Nola-Flora

Each wedding should be as unique as the bride who walks down the aisle. At Nola-Flora we'll help you create YOUR perfect wedding. You bring your fabulous ideas, and we'll supply the finest flowers, utmost attention to your wishes, and a little fun too.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4536 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA Weddings NOLA , Regional, World Wide (504) 891-3333

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Michelle I

I loved working with the staff at Nola-Flora for my wedding. They really took the time to understand my vision and work with my budget. They made some awesome suggestions and helped me to bring all of my different ideas together. The outcome was phenomenal! I have received... Read More so many compliments on my bouquet and on all of the different floral arrangements!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Rebecca F

Nola-Flora was not only a joy to work with, but their work is phenomenal! I changed my flowers no less than three times, Ashely and her team were always willing to work with me and my ever changing plans. I showed them pictures, told them my ideas and they made it all come to... Read More life perfectly! Ashley and her flowers ninjas are professional, easy to talk to and patient. I am not good at making decisions, and they guided me each step of the way. The flowers for Ryan and I’s wedding were beautiful and amazing! Everything I could have wanted for our big day! Thanks again Nola-Flora!

2016-12-23T13:37:06 Response from the vendor

We are Always so excited to hear when our brides are this happy! Rebecca, we had so much fun creating your ideas....and your Floral Manzanita Chandelier...love!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Michael M

Ashley was amazing to work with. She was very professional and calm and delivered on everything we asked for. I could not have asked for a better florist! Thank you Ashley! Love Michael and Mark

2016-10-21T15:21:43 Response from the vendor

You guys were a total love to work with on your floral design. And I couldn't have gotten better hugs at the Reception. This is why we love love love what we do!! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Meghan M

Very disappointing experience for my wedding. Flowers were the wrong color and dead. After paying so much we were hoping for really beautiful flowers but instead they were brown. The staff was also incredibly rude. They didn't want to help us meet our budget, either. When we... Read More asked about pricing and what our options were they just told us the only thing we could do was eliminate bouquets or arrangements since they have minimum pricing for all of this. For instance, it didn't matter what flowers we chose - it could have been roses or carnations - bridal bouquets start at $165, flower girl crowns start at $55 - doesn't matter the flower. We found this really strange. We tried to be cordial and patient with them but they were not willing to do the same for us. They got angry when we asked about pricing. They also just sent the names of flowers so we had to look up each flower to see what it looked like. They didn't send any pictures and were certainly not creative at all. We felt they wanted to do the bare minimum and get out. On my wedding day, the florists threw flowers in my face and said "here" and then walked out. Immediately I recognized they were pink and called the store. They were able to change the bridesmaids bouquets but nothing else, so my reception was pink which completely clashed with my color scheme. We had told them time and again that we wanted all white. We said this so much that one staff member told us.. "ALL WHITE, WE GET IT." Clearly, they didn't get it. After all that planning, they just didn't care to try. It was pretty devastating. They also just took the flowers at the end of the reception and didn't bother asking us if we wanted to keep any. I have suggested to everyone I know that's currently planning weddings to stay away! They deserve zero stars!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Elora D

Our flowers from the bouquets to ceremony to reception to cake decoration were all absolutely perfect!! Ashley was so great to work with, has beautiful vision, and was so responsive! Highly recommend Nola Flora!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Gloria L

Nola Flora really have flower ninjas! Seriously! I met with Ashley a few times, sent some pictures of what I liked and she made my wedding a dream come true. I never imagined my wedding could be so beautiful it would literally take my breath away. I had my ceremony and... Read More reception in the same location, and while the flower ninjas flipped the space, it went so smoothly and it seemed effortless like ninjas do. I highly recommend Nola Flora, she works with you, she gets you, and she's so easy to talk to.

