Nightshift Sounds Entertainment

New Orleans - Biloxi - Hattiesburg - Mobile

The Gulf Coast's Premier Wedding DJ & Emcee

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment is one of the best-rated, most positively reviewed DJ companies on the entire Gulf Coast! Here's why... DETAILS - It means inviting the bride's father by name to dance with his daughter, executing the timeline to ensure that everything flows smoothly, and playing a wide mix of music to entertain all of your guests. PERSONAL SERVICE - There is no such thing as a "cookie cutter" wedding, so we take we take the time to talk with you personally to understand your ideas and expectations. Our goal is create an event that is fun, memorable, and unique to you. PROFESSIONALISM - We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in everything we do. We are The Gulf Coast's Premier DJ & Emcee, and that's not a catchy slogan - it's a promise!

Bollywood, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

827 Howard Avenue, Biloxi, MS New Orleans - Biloxi - Hattiesburg - Mobile (228) 219-0695

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

BEST DJ EXPERIENCE EVER!! My now husband and I met Marcel from Nightshift Sounds at a bridal expo in Biloxi Mississippi. We were immediately drawn to his booth because of his professionalism and overall warm demeanor, he made us feel relaxed, not pressured. After a brief... Read More conversation, we were ready to work with him, SOOOO glad that we did. After meeting with Marcel and going over our likes and dislikes we felt he had a better understanding of who we were as a couple and what we wanted our wedding to be. He was patient and understanding and made us feel 100% comfortable. On our wedding day, he was early, set up everything he needed to on time and was ready for the beginning of the ceremony, exactly as we had discussed. People are still talking about our reception the great variety of music that was played and the overall feeling in the air of Celebration!! Definitely one of the best moments of our lives and we will never forget Marcel and Nightshift Sound, thank you for making our wedding unbelievable.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 CR S

Oh my goodness, does it get any better than Nightshift Sounds Entertainment!? They are THE VERY BEST! Through his energy and music, Marcel created an awesome environment for our special day, exactly the environment we hoped for! Our guests never left the dance floor! My... Read More grandmother (who can party with the best of them) said "Where did you find him?? He was fantastic!" Lucky us, he was right here on the Gulf Coast! Marcel was so easy to work with and extremely helpful in organizing the small details of the reception. I highly recommend Nightshift Sounds to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Samantha H

Having Nightshift Sounds as my DJ was one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding! I'm a dancer and my now husband is a musician. So the one thing we were absolutely certain we wanted at our wedding was good music and a packed dance floor. Marcel from Nightshift... Read More Sounds ensured that that wedding dream happened! He was a fabulous Emcee and was a complete professional. He also kept our dance floor filled the entire time as well, no lie there were no fewer than 40 people on the dance floor at any given time once it was opened up after our dances! I could not recommend them any more highly than I do. Nightshift Sounds and Marcel were essential in making my wedding day as perfect as any bride could hope for!

2015-08-24T14:02:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Samantha! I had a blast! Congratulations once again to you and Michael!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Brandi M

Marcel was awesome! He kept the reception moving along and kept everyone on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Corissa L

Marcel is absolutely amazing! He is super accommodating and helps you every single step of the way. He makes everything stress free. He definitely has a solid feel for the crowd and absolutely MADE our reception.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Caitlyn H

Nighshift Sounds Entertainment went above and beyond to make our special day, wonderful! Our guests were entertained from beginning to end and left with smiles on their faces and nothing but praise for the overall experience. I look back on our wedding day often, and wish that... Read More we could relive it over and over again.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

Best DJ around!!! He made our wedding planning so much easier and was so helpful in the process. The wedding was amazing because of him !!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Nightshift Sounds. From working with us to help us pick the perfect songs for every part of our reception to Gaetano's ability to keep the evening flowing smoothly and keeping everyone on the dance floor. He played such a great mix of all... Read More of our favorites and made a point to find out songs that would get those who were standing around out on the dance floor. We had a blast dancing the night away with all of our friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Alex M

Marcel was great! The online portal for music selections and event planning was easy to use for both us and our guests. We decided to utilize his sound equipment for the ceremony as well, and we were so glad we did. The music selections were great, but even more importantly... Read More Marcel was a true MC and helped the reception flow perfectly. We would feel comfortable recommending him to anyone, and were so thankful for all of his hard work!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Mike C

Marcel was very responsive and proactive about being prepared for every little detail. Their website is user friendly. Guy, the DJ, was great at reading the crowd, while still making time for our guests' requests. Stress-free experience and most importantly, everyone had a... Read More great time!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Mike C

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jessica M

Cameron and I loved Marcel! He does an amazing job at keeping everything flowing in a timely manner all night. He also played exactly what we wanted and everyone had a great time. The entire experience was AMAZING! He is very professional and attentive to make things perfect for... Read More you!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Zach W

A gold standard in entertainment and a gold standard in professionalism! I can't thank Marcel and Gaetano enough for making this weekend the incredible experience that it was. Such humble and attentive people. Our dj and MC Gaetano husseled for hours in the Mississippi heat and... Read More put on a fabulous performance and created such a fun and lively environment. He was amazing with our guests and so cordial with Leah and I. Everyone loved him! Thank you all so much

2017-09-19T16:48:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Zach! Congratulations once again to you and Leah!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rachel A

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Nightshift Sounds (Marcel) for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. Marcel was incredibly easy to work with and was beyond patient with the last minute changes and requests I made. Marcel uses a wonderful online planning... Read More tool that allows you to plan the music for your big day from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. He was incredibly helpful in selecting music for the different parts of our big day and was able to find every song we requested. My husband even had Marcel create a remix for his mother/son dance - it was perfect! Marcel's timing during the cermeony was impeccable and his music selections and suggestions for the coctail hour and reception were perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience at the wedding. Marcel is incredibly talented and professional, as is the rest of the team at Nightshift Sounds. Would highly reccomend for any event!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Katie C

