Guest Capacity

Bar + Drinks, Planning

1121 Canton St, Roswell, GA

An exceptional experience!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Amy G

Sunny, Dawn, Brett, Hal, Molly, and Kimberley, Hope this finds you all happy and healthy this morning.The Gibson family has so many “thank yous” to say to all of you. Amy and Michael's wedding could not have been more perfect! When we were going with Sunny's package plan, we had... Read More no idea just how smart a decision that would be. The teacher in me loved the way everything was so planned and that the details were all spelled out. Sunny is a very intelligent administrator to keep so many smart people around her. I am sure you know how many compliments we have had on everything about the wedding. Brett, the flowers were wonderful! The arrangements for the church & then the hall stayed beautiful for days. I was able to take them to a memorial service the next day &then to one of the local assisted living homes where we got many compliments on how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for working with our timeline. It made things so easy for us. Hal, Somehow you seemed to know the Gibson family through just a few emails. Amy wanted so much for there to be lots of dancing at the wedding. It had been her favorite part of her brother’s weddings. You totally achieved her goal. You made the evening run so smoothly and your personality was just perfect for our family. Music is such a major part of our family’s culture from our youngest to our oldest members, and you managed to make the wedding a great family memory for all of us. Kimberley, The cakes were fabulous! Everyone kept coming up and committing on how wonderful all the delicious flavors were. It was a wonderful idea to do the different layers on Amy’s cake, and Michael’s cake was the perfect answer for the attending chocolate lovers. Like the flowers, we shared the leftovers with many friends. Molly, Amy’s most important aspect of the wedding may have been the music, but mine was the food! And boy, did you hit a home run. I wanted the food to be delicious and plentiful and that is exactly what it was. I went to a luncheon this week and people are still talking about how wonderful the food at the wedding was. The set up was perfect and made it easy for everyone to get served in a timely manner. We loved the grill & outside stations. It was funny how everyone’s favorite dish was different. Sunny and Dawn, what can I say? You all are an excellent team, & it is obvious that you know your business. I told my friends that every time I turned around, one of you was there asking if we needed anything. You had the place looking fabulous & did it in such a manner that made all of us comfortable. Naylor Hall looked stunning & was the perfect background for our celebration. I was very impressed with your crew at the end of the wedding. They worked so well together to help us wrap up the evening. As I said before, you really know how to put together a winning team. Everyone kept commenting on how relaxed Amy was, & I think it was because she had such great faith in your planning and carrying out everything just like we wanted. Your ideas for the set up were excellent. You really catered to everyone’s needs. Your daughter’s wedding is a very special & wonderful time of your family’s life & you all certainly worked so hard to make Amy’s wedding just what we wanted it to be. We wish you all a great summer & know that you will continue to make great memories for many families in the future. Thanks again & take care, Wayne and Kathryn Gibson

2015-08-04T16:57:17 Response from the vendor

Kathryn you were a pleasure!! I absolutely love how the house comes alive with large parties. It was such an intimate affair, even though you had 225 guests attend. The Gibson's rock!!

