Oh Happy Day Booth

Austin, Dripping Springs, San Marcos, Round Rock, Cedar Park

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Austin, Dripping Springs, San Marcos, Round Rock, Cedar Park (214) 457-4569

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Cara T

Oh Happy Day is incredible. I knew I wanted to have them work my wedding before I even got engaged. Kelsey is super friendly and easy to work with, and has great communication. I never felt like I was coordinating with a faceless company. You can tell Kelsey and her team really... Read More care about making your event go well and giving you the best experience possible! The attendant who worked our wedding even came and found me during the last hour they were scheduled because she noticed I hadn't had a chance to take any photos yet, and I was so glad she did! We got some great ones. I recommend them to everyone who will listen. You can tell they really have a creative eye and aren't just showing up with a machine and a backdrop. I love love love them and hope I have another excuse to use them again one day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah K

Kelsey and her team were wonderful in booking, coordinating and executing my wedding day vision! The photo booth was the hit of the night!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lorena W

I loved working with Kelsey and her team for our wedding photo booth! The backdrops are just absolutely gorgeous and the pictures are of extremely high quality. Our attendant was great and everything went super smoothly. I had nothing to worry about with them all evening. I... Read More highly recommend Oh Happy Day Photo Booth for your wedding, your guests and you will love it!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jamie Y

Kelsey and her team were absolutely fantastic! We booked her for our February 2017 wedding and were thrilled with the experience. Everything was always communicated in a timely manner. We also loved the packages that were offered-- not confusing at all and the prices were very... Read More reasonable for the awesome service you get! The lovely guy who was stationed at our photo booth all night was hilarious, helpful, and just so sweet to all of our guests! By the end of the night, we were begging him to join us in the photo taking fun. Thanks so much, Kelsey and team!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Natasha P

If you need a photo booth for any event, LOOK NO FURTHER. I cannot say enough great things about working with Oh Happy Day Booth and Kelsey. She runs her business with such class and professionalism! The photos come out SO GREAT and her back drops are to die for. It’s so hard to... Read More pick just one! Her props are super fun in the photos. My guests LOVED the photo booth and lots of them mentioned how sweet Kelsey and her associate were. Oh Happy Day Booth will ensure you have a very happy day!!! Thanks Kelsey!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Heather S

Oh happy day booth was fantastic at my wedding! The photos turned out amazing and the props were so much fun. The attendant was really great and we enjoyed working with them! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for photo booth rentals.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah S

We loved having Oh Happy Day as our Photo Booth for our wedding! Kelsey was very professional, helpful and responsive. The booth was so beautiful and classy at our wedding. The printer messed up towards the end of the wedding, but Kelsey was so sweet to print out and mail all... Read More the photos that couldn't be printed at the wedding so we could have them for our album. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kelsey C

We had the best experience working with Oh Happy Day for our wedding! They were so great to work with and super responsive. Kelsey created the perfect template for our photo prints and the booth ran so smoothly on the day of. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Zully Z

Since I met Kelsey at the Bridal Show I knew I had to book Oh Happy Day. They seemed so different from all other photo booth vendors. The price was reasonable and I was really happy that the pictures were high quality. At the wedding the photo booth was a big hit! Kelsey and... Read More the other girl were amazing to all of our guests. They were very patient and helpful. Thank you so much for being such great vendors!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kaitlin R

Oh Happy Day was a great part of my wedding! I had a BLAST taking pictures in there with my groom as well as all of my guests. It was so simple to use and I love that you can text pictures and also have print outs. Kelsey was great to work with and was always prompt with email... Read More responses! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Linda W

I booked Oh Happy Day for a wedding. Kelsey and Oh Happy Day exceeded expectations! She was so great to work with...very prompt, super pleasant and extremely professional! The photo guestbook was so fun to look through the next day! The extra special treat was that everyone... Read More was given a copy of their photo to take home that evening. You will not be disappointed!! Two thumbs up Oh Happy Day!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Kendall L

This company provided one of the main hits for my wedding!! Everyone loved the photo booth, the photos were great quality, and the people we worked with were so sweet! If you're looking for a photo both I HIGHLY recommend these guys!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Joe R

What a great photobooth! Guests will have the time of their lives. I would definitely recommend a photo booth for any occasion. They are super easy to work with and very responsive to all my questions - plus they have a great selection of backdrops and booth print layouts too!... Read More Definitely hire them for your special event if you want some awesome photos and great memories too!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Holly J

Oh Happy Day Booth definitely was the icing on the cake at my wedding! They did a great job customizing it and making sure that you were a happy customer. Thank you for capturing all the fun memories at my wedding!!

2016-12-30T17:09:52 Response from the vendor

You are so so sweet! We absolutely loved being there and were so happy to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Hannah R

Oh Happy Day Booth was an awesome part of our wedding day! They came with a cute background and I loved the design that Kelsey put together for the photo strips. They were professional and patient as we took a million pictures and even made the cutest scrapbook for me and my... Read More husband! I loved the scrapbook because we got to see a picture of everyone at the reception and we even left with it that same day! It is a sweet reminder of all of the fun we had with our family and friends. We also used the pictures as our favors. I'd highly recommend to other brides!

2016-12-30T17:09:59 Response from the vendor