Naylor Hall

Roswell, GA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Naylor Hall began life 170 years ago, but only recently did Sunny Bailey bring it into the 21st century with a complete makeover. Nipped and tucked in just the right places, this grande old dame is hip and historic, and ready to host your wedding or rehearsal dinner.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Mansion/Historic Site

1121 Canton St, Roswell, GA

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Stephen H

My daughter wanted a genteel southern setting for her ceremony and reception, and after considerable research, she chose Naylor Hall in Roswell, Georgia - and we are so glad she did. It was a wonderful experience - everyone tells it was the best wedding/reception ever, and I I agree. In reflection, I wouldn't change a thing. The facility itself is beautiful and serviced our nearly 200 guests very nicely. And the vendors (caterers, cake maker and bartenders) that Naylor Hall recommended and coordinated were superb. But what really makes Naylor Hall special is the owner: Sunny Bailey. She tirelessly attended to EVERY detail, from the beginning of the planning process all the way to helping to carry gifts and food to our car after the reception - truly a labor of love. I highly recommend Naylor Hall to anyone looking for the perfect wedding!

2015-01-18T09:29:42 Response from Cara, the member

Shurlbutt, I'm getting married at Naylor hall in October and will have a similar size guest list! I would love to hear how the flow worked and how you sat everyone? My biggest fear for Naylor is it might be too small for my wedding... Read Less Read More

Wedding of My Dreams

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Allison W

Absolutely flawless. Sunny, the owner of Naylor Hall (also your wedding coordinator) helps you throughout the entire process and is more than accommodating. They have an all inclusive option with their preferred vendors that includes linens, music, food, beverages, and flowers making the wedding process super EASY! We had 175 guests and the home was more than enough space and it looked beautiful! We plan on using Sunny and her team for more events in the future. I highly recommend!

Sophisticated Southern Charm

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Katie J

Even the word 'perfect' doesn't come close to describing my wedding experience with Sunny and Naylor Hall. The house is beyond gorgeous, especially with the brand new hardwood floors in the ballroom, and we loved the expansive green lawn leading out to Canton Street. I think our guests liked the lawn just as much as we did - we had ladder golf, cornhole, and lifesize jenga outside, along with a cocktail bar. We got married on the steps of Naylor Hall, and the house was the most beautiful backdrop for our ceremony. Besides being a stunningly gorgeous classic Southern venue, Naylor Hall also has something to offer than most venues don't have: Sunny. As Naylor Hall's owner and special events coordinator, I cannot imagine anyone better suited for creating perfect weddings. With her calm demeanor and years of experience, Sunny made sure that no detail went overlooked. At no point in my wedding planning did I feel overwhelmed, because Sunny is so organized and efficient. She also has connections with top vendors, which made planning really simple. Sunny helped us create and carry out the most memorable day from start to finish, with a horse-drawn carriage ride, the outdoor ceremony on the steps, lawn games, a tater tot bar, a photobooth, live band, and incredible food and cake. It's been three months since our wedding, and our friends are still talking about how awesome it was. Now every time my husband and I drive down Canton Street, we always make a point to go by Naylor Hall, because we loved every minute of our wedding and we have a blast reliving those memories. Huge thanks to Sunny and her staff for making our dream wedding come true! -Scott and Katie Cain, married April 26, 2014

Perfect Package with Naylor Hall

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Heather S

I recently had my wedding and reception at Naylor Hall. Sunny and her staff were so welcoming and helpful. They truly made planning a wedding a breeze by offering wedding package deals, and by recommending amazing photographer, DJ, and string trio. Sunny and her staff were also very organized and prepared to help an out of state bride pull her whole wedding together. I highly recommend Naylor Hall as your venue of choice because the venue is spacious, gorgeous, and unforgetful!

Wonderful Venue in Roswell

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Donna S

I can't say enough good things about Naylor Hall and the owner Sunny Bailey. We hosted my son's rehearsal dinner there this past Friday evening and I can't imagine how it could have come off any better - the evening was the perfect kick-off for our wedding weekend. My guests LOVED the ambiance of Naylor both inside and out; the front lawn is perfect for games which went on quite late into the evening. Sunny's staff is extremely professional and accommodating responding quickly to requests and trying to anticipate needs. The Naylor staff also coordinated very well with the caterer throughout the evening. Sunny is clearly an experienced professional in this business and her suggestions and ideas of how the evening should flow, decor, menus, etc. were right in tune with what I envisioned for this event. I would strongly recommend Naylor Hall as a venue in the Roswell/Alpharetta/North Atlanta area for any wedding related event. Thanks so much Sunny, Dawn and team - I am one happy MOG!

