Book Your Wedding with Old Glory Ranch

A BALLROOM IN WIMBERLEY, TX

Old Glory Ranch in the Texas Hill Country near Austin, Texas, is a scenic site for a wedding, bursting with country charm and simple elegance. From its wooden buildings and its picnic tables to its stately trees and ancient river, you can make your rustic wedding at Old Glory Ranch as glamorous or as laid-back as you prefer. You can choose from four different locales on the premises for your wedding reception, with the assistance of a dedicated event planning staff.

Chapel Hall. This charming, wooden building is Old Glory Ranch’s full-service wedding venue. From the bell tower to the teak and iron chairs, its timeless, rustic ambience is ideal for a ceremony and reception, or for a ceremony and cocktail hour. It seats up to 180 guests for an indoor reception and up to 340 for an indoor ceremony, along with a patio reception.

Wedding Deck. For a romantic patio reception beside the river, couples may choose the Wedding Deck at Old Glory Ranch. It is a beautiful, natural setting that can accommodate up to 340 guests with patio seating.

Stone Landing. This secluded spot near the river and among the trees will make for a majestic outdoor wedding. Seating options include garden chairs, folding chairs or benches. Stone Landing can accommodate up to 75 guests.

Gatehouse Pavilion. For a fun, family wedding with a more casual atmosphere, Gatehouse Pavilion is a covered, open-air structure with benches for the ceremony and picnic tables for the reception. It is an excellent place for weddings where there are a lot of children in attendance. It can accommodate up to 100 guests.

Couples typically rent the Old Glory Ranch for five hours for a ceremony and reception, or four hours for just a reception. Longer site rentals are available.

A wedding coordinator and an event manager will be there to help on the day of the wedding. The wedding planning services also include three meetings with the wedding coordinator and unlimited phone calls and emails. One of these meetings is a design meeting, typically two to four months before the wedding day.

Garden chairs are included in the price, but couples can upgrade to wooden folding chairs. Old Glory Ranch does not provide catering, but couples may arrange for it during the planning meeting.

Couples who marry at Old Glory Ranch love the charming, country setting and the helpful event planning staff. They also love the versatility, because Old Glory Ranch is suitable for do-it-yourself weddings and for elegant evenings with a horse-drawn carriage, along with everything in between.

Weddings at Old Glory Ranch come with many perks and include:

• A photography session
  • Tables and chairs
  • On-site security
  • Golf cart transportation from the parking area to the wedding site
  • Cake cutting

Texas Hill Country & Destination Weddings

First class celebrations in simple country elegance. Old Glory Ranch is a full service facility offering a selection of caterers, live music, carriages, & sport court. Your wedding and reception will be an enchanting experience and uniquely your own in this magnificent Texas Hill Country setting.

• Outdoor - Covered

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

3633 River Rd, Wimberley, TX (512) 847-3646

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Lauren N

We are still hearing about how amazing our wedding was and how awesome the staff was. It was truly a blessing working with Old Glory. They made my dreams come true... I never felt like they were planning any other weddings at the same time as mine. The focus and attention was on... Read More my wedding. I planned my wedding "by myself" but old glory held my hand the whole way and answered every phone call and email with great detail. I could go on and on about how wonderful this venue is and the staff that works there.

2016-06-24T14:22:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your special day at Old Glory Ranch. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we appreciated your attention to detail. Please keep in touch!

Beautiful Site with Prime Coordination

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Jenna R

5 stars for this venue, wish I could give more! If you want a beautiful setting with an incredibly attentive staff that takes care of every little detail, Old Glory Ranch is the place to do it. Upon selecting the venue, Gina & crew guided us through the entire process, planning... Read More meetings along the way to help create our vision for the wedding. Gina was always available to answer our calls and e-mails and helped whenever we had questions. Although the planning element may not seem like a big deal when picking a venue, I must say this was the service that we valued the most--having the ability to have fun at the wedding since you're not having to make decisions up to the last minute. Kudos to their whole team. And to top it off, the site was absolutely gorgeous (guaranteed, you cannot get better pictures anywhere else..!).

