The Carolinas' Bridal Couture Salon!

We offer the finest selection of designer couture bridal gowns, social occasion, and cocktail dresses. With over 50 years experience, Nitsa's offers its signature personal service and professional alterations.We are proud to have created an environment where our customers can expect the exceptional.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

107 S. Stratford Road, Winston-Salem, NC (336) 725-1999

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jacqueline M

LOVE this place!!! Found my dream wedding dress here!!! Chris is SO helpful and sweet!!! Best experience I could have ever asked for! They did a fabulous job on my alterations too. Highly recommend brides-to-be to come here!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Sarah R

I visited the Winston store, and absolutely loved working with Chris. She was so helpful and went above and beyond to help me find my dress and decide on accessories. I had actually already tried on the dress I purchased at another bridal boutique, but decided to purchase at... Read More Nitsa's because of Chris and her exceptional customer service.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Christina R

Years ago, I had the privilege of experiencing Nitsa's Apparel in W-S,NC. I have never been in such a beautiful shop,but more importantly the people their were amazing. Many years later,they have only gotten better! Honestly, anyone who has had a wedding or been involved in... Read More one,knows how stressful it can be. I believe that this all depends upon the people you engage in this monumental moment of your life.Especially, if you are the bride. Recently, my best friends younger sister was getting married,and the second the word wedding was mentioned,we all immediately said NITSA'S! Chris Bambalis was there with us each step of the way. All of her experience shines through. She immediately treated us as her #1 priority, and gave the bride such relief,so that she could truly experience her wedding,without any stress. Wich she did! This was a huge group to fit and dress..more than 25,but each and every person looked stunning. From the brides dinners,her aisle gown,her reception gown,to her honemoon,Chris exceeded her expectations,all of our expectations really. When she walked down the aisle,she truly was ethereal-gorgeous. Everyone fell in love with her gown. Every single dress was gorgeous, each one fit the body types perfectly. It was a magical day,because of Nitsa's. Especially the bridal expert,Chris Bambalis and her talented staff. Some how,its not just buying a dress there,its more.We all looked forward to meeting there and seeing Chris. Most of her employees have done alterations for over 20 years,some more. It shows. The brides mother sews,and is selective/picky when it comes to those type things.Even she was blown away. I do not do these type of reviews,i have only read them. I dont work for anyone,or get any compensation or however those things work. Im a "stay at home"mom. I depend on other womens experiences and opinions to help me. I just felt I needed to share our experience. Weddings are so special, and it is very hard to handle it all. If I can help 1 bride to find the of the gown of her dreams- times 10,and for her to see each of her loved ones dressed so beautifully by writing this,than i have succeeded. Thanks for reading! It's in winston salem nc. Nitsa's.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Caroline D

Nitsa's is wonderful! When I went shopping for my dress I went to their Charlotte store. We worked with Naomi and she was wonderful! She is the reason why I picked the most perfect dress! She was born to sell wedding gowns!! While waiting for my dress to come in they closed... Read More their Charlotte store. During this process they had great communication! They even recommended other alteration places in Charlotte so that I wouldn't have to travel to Winston. We chose Nitsa's for our alterations anyway. Since we had to travel to Winston for fittings and to pick-up the dress they were very accommodating in finding times for appointments that fit my crazy schedule. They did a great job with the alterations. At the final fitting we noticed it needed to be hemmed just a touch more. They were able to get it done the same day! My mom and I also used Nitsa's for some of our other wedding weekend outfits. They were able to special order an item for my mom and have it in time for the next bridal fitting so that we didn't have to take multiple trips! When it comes to customer service Nitsa's is incredible! I am thankful to have worked with such great ladies when it came to my wedding dress! If you are looking for a place with excellent dresses and a great team of ladies go look at Nitsa's you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Carly S

