New Image Photography & Video

A Variety/Blend of Styles

2816 Tremainsville Road, Toledo, OH

Great Photos

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Heather D

New Image Photography was both our photographer and videographer for our wedding. We have not yet received our video (they are still processing it, they took multiple angles and our ceremony was long). We received our photos well within the ten day maximum that they quote. We have full digital rights to these photos, and there are a TON of them. We opted for the two photographer package and they made sure that they got the right shot. I have so many photos that I love that I am having difficulty choosing which ones to show off! Ken is a bit intense to work with, which is why I only gave three stars for service. I understand that he is that way to make sure that we get the shots that we want, but there were times that I was frustrated and just wanted to get back to the reception. However, they went out of their way to make sure that we got all of the shots we requested.

Awful

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Hannah V

They were really nice before the wedding day, but the day of the wedding and afterwards they were awful. All the other vendors either checked in with me or my husband when they got there, so we knew they were there. NIP didn't. There were supposed to take pictures of the groom and groomsmen while getting ready but only showed up for 5 minutes and told the guys "to hurry up because the photographers were running behind." During other moments, they made comments about how the groom and I were supposed to remind them of certain pictures we wanted taken. We also warned them that our family compositions were complicated, so we made sure we got the groups we wanted during formal portraits. After formal portraits, they said "are we finally back in charge now?" They were extremely rude to family members and unprofessional in general. They were also right in the middle of a lot of the pictures, pictures came out blurry, and they failed to stick to the contract. They were extremely unreachable after the wedding while we were trying to get our pictures. They lacked courtesy and professionalism. I recommend you avoid them at all costs; they aren't worth your business.

Good Photography - Service just okay

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Lydia A

The photos of my wedding turned out beautiful; however I had a hard time getting a hold of the staff the majority of the time to answer my questions (both before and after the wedding). Althouh I was happy with the photos themselves; the service I would just rate as average.

frustrating

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 kris t

Don't know if I will have nice pictures or not. .. They promise picture within days after your wedding, but they make it purposely impossible to meet their requirements, in order to hold them to that promise. They will avoid returning your calls, so that you cannot find out how much you owe a couple weeks before the wedding. It makes you wonder if the photographer will even show up. The photographer was very nice, professional. But I don't know what happens back at the home office after the wedding. They could make you lose your mind.

wonderful memories

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Lisa Y

I chose New Image Photography after meeting them at a bridal show in Toledo, Oh. I picked them based on the style of photography they offer and their decent prices. I wanted a photographer that did a good mix between traditional and more artsy photos. They hit the mix just right and left us with almost 2000 pictures of our day. The photographers were professional and very helpful. They captured all my favorite memories exactly right.

quantity not quality

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Sarahanne W

If they would have taken longer fixing tghe images instead of following their 10 day deadline they would have been better. We got what we paid for but wish we could have seen them first before they put them online.

Disappointed

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Kristine E

Overall the pictures were satisfactory and documented the events.However... Ken (owner) was rude and arrogant. Never returned emails or phone calls. There were specific items we wanted pictures of (such as the exit from the church with the streamers) and pictures with the individual members of the bridal party. The photographer rushed us through our formals, hit my daughter (4 yrs old) in the face with the camera and never apologized. We wanted pictures with the pastor but she said there wasn't time for anymore pictures - we were late. FOR WHO'S WEDDING??? Funny - thougth it was my wedding and if I wasn't there - would they start without me?? It took MONTHS to even get an appointment with Ken to review our photos and many more months to get the order. (which we wanted for gifts). I was very disappointed in their lack of professionalism (mostly Ken). We were promised the same photographer that took our engagement pictures because we really connected with him but ended up with 2 others that weren't the style we wanted. Guess they all knew better than I did.

Better than expected

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Randy B

We booked New Image Photography based on our budget. We had our initial consultation with the owner, Ken. He came across as a little smug, slightly arrogant, but it was obvious he knows what he's doing and wouldn't have stayed in business as many years as he has if he didn't. My fiance and I are both easygoing so we weren't rubbed the wrong way, but for some it might be off putting. This company is not the best communicating, and I wouldn't recommend emailing them if you need any questions answered. Phone calls are the best way to get through to them. My fiance had a little issue on the phone with Ken, but he apologized for his attitude and said he was having an issue with another bride, and he threw in another photographer for our booking at no cost to us. Our photographers the day of the event were great - on time, laid back, polite, etc. They took all the pictures we wanted them to take, and I dont't think they missed any important moments. Our pictures turned out decent. Our ceremony was outdoors, and some of the pictures look a little grainy, but it could be my computer screen - the actual prints might turn out just fine. Either way, not too bad. Overall, I think they offer a good service for the price point we chose. If we had a larger budget I probably would have gone elsewhere, but you get what you pay for, especially with photographers. I would have rated them 5 stars for service if they communicated a little better. Overall, a "B".

Pleased Bride

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Dianne S

My photographers from New Image photography were very friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout the day. They were not intrusive at all, but when I got the disc of photos, I was pleased to see they did a great job of capturing the most important moments of my day. I would definitely suggest them to other brides!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2011 Jacqueline B

I am so happy with the way that our wedding photos turned out! The photographers were great to work with. They were quick with the pictures and moving people around to get different shots and they took a ton of pics! The packages that they offer are great for the price , you also get all of your pics on a CD so that you can print them yourself and they are ready within 10 days of your wedding! We also used them for videography but have not yet seen the video. (it takes 2-3 months to edit) All the guests at the wedding said they did not even notice the photographers/videographers and it was like a grand production. There were 2 photraphers and an assistant and 3 videographers at the wedding and 2 at the reception. I cannot wait to see how the video turns out! I would definetly recommend New Image photography and video to everyone!

happy

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Amanda H

There took alot of good pictures and they gave me a copy of the cd very quickly.

decent

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Nicole B

I was expecting a lot pictures. They were more of the traditional pictures, and I was looking for more creativity. On the positive note, the people were very nice to work with! The pictures did turn out good, just not what I was expecting.

Very Happy

Reviewed on 5/20/2010 Katie S

I was very happy with the package, pricing, and photographers at my wedding. They went above and beyond the call of duty and both my husband and I would strongly recommend them to anyone. I know that they have put new systems into the office and I was able to recieve my stuff and contact them very easily and efficiently. All and all they were a great business to work with!

Review for New Image Photography and Video

Reviewed on 10/30/2008 Michelle D

The photos looked great.;Horrible business man. Took forever to get photos and when tried to call about them he didn't return calls. Filled report with BBB before got responses.

2012-12-11T13:54:30 Response from Amy, the member

Just checked them out with the BBB. They have no record of any complaint being filed. In fact New Image has no complaints and a A+ rating. Just saying....

TO New Image Photography & Video