Naylor Hall

Bar + Drinks, Planning

1121 Canton St, Roswell, GA (770) 642-9409

An exceptional experience!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Amy G

Sunny, Dawn, Brett, Hal, Molly, and Kimberley, Hope this finds you all happy and healthy this morning.The Gibson family has so many “thank yous” to say to all of you. Amy and Michael's wedding could not have been more perfect! When we were going with Sunny's package plan, we had... Read More no idea just how smart a decision that would be. The teacher in me loved the way everything was so planned and that the details were all spelled out. Sunny is a very intelligent administrator to keep so many smart people around her. I am sure you know how many compliments we have had on everything about the wedding. Brett, the flowers were wonderful! The arrangements for the church & then the hall stayed beautiful for days. I was able to take them to a memorial service the next day &then to one of the local assisted living homes where we got many compliments on how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for working with our timeline. It made things so easy for us. Hal, Somehow you seemed to know the Gibson family through just a few emails. Amy wanted so much for there to be lots of dancing at the wedding. It had been her favorite part of her brother’s weddings. You totally achieved her goal. You made the evening run so smoothly and your personality was just perfect for our family. Music is such a major part of our family’s culture from our youngest to our oldest members, and you managed to make the wedding a great family memory for all of us. Kimberley, The cakes were fabulous! Everyone kept coming up and committing on how wonderful all the delicious flavors were. It was a wonderful idea to do the different layers on Amy’s cake, and Michael’s cake was the perfect answer for the attending chocolate lovers. Like the flowers, we shared the leftovers with many friends. Molly, Amy’s most important aspect of the wedding may have been the music, but mine was the food! And boy, did you hit a home run. I wanted the food to be delicious and plentiful and that is exactly what it was. I went to a luncheon this week and people are still talking about how wonderful the food at the wedding was. The set up was perfect and made it easy for everyone to get served in a timely manner. We loved the grill & outside stations. It was funny how everyone’s favorite dish was different. Sunny and Dawn, what can I say? You all are an excellent team, & it is obvious that you know your business. I told my friends that every time I turned around, one of you was there asking if we needed anything. You had the place looking fabulous & did it in such a manner that made all of us comfortable. Naylor Hall looked stunning & was the perfect background for our celebration. I was very impressed with your crew at the end of the wedding. They worked so well together to help us wrap up the evening. As I said before, you really know how to put together a winning team. Everyone kept commenting on how relaxed Amy was, & I think it was because she had such great faith in your planning and carrying out everything just like we wanted. Your ideas for the set up were excellent. You really catered to everyone’s needs. Your daughter’s wedding is a very special & wonderful time of your family’s life & you all certainly worked so hard to make Amy’s wedding just what we wanted it to be. We wish you all a great summer & know that you will continue to make great memories for many families in the future. Thanks again & take care, Wayne and Kathryn Gibson

2015-08-04T16:57:17 Response from the vendor

Kathryn you were a pleasure!! I absolutely love how the house comes alive with large parties. It was such an intimate affair, even though you had 225 guests attend. The Gibson's rock!!

You can stop venue-hunting now

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Allysa P

I mean every word in this review sincerely. Naylor Hall, and its fantastic owner, Sunny, are the best combination in the business. It does not get better. I write this for the out-of-town bride, the new-to-Georgia bride, the professional bride, the I-just-took-the-Bar-exam... Read More bride, or more simply, the bride with more tasks than time (and perhaps, a groom or mom or two as well). I fell into most of these categories while planning a March wedding and had no family within 500 miles in any direction to help. While planning, every venue my now-husband and I visited seemed like more work than we had time for. We were often toured around by a recent college grad who, I always had the impression, had no lasting interest in the wedding business and had maybe "done" a handful of weddings. I STILL receive emails from venues who seem to have forgotten we told them no...As a professional, I wanted to work with a professional, someone who loves their work and whose passion shows in every detail. Enter Sunny! Naylor Hall itself is a stunning gem of a venue. The lawn is expansive and there are so many areas for guests to mingle. The mix of French, art deco, and southern decor is perfect. My husband and I knew we wanted character and class with a personal touch for our wedding. Something unique, a place with history. Finding an incredible venue is one thing. Finding that it is managed beautifully by a veteran of the wedding business is a dream come true. As newbies to Georgia, her wedding venue package was incredible. No other venue, absolutely none, offered a complete package with DJ, caterer, cake baker, florist, planning time, etc. If they offered catering and the florist as a package, they didn't offer the DJ and you were on your own for finding one (I could go on on this point endlessly). Instead of nickel and diming like many venues, Sunny's package is complete on its own and no additions are necessary. For added touches, her upgrades were completely reasonable and you can tell are meant to add value, not just expense. She knows a vendor or three for everything you could dream up (we added a harpist for our ceremony and used her recommended officiant) and has everything down to a science. For every venue whose package includes "2-45 minute planning meetings" (who comes up with this stuff?), I wish there were more Sunnys. She was always available to answer a question or concern, was flexible, and I am so grateful to have met her and been married at Naylor.

