Oasis Conference Center

Loveland, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Oasis Conference Center

A BALLROOM IN LOVELAND, OH

Oasis Conference Center is located in Northeast Cincinnati on an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course. It offers wedding planning, venue options and catering packages. This natural and rustic themed venue with rich wood and hand-cut stonework blend seamlessly with the beautiful landscape. For indoor venues, there are multiple ballrooms to choose from as well as a patio for an outdoor option. There are set wedding packages available, but these can be customized to suit the bride's wishes. Venues can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 2,000 guests.

These are opulent and sizes vary to suit both intimate weddings and larger, more extravagant affairs. The indoor ballroom ceremony options include a white lattice arbor or half circle colonnade which can be decorated with stunning fresh flowers. The seating is padded chairs with covers and sashes.

This patio is a beautiful option for enjoying the scenic views of the golf course. The outdoor patio ceremony option can accommodate up to 250 seated guests. Extra white garden style chairs are available at an additional cost. A white lattice arbor or half circle colonnade are available to choose from and can be decorated with stunning fresh flowers.

There are four wedding reception packages to choose from in addition to the ceremony packages which Oasis Conference Center offer. Couples will be impressed to find these are very detail-oriented packages. All reception packages include a wedding consultant to assist with planning the special day, as well as a custom designed wedding cake, professional cake service, tableware and professionally designed fresh flower centerpieces.

The Shimmering reception package provides a simple reception option in either early afternoon or late night. It is a relaxed style reception of hors d'eouvres and an open bar, rather than a formal seated dinner. The Stunning reception package provides an elegant buffet-style dinner for the couple on a budget. The sparkling reception package is a step-up from the Stunning package's buffet-style dinner, allowing for more flexibility with menu options. The Spectacular reception package provides the most elegant choice of a formal served dinner and wine service. There is also flexibility to accommodate entrée requests which vary from those on offer. Each package, aside from the Shimmering reception package offers a 15 percent discount for Friday and Sunday receptions.

There are many exciting enhancements available with the reception packages which are unique to the venue. These include:

• chef-attended pasta station
  • seafood raw bar
  • late night Cincinnati-style chili bar
  • late night pretzel bar
  • nacho bar
  • ice sculptures

Outdoor Ceremonies & Indoor Receptions

Situated in a spectacular Arnold Palmer-designed golf course, Oasis Conference Center offers a unique wedding or rehearsal dinner location. Oasis offers indoor and outdoor ceremonies, and indoor receptions.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

902 Loveland Miamiville Rd, Loveland, OH (513) 583-8383

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Haley H

The Oasis is a great venue. We hosted 260 family and friends, to include children. We worked with Cathy Humphries who was fantastic! We felt like she was part of our family and she really took such great care of every detail that was important to us. Each person we interacted... Read More with at the Oasis was very welcoming, engaging and showed patience and interest to help us make sure our day was all we envisioned it would be. They were very helpful, encouraging and shared their expertise and professionalism every step of the way. It was important for us to really personalized the space. We were in the Mulberry Ballroom which was perfect. We added our touches as you started down the hall that lead to our room, on the patio and in the room itself. It was all we had hoped it would be and more! We were provided recommended vendors whose services are also bundled into the pricing and we used them, as well as added some or our own preferred vendors. The Oasis was more than willing to collaborate with those we brought along as part of the process also. The food was fantastic. We offered a buffet and were very pleased with the quality, taste and presentation. We really enjoyed our experience and encourage you to give the Oasis the opportunity to help bring your special day to life as they did ours.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Laura W

The Oasis was everything we hoped it would be and more! Cathy was amazing and so were the staff. The price is more than reasonable for all that is included and they go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Edward E

Cathy and Oasis did a phenomenal job with our wedding reception. Cathy was with us every step of the way and had everything covered so we didn't have to worry about it. We were so thankful the entire process was completely stress free. Cathy was always easy to reach when we had... Read More questions and the venue itself is 5 stars! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Laura W

Our daughter and son in law held their wedding reception here and it was a dream come true! A variety of options were offered, venders were provided...we varied some items and we were accommodated perfectly! The venue was prettier than you can even imagine! Food was delicious!... Read More Service was outstanding! Cathy handled every question, anticipated potential snags, relieved our concerns and made our event flawless. We are so happy with our choice to have our daughter and son in law's reception here...can't say enough about how wonderful the evening was!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Haylie Y

