Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

269 Central St, Georgetown, MA (978) 352-8172

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Katelyn F

Nunan's is the best for wedding flowers! My husband and I met with Courtney without having much inspiration or ideas for how we wanted our wedding to look. She did a great job of taking the few ideas we had and made our flowers look better than we ever could have imagined! My... Read More bouquet was gorgeous and I'm so sad that I can't keep it forever. They were very organized and made the whole process easy. Delivery on the day of the wedding was right on time and no hassle whatsoever. I can't recommend them enough, their work is gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ashleigh C

Flowers were beautiful. Courtney completely matched my vision and the prices were very reasonable for all we got. Not only that, the flowers got transported from MA to VT the day before the wedding, and held up beautifully for the wedding and after. Would absolutely recommend.... Read More My only complaint is most of our meetings could have been conducted over the phone- we weren't shown many samples, and if i had known it would just be a convo I would have preferred to make a phone call then travel from RI. Regardless, highly recommend. Thank you Courtney!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Abbigail C

Courtney at Nunan's was fantastic and effortless to work with! She easily understood the theme I wanted for our wedding flowers and the product turned out beautifully and was delivered on time and nicely packaged. I received several compliments on my bridal bouquet and the... Read More arrangements throughout the wedding. I highly suggest choosing Nunan's as your wedding florist!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Caitlin T

I worked with Nunan's for my wedding flowers, and it was perfect from start to finish. Courtney is amazing to work with! She took the vision I had in my head for my bouquet and turned it into a beautiful reality. She also worked with me on corsages, hair roses and found really... Read More cool willow branches for us to use on our ceremony arbor. I would recommend Nunan's for your wedding flowers, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kaleigh R

Courtney was an absolute delight to work with, not to mention incredibly talented. We chose Nunan’s for our wedding flowers on the recommendations of a family friend and it was absolutely the right choice. Courtney took my ‘all over the place’ vision and somehow managed to... Read More figure out exactly what I wanted and then pulled it off in spectacular fashion. Between my first meeting and last meeting I completely 100% changed everything I wanted and she was so great about it. If you are like me and don’t believe in spending a small fortune on something you are going to throw out after 8 hours of use, you must consider this place! I got my dream flowers all within my allotted budget. Everything looked amazing the day of the wedding and I honestly couldn’t be happier with it all! Courtney and her team worked tirelessly setting everything up in the insane heat before the wedding and everything lasted for days after. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Raeann S

I went through Nunan Florist for my wedding last month in August. I am so glad I did. Courtney, the coordinator there for weddings and events, was great. She was such a pleasure to work with! All of my flowers and bouquets and boutonnieres, and centerpieces came out even better... Read More than I could have ever imagined. I also had her put together a floral arrangement for where we were actually getting married and it was absolutely beautiful! I told her what I wanted and how I envisioned my flowers and she exceeded that. It was so wonderful and I can't say thank you enough to her and her staff for all that they did for our wedding! Thank you!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Deanna B

Nunan's is fantastic! Courtney is very knowledgeable and great to work with, which was particularly helpful since I know nothing about flowers. The arrangements were beautiful and I highly recommend them for a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie L

We absolutely loved the bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, and floral arrangements at our wedding from Nunan Florist! Courtney was amazing while planning what flowers went with our wedding colors (Malibu blue and tangerine) and each floral arrangement was more beautiful than... Read More I could have imagined! My husband and I came home from our honeymoon and the center piece that my mother-in-law kept is still beautiful!! We are truly thankful for all Courtney's beautiful work and would recommend Nunans to anyone looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Emily N

We cannot say enough nice things about this florist company and our wedding florist Courtney! She was always prepared with examples of flower arrangements, knowledgeable with flower availability and pairing for arrangements. She was able to work with our budget. She welcomed any... Read More and all ideas and provided the wedding bouquet of my dreams! It was airy, with gold dipped rose petals and she hand made a matching flower wreath for myself and bridesmaids. The venue was covered with flower petals what were dipped in Gold. They provided prompt service the day of our wedding and spent time explaining how to care for each item ordered. They made deliveries at several locations (brides home, wedding reception, church etc) without extra charge. They coordinated the design of the venue and also pick up of all items. My family has used Nunan's Florist & Greenhouses for our home's landscaping and flowers throughout the years and we continue to be impressed with their selection and customer service.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

I wish I could give Nunan’s 50 stars- I cannot say enough good things about this vendor. I wasn’t really sure who to go with when picking out wedding flowers, but stumbled upon Nunan’s after reading other great reviews. From day one, Courtney, the florist manager, was so... Read More accommodating. She had so many creative ideas and really went above and beyond. I was so impressed by how the centerpieces and bouquets came out- Courtney really does top of the line work. I would highly recommend this vendor if you are looking for a florist for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jill P

