The Carolinas' Bridal Couture Salon!

We offer the finest selection of designer couture bridal gowns, social occasion, and cocktail dresses. With over 50 years experience, Nitsa's offers its signature personal service and professional alterations.We are proud to have created an environment where our customers can expect the exceptional.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

107 S. Stratford Road, Winston-Salem, NC (336) 725-1999

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Riley D

I went to the Winston-Salem store and loved working with Chris. She was so sweet and you could tell it was important to her that I found the dress of my dreams. She added cups to my dress to increase the support. Making sure a dress has the perfect fit is very important to her,... Read More which I really appreciated. Would definitely recommend and will likely being buying bridesmaid dresses from there as well!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Caitrin L

Outstanding customer service! Chris went above and beyond!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rachael L

I purchased my Christos dress from the Winston-Salem location and Nitsa's was fantastic. My maid of honor booked an appointment there on a whim and we fell in love with the very first dress that Chris picked out. It was love at first sight! The dresses that are available... Read More there are absolutely beautiful and there is more than enough choice in designers and style. Chris is personable and a pleasure to work with. Despite the fact I wasn't local, the shop helped me arrange for shipping my dress and working with me on alterations. They got it right with only one alteration. A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lia S

Buying my dress from Nitsa's was a wonderful experience. Chris and her team go above and beyond to get everything right for your special day. I was so happy with my dress!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jamie P

I purchased my wedding dress from the Winston-Salem location and had the best experience! Chris was very helpful in finding the style I wanted within my budget. The fittings went smoothly and I couldn't have been more impressed with their professionalism. Thank you Nitsa's... Read More for making this experience simply perfect!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jessica D

I love Naomi! She was the best and helping me find my dream dress! I'm going to miss seeing her for my fittings. Everyone at Nitsa's was so helpful. Whole experience was positive and easy!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Victoria Y

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nitsa's. My bridal consultant was Naomi and she played a critical role in the dress I ended up choosing. I had went to a few boutiques prior to my appointment at Nitsa's and was utterly disappointed. Needless to say that my time at... Read More Nitsa's was a much needed breath of fresh air. Naomi was so patient with me and really made the experience everything that I dreamed of when I imagined what it'd be like to shop for my wedding dress. I absolutely loved working with Naomi and my dress came out beautifully.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Belle S

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Nitsa's! After visiting a few other bridal salons in Charlotte I was feeling discouraged - they were not helpful at all. Nitsa's was a totally different and amazing experience. Naomi listened to what I wanted and pulled dress... Read More after dress until I found the perfect one! They were amazing with alterations and would not let me leave with the dress without knowing it would be 100% right on my wedding day. I would recommend Nitsa's to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jill K

Nitsa's was the perfect bridal salon to find my wedding dress. Chris at the Winston-Salem location is incredibly helpful. She is extremely knowledgable and we had the best experience!! I had so many compliments on my dress and wish I could wear it everyday!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jessica M

Overall our experience with Nitsa's was wonderful. My dress was fitted perfectly and they were so supportive and kind! Chris did an amazing job helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Anne Marie B

I visited Nitsa's on June 18, 2016 for my first wedding dress shopping trip. My sister arranged everything with Naomi, who was always helpful on the phone. Though they didn't have the exact dress I wanted to try on, I still decided to at least try on some dress. Upon arrival,... Read More Naomi greeted us and looked through all my favorite gown pictures. She picked 6 gowns that fit with my ideas. Two dresses stood out to me and it was very difficult to decided. However, Naomi showed me how the dresses could be customized to be my ideal dress. With Naomi's help, I found my beautiful wedding dress! I appreciate how patient and kind she was, as I was EXTREMELY nervous about trying on dresses. She turned my pre-shopping tears of fear into post-shopping tears of joy! You couldn't ask for a better place to find your wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Kelly P

I have been raving about Nitsa's since my very first visit there when I found my wedding dress. Naomi was an absolute pleasure to work with and I can't say enough great things about her. The tailor was as sweet as can be and so helpful with advice on the tailoring of my dress.... Read More My March 26, 2016 wedding was enhanced by my experience at Nitsa's because I truly felt the most beautiful I've felt in one of their dresses. Request Naomi - you won't be disappointed!!! Kelly Parker Perry

Wonderful Local Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Caroline W

Nitsa's was a wonderful place to look for a dress. I grew up in NC, but live in NYC now and had gone to 4 bridal salons in NYC and struck out before coming to Nitsa's. Chris was extremely helpful and I picked a dress that was perfect for me. The alterations team is great and it... Read More fit like a glove!

Nitsa's was Amazing

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Whitney P

I got my wedding dress and alterations from Nitsa's. I worked with Chris who did an amazing job. They also helped restore and alter my veil, which was my Mother's from 40 years ago. I was so pleased with the quality of the dress! I had 4 or 5 fittings which helped make the... Read More dress fit perfect. My Mother also got her "mother of the bride dress" from Nitsa's. They were great and I would recommend them to anyone!