We are overjoyed with how perfect our wedding day was! First, we have to praise our wedding coordinator, Cathy Humphries! She is the BEST in the business! She was so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process and we couldn’t have asked for a better person! Anytime I... Read More had a change of mind, wedding anxiety, or just a question Cathy was so prompt in taking care of it and being my voice of reason! The night before our wedding we had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the Oasis. Cathy worked so well with our Reverend to make sure it ran smoothly and it was stress and anxiety free. They did a great job together. Our rehearsal dinner was so delicious and the serving/bartending staff was so very helpful and great! Our bridal Party got ready at the Oasis the morning of the wedding. Cathy had reserved two rooms for us, one for the bridesmaids and I and one for the groomsmen and groom. We had champagne, mimosas, wine, sandwiches, fruit, and muffins brought in by Adam, who was wonderful and very helpful during that morning! The food was delicious and light, perfect for eating before your big day! Our ceremony was held in Sandalwood and it was set up in the most beautiful way! We cannot say enough about how gorgeous it was! The staff did an amazing job decorating and making sure everything was perfect for us! Our reception was held in the Acacia ballroom and it was STUNNING! We brought our own personalized items to place around the room along with all the existing decor and Cathy did a phenomenal job placing them! She made this process so easy and stress free for us- all we had to do was bring our stuff in a bag the night before and she set it all up for us! The Oasis staff- bartenders, servers, etc were PHENOMENAL. Every time I turned around there was someone ready to take a request or check to see how we were doing and I could not be more impressed with the service they provided for my husband and I, as well as our guests. Megan in particular was absolutely an angel and she was SO attentive to my husband and I and we could not be more thankful to have had her there to check on us. We had a small issue with the room being extremely warm and were informed that the air conditioner was freezing up and I cannot express how grateful we were to have one of the managers come speak to us himself and come up with a solution right then and there. Within 15 minutes we were cooled down and it was smooth sailing from there! So many of our guests complimented the delicious food and the gorgeous decor in the ceremony room and the reception room. We also received so many compliments for the Oasis staff for handling everything so promptly and professionally. I cannot say enough great things about this venue. From the day we toured until our wedding day it was stress free and nothing but the very best customer service. Thank you so very much to everyone at the Oasis for everything you did to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. We love you all, especially you, Cathy! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Damian and Haylie Young

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Alex P

I held our reception in August and we LOVED Oasis! They were accommodating all the way through the planning process, mostly thanks to my coordinator, Jamie. The reception was perfect! It was well decorated and the food was amazing. I could not recommend them enough! The value... Read More for the price was fantastic.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Abby B

We absolutely loved our reception. It went by so quick, I wish it lasted longer! All of our guests had a great time. The process of planning was great too. Whenever I had a question, my emails were always answered quickly.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Danielle G

My wedding at Oasis was better than I could have dreamed! Cathy Humphries goes above and beyond when it comes to making the bride and groom happy and making the day go smoothly! She takes all the stress out of the wedding planning process. She responds to emails quickly and... Read More resolves issues faster than I thought possible. Having almost everything included at Oasis made planning so much easier. Also a special shout out to megan who was there as our personal waitress/lifesaver. She catered to the bridal party and did such an amazing job. My list of contacts was short and so easy to manage. I really can't say enough good things about this place. It was worth every cent to have our wedding here. Your food, bar, linens, centerpieces, and cake are all included. We had our ceremony outside on the patio and the scenery really is almost all the decorations you need. Having the ceremony at Oasis made it so simple because we didn't have to travel or worry about our guests making it to the reception after. We had the reception in the mulberry room and I HIGHLY recommend that if you can. It is the room that leads to the patio and created more space for our guests to mingle while they took a break from dancing and get some fresh air. You can add upgrades to customize your wedding however you please and if you want something that isn't on their list I can almost guarantee they'll accomadate whatever you want (within reason). If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose oasis hands down.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kerry C

Cathy Humphries and her team at Oasis Conference Center created a Wedding day for my daughter and son in law that we will never forget. The service was exceptional, the food phenomenal, centerpieces were beautiful. Thanks HJ Benken Florist! The best chocolate cake I have ever... Read More tasted. Thanks Sandra at Dessert Works Cakery! The Stunning Bridal Party bouquets were created by Alicia Aldridge Mueller. Thank You Alicia! Cathy Humphries took care of every detail to make it a stress free Wedding Reception that we all enjoyed. The Oasis Conference Center was the perfect venue for the perfect day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kerry C

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Bridget G

The Oasis provided excellent customer services, a beautiful ceremony + reception, and delicious food. Our wedding was outside the mulberry room and the reception was inside. Their agreement with Dessert Works and Benkens Florist made wedding planning a lot easier! We highly... Read More recommend the Oasis for your special occasion.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Abigail W

The service was wonderful! The ceremony and reception was beautiful, nothing but compliments all night long! Perfect service, food, environment, and atmosphere!

