Normandy Farm Hotel & Conference Center

Blue Bell, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Magnificent Rustic Weddings All Year Long

Normandy Farm features two elegant rustic ballrooms, overnight accommodations, and world class cuisine. To top it off, Farm Charm on your wedding day starts as low as $59 per person for our Brunch Wedding Special. Thinking unconventional? Explore a Thursday night wedding starting at $69 per person! We have also extended our discounted Value Dates Package to any open dates through April 2017!

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA (215) 616-8104

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Cailee W

We recently had our wedding at Normandy Farm and I can't say enough good things about it! The whole planning process was so smooth and they kept you updated when things were due. Our wedding coordinator Ashley was awesome! She guided throughout the whole process and was easy to... Read More get in contact with. The food was awesome! Our guests are still talking about all the different appetizer choices and how delicious the dinner was! The venue itself is gorgeous! For us personally we didn't want the party to end so having the bar right in the middle of the venue was awesome. The hotel is attached the venue which is a huge plus and so convenient ! We used all the vendors the venue recommended and have no complaints about any of them! One plus to that is they all know the venue and you don't have to worry about getting insurance policies from all your vendors (big plus!) I highly recommend this venue!!!

Picture Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Shannon F

Having our wedding at Normandy Farm was a dream come true! Not only is it a beautiful property, but we were able to provide our guests with the convenience of having the ceremony, reception and hotel all in one place! Every single thing was incredible. Normandy made sure that... Read More every decoration and every moment was perfectly planned and executed. I can honestly say that I was extremely happy with how the day went and I don't have one negative to say. We were facing stormy weather all day and Normandy allowed me to make the final call of whether we wanted to move forward with an outdoor or indoor ceremony. I really wanted it outside and they allowed us to do it there, while still having the inside area ready to go as a backup. We were able to process outside and when it started to rain, we had a smooth transition into the ballroom and picked up right where we left off. It made the evening fun and didn't affect any part of the night! Every staff member was wonderful, accommodating, and professional. I had the pleasure of working with Maura throughout the planing process and she was FABULOUS! She was very responsive and worked very hard to make the day perfect. We also have great praise for the day of Staff as well, Karen, Ursula, and the banquet manager were amazing and were attentive to every single need of myself and the bridal party. The hotel room included in our wedding package for the night of our wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was a huge suite that we were able to use to get ready in as well. Our pictures so far are amazing because of the beautiful grounds they keep there. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect wedding day and we owe a lot of that to Normandy Farm! I highly recommend Normandy for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!! It was completely worth every penny we spent!

2013-11-08T08:39:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We are happy that our team of experts made your day special and all of your dreams come true. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be of service.

Great Service and Great Memories

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Genevieve M

Unbelievable staff and amenities that helped make our day special. We wouldn't have had our day any other way. And even though a lot of couples say that after their wedding, we believe that we really wouldn't have changed anything. You really get the true worth of a dollar at... Read More Normandy Farm with a great wedding planner to wedding attendant. Thank you Normandy Farm for a perfect day!

2013-11-08T08:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We wish you all of the best.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Gia M

Venue was perfect! Staff catered to our every need!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole H

We just got married at Normandy on February 18th, and honestly the experience could not have been more perfect! We lucked out having a 68 degree sunny day, and we have received nothing but excellent feedback from our guests about their love for Normandy! Between the amazing... Read More service, wedding coordinator, bridal suite, hotel rooms, breathtaking venue, and food; everything was amazing! The groom and I never once had to ask for a drink, the wait staff always had us prepared at the table 😁👍🏽 Much love to Normandy !!! ❤❤

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I had our wedding here on a Sunday afternoon in middle of January. It was fantastic, the Silos ballroom was great size for our guest. The wedding planner, and assistances were very helpful throughout the whole process from beginning to end. All of our guest could... Read More not stop talking about the delicious food and drinks. The bar was open afterwards to have an after party which then football playoffs were on. Our guest had a great time dancing and enjoying the uniqueness of the Silos ballroom. The bridal suite that is available to the bridal party was amazing, we were able to hang out there before the ceremony and take a breather during cocktail hour. Heather and Alison were our go to people on Sunday and they made sure everything was in order and if we needed anything they would get it for us! We had the complimentary breakfast buffet on Monday morning which was a great spread of breakfast food!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Sara B