You can stop venue-hunting now

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Allysa P

I mean every word in this review sincerely. Naylor Hall, and its fantastic owner, Sunny, are the best combination in the business. It does not get better. I write this for the out-of-town bride, the new-to-Georgia bride, the professional bride, the I-just-took-the-Bar-exam bride, or more simply, the bride with more tasks than time (and perhaps, a groom or mom or two as well). I fell into most of these categories while planning a March wedding and had no family within 500 miles in any direction to help. While planning, every venue my now-husband and I visited seemed like more work than we had time for. We were often toured around by a recent college grad who, I always had the impression, had no lasting interest in the wedding business and had maybe "done" a handful of weddings. I STILL receive emails from venues who seem to have forgotten we told them no...As a professional, I wanted to work with a professional, someone who loves their work and whose passion shows in every detail. Enter Sunny! Naylor Hall itself is a stunning gem of a venue. The lawn is expansive and there are so many areas for guests to mingle. The mix of French, art deco, and southern decor is perfect. My husband and I knew we wanted character and class with a personal touch for our wedding. Something unique, a place with history. Finding an incredible venue is one thing. Finding that it is managed beautifully by a veteran of the wedding business is a dream come true. As newbies to Georgia, her wedding venue package was incredible. No other venue, absolutely none, offered a complete package with DJ, caterer, cake baker, florist, planning time, etc. If they offered catering and the florist as a package, they didn't offer the DJ and you were on your own for finding one (I could go on on this point endlessly). Instead of nickel and diming like many venues, Sunny's package is complete on its own and no additions are necessary. For added touches, her upgrades were completely reasonable and you can tell are meant to add value, not just expense. She knows a vendor or three for everything you could dream up (we added a harpist for our ceremony and used her recommended officiant) and has everything down to a science. For every venue whose package includes "2-45 minute planning meetings" (who comes up with this stuff?), I wish there were more Sunnys. She was always available to answer a question or concern, was flexible, and I am so grateful to have met her and been married at Naylor.

Jane Creekmore

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Katie B

Beautiful venue. Ours was for a rehearsal dinner. We had a cocktail hour on the gorgeous front lawn, then moved inside to the ballroom for a sit down dinner. The location, venue, and it's furnishings were perfect. Sunny was delightful, easy, and professional to work with. I would highly recommend Naylor Hall and Sunny to anyone looking for the perfect event!

Quintessential Southern Charm

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

Our first meeting with Sunny Bailey was like visiting with an old friend, she welcomed us in and took care of every last detail. She really listened to what we wanted and met or exceeded every expectation. She didn't over whelm us with too many choices, but thoughtfully directed us with the benefit of her many years of experience- and what a beautiful event it was. Molly and Three Sisters catered with hand passed hors d’oeuvres, and a delicious buffet dinner that included all of our favourites. Everything was divine. Our flowers were so beautiful and fresh- red rose pedals everywhere. The day ran so smoothly, the house and the grounds were beautiful. The bridal suite is elegant and quite accommodating. The gentleman’s salon looks like something right out of the Great Gatsby. Our ceremony was staged at the base of the steps on the front porch- quintessential southern charm. Everyone raved about the intimate gathering and how heartfelt the ceremony was. Our photographer, Melissa Prosser, was delighted with all the many backdrops the Naylor Hall campus offered for our portraits. I was floored with the quality of our pictures, how beautiful she made us look. They really speak for themselves. It was a once in a lifetime affair- beautiful, affordable, elegant and professional- I can’t say enough about the team that made our special day sheer perfection! Thank you Sunny, Bruce & Cindy Johnson

Perfect location, dream wedding!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Sara C