2016-12-06T15:37:19 Response from the vendor

Abbi & Josh, it was such a pleasure being a part of your Winter Wonderland Wedding. Everything was just beautiful! Can't wait to see the pictures Cathy Humphries

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

My daughter had her wedding ceremony and reception at the Oasis Conference Center. As the MOB I could not have been happier as to how the day turned out. The Oasis staff and our wedding coordinator Karen Burdgorf were wonderful. Karen was easy to work with and attentive to all... Read More the little details that helped make our daughter's and son-in-law's day special!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Grace F

The staff did excellent job getting everything ready and made it look the way I wanted it to be. The food is amazing! And everyone is super nice.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Marionette L

I throughly enjoyed working with my wedding coordinator, Ms. Cathy Humphries. My wedding was scheduled for September 30th, 2016 and what a FABULOUS AND CLASSY wedding it was. My friends can't stop talking about what a great day it was. My wedding ceromony was held outside... Read More overlooking the golf course with my reception to follow inside. After my ceremony was done outside. Tables were set up outside bar style. It was just so amazing. The all inclusive aspect was just awesome, nothing to worry about with Ms. Humphries handling all the little details. Phone calls were always returned in a timely and courteaous manner. All the staff was just so genuine and friendly. The Vendors chosen were also fantastic. Ms. Sandy at Desert Works Cakery in Cincinnati OH, what a joy to work with. Our Cake was on point and my guests can't stop talking about how delicious the cake was. The folks at Belkin Florist did a phenominal job. What a day it was. All of these wonderful people suceeded my expectant ions. Thank You :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Cassie B

Absolutely PERFECT wedding! Karen is one of the coordinators there and she took amazing care of us. She called/emailed frequently to check in and hash out the details and calm my nerves when my bridesmaids were being particularly difficult. She had a lot of information... Read More regarding the different local vendors, bridal shops, and places to get gowns. Just a genuinely kind and helpful person to work with!! The food was amazing, everyone at my wedding commented on that. Also, we went with their preferred vendors of cake words and party pleasers for the DJ and both were awesome!!! I LOVED our DJ (although I can't remember his name) and our cake was the best I've ever had! Perfect wedding, gorgeous venue and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Matthew H

Great experience thus far leading to the big day! The price, beauty and location are enough reasons to give the venue, 5 stars but what really sets the Oasis apart from other venues we visited is the Staff. Karen Burgdorf, my wedding coordinator has been Amazing! Her kind... Read More disposition has made me feel that i can approach her with any problem I have, and I know that with her by my side the day will run smoothly. She has been so thoughtful and added personal touches to everything she has done for us during this process. She even helped me find a great local vendor for Invitations that gave me exactly what I wanted without breaking the bank.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Ryan F

My wife and I were married at the Oasis on July 9th of this year.. On the day we visited for the first time, we did not have an appointment, we just kind of strolled through the front door and asked to look around. We had been in the Loveland area earlier that day looking at... Read More other venues. We had heard of the Oasis in the past, and thought it was worth a shot to stop in and see if they would let us look around. We walked in and were greeted by the receptionist, we asked to look around, and she instantly grabbed Karen Burgdorf, and asked her to show us around.. Keep in mind, we did not have an appointment. Karen was more than accommodating. She did more than just show us around, she really took the time to answer all of our questions, showed us all around the property, showed us the three different ball rooms, and a photo album of past events at the center.. We were with Karen for over an hour that first day, and we LOVED it. By the time we left, our minds were made up.. We HAD to have our day at the Oasis. We called Karen about an hour later, and started the process of choosing a day. Shortly there after, we chose July 9th. From the time we booked, to the time the reception was over, Karen was on top of everything. She was very helpful in every way. Planning a wedding is a stressful time, and Karen was there to ease the process. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish. Top notch all around.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kristin S

My Husband and I had our wedding here over Labor Day weekend and the Oasis went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Cathy Humphries is AMAZING!!! She was available for any questions we had leading up to our big day and acted like a free wedding planner that we... Read More didn't even pay for, it is truly just Cathy's personality and her going above and beyond for all her clients. It was so nice to have our reception at the Oasis because they also provided a room for my girls and I to relax and get ready in. Walking into the Acacia Ballroom for the first time truly took my breath away! The room looked STUNNING!!! Cathy and the Oasis felt like family and we were sad the night had to come to an end. This place is going to be the place I recommend to all my friends and family from here on out! Thank you again so much Cathy and the Oasis team!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Annette S

