Each wedding should be as unique as the bride who walks down the aisle. At Nola-Flora we'll help you create YOUR perfect wedding. You bring your fabulous ideas, and we'll supply the finest flowers, utmost attention to your wishes, and a little fun too.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4536 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Christin D

My flowers from Nola Flora were absolutely gorgeous! I got a ton of compliments on them and still, a month later, have people telling me how much they liked them. A big plus was that where they could have upsold me on extra arrangements, they suggested moving the ceremony... Read More flowers to the reception to save money. So great, I loved working with Nola Flora and was totally amazed what they did!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Rachel f

Perfect harmony! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely stunning. When my daughter and I met with Ashley, we needed help defining the vision we wanted. Ashley listened and developed the perfect personalized solution. Nola Flora was very reasonable and reliable.... Read More Definitely recommend!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Cheyenne H

I used this florist for my wedding June 1. I didn't know much about different flower types just a general way I wanted the flowers to look. Nola Flora listened to my needs and were able to design just what I would want if I knew the difference from difference flowers. They were... Read More able to design the great floral arrangement I wanted but wasn't able to describe well. It was tasteful but not too much.

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful Vendor

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katelyn P

My opinion is that flowers make a wedding. I interviewed four florists, and Ashley at Nola Flora just "got" me and my vision for our wedding. She is so nice and asks all the right questions to make sure she understands what you want (and don't want). She worked with me over... Read More the course of wedding planning to make changes to our floral plan and was very responsive to the changes we wanted to make. She sent detailed break-downs of the plan, and the execution of the plan on our wedding day was wonderful. One of my favorite vendors, for sure!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jazmin Y

The most beautiful wedding happen to be mine and it was made possible by NOLA-FLORA. My wedding was a destination wedding so I didn't have time to meet with them face to face often but with just one simple meeting they grasped what I wanted in the wedding and it truly came to... Read More life. My only complaint is that the prices were not written out for each thing when we made an agreement but besides that I thought we got the beauty that we paid for :)

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Kristen N

I got very little assistance in the design of the flowers and overall concept. The flowers were so important to my mother and her flowers were the WORST! They were dying when they were delivered. Browning on the edges. My calla lily bouquet was also kind small and a little... Read More brown on the edges. I asked for crystals to be in the bouquet to match my colors (gold/champagne/blush) and there were brown stones in the bouquet. I got pomander balls for my junior bridesmaids, the flowers were falling off before we even made it in the venue (next door to the hotel were the flowers were delivered). Overall, the quality we received was poor, there was no unique vision brought by this vendor, and the colors and product did not match what I requested. This is the one vendor and one part of my wedding that I wish I could do over again.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Michelle D

Ashley did an amazing job translating my (not very high) budget and completely vague descriptions of what I wanted, into the PERFECT flowers for our wedding in June!! When they say ninjas, it means they read your mind to find out what you want, don't bother or pester you at all... Read More during the planning, and then swoop in day-of with the dreamiest arrangements!!! Perfect flowers and completely reasonable. Thanks Ashley and crew!!

Nola Flora Ninjas rocked my world!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Courtney R

I worked with Ashley and Nola Flora for months leading up to my wedding. I initially sent in an email detailing almost everything I was looking for in flowers. Within a few days, Ashley got back with me regarding my floral design proposal with great detail almost to the point... Read More where I could envision exactly what my flowers would look like the day of my wedding. She gave me some great suggestions along the way as well! I requested that my rosary that I received from my deceased grandmother be wrapped around my bouquet, however, the rosary ended up being forgotten at the store the day of the wedding. This was no biggy for me. My main concern was only that the rosary had not been misplaced. It wasn't! I contacted Ashley, she apologized, and told me she would mail the rosary back to me. That works for me! Aside from that, Ashley and her team were great and easy to work with. The bridal party flowers were delivered to me at the hotel, and the rest of the flowers were magically put in place at my ceremony and reception venues. What I can really appreciate is that I did not have to answer any phone calls from vendors asking questions the day of the wedding. Nola Flora had it under control which makes things real easy for the bride. I was given exactly what I was looking for when it comes to flowers. Some people say that there is so much going on at the wedding/reception that you don't have time to enjoy the decorations. Don't believe that! I stopped to look at everything. After all, you paid for it, you might as well stop and smell the roses! ;) So many compliments throughout the night (and days following the wedding) from guests about the flowers! Nola Flora, thank you for making my flower dreams come true.

