Nard's Professional DJ Service

Richmond, VA

Fairytales do come true...

Founded in the DC area in 1972, Nard's has been in Richmond for 20+ years. DJs are kept current with the latest trends and keep their skills sharp in relating varieties of music with situations. Nard's features all computerized music libraries and Mackie sound systems.

$$$

Specialty

Variety

Type

Disc Jockey

2306 Adelphi Road, Richmond, VA

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Mariana G

We had a wonderful experience with Nard's! Patrick was the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome. It was easy to get in touch and coordinate the event. He had good recommendations for day-of scheduling and worked to keep the caterer and photographer informed during the event! We provided a list with Latin and American songs as we had a mixed audience and the balance was executed perfectly! We would definitely recommend Nard's as we had an excellent experience!

Sept. 13th Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Alex T

I recently used Nard's Dj services for my wedding. Patrick was wonderful to work with. He asked questions that I didn't even think of. Was very personable. Able to handle rowdy guests, and help keep guests informed of what was happening. Whenever I had a consultation with him, he was always making a tasty creation in the kitchen.

INCREDIBLE!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Megan S

We researched many DJs, but none of them really stood out to us. We saw Nard's at a booth during the wedding expo. After meeting with them, we knew instantly that we were going with them as our DJ. Patrick has a great sense of humor, great equipment and both Patrick and James were very professional. James was actually the one at our wedding, and he did an AWESOME JOB! He did all of the announcements and introductions, as well as keeping the dance floor packed all night. We gave him a small list of requested songs, but everything else he chose was great! He kept the party going. Even our older guests were out there having a blast. It has been almost a month, and our friends & family are still talking about our wedding! They have all said they had so much fun and it was one of the best they have ever attended. Very memorable. You will not regret choosing Nard's. We couldn't have asked for better entertainment for our big day. :) Thanks guys!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Melissa W

Not only was Patrick an amazing DJ at our wedding, but his years of experience provided great flow and ease for us and all our guests! You won't be disappointed!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Bonnie B

Patrick with Nards is a great DJ. Very professional and kept the crowd dancing and having a great time. Looking forward to seeing him at other weddings and events in the future!

Nards

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ashley R

Patrick was so professional and very helpful when I was planning my wedding. He was very receptive to everything I wanted and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Everything went exactly the way I wanted! Perfect!

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Stephen B

Patrick did everything within his power to make sure that our wedding was enjoyable for every person there. He truly cares about making your day as special as can be. Thanks, Patrick!

Nards

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Caitlin M

I've used Nards for many occasions so it was fitting to use them for my wedding. They had all the music I wanted for my wedding and were great to work with. If they didn't have a song, they made sure to have it by my wedding day. The DJ was great too and made sure to follow my rules in terms of what not to play, what to avoid and more. He was super energetic too which got the crowd excited. I highly recommend them!

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Carrie E

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Patrick and his team. They checked in with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything was going well and to see if we needed any help. Patrick kept everything running smoothly at the wedding. He was very professional and kept the dance floor full. Many of my guests commented it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. I even had family members who never dance get out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Nard's for any event, especially a wedding.

Great Work!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Stephanie B

Loved working with Steve. He was very comfortbale and laid back to work with, which is the type of people we are. A little bit pricey than some other places we looked into, but for both the ceremony site and the reception things turned out awesome! Would recommend!!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Marlyn S

Music was such an important part of our wedding and they got everything just right! Patrick was much more than the DJ. He kept everything going and was watchful of each and every stage of the wedding and reception. I was so impressed that he listened to what we wanted and made it the most faboulous day I could have imagined!!! Marlyn and Steve Snow

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Annie W

Steve did an excellent job DJ'ing our wedding reception. He kept people on the dance floor all night!

Excellent experience with DJ Patrick from Nard's

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Kerry F

Patrick from Nard's was the DJ at our wedding in September and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! Although our wedding was in Richmond, we do not live there. As a result, we were worried about how difficult it would be to work with our DJ over the phone and through email. However, with Patrick it was no problem at all. He was very easy to work with and he was very flexible in order to meet with us when we were in town on the weekends. Patrick was very familiar with our reception location so he was able to help us along the way even with wedding items unrelated to the music. Additionally, we had a challenging and wordy set of introductions for our rather large wedding party along with a special wedding song that we cut ourselves. We gave all that info to Patrick and he was completely accommodating. Once the party got started at the reception, Patrick played the perfect mix based on the songs we told him we liked. The dance floor was packed the entire night. If you're looking for a DJ that will be extremely accommodating, will keep the dance floor packed, and has no problem meeting special requests, Patrick is your man. Thank you Patrick!

Penelope is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Christie N

She was great. Played everything we asked for. And more important, she did not play the things we did not want (chicken dance...etc)

Rock on!

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Debbie K

My husband has a very interesting taste in music. He is very much a rock / metal guy (yes, I still love him very much!). I had met Steve at one of the Richmond Bridal Shows and hit it off instantly! He was perfect, he knew exactly what my husband was into but was making it sound good even to me! When they actually met for the first time to go over the song list it was reconfirmed. No one else would have done. Steve did amazing the night of, there were so many 16-20ish year old guest wanting more pop and rap, he mixed a bit in here and there to keep them happy but really hit what we wanted and made it fun for everyone.

great value for the price

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Nicole B

This DJ was very knowledgeable of the business. He not only DJ'd the wedding and reception but he was also the MC. He did all the annoucing and he even ordered the timeline of events. He did a pretty good job but there were a few mishaps. He started to announce the wedding party before I (the bride) had my dress bussled. So half of our wedding party was introduced and then there was a 5-7 minute pause while my mom tried to find all the buttons to bussle my dress for the bride and groom first dance. When I was finally ready to enter the reception the remaining part of the wedding party was introduced. It was awkward. The DJ called all the questionable shots during the reception instead of the on site event coordinator. He also persuaded me to not have a champagne toast because he said all the guests were too intoxicated yet the event bar continued to serve them so it would have been better just to have the champagne for the other guests. Also the groom was in the bathroom when the DJ played the last song so he missed most of our last dance. The DJ was priced within his competition plus he added additional equipment to cover our ceremony at no additional cost. He also made us a CD of all the songs he played during the reception which has been one of the most valuable things to have that I didn't expect to receive. Overall I would recommend Nards but be careful to not let them take over the entire event.

TO Nard's Professional DJ Service