When it comes to our experience at Naylor Hall and with Sunny, I am not even sure where to begin! Naylor was the second venue we looked at for our wedding and, after seeing it and meeting Sunny, I knew we didn’t need to look anywhere else. From the open floor plan to the rich, yet neutral color palette, Naylor took my breath away right from the start! I assumed something so grand would require an investment outside of our budget. Sunny sat down with us, described her lovely vendors, and handed me a description of the packages Naylor offers. I immediately burst into tears because the numbers I was staring at were actually reasonable! We signed our contract that very day and began planning. From that moment, Sunny was just an email away. Any questions I had, she had a timely response for. I was continuously impressed with her and began to look forward to our conversations. Sunny made me feel like I was the only bride on her radar and truly was invested in making our day perfect for us. She helped coordinate all meetings with our vendors and we fell in love with the ladies from Magnolia Street Floral, Sweet Caroline’s Cakes and Three Sisters catering. Each of them made us feel excited for our wedding and comfortable with entrusting a piece of our day into their capable hands. Come the actual big day, they delivered beyond any expectations I had for the event. Everyone says something has to go wrong at your wedding, you should just accept that. Not with us. The entire day, and week leading up to our event, was seamless. Sunny had everything, and then some, under control. Everything arrived on time, looked as it should and was even better than I ever imagined. From a perfectly orchestrated rehearsal to an unforgettable evening, our wedding day was beyond words. I still receive compliments from guests on the venue, every little detail and even Sunny herself. She and Dawn made sure that my husband and I enjoyed our time and that our guests were also having an amazing evening! I felt like I was celebrating the happiest day of my life at home. My husband and I are already looking for excuses to return to Naylor and I correspond with Sunny on a regular basis. I can’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else!

A magical place for a dream wedding

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 victoria c

We just got married and had our reception at Naylor Hall – we could not be happier with our choice. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful surrounding gardens and equally beautiful interiors. The furniture, the décor and the glamour of each room is beyond anything imaginable. It’s truly the perfect venue for a larger group or an intimate dinner which was our case. In addition to all the incredible qualities that Naylor Hall has to offer, what makes this venue truly stand out is its owner, Sunny – she is the walking definition of perfection. Warm, welcoming, and incredibly professional, with a laser focus on detail, she truly goes the extra mile to make sure everything is under control so that you can relax and enjoy your big day. All my friends and family commenting on Naylor Hall’s beauty and had a great time talking to Sunny who was at the reception taking care of all details. I can’t say enough about how Sunny and her staff (Dawn was amazing too!) made our wedding special, magical and memorable. My now husband and I left Naylor Hall thinking what can we next do to be able to come back to enjoy again its beauty and the outstanding service we received –that’s how good it was.

Perfect venue for a perfect wedding day

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Lisa K

I can't thank Sunny and Dawn enough for our perfect wedding day. I am so very glad that we picked Naylor Hall. Sunny was amazing to work with and so accomodating, if I had a request she found a way to get it done and always with a smile on her face. We chose to go with the package option and all the vendors we used were exceptional. The flowers were beautiful, the cake and food delicious and the DJ set the perfect tone for the party based on our discussions. So many of our guests asked for information for the all of the vendors of rather own use. Sunny took care of all the coordination and made sure the whole process was stress free for me. If you are looking for a beautiful venue and friendly professionals, then Naylor Hall is a perfect choice for your event.

Romantic Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Cherice Y

We just recently had our wedding at Naylor Hall and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue! We had looked at several venues in the Roswell area (as couples tend to do) and not only did I fall in love with Naylor Hall, but Sunny the owner and coordinator sealed the deal for us. Sunny's professionalism and sincerity was something that not only did we notice, but all of our guests as well. The entire planning process up until our wedding day and on our wedding day was fabulous and meticulous. The venue is absolutely beautiful and has such romantic and charming character that anyone will fall in love with. I did not have to worry about one thing on my wedding day - it went very smoothly. I dropped off my favors, guest book, candles, and pictures a few days prior and Sunny had everything in place by with little direction from me the time of the wedding that evening. Sunny and Dawn also had some great advice and suggestions as far as hotels, hair salons, etc. My husband and I felt whatever Sunny recommended was the way we were going since she has been doing this for 20+ years and anyone you speak with in the community (vendors, former clients, and guests) absolutely love working with her. If you are getting married at Naylor Hall I highly recommend going with their all-inclusive package that pretty much includes everything except the photographer, but again Sunny has plenty of great photographers she recommends. All taxes and services charges were included in the price which helps not having to deal with any of the service charges the day of the wedding with each individual vendor. Additionally, the vendors in the package deal are excellent. I received so many compliments on my cake (Salted Carmel is a must!). The caterer, the DJ, and the florist were all so professional and just really easy to work with. So many people that had come to our wedding said our reception and ceremony were the best they had ever been to. I am so happy I had my wedding at Naylor Hall and would recommend this place to anyone for ANY event.