2015-08-03T13:56:02 Response from the vendor

What a sweet review! Thank you for allowing us to create your dream wedding! We wish you the very best and hope you will keep in touch!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Taylor C

I cannot say enough great things about Old Glory Ranch! I am a self proclaimed control freak and even with how detail oriented I am, OGR far exceeded my expectations. The venue is kept immaculate so the photo opportunities are endless, and since they do floral in house, they... Read More know how to design it in a way that not only fits into the vision of the couple, but also compliments the beauty of venue itself. Karen was our coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. From answering all my questions to coordinating vendors, it was a blessing having someone to work out the day of details so that the wedding party and family did not have to take on that stress. They also have a day of coordinator, Carey, and she was amazing to work with as well. From the ceremony to the reception, everything flowed perfectly, and if myself or the groom needed anything, we had it at a moment's notice. Old Glory Ranch has truly perfected the art of throwing the perfect wedding. Throughout the night and even to this day, myself and my parents have received countless compliments not only on how beautiful the event was, but also on how well done everything was. I cannot thank OGR enough as they gave my husband and me a truly amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Louise J

Old Glory is the prefect setting for a wedding. It felt right the moment we walked through the door of the Chapel. Our daughter got married there in April and we are still hearing from friends and family what an amazing night it was. Many, many thanks to all the staff for... Read More outstanding service but most especially to Karen, who goes above and beyond to help. We had definite ideas for centre pieces for the tables, which Suzanne hadn't done before, but she surpassed herself. They were beautiful, as were all the flowers. The venue is unique, and the packages they offer remove some of the stress of organizing a wedding, from flowers to their eclectic choice of accessories. Thank you, Old Glory, for the most wonderful memories.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Mara K

Wow, where do I begin? I arrived at this venue unexpectedly and the owner Susan happened to be there to give me a tour. When I say fate brought me here, I mean it. Susan welcomed me with open arms and I knew stepping into this venue that this was the place I wanted to marry my... Read More best friend. Her coordinators were so great at keeping me up to date with all that needed to be done, but what you really should know is they do everything for you. Literally everything. I had the BEST wedding, more than I could have dreamed of due to this venue and the staff. I was amazed on my wedding day on the outcome and not only that, I got to ENJOY my wedding day along with our family. Everyone that attended was so amazed. Thank you Old Glory Ranch, Suzanne, Kare, and Carey for making my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Morgan H

From the very beginning my experience as the groom of our wedding at Old Glory Ranch was great! All the staff from the planners to the actual coordinator on the day of the event were extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional which made a very stressful time and... Read More process so much better. Our wedding day was amazing and their staff did everything possible to make all of it go off without a hitch. I still am getting comments from friends and family on how beautiful the venue was and how well the everything flowed from wedding to reception. If you're looking to have a great wedding in the beautiful Texas Hill Country then look no further!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Louis G

If your son or daughter is planning a wedding and they mean the world to you....there is no other place like Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley, TX. Best venue in TEXAS! The attention to detail, along with the customer service is the example for others to follow. My wife and I were... Read More the brides parents and we felt like we were invited guests as well....it was a worry and stress "free" experience! Old Glory Ranch, was the first venue we visited and immediately realized, there was no reason to visit any others....Thank you for the wedding experience of a lifetime!

2017-10-05T16:18:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Amy G

From the moment we walked into Chapel Hall at Old Glory Ranch we knew instantly that was where we were meant to be married. We met April and she was so inviting and made wedding planning look easy! Next, we met Karen and she was absolutely amazing in every way. She was very... Read More personable and made our dream wedding come true! Suzanne and ALL the staff family at Old Glory Ranch were so warm, accommodating, and paid very close attention to details! We can't thank everyone at OGR enough for making our wedding day the BEST day of our life!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Mariolein W

From the moment we drove in and saw the chapel we were in awe. April took us on a tour and were hooked from there, not to mention BEER BURROS! The ranch is immaculately kept and just so beautiful. HUGE thank you to Suzanne, April, Carey and Karen for making our vision come to... Read More life, while still being mindful of our budget and working with us even though we were three hours away and dealing with a hurricane. All of our guests keep raving about how fun, beautiful and well organized everything was, you all truly made our day AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessi W

