Naylor Hall

Roswell, GA

Naylor Hall began life 170 years ago, but only recently did Sunny Bailey bring it into the 21st century with a complete makeover. Nipped and tucked in just the right places, this grande old dame is hip and historic, and ready to host your wedding or rehearsal dinner.

Guest Capacity

Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Planning

1121 Canton St, Roswell, GA

An exceptional experience!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Amy G

Sunny, Dawn, Brett, Hal, Molly, and Kimberley, Hope this finds you all happy and healthy this morning.The Gibson family has so many “thank yous” to say to all of you. Amy and Michael's wedding could not have been more perfect! When we were going with Sunny's package plan, we had... Read More no idea just how smart a decision that would be. The teacher in me loved the way everything was so planned and that the details were all spelled out. Sunny is a very intelligent administrator to keep so many smart people around her. I am sure you know how many compliments we have had on everything about the wedding. Brett, the flowers were wonderful! The arrangements for the church & then the hall stayed beautiful for days. I was able to take them to a memorial service the next day &then to one of the local assisted living homes where we got many compliments on how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for working with our timeline. It made things so easy for us. Hal, Somehow you seemed to know the Gibson family through just a few emails. Amy wanted so much for there to be lots of dancing at the wedding. It had been her favorite part of her brother’s weddings. You totally achieved her goal. You made the evening run so smoothly and your personality was just perfect for our family. Music is such a major part of our family’s culture from our youngest to our oldest members, and you managed to make the wedding a great family memory for all of us. Kimberley, The cakes were fabulous! Everyone kept coming up and committing on how wonderful all the delicious flavors were. It was a wonderful idea to do the different layers on Amy’s cake, and Michael’s cake was the perfect answer for the attending chocolate lovers. Like the flowers, we shared the leftovers with many friends. Molly, Amy’s most important aspect of the wedding may have been the music, but mine was the food! And boy, did you hit a home run. I wanted the food to be delicious and plentiful and that is exactly what it was. I went to a luncheon this week and people are still talking about how wonderful the food at the wedding was. The set up was perfect and made it easy for everyone to get served in a timely manner. We loved the grill & outside stations. It was funny how everyone’s favorite dish was different. Sunny and Dawn, what can I say? You all are an excellent team, & it is obvious that you know your business. I told my friends that every time I turned around, one of you was there asking if we needed anything. You had the place looking fabulous & did it in such a manner that made all of us comfortable. Naylor Hall looked stunning & was the perfect background for our celebration. I was very impressed with your crew at the end of the wedding. They worked so well together to help us wrap up the evening. As I said before, you really know how to put together a winning team. Everyone kept commenting on how relaxed Amy was, & I think it was because she had such great faith in your planning and carrying out everything just like we wanted. Your ideas for the set up were excellent. You really catered to everyone’s needs. Your daughter’s wedding is a very special & wonderful time of your family’s life & you all certainly worked so hard to make Amy’s wedding just what we wanted it to be. We wish you all a great summer & know that you will continue to make great memories for many families in the future. Thanks again & take care, Wayne and Kathryn Gibson

2015-08-04T16:57:17 Response from the vendor

Kathryn you were a pleasure!! I absolutely love how the house comes alive with large parties. It was such an intimate affair, even though you had 225 guests attend. The Gibson's rock!!

You can stop venue-hunting now

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Allysa P

I mean every word in this review sincerely. Naylor Hall, and its fantastic owner, Sunny, are the best combination in the business. It does not get better. I write this for the out-of-town bride, the new-to-Georgia bride, the professional bride, the I-just-took-the-Bar-exam... Read More bride, or more simply, the bride with more tasks than time (and perhaps, a groom or mom or two as well). I fell into most of these categories while planning a March wedding and had no family within 500 miles in any direction to help. While planning, every venue my now-husband and I visited seemed like more work than we had time for. We were often toured around by a recent college grad who, I always had the impression, had no lasting interest in the wedding business and had maybe "done" a handful of weddings. I STILL receive emails from venues who seem to have forgotten we told them no...As a professional, I wanted to work with a professional, someone who loves their work and whose passion shows in every detail. Enter Sunny! Naylor Hall itself is a stunning gem of a venue. The lawn is expansive and there are so many areas for guests to mingle. The mix of French, art deco, and southern decor is perfect. My husband and I knew we wanted character and class with a personal touch for our wedding. Something unique, a place with history. Finding an incredible venue is one thing. Finding that it is managed beautifully by a veteran of the wedding business is a dream come true. As newbies to Georgia, her wedding venue package was incredible. No other venue, absolutely none, offered a complete package with DJ, caterer, cake baker, florist, planning time, etc. If they offered catering and the florist as a package, they didn't offer the DJ and you were on your own for finding one (I could go on on this point endlessly). Instead of nickel and diming like many venues, Sunny's package is complete on its own and no additions are necessary. For added touches, her upgrades were completely reasonable and you can tell are meant to add value, not just expense. She knows a vendor or three for everything you could dream up (we added a harpist for our ceremony and used her recommended officiant) and has everything down to a science. For every venue whose package includes "2-45 minute planning meetings" (who comes up with this stuff?), I wish there were more Sunnys. She was always available to answer a question or concern, was flexible, and I am so grateful to have met her and been married at Naylor.