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Stephen H

My daughter wanted a genteel southern setting for her ceremony and reception, and after considerable research, she chose Naylor Hall in Roswell, Georgia - and we are so glad she did. It was a wonderful experience - everyone tells it was the best wedding/reception ever, and I I... Read More agree. In reflection, I wouldn't change a thing. The facility itself is beautiful and serviced our nearly 200 guests very nicely. And the vendors (caterers, cake maker and bartenders) that Naylor Hall recommended and coordinated were superb. But what really makes Naylor Hall special is the owner: Sunny Bailey. She tirelessly attended to EVERY detail, from the beginning of the planning process all the way to helping to carry gifts and food to our car after the reception - truly a labor of love. I highly recommend Naylor Hall to anyone looking for the perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kelsey H

We had our wedding at Naylor Hall in April 2017. After visiting countless venues and frustrated that we wouldn't find "the one," we stumbled upon Naylor Hall. From the moment we drove up the gravel drive, we fell in love with the antebellum style of the home and knew it was... Read More exactly what we were looking for. We had both or ceremony and reception here and also chose to do the wedding package, which allowed us to focus on the fun parts of wedding planning instead of getting caught up in the details. Sunny was so easy to work alongside and has been in the wedding business for a very long time. She was able to provide recommendations when needed, but also allowed us to make sure our wedding day was a representation of us. We learned very early on to trust her opinion, and some of our most favorite parts of our day came from Sunny's advice and recommendations. The day of our wedding was seamless from start to finish and our we wish we could relive our day all over again. Thank you for such an EASY and FUN wedding experience - Naylor Hall is a Roswell gem!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Carolyn M

Naylor Hall is absolutely a fantastic venue for any type of wedding or event. The facility itself is a gorgeous 1840 Southern style home, and it features a number of spacious rooms and manicured areas within the home and on the grounds to use for displays and entertainment.... Read More The owner/manager, Sunny, and her right-hand woman, Abbey, are so much more than accommodating and kind. They truly go out of their way to make sure that your event is exactly how you want it to be through every little detail. These women and their staff are organized and gracious and I would enthusiastically encourage others to book this venue for any sort of event, especially a wedding ceremony. I cannot thank Naylor Hall and all those who worked to make my magical wedding day the best it could possibly be!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jason L

Naylor Hall was absolutely the perfect venue for our wedding. It provided everything we could have asked for, a great reception space, a beautiful area for the ceremony and perfectly located in downtown Roswell. In addition, Sunny and Abbey are two amazing people to work... Read More with. For a busy bride and groom, they took care of a lot of the details and were accommodating in everything we asked for. In addition they handled most of the coordination of vendors and set-up, which made the few days leading up to the wedding as stress free as possible. On the day of the wedding everything looked amazing from the ceremony, to the food set-up, to the band and dancing. Every guest we talked to was raving about how great the venue was. Overall, we couldn’t recommend Naylor Hall enough for a wedding or any other event you are considering.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Diana L

We just had our ceremony and reception at Naylor Hall and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Sunny and Abbey were highly accommodating and maintained communication with us well before the big day. They even let us drop off all of our decorations and attire the day... Read More before the wedding. They set everything up for us and it looked absolutely beautiful. On the day of the wedding, we felt completely at ease knowing that Sunny and Abbey had a handle on everything. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about and didn't hear about it. The venue itself is stunning and has an amazing atmosphere. It is perfect for both the modern and traditional bride. There was plenty of space for our 100+ person wedding- without use of the tented add-on. We would highly recommend Naylor Hall for any event. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Jennifer B

Exceptional experience! Sunny and her team truly know how to make a wedding day special. They worked hard so that this would be a stress free day for us. With a supportive staff, and a gorgeous location, Sunny helped to make this an incredible day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Natalie B

