Old Glory Ranch

Wimberley, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Texas Hill Country & Destination Weddings

First class celebrations in simple country elegance. Old Glory Ranch is a full service facility offering a selection of caterers, live music, carriages, & sport court. Your wedding and reception will be an enchanting experience and uniquely your own in this magnificent Texas Hill Country setting.

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Church, Tented

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

3633 River Rd, Wimberley, TX

True Hill Country Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Becca D

I honestly do not have words to describe what a fairy tale my wedding day was thanks to Old Glory Ranch! I cannot tell you how many people were (and still are!) completely in awe and have told me it was by far the most beautiful and best wedding they have ever been to. I cannot... Read More agree more! Not a single detail was overlooked and my day was completely flawless thanks to the hardworking and dedicated OGR crew! Susanne, Karen, Carey, and the rest of the amazing OGR employees were absolutely fantastic. They are extremely professional and know how to "do" weddings! My floral was GORGEOUS. The Chapel Hall was decorated exactly how I had envisioned and the reception was no exception. Nobody in my family had to lift a single finger the entire day and showed up in time to take pictures and get married. Randi and Brandi the "beer donkeys" on duty our night stole the spotlight during the cocktail hour! It was amazing! The entire day was absolutely priceless! I could go on and on about this beautiful venue and how stress free the wedding planning process was thanks to them. From the preferred vendor lists they provide to the immediate responses to any questions we ever had.. they are truly a class act and worth every penny spent. (Even my dad agrees!) It was perfection. Thank you OGR for giving Chris and I our Hill Country Fairy Tale Wedding!

2015-08-03T13:55:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and helping to make your fairy tale wedding a reality! Best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs.!

Beautiful Site with Prime Coordination

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Jenna R

5 stars for this venue, wish I could give more! If you want a beautiful setting with an incredibly attentive staff that takes care of every little detail, Old Glory Ranch is the place to do it. Upon selecting the venue, Gina & crew guided us through the entire process, planning... Read More meetings along the way to help create our vision for the wedding. Gina was always available to answer our calls and e-mails and helped whenever we had questions. Although the planning element may not seem like a big deal when picking a venue, I must say this was the service that we valued the most--having the ability to have fun at the wedding since you're not having to make decisions up to the last minute. Kudos to their whole team. And to top it off, the site was absolutely gorgeous (guaranteed, you cannot get better pictures anywhere else..!).

2015-08-03T13:56:02 Response from the vendor

What a sweet review! Thank you for allowing us to create your dream wedding! We wish you the very best and hope you will keep in touch!

Texas Hill Country Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Leslie G

My husband and I got married in June 2013. Old Glory Ranch helped us to create the rustic and romantic feel to our wedding that we desired. From the beautiful antique wood and stained glass windows of the chapel to the lighted trees outside, every detail of this venue has been... Read More thought out to create an elegant atmosphere. The staff was readily available to answer any and all questions we had while planning our Big Day. Old Glory Ranch provides both the decor and flowers so that is one less vendor to have to research and find. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined with a blend of soft unique florals with touches of succulents and dusty miller. The wrought iron vases, mason jars, antique ice cream buckets, and vintage bottles with touches of sheer burlap and lace created the timeless setting that we wanted. I highly recommend Old Glory Ranch to anyone desiring a Texas Hill Country wedding. The staff will help to create the wedding you have always dreamed of. I loved every minute and detail of our wedding in Wimberley!

2013-08-20T16:43:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We love working with clients who have distinct visions and creating exactly what they were hoping for. So glad to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rachel M

You are guaranteed to work with pros when you choose Old Glory Ranch. They've done this countless times and make you feel very comfortable and confident that your special day is going to be really special. Compared to other venues, I would consider this a one stop shop. You're... Read More not having to figure out who will be picking up chairs at the end of the ceremony or how to make sure everyone gets a slice of cake. But like the saying goes "you get what you pay for." We were surprised by the high costs of using this venue (from flowers that were $2K over budget to $550 to use non-lawn chairs for the ceremony) and sometimes felt that the staff wasn't 100% clear about what costs would end up being. We understand that wedding planning is a fluid process and so, perhaps, should have been a little more prepared for the high costs, but there was certainly more than one instance where the cost came in higher than expected. However, at the end of the day, our wedding went off without a hitch. I didn't worry about anything all evening and I've since discovered that there was a ton that was done behind the scenes to keep the evening flowing. My husband and I left the wedding thinking, "Did that really just happen? Did that really go as perfectly as we felt it went?" And after having spoken with our guests, it really did! We're so happy with how it went and are very glad we went with Old Glory.