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Stephen H

My daughter wanted a genteel southern setting for her ceremony and reception, and after considerable research, she chose Naylor Hall in Roswell, Georgia - and we are so glad she did. It was a wonderful experience - everyone tells it was the best wedding/reception ever, and I I... Read More agree. In reflection, I wouldn't change a thing. The facility itself is beautiful and serviced our nearly 200 guests very nicely. And the vendors (caterers, cake maker and bartenders) that Naylor Hall recommended and coordinated were superb. But what really makes Naylor Hall special is the owner: Sunny Bailey. She tirelessly attended to EVERY detail, from the beginning of the planning process all the way to helping to carry gifts and food to our car after the reception - truly a labor of love. I highly recommend Naylor Hall to anyone looking for the perfect wedding!

2015-01-18T09:29:42 Response from Cara, the member

Shurlbutt, I'm getting married at Naylor hall in October and will have a similar size guest list! I would love to hear how the flow worked and how you sat everyone? My biggest fear for Naylor is it might be too small for my wedding... Read Less Read More

The Perfect Day with the Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Lisa L

Naylor Hall was the absolute perfect space for my July ceremony and reception. From the beginning, Sunny and Dawn were so prompt when I had questions and were such a delight to work with. They are so genuine in trying to make this the event that you envision. They created such a... Read More beautiful ambiance that I received so many compliments on. In regards to budget, Naylor Hall has a wonderful option to have a "package" of all inclusive details...so helpful! With or without the package, this venue has an outstanding value! We were so happy :) Thank you Sunny and Dawn!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

Wow. Where do I begin? We had our daughter’s wedding and reception at Naylor Hall on August 1, 2015. It’s been a week and a half and we are all still reeling from the spectacular celebration. The ceremony took place on the front lawn and the reception flowed throughout the... Read More house, with a "rockin" party in the beautiful ballroom. We had approximately 215 guests and EVERYTHING was FABULOUS. Our journey began in August of 2014 in search of a venue that would accommodate 200-225 guests for a ceremony and reception. From downtown Atlanta, to Lake Lanier to Norcross and Roswell in between, we researched and visited over a dozen venues. Two different times at 2 other venues we had a contract in front of us and thankfully we read ALL of the fine print and did not sign either one. When we discovered Naylor Hall, we had some concerns about being able to accommodate over 200 guests, but we made the inquiry anyway. Thankfully, August 1 was still available. Since my daughter was living out of town, my husband and I made an initial visit. The minute we walked in the door, each of us got a warm feeling for Naylor Hall. After meeting with Sunny, taking a tour and getting all of our questions and concerns answered, we felt that Naylor Hall would be our place. A week later, I visited again with my daughter and she was ecstatic and overjoyed. Finally, we could breathe more easily. Sunny Bailey, the owner, and Dawn, her assistant, were more than a pleasure to work with. They are very laid back and very flexible. We ended up choosing the package (which is not required) and her vendors were spectacular. The food by Three Sisters Catering was awesome, the cake by Kimberly at Sweet Caroline’s Cakes was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS. Our DJ, Hal Mealor, was wonderful. He is very personable and kept the reception lively. He played all the right songs at all the right times. Everyone was very helpful, had great ideas and we love all of them. The attention to detail was unsurpassed. I can’t tell you how many guests have told us that everything was PERFECT. The venue has so much character and is so inviting. “The Grand ‘Ol Lady” (that’s our new name for Naylor Hall) really came alive with our big crowd and exceeded our expectations. Sunny and Dawn made everything flow flawlessly. Needless to say we could not be more pleased with how everything came together and turned out. It was meant to be that we saved the best for last. Put Naylor Hall on your list of venues to check out. You will be so glad that you did. We can’t thank you all enough for everything, Kelly and Jeff Morris

2015-08-24T18:48:36 Response from the vendor

Kelly, I am the thankful one. I not only had the opportunity to work with you and Logan, I've gained new friends. I'm so grateful to have shared this adventure with you and your family!!