Wedding

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Michelle R

I had my wedding on Aug. 15, 2014 and all I can is that it was amazing! Sunny and her team at Naylor Hall really made it everything that I dreamt of and more.They made it super stress-free and answered emails and phone calls quickly. I was a very hands on bride and they helped me out with anything that I needed. The venue itself is beautiful! I loved the hardwood floors, the lawn, just everything about it. Sunny even helped my mom pull off a surprise for me for my grand entrance, a horse drawn carriage! I can't tell them Thank you enough for the experience and just making my dreams come true. This venue and it's team were WONDERFUL! Highly recommended!!

Wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Amy M

Naylor Hall is amazing! Sunny and Ann truly love what they do, and helped me every step of they way in planning the wedding of my dreams! They have great professional working relationships with the vendors for catering, confection, flowers, DJ or band... they offer ceremony and reception packages that can take care of all the details for you. They made sure that our wedding was perfect in every way. We had 100 guests and many said it was the best wedding they had ever been too. Having our wedding at Naylor Hall felt so intimate and romantic... the house is just beautiful. It was simply unforgettable! It was everything we hoped for and more. Everything was handled perfectly and down to every little detail. My husband and I even received a black and white matte photo of Naylor hall for our guests to sign. We can't wait to come back on our one year anniversary to take a photo in front of Naylor Hall.

JUST AS WE IMAGINED...CHARMING, ELEGANT, COMFORTABLE

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Lisa W

We could not have chosen a better place for our wedding. We were looking for a combination of elegance and comfort, and we were not disappointed! True to her name, Sunny was...well...SUNNY! Because of her expertise, we had the luxury of focusing on our wedding as a celebration of joy rather than an event to coordinate. She and her staff were wonderful to work with, and we never had a moment of doubt about her attention to detail and her ability to pull everything together. Sunny was a master in tying up all the loose ends, and because of her care and attention we literally had no worries about the comfort of our guests. Our guests all talked about the theme of joy, the great food and the beautiful surroundings.

Naylor was a great choice!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

Naylor Hall made everything so easy and stress free. Not only was the venue beautiful, but the staff there was so helpful! We looked at over a dozen venues and none was even close to what Naylor Hall delivered. Their package options meant I could stop pricing and comparing various vendors. Food, flowers, cake, music... they had it all covered!

Naylor Hall is the best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Vivian M

Naylor Hall is an exceptional venue for weddings as well as other events. Sunny Bailey, her staff and team of preferred vendors make the whole experience seemless and magical. I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to be and they created that vision. No detail was spared - from the ceremony on the front steps to the smallest detail in the reception hall. My fairy tale came true at Naylor Hall. I would recommend Naylor Hall to anyone looking for a venue boasting Southern charm with a modern twist.

Best Southern Venue in Town

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

I can't say enough good things about this enchanting and elegant venue. Sunny and her professional staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. If you're looking for southern hospitality, this is your venue. Southern charm meets beautiful and sophisticated. We wanted a very old south feel for our wedding and that's exactly what we got. Rocking chairs, candles in the fireplace, twinkle lights in the trees, stunning ballroom, and gorgeous ambiance for pictures are only a few of the perks of this venue. Every detail is planned out to match your needs. They even offer package deals so everything from the cake to the flowers is included. This really helps the bride stay organized. Every time I look at the pictures, I smile. Our day was more than we could have ever dreamed of. Thank you Naylor Hall for making our dream a reality!

Beautiful and Charming Roswell Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Robert M

My daughter was married on 6/7/14, and both the wedding ceremony and reception took place at Naylor Hall. We visited several venues before choosing Naylor Hall, but the moment we walked into this beautifully restored historic home, we knew it was the right choice for us and our daughter. It has enormous charm, and it just felt warmer and more comfortable and welcoming than the other venues we looked into. Everything went smoothly on the wedding day, thanks to the expertise and careful planning of Sunny Bailey, owner of Naylor Hall. Sunny served as our unofficial "wedding planner" for several months, and guided us through the maze of decisions we had to make along the way. We ended up being very pleased with all of the outside vendors we chose. Sunny's "open House" event several months prior to the wedding enabled us to meet potential vendors and sample their products or services before making our decision. That proved to be extremely helpful to us. We couldn't be happier with our choice of Naylor Hall...

Wonderful Day

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

Our wedding day could not have been better. It was a priceless experience that was accentuated by Sonny and her suggestions and impeccable guidance. My wife and I would go through the exact same experience all over again at Naylor Hall with Sonny running point for us. The hall was beautiful and the food was excellent. Both the Bride and Groom would have liked the event to continue all night...we were having such a wonderful time. Also, the ad lib from an outside wedding to inside due to rain was seamless. Kudos to wonderful Naylor Hall and their staff.

