Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2306 Adelphi Road, Richmond, VA

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jessica J

So unfortunately my DJ Miranda did not deliver when it came to my reception. Which I can't understand because I did give her a list of music. There was no interaction with the guest, I felt like I could of just played my own music. As me and my husband were sitting there we... Read More realize that some songs that were playing we did not request. I am really disappointed on her performance. Overall she is a nice person and I thought we were on the same page but apparently not ! Money well wasted. Wedding 11/05/16

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kristen S

Patrick was the best DJ we could have asked for! He took care of all our entertainment needs and was so helpful throughout the entire process. My husband and I had an amazing amount of fun at our wedding! I highly recommend Nards!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Rachel N

James was awesome!! My husband (the groom) and I barely left the dance floor, and there were many, many moments when we looked around and couldn't believe how may people were dancing with us. He did an awesome job of playing music that worked for everyone. He also helped a lot... Read More with transitions, calling for pictures, etc. But mostly, he slayed it with the music thing. Easy to work with leading up to the wedding, awesome on the day of. Thanks!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Patrick did an amazing job! Perfectly timed all ceremonial songs, great microphone voice when introducing wedding parties and doing the dances! Had the crowd dancing and having a blast! "Best wedding music ever!" is all that my wife and I kept hearing from our guests! Thank... Read More you Nard's!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

OH MY GOSH!!!! Nard's was better then i could have ever imagined. I cannot say thank you enough for making mine and my husbands day perfect :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 April C

Katie got the party started and even helped us pick a few things to during the night. We had an anniversary dance and played Jaws during our cake cutting. She fits in with any crowd and we couldn't of had a better choice.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Alicia T

Nard's Professional DJ service was the perfect choice for my wedding. They were very good about reaching out to us for information and appointment setting. They usually either answered the phone or called us back the day we called. We used Patrick based on previous reviews we... Read More read about him. He was also very professional and always reached out to us in a timely manner. Before the wedding we sat down once to go over the logistics. He had print outs and a recommended order of events based on his experience which was very helpful. We chose to give him a list of our favorite songs and a do not play list. Both were followed to a "T". He was very good on the day of with communication and creating a fun atmosphere for everyone to dance. Our guests commented on how good the music was all night. Our first dances went perfectly, including the simple choreographed that depended heavily on the start time of the music dance we chose. His laid back/ reassuring personality was a treat during the stress of planning a wedding yourself. As far as pricing goes they were pretty middle of the road. I found many places that were more expensive with good reviews but offered less customer service and there were a few places cheaper. Based on the wonderful reviews on many sites and the ease of working with them we chose to pay a little extra. They did give us a discount for having a Friday instead of Saturday wedding though! At the end of it all what I would really say about Patrick and Nard's is that they are very flexible to create the music experience you want at your wedding. He could go from very tasteful and conservative to dance party based on your wishes. What more would you want.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Katherine M

We had the pleasure of having Patrick McCormack as our DJ (part of Nard's Professional DJ Service) as the DJ for our wedding. He was professional, fun to work with and a good value for money. We met with him at his home and he helped us develop a timeline for our wedding and... Read More helped us plan the music for our ceremony and reception. My husband and I are both avid swing dancers so he helped us integrate some swing songs in with modern music that our friends like to dance too. He did an excellent job communicating with us and the venue (The Manor House at Kings Charter). He showed up early, had all his stuff setup lighting quick and even helped coordinate a little. The ceremony went off without a hitch (the music was lovely) and he did an amazing job keeping people on the dance floor during the reception and has a sixth sense about the vibe in the room (always playing the perfect mix of slow and fast songs, modern, pop, etc.). He even got some of our older guests out on the floor dancing which was amazing and so much fun. He is an incredible DJ and we really appreciated all of his efforts to make our wedding day exceptional. I highly recommend Nard's and especially Patrick to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding in the Richmond/NOVA area.

What a party!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Two musicians getting married in a venue full of musicians has to be daunting but Patrick was amazing! I was asked by a number of people to get the playlist used. Patrick was helpful with the planning, creative with his song choices, entertaining as hell, and super friendly and... Read More welcoming to the guests. Nards was an incredibly amazing addition to our evening and perfectly crafted the party atmosphere I wanted!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 MELISSA E

Nards DJ service was absolutely fantastic. They know the business very well and make sure that you are absolutely comfortable with every decision. They work with the others involved in the wedding so that everyone is on the same page and, in general, take alot of stress off of... Read More an already crazy day!!