Everything about our day was just amazing! We fell in love with the venue immediately and only fell further in love with everything as our relationship with Old Glory grew-- everyone we worked with was amazing. Every detail was important to the staff. Communication was excellent... Read More throughout the planning process, and our wedding day was the smoothest, happiest, most fun night of our lives! Thank you everyone at Old Glory Ranch for making our day even better than we could have imagined!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bonny B

Old glory made everything so easy- from beginning to end, all we had to do was show them what we liked and the show up and party! They made our day really special, and most importantly, they took care of every little detail amazingly so that we, our friends,and family's were... Read More able to enjoy the ceremony and reception without having to lift a finger...they even packed our cars and included a after wedding snack for us in our car! If you want a beautiful wedding, custom designed for you with all the help and support you can imagine, this venue is for you! And who doesn't want that?😊

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Willow M

My husband and I were married at OGR about 3 months ago and it was our perfect day!! Suzanne, Karen, Carey and April were beyond amazing to work with. These ladies made the wedding planning process a breeze. They listened to all of our thoughts and ideas and the wedding was... Read More stunning! My wedding was in April and the bluebonnets were beautiful as well as the chapel and the grounds surrounding it. My husband and I have received compliment after compliment about how beautiful and fun our wedding was. Old Glory Ranch made our wedding day dreams come true!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Willow M

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mary H

Old Glory is a must see, must book venue if you want an outdoor or hill country wedding. I could not have found a more perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. Not only is it gorgeous, but Suzanne and my onsite coordinator, Karen Smith, were so accommodating to all of our... Read More special needs. We had our first venue have to cancel about 3 months before the wedding, and Suzanne graciously made Old Glory work for us, even with our limited budget. Old Glory made EVERYTHING my daughter had imagined come true! We did DIY at the Pavillion, and I was nervous about pulling it off, but Karen was so helpful it seemed easy. Even with my being in Houston and my daughter being away at Dental School, Karen kept tabs on us and made sure we had a plan for every necessary detail (many we didn't think of ourselves!). Then when the day came, their staff could not be more professional! They were behind the scenes making up for any 'mistakes' we made, so her day was perfect. I could not be more grateful. The pictures are gorgeous - the landscape and venue buildings are so easy for photographers to work with! And you must get the donkeys - huge hit with the guests and the phitographers . If I could give 10 stars I would!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Victoria W

100% stop looking and book this venue, Karen Smith was awesome to work with. The staff was amazing and super nice, their vendors were over the top awesome and the price was great! If you want to DIY [I did] the pavilion is the perfect venue, you barely need anything as far as... Read More decorations. Old Glory goes above and beyond expectations. They helped make my wedding day the most amazing day I could have ever imagined. Even with going through me [a busy grad student who lives 4 hours away, with a tight budget, and only 3 months to plan the wedding] they managed to stay so professional and attentive to every question and need. They are so helpful beyond the contract, I would definitely work with them again in the future. Have a DJ bring lighting, and you wont need to go to the trouble of buying and putting up extra lights. Oh, and use the donkeys, they were a HUGE hit for my guests and awesome for pictures.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Jackie S

I knew as soon as I walked into the chapel for the first time that Old Glory Ranch would be the place I got married. Our wedding was on 1/14/17, and it was the most beautiful, special, and unforgettable night ever. From a woman who did not know all that goes into planning a... Read More wedding and also decided to do it in 3 short months, the staff at OGR made it possible and stress free. They definitely know what they're doing and go out of their way to help you with whatever you need, large or small. The place is absolutely breathtaking. Suzanne, the owner, really knows how to capture the look you're going for. In my design meeting with her, I just gave her a brief description of what I wanted and showed her some pictures, and she far exceeded my expectations. My bridal bouquet was exquisite, and the venue looked better than I even imagined. Karen was my coordinator and she helped me every step of the way, and always responded quickly. She also contacted all my vendors so I didn't have to worry about a thing, which I am so grateful for! Carey was an incredible planner! She made the whole night go so smooth. Any last minute changes or ideas, she made it happen. She really is amazing at what she does and made the night come together beautifully. The entire staff was great!! They really go above and beyond to make your wedding day magical...I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. Thank you all for making my wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Kayla W

Old Glory Ranch will forever hold a special place in my heart! My husband and I married there on November 5, 2016 and had the most perfect rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and wedding day! The entire staff is extremely wonderful to work with and eager to accommodate all of your... Read More needs. The venue is absolutely stunning and captures the attention of all ages! I would highly recommend any bride planning a wedding with Old Glory Ranch!