Fantastic Florists

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Austin W

My husband and I used Nola-Flora for our October 2014 wedding and Ashley surely made our big day exceptional! As a destination bride, planning a New Orleans wedding from afar may be a daunting task but this is not the case if you decide on Nola-Flora. From day one, Ashley was... Read More thoughtful, courteous, supportive and took the time to respond to our many inquiries via email within 24 hours. We planned the entire wedding via email/phone communication and not once did I feel we would be at a disadvantage for not being able to meet with Nola-Flora in person. Furthermore, Ashley understands budget and had no problem developing a floral plan that was friendly to our wedding budget for flowers while maintaining the grandeur desired by my husband and I. On the wedding day, we and our guests were in absolute awe of the perfection, attention to detail, beauty and personalized floral touches (mercury glass & candles) that made our wedding & ceremony so special. The entire event felt uniquely our own - especially down to the smallest detail of having fuschia-colored orchids in my bridal bouquet to match my fuschia pumps - and we owe that to how well Ashley and the Nola-Flora team expressed our vision through floral arrangements. In summary, Nola-Flora will go above & beyond to make your wedding day memorable, joyous, full of love and a truly spectacular experience. Ashley has the most remarkable professionalism, courtesy, eye for beauty & detail and is a floral master!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Jade M

I am bride who is not familiar with flowers or really into arrangements. Ashley at NOLA-Flora was able to guide me in the right direction. She offered advice on what type and color flowers would look best with my chosen colors, dress and bridesmaids dresses. I left all design... Read More and flower choices up to her and her staff and my bouquet and the other arrangements exceeded my expectations!!!

I loved my flowers, but rocky along the way

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Lindsey R

At the beginning, my husband and I met with Angela - she was very responsive, accommodating and understood my whole vision - from likes to dislikes. We met in January and the wedding was in October, but by summertime I was beginning to grow weary because I called requesting... Read More Angela, but Ashley did not transfer the call to her. I am not sure if Angela was no longer with them or what happened to her. I felt that if she was no longer in charge of my wedding, that I should have been notified of who was handling my wedding. As a bride, I created relationships with those who were handling my wedding, but was left in the dark. Weeks prior to the wedding, they were difficult to get ahold of via email, and on phone calls, they did not know what I was referencing when I mentioned something I said in an email. Granted, my flowers were gorgeous and everything was perfect, the process was just a little muddy toward the end.

The most beautiful flowers ever!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014

Ashley, and the Nola Flora staff did the flowers for my son and daughter in laws wedding. I cannot put into words how beautiful they were. They all went above and beyond to make their day as special and they could. A year later, people are still telling me the thing they... Read More remember the most are the gorgeous flowers. I cannot express how thankful and truly blessed to have had them on that day. I highly recommend Nola Flora and their wonderful flower ninjas.

Ok but not great

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Bridget S

Nola Flora was recommended to us by another vendor, and they seemed to have good reviews so after meeting with Ashley, we decided to go with them. Everyone was very nice throughout the process, but there were definitely some difficulties. Ashley met with us a few times, but my... Read More husband and I always felt like nothing got done after the meetings. She typed up the contract in a word document after we met and listed several flower types that she would use. We looked at some pictures while we were there but never got a sense of what the flowers would look like together. I did change my colors a couple of times but that was months in advance of the wedding. I sent her several emails of pictures of flower colors and arrangements that I liked, but she never incorporated the changes or responded to anything until the night before she needed me to finalize the contract. I had met with another florist before we had decided to go with Nola Flora and that florist had all types of flowers in her shop that she pulled together to show me what they looked like in person as well as pictures of arrangements which was very helpful. With Nola Flora, I was left Google-ing all of the flowers she listed in my flower plan to see what everything looked like and some of the pictures I found weren't even the right flowers (clearly, I'm not a florist). I would call to check in during the process to make sure everything was ok with my ideas, but I never heard anything back until, like I said, right before the wedding. I will say that Ashley was willing to work with our budget and get the price down so that helped. They also delivered to my bridal prep, the church, and the reception which was very convenient. Unfortunately, I HATED my bouquet and am so, so sad about that. I had given her a very specific picture that I wanted replicated for my bouquet, but the one I got was hideous. I also HATED the boutonnieres and pin on corsages! They looked like funeral flowers, so disgusting. The arrangements on the altar and at the reception turned out nice, but overall it was a stressful disappointing process.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Leslie C

The flower ninjas did a wonderful job with the bouquets and boutonnieres. They took the time to find a blue flower that would be perfect!

Handheld flowers

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Amy T

My flowers were beautiful! They delivered the flowers to my hotel suite on time and were very easy to work with!

The most stunning flowers I've ever seen!

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Meredith D

When I saw our flowers for the first time, they literally took my breath away! I know I'm biased but our arrangements and bouquets were the most gorgeous and stunning wedding flowers I've ever seen. Ashley and her team exceeded any expectations we had and worked closely with us... Read More to stay on budget which was greatly appreciated.

2014-04-11T13:34:11 Response from ashley, the member

Yay!! We are so lucky to have the Sweetest Brides!! Thank you Meredith, nothing makes us happier than making you happy!! Can't wait to see pictures!