You can stop venue-hunting now

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Allysa P

I mean every word in this review sincerely. Naylor Hall, and its fantastic owner, Sunny, are the best combination in the business. It does not get better. I write this for the out-of-town bride, the new-to-Georgia bride, the professional bride, the I-just-took-the-Bar-exam... Read More bride, or more simply, the bride with more tasks than time (and perhaps, a groom or mom or two as well). I fell into most of these categories while planning a March wedding and had no family within 500 miles in any direction to help. While planning, every venue my now-husband and I visited seemed like more work than we had time for. We were often toured around by a recent college grad who, I always had the impression, had no lasting interest in the wedding business and had maybe "done" a handful of weddings. I STILL receive emails from venues who seem to have forgotten we told them no...As a professional, I wanted to work with a professional, someone who loves their work and whose passion shows in every detail. Enter Sunny! Naylor Hall itself is a stunning gem of a venue. The lawn is expansive and there are so many areas for guests to mingle. The mix of French, art deco, and southern decor is perfect. My husband and I knew we wanted character and class with a personal touch for our wedding. Something unique, a place with history. Finding an incredible venue is one thing. Finding that it is managed beautifully by a veteran of the wedding business is a dream come true. As newbies to Georgia, her wedding venue package was incredible. No other venue, absolutely none, offered a complete package with DJ, caterer, cake baker, florist, planning time, etc. If they offered catering and the florist as a package, they didn't offer the DJ and you were on your own for finding one (I could go on on this point endlessly). Instead of nickel and diming like many venues, Sunny's package is complete on its own and no additions are necessary. For added touches, her upgrades were completely reasonable and you can tell are meant to add value, not just expense. She knows a vendor or three for everything you could dream up (we added a harpist for our ceremony and used her recommended officiant) and has everything down to a science. For every venue whose package includes "2-45 minute planning meetings" (who comes up with this stuff?), I wish there were more Sunnys. She was always available to answer a question or concern, was flexible, and I am so grateful to have met her and been married at Naylor.

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Stephen H

My daughter wanted a genteel southern setting for her ceremony and reception, and after considerable research, she chose Naylor Hall in Roswell, Georgia - and we are so glad she did. It was a wonderful experience - everyone tells it was the best wedding/reception ever, and I I... Read More agree. In reflection, I wouldn't change a thing. The facility itself is beautiful and serviced our nearly 200 guests very nicely. And the vendors (caterers, cake maker and bartenders) that Naylor Hall recommended and coordinated were superb. But what really makes Naylor Hall special is the owner: Sunny Bailey. She tirelessly attended to EVERY detail, from the beginning of the planning process all the way to helping to carry gifts and food to our car after the reception - truly a labor of love. I highly recommend Naylor Hall to anyone looking for the perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kristy G

Sunny and her team at Naylor Hall are the absolute best! From the minute my now husband and I met with Sunny to begin our wedding plans she completely put us both at ease. She was kind, knowledgeable, and eager to help. The house is absolutely gorgeous, and exactly what we... Read More were looking for in our wedding venue. All of the vendors were fantastic, and our wedding day was exactly as we had hoped it would be. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was, how awesome the food was, and how absolutely terrific the staff was to all my guests! Thank you to Naylor Hall for making my wedding day as special as I had always hoped it would be!

2016-12-01T12:30:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristy for giving us the opportunity! It was our pleasure and we are ones that are blessed to have met you!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Diane F

We held our son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall in Oct 2016. Sunny and her team could not have been better. The hall is beautiful, we utilized Chef Cary and our event could not have been nicer. I highly recommend Naylor Hall.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lexey B

Word can't describe how wonderful our wedding was. Sunny and her staff were absolutely the best! She really listed to what we wanted and it truly was the best party. All of her vendors were spectacular. They took care of everything we didn't have to worry about a thing. We can't... Read More thank them all enough for making 10/22 truly the best day of our lives.

2016-11-15T14:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lexey! You wanted a "party" and you got it!! The band rocked your 180 guests all night and I loved how you sent the guests away with midnight snacks. It was a great night for all!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

When our son got engaged to his beautiful wife, I had to plan a rehearsal dinner. Finding a location from long distance (Texas) was a daunting task, but as I searched the Internet for one I fell in love with the pictures on Naylor Hall's webpage. After that initial phone... Read More conversation with Sunny, I knew that I found the right place. Sunny and Donna showed extreme patience answering many emails and calls while I was planning the event. On the morning of the event, September 30, 2016, we were met by Donna when we dropped off decorations for the staff to put out (saving us hours). That evening was amazing, we were met by Donna and Sunny and then turned over to Brandon. The evening could not have turned better! The couple and guests were impressed with the house and the smoothness of the evening. We would definitely use Naylor Hall again. We highly recommend it. Thank you, Sunny, Donna, and Brandon for a fabulous event.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jana H