Wonderful wedding venue and coordinators!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Ashley M

We came across Naylor Hall after our initial wedding venue had business license issues. We weren't sure what to expect as we already had a few things in mind- not to mention booked!! Sunny, the house's owner and event coordinator, was open to our ideas and helped accommodate... Read More our needs immediately. Upon our first meeting, we knew that this was the right place for us! Between the variety of space in and around the house - great ballroom space, outdoor porch, etc. - it would be easy to make this venue work for any wedding type. Throughout the process, Sunny and her coordinator, Dawn, did an amazing job of staying in touch with us and ensuring that we had thought of the details. They always asked great questions and understood the type of wedding that we wanted. If we weren't sure of what direction to go, they were able to provide a variety of recommendations and allowed us to think outside of the box. Sunny has a tried and true list of vendors in case you do not know where to start. The day-of could not have been more stress-free. Sunny and Dawn made sure that every last detail was handled - including having a table of food arranged for us after the ceremony upstairs to ensure that we were able to actually eat! A few logistics that made the day of easier: - parking is on site - there are several nearby hotels that offer shuttles to and from the site - Sunny/Dawn call all of the vendors and do a final check with each of them so you don't have to worry about a thing - Naylor Hall has a liquor license so they purchase and take care of the bartending needs - There are bride and groom rooms upstairs for you to get ready in and enjoy a few moments of quiet before everything begins - They have a nice collection of items that you can use throughout the house- not to mention that the overall style and feel of the house is elegant and classic without being stuffy or uncomfortable I really could not say more positive things about our experience. It was truly the perfect wedding and reception venue for us!

2015-08-24T18:52:56 Response from the vendor

Ashley, when the other venue didn't work out, it was a blessing in disguise. You had so many wonderful ideas, and I'm grateful that we got to see them come to life. I loved how all of your personal touches created such a unique and... Read Less Read More

Best choice

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Maggie L

We are so glad that we had our wedding reception at Naylor Hall! Sunny, the director, was so great at making the whole process super easy and taking care of all of our needs. She was up front with the price that was inclusive of everything and there were no surprise charges... Read More along the way which I appreciate a lot. We had a large crowd of out of towners who came from the north and they loved the beautiful southern setting of the house. It definitely brought back a feeling of nostalgia for all of our fraternity/sorority friends who were able to attend. I would recommend Naylor to other brides!

2015-07-10T14:54:58 Response from the vendor

It was such so much fun having your reception here! The school mascots were a huge hit!!

Perfect Package with Naylor Hall

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Heather S

I recently had my wedding and reception at Naylor Hall. Sunny and her staff were so welcoming and helpful. They truly made planning a wedding a breeze by offering wedding package deals, and by recommending amazing photographer, DJ, and string trio. Sunny and her staff were also... Read More very organized and prepared to help an out of state bride pull her whole wedding together. I highly recommend Naylor Hall as your venue of choice because the venue is spacious, gorgeous, and unforgetful!

Wonderful Venue in Roswell

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Donna S

I can't say enough good things about Naylor Hall and the owner Sunny Bailey. We hosted my son's rehearsal dinner there this past Friday evening and I can't imagine how it could have come off any better - the evening was the perfect kick-off for our wedding weekend. My guests... Read More LOVED the ambiance of Naylor both inside and out; the front lawn is perfect for games which went on quite late into the evening. Sunny's staff is extremely professional and accommodating responding quickly to requests and trying to anticipate needs. The Naylor staff also coordinated very well with the caterer throughout the evening. Sunny is clearly an experienced professional in this business and her suggestions and ideas of how the evening should flow, decor, menus, etc. were right in tune with what I envisioned for this event. I would strongly recommend Naylor Hall as a venue in the Roswell/Alpharetta/North Atlanta area for any wedding related event. Thanks so much Sunny, Dawn and team - I am one happy MOG!

