NATURAL WEDDING PHOTO ARTIST

NATURAL WEDDING PHOTO ARTIST Nicole Dixon is a storyteller, an artist, a photographer who seizes the unfolding emotion of your day. With a natural, artful documentary style, she creatively captures ambiance and excitement through stolen kisses, sentimental glances and joyous laughter.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Powell, OH Columbus, Ohio + Beyond (614) 718-0892

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Praises

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Mollee K

There is something to be said about wedding photographers. Most often, they are complete strangers whom we invite into our life at its most intimate moment. However, unlike the delicious food, beautiful flowers and linens, or the groovy tone-setting music, the pictures you... Read More receive act as an eternal reminder of that truly special day. With that said, Nicole and her work is stunning! She was extremely professional and so friendly that we felt we were working with a long time friend. Furthermore, Nicole’s ability to capture the moment is incredible. She sees (and captures) everything, but is never seen; and her eye for graceful and organic composition knows no bounds. There is honestly nothing we can say that her pictures don’t say better. We feel so fortunate to have found Nicole and couldn’t be happier with everything she’s done for us.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

We could not have been happier with our experience with Nicole and her team! She is professional, organized, friendly and very knowledgeable in her craft. She knows how to put everyone at ease so your photos are beautiful and natural. Her and her assistants eye for the... Read More environment make one of a kind shots. Her knowledge extends beyond photography and they work seamlessly with the other vendors to help keep the wedding day effortless. From the first meeting to the end of the wedding day you feel as if you are with your best friend who knows how to take the most stunning photos! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Nicole, we recommend you highly!

AMAZING photographer!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Sara R

I am beyond happy with the pictures we have from our wedding, Nicole is the absolute best! She always made us feel very comfortable and kept it fun! On our wedding day she was there with us every step of the way and captured the best moments! I am so happy we chose Nicole, she... Read More is extremely talented at what she does and it shows through her work! We can't thank her enough, we are thrilled with how they turned out!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Halli L

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with! I don't love to have my picture taken, but Nicole put me at ease and walked us through everything. Our pictures are stunning and we will definitely be using Nicole again. Thanks for making our day so special and capturing every moment... Read More for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michael W

The quality of Nicole Dixon Photographic photos blew away all of our expectations. She was effective, efficient and most of the time you didn't even realize she was taking your photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole and her team for a high quality experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Nicole goes above and beyond to catch all of the special moments. She did an absolute stellar job and we could not be happier!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily W

As a fellow photographer, our wedding photos were my biggest focus. Being a photojournalist, Nicole's storytelling background was a perfect match for our vision. Her talent exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have asked for anything better. We didn't need to hire a... Read More wedding planner because Nicole's knowledge and insight of venues and vendors was enough. On top of her photography skills, Nicole also is an amazing executor when it comes to keeping the timeline on track. She is incredibly warm and sweet as a photographer and she is able to keep behind the scenes to the point you forget she's taking pictures of you. We loved her, her team and all she did to make our special day all it could be! xxoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate M

Working with Nicole was wonderful, and we are in love with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelley H

I feel so lucky to have been able to have Nicole photograph our big day. Photos were something that I knew I wanted to spend a decent chunk of my budget on. The pictures, after all, are one of the only things you actually get to keep from the day. I have known Nicole for several... Read More years, through my job at a local catering company. On a daily basis I encounter amazing photographers, but had my heart set on Nicole from very early on (like before we were even engaged). I love her timeless photographs, and that she is not afraid to shoot in full sun. She captured every perfect moment between both my husband and myself, but also between our family and friends. Not to mention we ended up with a stunning Wedding Album that we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Nicole Dixon Photographic!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lauren H

Nicole is simply the best. Organized, professional, and highly talented. I loved working with her every step of the process and our photos turned out amazing. I would reccomend her to friends (and have) in a heartbeat.

Will use Nicole Dixon Photographic for all future events!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

I truly cannot say how delighted I am with, not only the pictures of our wedding, but of our whole experience with Nicole Dixon Photographic! Nicole is professional, very friendly, easy to work with, and her photographs are amazing one-of-a-kind works of art. Her eye for... Read More backdrop, color, lighting and position created the best possible photographs of one of the most important days of my life. She was completely attentive to the pictures I had requested be taken but also worked very hard to see the candid shots that perfectly captured the joy and energy of the day. Nicole has the careful eye that no doubt comes with experience but also an artistic grace that helped an excited (sometimes anxious!),not always photogenic-bride feel beautiful and calm; I believe this trait, over all the others, is what highlights and elevates her rare gift above the rest. I very much enjoyed her presence and value her talent and poise. Thank you for everything Nicole! -Allison

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Nicole helped to make my daughter's wedding day perfect. She and her team were nowhere and they were everywhere at the same time. I was surprised and thrilled at the beautiful moments she caught in the pictures. She quietly took control of the hectic day and for this I am most... Read More grateful. The pictures are just plain spectacular. The only difficulty was trying to select pictures for the album when there were so many great ones to choose from. She has wonderful ideas and helped us create the perfect memory album of a special day. Many thanks to Nicole.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Nicole and her team did an absolutely fantastic job. She is very professional and the photos are beautiful. I was extremely impressed with her work from start to finish. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I would hire her again myself. Thanks again, Nicole!