Sunny - I can't thank you enough for a wonderful wedding. I know I am 6 months late writing a review, but we have been busy with our new baby! For anyone looking for a venue, I highly recommend Naylor Hall. Sunny helped me put together our wedding in less than 6 weeks, and... Read More everything turned out perfect. I had a lot on my plate at the time - I was pregnant, in grad school, working and planning a wedding. Sunny made everything very simple for us. Our guests still tell us what a great time they had. The memories there mean so much to our family.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Brittney P

Absolutely fantastic wedding! We loved getting married at Naylor Hall. Sunny is unbelievably helpful and keeps everything very organized so the happy couple can simply enjoy their day! :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lori T

Wow, what a wonderful experience! Naylor Hall is breathtaking and its owner, Sunny Bailey is a delight to work with! I was a bit overwhelmed when my daughter and I started planning her wedding and reception, and Sunny made the process fun and exciting! Her recommendations were... Read More all spot on, especially for our photographer, band, caterer and confectioner! The reception was magnificent, we had lots of personal touches, games and even a cigar bar! Sunny and my daughter came up with a signature drink that everyone loved! The entire Naylor Hall staff took great care to make our guests feel welcome and special! We would absolutely recommend Naylor Hall for any special event in your life!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

We booked Naylor Hall for an event - a book launch. DO NOT OVERLOOK Naylor Hall just because they predominately do weddings (which by the way - I had my wedding here several years ago and it is probably my most favorite venue in all Atlanta)!! Once we contacted Sunny to see if... Read More she does anything besides weddings, we learned Naylor hosts rehearsal dinners, corporate events, holiday parties, and yes even our book release. EVERYONE at Naylor is amazing - especially Sunny. We literally planned the party in a couple hours and just showed up.... Yes, you read that right. Sunny and her team (shout out to Donna and Brandon as well!!!) took care of ABSOLUTELY everything. Additionally we originally planned the event outside, but with heavy rain in the forecast we had to move inside. At first we were kind of upset at Mother Nature - because I originally had my wedding outside - but it couldn't have worked out better because the ballroom and inside of the hall is AMAZING!! Every single person left there saying it was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever laid their eyes on. TRULY MAGIC!!!

2016-12-01T12:33:42 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to share in your joy Valerie! WHat a huge accomplishment to publish a book!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

1 of 142 My Husband and I were married at Naylor Hall on June 18, 2016. Our wedding day surpassed any expectations we had ever had. We booked Naylor as our venue about a year in advance. In the year leading up to the wedding Sunny, the owner, was there to help us every step of... Read More the way. She was our go to for ideas, advice, and was able to answer every question you could possibly think of. Working with Sunny is a true joy. She is always calm, collected, and knowledgable. No matter how much I was stressing out about the little things she was there to remind me to let her worry about it and to just enjoy my day. Sunny truly takes care of you so that on your wedding day your only job is to get married and have fun. I can't imagine having had my wedding anywhere other than Naylor and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Marnie W

What an incredible team - I cannot speak more highly of Sunny and Donna and the experience that Naylor Hall offers. I was looking for a venue that would allow us to infuse our personalities with a traditional wedding ceremony, and Sunny was the first person I talked to who made... Read More me feel like my ideas & input were welcome & appreciated rather than having to mold what I wanted to what the venue could offer. The day-of coordination was stress-free and allowed us to completely engage in the memory rather than worrying about the details - a major theme of the night was "Go ask Donna" or "Donna knows!" Donna even offered to drive our wedding food to us when we had left the reception. We had an outdoor ceremony, indoor/outdoor cocktail dinner with Happy Belly food truck catering. I actually could not have imagined a more perfect event. Huge thanks to the staff at Naylor Hall and give the highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Mandisa B

Bride to be. They've been very easy to work with so far.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Erin K

