Experience With A Personal Touch!

Our dedication and passion for weddings shows through our work. Whether your plans call for a simple ceremony or a grand gala. We will assist you from start to finish. We'll take the time to listen and design the wedding of your dreams.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4185 Naco-Perrin, San Antonio, TX San Antonio and surrounding areas (210) 653-8180
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Debbie S

Oakleaf, and the owner Debbie, came highly recommended but I still checked others prior to meeting her so I could make design abilities and cost comparisons. Debbie and her staff at Oakleaf are amazing and I would award a perfect 10 if possible!. Debbie met with me on short... Read More notice, working after hours, to create exactly the vision I was hoping for at an incredibly affordable price. Her attention to detail and artistic ability is incredible.. and did I mention, she is one of the nicest, reassuring people you would want to meet and work with when you're stressed to the max with wedding details. Everyone that attended the wedding and dinner continually complimented and asked who did the flowers. From delivery, set-up and pick up afterwards, she and her staff are incredible. I will continue to call on Oakleaf for every floral need I have in the future because I know and can trust the flowers will be fresh and the arrangement, spectacular and sure to impress, unlike so many other contrived, boring arrangements. If you're looking for only the best, with a definite WOW factor, choose Oakleaf!

2017-06-05T11:27:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are glad you loved everything and the flowers and colors you selected were beautiful, we enjoyed working with you. It was our pleasure being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lindsey S

I was an out-of-town bride planning a destination wedding for roughly 200 people, so the thought of choosing floral arrangements from afar terrified me. Luckily, I stumbled upon Oakleaf Florist and sent them an email outlining exactly what I thought I would need, including a... Read More few "inspiration" pictures. I got an incredibly quick response from the owner, Deborah Gonzales, who attached their wedding floral calculator to see if it worked for me, and if so, she'd get me down for a consultation. They scheduled me in very fast, and I hopped on a call with Julio. He was amazing -- understood exactly what I was thinking, was able to give me ideas and point me in the right direction on the phone, he even had me look up images of different flowers to make sure I liked them as we were talking about them. He made planning from far away much easier. Once we both agreed on a path, I knew I didn't have to worry about another thing -- any changes that I needed, they were able to accommodate and hopped on board immediately. I met with him one other time before the wedding where he did a mock-up, and it was exactly what I had in my mind. The flowers for the wedding were beautiful and were delivered/set-up flawlessly. Thank you Julio, Deborah, Ninfa and the rest of the team! You all did an amazing job!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Originally, I had planned to spend as little as possible of my wedding flowers and put the money towards something else. When I went in for my consultation I was blown away. Not only did the florist put together a sample of exactly what I wanted but I was given a beautiful... Read More sample to take home. I ordered my centerpieces for all the tables and a fireplace to match my bouquet. The flowers were so fresh and colorful. I fell in love with them and couldn't wait for the wedding. On the wedding day my guests went on and on about how beautiful all the arrangements were and said that we must have spent a fortune because they looked very expensive. I can't thank Oakleaf florist enough for making my special day even more special with their flowers. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again for future events.

2015-08-06T10:01:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, loved your fresh beautiful vision! So glad we were a part of your specail day!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lindsay N

Debbie and her staff at Oakleaf are some of the best in the business! I cannot say enough about the quality of work of their arrangements. I had a simple idea of what I wanted, but no clue how to get there. Debbie was able to guide me through the whole process, and it turned out... Read More better than I could have imagined. They were amazing every step of the way from design to the big day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mark B

Julio was my consultant, and I could not have been happier with the consultation, and the absolutely gorgeous final product. Oakleaf made our wedding day - Christmas Eve - so very perfect ... and inspired the centerpiece that sits on my dining table everyday.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Shayla S

The whole staff at Oak Leaf are professional and beyond helpful. They made my wedding flowers look absolutely stunning and they were exactly what i was wanting and so much more. Hands down if you are getting married in Texas at all and you dont come to Oak Leaf you are making a... Read More huge mistake . They take care of it all and take what you want into account . Hands down the best florist and team ever!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Stephanie G

Oakleaf Florist went above and beyond for our wedding! They incorporated my vision of romantic and the bright colors of the location perfectly. Working with them was a dream for any bride because they go above and beyond to make your day special!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ambar R

The Oakleaf Florist staff is awesome and so easy to work with! I received so many compliments about our centerpieces and set up. Julio was super helpful and I had no doubt everything would turn out looking beautiful. My bridal bouquet was stunning and he gave me everything I... Read More dreamed of. When we met I really didn't have much of an idea what I wanted my centerpieces to look like, but Julio had a vision and I trusted him. I was so happy I did. He even made my cake look extremely chic. Thank you so much for making my wedding that much more wonderful! I highly recommend Oakleaf Florists to anyone planning a large event, like a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lauren S

I loved how everything worked out with my flowers. I had no clue what i really wanted when it came to the flowers and this was the first place i went, and the ONLY place that i ended up really considering. I got married a few days after Valentine's day and all the other places i... Read More met with in town were going to upcharge me by at least 250%. Not Julio! Everything turned out amazing and i didn't have a single centerpiece that guests did not take home. :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tara H

I loved working with Oakleaf on the flowers for my wedding! I wanted to do the flowers on a pretty tight budget, and they worked with me to find solutions including whole sale flowers that I could arrange myself! They did the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, and they looked... Read More fabulous. My bouquet was especially beautiful and looked exactly as I wanted and discussed with the florist! They even added succulents to the bouquet for an especially unique look. I highly recommend!

2017-08-14T15:35:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are glad you loved everything and the florals you selected were beautiful, we enjoyed working with you. It was our pleasure being a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Michelle H

Oakleaf did an amazing job! The flowers came out beautiful and received compliments all night. Everything from the initial consultation to the delivery the day of my wedding was smooth sailing. I am a very happy bride!

