Normandy Farm Hotel & Conference Center

Blue Bell, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Magnificent Rustic Weddings All Year Long

Normandy Farm features two elegant rustic ballrooms, overnight accommodations, and world class cuisine. To top it off, Farm Charm on your wedding day starts as low as $65 per person for our Brunch Wedding Special. Thinking unconventional? Explore a Thursday night wedding ! We have also extended our discounted Value Dates Package to any open dates through the end of the year!

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA (215) 616-8104
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Alivya R

My husband and I cannot rave enough about Normandy Farm. We wanted a venue that had the complete package (ceremony, reception, and hotel) and had a rustic feel to it. We knew the minute we left NF we wanted to get married here. From the first time we toured the venue to the day... Read More after the wedding, the entire process was easy. The staff and our coordinator, JoAnne, made the planning worry-free even for this organized bride. All of our questions were answered promptly and we were notified of all due dates well in advance. They could not have been any more helpful. Our tasting was exceptional and, somehow, the food tasted even better on our wedding day. The array of hors d'oeuvres (12) and meal choices were incredible. We also had our rehearsal dinner at the Farmer's Daughter, the restaurant/bar in NF. Everyone LOVED the food. The bridal party and groom's party stayed in separate suites the night of the rehearsal on the property. The boys stayed in the Manor House while the girls stayed in the Carriage House. The rooms were pristine and spacious. We even had our hair and makeup done in the suite! The day of, our attendants and maitre'd were beyond attentive. We had food, champagne, wine, and beer waiting for us in the beautiful bridal suite before the ceremony while the boys got to hang out in the bar. Our attendants also made sure my husband and I didn't cross paths (we didn't want to see one another before the ceremony). After the ceremony, we had hot hors d'oeuvres and more drinks waiting for us in the suite. Fast forward to the reception and the space looked beautiful. My husband and I didn't have to ask for one thing. Our choice of drink was always in our hand and our attendants made sure we took the time to eat. They were truly amazing and excel in what they do. We have quite the party group so the fact that The Farmer's Daughter has a live DJ on Saturday nights was another selling point for us. The party left the reception and went right to the bar to enjoy more drinks and dancing. When my husband and I got to our beautiful (complimentary) suite, all of our gifts and decor were in the room. We honestly did not have to lift a finger the entire night. Thank you, Normandy Farm, for a truly magical, out of this world experience. We will never forget it! Alivya & Phil Jacobson

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jaclyn M

Our special day could not have been more perfect. Normandy Farms' staff catered to our every need and made sure our day was nothing more than perfect. Even though it was a rainy, miserable day out, you would have never have known it from the setup they accommodated indoors.... Read More Everyone is still ranting and raving about how amazing the night was. We wouldn't have wanted our wedding any where else but Normandy Farms!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 BJ E

Lovely venue! Everything went according to plan for our daughter's wedding. Ashley was a dream coordinator to work with. Always got back to us asap with any questions we had. The whole evening was very organized. Food was very good. Cake was yummy (a little late being... Read More served), but everyone was having a good time! NF puts on a wonderful wedding reception!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 BJ E

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kaitlyn C

Fantastic staff to work with! Delicious food! Gorgeous environment!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Jess D

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful everyone at Normandy Farm was to work with. I read horror stories online (in general, not regarding to Normandy Farm) about brides experiences regarding lack of communication with their venue, feeling pressured, no attention to detail,... Read More etc. My experience was the exact opposite. We worked closely with Ashley regarding the details of our day, and she always responded quickly and with more than enough detail. I cannot say enough positive things about Ashley as she helped put our vision together for our big day. We had our ceremony on site, and the day of, the rain was holding off until our ceremony time. Allyson and her team had a plan in place, which kept me calm and didn't put any additional stress on me. We were able to get married outside thankfully! We were in the Silos Ballroom for our reception, which was the perfect size for our 125 person wedding (holds up to 160 total). The room was beautiful and the staff was beyond attentive. My husband and I were taken care of all night, including ensuring we had food and drink (another horror story you often hear of), and Christine went above and beyond to make sure that we had a positive experience. We continue to get compliments two weeks out about how seamless the entire day was. If you're looking for a place where you can have your ceremony, reception, after party, and a place for guests to stay, this is the best place for you. We were really focused on our guests experiences, and we've continued to hear that our guests were really able to enjoy themselves because they didn't have to worry about getting from one place to the next. Also, having Tyler Boye Photography and Willow and Thistle on site, but not required to use, was a life saver for me. I didn't have to stress about anyone not showing up or knowing where to go, these services were familiar and comfortable with the venue, it was one less thing for the busy bride to worry about.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 John O