Amazing work! I used Nunan`s for my October wedding and was so impressed by their work. The florist manager, Courtney, was wonderful to work with. I don't know much about flowers, but I told Courtney an idea of what I was looking for and she ran with it and created bouquets I... Read More never could have imagined would be so beautiful! Loved working with Nunan`s!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Elizabeth G

We used Nunan Florist and Greenhouses for our wedding! We had the option to pick between two different places to go with our package from our venue. When we met with Courtney we had already fallen in love. She was great to work with She was able to answer any questions we had,... Read More showed us examples and even gave her thoughts on things. She was amazing because she even really understood what I wanted to do and my vision. We bought all the girls flowers from them that were not included in the package and we were so happy with what we got! As of today 2 weeks later all the flowers are still alive and still look amazing! I would say to everyone just go and take a look, there stuff is amazing and just do beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Ashley B

Amazing!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Courtney and the work Nunan's did for my wedding. From the beginning, Courtney was enthusiastic about my vision and offered great suggestions. She was always quick at getting back to me and never complained when I sent... Read More multiple emails a day and reassured me that everything would look beautiful. Come the wedding day, everything came out phenomenal!! My first words walking down the aisle were "the arbor looks gorgeous!" From the ceremony decor, to the cocktail area, to the stunning centerpieces and reception decor everything was beyond words. I have received so many compliments from guests and staff at the venue saying his gorgeous it looked and I couldn't agree more. I only wish they'd last forever! Courtney went above and beyond to accommodate my requests and I couldn't be more thankful. I highly recommend Courtney and her staff for a gorgeous wedding!

The most breath taking flowers I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kerri S

My husband and I got married on August 29 2015 at eh Margate outside in a beautiful tent. We where lucky enough to have the best florist Courtney from Nunans do our flowers! She is not only the nicest caring person I have ever come in to contact with but she is also so... Read More professional and organized! I did not have to worry about anything at all, she had it all covered! She was asking me questions about flowers that I had never even thought of! We have been told by all of our friends and family members how beautiful our flowers where and how elegant it made everything feel! I did not even have many other decorations because my flowers said it all!! I have recommended Nunan's and Courtney to all of my girl friends who are planning their weddings for the next year!! Thank you so much for making my day so beautiful and also making it stress free!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Emily A

My mom was kind enough to gift my husband and I flowers for the wedding. She worked with Courtney of Nunan Florist and Greenhouse, and had nothing but wonderful things to say. My mom took a handful of pictures from a Pinterest board, and somehow Nunan's came up with exactly... Read More the right arrangements. The flowers fit right in with the color scheme and the tone we were going for. The arrangements were beautiful- simple, understated, and just a touch offbeat. I just got some teaser pictures back from the photographer, and I'm amazed by how perfect the flowers look! With the exception of a boutineer my baby niece shredded (thank goodness for the spare!), all of the flowers looked beautiful for the next several days. I'm so glad my mom knew best and hired Nunan for our wedding. I didn't realize that even just bouquets and boutineers could add such a nice touch.

Courtney is the best!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Katie H

Going into our appointment with our florist, we were literally clueless. I had an idea of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, but never thought about the boutonnieres, arbor, or what the mothers would hold. Courtney gave us direction on everything and was so incredibly... Read More helpful. Even when I changed my mind of the color scheme of flowers, she accommodated everything I asked for. Our bouquets, centerpieces, and arbors all looked so romantic and beautiful. Our flower girl was pulled down the isle is a wagon and they decorated that for us as well, which was the cutest thing. They were also great when it came to working out pricing. We had no idea what to budget for flowers, but they broke everything down in the proposal so you know the exact cost of each thing, which was helpful if you were looking for areas to trim price. Courtney and Nunan's are amazing!

Amazing Flowers and Florist to work with

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jen C

We got married June 26th and had Nunan Florist & Greenhouses do our wedding flowers which included the bridal party flowers, ceremony flowers, cocktail hour, guest table centerpieces and even added flowers to our cake. They all came out amazing!!! My bouquet was SO pretty,... Read More everyone loved it and still keeps talking about it. Courtney at Nunan's is awesome to work with. She is so sweet and very helpful from the start to the finish. She even helped my Mother one day when she randomly dropped in at the greenhouse to ask her questions about our ceremony room. She's the best and we highly recommend Nunan's!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Alyson W

Courtney at Nunans Florist was the best! She was so responsive and helpful through my entire planning process and truly made sure that I got what I wanted for my wedding. She was the kindest person and very flexible! I probably bugged her more than she wanted, but she was... Read More amazing! The flowers were so gorgeous!! I was so happy with everything I received and the price was one of the best in the area. I will always go back to Nunans if I need anything!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Nicole B

Nunan's Florist did an excellent job making my visions come to life. They are very creative and the whole design process was easy and quick. I priced out the same flowers from florists in the city and they were unbelievable. I made the drive to Nunan's and am so thankful I did.... Read More Everything was perfect.