I could not have been happier with my experience at Naylor Hall--I would recommend it to anyone! I didn't have much of a plan when I started wedding planning--I just knew that I wanted a reception that was fun and relaxed but still felt elegant and that is exactly what Sunny... Read More helped me create. She seemed to just 'get' what I was going for, and helped me with details I hadn't even thought of. She was easy to work with, the expense was reasonable, and we weren't surprised with extra charges after we started planning. We chose to plan with the complete package and it was the perfect process for me, as a bride planning an out-of-town wedding. Each vendor was responsive, professional, and incredibly talented and intuitive. Our guests raved about the food we chose from Three Sisters Catering, everyone danced the entire night because of Hal's music, and we got more compliments than we could count on our cake (and peach cobbler grooms cake). My personal favorite of the day were our flowers, and how beautiful the venue looked. My family and I were thrilled with how the day ran, and if we could do it all over, we would choose Naylor Hall again and again.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

My daughter's recent wedding at Naylor Hall was a huge success. I had looked at many, many venues and we chose Naylor because we thought that Sunny Bailey, as the owner of the business, would take more interest in the event than an employee. I was so right about this because... Read More Sunny made sure the ceremony and reception had all the personal touches we wanted. Because we trusted her to handle the details, the experience was relatively stress-free. We chose the wedding package, which I strongly recommend. Because the package covers a range of head-count, the no-shows are not a source of aggravation because you aren't paying per-person. The package also provides very nice flower arrangements. Brett is very good a maximizing the flower budget by moving ceremony flowers inside and using bridesmaid bouquets for table decorations. She doesn't try to get you to buy more than the package budget allows. The guests loved Chef Cary's food - especially the hors d'oeuvres! The non-package photographer Grey Mooney and officiant Jeremiah O'Keefe were also outstanding. Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kelly B

Absolutely LOVED this venue. The historic home has such character, the yard is perfect for an outdoor ceremony, and Sunny (the owner/wedding coordinator) is all together lovely! She made everything smooth and easy for us and made the Hall look absolutely radiant the day of our... Read More wedding. The house is gorgeous so it doesn't need much, but of course it's nice to add personal touches. Sunny's calm demeanor and leadership were exactly what we needed the day of the wedding. I simply love this venue and how magical it is. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Dana A

Naylor Hall was a great venue to get married for a spring time wedding. We were so luck to have a beautiful sunny day. The wedding planner and coordinator were very friendly and helpful during our planning months. On the day of the wedding, Donna was simply wonderful. She made... Read More sure the bride and groom were taking care of at all times and was always around if needed. After all of the excitement from the ceremony and pictures, the bride and groom got to go upstairs for a quite dinner before joining the party. That was a great memory as a newly wed, also getting to eat our food was a plus. As a couple we did the package deal that came with suggested vendors and they were ALL amazing. My cake, flowers, food, and DJ rocked. Thank you Naylor Hall for giving Ted and I a great wedding experience.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Naylor Hall was a SUPER place for our Daughter's wedding on April 30, 2016! Sunny did an amazing job with the pre-planning and she was absolutely super on the day of the wedding as well. It's a great place to consider for an outside ceremony or an inside ceremony (we had a... Read More major wind/rain/hail episode halfway through the outside attempt but our Erin is a major Weather Channel Fan so it was all good!) But the party went on, the food was great, the bar was perfect, the camera team was awesome, and the DJ kept it moving the whole night! The rave reviews continue to come in from the 'hipster' crowd and my more 'senior' pals who attended. I'd definitely recommend Sunny's Naylor Hall to anyone who wants a super wedding! FIVE STARS!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