2017-06-21T11:02:21 Response from the vendor

We Love You Gloria!! #Funnest Bride Evah! We had so much fun with your bright, happy, fluffy flowers!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Rachel M

Working with NOLA FLORA for my wedding was a wonderful experience. I showed Ashley a few pictures of what I had in mind, and she instantly just *got* my vision and had ideas to make it even more special and unique (gold dusted berries?? yes please!). One of my very favorite... Read More moments on my wedding day was when the bouquets arrived to my hotel, and one of my bridesmaids came and showed me my bouquet while I was getting makeup done. It was absolute perfection....better than I ever imagined. The church arrangements and reception centerpieces were so beautiful as well. The company is so well loved throughout the city and brides...but no two bouquets or arrangements they do are alike! I love that mine were so unique. I find that when it comes to your wedding....even though you 100% love the day because it was special, you sometimes look back and wish you did a few things differently. Especially over the years as your tastes change. But, I can say full heartedly, that hiring NOLA FLORA was the best decision and I still love the work they did for me today just as much as my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley N

Nola Flora was awesome to work with!! I can not thank them enough for making the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Ashley took my vision and made it more than i could have ever expected. I cannot wait to get the pictures back to see how beautiful it all really... Read More was. The staff that set up the venue did an amazing job!! I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out. I honestly cannot thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Holly L

NOLA FLORA is nothing short of amazing! When I met with Ashley, I pretty much gave her some things I wanted and then left the rest to her and her team. The result was WOW! The compliments were endless and the flowers were stunning! I couldn't have even imagined anything as... Read More beautiful as my wedding flowers! They worked tirelessly to create this amazing backdrop for the most special day of our lives and I will be forever grateful for all of their work! If you are looking for creative and caring people to help make your day even more special, then look no further than Nola-Flora!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amy A

Nola Flora did an amazing job for my wedding! My flowers were beautiful, and exactly as I envisioned. The flower ninjas were always easy to communicate with, and everything was correct the day of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Emily G

Nola-Flora did a PHENOMENAL job for my wedding. The flower arrangements were just magical. I think I actually squealed with joy when they delivered the bouquets. Aside from just amazing arrangements, they are super professional and responsive. Ashley is great to work with, and I... Read More would do it all over again!

2016-10-21T15:24:10 Response from the vendor

Yay!! Thank you so much Emily. We love loved your flowers, so love the richer colors for fall. And we were able to get your Peonies! So happy that we made you squeal with delight...that's why we do what we do. Thank you so much,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Meredith L

I sincerely apologize for the late review as our wedding was in December and I'm clearly behind! However, I love love love Ashley and the folks at NOLA Flora so much. They made our wedding flowers to the T of what I had in mind. I was completely obnoxious and had so many... Read More ridiculous demands because I knew exactly what I wanted, but Ashley and her crew truly pulled together an unbelievably gorgeous array of flowers and made my Christmas wedding dream come true. My favorite part was our huge flocked Christmas tree, and I cannot tell you how many people raved over it and all of our centerpieces and bridal bouquets. They know their stuff to the n-th degree (is that a word? Ha!) and I highly recommend this team of flower ninjas! I followed over 10 NOLA floral vendors on social media prior to choosing NOLA Flora just to make sure it was the right choice...and was it EVER! Ashley was super responsive, and for an OCD bride like myself, she exceeded my expectations. Thank you all so very much for all the GLAM you brought to our wedding.

2016-09-14T13:33:06 Response from the vendor

M, Your wedding will Forever be known as the Giant Christmas tree Wedding here at NOLA FLORA. We loved loved loved your Winter Wonderland...So happy that you did too!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brittany R

We used Nola Flora as our florist for our wedding and were so happy with the way all of our arrangements turned out!! They did a great job of listening to my vision as a flower novice, and producing arrangements that looks exactly like I wanted!!! My bridal bouquet and the... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! They are on the pricier side, but after seeing all of their Instagram posts, we knew they did amazing work and we could trust them with our wedding flowers!! I would definitely recommend to any bride!!

2016-09-14T13:35:30 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your weekend long festivities...so many people we love, from past brides to terrific vendors, were a part of your special events. So, happy that we were included. Your choices of vibrant colors, orchids, classic shapes...We loved it so much!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Shibahn S

Ashley was absolutely fabulous to work with. And I think she is a mind-reader. I could not find a picture to demonstrate what I wanted, but once I met with her I was confident that she understood my vision. And they really over-delivered. The flowers were truly breathtaking. I... Read More could not have been happier. They were dramatic, romantic, and more than I could have dreamed for! Better than I imagined! Thank you, Nola-Flora!