We absolutely loved our reception venue! We were in the Silo ballroom and it was so perfect for our Halloweekend wedding. The food was amazing... Even as a Bride, I made sure I took the time to sit down and eat my food and cake because it's just that good. The staff was so... Read More helpful and made themselves available to help you through the day. The hotel itself is beautiful. All of our guests had a blast! I highly recommend Normandy Farm Hotel!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Megan B

Normandy made every single minute of our wedding experience extremely stress free and perfect. Every detail of our wedding was how we pictured and everyone was so helpful and very friendly.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 John S

My wife and I had our wedding at Normandy Farm this past weekend. We could not have been more pleased with the venue. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous to our whole bridal party. One suggestion my wife and I would have would be to use all the vendors on site.... Read More Everything was seamless and there were no hiccups. The only minor issue we had was the bartenders were not too friendly and at times a little rude. Overall the experience was unbelievable and we couldn't have dreamed of a better place to host our very special day. Another last bit of advice if you have your rehearsal dinner at the Farmer's daughter rent the Orchard room. Included with the Orchard room is the seating area by the fireplace right outside of the room. We had a mini cocktail hour before the dinner and it was great because everyone who was out of town was able to catch up with everyone and it was a great experience. While at Normandy Farm Remy Lange helped throughout the process. He was the best part of the weekend. He is possibly he nicest person in the world. He would not let my bride or any part of the bridal party carry anything because he didn't want anyone to get injured and not be able to enjoy the wedding. I cannot reccoment this place enough. It has character, class, and great people. If you want a rustic themed wedding venue this is the place to go hands down.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kerry M

Normandy Farm was an amazing wedding venue! Could not have asked for nicer staff through the planning process and especially day of. Our day of assistant, Kat went above and beyond. Even helping fix the bride's broken dress bustle at one point! The food was also incredible, we... Read More still have family members complementing the meals. What sold us on this venue in the beginning was the pretty Grand Ballroom, the connected hotels, and the lively after hours bar. We had food to the Farmer's Daughter after hours so the party was able to continue. In the end we could not be happier with our choice in venues. Thank you Mormandy Farm for an amazing wedding day!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Alyssa G

We recently had our wedding at Normandy Farms in the Silo Ballroom. Everything was exactly as I imagined! They listened and really took the time to understand my vision for my wedding. The decor, flowers (which we got from Willow and Thistle, located on thier property) looked... Read More perfect! Ashley, our wedding coordinator, was extremely helpful and made sure we had everything we needed so the day of we could focus on celebrating our special day. On the day of my wedding I was getting into my dress and it was too big (oops!). My bridal attendant went and found safety pins and another staff member to help pin my dress so it wouldn't fall down. Then later in the night, when my dress got some mud on it from taking pictures, they took the time to scrub my train with club soda so the stain didnt set! My family is still talking about our wedding and our gorgeous venue. I highly recommend Normandy Farms for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kimberly M

We recently had out wedding in the Grand Ballroom at Normandy Farm. My husband and I were blown away by the entire process. From the planning process, the hotel block, and the day of it was just beyond amazing. They worked to make all of our ideas come true and it was more than... Read More we could have ever dreamt of and so much more. We don't live super close but look forward to coming back for dinner/drinks and anniversary weekends. We would choose Normandy Farm over and over again!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Suzanne P

We had our wedding at Normandy Farm in April of this year and I can say with honesty it was the best, most stress free experience I have had. As soon as we arrived at Normandy Farm we knew it was the right place for us. They were able to work with us to make it appropriate for... Read More our size and budget which was great considering my husband and I were footing the whole bill. JoAnne worked with us the whole way to ensure we had our floor plan perfect, she made countless corrections for us as we kept messing up meal counts. She was patient and kind and never seemed frustrated with our lack of organization. On the day of, the staff was SO helpful and professional. The table servers were respectful and prompt. When one of our ushers realized a place setting and chair were missing from a table the staff quickly got the chair and setting without comment and remained very attentive throughout the night. The Grand ball room looked exquisite. The in house florist worked with everyone to make the room look amazing. our bouquets were beautiful and delivered promptly to the bridal suite without issue despite some rain. And I have not stopped getting praise about the food! Every single guest raved about the food and my husband and I also really really enjoyed it. I whole-heartedly give Normandy Farm 5 stars without any hesitation. They are excellent and I cant wait to go and stay their for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Natalie S

