Experience an Artfully Curated Bridal Collection

Dresses to dream about. Featuring a carefully curated collection of wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses exclusively available at #offwhitebride. Hand picked for you by our team of experienced bridal buyers, the OffWhite bridal collection is exclusive and not available anywhere else in Utah. The OffWhite collection is carefully curated because your wedding gown represents an extension of your unique and adventurous personality. xoxo- The OffWhite Team

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

10489 S State St, Sandy, UT (801) 571-5551
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Brooke T

I cannot say enough great things about Bridal Expressions! I went in three separate times before buying my dream dress (even though I fell in love with it on the first visit), and everyone made me feel so at home each time! Chelsea was fantastic, so helpful and supportive! She... Read More got an idea of exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life! I'm so happy I bought my dress here, the entire experience has been so easy for me! They really do everything they can to help and make sure everything is perfect for you. Thank you so much to Chelsea and the whole wonderful team at Bridal Expressions! :)

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Jennifer R

I took a huge risk in ordering my dress seen only online, but it worked out like a dream come true! Bridal Expressions was amazing! The staff was very friendly and helpful along the way. I took my measurements, and they helped me pick my perfect size over the phone. I barely... Read More need any alterations, and the dress is perfection! As a bonus, I got an amazing deal on the dress too! I would recommend Bridal Expressions to everyone! I'm so happy with my dress!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Susie B

I got my bridal gown from Off White – Bridal Expressions. The ladies there were very helpful in finding the perfect dress, explaining alterations, communicating with me on order and shipping times, and even rushed my dress to get cleaned and pressed before the big day since it... Read More had gotten very dirty during a formal photo shoot. My only hiccup was that I originally wanted to add straps to the dress I bought there, and in the shop it sounded like that would be an easy thing to do. They would order extra lace and I’d work with a seamstress to make the straps. In the end it wasn’t that easy to add straps and I went without them, but I think that was more my ignorance of fashion and dress construction then an error on the part of the bridal shop. Overall, it was a great experience shopping there and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017

We had a lovely experience at Off White Bride. Breanne was amazing and really patient. She helped me find some great selections and even helped manage my bride breakdown.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Ellen W

Breanne was a wonderful facilitator to help our bride navigate her way through the gowns that didn't fit through to the bridal gowns that looked stunning on her. Our bride left feeling great about herself and the gowns that worked.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Josie A

They took really good care of helping my sister find a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Bree H

Such a fun environment! All the employees are so nice and welcoming!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Ellie B

Great service! Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Sara Y

Adorable boutique with tons of contemporary sparkly options! (I went to 3 other stores in the valley and none of them had a great variety of sparkly dresses). Super friendly and helpful staff - my appointment was great and I ended up finding my dream dress!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Trammie n

juile was the sweetest soul, she was extremely helpful. she helped me not get one, not two, but three wedding dresses.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Julie D

I was out visiting my sister in Utah and we decided to go shopping. Totally spontaneous decision to look. It was my first time looking at wedding dresses. I had no idea what I was looking for. The staff was fantastic, personable, and very helpful. They were able to help me... Read More narrow down my wedding dress options. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Aspen K

Wonderful dress shop! I found my perfect dress here! Now off to Italy in December! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Beckie Y

Off White is just AWESOME! I have never felt more at ease while shopping and preparing for my wedding. The wedding dress selection that Off White has is massive and absolutely stunning. I'm still trying to decided on a couple dresses, but I definitely will be purchasing my... Read More wedding dress from Off White. PS Julie is extremely helpful! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa B

I found my perfect dress at Off White. Tracey was so patient when I tried on so many dresses. I loved this store . The dresses were beautiful and I had a hard time choosing just one. Can't wait for my dress to arrive in March!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa B

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica L

The staff at Off White were awesome! Plus they had so many different styles it was fun to try on so many different looks. I absolutely loved the laid back style of their store! It didn't feel pressury and I ended up finding the dress of my dreams stress free! Thank you Off... Read More White!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tara K

I bought all of my bridesmaids dresses from here. I had found some online and was so happy to be able to find a store that had them to try them on. A few girls needed some alterations, but they came in 2 weeks early and that made it easy. Really great to work with.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sara M

I found a dress that I loved at another store, but they couldn't get it in time for my pictures. I called this store and they happened to have my exact size and color in the same gown! I had it shipped to me and I love it. Super happy I found this place.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 LeAnn L

Great little boutique. Absolutely love my dress from here.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kathryn M

Even though the shop was small they had lots to try on. Found a few dresses that I really liked, but I knew it was the one when o tried my dress on. So excited to get married in a few months!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie D

Bridal Expressions made it so easy for me to find the perfect wedding dress! They have a great selection and made me feel so comfortable. Everything the stylist picked out for me, I ended up buying (the veil and belt). I am so happy with my decision!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christa L

They have a lot of dresses, which is good because some shops only have a few to choose from. I came in because I loved allure dresses and ended up falling in love with a mori lee instead, but it was nice to try on so many styles.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kim M

I had a great experience with this shop. They are all really nice and have lots of dresses. Would buy my dress here again.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Samantha K

Really love my dress from here. I moved my wedding up and they were able to get it in a month sooner, which was such a blessing. Everyone loved my dress and I felt amazing in it.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lindsay M

I'm really happy I came here. I had beeen to lots of stores but just couldn't find something different and still in my price range. They had so many dresses and I was able to find the gown I had seen online at BHLDN here, which was great because I could try it on before I bought... Read More it-- it was also less money here!! So excited to wear my dress!