Marcel with Nightshift Sounds Entertainment did an incredible job! Leading up to the wedding he would suggest to us great songs to get everyone on the dance floor and if I ever had a question he would respond via email right away! The night of the reception he kept the dance... Read More floor packed the entire night! Wish we could relive the night again!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Erica T

My husband and I booked Nightshift Sounds for our wedding on 06/10/17. Marcel was our DJ at the wedding and I cannot say enough how AMAZING he was! I initially wanted a live band for our wedding and my husband talked me into choosing Nightshift sounds as our DJ and I am so happy... Read More he did. Marcel far exceeded my expectations and did an amazing job. We had a wide variety of people in attendance and our dance floor was never empty. We have gotten so many compliments about the music and how much fun everyone had. Marcel also made the entire experience so easy and everyone had an awesome time. I wanted our dance floor packed for the reception and Marcel did an incredible job delivering on that! Thanks again for such an amazing experience!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Mary S

We had a great experience with Marcel! We were very laid back about our music and Marcel really helped us fill in the gaps. He was available to meet the week before and helped us with all of the details. He did a great job at the wedding and helped keep everything organized and... Read More on schedule. I would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Amanda J

Marcel and company were outstanding for our wedding! WE HAD THE BEST TIME!!!! Our friends, family and all of our guests were so pleased and had the best time! I have been told numerous times since our wedding that we had the best music and had a blast! Once the music began to... Read More play our guests never stopped dancing! The DJ was so professional and so nice! She played everything requested by myself and my bride. Marcel offered such great advice before the wedding and we could not be more thankful for that! All his advice was for helpful and much needed before our big day! If you need a DJ please look no further than Nightshift Sounds!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Mallory F

I really had no idea just how involved a wedding DJ was in orchestrating a wedding until I hired Marcel for my own! During the planning process, he understood our not so conventional music style, and predicted what we'd like before we said it! We liked his online form that we... Read More could fill out at any time with our music requests. He was an integral and absolutely essential part of my wedding ceremony and reception- and he KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. Everything was timed perfectly, and many of my family and friends mentioned how awesome the DJ was. He did an absolutely amazing job!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Ashley B

Everyone at Nightshift Sounds is so awesome!! I began working with Marcel and he was so helpful and very responsive with getting me set up and answering any questions I had. They have an online form to help you plan out the music you want played at the reception. It is very easy... Read More to use and so convenient. Gaetano did our reception and he is fantastic!!! He is super sweet and fun. He watched the crowd and would come find me if he thought we needed to move certain events around or play certain songs to keep the party going. Everyone had a blast at our reception. People still tell us how much they loved our dj!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Jill B

Marcel is the best! The only thing I knew when I started planning my wedding was that I wanted Marcel to do my music. And he did NOT disappoint! Everyone had a fantastic time and danced the night away. I had one guest ask if she could get a CD of all the music he played at the... Read More wedding. Marcel is amazing at what he does and everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Phillip Y

Marcel did a good job of facilitating our rehearsal and wedding. We felt a little rushed during the rehearsal as he had to make another event, but it went smoothly. As far as the ceremony he helped out with as much as possible. Even in bad weather when we almost made a... Read More transition to another site he was open to change. We requested music with Marcel and he did not play all the specific songs that were requested, but a good soundtrack was provided. My biggest regret would be that at our meeting with Marcel we asked him to call and ask if additional people wanted to make toasts because we had a feeling more than the usual guests would want to make toasts. He only left room for two people and quite a few people were slighted (the brides family) because they were under the impression they could make toasts. I suppose they could have gone and asked him, but some people do not feel comfortable cutting into the wedding schedule. Other than that we had a great weekend and we would definitely consider hiring Marcel for any future events.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kara H

Melanie from Nightshift Sounds was our DJ and she was outstanding! We filled out the online planning form and she followed it perfectly. She also played music at the ceremony, and did everything that we and our officiant asked. She read our guests well, and played music that... Read More got them on their feet and dancing at the reception. We had so much fun at our reception, and Melanie was a main reason why. We would totally use NightShift Sounds again!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rose S

Marcel, was absolutely amazing! His attention to detail and care is incredible. His website makes it so easy to plan out your wedding ceremony and reception with a couple clicks of a button. We met with Marcel before the wedding and he took his time going over every detail with... Read More us to ensure Brandon and I had a great and special time with our guests. I highly highly recommend Marcel. Our guests had so much fun and danced the night away.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Missy S

Nightshift Sounds Entertainment did a great job for our wedding. From the time we booked them the experience was top notch. They even gave us access to a few forms online that helped them understand the feel of what we wanted. Marcel personally reached out to us to confirm... Read More everything the week of our wedding. He did an awesome job of keeping the mood going all night. We highly recommend Marcel and Nightshift Sounds Entertainment!!

Marcel Lanoux

Marcel has been a professional DJ & MC since 2004. Prior to founding Nightshift Sounds Entertainment, he was a professional musician (drummer) and performed in several well-respected groups. He has shared the stage with such noted celebrities as Harry Connick Jr., Robin Roberts, Irma Thomas, Rockin' Dopsie and many others. After more than twenty years in the industry, Marcel’s passion, motivation, and enthusiasm is still going strong. He believes that’s essential to the success of your event! As he says, "Being a DJ is not some hobby - it's what I know and love to do."