Nola-Flora

Each wedding should be as unique as the bride who walks down the aisle. At Nola-Flora we'll help you create YOUR perfect wedding. You bring your fabulous ideas, and we'll supply the finest flowers, utmost attention to your wishes, and a little fun too.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

4536 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA Weddings NOLA , Regional, World Wide (504) 891-3333

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Hazel C

So impressed with the flower Ninja's. I was a NYC bride getting married in NOLA, so I was nervous, skeptical, and had 105 questions on everything. Ashley was amazing, she got my vision and delivered on a promise. My venue and ceremony site were GORRRRGEOUS!! So many... Read More compliments on how beautiful everything looked. It was exceptional. I'm a girl who loves details, they made my dreams come true. So thankful for trusting Nola-Flora with my wedding. I couldn't stop staring, I really was in awe! Coming from the Big Apple, not too much impress us... but this, Amazingly overwhelmed by the creation that Ashley, and the Flower Ninjas put together for our event. Forever grateful.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kristin B

The BEST! After reaching out, Ashley responded to me very quickly which i loved. She had sent me over a series of questions to make sure my needs, look, & budget were met. They are so nice over there! I absolutely loved all my flowers! I would highly recommend Nola Flora to any... Read More bride! They were amazing and i felt like i could trust them the moment i meant them. Thank you to Ashley, Ms Debbie, & the rest of the staff and Nola flora for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Mallory B

My fiancé and I are from California and decided to have a destination wedding in NOLA. being so far away we knew it would be hard finding vendors for our wedding. I talked to 2 other florist before I found Nola Flora, and after I spoke with the Flower Ninjas I knew they were... Read More perfect for the job! THEY WERE AMAZING. I didn't have a worry in the world about my flowers. I didn't need to see the bouquets the day before the wedding or anything because they truly understood what I was going for. My bouquet were beyond perfect! I originally wasn't planning to take them home with me after the wedding but I couldn't let them go! Thank you Flower Ninjas for your hard work and beautiful creations! And making everything so easy for me! They are A MUST hire!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Julie W

I am a New Orleans native and I got married in New Orleans on 3/31/18 at the Arbor Room in City Park New Orleans. During my search for a wedding florist, I had a few names recommended to me. After about a few seconds on Nola Flora's Instagram page, I knew without a doubt that... Read More they would be an amazing florist. They were so passionate in each of their posts and I could not stop looking at all of their creative and unique flower arrangements. After contacting them, I received an email from an email address name of "flowerninjas" which is very appropriately named and a meeting was set up with Ashley. Before the meeting, you fill out a questionnaire that they email to you which Ashley reviews. I feel like many vendors have you fill out something beforehand but they don't review it. That is definitely not the case. Ashley looked over my responses and pictures and pretty much after a 15 minute conversation she could read my personality like a book and understood what I was trying to achieve for the style of the wedding. She articulates and put into words the vision that you try to create with pictures and it is truly amazing how detail oriented she was and what a pleasure it was working with her to create my vision. Also I would like to mention that they also do other rentals such as candles, vases, and in my case stone columns that was featured during the ceremony with two large floral arrangements. They set it all up beforehand and break it down after the wedding too. When the day of the wedding came, the bouquets delivered to where I was getting ready were exactly as I envisioned (but yet somehow better!). I was so thrilled with my bouquet. Later on, I arrived to the Arbor Room earlier than the guests with my bridesmaids. I had to go hide in the waiting room to avoid being seen by guests and the groom before the ceremony, but I could not resist the urge to sneak a peek in the reception room. The flowers, wedding aisle arrangements with petals and candles, the flowers on my wedding cake, and all of the floral and candle table arrangements blew me away. All throughout the night, the bridal party, guests, family, friends, other vendors, and City Park employees were telling me how beautiful the flowers were. I could not be happier with Ashley and the whole Nola-Flora team and will be thinking of creative ways to work with them for any events that I may be a part of in the future. Thank you Ashley and Nola-Flora!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Sarah M

Beautiful work! So many comments from guests about how pretty the floral arrangements and decorations were! They helped bring my vision to life and proved flowers, candles and other small decorations which helped consolidate and made things a little easier for us.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Ashley C

I cannot express how amazing Ashley was, she envisioned exactly what I explained and showed. My wedding flowers were nothing but perfection. I was beyond happy with everything Nola Flora did to make our day special. Thank you so much for everything!! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kristen L

We got married in November 18, 2017. A year prior to that, I relied on these reviews to help me make my decision on our destination wedding. After reading the great reviews, I decided to go with NoLa-Flora. They did not disappoint! I even had some last minute add-ons and they... Read More addressed them with no issues. They worked well with my budget, and communication was on point. The flowers were the most beautiful I’d ever seen! Go with these ladies! They are the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Delaney E