Nicole is the best!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

We had our wedding on Oct 11th at Westin and decided to have Nicole to be our photographer after checking her website and talking with her. On our wedding day, she showed up on time with her assistant. The entire experience was very relax and fun. Nicole knew exactly how to... Read More catch those special, sweet and emotional moments. Since I decided to change another dress after my ceremony, we did not have too much time in between our ceremony and reception, but Nicole did a great job and took a lot of great photos. After receiving our photos, everybody in our family were so excited about how great those photos were. Our bridesmaid and groomsman were so impressed with all the work she has done. After choosing photos that we wanted to include in the album, we received the electronic version of our photos and album in just few days and Nicole even included a hand-written note in that package. We could not recommend Nicole more. She is just the best.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Danny N

Nicole was amazing. Our photographs captured our memories for a lifetime. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Nicole was not only incredibly talented, but she was extremely thoughtful and professional. There's not a single special moment that was overlooked. Her artistic vision made everything seem effortless. Our pictures are so perfect. I couldn't recommend her enough! Thanks... Read More Nicole!!!

Great quality, very professional

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

One of the best things about working with Nicole is how she guides you through every step of the process, making it easy for you to understand and plan. She instills a mutual feeling of "we got this". As a busy bride, that is undoubtedly important when dealing with many vendors.... Read More Her professionalism is second to none (trust me, I've been involved with a lot of weddings). From beginning to end she's organized, responsive and timely- including the turn around time on the pictures :) The day of the wedding everything went very smooth. Nicole and her assistant were fun to work with; present when you needed them, but more importantly seamlessly in the crowd capturing special candid moments. It was very evident in our final pictures she paid close attention to the most important family and friends, as she captured several great moments of those individuals. If you truly want peace of mind knowing your photos will be top notch, in addition to working with someone who is calm and collected, Nicole Dixon is the way to go. She is a premium name, thus prepare yourself for the price tag associated with someone of her credentials and experience. But she truly upholds with quality and professionalism. It's worth it knowing one of the most important pieces of your wedding day is in good hands.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Elizabeth G

Working with Nicole has been great! She first shot our engagement pictures, then our wedding day, and now the first year of our son's life! Having her professionalism and talent to capture these sweet memories is such a gift. Nicole is fun and her photographs are always so... Read More beautiful and capture the moment perfectly. I would recommend Nicole to anyone, she is incredible!

Nicole is absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren R

My husband and I used Nicole for our wedding and we could not be any happier with her. From the moment we met with her, through the wedding and once we received our pictures and our album she was nothing but the best! Nicole was willing to work with us on anything we wanted for... Read More our wedding and took all the ideas we had for pictures and made it work! From the day we booked Nicole I knew we were doing something right. The day we received our pictures back proved it all! I cried because they were just so amazing and told the true story of my husband and I, they couldn't have been anymore perfect! Nicole has the best personality to be a wedding photographer, she is always smiling, having fun and knows exactly what to do to get you to take that perfect picture! Nicole's staff s wonderful too, they really do take care of you and make sure that your day is nothing but perfect from beginning to end and they capture every moment possible! If you go with Nicole for your wedding photographer you will not be upset she is absolutely wonderful and our families would agree 100%, they can't wait to get our pictures up in their homes as well! Lauren

pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Julie W

Nicole was so fun to work with on our wedding day. Our pictures turned out great and we got our album so quickly! The quality is remarkable and we are so happy she was able to capture our special day so perfectly.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 4/07/2015

Nicole photographed our wedding, and both my wife and I couldn't be happier. She was easy to work with, friendly and made me feel comfortable on our big day. You'll never be sorry if you hire Nicole!

Captures emotions with her art

Reviewed on 4/06/2015

My daughter and I interviewed several area photographers for her wedding, and we both knew that Nicole was the one we wanted to photograph her special day. She is wonderful to work with, and very professional. She is very calm, and put everyone at ease throughout the wedding... Read More day. She is able to capture the emotions of the moment, and each photograph is a piece of her artistry. We are very thankful that we found Nicole Dixon!

Top Notch Photographer right here in OH

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Emily L

Nicole photographed our Country Club wedding, and we've been so happy with her work that we have used her for other family photos and occasions since then. Looking at the beautiful photos on our walls makes me feel like our wedding had three times the budget that it actually... Read More did. She made my very shy groom SO comfortable, and captured the opposite of the 'cheesy' wedding party and bride/groom poses that I was dreading as a bride. Nicole is a lovely person with a very keen artistic eye. I loved that we got a nice mix of posed more traditional family photos requested by my mother as well as the artistic candid style that I was looking for in a photographer. AND, she was a dream in working with all of our other vendors. Great, great, great all around. You will never be disappointed with Nicole.

worth every penny

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Joseph A

Nicole was wonderful to work with, and her photos are all top quality. She was happy to work with our odd schedule, having our ceremony in the morning and reception in the evening. We felt comfortable shooting with her and didn't even notice her and her assistant snapping... Read More shots throughout our wedding day! The service is pricey, but her work is superior to the rest. Highly recommended if it fits your budget!

Very pricey, fantastic work

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Gabrielle W

I didn't end up going with Nicole as my wedding photographer (because her package price was more than my entire wedding budget), but I've seen her work and it's absolutely amazing. If I could afford her, I'd have to photograph every important moment of my life.

Nicole Dixon

When I was first drawn to photography, I immediately fell in love: Taken by color, light, texture and human emotion. I went on to the Columbus College of Art and Design where I received The Degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts. Soon after, I realized it was my gift to capture the every day beauty of this world and share it with others. It is my personal promise to capture that beauty in all of your most important moments. With a quiet confidence, I will honestly portray your personality, relationships and emotions and preserve them for generations to come.

Start a Conversation!