2016-09-14T13:31:01 Response from the vendor

And Yay!!! We loved your wedding so much...the peonies, well all of it!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. A

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Keia H

Ashley and her team did an amazing job for me!!! They beautifully captured my vision and my cake decor was simply breathtaking!! They were easy to work with, had great communication, and professionalism which is surprising rare in this industry!!! I would highly recommend... Read More NolaFlora!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Caroline C

Absolutely beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding at Rosy's. They even put flowers on my wedding cake to make it extra gorgeous. They literally will make whatever you want and have probably done the space that you are getting married in so know what needs to happen.... Read More The entire ambiance was actually prettier than I expected it could ever be!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Keith S

We worked with Nola-Flora long distance (we are in Kentucky) to plan our flowers. From the moment we described what we wanted, they knew exactly how to fulfill our wishes. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! The tables were out of this world. Everything was perfect. I would... Read More recommend Nola-Flora for any event, large or small. They are professional, friendly, and most important, they are extremely talented. Perfect!

2016-06-18T10:39:17 Response from the vendor

Y'all had the brightest Happy Fun Flowers!! We had so much fun working with you. Danielle said she really enjoyed getting to help plan your floral designs. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Amanda S

Loved, loved, loved our flowers from Nola Flora! Ashley and the team were so easy to work with and the flowers were literally AMAZING! Many guests commented and I couldn't stop staring at my gorgeous bouquet. Thank you Nola Flora for helping us have our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Lori H

Loved working with Danielle. She was flexible with my budget and created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and decor. Thank you for the beautiful work!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about NOLA Flora, and the same with my guests-- they raved about the floral arrangements! We were fortunate to have NOLA Flora work with us for our wedding, especially since we left that detail until only a few months before the wedding! They took... Read More my ideas to heart and then made it more beautiful that I could have imagined. I appreciated not only their beautiful arrangements, but that they also could provide us with tea lights, tall candles for our ceremony, and glass bubbles to hang at our venue. Not only that, they tactfully helped me keep to my budget. To them and their precious store cat, I extend my warmest thanks, and to all I say, book this florist!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Kelley H

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning! The arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I asked for and photographed beautifully. Ashley and her team at Nola Flora were very responsive and went above and beyond to turn my vision into a reality. Everything was... Read More delivered on time and in pristine condition. Would definitely recommend!

2016-04-28T17:18:21 Response from the vendor

Yay!! Kelley, you have no idea how much it means to us that you loved your flowers. We cannot wait for you to send us some pictures from your Beautiful Southern Oaks Wedding!!

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful Vendor

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katelyn P

My opinion is that flowers make a wedding. I interviewed four florists, and Ashley at Nola Flora just "got" me and my vision for our wedding. She is so nice and asks all the right questions to make sure she understands what you want (and don't want). She worked with me over... Read More the course of wedding planning to make changes to our floral plan and was very responsive to the changes we wanted to make. She sent detailed break-downs of the plan, and the execution of the plan on our wedding day was wonderful. One of my favorite vendors, for sure!

2016-04-28T17:27:23 Response from the vendor

This personally, makes me very happy. I think that every bride should choose all of their wedding vendors based on research, referrals, but most of all, on comfort level. As a bride, you will be working with us for months. We want all of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Christin D

My flowers from Nola Flora were absolutely gorgeous! I got a ton of compliments on them and still, a month later, have people telling me how much they liked them. A big plus was that where they could have upsold me on extra arrangements, they suggested moving the ceremony... Read More flowers to the reception to save money. So great, I loved working with Nola Flora and was totally amazed what they did!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jazmin Y

The most beautiful wedding happen to be mine and it was made possible by NOLA-FLORA. My wedding was a destination wedding so I didn't have time to meet with them face to face often but with just one simple meeting they grasped what I wanted in the wedding and it truly came to... Read More life. My only complaint is that the prices were not written out for each thing when we made an agreement but besides that I thought we got the beauty that we paid for :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Rachel f

Perfect harmony! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely stunning. When my daughter and I met with Ashley, we needed help defining the vision we wanted. Ashley listened and developed the perfect personalized solution. Nola Flora was very reasonable and reliable.... Read More Definitely recommend!

2016-04-28T17:23:50 Response from the vendor

Nothing pleases us more than knowing that Everyone was happy with the floral décor. We want the entire planning process and, of course, the final design to be Just What was Dreamed of!

Ashley Watkins Bateman

Ok, so the tips on writing the bio said this...Write something relevant and personal and how you would speak to people. Well, here goes... My parents owned a nursery garden center and florist from the time I was nine years old. I have grown up amidst and in love with all things organic. Over the years, I have developed an undying love for Weddings in New Orleans and traveling the world. So naturally, I would love to talk to you about planning your most special day, no matter where in the world you want it to happen.