Naylor Hall was the perfect place for our wedding. Sunny and her team did an amazing job at making our day absolutely perfect. We went with her wedding package, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. She introduced me to all of the vendors, and she handled coordinating all... Read More payments and time scheduling with them. It made the planning process run so smoothly. The DJ, Flowers, Cake, and Caterer were all wonderful and took very good care of us. They were all included in the package. They do not nickel and dime what so ever. Whenever I had questions Sunny was there to help. On the day of Sunny and her team made sure everything was perfect. Everything was set up beautifully and just how I had imagined. The house is gorgeous inside and out. The team at Naylor Hall really went above and beyond to make sure our day was just what we wanted. Sunny pays attention to every detail and does such a wonderful job of making sure the bride and groom do not have to worry about anything on wedding day. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day, as well as a beautiful venue then definitely go with Naylor Hall!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Natalia E

Naylor Hall was the perfect place for my wedding ceremony and reception on April 8th 2017. Naylor Hall was the first place I visited. Me and my fiance had a little over 4 months to plan our wedding, and my first meeting with Sunny made me feel confident that we had enough time... Read More to plan a beautiful event. We chose the package and Sunny facilitated my meetings with our vendors, who were all amazing! From the cake, to the food and flowers, I can't express how perfect everything turned out. The house was the most gorgeous backdrop to our ceremony. It was such a romantic afternoon, the best day of our lives. The weather was beautiful, even though we had storms all week, Sunny reassured me everything would be perfect and it was. The day of came and everything ran smoothly. From our families to our bridal party, everyone complimented our coordinators for keeping the ceremony on track and the party going. Everything was seamless. I don't have enough words to thank Sunny and recommend Naylor Hall, Sunny and her team. If you want a place that can truly adapt to whatever your taste may be, from classic to rustic, to modern; and a coordinator that will listen to you and make the day of your event worry-free, Naylor Hall is that place.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Lorraine M

I knew the minute I walked into Naylor Hall that it would be the perfect place to have our wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased with how EVERYTHING turned out. Sunny was amazing to work with - I always felt very confident that she had every detail planned out... Read More perfectly. I used her wedding package and all her vendors were so great to work with. I encourage every bride looking for a flawless wonderful experience to definitely consider Naylor Hall! You will not be disappointed! Love Naylor Hall!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 katherine c

Wow! What a wonderful place to start our lives together! I can't fully express how smooth our experience was at historic Naylor Hall, from the moment we chose this venue for our wedding ceremony and reception to the very last dance, we were taken care of. We were married on the... Read More front steps on what turned out to be a beautiful march day, although it had rained all morning, sunny still reassured us that it would be the perfect day(once again, she was right). We chose the package, and the vendors were spectacular! Elizabeth Erikson was the most amazing and professional photographer ever! She worked tirelessly through the night to capture amazing photographs which we will cherish forever. Her personal touch and eye to detail was amazing! Cobalt Strings provided our ceremony music, and worked with me closely to incorporate my favorite Disney songs, and suggested music that made everything feel dreamy. Our DJ, Hal Mealor ,was so much fun and went above and beyond to keep the reception lively( everyone was on the dance floor). The food was absolutely fabulous by Three Sisters Catering, everyone raved about our shrimp and grits bar! Paul and I were even provided a private sweetheart dinner upstairs, so we could eat and relax together for a moment before heading to the dance floor. Both cakes from sweet carolines cakes were the things dreams are made of, they were as beautiful as they were delicious, and made even more beautiful with the addition of the lovely floral creations by Ginger Bradshaw. Sunny and her wonderful crew made sure everything was perfect, and added a reassuring calming presence throughout the entire experience. We just can't express how wonderful this venue is, or how lucky we feel to have found Historic Naylor Hall and Sunny. If you are looking for a venue with class, elegance, and beauty, look no more! This is the place where your dreams of a perfect wedding day will come true.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Alicia F