2015-10-29T11:47:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased that you were happy with our service and that your event went so well. What a beautiful setting under the Oak Grove with blue skies and a glorious sunset! An evening to remember for sure.... Read Less Read More

Beautiful, romantic, everything I could have asked for

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Stephanie H

Trying to find a venue was absolutely the most stressful part of planning our wedding. Once I set foot inside Old Glory Ranch, I knew the search was over. It's incredibly beautiful inside and out. The staff is fantastic (although the owner did not make me feel very comfortable,... Read More but I guess that's not her job). Very helpful and attentive to any questions or concerns I had. The venue also does all of the flowers. They came out wonderfully. They offer a carriage for the bride's entrance, and also for the bride and groom to enter the reception. Initially I was not going to use it. I felt like it was unnecessary. Thank goodness I changed my mind! It made ALL the difference in the world, and every one of the guests complimented us on it, and said how beautiful it was. I'm so grateful we used the carriage. We did have a few hiccups in the few weeks before the wedding, but they gave us some options and everything turned out perfectly. Also, the donkeys were a huge hit!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

As a bride, at first I was very overwhelmed with the planning process. It gave me great peace of mind knowing that I could completely entrust Old Glory with every detail of the planning, while I was able to focus on my engagement, future marriage, and life in Houston. They are... Read More experienced, perfectionists which is music to any brides ears. No detail was overlooked, and they seamlessly coordinated the evening. When you're spending the money on your wedding, that is something of extreme value. In addition to their professionalism, the venue is absolutely gorgeous! We hardly decorated because we didn't want to take away from the natural beauty of the property. It was a picture oerfect evening. Thank you OGR for giving this "type A" bride peace of mind and the wedding of my dreams!

2015-09-16T17:22:41 Response from the vendor

It makes us very happy that you were able to relax and enjoy your day! Thank you for your kind words and we hope you stay in touch!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Sheiryll S

Our wedding was beyond perfect and we could not believe just how smooth everything went. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they all had. Every single detail from the floral design, the carriage ride, down to the flow of... Read More the ceremony and reception were everything we ever envisioned, if not more. Old Glory Ranch really exceeded our expectations and we are so grateful for all that they've done! We're very happy with the service we received and highly recommend them to anyone wanting a magical and majestic wedding in a gorgeous hill country! I'm not just saying this because it was ours but it really was the best wedding we've ever been to!

2015-09-16T17:23:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your amazing comments! It was our pleasure to provide a perfect scenario for you two! We wish you the best and hope to see you at one of our alum events!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Old Glory Ranch was everything and more than we could ask for to make my daughters fairy tale wedding come true. Nicole & Nick were married on July 11 and the ranch was beautiful in every way. Our guest enjoyed every aspect of the wedding, we received so many compliments and... Read More none of it would have been possible without the OGR team who helped us every step of the way, provided vendor lists and it made the long distance wedding planning much easier than it would have been and I'm so thankful! Suzanne, Gina and the whole team are the best and you won't go wrong planning your wedding with them!

2015-09-16T17:24:28 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and your families! Thank you for your sweet comments and moreover for choosing Old Glory Ranch for such a special event! Keep in touch, we hope to see you at one of our alum events!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

It was a great venue for my wife & I to get married at. The staff was hard working & impressive & the owner is wonderful. Thank you Old Glory Ranch for such a perfect place to partake in one of the most important days of our lives.