I am probably not the typical mother-of-the-bride, in that I actually had very little part in helping to plan my daughter’s wedding. Carla has lived away from home for several years now. As she and her fiancé Justin were in the process of choosing a wedding venue, Carla very... Read More enthusiastically sent me the link to Naylor Hall in Roswell, GA. She and Justin were considering a handful of options, but she kept talking about Naylor. From what I read about the site and its owner, Sunny, I was very pleased when I learned that they had settled on this place that seemed so charming. I did not get to see Naylor Hall, or meet Sunny and her assistant Sandy, until the day before rehearsal when we drove over to take decorations. I was immediately taken in by the beauty and the personality of this lovely home – and those who take care of her. Naylor Hall is elegant but not “stuffy”. The décor is gorgeous, but welcomes you to come and be at home. Sunny, and those who assist her, take charge in a way that takes the burden of the event from your shoulders, yet expresses the feel that you want the event to have. My daughter SO needed this as the weight of the details of the wedding had begun to become heavy without my presence to help. Another wonderful point worth mentioning: in an attempt to stay within a budget, Carla had chosen to create most of the decorations for the ceremony on her own. The decorations were understated and of natural materials, yet the context of Naylor's soft lighting and the rich wood floor of the ballroom made them beautifully perfect for the sacred event. Our daughter’s wedding was a day that we will always look back on as a joyous celebration of God’s blessing with family, friends, dancing, and laughter. Thank you, Sunny! May your beloved Naylor Hall continue to be the setting of many celebrations for years to come.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Meredith O

My husband and I got married at Naylor Hall in August 2015 -- and we could not have picked a more perfect place! Naylor Hall was a dream wedding venue for me. We were married in the front lawn, and the house as a backdrop was absolutely stunning in our photos. Sunny was a... Read More delight to work with, from making sure a family sensitivity to alcohol was tastefully handled to letting a vintage Ford drive across the front lawn for the most dramatic entrance, she was ready and willing to bring new ideas and suggestions to make the day even more special than I could have ever imagined. The reception was a wonderful party with the best vendors and service. I highly recommend the package deal at Naylor Hall, especially if you are a busy working bride like me. You will not be disappointed with the food (people STILL comment on how wonderful everything tasted!), cake, flowers, etc.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Carla A

Naylor Hall was the perfect venue for our 75-guest wedding! Sunny and her crew were absolutely wonderful throughout the planning process. It really was like having a friend in the wedding business. She helped me make decisions on things that had nothing to do with the venue; all... Read More I had to do was ask. Don't be deterred by a preferred catering requirement. Her list of preferred caterers are excellent- there's an option for just about any theme and any budget. Once we arrived at the big day, things could not have gone more smoothly. Sunny says she wants you to feel like a guest at your own wedding, and we absolutely did. She took care of contacting our vendors, had everything set up and beautiful -exactly how I pictured it- by the time we arrived for pictures, and coordinated every moment of the day. I could not recommend her and her crew more highly!

Perfect evening for my son and his fiancée!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

The rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall for my son and his fiancee was everything I envisioned thanks to Sunny. She is incredibly easy to work with because of her calming presence and wealth of knowledge involving everything "wedding"!! Naylor Hall is an absolutely beautiful... Read More setting, with warmth and charm oozing from every crevice making its guests feel literally "at home". The vendors she recommended complemented the joy of the evening. The food was delicious and the flowers were stunning! Sunny took my vision and created an atmosphere which, according to my guests, made this rehearsal dinner the "best they've ever been to"!! Thank you, Sunny!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Andrea H

My daughter had her ceremony and reception at Naylor Hall in October, and it was wonderful! Sunny and her staff attended to every detail, so we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. She accommodated every request we made with a smile. Truly top notch service, and of course... Read More the venue is beautiful all on its own. We were concerned that we had invited too many guests, but there was plenty of room for everyone and the evening flowed beautifully. I highly recommend Naylor Hall!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Clare S

Naylor Hall was the perfect wedding venue. It was everything I was wanting and more. If you are looking for a vintage style wedding. This is the place for you. Living in Nashville and getting married in Georgia was sometimes difficult but Sunny made it possible! I could not have... Read More gotten through the day without her. She really understood what I was invisioning. I highly recommend Naylor Hall!!! Thanks again Sunny

Start a Conversation!