NATURAL WEDDING PHOTO ARTIST

HI! I'm Nicole! I LOVE love, color, light and emotion... and dogs. I grew up in Dublin and went to the Columbus College of Art and Design. We didn't have a football team, so, O-H! I have an artful documentary style and love telling visual stories of happiness, joy and excitement! With a giant heart and a quiet confidence, I would love to capture your story! I have a limited number of dates available, give me a call or drop me a note to see about securing your date!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

Powell, OH Columbus, Ohio + Beyond (614) 718-0892
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Darryl U

Nicole is a brilliant photographer! After looking at various wedding photographers' websites, I knew immediately that we had to have Nicole as our photographer. She came highly recommended from our friends whose daughter worked with Nicole for her wedding. Nicole's attention... Read More to detail and her creative eye allows her to capture the best moments, from the big group photos to small, quiet moments. She was professional, accommodating, and so easy to work with during every step of the process. Planning a wedding is stressful but Nicole made everything so easy. In the end, we absolutely loved our photos and our wedding album. We would work with Nicole again in a heartbeat!

2017-07-31T05:44:41 Response from the vendor

Aww, thank you! You guys were so wonderful to work with too!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

We could not have been happier with our experience with Nicole and her team! She is professional, organized, friendly and very knowledgeable in her craft. She knows how to put everyone at ease so your photos are beautiful and natural. Her and her assistants eye for the... Read More environment make one of a kind shots. Her knowledge extends beyond photography and they work seamlessly with the other vendors to help keep the wedding day effortless. From the first meeting to the end of the wedding day you feel as if you are with your best friend who knows how to take the most stunning photos! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Nicole, we recommend you highly!

AMAZING photographer!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Sara R

I am beyond happy with the pictures we have from our wedding, Nicole is the absolute best! She always made us feel very comfortable and kept it fun! On our wedding day she was there with us every step of the way and captured the best moments! I am so happy we chose Nicole, she... Read More is extremely talented at what she does and it shows through her work! We can't thank her enough, we are thrilled with how they turned out!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Molly P

Nicole did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We had multiple friends recommend her and knew instantly that she was the right person to capture our wedding. She made everyone feel so comfortable and captured many great moments from our ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Molly M

Nicole was recommended to us by a retired photographer. What grabbed my attention about her albums was how she captured emotion and our photos certainly reflect that as well. I told Nicole I really wanted her to capture our guests dancing and having fun at the reception, and she... Read More and her assistant delivered by capturing many great moments. It’s so much fun looking back at all the big smiles. They captured so many amazing photos but were so unobtrusive I don’t remember even seeing them. Besides her photography talents, Nicole is easy to work with because she’s responsive, organized, friendly, approachable and helpful!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Molly K

Nicole did an amazing job with our wedding and engagement photos. She has a great eye and really knows how to capture those special moments. We love looking through our wedding album and reminiscing on the wonderful memories from our big day. I would definitely recommend her... Read More and will be using her for future events!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Karen F

Elizabeth and Colin’s entire families were so pleased to work with Nicole. Her relaxed yet efficient manner made us feel comfortable and unrushed which resulted in beautiful phpotgraphs. It was a pleasure to work with Nicole!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Aidan C

Nicole was a wonderful choice for our wedding day. Prior to the big day, Nicole was responsive, professional, and easy to work with (we were organizing the wedding from a different city). She talked us through our different options, and made things easy at a time when there's a... Read More lot going on. During the weekend itself, she and her team were prompt, professional, and fun to work with. They were able to elicit the right mood from my groom and me, had good knowledge of the venue that allowed us to get many high quality settings. Nicole also found me during the celebration to ensure that we had captured photos with all of the key people. She was very patient and had great attention to detail. We are thrilled with the photos and the experience overall. I would highly recommend Nicole and her team for anyone's wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shelby R

Nicole was so fun to work with as well as professional. She listened too all of our needs and wants for engagment pictures and wedding pictures. All of our pictures felt natural and truly captured our relationship. The photos are timeless and we are so glad that we chose Nicole... Read More for such a huge part of our wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elizabeth F

Nicole was so wonderful to work with! In addition to her work being absolutely beautiful she puts everyone at ease which I think is so important for anyone you're working with on your wedding day. She was great and making sure she knew who the important family members and... Read More friends were before the wedding so that she could capture them and also help orchestrate both mine and my husband's large families to get the pictures we wanted. I was amazed when we got our pictures back because it seemed like she was everywhere but during the actual event I felt like she just blended into the guests. She came very highly recommended from a few friends of mine from high school and I am so happy we found her. The album that we have is such a beautiful presentation and something we will no doubt have forever. We also used the Parent Albums as Christmas gifts for our families and they were thrilled. I cannot recommend Nicole and her team highly enough. They were truly a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Barbara R

Nicole Dixon and company..Simply put the best. Professional, talented, creative the whole package. As the mother of one of the grooms I am delighted with the results. Meaningful memories to cherish . Nicole is a delight and her work is exceptional.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Meghan C

Nicole, exceeded our expectations. She was able to capture every special moment of our celebration. She truly captured the love, laughter , and special moments of the evening. We originally only planned to order a 20 page album. Once we received all of the photos nicole took... Read More we couldn't pass any of them up. We decided to order an entire album that would include every image that she photographed of the evening. Nicole is artistic, and completely accommodating to work with. We will certainly use her for other special life moments in the future.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Whitney C