2016-12-26T13:10:36 Response from the vendor

We are glad to be a part of your beautiful wedding. It was a wonderful weekend full of love! We wish you all the best and hope that you will stay in touch!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 margie r

Old Glory Ranch is a stunning Hill Country venue! If you have a vision they can make it happen. We were married on October 8, 2016. The wedding planning process is a bit overwhelming but with Karen leading the way you get a feeling of comfort and competence. We could not... Read More have done it without her. Thank you Karen! Our wedding day was perfect and the staff was there every step of the way pampering and guiding us. The floral decor was beautiful and the vendors they recommended were solid performers from the music to the catering to the photographer and the cake... it was all so well done. Close to the end of the reception we were having so much fun we extended the reception for another hour. We just did not want the day to end. One of my cousins from New York said it the best. "This is not just a wedding, this is an experience!"

2016-10-31T13:42:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write and let us know how happy you were with our venue, services, and staff. We noticed how much your guests were enjoying the reception! All the best to you and your new husband from all of us!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Megan P

The staff at old glory was fantastic from the beginning. We had several pre wedding meetings prior to our wedding where we were able to relay our wishes which were accommodated. The day of our wedding had questionable weather with our set up including outside tables. The staff... Read More kept us up to date with alternative plans which was an easy fix with turning over the hall while appetizers were served under the patio. The hall and outside patio were decorated very nicely matching what we had discussed in our pre wedding meetings. Karen and the other staff were attentive to the timeline we discussed as well as to our guests throughout the event. Overall our wedding went right along with our hopes and wishes and we had no issues throughout the event. We will have lasting memories of our wedding at old glory.

2016-10-31T13:49:06 Response from the vendor

We are fortunate to have such a perfect back-up plan in case of inclement weather and so happy that your wedding day was all you hoped it would be. We enjoyed working with you. Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Taylor C

We got married at Old Glory Ranch October 15, 2016 and couldn't have picked a better venue! Our guest are still contacting us about how great everything was. The staff and grounds sets this venue apart! When you turn around to look for someone for a simple questions, they are... Read More right there. From meetings, emails and phone calls the staff at Old Glory Ranch is the best in the business. The floral/ decoration teams made all our ideas a reality. I would recommend Old Glory Ranch to anyone looking to get married in the Hill Country.

2016-10-31T13:55:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased that you loved the natural beauty of Old Glory Ranch and that you would recommend our services. Please keep in contact. We would love to see you at one of our alum events!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Janna N

My wife and I could not have been happier with Old Glory Ranch and their staff. We are natural planners and were met with professional staff who shared great ideas with us in the planning phase and were extremely flexible and understanding of our needs for our wedding day. They... Read More do a great job of managing all the "ins and outs" of wedding planning and the wedding day. My wife and I would meet and update with vendor selections and ideas, and Old Glory Ranch would take care of the rest! The tasks of decorating, making deliveries and stressful jobs on the day of the wedding that typically are assigned to family members are taken care of in your site fee to OGR. They simply let you and your family enjoy the day and they manage the day seamlessly to your discretion. The design and floral teams are spectacular in their custom design packages, flower and floral arrangements and they were so friendly and flexible in choosing how we wanted our day to look. We were able to explain our budget needs and concerns and OGR bent over backwards to make it work. The venue itself is a beautiful place that guests will love, there are many little touches that you can add to make it special for your wedding day. I would highly reccomend this venue to anyone.