Planning for your big day can be very stressful and overwhelming. The number one item you want to get right is your wedding venue. Having the perfect venue can make or break your wedding day experience for yourselves and your guests. By deciding to select Normandy Farm Grand... Read More Ballroom as our venue for our March 2017 reception and overnight accommodations, we gave our guests the best experience possible. The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was exactly what we had in mind. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about their meals, we didn’t hear one complaint! Our staff for the evening were also top notch. We were paired with two of Normandy’s best, Karen and Ursula. As soon as we arrived at the venue, Karen and Ursula made us feel at home and communicated what to expect and when throughout the entire evening. They also took care of both of our parents, Ursula made sure they always had a full glass of wine or beer. The entire planning process was very smooth. Working with Brandy with the package and pricing, Heather and Stephanie for the day of logistics was fantastic and stress free. They made the entire experience relaxing and budget friendly. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue and experience. If your dream wedding is a rustic atmosphere with a superb staff with great hotel accommodations, look no further, you found it all with Normandy Farm Grand Ballroom!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Nancy M

The staff at Normandy Farm were so attentive! From e-mails leading up to the day along with help on the day of my wedding - they were fantastic. They responded to all of my questions promptly and were there for me throughout the wedding day to help me in any way they could. I... Read More would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Maggie A

Helped me have an amazing day! Is the best place to have a wedding! From planning to carrying out the event, I felt relaxed and at ease. I didn't have to worry about anything . Have your wedding here...you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Gia M

Venue was perfect! Staff catered to our every need!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole H

We just got married at Normandy on February 18th, and honestly the experience could not have been more perfect! We lucked out having a 68 degree sunny day, and we have received nothing but excellent feedback from our guests about their love for Normandy! Between the amazing... Read More service, wedding coordinator, bridal suite, hotel rooms, breathtaking venue, and food; everything was amazing! The groom and I never once had to ask for a drink, the wait staff always had us prepared at the table 😁👍🏽 Much love to Normandy !!! ❤❤

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I had our wedding here on a Sunday afternoon in middle of January. It was fantastic, the Silos ballroom was great size for our guest. The wedding planner, and assistances were very helpful throughout the whole process from beginning to end. All of our guest could... Read More not stop talking about the delicious food and drinks. The bar was open afterwards to have an after party which then football playoffs were on. Our guest had a great time dancing and enjoying the uniqueness of the Silos ballroom. The bridal suite that is available to the bridal party was amazing, we were able to hang out there before the ceremony and take a breather during cocktail hour. Heather and Alison were our go to people on Sunday and they made sure everything was in order and if we needed anything they would get it for us! We had the complimentary breakfast buffet on Monday morning which was a great spread of breakfast food!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Sara B

We absolutely loved our reception venue! We were in the Silo ballroom and it was so perfect for our Halloweekend wedding. The food was amazing... Even as a Bride, I made sure I took the time to sit down and eat my food and cake because it's just that good. The staff was so... Read More helpful and made themselves available to help you through the day. The hotel itself is beautiful. All of our guests had a blast! I highly recommend Normandy Farm Hotel!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Megan B

Normandy made every single minute of our wedding experience extremely stress free and perfect. Every detail of our wedding was how we pictured and everyone was so helpful and very friendly.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 John S

My wife and I had our wedding at Normandy Farm this past weekend. We could not have been more pleased with the venue. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous to our whole bridal party. One suggestion my wife and I would have would be to use all the vendors on site.... Read More Everything was seamless and there were no hiccups. The only minor issue we had was the bartenders were not too friendly and at times a little rude. Overall the experience was unbelievable and we couldn't have dreamed of a better place to host our very special day. Another last bit of advice if you have your rehearsal dinner at the Farmer's daughter rent the Orchard room. Included with the Orchard room is the seating area by the fireplace right outside of the room. We had a mini cocktail hour before the dinner and it was great because everyone who was out of town was able to catch up with everyone and it was a great experience. While at Normandy Farm Remy Lange helped throughout the process. He was the best part of the weekend. He is possibly he nicest person in the world. He would not let my bride or any part of the bridal party carry anything because he didn't want anyone to get injured and not be able to enjoy the wedding. I cannot reccoment this place enough. It has character, class, and great people. If you want a rustic themed wedding venue this is the place to go hands down.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kerry M