2015-09-16T17:25:14 Response from the vendor

We don't hear from groom's very often which made your comment even more special! Thanks for your sweet comments! We will see you soon!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jennifer T

I got married in May 2015 at Old Glory Ranch & it was simply perfect! From the owner, to the site manager, to my day of wedding coordinator, to the groundsman-their staff served us SO well & made my wedding the best day ever. I got married on the wedding deck and then had an... Read More outdoor reception-it was all a dream wedding. Their kindness, accommodation, service, & professionalism is superb. My mother and I could not have asked for a better wedding venue that was absolutely worth our investment!

2015-09-16T17:26:10 Response from the vendor

How sweet! We loved working with you two and feel you are part of the OGR family! Hopefully you will be able to make it back to the ranch soon!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sarah B

Old Glory was an amazing location! I was planning my wedding from Denver, CO and I could not have been happier with the location, people and hospitality! They made planning easy with recommended caterers, musicians, photographers and an in-house florist. Their property is... Read More absolutely stunning, my guests had never seen anything like it! Furthermore, myself and the rest of the bridal party was put at ease with the staff. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a classic, Texas hill country wedding!

2015-09-16T17:26:49 Response from the vendor

What a fabulous day it was! Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Old Glory Ranch for your special occasion!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

It's hard for me to adequately put into words how amazing it was to work with the staff at Old Glory Ranch. My husband Nick and I got married on July 11, 2015 and our wedding went beyond my wildest dreams. From the beginning Nick and I said we wanted a wedding that was centered... Read More around our love and the people we love the most along with an amazing party-and did we get that and more. Suzanne, Gina, our day of coordinator Carey and the rest of the staff worked endlessly to make sure our day went smoothly. Multiple people have commented to us about how calm I was-it was really nice to know I had nothing to worry about. I loved that I got to enjoy every second of our wedding day. Chapel Hall is one of the most beautiful places I've ever laid eyes on and Suzanne and her floral team worked to make it even more beautiful with flowers from our design meeting. The flower arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I had wanted. She listened to what I wanted and created the perfect floral backdrop to our summer wedding. The in house DJ, Chris ROCKED! He also did a great job at listening to what Nick and I wanted and created a playlist that had our whole wedding out on the dance floor all night long. If you're looking for a hill country venue with beautiful grounds and a staff that is top notch look no further than Old Glory Ranch. You can't go wrong with a wedding here-my only regret is we can't do it over and over again! Suzanne, Gina, Carey and OGR Staff, thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me create the wedding of my dreams. It was so easy for my mom and I to work with you and we truly will miss not getting to talk to you on a regular basis. You made a day I dreamed about since I was a little girl come to life and I am forever grateful. Nicole (Woirhaye) McWain

2015-09-16T17:28:17 Response from the vendor

Wow! We're almost blushing! Thank you so much for your beautifully written sentiments. It means the world to us! We're thrilled that you chose OGR for your wedding and hope to see you at one of our alum gatherings! Keep in touch!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Stephen and I got married on May 30th during all the Texas flooding. The weather was crazy and not "pleasant" for a wedding. Old glory ranch did not let the crazy weather nor the damage to the back of the property put a damper on our night. They were so accommodating, calm and... Read More organized. They prepared everything and made things easy on the bride/groom, family and wedding party. It's a beautiful venue with country elegance. I would not have traded it for the world. Susanne, Gina, Karen, and Carey were absolutely amazing! Love Old Glory Ranch and the OGR team!!

2015-09-16T17:30:14 Response from the vendor

What a crazy weekend! It was a joy to work with you following such a devastating flood weekend beforehand. We appreciated your kindness and understanding to the situation we faced in the aftermath. So happy that your day was all you had dreamed of! Keep... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Claire S

Thanks to the staff at Old Glory Ranch, my wedding was more beautiful then I could ever have imagined. They helped me plan down to the smallest detail, ensuring that my day was perfect and that all my guests were well taken care of. The hill country night sky at Old Glory Ranch... Read More is the perfect place to start a life together.

