Nicole Dixon Photographic

Powell, OH

NATURAL WEDDING PHOTO ARTIST

NATURAL WEDDING PHOTO ARTIST Nicole Dixon is a storyteller, an artist, a photographer who seizes the unfolding emotion of your day. With a natural, artful documentary style, she creatively captures ambiance and excitement through stolen kisses, sentimental glances and joyous laughter.

Documentary

Engagement

Digital Files

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Praises

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Mollee K

There is something to be said about wedding photographers. Most often, they are complete strangers whom we invite into our life at its most intimate moment. However, unlike the delicious food, beautiful flowers and linens, or the groovy tone-setting music, the pictures you... Read More receive act as an eternal reminder of that truly special day. With that said, Nicole and her work is stunning! She was extremely professional and so friendly that we felt we were working with a long time friend. Furthermore, Nicole’s ability to capture the moment is incredible. She sees (and captures) everything, but is never seen; and her eye for graceful and organic composition knows no bounds. There is honestly nothing we can say that her pictures don’t say better. We feel so fortunate to have found Nicole and couldn’t be happier with everything she’s done for us.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Nicole helped to make my daughter's wedding day perfect. She and her team were nowhere and they were everywhere at the same time. I was surprised and thrilled at the beautiful moments she caught in the pictures. She quietly took control of the hectic day and for this I am most... Read More grateful. The pictures are just plain spectacular. The only difficulty was trying to select pictures for the album when there were so many great ones to choose from. She has wonderful ideas and helped us create the perfect memory album of a special day. Many thanks to Nicole.

An Ohio Stately Wedding Captured by Nicole Dixon

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Kelsey W

Like her bio says, Nicole is not just a photographer, but a storyteller. She didn't just take pictures of my wedding, she captured amazing moments, even if they only happened for a second. I was married at the Ohio Statehouse and we held our reception at Ohio Stadium. Both... Read More venues provided so many great photo opps, but Nicole's pictures were magical. All of my family and friends cannot stop raving about her abilities and the gift she's given us - a documentary of our best day ever. On top of it all, Nicole is a sweetheart! You couldn't ask for a more pleasant and sweet person to work with during such a stressful and exciting time. THANK YOU FROM MY HEART, NICOLE DIXON PHOTOGRAPHIC! Kelsey Webb WNCI

Will use Nicole Dixon Photographic for all future events!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

I truly cannot say how delighted I am with, not only the pictures of our wedding, but of our whole experience with Nicole Dixon Photographic! Nicole is professional, very friendly, easy to work with, and her photographs are amazing one-of-a-kind works of art. Her eye for... Read More backdrop, color, lighting and position created the best possible photographs of one of the most important days of my life. She was completely attentive to the pictures I had requested be taken but also worked very hard to see the candid shots that perfectly captured the joy and energy of the day. Nicole has the careful eye that no doubt comes with experience but also an artistic grace that helped an excited (sometimes anxious!),not always photogenic-bride feel beautiful and calm; I believe this trait, over all the others, is what highlights and elevates her rare gift above the rest. I very much enjoyed her presence and value her talent and poise. Thank you for everything Nicole! -Allison

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Nicole and her team did an absolutely fantastic job. She is very professional and the photos are beautiful. I was extremely impressed with her work from start to finish. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I would hire her again myself. Thanks again, Nicole!

Nicole is the best!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

We had our wedding on Oct 11th at Westin and decided to have Nicole to be our photographer after checking her website and talking with her. On our wedding day, she showed up on time with her assistant. The entire experience was very relax and fun. Nicole knew exactly how to... Read More catch those special, sweet and emotional moments. Since I decided to change another dress after my ceremony, we did not have too much time in between our ceremony and reception, but Nicole did a great job and took a lot of great photos. After receiving our photos, everybody in our family were so excited about how great those photos were. Our bridesmaid and groomsman were so impressed with all the work she has done. After choosing photos that we wanted to include in the album, we received the electronic version of our photos and album in just few days and Nicole even included a hand-written note in that package. We could not recommend Nicole more. She is just the best.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Danny N

Nicole was amazing. Our photographs captured our memories for a lifetime. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Nicole was not only incredibly talented, but she was extremely thoughtful and professional. There's not a single special moment that was overlooked. Her artistic vision made everything seem effortless. Our pictures are so perfect. I couldn't recommend her enough! Thanks... Read More Nicole!!!