Jane Creekmore

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Katie B

Beautiful venue. Ours was for a rehearsal dinner. We had a cocktail hour on the gorgeous front lawn, then moved inside to the ballroom for a sit down dinner. The location, venue, and it's furnishings were perfect. Sunny was delightful, easy, and professional to work with. I... Read More would highly recommend Naylor Hall and Sunny to anyone looking for the perfect event!

Quintessential Southern Charm

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

Our first meeting with Sunny Bailey was like visiting with an old friend, she welcomed us in and took care of every last detail. She really listened to what we wanted and met or exceeded every expectation. She didn't over whelm us with too many choices, but thoughtfully... Read More directed us with the benefit of her many years of experience- and what a beautiful event it was. Molly and Three Sisters catered with hand passed hors d’oeuvres, and a delicious buffet dinner that included all of our favourites. Everything was divine. Our flowers were so beautiful and fresh- red rose pedals everywhere. The day ran so smoothly, the house and the grounds were beautiful. The bridal suite is elegant and quite accommodating. The gentleman’s salon looks like something right out of the Great Gatsby. Our ceremony was staged at the base of the steps on the front porch- quintessential southern charm. Everyone raved about the intimate gathering and how heartfelt the ceremony was. Our photographer, Melissa Prosser, was delighted with all the many backdrops the Naylor Hall campus offered for our portraits. I was floored with the quality of our pictures, how beautiful she made us look. They really speak for themselves. It was a once in a lifetime affair- beautiful, affordable, elegant and professional- I can’t say enough about the team that made our special day sheer perfection! Thank you Sunny, Bruce & Cindy Johnson

Perfect location, dream wedding!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Sara C

When it comes to our experience at Naylor Hall and with Sunny, I am not even sure where to begin! Naylor was the second venue we looked at for our wedding and, after seeing it and meeting Sunny, I knew we didn’t need to look anywhere else. From the open floor plan to the rich,... Read More yet neutral color palette, Naylor took my breath away right from the start! I assumed something so grand would require an investment outside of our budget. Sunny sat down with us, described her lovely vendors, and handed me a description of the packages Naylor offers. I immediately burst into tears because the numbers I was staring at were actually reasonable! We signed our contract that very day and began planning. From that moment, Sunny was just an email away. Any questions I had, she had a timely response for. I was continuously impressed with her and began to look forward to our conversations. Sunny made me feel like I was the only bride on her radar and truly was invested in making our day perfect for us. She helped coordinate all meetings with our vendors and we fell in love with the ladies from Magnolia Street Floral, Sweet Caroline’s Cakes and Three Sisters catering. Each of them made us feel excited for our wedding and comfortable with entrusting a piece of our day into their capable hands. Come the actual big day, they delivered beyond any expectations I had for the event. Everyone says something has to go wrong at your wedding, you should just accept that. Not with us. The entire day, and week leading up to our event, was seamless. Sunny had everything, and then some, under control. Everything arrived on time, looked as it should and was even better than I ever imagined. From a perfectly orchestrated rehearsal to an unforgettable evening, our wedding day was beyond words. I still receive compliments from guests on the venue, every little detail and even Sunny herself. She and Dawn made sure that my husband and I enjoyed our time and that our guests were also having an amazing evening! I felt like I was celebrating the happiest day of my life at home. My husband and I are already looking for excuses to return to Naylor and I correspond with Sunny on a regular basis. I can’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else!

A magical place for a dream wedding

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 victoria c

We just got married and had our reception at Naylor Hall – we could not be happier with our choice. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful surrounding gardens and equally beautiful interiors. The furniture, the décor and the glamour of each room is beyond anything... Read More imaginable. It’s truly the perfect venue for a larger group or an intimate dinner which was our case. In addition to all the incredible qualities that Naylor Hall has to offer, what makes this venue truly stand out is its owner, Sunny – she is the walking definition of perfection. Warm, welcoming, and incredibly professional, with a laser focus on detail, she truly goes the extra mile to make sure everything is under control so that you can relax and enjoy your big day. All my friends and family commenting on Naylor Hall’s beauty and had a great time talking to Sunny who was at the reception taking care of all details. I can’t say enough about how Sunny and her staff (Dawn was amazing too!) made our wedding special, magical and memorable. My now husband and I left Naylor Hall thinking what can we next do to be able to come back to enjoy again its beauty and the outstanding service we received –that’s how good it was.