PERFECT,PERFECT,PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014

This was not our first wedding, so it was important to usto have a stress free day! From start to finish Sunny and her staff made sure that we had a PERFECT wedding!" I didn't have to think about ANYTHING! Sunny is so experienced and just loves what she does that her ideas were perfect! She spends enough time with you to get to know you and then just pulls it all together. The venue is so beautiful and charming! Easy flow of people, not too big and not too small. The list of vendors are first class! If you have not visited this venue YOU HAVE TO see it to experience how perfect it will be for you wedding! There are NOT enough words to say have thoroughly pleased we were with everything! ASK FOR REFERENCES...MAYBE YOU WILL GET ME!!!!

Southern Charm - Naylor Hall

Reviewed on 6/04/2014

Historic Naylor Hall was the perfect setting for my daughter’s wedding May 25, 2014. Naylor Hall offers Southern charm in its architecture, furnishings and lovely grounds. It provided us the convenience of one location for both the wedding ceremony and the reception, and separate upstairs areas for groom and bride to dress. Every step of the way, Sonny and Ann were a pleasure to work with both personally and professionally. They are experienced wedding planners. They attend to every detail. The result: An amazingly perfect wedding ceremony and reception. For example, the bride and groom were served dinner upstairs after the wedding ceremony, while guests were downstairs socializing with appetizers and drinks. The new married couple appreciated getting to eat before they joined the party! Also, Ann was present and coordinated every step of the wedding ceremony and reception. We all had a wonderful time and take with us many happy memories. Thank you, Sonny and Ann! Mary McGee

Look No Further...

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Andrea L

When my fiancé and I started looking for wedding venues, we only saw a few before we came across Naylor Hall. The minute you step in and see the beautiful black and white floors, and the traditional mixed with modern touches I was sold. To add to the beauty and prestige, are the opulent chandeliers and wood floors in the reception area. However, the venue is still quaint enough to not lose any of its southern charm. Even if the venue itself did not sell you, meeting with Sunny, would. She was the only person I trusted to handle all of the details and manage the day of affairs. She was such a pleasure to work with, and took the time to learn our vision and listen to all of our concerns. Not to mention, bringing her 20 plus years of knowledge, I was more than comfortable to entrust her to make our day of, a breeze. As I predicted, the day of our wedding was seamless. Sunny attended to all of our needs, and even anticipated our wants. It was one of the best days of our lives, and a large part was because Sunny made it effortless to enjoy the day. I highly recommend visiting Naylor Hall if you are considering a Georgia wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Naylor Hall - Perfection on Canton Street

Reviewed on 4/22/2014

Where does one start..... I was the Mother of an out-of-town bride and so all the leg work became mine (happily, I might add). The parameters were easy: Ceremony in the church my family has gone to for generations: Roswell First Baptist. Reception: Roswell, GA. So, I set my sights on EVERY venue in the Canton St./Roswell area. Appointments were set and I was ready to go.... The venues and options were multi and varied, but the moment I set foot in Naylor, I knew my daughter would ADORE this venue! So, without her ever setting foot in the place, we booked for her March wedding! My husband, other daughter(maid of honor) and I went to a couple of the exquisite tasting parties, which did nothing more than validate the decision to go with Naylor. Sunny and Ann made the entire process seamless from the first visit until the bride and groom were in their rose petal strewn exit! The all-inclusive package made a plethora of decisions more exacting. And the referral for the bride to "surprise" her groom with a carriage ride from the church to Naylor was the capstone to the most perfect wedding. The weather was custom ordered, the ambiance was sublime and the service was exquisite! Every detail from the photographs of parents and grandparents beautifully displayed in the various rooms to the candlelight in the ballroom was finely orchestrated and carried out by a staff that obviously takes great pride in delivering a day for all the guests to remember! The entire evening couldn't have been more perfect and amazing! I highly recommend Naylor Hall as the very BEST place to hold your wedding in all of Roswell!!! Our memories will be forever held at 1121 Canton Street Roswell, GA. Many thanks and much gratitude to Sunny and her staff for making all of Lauren Goetsch Malone's dreams become reality...3/15/14

Mary Ann MOB

Reviewed on 3/09/2014 Allison S

Naylor Hall was top top notch!! Every detail was thought through, and done with flair and grace! All communication with Sunny (owner) and the bride and myself was over the top. She knows what she is doing, has GREAT vendors, and is FUN. Even let us bring a tractor for the couple to leave in!!

TO Naylor Hall