Oh My Occasions

South Florida, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Naples, Tampa, Boca

Luxury Wedding & Event Planning Firm

We believe in embracing the elements that make your love story so special and sharing those unique characteristics through wedding day details. We work with the TOP vendors in South Florida to find you a perfect match based on personality & budget, creating a wedding that is a true reflection of you. Oh My! Occasions is a full service wedding planning & event design firm. Each package we offer is designed to help guide & assist you in the wedding planning process. We coordinate all the details that go in to planning an event from start to finish. Whether it’s the design or logistics, vendor management & day-of timeline, we are your go-to gal. Oh My Occasions specializes in the "never been done befores" & incorporates the non traditional elements that make your wedding unforgettable.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Pembroke Pines, FL South Florida, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Naples, Tampa, Boca (813) 240-4152
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kaye D

Where do I start? Amber and her entire team are outstanding. I looked at her during our wedding and said, "I don't know how you did it but there's not ONE thing missing, not one hitch or one detail left out." I first connected with Amber via phone and knew immediately she was... Read More "the one." From that moment forward, she was organized, detailed and proud to be our planner. I have to say, our wedding was hands-down the most gorgeous wedding I've ever attended and I know it was not an easy task. Amber outdid herself and I'd recommend her to anyone, anytime. Amber, thank you for loving us and cherishing our wedding as if it were your own. We revel in all the details and loved every second of working with you!!!

2017-09-01T16:12:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your heartfelt words! We were so honored to be a part of your wedding and to create a friendship throughout the lengthy planning process. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to incorporate so many fun details!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Chelsea L

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Amber and her Oh My Occasions team are. They made all our dreams come true without a stress or worry in the world along the way. And in the end our wedding blew our minds and our guests. Non stop checking in to make sure we were... Read More OK and organized and made this experience a dream. Every time someone would ask me if I was tired and sick of all the planning I would say not when your planner does everything and all I have to do is say yes or no to things. I owe her everything to making this process easy and can’t thank the team enough!

2017-12-09T16:57:00 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, thank you so much for your sweet compliments! We LOVED getting to plan your wedding and meeting your entire family. You were such a fabulous bride and made my job so easy and enjoyable. I'm thrilled that we were able to incorporate so many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Molly M

I spent a fair amount of time researching various wedding planners in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Although there were many different wedding planners to choose from, Oh My! Occasions stood out the most to me due to her personal touches and design. From our first meeting to the... Read More wedding day itself, everything was thought through with grace and class. Being in the wedding industry myself as a wedding photographer, I had high expectations of Amber and my whole wedding planning experience. Once Amber went through the steps of a successful wedding and her creative ideas, I could tell how passionate she was about the process. This made me feel so relieved to know I was in good hands. Amber stopped at nothing to ensure we had everything we wanted while still remaining within our budget. She listed to my vision and ideas, incorporated my feedback and provided options that I never would have thought of. She spent a substantial amount of time scoping out venues and provided pros and cons of each. Ultimately, she was able to provide personal touches in order to transform the space into my DREAM wedding venue by adding a chic outdoor tent to a predominantly outdoor area. Amber has an extensive list of vendors to choose from that she is able to work with and kept me at ease and at a low stress level the entire wedding process. Amber is my wedding angel!! On the day of the wedding, everything went exactly as planned thanks to Amber's detailed wedding timeline. Anything that I could have felt stressed with, I didn't because I knew Amber had it all under control and I could enjoy my wedding knowing everything was going as planned. It has been about three months since my wedding, and my guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed it and how the wedding felt like it was right out of a magazine. Amber is blessed with an amazing talent and I am so fortunate to have had her plan my wedding. Her professionalism, the fact that she was able to remain calm throughout the entire wedding, her guidance and truly evident passion for planning weddings genuinely makes me wish that I could relive the entire wedding process over again. Thank you, Amber for everything!!