Perfect venue for a perfect wedding day

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Lisa K

I can't thank Sunny and Dawn enough for our perfect wedding day. I am so very glad that we picked Naylor Hall. Sunny was amazing to work with and so accomodating, if I had a request she found a way to get it done and always with a smile on her face. We chose to go with the... Read More package option and all the vendors we used were exceptional. The flowers were beautiful, the cake and food delicious and the DJ set the perfect tone for the party based on our discussions. So many of our guests asked for information for the all of the vendors of rather own use. Sunny took care of all the coordination and made sure the whole process was stress free for me. If you are looking for a beautiful venue and friendly professionals, then Naylor Hall is a perfect choice for your event.

Romantic Wedding

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Cherice Y

We just recently had our wedding at Naylor Hall and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue! We had looked at several venues in the Roswell area (as couples tend to do) and not only did I fall in love with Naylor Hall, but Sunny the owner and coordinator... Read More sealed the deal for us. Sunny's professionalism and sincerity was something that not only did we notice, but all of our guests as well. The entire planning process up until our wedding day and on our wedding day was fabulous and meticulous. The venue is absolutely beautiful and has such romantic and charming character that anyone will fall in love with. I did not have to worry about one thing on my wedding day - it went very smoothly. I dropped off my favors, guest book, candles, and pictures a few days prior and Sunny had everything in place by with little direction from me the time of the wedding that evening. Sunny and Dawn also had some great advice and suggestions as far as hotels, hair salons, etc. My husband and I felt whatever Sunny recommended was the way we were going since she has been doing this for 20+ years and anyone you speak with in the community (vendors, former clients, and guests) absolutely love working with her. If you are getting married at Naylor Hall I highly recommend going with their all-inclusive package that pretty much includes everything except the photographer, but again Sunny has plenty of great photographers she recommends. All taxes and services charges were included in the price which helps not having to deal with any of the service charges the day of the wedding with each individual vendor. Additionally, the vendors in the package deal are excellent. I received so many compliments on my cake (Salted Carmel is a must!). The caterer, the DJ, and the florist were all so professional and just really easy to work with. So many people that had come to our wedding said our reception and ceremony were the best they had ever been to. I am so happy I had my wedding at Naylor Hall and would recommend this place to anyone for ANY event.

Wedding of My Dreams

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Allison W

Absolutely flawless. Sunny, the owner of Naylor Hall (also your wedding coordinator) helps you throughout the entire process and is more than accommodating. They have an all inclusive option with their preferred vendors that includes linens, music, food, beverages, and flowers... Read More making the wedding process super EASY! We had 175 guests and the home was more than enough space and it looked beautiful! We plan on using Sunny and her team for more events in the future. I highly recommend!

Wedding

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Michelle R

I had my wedding on Aug. 15, 2014 and all I can is that it was amazing! Sunny and her team at Naylor Hall really made it everything that I dreamt of and more.They made it super stress-free and answered emails and phone calls quickly. I was a very hands on bride and they helped... Read More me out with anything that I needed. The venue itself is beautiful! I loved the hardwood floors, the lawn, just everything about it. Sunny even helped my mom pull off a surprise for me for my grand entrance, a horse drawn carriage! I can't tell them Thank you enough for the experience and just making my dreams come true. This venue and it's team were WONDERFUL! Highly recommended!!

Sophisticated Southern Charm

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Katie J

Even the word 'perfect' doesn't come close to describing my wedding experience with Sunny and Naylor Hall. The house is beyond gorgeous, especially with the brand new hardwood floors in the ballroom, and we loved the expansive green lawn leading out to Canton Street. I think our... Read More guests liked the lawn just as much as we did - we had ladder golf, cornhole, and lifesize jenga outside, along with a cocktail bar. We got married on the steps of Naylor Hall, and the house was the most beautiful backdrop for our ceremony. Besides being a stunningly gorgeous classic Southern venue, Naylor Hall also has something to offer than most venues don't have: Sunny. As Naylor Hall's owner and special events coordinator, I cannot imagine anyone better suited for creating perfect weddings. With her calm demeanor and years of experience, Sunny made sure that no detail went overlooked. At no point in my wedding planning did I feel overwhelmed, because Sunny is so organized and efficient. She also has connections with top vendors, which made planning really simple. Sunny helped us create and carry out the most memorable day from start to finish, with a horse-drawn carriage ride, the outdoor ceremony on the steps, lawn games, a tater tot bar, a photobooth, live band, and incredible food and cake. It's been three months since our wedding, and our friends are still talking about how awesome it was. Now every time my husband and I drive down Canton Street, we always make a point to go by Naylor Hall, because we loved every minute of our wedding and we have a blast reliving those memories. Huge thanks to Sunny and her staff for making our dream wedding come true! -Scott and Katie Cain, married April 26, 2014

Wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Amy M

Naylor Hall is amazing! Sunny and Ann truly love what they do, and helped me every step of they way in planning the wedding of my dreams! They have great professional working relationships with the vendors for catering, confection, flowers, DJ or band... they offer ceremony and... Read More reception packages that can take care of all the details for you. They made sure that our wedding was perfect in every way. We had 100 guests and many said it was the best wedding they had ever been too. Having our wedding at Naylor Hall felt so intimate and romantic... the house is just beautiful. It was simply unforgettable! It was everything we hoped for and more. Everything was handled perfectly and down to every little detail. My husband and I even received a black and white matte photo of Naylor hall for our guests to sign. We can't wait to come back on our one year anniversary to take a photo in front of Naylor Hall.

JUST AS WE IMAGINED...CHARMING, ELEGANT, COMFORTABLE

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Lisa W

We could not have chosen a better place for our wedding. We were looking for a combination of elegance and comfort, and we were not disappointed! True to her name, Sunny was...well...SUNNY! Because of her expertise, we had the luxury of focusing on our wedding as a celebration... Read More of joy rather than an event to coordinate. She and her staff were wonderful to work with, and we never had a moment of doubt about her attention to detail and her ability to pull everything together. Sunny was a master in tying up all the loose ends, and because of her care and attention we literally had no worries about the comfort of our guests. Our guests all talked about the theme of joy, the great food and the beautiful surroundings.

Naylor was a great choice!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

Naylor Hall made everything so easy and stress free. Not only was the venue beautiful, but the staff there was so helpful! We looked at over a dozen venues and none was even close to what Naylor Hall delivered. Their package options meant I could stop pricing and comparing... Read More various vendors. Food, flowers, cake, music... they had it all covered!

Naylor Hall is the best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Vivian M

Naylor Hall is an exceptional venue for weddings as well as other events. Sunny Bailey, her staff and team of preferred vendors make the whole experience seemless and magical. I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to be and they created that vision. No detail was spared -... Read More from the ceremony on the front steps to the smallest detail in the reception hall. My fairy tale came true at Naylor Hall. I would recommend Naylor Hall to anyone looking for a venue boasting Southern charm with a modern twist.

Best Southern Venue in Town

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

I can't say enough good things about this enchanting and elegant venue. Sunny and her professional staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. If you're looking for southern hospitality, this is your venue. Southern charm meets beautiful and sophisticated. We wanted a... Read More very old south feel for our wedding and that's exactly what we got. Rocking chairs, candles in the fireplace, twinkle lights in the trees, stunning ballroom, and gorgeous ambiance for pictures are only a few of the perks of this venue. Every detail is planned out to match your needs. They even offer package deals so everything from the cake to the flowers is included. This really helps the bride stay organized. Every time I look at the pictures, I smile. Our day was more than we could have ever dreamed of. Thank you Naylor Hall for making our dream a reality!

Beautiful and Charming Roswell Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Robert M

My daughter was married on 6/7/14, and both the wedding ceremony and reception took place at Naylor Hall. We visited several venues before choosing Naylor Hall, but the moment we walked into this beautifully restored historic home, we knew it was the right choice for us and our... Read More daughter. It has enormous charm, and it just felt warmer and more comfortable and welcoming than the other venues we looked into. Everything went smoothly on the wedding day, thanks to the expertise and careful planning of Sunny Bailey, owner of Naylor Hall. Sunny served as our unofficial "wedding planner" for several months, and guided us through the maze of decisions we had to make along the way. We ended up being very pleased with all of the outside vendors we chose. Sunny's "open House" event several months prior to the wedding enabled us to meet potential vendors and sample their products or services before making our decision. That proved to be extremely helpful to us. We couldn't be happier with our choice of Naylor Hall...

Wonderful Day

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

Our wedding day could not have been better. It was a priceless experience that was accentuated by Sonny and her suggestions and impeccable guidance. My wife and I would go through the exact same experience all over again at Naylor Hall with Sonny running point for us. The hall... Read More was beautiful and the food was excellent. Both the Bride and Groom would have liked the event to continue all night...we were having such a wonderful time. Also, the ad lib from an outside wedding to inside due to rain was seamless. Kudos to wonderful Naylor Hall and their staff.

TO Naylor Hall