2015-09-16T17:31:51 Response from the vendor

With such a full schedule and planning from long distance, you were amazing! We are so happy to have played a part in your wedding day and hope that the two of you share a long and happy life together. Come back to Texas and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Drew K

Old Glory Ranch is the most beautiful venue to choose for a true Texas Hill Country wedding. Our Daughter's wedding was in March and the wedding weekend was full of rainy weather. Old Glory came through providing all the shelter needed to allow the beauty of the outdoor parts... Read More of the venue to be utilized from the rehearsal dinner in the Gatehouse to the wedding in Chapel Hall.The staff waited as long as they could to move the reception inside while they kept all the beautiful flowers and decorations outside for pictures and the cocktail reception. The ride in the horse and carriage was like a fairy tale and the miniature donkeys are such a unique touch! My highest accolades to Old Glory Ranch! Our family and friends say it was the best Texas wedding they had ever been to!

2015-08-03T13:56:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so very pleased to have been able to work with you and your family in creating this special day for your daughter. Keep in touch!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015

When my daughter decided she wanted to be married in the Hill Country of Texas we visited numerous venues. When we saw Old Glory Ranch, we fell in love and knew we had found the perfect spot. She was married on the wedding deck with the reception outside on the patio. The... Read More simple beauty of the deck with the river and the trees was exactly what she wanted. The patio with the lights at night was festive and romantic! Of course we wanted everything perfect and the staff at Old Glory made that happen. The lists of vendor is extensive and eclectic. The ones we chose were fabulous. Karen,at Old Glory, coordinated everything with them. This included but not limited to catering, transportation, and music. Since this was a destination for our families, the many details would have been extremely time consuming and difficult to coordinate without her help. Suzanne met with us for hours to be sure that she knew what we wanted not just for the flowers, but for the overall spirit of the event. Most importantly, once we arrived at the Ranch, everything was managed beautifully. We all relaxed and let the professional tell us what to do when. The wait staff was exemplary, greeting our guest with drinks and appetizers and smiling faces as they waited for the bridal party arrival. We had an assortment of wines to be served for appetizers and then for the dinner. They did it perfectly! The bar service was great. The clean up was great and nothing interfered with the special moments of the evening. And, everything was packed up and ready for us to take home with us at the end of the evening. Suzanne has high expectations for everyone that works for her and provides services for the ranch. consequently her events are first class, 5 star! Our only regret is that it did not last long enough. If we could plan another wedding I would go to Old Glory again in a heartbeat! It is a magical place!

2015-08-03T13:57:30 Response from the vendor

It is always so nice to hear such raving comments from our clients! It helps to verify even more of why we love what we do! Thanks and keep in touch!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

Old Glory Ranch exceeded our expectations for my daughter's recent wedding (May 2015). The up-front counseling, designing and vendor recommendations proved to be incredibly valuable. Suzanne and Gina were so thorough in their assistance and though we poured over the most... Read More minute details with their kind staff and vendors, we were elated that everything was even better than anticipated. The flowers were exquisite, the décor was perfect, our wedding coordinator, Kim, made everything happen so effortlessly and the staff and facilities were perfect. I loved the added touch of the extra lights in the trees and highly recommend their on-staff DJ. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it so that we had a very crowded dance floor most of the evening. The donkey drink delivery was also fun and well received. With the entire package that we purchased with Old Glory Ranch, I will attest that every penny spent was more than worth it in the end. If you are contemplating a wedding in the Texas Hill Country, I will vouch for the fact that Old Glory Ranch did everything in their power for our wedding to be the most special, trouble free, and positively memorable day for the bride, groom, family and guests. Much of their staff are employees rather than contract labor so they really know what they are doing. During the event and afterwards we received multiple accolades such as "Best wedding I have ever attended.....Kudos to the wedding venue for such a great event.....Best setting ever." With kindest regards, Helene Terry (Mother of the Bride)

2015-08-03T13:58:21 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was truly our pleasure working with your family and playing an integral part in making the day all it could be! Blessings to you all!