This hotel is AMAZING!!!! As a corporate event planner, I originally was against getting married in a hotel because we felt all hotel ballrooms look/feel the same in the end. After visiting Normandy however, my plans had changed. It has all the pros of being in a hotel... Read More (convenience, rooms, great service) with the additional bonus that the ballrooms look nothing like traditional ballrooms with their exposed beams and barn doors. Add in their amazing food and it became the perfect place for us to get married. Our planner Ashley was kind, quick to respond, super knowledgeable, and just an overall pleasure to work with. The day off staff was equally as awesome. I was always looking to do things differently and more custom and they never said no - they always came back with awesome ideas and honest responses about how previous brides had done things. When I added a custom ice sculpture from a picture that I found online the week before our big day, they made it happen with smiles on their faces. The hotel is not cheap, but it's not the most expensive in the area by far and it was worth every penny. Our outdoor ceremony was beautiful and would have been perfect even without additional flowers and decor. And the food I could rave about for hours. It was amazing and in abundance! Due to our attendance count, we were able to add a handful of enhancements and our guests can't stop raving about how awesome the food was. So thank you to everyone there who helped to make our dream wedding a reality!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Bobbie A

Normandy Farm was Ana amazing venue! Our bridal attendant Heather could not be better. She was there for us every step of the way. Normandy is so beautiful and organized it really was a breeze to get married there!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Our daughter and son-in-law had a truly amazing wedding! The guests raved about the food and the rustic atmosphere. The photo booth was a particular hit among everyone in attendance. The venue staff was friendly, knowledgeable and thoroughly professional. My wife and I are... Read More so pleased that our daughter and son-in-law chose this venue for their very special day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lauren S

Overall our ceremony and reception at Normandy Farms was picture perfect. Guests were raving about the food, accommodations, and the rustic atmosphere. I know that it was a wedding that wont be forgotten or go down in the books as a flop. Guests were treated with A+ service... Read More from the moment they walked in until they left that night or the next day. The most important thing is that guests had no idea of the unnecessary stress behind the scenes the two weeks leading up to the wedding. The coordinator was not very flexible when it came to escort card arrangements, basically if you want to do anything other than cards on a table be ready to negotiate. We ended up changing our arrangement three times, and even then at the drop off the coordinator was dissatisfied we organized in table number order instead of alphabetical. I will say that Willow & Thistle, the in house florist, offered to set up one of our ideas and were beyond helpful and accommodating! When the table arrangements and counts came due two weeks prior, Normandy's coordinator was unable to be reached for several days to answer last minute questions. They have brides filling out THREE separate excel sheets that do not auto fill into one another. When the coordinator and I could not get the numbers to match up I decided to call her on her direct line. No answer. So I called the main sales line and somehow was magically able to reach her! Only to find out that there were two people added to a table that weren't invited to my wedding ( I assume guests for another wedding in the same room on another date? different room same date?). Who knows. Then, the coordinator told me she wouldn't be in on the day of the wedding, but gave me the number of another coordinator incase I needed anything. When there was a last minute seating change I was unable to reach either of them. No big deal, the day of coordinator was able to resolve the issue. The day of you have a coordinator and a maitre'd. Some of our guests commented how our coordinator looked unhappy, but I wouldn't know because I maybe saw her a total of three times. I get she was busy making sure everything was set up, and everything DID run smoothly, so I cant complain. She got us down the isle in the right order and announced into the reception in the right order- that about ended out interactions. Our maitre'd was AMAZING. Ursula made sure we had food, drink, and snacks throughout the entire night. She was so pleasant, nice, and accommodating. We LOVED her! She even packed up food to take back to our room and made sure all of our decor made it back to the car. If we had to do it all again, we would absolutely have our wedding at Normandy farms. I think that the issues mentioned above are probably typical of most venues and its just the luck of the draw which coordinator you get assigned three months before. I absolutely recommend using Willow & Thistle and Tyler Boye Photography, their in house florist and photographer.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Becky V

We knew Normandy Farm was the perfect place for our wedding the minute we saw it. We decided on a brunch wedding and so glad we did!! All of our guests raved about how lovely it was being done by 3pm and couldn't stop talking about how great the food was! We had our ceremony in... Read More the Silos garden and then followed with brunch in the ballroom. Everyone from Ashley our coordinator to the wait staff and our bridal attendant made sure everything went smoothly. We literally could not have asked for a better time at our wedding. Our suite for the night was so wonderful and gave me plenty of room to dress for the big event. I highly recommend using the vendors onsite as it made everything that much easier. I did not have to do any additional coordination. This is a hidden gem and I would do it here all over again if I had the chance!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Courtney B