So much more than just flowers

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Katherine G

I chose Nola Flora because after meeting Ashley for the first consultation, I knew she was on the same page with my vision for my wedding day. Things other florists had told me were impossible, such as getting peonies in December, Ashley pulled off without a hitch. The end... Read More result was beautiful and effortless for me. She took care of all of the little personalized details I wanted and did not let a thing slip through the cracks of the craziness of a wedding day. The Nola Flora team is dependable and there whenever you need them. I highly recommend Ashley and Nola Flora.

Bouquet and family flowers

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Jo Ellen S

The bouquet was beautiful, they continued to communicate with me right up to the day of the wedding. All of the flowers were exceptional and beautiful - exactly what I ordered! I would highly recommend them if you are planning a destination wedding to New Orleans. Great... Read More everything!

They nailed it!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Jennifer R

I had an overall idea of what I wanted for floral decor for our wedding but didn't have exact details down. Nola Flora did such an amazing job of taking my general ideas and turning them into my vision. They were also really good about working within my budget and giving me... Read More advice on what to eliminate and what to keep to achieve the best results. Would recommend them to anyone!

Flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Courtney R

All of my flowers exceeded my expectations. I did not have an exact picture of what I wanted just an idea, and everything came out beautiful.

2013-08-23T13:25:28 Response from ashley, the member

Yay!! Thank you so much Courtney...you were so great to work with. We love happy Brides!!!

New Orlean's Best!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Christine D

I can't express how wonderful Nola Flora was to work with for my wedding. Not only were the flowers perfect, but they couldn't be easier to work with. I gave them some rough ideas about what I liked and they offered many new ideas and created a detailed plan for me. They were... Read More also very accommodating when I had a last minute change-of-heart about my bridesmaid's bouquets. Everything went off without a hitch, from delivery and pick-up, to being able to contact them day-of... everything was perfect. Not a bruised or wilted flower in sight. Not a thing I would change about my experience with Nola Flora. :) Oh and I've heard countless compliments from my guests about how beautiful all of the flowers were!

GORGEOUS flowers and fantastic service

Reviewed on 5/11/2013 Maria C

Ok so first things first: I LOVED my flowers. They were stunningly beautiful and everything that I pictured in my head. I got tons of compliments on them and I can't stop admiring the pictures of them. Nola Flora did my bouquet as well as the hand flowers, centerpieces,... Read More candles, and other wedding decor. Everything they provided was top notch. I had consultations with 7 or 8 florists (everyone from fancy florists to Whole Foods) and when I talked to Ashley and Nola Flora, I was sold. She was super easy to work with; very professional yet warm. I visited her at the shop and I loved the entire team and was impressed with all of the beautiful options they have for candles, vases, etc. When I first talked to Ashley, I gave her a vague description of what I wanted and didn't know the names of many flowers. She was super patient and understood what I wanted even though I didn't articulate it all that well. I gave her a link to my pinterest page and she made it happen. I changed my mind several times throughout the process and she was super flexible. I had heard from multiple married friends that they had gotten quotes from their florists and then ended up paying way more than that because the florists came in over budget. This did not happen with me. I ended up spending exactly what I wanted to spend and my flowers were exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier!

Great florist, super sweet

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Jessica D

I worked with Angela at Nola Flora and was very pleased with the results. She really takes the time to listen to you and your vision thoroughly and will do her best to work within your budget. She took all my preferences into account and produced something magnificent and... Read More gorgeous. I had a lot of confidence in her both because of her experience but also because of the thoroughness of her questions. There were a couple minor hiccups (flower delivery mixup on the day of and a couple of delays in communication early on) but all issues were resolved speedily and professionally. I am very comfortable recommending her as a super sweetie, and a real pro.

Great Florist

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Lauren C

The ladies I worked with here were really great! I contacted them at the last minute, one month before the wedding, due to a mishap with the my original florist. Suprisingly they were available, and extra accommodating. I showed them pictures of the types of flowers I liked, and... Read More the setup I wanted as well. They sent over a very detailed invoice, with the types of flowers they would be using and I did not see anything until the wedding day. It made me nervous, but when I saw everything that day, I was more than pleased. They were great! I got exactly what I wanted.

Heavenly Florals!

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Rebecca H

NOLA Flora did the flowers for my bridal shower and did an unbelievable job. I could not be happier with how the flowers looked. I don't now much about flowers but they took our vision and enhanced it with gorgeous centerpieces. One of my favorite parts of the shower was the... Read More floral garland draping the photobooth backdrop. That small touch added some much romance and whimsy to the vintage ceiling tile screen. I never would have thought of that myself. The flowers were beautiful and fresh and perfectly placed. I highly recommend them for any bride to make her special day look heavenly!