A friend of mine recommended Nitsa's to me after she bought her weddings dress from there. After going to a few boutiques and being a little discouraged, our last stop was Nitsa's. As soon as I got there, Chris made me feel so comfortable. She listened to everything I wanted in... Read More a wedding dress and I ended up getting the first dress she put me in! I couldn't have asked for a better experience during such an important time. I highly recommend going to Nitsa's!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Ariel Y

Working with Nitsa's was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Chris is the best, and was so helpful. They definitely live up to their reputation, you will not regret contacting them!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Allison B

I had the best experience buying my wedding dress from Nitsa's last week. I was nervous about wedding dress shopping, but Chris made it SO easy, and fun, and helped me find the perfect dress. Amazing customer service, and a beautiful selection of gowns.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Caitlin Z

Around the time I got engaged I had just moved from Chicago to Winston Salem, NC. I went to six bridal boutiques across the state and could not find the style I was looking for. One of the salon owners told me I was being too picky and that I would never find my style in the... Read More south. Frustrated, I decided to try out a store right near my apartment in Winston Salem. Chris, Wanda, and Kiki were so nice that I immediately wanted to work with them. They had a great selection, although I ended up ordering my dress without having seen it or tried it on. The dress came in months later and I wanted a few alterations made around the neckline and Kiki did an awesome job doing exactly what I wanted. The experience, between the look and feel of the salon itself, the enthusiasm from Wanda and Chris, and Kiki's alteration skills was top notch. I was not an overly enthusiastic bride and usually came to my appointments solo, and Nitsa's made me feel comfortable each time. Even in the little details I realize how professional the team is. They were on time with everything, kept me on track, and were easy to schedule appointments with. When you're preparing for your wedding you want everything to look perfect. I chose an unforgiving material and any time I was self critical about fitting into the dress, Chris was a pro at putting me at ease. The dress ended up being a huge hit and I have zero regrets. I highly recommend working with Nitsa's.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elizabeth V

After searching for the perfect dress in many stores, I realized that the quality and the attention to detail could not compare to that which I found @ Nitsa's! I purchased my Rita Vinieris wedding gown from Nitsa's Apparel and also had my alterations there. Chris was very... Read More patient and helped me find the right dress until I was 100% sure! As if that were not enough, they were able to alter my dress in just a couple of weeks when I decided to move my wedding up to this year! Wonderful seamstress left my dress at a perfect fit, making my wedding day memorable and truly the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Katie D

I was just there yesterday with my sister and two Maids of Honor. Our appt was at 9am on Saturday, which is probably the perfect time for a weekend visit since they get super busy later on. The whole experience was amazing! We are a crazy bunch and our sales assistant... Read More definitely had her hands full :)). But she was super patient, kind and so helpful. I felt like I was in the Say Yes To The Dress Show. The solon itself is super cute and inviting. The manager stopped in a few times to check on us, she also had a warm, welcoming and kind attitude. She made us feel very comfortable about alterations, it can be scary to try dresses on that aren't your size. As soon as I walked in to the place, my hope was that we would not need to go anywhere else. About 2 hours later we found the perfect dress!! Would definitely recommend, but if you do not have 1st appt in the morning, just be mentally prepared that it might be super busy and crazy.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Elizabeth S

This place is so wonderful! The gowns are beautiful and Chris (owner) could not have been more helpful and made my experience so pleasant! I love my dress!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lia S

Buying my dress from Nitsa's was a wonderful experience. Chris and her team go above and beyond to get everything right for your special day. I was so happy with my dress!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jamie P

I purchased my wedding dress from the Winston-Salem location and had the best experience! Chris was very helpful in finding the style I wanted within my budget. The fittings went smoothly and I couldn't have been more impressed with their professionalism. Thank you Nitsa's... Read More for making this experience simply perfect!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jessica D

I love Naomi! She was the best and helping me find my dream dress! I'm going to miss seeing her for my fittings. Everyone at Nitsa's was so helpful. Whole experience was positive and easy!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Caitrin L

Outstanding customer service! Chris went above and beyond!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Victoria Y