Can’t get over how beautiful and perfect our flowers turned out, thanks to Ashley and her team!!! I am so happy with everything they did and could not be more thankful! My favorite part was the beautiful flower crowns they made for my girls - they looked like angels! I am... Read More based in NYC so our main point of communication was not in person. Thank you so much Nola Flora for making the long distance planning easy and for being incredible floral designers!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Carolyn B

Thank you so much for the absolutely most beautiful flowers ever for my daughter's on September 30, 2017. When we opened the boxes and saw the amazing fall colors there were oooh's and aaah's through out the whole room. Nola Flora, Debbie, was so easy to work with and had so... Read More many beautiful ideas it was a pleasure. The flowers for the Audubon Club House reception were also amazing. Thank you so much Flower Ninjas for our beautiful flowers.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Taylor M

Nola-Flora did a fantastic job on our flowers. As a bride from another state, I was really nervous about finding the right vendors for our special day. Nola-Flora was super easy to communicate with and they did a great job at nailing my vision!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 meg

Stay away. We were given PINK flowers after we asked repeatedly for all white. I am having to edit my original review. I had to call customer service about Nola Flora's response to my original review. They identified me by last name, which is against the Knot's Terms of... Read More Service, and posted my private email address. I just happened to see their response nearly a year later, so my personal email and name have been on this website for that time. Luckily, customer service said they would remove my personal information from the vendor's response. But this should tell you everything you need to know about the company. In addition, they altered the email that they posted below. My WEDDING was beautiful. The FLOWERS were the wrong color (PINK - not WHITE) and many of the flowers in the bouquets were brown/dead. (They didn't post the other email I sent on the wedding day, when I sent photo of a bridesmaids bouquet and wrote, "A lot of brown, dead flowers in this one.") The wedding was beautiful despite Nola Flora's work. My mother and I had to arrange the flowers, detailing exactly how we wanted them placed, what flowers to include, etc. This took an enormous amount of time. Nola Flora offered no "vision" or creativity. They do NO design. Basically what we OVERPAID Nola Flora for were roses, carnations, orchids, and hydrangeas. In addition, I have noticed a common theme with Ashley. When she receives a negative review she blames the customer, identifies the customer by first and last name, and details private financial agreements made (and sometimes even includes personal contact information!!) Completely unprofessional. Please avoid.

2017-10-17T20:04:00 Response from the vendor

Meghan Reply| Sun 5/22/2016, 12:40 AM You completedevents Ashley, The flower were beautiful! Where did they go? We sent someone to collect them but they said you guys made a donation? Who was the donation to! We'd like to know so we can write it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Elora C

Our flowers from the bouquets to ceremony to reception to cake decoration were all absolutely perfect!! Ashley was so great to work with, has beautiful vision, and was so responsive! Highly recommend Nola Flora!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Gloria L

Nola Flora really have flower ninjas! Seriously! I met with Ashley a few times, sent some pictures of what I liked and she made my wedding a dream come true. I never imagined my wedding could be so beautiful it would literally take my breath away. I had my ceremony and... Read More reception in the same location, and while the flower ninjas flipped the space, it went so smoothly and it seemed effortless like ninjas do. I highly recommend Nola Flora, she works with you, she gets you, and she's so easy to talk to.

2017-06-21T11:02:21 Response from the vendor

We Love You Gloria!! #Funnest Bride Evah! We had so much fun with your bright, happy, fluffy flowers!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Rachel M

Working with NOLA FLORA for my wedding was a wonderful experience. I showed Ashley a few pictures of what I had in mind, and she instantly just *got* my vision and had ideas to make it even more special and unique (gold dusted berries?? yes please!). One of my very favorite... Read More moments on my wedding day was when the bouquets arrived to my hotel, and one of my bridesmaids came and showed me my bouquet while I was getting makeup done. It was absolute perfection....better than I ever imagined. The church arrangements and reception centerpieces were so beautiful as well. The company is so well loved throughout the city and brides...but no two bouquets or arrangements they do are alike! I love that mine were so unique. I find that when it comes to your wedding....even though you 100% love the day because it was special, you sometimes look back and wish you did a few things differently. Especially over the years as your tastes change. But, I can say full heartedly, that hiring NOLA FLORA was the best decision and I still love the work they did for me today just as much as my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley N

Nola Flora was awesome to work with!! I can not thank them enough for making the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Ashley took my vision and made it more than i could have ever expected. I cannot wait to get the pictures back to see how beautiful it all really... Read More was. The staff that set up the venue did an amazing job!! I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out. I honestly cannot thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Holly L

NOLA FLORA is nothing short of amazing! When I met with Ashley, I pretty much gave her some things I wanted and then left the rest to her and her team. The result was WOW! The compliments were endless and the flowers were stunning! I couldn't have even imagined anything as... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw beautiful as my wedding flowers! They worked tirelessly to create this amazing backdrop for the most special day of our lives and I will be forever grateful for all of their work! If you are looking for creative and caring people to help make your day even more special, then look no further than Nola-Flora!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Michelle Z