Great quality, very professional

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

One of the best things about working with Nicole is how she guides you through every step of the process, making it easy for you to understand and plan. She instills a mutual feeling of "we got this". As a busy bride, that is undoubtedly important when dealing with many vendors.... Read More Her professionalism is second to none (trust me, I've been involved with a lot of weddings). From beginning to end she's organized, responsive and timely- including the turn around time on the pictures :) The day of the wedding everything went very smooth. Nicole and her assistant were fun to work with; present when you needed them, but more importantly seamlessly in the crowd capturing special candid moments. It was very evident in our final pictures she paid close attention to the most important family and friends, as she captured several great moments of those individuals. If you truly want peace of mind knowing your photos will be top notch, in addition to working with someone who is calm and collected, Nicole Dixon is the way to go. She is a premium name, thus prepare yourself for the price tag associated with someone of her credentials and experience. But she truly upholds with quality and professionalism. It's worth it knowing one of the most important pieces of your wedding day is in good hands.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Elizabeth G

Working with Nicole has been great! She first shot our engagement pictures, then our wedding day, and now the first year of our son's life! Having her professionalism and talent to capture these sweet memories is such a gift. Nicole is fun and her photographs are always so... Read More beautiful and capture the moment perfectly. I would recommend Nicole to anyone, she is incredible!

Nicole is absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren R

My husband and I used Nicole for our wedding and we could not be any happier with her. From the moment we met with her, through the wedding and once we received our pictures and our album she was nothing but the best! Nicole was willing to work with us on anything we wanted for... Read More our wedding and took all the ideas we had for pictures and made it work! From the day we booked Nicole I knew we were doing something right. The day we received our pictures back proved it all! I cried because they were just so amazing and told the true story of my husband and I, they couldn't have been anymore perfect! Nicole has the best personality to be a wedding photographer, she is always smiling, having fun and knows exactly what to do to get you to take that perfect picture! Nicole's staff s wonderful too, they really do take care of you and make sure that your day is nothing but perfect from beginning to end and they capture every moment possible! If you go with Nicole for your wedding photographer you will not be upset she is absolutely wonderful and our families would agree 100%, they can't wait to get our pictures up in their homes as well! Lauren

pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Julie W

Nicole was so fun to work with on our wedding day. Our pictures turned out great and we got our album so quickly! The quality is remarkable and we are so happy she was able to capture our special day so perfectly.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 4/07/2015

Nicole photographed our wedding, and both my wife and I couldn't be happier. She was easy to work with, friendly and made me feel comfortable on our big day. You'll never be sorry if you hire Nicole!

Captures emotions with her art

Reviewed on 4/06/2015

My daughter and I interviewed several area photographers for her wedding, and we both knew that Nicole was the one we wanted to photograph her special day. She is wonderful to work with, and very professional. She is very calm, and put everyone at ease throughout the wedding... Read More day. She is able to capture the emotions of the moment, and each photograph is a piece of her artistry. We are very thankful that we found Nicole Dixon!

Top Notch Photographer right here in OH

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Emily L

Nicole photographed our Country Club wedding, and we've been so happy with her work that we have used her for other family photos and occasions since then. Looking at the beautiful photos on our walls makes me feel like our wedding had three times the budget that it actually... Read More did. She made my very shy groom SO comfortable, and captured the opposite of the 'cheesy' wedding party and bride/groom poses that I was dreading as a bride. Nicole is a lovely person with a very keen artistic eye. I loved that we got a nice mix of posed more traditional family photos requested by my mother as well as the artistic candid style that I was looking for in a photographer. AND, she was a dream in working with all of our other vendors. Great, great, great all around. You will never be disappointed with Nicole.

worth every penny

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Joseph A

Nicole was wonderful to work with, and her photos are all top quality. She was happy to work with our odd schedule, having our ceremony in the morning and reception in the evening. We felt comfortable shooting with her and didn't even notice her and her assistant snapping... Read More shots throughout our wedding day! The service is pricey, but her work is superior to the rest. Highly recommended if it fits your budget!

Very pricey, fantastic work

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Gabrielle W

I didn't end up going with Nicole as my wedding photographer (because her package price was more than my entire wedding budget), but I've seen her work and it's absolutely amazing. If I could afford her, I'd have to photograph every important moment of my life.

AMAZING photographer!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Sara R

I am beyond happy with the pictures we have from our wedding, Nicole is the absolute best! She always made us feel very comfortable and kept it fun! On our wedding day she was there with us every step of the way and captured the best moments! I am so happy we chose Nicole, she... Read More is extremely talented at what she does and it shows through her work! We can't thank her enough, we are thrilled with how they turned out!