2017-06-28T14:12:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah C

I am so glad I chose Oakleaf Florist! I lived 5 hours away and had to plan everything via phone calls and email. I worked with Debbie and she was great! I sent her a picture of what I had in mind and everything was perfect! Everything was delivered on time and had name labels so... Read More we knew if it was for a grandmother or mother. Their price was reasonable too! If I could do it all over again I would still choose Oakleaf!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Katie G

Oakleaf Florist did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding. Julio was the florist and he took all of my good ideas and made them amazing. Everything from my bouquet to the décor was stunning and had everyone talking. My sister walked out when Julio was about done setting up... Read More and all she could say to him was "You're the man!" and he is!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 tessa M

Our flowers at our wedding were perfect! Debby and her team are such a pleasure to work with. From our first consultant to the day we dropped off all the vases she so graciously let me use, everyone was a pleasure! All of our guests were more than happy to take the beautiful... Read More arrangements at the end of the night. I told Debby my colors and vision and she ran with it and never had a stress in the world! Thank you Oakleaf andDebby! Tessa Castillo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie M

Everyone at Oakleaf Florist was amazing to work with! We were referred to them by a friend for our wedding in October and they did a fantastic job! We had our consultation to go over the type of flowers we wanted, and Deb was very knowledgeable on the various types of flowers.... Read More We showed Deb some pictures of what were thinking, and she came up with a beautiful centerpiece, bridesmaid, groomsmen, and bridal bouquet that matched our theme (rustic) perfectly. I couldn't be happier with our choice in choosing Oakleaf and would highly recommend them to all brides to be and for special occasions. They were very easy and responsive to work with and were straight forward on prices.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kayse E

Oakleaf was absolutely amazing, in every aspect. I walked in with no idea what I wanted and my budget was "I don't want to spend a lot". Julio worked with me to make everything awesome. He got exactly what I wanted on his first prototype. The guy is a genius. He worked with me... Read More on keeping the cost where I needed it to be while still getting something beautiful. He and the shop were super easy to work with and day of went off without a hitch. I really can't say enough great things about Julio and Oakleaf.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jessica H

Oakleaf Flourist! Wow! They were extremely helpful, were very flexible, and did a amazing job. I was planning my wedding from a far and they worked with my schedule. I showed them pictures of what I wanted and they recreated it. The extra arrangements that I had ordered they... Read More used in other places. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Leah T

I was referred to Oakleaf Florist by my husband's coworker who couldn't say enough about their work. It was some of the best advice I received when choosing my vendors. Debbie has an exceptional for bringing to life the floral vision any bride could imagine. Our floral... Read More arrangements added just the right touch of romance and classic beauty I was hoping for using the very specific colors I wanted. More importantly she and her team were always available and receptive to our needs. I look back at pictures now and am still so in love with my flowers. She's not only the best at what she does but she's also an amazing person to work with. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Esmeralda G

Julio at Oakleaf helped my fiance and I plan the flowers for our July 2016 wedding. From the initial meeting, Julio took charge and made it a very simple process for us, making sure to cover every detail. We were planning our wedding from out of state, so his help was... Read More invaluable. The flowers turned out beautifully, and everything was delivered on time and on budget as we had planned. I highly recommend using Oakleaf for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christie J

i had a great experience with Oakleaf Florist. They were prompt in communication and arrival at the venue. They helped me in selecting the right flowers for my wedding and reception and also helped me stay within my budget. It was a great experience and I would definitely use... Read More their service again!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Diana S

The owner, Debbie, at Oakleaf Florist is awesome! She is fair on pricing, takes the time to listen what your vision is, shows you actual examples/samples, and truly cares if you love your flowers. On the day of the wedding, she asked if I was happy with everything and took my... Read More feedback to heart. She is quick on her toes and immediately fixed everything I was concerned about. She is a joy to work with, and someone I would use again for floral needs.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Elizabeth M

Oakleaf florist did the flowers at my wedding on June 18th. Oakleaf did a wonderful job and Julio was wonderful to work with. He took my ideas and created something beautiful and stayed within our budget! The flowers looked beautiful at the ceremony and the reception. Thank You... Read More Oakleaf!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Danielle W

Wow is all I can say! Oakleaf was able to capture exactly what I wanted and even more. I felt like the process was so easy! They made suggestions for me and really understood what I wanted. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Rebekah K

I contacted Oakleaf Florist via email just a few weeks before my wedding. Despite being very busy with prom and wedding season, they were able to accommodate me on short notice. I shared my pinterest board with floral ideas and we talked on the phone. We were able to go over... Read More everything from colors, theme, type of flowers, and budget...all without having met in person. I'm very happy with the flowers I purchased for my wedding, they were perfect! Definitely better than if I had decided to DIY. Thanks so much Ninfa, Debby, and Julio!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Kaylyn Z

Debby and Julio did such an amazing job with our wedding! All the flowers were absolutely stunning and you could really tell Debby wanted to make the day perfect for us. She had great recommendations about which flowers to use and really brought our dream wedding to life. Oak... Read More leaf florist really went above and beyond to make our day special.

Meet The President

Deborah Gonzales

As owner of Oakleaf Florist since 1992, I have accumulated a wealth of hints, tips and smart advise. Young and foolish I thought owning your own business meant you didn't have to work! I quickly realized that was far from the truth, having bought Oakleaf with no prior floral experience I must say we have come a long way. Hard work, classes, shows, seminars, reading countless books and a GREAT staff we have the earned the reputation of creating beautiful floral designs at a fair price with exceptional customer service.