Best Bridal Salon in Charlotte!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Leah B

Like most brides, I went to several bridal salons in Charlotte, before finding my dream dress at Nitsa's. My experience at Nitsa's was unparalleled to any other salon I went to in the Charlotte area. I shopped the entire day thinking I wanted a mermaid style dress. It was not... Read More until I came into Nitsa's did my wonderful consultant, Naomi, truly listen to what I wanted and selected several dresses for me, including a few "curve ball dresses". The dress I ended up buying was a stunning ball gown dress. I would have never found my dream dress without my consultant truly listening to my wants and using her experience to find the dress for me! The service was wonderful, the quality of the dress was superior and the aura of the salon was exactly what you dream of as a bride. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses from this salon and everything went smoothly and flawlessly. I would highly recommend Nitsa's!!!! By far the most stunning dresses I have ever seen.

Perfect Bridesmaid Dresses AND Mother of the Bride!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Just when I thought I wasn't going to be able to find my bridesmaid dresses in Charlotte, Nitsa's came to the rescue! My bridesmaids had all come in town to find their dresses, and after a few failed scheduled appointments, we dropped by Nitsa's and found THE perfect dress... Read More (Amsale) for each of my bridesmaids. The service was perfect, and we all had such a pleasure working with Johann (she's great!!). The dresses arrived with plenty of time for alterations, and all the ladies were beyond pleased with their dress. On a separate trip, my Mom found her stunning mother-of-the-bride dress, and let's just say, everyone at the wedding was blown away by it! It was an absolute pleasure to work with everyone at Nitsa's and I would recommend it to ALL future brides!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Lauren A

Working with all of the girls at Nitsa's was a spectacular experience. Nitsa's is the first dress shop I went to, and sure enough they carried my dream dress. Most importantly, the Nitsa's team, especially Naomi and Johann, were such a pleasure to be around. During such a... Read More stressful time, they did a great job of sharing their expertise in a calm and friendly way. My mom and I were more than happy with the dress buying experience. Putting on a dress that I felt so perfectly represented my personality and style made the wedding day that much more special.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jacki P

I cannot recommend Nitsa's enough! The entire experience from trying on gowns to alterations was an absolute pleasure. Since Nitsa's is appointment only (and they only do one appointment at a time), you can be assured you are the primary focus. Chris listened to me as I... Read More described what I envisioned for my dress, and found quite a few that were exactly what I was wanting. I tried on about 8, but ended up choosing the second one I tried on (and bought it off the rack!) KiKi is an absolute magician with alterations, and made my dress fit like a glove! Overall, great experience!

Nitsa's Apparel is wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Nitsa's was amazing to work with! Chris and her team make you feel at home during the whole process of searching for your wedding dress through the final fitting. The team at Nitsa's genuinely cares about the bride and the bride's family. We were also lucky enough to work... Read More with Nitsa's on our bridesmaid's dresses, as well! Overall, an amazing experience and would suggest Nitsa's to any friend, family member or future bride!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Mia B

I had a great experience at Nitsa's Apparel. Everyone was very knowledgeable and so helpful. I love my dress! They did a great job on the alterations. It fit perfectly and I couldn't have been happier with my dress and veil. I commuted from Knoxville for all of my fittings and... Read More would do it again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

I loved Nitsa's and was so pleased with their help in finding my dream gown! I would truly recommend this shop to anyone. I always felt welcome, was accommodated each time I visited, and loved the one on one service I received. It truly is the premier bridal salon of the... Read More Carolina's and in my opinion, there is no where else that compares!!!

Happy bride!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Catherine W

I purchased my wedding dress from Nitsas. It actually was the first and only one I tried on, I just knew it was the one for me. I bought the dress a year before my wedding and I live out of state. So my final alterations were the week of the wedding (I was nervous!) They were so... Read More helpful and listened to my concerns and made every alteration needed quickly. They even made small final ones while I waited in the store. I was very pleased with my experience and the dress was stunning. Thank you Nitsas!

I love Nitsa's!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Sarah C

Nitsa's is a lovely shop with excellent service (from Chris, Erin, Kiki, etc.). I got my bridal gown there as well as a white cocktail dress for the rehearsal dinner; plus, Nitsa's fixed my gown post-wedding, tailoring the bottom since the dry cleaner couldn't remedy the soiled... Read More train. (Cost included floor-length veil and alterations.)

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

This is the worst bridal store in the world. I have never in my life's been in a store with more rude women. They were rude in the way they spoke they were rude in the way they looked at us they did not ask to help except to tell us not to clip up the dress too tightly.... Read More Horrible.

2015-06-01T16:36:36 Response from the vendor

We regret that your visit to our salon, during our two hour sample sale, was less than expected. Please know that there is limited time during the sample sale, as there are many brides who take advantage of the opportunity to purchase a beautiful designer... Read Less Read More

Best Bridal Boutique in Charlotte

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Connell O

I purchased my wedding dress from Nitsa's in Charlotte, NC. They were extremely helpful and made the whole process stress free. They performed the alterations on my dress and arranged my Amsale bridesmaids dresses to be purchased there as well. Fabulous!