Oak Tree Manor

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Food + Catering

5310 Spring Stuebner Road, Spring, TX

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jinlee P

Our wedding reception at oak tree manor was beautiful. Our facility coordinator, Jose, was awesome and so accommodating. Because my fiancé (at the time, now husband) and I both live out of town, we would often have to come see the venue late on Friday evenings or on the weekend... Read More and jose was always available for us to ask any questions or see anything. The grounds are beautiful and if you want a country garden wedding in the houston area, oak tree manor is your place. The only reason why I didn't give a full five star rating was that our reception was a large one and I believe, this was the largest wedding they've had. Because of this, they were unable to anticipate the exact number of servers, etc, so the service was slow. Also, the main hall was a little warm which was probably mainly because the (beautiful!) lighting in the hall. Over all, I am so happy we came across their booth at a wedding show because our wedding was perfect because of it!

Great Venue for Outdoor Weddings!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Joanna T

Oak Tree Manor was the perfect venue for my outdoor wedding and indoor reception! The giant oak tree (and landscaping) is beautiful and provided enough shade that our guests were able to stay cool during our May wedding. The reception hall was also lovely (a must for me since... Read More I was nervous about rain). The pricing is very reasonable as it includes the catering, attentive waiters, bartenders, valet parking, tables, linens, etc. Jose, our coordinator, was extremely helpful and responded promptly to my many emails. I would highly recommend Oak Tree Manor if you are looking for a venue for an outdoor wedding!

Charming little hidden gem

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Hillary G

My daughter was married here recently and we can't say enough about this lovely historic home that's been restored to become a bed and breakfast and event venue. The grounds are gorgeous, especially the giant historic oak tree it takes its name from, and the house is beautifully... Read More restored to period times. If you want an outdoor wedding, you'll be thrilled with this little gem, but there's a banquet hall if you'd rather be indoors. The staff is so pleasant and helpful, especially Haydee, before and the day of the ceremony.

My beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Nicole L

Oak Tree Manor is the most beautiful venue for an outdoor wedding! From the first point of contact, Jose was awesome in every way. He answered each one of my thousands of questions promptly and with detail. We had the most beautiful wedding!!! Jose continued to take care of us... Read More during the reception assuring that we were happy with every detail. My husband and I elected to stay at their bed and breakfast on our wedding night--great decision! Our room was filled with candles and flower petals with two pieces of our cake and a bottle of champagne waiting for us-perfect touch. Then in the morning we were treated with the most delicious breakfast that either of us has ever eaten. It was my fairy tale wedding come true. Let Oak Tree Manor help make your dream come true, too!

I love this place!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Bianca F

I can not say enough great things about this venue and Jose whom assisted with our wedding from the venue. The minute my husband and I saw Oak Tree we knew it was it! This venue is authentically beautiful, the grounds looked magical on our wedding day. The house we got ready in... Read More the day of was also a real treat, just adding to the magic of the day.The staff made our day unforgettable as well catering to our needs.

Absolutely great experience at Oak Tree

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Chelsea V

Haydee was so kind and helpful during the entire wedding planning process, from booking to the wedding day itself. Every time I had a question, she was always happy to give an answer and help in any way she could. On the wedding day, she and her staff were there behind the... Read More scenes every minute, making sure everything went so smoothly. She was so patient and kind with my indecisiveness as well! The venue is absolutely beautiful, I fell in love with the oak tree as well as the beautiful house the minute I saw it. I knew I wanted to get married there and so did my fiancé, and we are so glad we did!!

The Perfect Place! We loved it!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Brittany J

This was the perfect place to have my wedding. The oak tree was beautiful for pictures and for the backdrop, the house was perfect to get ready in and wonderful for photos, and the reception hall was spacious and just as elegant and beautiful as the outside. Jose was wonderful... Read More to work with, they made everything easy and wanted the day to be as perfect for me as I did! The food was great and everyone really enjoyed the wedding and had a wonderful time. I am so so so thankful I had my wedding here, it was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend the Oak Tree Manor.

Our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Allison

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I love this place. The house is so charming and the tree is stunning. We got married in front of the huge oak tree and had our reception inside the hall. The staff did a good job, but I did not hire a wedding planner. The wedding coordinator... Read More told me it was not needed, that she would help the day of the wedding. That did not happen so much because she was in charge of telling all the servers and cooks what to do. I'm so glad that my Aunt was with us before we walked down the aisle, she helped with the timing. The wedding coordinator said she would help with that, but she didn't. Fair warning, I don't think you need a wedding planner but I would ask a close friend or family member to be a runner the day-of the wedding to help with emergencies and walking down the aisle timing. Other than that, the venue was beautiful! Everything went smoothly. It rained from 3-4PM (our ceremony was at 7PM) but the wedding coordinator ensured me that it would stop and we would have our wedding outside. Thank God, it did stop raining! They came and wiped down all the chairs and we were able to have our ceremony outside. Such a magical place!

TO Oak Tree Manor