Dreams come true at OGR

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Lauren J

My husband and I got married at Old Glory Ranch (OGR) on 4/11/15. We wanted the theme of our wedding to be rustic/country, a hill country wedding. We first learned about OGR from a friend of a friend's facebook page who had her wedding at OGR. As soon as we saw the pictures we... Read More knew this was the one! We toured a total of 2 wedding venues, one in Houston to make my parents happy as that is where they are from and OGR. Once my parents visited OGR with us they knew why we were so obsessed. All the little decorative details of the venue is something you won't see anywhere else and the even better part is that it's all for you. Not having to worry about making your own centerpieces or decorating anything was amazing. OGR does it all from set up to break down, no family member or friend has to do anything the day of the wedding but relax. They have a website you can go on and pick out all of your favorite pieces they have that you want to see at your wedding. You also get an onsite manager who coordinates with your vendors and a day of wedding coordinator who runs the timeline of your wedding and makes sure everything runs smoothly the day of (they probably do way more than this, this is just a few of the bigger items they took care of that made my life a lot easier). We will say this venue ended up costing us quite a bit more than we were expecting (you pay for every little detail; for example a $500 kitchen fee that is not included in the facility fee and $250 per staff member and I think you have to have at least 8, etc) However, I can't go without saying that every cost was worth having our wedding here. You can't get the best and expect to pay a little. The venue was above and beyond what we wanted and the staff here is amazing too. We had multiple wedding guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. If you're looking for a fairy tale, OGR can give it to you!

2015-05-01T11:32:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful comments! It was truly our pleasure, and we LOVE making dreams come true! Wishing you both the very best!

Magical Evening!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Kimberly C

What a beautiful venue. Old Glory Ranch absolutely provided us with our fairy tale wedding! From the setting to the service, everything was exquisite. Old Glory Ranch and their staff do everything first class. I had many guests comment that it was the most beautiful venue they... Read More had ever been to. This is all due to the work and attention give by Suzanne, Gina and Karen at OGR. The on-site wedding coordinator will more than fulfill your needs during the planning process as well as the day of the wedding. Our wedding was in December so we took advantage of the Chapel for the ceremony and the reception and it was executed perfectly. Thank-you OGR for giving us such wonderful memories!

2015-05-01T11:33:17 Response from the vendor

What a joy it was working with you all. We love holiday events and creating your magical evening was so much fun for everyone! We wish you a very long and extremely happy life together!

I love Old Glory Ranch!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Emily F

My husband and I got married in Jan 2015 at Old Glory. I have given this venue 5 stars in every area except cost, since it is a more expensive venue. With that said, I feel the money was very well spent and we were given absolutely excellent service! The owner (Suzanne... Read More McCord) and manager (Gina McClure) were both wonderful. Gina consistently went above and beyond! She very promptly responded to emails and calls and always met all our needs. As a bride, I greatly appreciated that Gina took care of everything; at each meeting she helped lower my stress level. Our wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding was Carey Millington. Carey did an excellent job for both our rehearsal and wedding day. Our wedding officiant (who has performed hundreds of weddings) told us that Carey was one of the best coordinators he has worked with. Lastly, the Old Glory Ranch DJ, Chris Heckendorn, was absolutely perfect!! He made the entire process of choosing ceremony and reception music so easy. We have such fond memories from our reception, and so much of that was due to the songs that he played. I know there are countless Old Glory staff members who I did not meet in person. The staff who worked to create our wedding decor and flower arrangements did an amazing job, and I am thankful for their beautiful work! I would recommend Old Glory Ranch without reservation; we will always be so thankful we chose this venue.

2015-04-29T13:36:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love working with so many different couples and especially when the groom is also involved throughout the planning process! Have a wonderful, long and adventure-filled life together! Best wishes!