Nicole has been photographing my baby brother since they were born, and when we decided to get married and Columbus she was the first call we made to make sure we were able to book her on our date. Nicole is wonderful to work with and her photos and products are top notch. I... Read More have never been comfortable with staged photos and despite my persistent awkwardness, she captured some wonderful photos of my husband and I during an engagement session and our wedding ceremony and reception. She also managed to capture beautiful, candid and memorable moments of nearly everyone at our reception. Her work has made the day such a more vivid memory for us. She brought an assistant to the wedding and reception who is also equally kind and effective. I could not recommend her more.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Angie H

Nicole did a great job with our wedding and engagement photos. She did a great job putting us in the right positions, making us laugh, and she made us feel comfortable from the start. We were very happy with our photos. We would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Angela H

Nicole is the absolute best!!! She captures the most beautiful photos, and is so creative and helpful in suggesting great ideas. She also has a really fun personality, so working with her is a joy, and she makes you feel very much at ease. She took both our wedding photos and... Read More our daughter's one year photos, and we couldn't be happier with them! She captures so many good shots, that it's hard to choose between them all! It was because of her gorgeous photos that our wedding was chosen to be featured in an issue of The Knot Ohio magazine as well! We would use her again in a second any time we need photos taken, and I very highly recommend her to anyone looking for amazing quality photos from an extremely talented, fun, and creative artist! Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job capturing some of our most wonderful memories, Nicole!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Niki K

Nicole was amazing to work with! The pictures she took were incredible and really captured the day and the love between me and my husband. I never felt like our pictures were staged, everything seemed super natural and honestly I never noticed them during the ceremony (at other... Read More weddings the photographers/videographers were distracting) and they caught the most amazing pictures. I was beyond happy with the results of the pictures and how things turned out. Nicole is super fun to be around too, definitely the best around! Not to mention she worked seamlessly with our videographers which made me really happy.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Halli L

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with! I don't love to have my picture taken, but Nicole put me at ease and walked us through everything. Our pictures are stunning and we will definitely be using Nicole again. Thanks for making our day so special and capturing every moment... Read More for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michael W

The quality of Nicole Dixon Photographic photos blew away all of our expectations. She was effective, efficient and most of the time you didn't even realize she was taking your photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole and her team for a high quality experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Nicole goes above and beyond to catch all of the special moments. She did an absolute stellar job and we could not be happier!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily W

As a fellow photographer, our wedding photos were my biggest focus. Being a photojournalist, Nicole's storytelling background was a perfect match for our vision. Her talent exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have asked for anything better. We didn't need to hire a... Read More wedding planner because Nicole's knowledge and insight of venues and vendors was enough. On top of her photography skills, Nicole also is an amazing executor when it comes to keeping the timeline on track. She is incredibly warm and sweet as a photographer and she is able to keep behind the scenes to the point you forget she's taking pictures of you. We loved her, her team and all she did to make our special day all it could be! xxoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate M

Working with Nicole was wonderful, and we are in love with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelley H

I feel so lucky to have been able to have Nicole photograph our big day. Photos were something that I knew I wanted to spend a decent chunk of my budget on. The pictures, after all, are one of the only things you actually get to keep from the day. I have known Nicole for several... Read More years, through my job at a local catering company. On a daily basis I encounter amazing photographers, but had my heart set on Nicole from very early on (like before we were even engaged). I love her timeless photographs, and that she is not afraid to shoot in full sun. She captured every perfect moment between both my husband and myself, but also between our family and friends. Not to mention we ended up with a stunning Wedding Album that we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Nicole Dixon Photographic!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lauren H

Nicole is simply the best. Organized, professional, and highly talented. I loved working with her every step of the process and our photos turned out amazing. I would reccomend her to friends (and have) in a heartbeat.

Will use Nicole Dixon Photographic for all future events!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

I truly cannot say how delighted I am with, not only the pictures of our wedding, but of our whole experience with Nicole Dixon Photographic! Nicole is professional, very friendly, easy to work with, and her photographs are amazing one-of-a-kind works of art. Her eye for... Read More backdrop, color, lighting and position created the best possible photographs of one of the most important days of my life. She was completely attentive to the pictures I had requested be taken but also worked very hard to see the candid shots that perfectly captured the joy and energy of the day. Nicole has the careful eye that no doubt comes with experience but also an artistic grace that helped an excited (sometimes anxious!),not always photogenic-bride feel beautiful and calm; I believe this trait, over all the others, is what highlights and elevates her rare gift above the rest. I very much enjoyed her presence and value her talent and poise. Thank you for everything Nicole! -Allison

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Nicole helped to make my daughter's wedding day perfect. She and her team were nowhere and they were everywhere at the same time. I was surprised and thrilled at the beautiful moments she caught in the pictures. She quietly took control of the hectic day and for this I am most... Read More grateful. The pictures are just plain spectacular. The only difficulty was trying to select pictures for the album when there were so many great ones to choose from. She has wonderful ideas and helped us create the perfect memory album of a special day. Many thanks to Nicole.

Nicole Dixon

When I was first drawn to photography, I immediately fell in love: Taken by color, light, texture and human emotion. I went on to the Columbus College of Art and Design where I received The Degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts. Soon after, I realized it was my gift to capture the every day beauty of this world and share it with others. It is my personal promise to capture that beauty in all of your most important moments. With a quiet confidence, I will honestly portray your personality, relationships and emotions and preserve them for generations to come.