2016-10-24T09:49:46 Response from the vendor

How nice! We loved working with you two and feel you are part of the OGR family. Hopefully you will be able to make it back to the ranch soon. Wishing you all the best as you begin your lives together!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Andi S

I think the best review I can post is to directly copy the thank you note that I sent to Susan, Gina, and Karen after our ceremony: We have finally settled into married life, so I wanted to take a minute to let you know how thankful we are that we chose Old Glory as our venue.... Read More Our wedding day was truly the best day of my life, and my husband feels the same way. You guys knocked it out of the park. Everyone told us to be ready because inevitably something major always goes wrong on your wedding day. Well, if it did, we don't know about it and I know that is only because we left all of the details into your very capable hands! I loved that after we dropped everything off on Thursday I never had to worry about another thing...all I had to do was show up and yet everything was PERFECT. The decor and ambiance, the flow of every event that weekend, and especially the processional timing, ceremony, and reception...all flawless. Our guests have repeatedly told me that our wedding was not only the most beautiful ("Every detail deserves it's own Pinterest board!") but also the most fun wedding that they have ever attended. Normally I would say that is just something people tell every bride. But now I've seen the pictures. And the videos. And let me tell you...they are right. I still can't get over how beautiful the floral & decor turned out. You guys managed to completely capture my vision and yet expand upon it so that the result was even better than what I had in mind. And it wasn't just beautiful in person; all of the floral and decor looks even better in the photographs, if that is even possible! About a third of our guests changed their Facebook profile pictures to one from that evening. Bluebonnets, beer donkeys, and flower-covered wagons filled up our FB newsfeeds for days! :D Simply put, it was stunning. If we could go back in time and do it all over again neither one of us would change a single thing. To sum up, you guys are the masters of all things wedding and all others in the industry should bow down to you. :D From the bottom of our hearts, thank you

2016-10-31T10:03:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are happy to know that we exceeded your expectations and you were able to relax and enjoy your most special day! You are now members of our treasured OGR family and we hope you will keep... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Devanie G

My husband, Carl and I, got married this past April at the breathtaking, Old Glory Ranch! We couldn't have been more pleased with how much attention to detail the staff, owner, and wedding coordinator put into making our BIG day beyond perfect! From the moment we took our first... Read More tour and met with Old Glory staff, we knew that we had found our dream venue and were so excited to begin the planning! The drive up the pathway, leading to the most unique rustic Chapel Hall speaks for itself and an added plus are what the Hill Country is known for, the Bluebonnets and Wildflowers! We knew that we wanted lots of floral accents to go with our theme as our bridesmaids dresses were floral with an array of color. The Old Glory Floral team did a spectacular job with each and every arrangement they put together, from my beautiful bouquet to the centerpieces and in between. Old Glory not only assisted with helping us plan the look and feel of our wedding day, but they also provided amazing lists of all the best connections in the area from Food to Music to Cake designers and Photography! Overall, we wanted our friends and family to have a wedding weekend that they couldn't forget, at a place that they would continue talking about for years and years to come and we know for a fact that we got that with Old Glory Ranch! We can't thank you all enough for all that you did!

2016-10-05T11:34:10 Response from the vendor

We very much appreciate your kind words and we could not be more pleased that everything came together just as you had dreamed of. Please keep in contact with us as you are now members of the Old Glory family!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

There was not a single thing out of place or worrisome at this venue for my wife and I's wedding day. The staff here treat your wedding day as the most important day of the year. They are so friendly, fair and respectful to you and will accommodate any need or concern that you... Read More have.

2016-09-21T17:29:08 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to have helped to make your wedding day a very special one. You were a joy to work with and we hope that you will keep in touch with us as you begin your lives together!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Heather F

My entire experience with Old Glory Ranch and the incredible, personable and caring staff made my perfect day so enjoyable. The decorations and the flowers left me breathless. In all of my life, I could have never imagined such a perfect venue/day. We literally got to enjoy... Read More every moment of it and it was so perfect! My husband and I are so appreciative for the job that was done to make the venue so beautiful, making our wedding day absolutely perfect. We will remember this day for the rest of our lives and have made lasting friendships with the incredible staff members. My wedding was truly perfect, the venue was gorgeous and I would not change a thing. I will definitely be visiting this beautiful ranch often.

2016-08-05T09:59:11 Response from the vendor

Heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your wedding day. We are pleased to know that we helped to make it such a perfect and memorable time. Please do visit us. You and your husband... Read Less Read More