Easy Peasy

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

OGR is an exceptional venue! The staff makes planning a breeze. Though I am typically a control freak (the engineer in me), it was nice to relinquish control knowing that the staff would take care of every detail. Also, though many details/decisions can be easily made from OGR's... Read More available options, you can still incorporate your ideas/plans into your wedding. For example, music selection for the ceremony, cake and food vendors, programs, sign-in book, etc. are ways you can create your special wedding details. Being creative and on Pinterest overload, I made 200+ cootie catchers for programs, drew a thumb print tree for guests to mark, made a special mix of songs for the ceremony, had special event cups made, etc. OGR happily and successfully incorporated my little details into the day. Our wedding was supposed to be an indoor chapel ceremony with an outdoor reception; however, the weather had other plans, so the reception was moved indoors. Though this was disappointing, the wedding was still a success. We did have a little time to enjoy the back patio for the first dance which made us so happy since the outside is so picturesque. We rented the miniature donkeys for the cocktail hour. I highly recommend these little guys. They make for a nice quirky, unique detail to your wedding and definitely make for a great photo op for the bride, groom and guests. The OGR DJ, Chris, did a wonderful job. Our guests were kept on their feet singing and dancing around until it was time to go. Honestly, a big fear of mine was having a dud reception...the kind where the guests are glued to their seats and no one dances...our wedding reception was definitely all I had hoped for! Another nice feature to OGR is that they do not provide alcohol through the venue. This detail makes for a BIG cost savings for the bride and groom. We purchased kegs and wine through an outside vendor. It was not difficult, though it just required a little coordination and planning. Overall, our wedding was a success. We had the Texas Hill Country wedding we desired. Would we do it all over again? Most definitely!

2015-04-29T13:37:40 Response from the vendor

Wow! What a wonderful recap of your big day. We were so happy to be a part of it! Wishing you two an amazing lifetime together!

Beyond Perfect

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Growing up every little girl dreams of their "fairy tale" wedding that they one day hope to have from her dress, to the perfect guy, venue, and flowers. Well I can honestly say my dream came true on January 4, 2014; not only did I find my Prince Charming and my one of a kind... Read More vintage chic Lazaro gown I had my perfect wedding at Old Glory Ranch. Since I was the first bride of the New Year that added another special element to our wedding day. From the moment I saw Old Glory I knew without a doubt this was where I would finally marry my best friend. As my husband, Miles, and I began the hectic planning of making our special day one for the memory books we were amazed at how the entire staff at Old Glory went above and beyond to make it as stress free as possible. Working with Gina, Suzanne and Karen was so effortless; they were so organized at each of my three meetings and worked around my schedule since at the time of planning I was earning my second degree in nursing in Houston. Throughout our meetings they gave us a wealth of information needed to select our perfect photographer, videographer, caterer and baker from their preferred vendor lists in addition to helping us pick our centerpieces, décor and flowers from their exclusive vault. They were always prompt to answer all of our questions and when need offered their expert advice and suggestions while still letting Miles and I make the final decisions so that everything truly reflected our vision for an elegant but rustic winter Texas Hill Country wedding. For January the weather was beautiful so our guests could enjoy the open but comfortable covered patio while sipping cocktails and nibbling on a variety of delicious appetizers as Chapel Hall was magically transformed from our ceremony site to our reception. The Floral team at Old Glory outdid themselves with the breathtaking ivory based flower arrangements that filled the venue which included hydrangeas, spider mums, roses, juniper, blue berries, calla lilies, succulents, wax flowers and snow tipped pine cones that perfectly reflected our winter wonderland theme. After sharing in a fabulous buffet catered by "Gourmet Gals”, the cake cutting, toasts’, bouquet and garter tosses, followed by dancing into the night it was finally time for Miles and I to make our get away as we ran through fake snow into our awaiting limo. As soon as we departed our wedding party boarded a bus that had already been preloaded with our gifts, pictures, leftover food, and cakes so that all our families had to do was to depart as well. January 4th by far was the best day of my life. Not only did I get my "something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue" I got to marry the man of my dreams at the most beautiful Hill Country venue while being surrounded by our family and friends. We are honored to officially be included in Old Glory's 2014 alum. Thanks and Gods blessings to Suzanne, Karen, Gina and the rest of the OGR staff.

2015-04-29T13:39:06 Response from the vendor

We are always happy to make 'dreams come true'. We loved working with you in creating exactly what you had hoped for! May you two have an amazing journey for many, many years yet to come!