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Normandy Farm. Our wedding day was the most amazing, memorable, perfect experience we could have hoped for. JoAnne was absolutely fabulous to work with leading up to the wedding. She calmed all of my nerves and never made me feel like... Read More I was a nuisance with all of my questions (even when I dropped off a ton of decorations at our drop off appointment). Alyson worked with us at our rehearsal dinner and on our big day. She was amazing and made sure both events ran smoothly. We were married on July 30th, and rain was expected that day. Initially I was upset because the dream was to get married outside, but once I saw how beautifully they decorated the Silos Ballroom, I was elated. It was stunning and all of decorations were placed perfectly. During cocktail hour, I spilled on myself (of course!) and one of the girls working our event helped me clean my dress without even being asked; not that I expected anyone to help me, but this just shows how they go above and beyond for their clients. They truly care about their brides and grooms. If you are looking for a carefree day with fabulous, caring people, this is the place for you! We received so many compliments from our guests and wouldn't have changed a thing--especially not our venue! Thank you so much to all the people at Normandy Farm who worked hard to provide a special day for us!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Denise E

Our wedding at Normandy Farms was amazing. Our coordinator Joann was a dream to work with. The food and service was exceptional. Many people commented that it was the best wedding they have been to. Thank you Normandy Farms for making my wedding so perfect.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Cori W

My husband an I had a wonderful wedding at Normandy Farm!! We used the Value Date option and felt it was very affordable. They provide the food and cake and which all taste amazing. We had so many people tell us how awesome the cocktail hour was because of all the hor... Read More d'oeuvres. It was great having a wedding coordinator for my many questions. The day of you also get a maitre D' and bridal attendant. I really don't know what I would have done without Ursula our bridal attendant! She was amazing and followed us everywhere making sure we were well taken care of. Also, there are so many amazing photo opportunities. The venue is picture perfect. And I love that we can always go back. It's so much more than a wedding venue. We plan on going to The Farmer's Daughter for our 1 year anniversary! We had an amazing day, I can't imagine getting married anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Danielle W

I've been raving about Normandy Farm since we booked our wedding. Everything was so easy. They were in consistent contact through the entire planning process and answered questions promptly every single time. The staff were incredible, not to mention the food which deserves its... Read More own stellar review. Then came the day of... I cannot tell you enough how awesome every single person was. Our day-of coordinator was so attentive, but I have to give a very special mention to our bridal suite attendant, Christina. This girl was superwoman. Not only did we never have an empty drink without asking, but everything we asked for she did everything in her power to provide it almost immediately. The entire waitstaff was amazing as well. Everyone. The whole experience from start to finish was perfect, we are so happy we chose Normandy Farm.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Samantha B

Normandy Farm has weddings down to a science. If you want a worry free experience and great customer service, Normandy is for you. They worked with us on everything-even customizing the beer selections. We had our ceremony and reception on site and it made it so easy. The... Read More only downside was the hotel-it can book up so be prepared to move fast! We did have to get a second hotel but Normandy has complimentary shuttle service so none of our guests had to drive. Loved the experience with them and it is such a beautiful venue. Special shout out to JoAnne, our wedding planner, who had a lot to do with making it a great wedding.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Billy H

We had our wedding reception at Normandy this past July. Our guests are still raving about the fantastic experience they had. Cocktail our was said to have been one of the best of any wedding they'd attended. The Grand Ballroom was more then I ever could have imagined. It was... Read More so unique and elegant. The hotel service was less then I had expected and quite a few guests had problems with their rooms. However, overall I would highly recommend Normandy Farms.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Lauren C

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. Start to finish we were beyond blessed! Normandy and their staff were amazing to work with. Heather Bogan was our event planner there and she was fantastic! She always git back to us on anything we asked within 24 hours. If she... Read More didn't have the answer she reached out to whoever she needed to get the answer. We have a very fragile, old framed window we used for our seating chart and the staff took extra care with it. They set up and took down all out decorations. The serving staff at the reception were all on point. Our own maitre'd was awesome! Our glasses were never empty. Our guests had the best time as well. Everyone was saying how amazing the food was and how much there was of it. We can't thank Normady enough for their hard work, they truly are an excellent place for a wedding!

Start a Conversation!