As a mother of the bride, I want to give a HUGE shout out to the Oasis Conference Center, where we held our daughter's wedding reception over Labor Day weekend...they did an AMAZING JOB! Cathy Humphries is one of THE BEST in the business-her professionalism, attention to... Read More detail, organizational skills, and genuine care in assisting to plan and execute the "perfect" event is second to none! Although I've worked with Cathy before in planning work-related events (which she is stellar), having her coordinate my daughter's wedding reception took any stress out of this special day, as I knew from past experience how amazing she is in her profession. The Oasis has such beautiful grounds and ballrooms for pictures, and the wedding vendors Cathy works with are just fantastic. Walking into the Acacia Ballroom that evening and seeing the beautiful set up, lighting, centerpieces, wedding cake, bridal tables-it was simply breathtaking! Cathy's support staff was wonderful, super-friendly and helpful in every way, ensuring that all our guests had anything they needed. We have GREAT memories from that special day...I highly recommend Oasis Conference Center!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Betsy C

I have to start by saying that my experience with the Oasis was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding was truly a fairy-tale! We signed with Jennifer but when she left our coordinator changed to Karen! The switch at first made me nervous but after getting to know Karen, I was... Read More reassured that everything was going to be fine. I felt like we were taken care of during the whole experience. If there was any questions I had or anything that I needed they made sure that we were taken care of! The staff was absolutely wonderful day of. It poured rain the day of my wedding until right before the wedding and the staff made sure to wait until last minute and luckily we were able to have my wedding outside! I would also like to thank Cathy for helping out where she could on day of! These ladies and the Oasis staff were absolutely wonderful and I would recommend this place to everyone! If you want your dream wedding to come true - the Oasis is the place to have it! Thanks again Karen, Cathy, and the Oasis staff!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Jessy M

There are 2 main reasons that my husband and I decided to get married at Oasis. We loved that their packages included floral centerpieces, table linens, and the cake. Our wedding coordinator Jen Suma. At the time of booking, she made me feel so at ease and I trusted that she... Read More would do anything and everything to make our day perfect. Unfortunately, shortly after booking we were notified that Jen no longer was part of Oasis and we were given another wedding coordinator, Karen. I felt that Karen did not have the same expertise and skills that Jen had which left me uneasy. Although our wedding day overall was beautiful, I feel that customer service lacked with the Oasis staff. The wedding coordinator throughout the rest of the planning process was VERY unorganized. Even on the wedding day, details that had been discussed repeatedly were forgotten. Her manner with the bridal party and family members was less than pleasant at times. Even my wedding guests noticed some of the rude responses she was giving to my mother. On the wedding day, it seemed that setting up took longer than it should have leading my mom to leave the bridal suite and help set up. (We paid the set-up fee so that wouldn't happen). I was also notified from a guest that later in the night a guest had asked the bartender for coffee leading him to become upset and start throwing things around the bar and making the guest feel uncomfortable for ordering coffee (which we paid for). Although our wedding day was AMAZING, I definitely give most of the credit to our other vendors for making our day more than we could have dreamed of.

2016-07-13T16:03:11 Response from the vendor

The entire staff at Oasis is very sorry about the lack of customer service you experienced on your wedding day. Oasis Weddings is about customer service and removing the stress but it seems we did not live up to those expectations for you. Our deepest... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Heather H

This place is just gorgeous. We took photos on the bridge and by the lake and they were great. One of the things I loved about this place is the "one stop shop" aspect, if you book with them you have you ceremony and reception there and they include food, the cake and the... Read More centerpieces in the package, so we only had to find a DJ and photographers. They use HJ Benken for the centerpieces, so we also used them for the wedding and Desssertworks for the cake. It was way less stressful to plan knowing that we already had the food, cake and flowers done. Nicole Miller was our Oasis point of contact and she was absolutely amazing! She made sure everything was in order and kept in contact with me very frequently prior to the wedding. The decorations were gorgeous and they did everything that I asked of them. The food was absolutely amazing. Guests have been complimenting the food since the wedding. I highly recommend Oasis as a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Lauren B

My experience with The Oasis was top notch! From the initial visit, planning stage, to the day of my wedding, everything was excellent. I have to credit Cathy Humphries for taking the stress out of the wedding planning process. She is most definitely an expert in her field and... Read More made me feel at ease. The staff the day of the wedding was also excellent and they catered to our every need. Amazing staff, beautiful venue and flexible packages, The Oasis is a wonderful venue.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

There can't be a better venue for a wedding reception. The Oasis made my daughters October 24th reception perfect and stress free!! Where else can you get the service, delish food, special bar requests, a wedding planner who coordinates all of your vendors, and specialty chair... Read More covers plus much more included in the price? Our guests are still talking about the night!!! Love the Oasis!!!