A unique touch!

Congratulations on setting the date! This is an exciting time filled with emotion and a lot of decision making. At Nota Bene we take the stress off of you. Come to us and simply say, “I'm getting married!”, and we'll take you the rest of the way. Call us for an appointment or just stop by the store.

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

9 Brilliant Ave, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 782-6300
INSTAGRAM

The best place for all your stationary needs!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Francesca B

Evvy & Amy are a true dream team to work with! They take customer service to a whole new level and are incredible at sourcing and guiding you through the process. I had a very specific look and feel that I wanted for the stationary suite in our wedding and they executed on my... Read More vision perfectly! They also work with the best vendors in the business! They are truly the best to work with, and they provide the best ideas and perfect amount of input in your decision- making process.

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Hope G

Nota Bene has endless options for wedding invitations. They have a wall full of samples from which to choose to customize. The letterpress invitations are absolutely beautiful! We worked with Amy, who was such a pleasure, very professional, and timely! We presented to her... Read More with less than 3 weeks before we needed to mail our invitations. She helped us choose the perfect invitations and e-mailed us numerous samples after we made small changes time and time again. They also printed our escort cards. They were ready for pickup the day after I sent her the guest list! I can't say enough good things about Nota Bene and Amy! I will definitely use them in the future!

Nota Bene

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Katie D

The only place in Pittsburgh that you should consider for your invitations. Evvy and Amy were great to work with and spent so much time to make sure everything from our Save the Dates to our invitations and programs were perfect! These ladies are very creative and have a great... Read More eye for style and composition...I got many compliments on our invitations!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Katerina G

Alexa at Nota Bene was a dream to work with on my wedding invitation suite. When I went into the adorable Nota Bene shop in Aspinwall, I told her about my vision and budget, and she walked me through several different options that would work. She had patience and gave me various... Read More ideas for my invitations. She was so accommodating and the invitations that we created were BEAUTIFUL. Because she was so easy to work with, I enlisted her expertise in creating dinner menus, wedding programs, and table numbers so that everything would fit nicely together. Of course, I decided this only a few weeks away from my wedding, and Alexa got it done. She also shared the monogram/fonts that we used so that I could print out a few signs on my own. I would HIGHLY recommend Nota Bene and Alexa for wedding invitations/other paper products. Beautiful work, and a very kind, easy person to work with during a time that can be very stressful.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ashley W

Melissa at Nota Bene was so great to work with! She was so enthusiastic about our wedding products - Save the Dates, programs, invitations, matchbooks (which people LOVED) cocktail napkins, hand towels - you name it, Melissa was on top of it with mock ups and adjustments... Read More basically whenever we needed them. Everything was flawless. I may be biased, but our invitations were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Like they say, it's all in the details - and Nota Bene is all about making sure the details are perfect!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lauren P

Amy and her team at Nota Bene went above and beyond to help us with our save the dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations and placecards. If you're thinking of trying to create invitations online, don't waste your time. Nota Bene guided us through every step of... Read More the process, gave us great advice and helped us with the correct etiquette!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Erin P

The ladies at Nota Bene were very pleasant to work with. My husband and I had very different opinions on what we wanted our invitations to look like and they took the time to get us to a point where we both were comfortable with the design and it fell reasonably close to our set... Read More budget. The invites/RSVP cards turned out beautifully and we got so many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Carol P

Planning the perfect wedding requires great attention to detail. Once the big decisions about size, venue and date are in place the special touches to make the day memorable need to be decided upon. Nota Bene was the perfect choice to carry out my daughter’s vision of an... Read More elegant, understated, yet modern mood from the save-the-dates and invitations through the menus, which adorned the tables, to the cylindrical boxes of matches atop the bar. After all of the planning, the day has come and gone, but the quality product and exceptional service at Nota Bene are part of our terrific memories of the day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kelly M

This place is AMAZING!! My experience from the very beginning has just been so fun and positive. Also their product is by far the best!! I've worked with Alexa twice (once before in my best friend's wedding and now my own) and she totally listens to you, gives you so many... Read More options, understands price ranges, and just has such a great attitude all around. She gets back to you very quickly also, which making working with her awesome. They are just the best around!! I highly recommend, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Renee R

Nota Bene and specifically the women who work there gave us the best experience. They helped us with every last detail. They even stood alongside us as we were nit picky and indecisive. When you're picking gradients of black or grey and neither of them are good enough for you... Read More and you end up picking a color called mushroom-- that is what great assistance looks like. So yeah, we were that couple and we were completely taken care of. Detail oriented, professional and fun.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Darla S

Amy and Alexa were incredibly helpful (and flexible) throughout my entire wedding process!! I highly recommend Nota Bene. I was relatively behind on all of my 'to-do lists', and they were so accommodating with their schedules and timelines. They did my save-the-dates,... Read More invitations, programs, and place cards, and all turned out better than I could have expected. I wanted to set the right "tone" with my paper products, and with the help of Nota Bene, I did. The design process was very nice - as they don't push or try to make decisions for you. I had no clue what I wanted for my save-the-dates, and poured through all of their books. I found one I thought I liked. But, after seeing the proof, I wanted to change the entire thing. Alexa was verrry patient through the whole process. For the wedding invitation, I really wanted something beautiful and classic. The brand and style I wanted was pretty expensive, and they offered to show me similar, less expensive options to accommodate my budget.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

The staff at Nota Bene was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding. Amy showed great patience as we looked through numerous books of invitations looking for exactly what our daughter had in mind. As we proceeded through the process of ordering and providing address... Read More lists Amy kept us on track, was always responsive and helpful. The menu card needed a special logo that Amy helped us include without any difficulty. They were all a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Erin S

Our experience was amazing! Alexa was awesome to work with, she was very helpful in our search for the perfect invitations! Would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Aly S

Nota Bene is the perfect place for ALL your wedding paper needs. They can do anything from signs, to door hangers, to invitations, save the dates, menus, programs...the list goes on and on! The best part is there selection is out of this world, and if you have an idea that they... Read More have never done before they will make it happen! I recommend them to all pittsburgh brides! Not only are they great at what they do, but they are also wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Addie P

Loved working with Nota Bene! My invitations are exactly what I wanted and the service was perfect. Thank you!