2017-10-24T09:23:33 Response from the vendor

Oh we are seriously blushing! Thank you so much for the amazing review. Planning the wedding of another industry professional meant the pressure was on and we are SO happy that you were able to enjoy your day being the bride! Being able to add... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Amber is The perfect wedding planner. She goes above and beyond for customer service even sending out cute little personalized client gifts! She so organized and detail oriented there is never anything missed or looked over. Her professional attitude but still fun personality... Read More is so so appreciated! Thank you amber for doing such a wonderful job :)

2017-12-09T16:59:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love being able to personalize gifts to match your style and personality... it's just the beginning of how we can make your wedding day reflect those same things! Thanks for trusting us and allowing us to have fun doing what we love.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Laura B

Amber from Oh My Occasions is wonderful! As a bridesmaid to the bride, I watched her work so hard to make my friend's wedding amazing! She was calm, efficient, and added countless personal touches that all of the guests recognized and appreciated. Outstanding work!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Beatrice F

Working with Oh My! Occasions was such a memorable and outstanding experience! Amber and her team are such a pleasure to work with! They pay attention to every detail and are by your side every step of the way! Countless hours of hard work and outstanding performance by their... Read More team made our wedding journey stress free! They exceed all of our expectations and goals! Our wedding was everything we ever dreamed of and MORE!! THANK YOU TO OH MY! OCCASIONS! #BforeverMine28 #OhMyGallardo

2017-10-24T09:26:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bea! By far, one of our favorite weddings to incorporate a unique touch (and taste) that meant something to you and Mike. We loved being able to create a stress-free environment and fun atmosphere for your reception. Cheers to 10 years!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lisa M

Amber, from Oh My! Occasions is an absolute Godsend and pretty much did 99% my bridals shower planning, ideas, decor, etc. She’s truly a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for everything!!!

2017-10-24T09:27:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lisa! It was so much fun being able to create a wedding shower that complimented your destination wedding. I loved being able to add all the fun and silly touches to the games which were such a reflection of you and Jason.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Karl D

It was such a pleasure working with Amber. I was the groom for a wedding editorial that we shot here in Miami at the ONE Hotel and everything was organized to perfection. Plus she made me and the "bride", my actual girlfriend, incredibly comfortable through the entire process.... Read More She is just a lovely person to work with who is attentive and passionate for her work!

2017-10-24T09:28:17 Response from the vendor

We loved being able to embrace the love between you and Naomi! You were a pleasure to work!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

Oh My! Occasions: pure, authentic, genuine, efficient, detail-oriented, and honest. I have had the honor of working with Amber and her team and I cannot rave enough about them! Amber cares 100000% about her brides and works diligently to make sure their experience and wedding... Read More day is perfect and special! If you are looking for the best of the best, someone who truly cares about you, and will work exceptionally hard to make sure your day is everything and more, there is no question about it: Oh My! Occasions is it!

2017-09-19T12:12:20 Response from the vendor

We so appreciate your raves about Oh My Occasions! We loved planning your big day and bringing your vision to life. Thank you for trusting us to put together your very unique details and personal elements!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Talya A

Ambers passion and enthusiasm as a wedding planner Is openly apparent from the minute you meet her. She seamlessly and effortlessly pulls together the very many elements that make the perfect wedding setting. She puts you at ease immediately and makes you feel so comfortable.... Read More Amber carries a vision through to the minutest detail with her exceptional organizational skills and eye for detail.

2017-09-19T12:10:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We love being able to calm nerves and make our brides feel comfortable. We truly have a passion for what we do here at Oh My Occasions

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amy G

Ambers bright personality makes working with her so easy and enjoyable! She takes all of my ideas and then creates unique and personalized details. Amber truly takes organization to another level and the end product does not disappoint! I would recommend her for any event from... Read More high-end fancy to boho and every combination inbetween she can do it all

2017-09-01T11:37:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love embracing the details that make your event stand out from the rest. I'm happy that we could provide you with that personalized touch!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amanda G

"Oh My Occasions" you have out done yourself!!! Amber is on top of her game and simple amazing and worth EVERY penny! She knows the wedding industry inside and out, and helped us select an incredible set of vendors for our wedding. We had no idea where to start and she made our... Read More dream wedding come to life and every detail was PERFECT . She keeps things on track which was a HUGE stress relief since we have a relatively large wedding with lots of moving parts, and Amber handled them all without any issue, making sure that we and our guests have the best possible time. Every time I got stressed, amber took over. We really appreciated everything she and her team has done. Thank you, Amber!

2017-09-01T11:20:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Our goal at Oh My Occasions is to pair our couples with the best vendors for their individual needs and I am so happy that you were satisfied with the team selected for your event. We aim... Read Less Read More

Amber

From a young age, I had a passion to organize events. My family hosted huge holiday parties, so I caught the planning bug early on in life. As the only daughter & middle child, I was in love with the spotlight. I’d put together “Basement Broadway” productions with my brothers and cousins as actors. These elaborate shows involved intricate scripts, detailed timelines, assigned seating, ticket sales, customized menus, wardrobe and more! By the ripe age of 5, I was the ultimate party planner! A degree in film production and a later career in corporate events helped me join my passions together.