The experience of a lifetime ...

Centrally located, Normans Bridal of Springfield is easily accessible to brides from all areas of Missouri.The trendy and unique atmosphere as well as a great selection of designer brands and exclusive private label merchandise showcased in a chic, elegant setting.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion

317 South Avene, Springfield, MO (417) 866-9800

Feeling Like A Princess

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Jessie R

Hello all! My name is Jessie, I just got engaged a week ago. I went to Norman's Bridal only to look for Bridesmaid dresses. But after everyone was SO incredibly nice to me, I wanted to try on a few dresses. They helped me so much the whole time, they were patient with me, and... Read More made my experience absolutely WONDERFUL!! I had confidence in trying on my dresses and felt like my self-esteem was being boosted! It was incredible! The dresses are amazing, and although for some (like myself) may think they're a bit pricey, it is SO worth it. You truly feel like they care and want to make your big day just as special as you do.They work with you so well on everything! I would definitely recommend Normans Bridal over ANY other bridal store. They're fantastic!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

We had a very positive experience with Patty at Norman's. She was very kind and professional and was interested in what type of wedding dress my daughter really wanted. In just one hour, with Patty's help, we found the dress of her dreams! Highly recommend Patty at Norman's... Read More Bridal!

2016-03-01T09:26:08 Response from the vendor

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Jami G

I had the most wonderful experience at Norman's Bridal. I bought my dress yesterday morning and had my mother, my sister-in-law and my best friend in attendance. Lexus, our bridal consultant, was absolutely perfect! After giving her rather vague description of my 'dream dress'... Read More she began to pull various dress, all in my price range and all of which I loved; however, the last dress I tried on was the 'one!' She found a perfect head crown to match the dress instantly. I could not rave over Lexus enough! She was darling! The experience was great.

2016-03-01T09:26:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kaci A

I absolutely loved my experience at Norman's in Springfield! Katie helped me find the most gorgeous wedding dress ever! She knew exactly what would look great on me even when I thought I knew what kind of dress I wanted. Turns out the dress I choose I would have never found... Read More on my own. The order process was so easy and they were always so professional and kind when I would call to check on the status of my dress and veil order. Even when my wedding was over they gave me advice on how to get my dress cleaned and preserved. I would recommend their store to any bride, they made my experience so special!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Chelsea K

I randomly popped into Normans on a very busy Saturday afternoon just to see the store, and hopefully make an appointment for later this fall. Ms. Brenda immediately started showing me various dresses that matched what I had shown her. After that, she asked when I would like to... Read More make an appointment, and I told her we were in town for the day from Arkansas, and everything else we tried to do that day had been a bust. She checked her schedule and was able to get me in later that afternoon, so my trip wasn't wasted! I was able to try on dresses and narrow down to a few silhouettes that I liked. We made an appointment to come back in a few weeks for their Essence Test show. Again, Ms. Brenda was absolutely amazing! I found my perfect dress, something I probably would have never picked on my own, and I can't wait to show it off! I was also able to look at bridesmaid dresses, and after a quick lunch break, we came back and my future sister in law found her wedding dress later that afternoon! We had a dream day at Normans Bridal! Thank you to Brenda and her entire team!

2016-10-28T16:26:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Megan J

I just went dress shopping a few days ago, and my experience at Norman's was perfect! Patty was my consultant and she was very nice, professional, fun, and she turned my dream dress into a reality! I would definitely suggest going to Norman's for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kelcie H

Went there with a pretty good idea of what dress I wanted. They made it happen! Patty had me try on a dress even though I said I was not sure i liked it. Once I had it on I fell in love! They really know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Angela S

I love Norman's!! Katie Jankovitz was my bridal consultant and she made it the most awesome experience. She listened to me and knew exactly what was in my head that I didn't even know was in there lol! She pulled a lot of amazing gowns... And yes, she picked my wedding... Read More dress!!!! It's amazing and I can't thank her enough. Seriously, request her when you call!!!! The shop is clean, beautiful... Everyone is so nice and professional. We even left before I "said yes to the dress" just so I could make sure I was making the right choice... We went to another salon. Oh my gosh. After having been at Norman's? All others pale in comparison. The quality of the dresses, the knowledge of the staff....everything... My mom and mother in law to be and I ran back to Norman's (like I'm sure they knew we would ha!) and we bought my gorgeous Allure dress. Couldn't be happier!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Alexis C

I had a wonderful experience at Norman's. I had a huge entourage, and Norman's was very accommodating. Patty made the experience special, unique, and stress-free. I found MY dress after trying on only 5 dresses. Patty knew how to help me find exactly what I was looking for!... Read More #benowitzeverafter

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Brooke B

I'm so thankful for the wonderful service that Normans provided me. Brenda was so warm and made me feel so comfortable. I didn't feel as if she was pushing a sale but treated me like my special day mattered to her too. After listening to what I had in mind, she brought out... Read More several dresses. The first one she brought in the dressing room I absolutely fell in love with. I didn't even try any other dresses on. I looked around the Springfield area for other dresses, but my favorite was at Normans for sure! I can't say enough good things about my experience here.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Brooke E

Normans bridal was absolutely amazing wen it came to finding my perfect gown and the dresses of my bridesmaids! I don't think my experience could have been any better!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Shannon S

They went WAY above and beyond on finding the dress I wanted. They found out all of the information I needed to order it. Took care of everything very quickly.