Thank you for the memories!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014

Nicole was incredible! She documented every detail of my daughter's wedding so that we can forever relive the entire evening. My son-in-law sent a card into the dressing room for my daughter. Nicole noticed the card and immediately laid it next to a bouquet and captured a... Read More special moment in a beautiful picture. This is why she is so respected by those of us who have used her services. She is a true professional who has the gift of knowing which photos will turn into cherished memories. I am in awe of her skill at capturing people and details and then weaving them into a beautiful story of the wedding. Thank you Nicole!

Jackie & Kevin 2013

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Eva N

Nicole Dixon is an amazing photographer along with her assistant! From the beginning planning process to the end product Nicole was a professional, confidant photographer. She had Jackie, Kevin and myself meet at her lovely home to show us her portfolio and this also gave her... Read More a chance to get to know Jackie and Kevin. They instantly liked her. Her packages were diverse (something for everyone) and the payment method was very accommodating to our budget. If I had questions she was always available to communicate. Nicole developed a timeline for the wedding day which was easy for planning purposes. The photos turned out so beautiful. She has a way to capture the person, light, setting! I would suggest Nicole Dixon Photography to anyone planning a wedding, or anyone needing a professional photographer for a special event! I would definitely contract with Nicole again!

Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Missy H

If you're looking for a photographer who will have fun with you and return amazing photos to you quickly, Nicole is your photographer! She and her assistant shooter both had a great eye and provided us with photos that will last our lifetime. She captured the essence of our... Read More day perfectly and I just can't stop looking through the photos.

Photography

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Abbie F

Working with Nicole Dixon photographic was wonderful! Her entire team is so great to work with. They make you feel so comfortable and really enjoy yourself. All of our wedding pictures turned out great! Could not ask for more!

No one I would rather trust with life's biggest moments

Reviewed on 9/14/2013

My wife and I first worked with Nicole during our pregnancy and when it came time for our wedding, there was no doubt who we wanted to be the photographer. Our wedding was in North Carolina and as with any wedding planning, we had our fair share of stress and uncertainty.... Read More Pretty much all of our guests were coming from out of state so planning all of the ins and outs and accommodations was overwhelming at times to say the least. Nicole however wasn't one of those concerns. She was easy to work with and easy to get everything set up. Working with Nicole is like working with a good friend. My only real concern with pictures was to have something that actually captured us as who we are. I just didn't want the stale posed pictures that look like something you would get at prom. And that is my favorite part about working with Nicole. It didn't matter if it was our pregnant pictures, our birth photos, our wedding pictures, or our family pictures. She always seems to find that way of not only getting great pictures, but also finds a way to capture the personality or emotion of the people in the pictures. And isn't that what you really want anyway? To me the whole point is to be able to look at a picture and have it instantly bring back the emotions and memories of that event so that you get to relive the best and most important moments of your life forever. And that's why there is a print from our wedding and a print from our family session hanging in our living room. And that's also why we continue to go to Nicole for our pictures.

BEST of the best!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 dina g

My experience with Nicole over the years has been nothing short of amazing. She is a true professional in every sense. Her calm and easy personality made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I got married several years ago and our family and friends continue to talk about how... Read More wonderful our photos are; still so fresh and modern. Many of them even booked her for their own weddings. And I still refer her to brides all the time. After our own wedding I remember going to see our images after we came back from our honeymoon and crying like a baby as we were reviewing them. It was priceless to us to relive all those moments. My husband was even excited and he's not one to show too much emotion. It was hard to pick favorites but we ended up purchasing a beautiful black leather, classic style album and had our name engraved on it. Another choice I would NEVER change. I encourage every couple to go all out when it comes to the album! We really do look at ours all the time. It's also been really fun to show our daughters. They think its magical to see Mommy & Daddy as a "Prince" and "Princess". When we started having children Nicole began photographing our family too. Now we have a really large collection of beautiful images that tell the story of our family; starting from our engagement. Since our family is still growing we will have many more sessions with Nicole. Its really wonderful to have the same photographer with us for every stage of our lives. In the future we're going to ask her to put together an album with all of our family highlights.

Timeless wedding photographs

Reviewed on 9/13/2013

We were referred to Nicole Dixon, and couldn't believe we even entertained other photographers. She was easy to work with as it related to business, scheduling, and special accommodations. We enjoyed her so much, we referred her to another couple and have used her for our first... Read More born's first year sessions - which have turned out amazing!! Thanks, Nicole!