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nitsa's. My bridal consultant was Naomi and she played a critical role in the dress I ended up choosing. I had went to a few boutiques prior to my appointment at Nitsa's and was utterly disappointed. Needless to say that my time at... Read More Nitsa's was a much needed breath of fresh air. Naomi was so patient with me and really made the experience everything that I dreamed of when I imagined what it'd be like to shop for my wedding dress. I absolutely loved working with Naomi and my dress came out beautifully.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Belle S

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Nitsa's! After visiting a few other bridal salons in Charlotte I was feeling discouraged - they were not helpful at all. Nitsa's was a totally different and amazing experience. Naomi listened to what I wanted and pulled dress... Read More after dress until I found the perfect one! They were amazing with alterations and would not let me leave with the dress without knowing it would be 100% right on my wedding day. I would recommend Nitsa's to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rachael L

I purchased my Christos dress from the Winston-Salem location and Nitsa's was fantastic. My maid of honor booked an appointment there on a whim and we fell in love with the very first dress that Chris picked out. It was love at first sight! The dresses that are available... Read More there are absolutely beautiful and there is more than enough choice in designers and style. Chris is personable and a pleasure to work with. Despite the fact I wasn't local, the shop helped me arrange for shipping my dress and working with me on alterations. They got it right with only one alteration. A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Riley D

I went to the Winston-Salem store and loved working with Chris. She was so sweet and you could tell it was important to her that I found the dress of my dreams. She added cups to my dress to increase the support. Making sure a dress has the perfect fit is very important to her,... Read More which I really appreciated. Would definitely recommend and will likely being buying bridesmaid dresses from there as well!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jill K

Nitsa's was the perfect bridal salon to find my wedding dress. Chris at the Winston-Salem location is incredibly helpful. She is extremely knowledgable and we had the best experience!! I had so many compliments on my dress and wish I could wear it everyday!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jessica M

Overall our experience with Nitsa's was wonderful. My dress was fitted perfectly and they were so supportive and kind! Chris did an amazing job helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Anne Marie B

I visited Nitsa's on June 18, 2016 for my first wedding dress shopping trip. My sister arranged everything with Naomi, who was always helpful on the phone. Though they didn't have the exact dress I wanted to try on, I still decided to at least try on some dress. Upon arrival,... Read More Naomi greeted us and looked through all my favorite gown pictures. She picked 6 gowns that fit with my ideas. Two dresses stood out to me and it was very difficult to decided. However, Naomi showed me how the dresses could be customized to be my ideal dress. With Naomi's help, I found my beautiful wedding dress! I appreciate how patient and kind she was, as I was EXTREMELY nervous about trying on dresses. She turned my pre-shopping tears of fear into post-shopping tears of joy! You couldn't ask for a better place to find your wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Kelly P

I have been raving about Nitsa's since my very first visit there when I found my wedding dress. Naomi was an absolute pleasure to work with and I can't say enough great things about her. The tailor was as sweet as can be and so helpful with advice on the tailoring of my dress.... Read More My March 26, 2016 wedding was enhanced by my experience at Nitsa's because I truly felt the most beautiful I've felt in one of their dresses. Request Naomi - you won't be disappointed!!! Kelly Parker Perry

Wonderful Local Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Caroline W

Nitsa's was a wonderful place to look for a dress. I grew up in NC, but live in NYC now and had gone to 4 bridal salons in NYC and struck out before coming to Nitsa's. Chris was extremely helpful and I picked a dress that was perfect for me. The alterations team is great and it... Read More fit like a glove!

Nitsa's was Amazing

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Whitney P

I got my wedding dress and alterations from Nitsa's. I worked with Chris who did an amazing job. They also helped restore and alter my veil, which was my Mother's from 40 years ago. I was so pleased with the quality of the dress! I had 4 or 5 fittings which helped make the... Read More dress fit perfect. My Mother also got her "mother of the bride dress" from Nitsa's. They were great and I would recommend them to anyone!