Normandy Farm was an amazing wedding venue! Could not have asked for nicer staff through the planning process and especially day of. Our day of assistant, Kat went above and beyond. Even helping fix the bride's broken dress bustle at one point! The food was also incredible, we... Read More still have family members complementing the meals. What sold us on this venue in the beginning was the pretty Grand Ballroom, the connected hotels, and the lively after hours bar. We had food to the Farmer's Daughter after hours so the party was able to continue. In the end we could not be happier with our choice in venues. Thank you Mormandy Farm for an amazing wedding day!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Alyssa G

We recently had our wedding at Normandy Farms in the Silo Ballroom. Everything was exactly as I imagined! They listened and really took the time to understand my vision for my wedding. The decor, flowers (which we got from Willow and Thistle, located on thier property) looked... Read More perfect! Ashley, our wedding coordinator, was extremely helpful and made sure we had everything we needed so the day of we could focus on celebrating our special day. On the day of my wedding I was getting into my dress and it was too big (oops!). My bridal attendant went and found safety pins and another staff member to help pin my dress so it wouldn't fall down. Then later in the night, when my dress got some mud on it from taking pictures, they took the time to scrub my train with club soda so the stain didnt set! My family is still talking about our wedding and our gorgeous venue. I highly recommend Normandy Farms for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kimberly M

We recently had out wedding in the Grand Ballroom at Normandy Farm. My husband and I were blown away by the entire process. From the planning process, the hotel block, and the day of it was just beyond amazing. They worked to make all of our ideas come true and it was more than... Read More we could have ever dreamt of and so much more. We don't live super close but look forward to coming back for dinner/drinks and anniversary weekends. We would choose Normandy Farm over and over again!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Suzanne P

We had our wedding at Normandy Farm in April of this year and I can say with honesty it was the best, most stress free experience I have had. As soon as we arrived at Normandy Farm we knew it was the right place for us. They were able to work with us to make it appropriate for... Read More our size and budget which was great considering my husband and I were footing the whole bill. JoAnne worked with us the whole way to ensure we had our floor plan perfect, she made countless corrections for us as we kept messing up meal counts. She was patient and kind and never seemed frustrated with our lack of organization. On the day of, the staff was SO helpful and professional. The table servers were respectful and prompt. When one of our ushers realized a place setting and chair were missing from a table the staff quickly got the chair and setting without comment and remained very attentive throughout the night. The Grand ball room looked exquisite. The in house florist worked with everyone to make the room look amazing. our bouquets were beautiful and delivered promptly to the bridal suite without issue despite some rain. And I have not stopped getting praise about the food! Every single guest raved about the food and my husband and I also really really enjoyed it. I whole-heartedly give Normandy Farm 5 stars without any hesitation. They are excellent and I cant wait to go and stay their for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Natalie S

This hotel is AMAZING!!!! As a corporate event planner, I originally was against getting married in a hotel because we felt all hotel ballrooms look/feel the same in the end. After visiting Normandy however, my plans had changed. It has all the pros of being in a hotel... Read More (convenience, rooms, great service) with the additional bonus that the ballrooms look nothing like traditional ballrooms with their exposed beams and barn doors. Add in their amazing food and it became the perfect place for us to get married. Our planner Ashley was kind, quick to respond, super knowledgeable, and just an overall pleasure to work with. The day off staff was equally as awesome. I was always looking to do things differently and more custom and they never said no - they always came back with awesome ideas and honest responses about how previous brides had done things. When I added a custom ice sculpture from a picture that I found online the week before our big day, they made it happen with smiles on their faces. The hotel is not cheap, but it's not the most expensive in the area by far and it was worth every penny. Our outdoor ceremony was beautiful and would have been perfect even without additional flowers and decor. And the food I could rave about for hours. It was amazing and in abundance! Due to our attendance count, we were able to add a handful of enhancements and our guests can't stop raving about how awesome the food was. So thank you to everyone there who helped to make our dream wedding a reality!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Bobbie A