I write this review with complete sincerity and adoration for Sunny, Naylor hall and everyone who works there. When we got engaged, Naylor was one of 2 venues I looked at. I didn't have to look at any others once I saw Naylor. I fell in love with the vintage vibe, the romantic... Read More feel of the inside and the beauty of the outside. Once I spoke with Sunny I knew for a fact I would get married there. Sunny was cheerful and welcoming in every regard. I had so many questions and I am super OCD. She knew exactly how to make my dream a reality and just how to transform my vision into perfection. I did a lot of DIY and she was more than open to setting up all my decorations and accommodating almost all of my requests. I truly don't think my wedding would have been complete without Naylor and the people who make that place so special. The vendors they recommend are top notch. I honestly can't say enough good things about this place. I envisioned an outdoor wedding in January and it happened. The weather was awful that morning and it rained for hours. 3 hours before the ceremony, it cleared and everything was soaking wet. Sunny and the staff swept the front of the house for hours and didn't give up on my vision. My dad pulled up to the venue early and texted me to tell me they were setting up the ceremony outside. I was sure it was going to have to be inside but they did everything in their power to make our day everything we dreamed. All 140 guests sat outside in GA in 65 degree weather and watched us get married in the front of that beautiful house and it was truly a magical evening. You don't have to worry about a thing if you get married at Naylor. I would recommend this venue to anyone and if I ever needed an event space I would use it over and over again. I could go on for hours about how much I love this place and how it will always hold a special place in my heart. If you are second guessing where to get married, DONT, just book Naylor and know you will have the wedding of your dreams! Thank you again to everyone at Naylor. You are all so special and I cannot thank you enough.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Rachel S

There is not enough space here nor enough nice words in the dictionary to adequately express how magical Naylor Hall is. I have been a bridesmaid almost 10 times and after seeing it all, I was reluctant to have a wedding and go through the stress of planning. However, my fiance... Read More wanted a proper wedding so I compromised! After looking at a few venues in Atlanta, we found Naylor. Right from the start, Naylor Hall was different from the rest. Sunny was warm and welcoming when she invited us for the initial visit and even accommodated my schedule--something I quickly realized was not the norm! Sunny also followed up with us right after the visit as she promised (also not the norm!). We immediately canceled all other venue appointments after meeting Sunny. We had found our home. First of all, Naylor Hall's magnificence is palpable-- it's just a truly special place. Secondly, nothing beats the Naylor Hall package--florist, cake, catering, linens...everything is taken care of for you at a reasonable price! This was a godsend for a low-maintenance bride like me. Thirdly, Sunny and her staff (Donna, Brandon!!) are angels on Earth. Sunny was always accessible, visible, helpful and honest throughout the whole process. She answered my every email and call, recommended vendors, gave critical advice and totally supported my vision the whole time. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with even though they are always booked! Sunny got to know us as a couple and made several accommodations for special requests (different approach to walking down the aisle, a signature drink, candy bar, modified schedule) that made our wedding perfect. She coordinated with all of the vendors so we didn't have to and I completely trusted her 100% and it was an absolute joy to get to know her throughout the year and I truly feel a part of the Naylor Hall family. I can't believe I almost didn't have a wedding because it was the best night of my life because it was at Naylor Hall

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kristy G

Sunny and her team at Naylor Hall are the absolute best! From the minute my now husband and I met with Sunny to begin our wedding plans she completely put us both at ease. She was kind, knowledgeable, and eager to help. The house is absolutely gorgeous, and exactly what we... Read More were looking for in our wedding venue. All of the vendors were fantastic, and our wedding day was exactly as we had hoped it would be. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was, how awesome the food was, and how absolutely terrific the staff was to all my guests! Thank you to Naylor Hall for making my wedding day as special as I had always hoped it would be!

2016-12-01T12:30:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristy for giving us the opportunity! It was our pleasure and we are ones that are blessed to have met you!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Diane F

We held our son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall in Oct 2016. Sunny and her team could not have been better. The hall is beautiful, we utilized Chef Cary and our event could not have been nicer. I highly recommend Naylor Hall.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lexey B

Word can't describe how wonderful our wedding was. Sunny and her staff were absolutely the best! She really listed to what we wanted and it truly was the best party. All of her vendors were spectacular. They took care of everything we didn't have to worry about a thing. We can't... Read More thank them all enough for making 10/22 truly the best day of our lives.