Love love love Old Glory!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Jenna P

Our wedding was held at Old Glory in July 2014. It was the best day of our lives!! Everyone at Old Glory was awesome to work with. The ceremony was in the chapel and then guests went out on the covered patio for cocktail hour while the room was flipped and then guests came... Read More back in for the reception/dinner/dancing. All of the vendors that Old Glory suggested were great also. Everyone is very professional and organized. The actual day of the wedding was flawless. Everyone kept telling me how I was such a calm bride but I think it was honestly because I had nothing to worry about! Everything was taken care of and anything I could want or need on the day of was there in front of me before I could even think of it. It helped everyone relax and just be able to enjoy the day. Old Glory does all of the floral and design for the wedding and they can come up with anything you can imagine! I absolutely loved all of the flowers that we had at our wedding. All of our guests commented how beautiful the wedding was and how the staff was very helpful. I would definitely recommend Old Glory to anyone wanting a beautiful Texas Hill Country wedding. They went above and beyond my expectations!!

2015-04-29T13:40:17 Response from the vendor

We love it when people claim their OGR wedding the "Best Day of Our Lives"! What better compliment could we receive?! Thanks for entrusting us with your special day. Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter!

Best Wedding Vendor EVER!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Allison J

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and the amazing people that run it. Everyone that works here is very friendly and professional. They know exactly what they are doing and provide those little details that you don't even think of that make the big day flow so... Read More smoothly. It was wonderful to have a venue that also provided all the decor, as they know their environment and how to make the whole place gorgeous, even the little nick and crannies you don't know about. All my guests were totally wowed by how absolutely gorgeous the whole place was!! I have heard from several guests that this was the best wedding they have ever attended! Even on the wedding day when we were scrambling to come up with a "signature drink", the owner, coordination, matron of honor, and I were in their kitchen taste testing and having a great time! They were so fun to work with!! The whole process, from the initial stages of planning to our wedding day were flawless!!! I did nothing on my special day but enjoy and have fun!!! Thank you for making our day a beautiful one and one I will never forget!!!!

2015-04-29T13:41:22 Response from the vendor

We LOVED working with you two! What an amazing journey from the beginning planning stages to the end result! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations and look forward to many more gatherings together! Best wishes and congrats on your new addition!

Best Day of Our Lives!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

I cannot imagine celebrating the best day of our lives any other place than Old Glory Ranch. My husband and I are both from Houston, however we were wanting something different - not the usual Houston wedding. After going through multiple magazines and feeling very overwhelmed,... Read More I asked my brother what his favorite wedding was, and why. He immediately replied Old Glory Ranch reasons being the beautiful chapel, the sound of the chapel bell as the bride rode in on a horse drawn carriage, the donkeys carrying beverages around the cocktail hour, the fireworks display, and of course the overall beauty of the venue. My mom and I checked out the website and thought we would give them a call to see if our date might be available. I could not believe that the date was open as our hopeful wedding date was only 7 months away. After our initial visit to the property, we knew that this was a special place. I could not wait for our family and friends to see and experience the beauty of the Wimberley hill country. The staff at Old Glory Ranch makes sure that EVERYTHING is taken care of so I did not have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding. It was so helpful having a list of vendors that they know and trust since I was not from the area. I could not have asked for a more seamless and organized wedding planning process. To this day, when the topic of weddings comes up, family and friends tell me how much they enjoyed our wedding and that it was by far their favorite wedding they have been to. There are so many unique offerings at Old Glory Ranch, the guests really appreciate the thought and natural beauty of the venue and most importantly, have a blast!! I cannot thank the staff (and my brother for the idea!) at Old Glory Ranch for making October 5th such a memorable day in not only our lives, but also our family and friends!!

2015-04-29T13:42:44 Response from the vendor

It's a challenge to plan a destination wedding. We are so happy to have eased the process for you and provided a day that will not soon be forgotten! Thanks for choosing our venue for your wonderful event. Wishing you a life of love, joy... Read Less Read More