I loved working with the staff at Nola-Flora for my wedding. They really took the time to understand my vision and work with my budget. They made some awesome suggestions and helped me to bring all of my different ideas together. The outcome was phenomenal! I have received... Read More so many compliments on my bouquet and on all of the different floral arrangements!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Rebecca F

Nola-Flora was not only a joy to work with, but their work is phenomenal! I changed my flowers no less than three times, Ashely and her team were always willing to work with me and my ever changing plans. I showed them pictures, told them my ideas and they made it all come to... Read More life perfectly! Ashley and her flowers ninjas are professional, easy to talk to and patient. I am not good at making decisions, and they guided me each step of the way. The flowers for Ryan and I’s wedding were beautiful and amazing! Everything I could have wanted for our big day! Thanks again Nola-Flora!

2016-12-23T13:37:06 Response from the vendor

We are Always so excited to hear when our brides are this happy! Rebecca, we had so much fun creating your ideas....and your Floral Manzanita Chandelier...love!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amy A

Nola Flora did an amazing job for my wedding! My flowers were beautiful, and exactly as I envisioned. The flower ninjas were always easy to communicate with, and everything was correct the day of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Emily G

Nola-Flora did a PHENOMENAL job for my wedding. The flower arrangements were just magical. I think I actually squealed with joy when they delivered the bouquets. Aside from just amazing arrangements, they are super professional and responsive. Ashley is great to work with, and I... Read More would do it all over again!

2016-10-21T15:24:10 Response from the vendor

Yay!! Thank you so much Emily. We love loved your flowers, so love the richer colors for fall. And we were able to get your Peonies! So happy that we made you squeal with delight...that's why we do what we do. Thank you so much,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Michael M

Ashley was amazing to work with. She was very professional and calm and delivered on everything we asked for. I could not have asked for a better florist! Thank you Ashley! Love Michael and Mark

2016-10-21T15:21:43 Response from the vendor

You guys were a total love to work with on your floral design. And I couldn't have gotten better hugs at the Reception. This is why we love love love what we do!! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Meredith L

I sincerely apologize for the late review as our wedding was in December and I'm clearly behind! However, I love love love Ashley and the folks at NOLA Flora so much. They made our wedding flowers to the T of what I had in mind. I was completely obnoxious and had so many... Read More ridiculous demands because I knew exactly what I wanted, but Ashley and her crew truly pulled together an unbelievably gorgeous array of flowers and made my Christmas wedding dream come true. My favorite part was our huge flocked Christmas tree, and I cannot tell you how many people raved over it and all of our centerpieces and bridal bouquets. They know their stuff to the n-th degree (is that a word? Ha!) and I highly recommend this team of flower ninjas! I followed over 10 NOLA floral vendors on social media prior to choosing NOLA Flora just to make sure it was the right choice...and was it EVER! Ashley was super responsive, and for an OCD bride like myself, she exceeded my expectations. Thank you all so very much for all the GLAM you brought to our wedding.

2016-09-14T13:33:06 Response from the vendor

M, Your wedding will Forever be known as the Giant Christmas tree Wedding here at NOLA FLORA. We loved loved loved your Winter Wonderland...So happy that you did too!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brittany R

We used Nola Flora as our florist for our wedding and were so happy with the way all of our arrangements turned out!! They did a great job of listening to my vision as a flower novice, and producing arrangements that looks exactly like I wanted!!! My bridal bouquet and the... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! They are on the pricier side, but after seeing all of their Instagram posts, we knew they did amazing work and we could trust them with our wedding flowers!! I would definitely recommend to any bride!!

2016-09-14T13:35:30 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your weekend long festivities...so many people we love, from past brides to terrific vendors, were a part of your special events. So, happy that we were included. Your choices of vibrant colors, orchids, classic shapes...We loved it so much!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Shibahn S

Ashley was absolutely fabulous to work with. And I think she is a mind-reader. I could not find a picture to demonstrate what I wanted, but once I met with her I was confident that she understood my vision. And they really over-delivered. The flowers were truly breathtaking. I... Read More could not have been happier. They were dramatic, romantic, and more than I could have dreamed for! Better than I imagined! Thank you, Nola-Flora!

2016-09-14T13:31:01 Response from the vendor

And Yay!!! We loved your wedding so much...the peonies, well all of it!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. A

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Keia H

Ashley and her team did an amazing job for me!!! They beautifully captured my vision and my cake decor was simply breathtaking!! They were easy to work with, had great communication, and professionalism which is surprising rare in this industry!!! I would highly recommend... Read More NolaFlora!!!

Ashley Watkins Bateman

Ok, so the tips on writing the bio said this...Write something relevant and personal and how you would speak to people. Well, here goes... My parents owned a nursery garden center and florist from the time I was nine years old. I have grown up amidst and in love with all things organic. Over the years, I have developed an undying love for Weddings in New Orleans and traveling the world. So naturally, I would love to talk to you about planning your most special day, no matter where in the world you want it to happen.