Florist

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Sarah D

Courtney was awesome to work with. She took my very limited vision and created the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnières that I have ever seen. She was so easy to work with and extremely helpful!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Abby M

Nunan Florist and Greenhouses, Inc. did an amazing job for our August wedding. As a bride that was not too familiar with flowers, I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted except for a vague idea of colors and a few favorite flowers. Courtney, the floral designer, was so patient... Read More and helpful and really had a vision for what flowers would work with the colors I had in mind. Once we decided on the basic colors and flowers, I gave Courtney free reign to design as she saw fit. The day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away by just how beautiful the flowers were and how well the entire wedding floral design tied together. Courtney is a truly talented florist whose eye for color and design is incredible. I would definitely recommend Nunan Florist and Greenhouses, Inc. for all future brides.

Brought my vision to life!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Alicia F

From the beginning our budget was tight and the florist was one of the last vendors I selected, knowing they can be expensive and not sure where flowers would fit in our budget. I had originally planned on making centerpieces myself and possibly having paper flower bouquets (I... Read More can't believe I actually thought this now!) but my mom agreed to help me pay for a real florist because she knew how important the centerpieces would be to the overall theme of our wedding: rustic woodland. We went to Nunan's having used them in the past for funerals and gifts but I wasn't sure I would be able to afford them for a wedding. We met Courtney and I almost immediately knew she would be able to make my dreams come true for pretty much any reasonable budget I gave her. I knew I wanted purple calla lillies for my bouquet, and purple wildflowers for the girls, and we decided on white and purple calla lillies for the groom, groomsmen, moms and dads. We went through color-coded flower books for the bouquets but ultimately I gave her full reign to create something beautiful. The bouquets were easy, but I knew the centerpieces would be the real challenge. I wanted live plants, not flowers (I didn't want to spend all that money and have them die within days) and though she was a bit out of her element she was excited for the challenge. We went out to the greenhouse to brainstorm some ideas and decided to add some purple larkspur and curly willow branches to make the design pop. She offered to send me pictures of her sample designs, or make one up ahead of time but I told her I wanted to be surprised on the day of the wedding. We met once more about a month before the wedding to settle on final details, and she was able to add a last minute coordinating garland for us to use for the ceremony space. I knew ahead of time what all the rest of the details of my wedding would be, but I was so excited to be surprised by the bouquets and centerpieces! The day of the wedding came and I was not disappointed. Courtney personally delivered me and my girls' bouquets and they were everything I could have wanted and more. But the real shock came when I finally walked into the reception space. Our centerpieces were INCREDIBLE! We had birch bark containers filled with an assortment of plants that looked like they were picked right off the forest floor. The larkspur added a bright pop of color and the curly willow gave them height and dimension. I literally could not have imagined them being any more perfect. Of course the larkspur died before we came home from the honeymoon, but the hardy plants are still growing strong more than four months since the wedding! We received so many compliments on the centerpieces, the ceremony garland, the bouquets and the boutonnieres and I couldn't have been happier. Courtney truly listens to your vision and makes your disjointed thoughts and Pinterest ideas into remarkable masterpieces! She gave us multiple options for the centerpieces and bouquets in order to best fit our budget and was willing and excited to try something new. I can't even make up anything negative to say about Courtney and the Nunan's team! I 100% recommend them and can honestly say that they made what would have already been an amazing wedding into the wedding of my dreams!

I was left speechless when I saw my ballroom!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Anthi P

Courtney at Nunan's is an incredible florist, not to mention the sweetest person you will work with in all your wedding planning, for sure. It was a true pleasure doing business with her. I showed her pictures of what I wanted for the various floral arrangements at my wedding.... Read More Right away she knew exactly what I wanted. She created beautiful arrangements, I almost cried at my wedding, they were amazing! Also, the prices were really reasonable if not on the lower side, and she even tried to save us money by pointing out a substitution we had made etc., that we didn't need to pay for something. Email was promptly answered and also initiated by her for reminders/confirmations etc, which was nice since I felt like I was constantly keeping track of all the details for many other vendors and always having to remind/confirm things with them. Get your flowers from Nunans. If I could give them 10 stars I would. They are phenomenal in all aspects of their product and you will not be disappointed, plus you will work with a wonderful person who cares about your needs.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Lisa T

Lisa at Nunan's worked with me over email almost every few days (I changed my mind on what I wanted more than a few times). SHe was always so helpful and my bouquets and centerpieces were stunning

Nunan's

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Erica A

Courtney was great. We selected "season flowers" for our hallway pieces and they were absolutely stunning! Along the way, Courtney made great suggestions. We received many compliments on our flowers.