Oak Valley Vineyards

San Antonio, TX

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Oak Valley Vineyards is an active vineyard and event center in San Antonio, Texas. The venue includes a three-floor steak and seafood restaurant. Wedding ceremonies and receptions are hosted in an outdoor pavilion or one of three banquet room. In addition, couples can rent out the entire restaurant for a private celebration.

Dining Room. The dining room is located on the first floor of the restaurant. The room features a glass-enclosed patio that seats up to 40 guests and provides a picturesque view of the vineyard grounds.

Upstairs Room. The upstairs room, which offers a view of the vineyards, gardens and Texas Hill Country, is located on the second floor of the restaurant. The room features floor-to-ceiling windows and a vaulted ceiling as well as an adjoining deck. The room accommodates up to 36 people.

Wedding Pavilion. The Wedding Pavilion is situated in the heart of the vineyard and it's surrounded by rose bushes and native plantings. For ceremonies, brides enter the rustic pavilion beneath a rose-covered arbor. The pavilion, where receptions also take place, is large enough to accommodate both the ceremony area and seating for up to 250 guests.

Wine Cellar. The Wine Cellar is located in the basement of the restaurant. The room accommodates up to 28 people.

Wedding packages include complimentary event coordination. Everything from limousine service and floral design to decorations and entertainment can be arranged from a list of preferred vendors. A fireworks display can end the reception as the couple departs. Reception menus feature Texas bistro food, including the freshest seafood, prime cuts of beef and wines made from the grapes in the vineyard.

Event rental fees are dependent upon the guest count and the time of the year. All banquet items, such as tables, chairs, tableware, glassware, china and linens, are included in the wedding package. Also included is a bridal suite, setup, cleanup and plenty of space to park. The venue has a complete lighting and sound system.

The vineyard is one mile north of Natural Bridge Caverns. The bride and groom can opt to have pictures taken at the caverns and wedding guests can visit the attraction before and after the wedding. The caverns showcase a 60-foot limestone slab bridge that runs the length of the amphitheater-like setting of the cavern's opening.

The Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch is located next to the cavern. The 400-acre park features 500 animals of 40 different species in their natural environment and in a petting barnyard. Visitors drive through the wildlife safari park to view the animals.

Romantic Vineyard nestled in Texas Hill Country

Oak Valley Vineyards, located in the Texas Hill Country, is the perfect setting for any bride who wants something unique and romantic. We are here to make your wedding planning simple by offering you rustic elegant surroundings, outstanding service, a charming atmosphere and delicious Texas cuisine.Located just one mile north of Natural Bridge Caverns, Oak Valley Vineyard is the perfect setting for the Bride who wants something unique and romantic. Delicious Texas Bistro food, attentive service, and rustic elegance is what you will find at Oak Valley Vineyard. We can accommodate events for as many as 225 guests and as small as 10 guests. Our Event Coordinator can arrange everything from catering to DJ service to floral we strive to make your wedding stress free.

Ballroom, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

27315 Natural Bridge Caverns Rd., San Antonio, TX (830) 980-8033
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Romantic

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Regina A

We wanted an intimate wedding but also very rustic. The Vineyard delivered both. The staff was wonderful and helpful. Most importantly very courteous. Lindsey the wedding coordinator took all my worries away and was amazing.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Cassandra W

Everything went perfectly and I think a lot of it was because of the organization of the place. They were all so polite, nice and positive. It was a dry time, but was still so romantic and beautiful. Our food was excellent and many of the guests said they enjoyed the food... Read More as well.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Montserrat T

I really loved the place, the food, and the staff friendliness. They are absolutely wonderful coordinating and helping you throughout you wedding planning. Even the day before my wedding day the coordinator managed to find an emergency tent in case it would rain. They... Read More absolutely went beyond what I expected. Thank you Oak Valley Vineyards!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Lisa S

My daughter is having her wedding there in 2 weeks. I can't say enough positive things about how great the planning experience has been with Beth and her staff!!! She responds very quickly to questions, has great suggestions for florists, DJs, limos, etc! This has made the... Read More planning so much easier since the MOB IS in Atlanta. We are looking forward to an awesome day!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Katie S