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Meghan D

I would highly recommend Norman's to anyone! The service is wonderful, the shop itself is adorable, and the dress selection is great! A huge thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Kelly T

I had one of the best experiences of my life with Norman's in Springfield, MO. Lexus took such great care of me! I am so lucky I chose them to help!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Kerry Lee N

I had such an amazing experience at Norman's! I was blessed to have Brenda, the owner, assist me. She is a true pro. With 36 years experience, she knew better than me what to choose. I told her what I wanted and after trying on several of those types of dresses, she picked one... Read More she thought I might like. It was the ONE! My mom and I flew in from out of state to shop with my mother and sisters in law and Brenda made it extra special. She pinned the dress (instead of using the standard clips) and accessorized me perfectly. I felt like a true princess and just appreciate the excellent personalized service and attention to detail so much! Thank you Brenda!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Katie R

Patty at Normans was the best!! She was very respectful of my budget and made me feel like the most gorgeous bride. I traveled there from KC for a trunk show and she helped me find my perfect dress! Highly recommend

2016-03-01T09:25:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/30/2016

Norman's Bridal saved my wedding dress crisis. I'm a larger woman (over a size 16) and never had a positive experience shopping of any kind. I dreaded looking for wedding dresses and at first thought custom was my only option (because that's what I needed to do for every other... Read More formal dress in my lifetime). I set up an appointment elsewhere about custom dresses and had a horrible experience so out of desperation, I called Norman's Bridal. I was only in town for a limited amount of time (live in Boston, planned a wedding in Lake Ozark) and was encroaching on the five month until the wedding timeline. This meant that ordering a dress was next to impossible and I needed to find something off the rack. Gina at Norman's Bridal was my fairy dressmother and completely turned my experience around. As soon as I called Norman's, I was treated with respect and encouraged to try on anything I wanted, they could make it work! In the end I found the perfect dress, had an appointment full of laughter, fun and excitement and looked stunning on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

I worked with Patty Smulski to find my perfect wedding dress at Normans Bridal. She was not pushy, but told me her thoughts and allowed me to try on multiple types of dresses so I could see what I liked and what looked good on me. She even allowed me to try on the same dress 3... Read More different times, so I could make sure I found the one.

2016-03-01T09:26:24 Response from the vendor

Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Quincey E

Normans was the perfect bridal salon! They offer a great variety of dresses, have friendly staff, and had great storage options.

2016-03-01T09:27:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

After trying on about 30 dresses elsewhere I started to lose hope that I would find THE DRESS! After many recommendations to go to Normans bridal I decided to make an appointment. Lexus was my consultant in Springfield and she was the best consultant I've ever had! Everyone is... Read More so nice and listens very well to what you are wanting. If I had to do it all over again I would pick Normans! I absolutely recommend this place to anyone! They are the best!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Alisha V

Today I went to Norman's for my first wedding dress search. I was expecting the experience to be dramatic and exhausting. But after three dresses and the best helper EVER (Patty- Springfeild) I found the perfect dress for me! I had fun and felt absolutely perfect in the dress... Read More that I chose! Couldn'have asked for a

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Marah S

Norman's was fantastic! My bridal consultant Katie was so very helpful to me. She was extremely patient and helped me to find the perfect dress. I ended up liking different parts of 2 different dresses and she helped me to kind of create my perfect dress by adding different... Read More components to make up my dress. I am so excited and I cant wait to for my dress to come in! I highly recommend Norman's! Best experience ever, they made me feel beautiful and even more excited to marry my best friend!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Haley T

Patty was wonderful! She totally listened to what I wanted and was able to fine the perfect dress for me. I LOVED two dresses, and she was patient enough to let me try them both on multiple times to see which one I loved the most.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Erin S

Great experience at Normans!! I went to both locations and had a very helpful attendant at both. Shout out to Liz in Springfield for working with me. She is AMAZING! She took my ideas (not really knowing what I wanted) and worked until we found the PERFECT dress! :) She was... Read More patient with me and worked quickly/efficiently until I was completely satisfied. Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Amanda V

Before I begin with the amazing service and beautiful dress I got, I have to explain how I ended up at Normans. I bought a very beautiful dress 4 days after my fiance had proposed. As time went on, I began feeling like I maybe had pulled the trigger a little fast. We were at... Read More Norman's that day looking for mother of the bride dresses & I thought maybe I'll try some on. Little did I know at the time, the lady helping us was none other than Brenda Norman, the owner! Now I did not have an appointment and it was a Saturday yet she dropped everything to pull dresses and find the perfect one for me. I have never had such amazing service in my life! Then to top it all off, when they got the same dress in in a shorter length (which wasn't available when I purchased my dress but I had wanted bc I'm short!), they called me to ask if I wanted the shorter length one instead! Now I don't have to have my dress hemmed! It was so incredible of them to think of me weeks after I bought my dress. Now the only alterations I will have to have is a bustle! If you want that "Say Yes to the Dress" type service and experience, go to Norman's. Gorgeous dresses to choose from and incredible service to match! THANK YOU Brenda and all of the Norman's staff for making sure I have the PERFECT dress for my big day!

Start a Conversation!