Molly & Gena's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Patrick from Nard's did a great job with the music for our ceremony and the reception. He kept everyone on the dance floor for most of the evening and everyone had a great time! Patrick played the songs we requested and added in his own selections and they were perfect! He... Read More did a great job engaging the crowd! Thanks Patrick!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Patrick was absolutely amazing from start to finish. We met with him twice before the wedding and both times he was so organized and had questions for us that we hadn't even thought about. He laid the entire reception out so well for us that we didn't even get or need a planner.... Read More We had 370 people at our reception and yet Patrick made everything run so smoothly. He was great with the other vendors, he didn't rush things and he was so flexible! Not to mention the songs he played had everyone jumping up and down the entire night. We still continue to get phone calls about how amazing our DJ was. It definitely would not have been the same without him. I would recommend Nard's to anyone looking to throw an amazing reception!

Detail oriented and professional

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Cameron L

Patrick was wonderful to work with. He was very detail oriented and kept the dance floor moving! Very affordable and and professional.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Melissa W

Not only was Patrick an amazing DJ at our wedding, but his years of experience provided great flow and ease for us and all our guests! You won't be disappointed!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Bonnie B

Patrick with Nards is a great DJ. Very professional and kept the crowd dancing and having a great time. Looking forward to seeing him at other weddings and events in the future!

Nards

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ashley R

Patrick was so professional and very helpful when I was planning my wedding. He was very receptive to everything I wanted and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Everything went exactly the way I wanted! Perfect!

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Stephen B

Patrick did everything within his power to make sure that our wedding was enjoyable for every person there. He truly cares about making your day as special as can be. Thanks, Patrick!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Mariana G

We had a wonderful experience with Nard's! Patrick was the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome. It was easy to get in touch and coordinate the event. He had good recommendations for day-of scheduling and worked to keep the caterer and photographer informed during the event! We... Read More provided a list with Latin and American songs as we had a mixed audience and the balance was executed perfectly! We would definitely recommend Nard's as we had an excellent experience!

Nards

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Caitlin M

I've used Nards for many occasions so it was fitting to use them for my wedding. They had all the music I wanted for my wedding and were great to work with. If they didn't have a song, they made sure to have it by my wedding day. The DJ was great too and made sure to follow my... Read More rules in terms of what not to play, what to avoid and more. He was super energetic too which got the crowd excited. I highly recommend them!

Sept. 13th Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Alex T

I recently used Nard's Dj services for my wedding. Patrick was wonderful to work with. He asked questions that I didn't even think of. Was very personable. Able to handle rowdy guests, and help keep guests informed of what was happening. Whenever I had a consultation with him,... Read More he was always making a tasty creation in the kitchen.

INCREDIBLE!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Megan S

We researched many DJs, but none of them really stood out to us. We saw Nard's at a booth during the wedding expo. After meeting with them, we knew instantly that we were going with them as our DJ. Patrick has a great sense of humor, great equipment and both Patrick and James... Read More were very professional. James was actually the one at our wedding, and he did an AWESOME JOB! He did all of the announcements and introductions, as well as keeping the dance floor packed all night. We gave him a small list of requested songs, but everything else he chose was great! He kept the party going. Even our older guests were out there having a blast. It has been almost a month, and our friends & family are still talking about our wedding! They have all said they had so much fun and it was one of the best they have ever attended. Very memorable. You will not regret choosing Nard's. We couldn't have asked for better entertainment for our big day. :) Thanks guys!

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Carrie E

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Patrick and his team. They checked in with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything was going well and to see if we needed any help. Patrick kept everything running smoothly at the wedding. He was very professional and... Read More kept the dance floor full. Many of my guests commented it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. I even had family members who never dance get out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Nard's for any event, especially a wedding.

Great Work!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Stephanie B

Loved working with Steve. He was very comfortbale and laid back to work with, which is the type of people we are. A little bit pricey than some other places we looked into, but for both the ceremony site and the reception things turned out awesome! Would recommend!!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Marlyn S

Music was such an important part of our wedding and they got everything just right! Patrick was much more than the DJ. He kept everything going and was watchful of each and every stage of the wedding and reception. I was so impressed that he listened to what we wanted and made... Read More it the most faboulous day I could have imagined!!! Marlyn and Steve Snow

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Annie W

Steve did an excellent job DJ'ing our wedding reception. He kept people on the dance floor all night!

Start a Conversation!