Normandy Farm was Ana amazing venue! Our bridal attendant Heather could not be better. She was there for us every step of the way. Normandy is so beautiful and organized it really was a breeze to get married there!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Our daughter and son-in-law had a truly amazing wedding! The guests raved about the food and the rustic atmosphere. The photo booth was a particular hit among everyone in attendance. The venue staff was friendly, knowledgeable and thoroughly professional. My wife and I are... Read More so pleased that our daughter and son-in-law chose this venue for their very special day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lauren S

Overall our ceremony and reception at Normandy Farms was picture perfect. Guests were raving about the food, accommodations, and the rustic atmosphere. I know that it was a wedding that wont be forgotten or go down in the books as a flop. Guests were treated with A+ service... Read More from the moment they walked in until they left that night or the next day. The most important thing is that guests had no idea of the unnecessary stress behind the scenes the two weeks leading up to the wedding. The coordinator was not very flexible when it came to escort card arrangements, basically if you want to do anything other than cards on a table be ready to negotiate. We ended up changing our arrangement three times, and even then at the drop off the coordinator was dissatisfied we organized in table number order instead of alphabetical. I will say that Willow & Thistle, the in house florist, offered to set up one of our ideas and were beyond helpful and accommodating! When the table arrangements and counts came due two weeks prior, Normandy's coordinator was unable to be reached for several days to answer last minute questions. They have brides filling out THREE separate excel sheets that do not auto fill into one another. When the coordinator and I could not get the numbers to match up I decided to call her on her direct line. No answer. So I called the main sales line and somehow was magically able to reach her! Only to find out that there were two people added to a table that weren't invited to my wedding ( I assume guests for another wedding in the same room on another date? different room same date?). Who knows. Then, the coordinator told me she wouldn't be in on the day of the wedding, but gave me the number of another coordinator incase I needed anything. When there was a last minute seating change I was unable to reach either of them. No big deal, the day of coordinator was able to resolve the issue. The day of you have a coordinator and a maitre'd. Some of our guests commented how our coordinator looked unhappy, but I wouldn't know because I maybe saw her a total of three times. I get she was busy making sure everything was set up, and everything DID run smoothly, so I cant complain. She got us down the isle in the right order and announced into the reception in the right order- that about ended out interactions. Our maitre'd was AMAZING. Ursula made sure we had food, drink, and snacks throughout the entire night. She was so pleasant, nice, and accommodating. We LOVED her! She even packed up food to take back to our room and made sure all of our decor made it back to the car. If we had to do it all again, we would absolutely have our wedding at Normandy farms. I think that the issues mentioned above are probably typical of most venues and its just the luck of the draw which coordinator you get assigned three months before. I absolutely recommend using Willow & Thistle and Tyler Boye Photography, their in house florist and photographer.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Becky V

We knew Normandy Farm was the perfect place for our wedding the minute we saw it. We decided on a brunch wedding and so glad we did!! All of our guests raved about how lovely it was being done by 3pm and couldn't stop talking about how great the food was! We had our ceremony in... Read More the Silos garden and then followed with brunch in the ballroom. Everyone from Ashley our coordinator to the wait staff and our bridal attendant made sure everything went smoothly. We literally could not have asked for a better time at our wedding. Our suite for the night was so wonderful and gave me plenty of room to dress for the big event. I highly recommend using the vendors onsite as it made everything that much easier. I did not have to do any additional coordination. This is a hidden gem and I would do it here all over again if I had the chance!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Courtney B

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Normandy Farm. Our wedding day was the most amazing, memorable, perfect experience we could have hoped for. JoAnne was absolutely fabulous to work with leading up to the wedding. She calmed all of my nerves and never made me feel like... Read More I was a nuisance with all of my questions (even when I dropped off a ton of decorations at our drop off appointment). Alyson worked with us at our rehearsal dinner and on our big day. She was amazing and made sure both events ran smoothly. We were married on July 30th, and rain was expected that day. Initially I was upset because the dream was to get married outside, but once I saw how beautifully they decorated the Silos Ballroom, I was elated. It was stunning and all of decorations were placed perfectly. During cocktail hour, I spilled on myself (of course!) and one of the girls working our event helped me clean my dress without even being asked; not that I expected anyone to help me, but this just shows how they go above and beyond for their clients. They truly care about their brides and grooms. If you are looking for a carefree day with fabulous, caring people, this is the place for you! We received so many compliments from our guests and wouldn't have changed a thing--especially not our venue! Thank you so much to all the people at Normandy Farm who worked hard to provide a special day for us!!