I will be having my wedding on 4/8/17. For Brides in their planning phases, I can't emphasize how great the communication has been with Beth and her staff. She has patiently answered all of my questions via email in always less than 12 hours-including on Saturdays (her wedding... Read More days!). The grounds are beautiful in the spring-rose bushes, indian blanket flowers, and blue bonnets. All of those flowers are contrasted with Hill Country cactus. Her preferred vendors are wonderful to work with and very creative! Will update with the wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

We could not have imagined a better place to have our intimate destination wedding! Beth and the staff were so awesome. They worked with us to make our special day absolutely perfect. The chef even helped me with my idea in having a brunch, we came up with a waffle bar and the... Read More food turned out absolutely delicious. I still dream about eating it again. We also had our flower arrangements prepared through their vendors and they were beautiful. The venue itself is so gorgeous, and for a mid March morning wedding the weather was fantastic. I cannot rave about this wedding venue enough! Having my wedding there was like an absolute fairytale. The staff was so great about making sure we had everything we needed and that nothing was left out. It definitely took the stress out of it, making our special day even more special. All of our guests continue to tell us that this was the best wedding that they have ever been to! I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

My wedding was in October 2015, I cannot say enough good things about the staff and the venue itself which are outstanding. Every aspect of the planning and the wedding itself exceeded our expectations. Our experience with Beth, who was our very first contact at Oak Valley... Read More Vineyards and who handled our wedding including being on site the day of. She was responsive, smart and so pleasant !!!!! The planning process was so easy using all the tools she creates for you, you cannot help but be organized. The entire staff who took care of us personally, the day of the wedding. Bethwas so awesome at the end of the night I told her I wanted to take her home and just gave her the biggest hug and she hugged right back, what a sweetheart to have next to you on such an important day, this was my first wedding and I was very happy to have the staff of Oak Valley Vineyards backing me :). Everyone was very professional, warm and friendly with my guests as well as the bridal party. The food was TO DIE FOR and the floral and all of my beautiful arrangements were done with Beth as well. The venue is amazing because they handled every aspect from my dj, floral, décor, setup, takedown, planning, coordinating, catering, even the officiant. The only thing I did on my own was order cupcakes through a local bakery. Everything else was done by the Vineyard themselves. They are really in the right business. The wait staff and house staff, were really personable lovely people who did a great job They received a lot of compliments from our guests, and I have to agree, they were so on top of things and just so happy to be there ! This staff is doing what they love, they do not appear as though they are working. Even at the end of the night helping us load the buses, they were all smiling and happy !!! Just outstanding, exceeded our expectations, from the food, the drinks, to the venue, to the staff. I cannot express my gratitude and the exceptional experience enough. My heart was so light and so happy the next day, I felt like it would leap out of my chest! Best decision we ever made. You will all forever be a special part of our memories of this special day.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Amber W

Oak Valley Vineyard was the perfect venue. The ceremony as well as the reception were very comfortable and pretty. There were only a few things that I would have changed. For example, we were required to write the check five minutes before walking down the isle. Just make sure... Read More it gets done at rehearsal because workers won't. Also I had the venue rented beginning at 3 and expected to arrive with no outside business present and the staff at my catering. However upon arrival there were several couples touring and no one to help set up. Instead of getting ready I got all sweaty trying to prepare the venue. It was a beautiful venue and I would recommend it to others; however make sure you are on top of staff, and have full attention.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kayleigh H

Our wedding turned out better than I could of ever dreamed! Everyone was so helpful through out the whole process

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Will T

Great staff that anticipated anything and everything that you needed and always willing to go above and beyond what you expected. Food was fantastic and setting was picture perfect.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Abby P

Everything I ever dreamed of having in a wedding came true with this venue. From the food to the staff to the rustic chic feel of the venue it was amazing. I couldnt of asked for more!

IT WAS GEORGOUS

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 lauren d

The coordinator Lindsey was fantastic and we really didn't need to do anything. They have options for you like officiant, transportation, flowers, bar, food, pre-wedding party food and drinks so the bride was never starving. It was just amazing there.

The Vineyards

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Krysten B

This was a destination wedding for us since we live in Illinois and my family live in Texas. We couldn't have asked for a better place. It was perfect for us.