Amazing to work with

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Stephanie S

I LOVE Nota Bene! They helped us pick invitations that we had rave reviews on. They also did our place cards as well as an additional paper items we placed at each guests seat. I cannot express how wonderful Alexa is. She put my panic moments at ease and is amazing to... Read More work with. She is very professional and very helpful in all situations. She also always responded very quickly. If you are looking for invites or any paper related products - you will not be disappointed with Nota Bene. They are a Bride's dream to work with.

Two weddings!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Diane m

Two of my children were married within weeks of each other. These ladies did everything right! Each event was unique to that couple. The suggestions made were well thought out and executed the vision of that couple. The attention to detail is exceptional. These ladies... Read More thought of everything to help make the planning process as east and seamless as possible. One of our weddings was on the West Coast. When I came in to pick up our products, once approved, they were packed for shipping! The quality of all their products has been exceptional! Even down to the paper straws. They are able to really listen and see the vision each of my couples were executing. They steered them in the right direction and kept them on point. Even if it means scaling back. They don't try and oversell. They only want your day to be exquisite. And ours was. I had guests tell me weeks after what wonderful details there were. That is, in many ways, thanks to NotaBenne.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 kate r

Working with Nota Bene has been amazing. I highly recommend them for engagement party invites to thank you cards and everything in between! I cannot say enough good things about their service and quality of products. With so many options to choose from, I imagine it is easy to... Read More become overwhelmed during this process, but with Amy's help, it has been a breeze.

Amazingly talented & helpful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Wes M

I worked with Nota Bene for my October 2015 wedding in Chicago, IL at Fourth Presbyterian Church on Michigan Ave and a reception at The Racquet Club of Chicago. Nota Bene provided all of the stationary/paper work including: save the dates, engagement party invites, formal... Read More invitations, place cards, ceremony bulletin, welcome back info cards/map, Thank You stationary, etc. with many price points available for each item. However, Evvy and her team guided us through many other aspects of planning our Big Day aside from the paper goods. This was the first wedding for our family and Evvy provided invaluable advice and insight, from telling us how early to send out our Save the Dates for an out of town wedding, to suggesting we have an edible take-home gift for guests. We wanted an elegant, formal, and traditional affair and the stationary by Nota Bene captured exactly that. All of our guests (many from Fox Chapel, PA and Lake Forest, IL) commented on how stunning the formal invitations were. Our church was especially strict in their guidelines for the ceremony program, and Evvy had no problem accommodate every guideline. We had the a great experience working with Evvy, and Nota Bene and I would 100% recommend them for anyone planning a wedding or event!

Wedding Invitatons

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Ashley F

We used Nota Bene for our wedding invitations and they were so beautiful. We had so many compliments on them and I was in love with all of the options they had! The store itself is also adorable and I picked up several gifts for the wedding party there as well!

Invites were exactly what I was hoping for

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Tory W

When I walked into Nota Bene, I was dreading the idea of having to sort through hundreds of wedding invitations to find the perfect one. Luckily, the knowledgeable staff was able to listen to what I was looking for and then pick out a few for me to choose from - the whole... Read More process took less than 10 minutes. I had a lot of questions about the wording on the invites, but the owner worked with me to make sure everything was perfect. Would highly recommend to any bride.

5 Stars to Nota Bene!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Ellen C

I can't say enough great things about Nota Bene! The staff was super helpful. gave GREAT suggestions when I wasn't sure about my choices and even helped me stay within my budget without sacrificing quality. I live in NC so everything was done over the phone and COULD have been... Read More confusing by email but I wouldn't have changed a thing. I give this vendor 5 very solid stars.

Highly Recomended!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Stephanie P

Nota Bene is a fantastic stationary source!! One of the best in Pittsburgh. They have thousands of beautiful products to choose from and customize, and incredible customer service! They did all the paper good for my wedding after winning us over with a great experience with the... Read More invitations (our invitations were even selected to be featured on the Crane website!). The staff and owner are extremely personable, easy to make appointments with, prompt with communicating back and forth (even on Sundays) and they easily accommodated our often rushed schedule. I could not give them a higher recommendation!!

Amazing invitations & paper goods

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 kasey c

I worked with Evvy at Nota benefit my wedding & I couldn't be happier! When I first met with Evvy I had no idea what I wanted from a save the date/ invitation etc. Evvy walked me through the process and really helped me visualize what I wanted!! She was so patient &... Read More knowledgable.. I knew I was in great hands! In Creating the invitations I was able to picture my wedding , it really helped set the tone for a lot of my decor. The paper quality was beautiful, I had so many compliments!!! I am in absolute love with my invites and save the dates!! They also did all the paper for the wedding escort cards, menus, programs etc! Everything matched perfect and was so elegant. They totally exceeded my expectations! Now I want to have another party just to use nota bene!! I can't thank Evvy & all the ladies enough for helping me with all of my questions, answering my millions of emails , and totally knocking my socks off with their work :)

Lovely Staff & Great Products!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Katie K

We had our invitations, escort cards and cocktail napkins made by Nota Bene. The entire staff was great every time we visited or emailed. They gladly worked through any change I requested and did so in a timely manner. Everything turned out beautifully and we were very happy.