2016-11-15T14:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lexey! You wanted a "party" and you got it!! The band rocked your 180 guests all night and I loved how you sent the guests away with midnight snacks. It was a great night for all!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

When our son got engaged to his beautiful wife, I had to plan a rehearsal dinner. Finding a location from long distance (Texas) was a daunting task, but as I searched the Internet for one I fell in love with the pictures on Naylor Hall's webpage. After that initial phone... Read More conversation with Sunny, I knew that I found the right place. Sunny and Donna showed extreme patience answering many emails and calls while I was planning the event. On the morning of the event, September 30, 2016, we were met by Donna when we dropped off decorations for the staff to put out (saving us hours). That evening was amazing, we were met by Donna and Sunny and then turned over to Brandon. The evening could not have turned better! The couple and guests were impressed with the house and the smoothness of the evening. We would definitely use Naylor Hall again. We highly recommend it. Thank you, Sunny, Donna, and Brandon for a fabulous event.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jana H

Sunny - I can't thank you enough for a wonderful wedding. I know I am 6 months late writing a review, but we have been busy with our new baby! For anyone looking for a venue, I highly recommend Naylor Hall. Sunny helped me put together our wedding in less than 6 weeks, and... Read More everything turned out perfect. I had a lot on my plate at the time - I was pregnant, in grad school, working and planning a wedding. Sunny made everything very simple for us. Our guests still tell us what a great time they had. The memories there mean so much to our family.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Brittney P

Absolutely fantastic wedding! We loved getting married at Naylor Hall. Sunny is unbelievably helpful and keeps everything very organized so the happy couple can simply enjoy their day! :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lori T

Wow, what a wonderful experience! Naylor Hall is breathtaking and its owner, Sunny Bailey is a delight to work with! I was a bit overwhelmed when my daughter and I started planning her wedding and reception, and Sunny made the process fun and exciting! Her recommendations were... Read More all spot on, especially for our photographer, band, caterer and confectioner! The reception was magnificent, we had lots of personal touches, games and even a cigar bar! Sunny and my daughter came up with a signature drink that everyone loved! The entire Naylor Hall staff took great care to make our guests feel welcome and special! We would absolutely recommend Naylor Hall for any special event in your life!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

We booked Naylor Hall for an event - a book launch. DO NOT OVERLOOK Naylor Hall just because they predominately do weddings (which by the way - I had my wedding here several years ago and it is probably my most favorite venue in all Atlanta)!! Once we contacted Sunny to see if... Read More she does anything besides weddings, we learned Naylor hosts rehearsal dinners, corporate events, holiday parties, and yes even our book release. EVERYONE at Naylor is amazing - especially Sunny. We literally planned the party in a couple hours and just showed up.... Yes, you read that right. Sunny and her team (shout out to Donna and Brandon as well!!!) took care of ABSOLUTELY everything. Additionally we originally planned the event outside, but with heavy rain in the forecast we had to move inside. At first we were kind of upset at Mother Nature - because I originally had my wedding outside - but it couldn't have worked out better because the ballroom and inside of the hall is AMAZING!! Every single person left there saying it was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever laid their eyes on. TRULY MAGIC!!!

2016-12-01T12:33:42 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to share in your joy Valerie! WHat a huge accomplishment to publish a book!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

1 of 142 My Husband and I were married at Naylor Hall on June 18, 2016. Our wedding day surpassed any expectations we had ever had. We booked Naylor as our venue about a year in advance. In the year leading up to the wedding Sunny, the owner, was there to help us every step of... Read More the way. She was our go to for ideas, advice, and was able to answer every question you could possibly think of. Working with Sunny is a true joy. She is always calm, collected, and knowledgable. No matter how much I was stressing out about the little things she was there to remind me to let her worry about it and to just enjoy my day. Sunny truly takes care of you so that on your wedding day your only job is to get married and have fun. I can't imagine having had my wedding anywhere other than Naylor and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Marnie W

What an incredible team - I cannot speak more highly of Sunny and Donna and the experience that Naylor Hall offers. I was looking for a venue that would allow us to infuse our personalities with a traditional wedding ceremony, and Sunny was the first person I talked to who made... Read More me feel like my ideas & input were welcome & appreciated rather than having to mold what I wanted to what the venue could offer. The day-of coordination was stress-free and allowed us to completely engage in the memory rather than worrying about the details - a major theme of the night was "Go ask Donna" or "Donna knows!" Donna even offered to drive our wedding food to us when we had left the reception. We had an outdoor ceremony, indoor/outdoor cocktail dinner with Happy Belly food truck catering. I actually could not have imagined a more perfect event. Huge thanks to the staff at Naylor Hall and give the highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Mandisa B

Bride to be. They've been very easy to work with so far.