Book Your Wedding with Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate

A BALLROOM IN CHAMPIONSGATE, FL

Couples looking for an Orlando wedding destination will love the Omni Orlando Resort located in the master-planned luxury community, ChampionsGate, Florida. The 15-acre resort features two-18-hole championship golf courses, a 10,000-square-foot European-style spa, Zen Restaurant, a Pan-Asian dining establishment with a full sushi bar and Trevi's, a romantic Italian restaurant.

With the lush green golf courses, water park and two gorgeous pools, couples have multiple spots to pose for their wedding portraits. Choose from seven exquisite venues on-site for your ceremony and reception at the full-service resort.

Golf Course Commons. Say "I do" on the well-manicured Golf Course Commons. The 30,0000-square-foot area can accommodate up to 140 guests.

Ballroom Commons. This outdoor ballroom with rolling green hills and a Tuscan landscape make a fabulous backdrop for your ceremony and a cocktail reception. The large spot covers 12,000 square feet and can seat up to 600 guests.

ChampionsGate Room. The namesake location on the resort overlooks the championship golf course and has a spacious 600-square-foot private balcony. With 2,704 square feet, this room can seat up to 140 guests.

International Ballroom. With ravishing red carpets, delicate ivory and gold walls, 20-foot ceilings and elegant, modern chandeliers, the International Ballroom is a fantastic location to say your vows. This ballroom can seat up to 600 guests.

National Ballroom. For an indoor venue, this 24,600-square-foot area offers a gorgeous combination of recessed lighting and a grand chandelier in the center of the dance floor. This room can be divided into four sections and can seat a total of 800 guests.

Osceola Ballroom. The resort's largest ballroom is adorned in black and gold with crystal chandeliers. This 28,872-square-foot hall can seat up to 1,000 guests or it can be divided into two or four different spaces.

St. Andrews Ballroom. If you are looking for a more intimate location, St. Andrews Ballroom is a small venue with a private balcony that overlooks the resort's tropical gardens. The small venue covers 1,685 square feet and can seat up to 70 guests.

Every wedding package at this site includes an event planner. Couples can choose between a formal, sit-down or a buffet-style reception with stations with attendants. Each service includes standard linens and decorations. All outside decorations must be approved by the facility.

No outside food or beverages are allowed on the facilities. All wedding packages include full catering and beverage services. A 20 percent deposit is required to secure a reservation at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate.

Additional charges are required for all bartending and buffet services. A 24 percent service charge and a 7 percent sales tax are not included in the listed prices.

Pamper yourself and your bridal party at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate's full-service European-Style spa. Choose from several services or one of the packages offered at the spa. The Ultimate Mokara Signature Spa Day is the ideal way to spend the day before your wedding. With this signature package you receive:

• 50-minute Signature Massage
  • 50-minute Mokara Quench
  • 50-Minute Signature Facial
  • Signature manicure and pedicure
  • Lunch from the deli

Love at First Sight!

You will discover unmatched personal and gracious hospitality at our resort. Our experienced professionals know how special your wedding day is and will work with you to ensure that it all comes together, down to the smallest detail with outstanding food, creative beverages, and service that is second to none!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1500 Masters Boulevard, ChampionsGate, FL (407) 238-6547

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kaitlin C

I can not speak more highly of the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate. My husband and I were married on April 9, 2016. When we came to the hotel for our tour, we met with Lindsay. She gave us a tour of the property, and instantly we knew this is where we wanted to get... Read More married. My husband and I had our hearts set on getting married on the beach on the Gulf of Mexico, but with family traveling from all over the world, we decided to have it in Central Florida. The Hotel is breathtaking. The staff is truly amazing. Every single detail was exactly what we wanted. The night we toured the property, Lindsay was fantastic, and was fantastic throughout the entirewedding planning process. Her taking the time to find out EXACTLY what we wanted, and to tailor a package for us was above and beyond. Once the contract was signed, we met with Amanda Demore. CAN NOT SPEAK MORE HIGHLY OF HER. Every single question, was answered and she went above and beyond with EVERYTHING. Our day was fully taken care of. The day of our wedding, I woke up completely sick with Strep Throat. Amanda throughout the entire day took care of EVERYTHING that I couldn't even think of. She told me to take a breath and that everything was under control. Every single time with a kind smile. My husband and I are so grateful for the team at the Omni. Every single one of our wedding guests raved for months, and still do about the food, and the atmosphere. We had guests traveling from 4 continents, so we had to throw an amazing wedding...every single detail was above and beyond. If you are reading through reviews, even remotely considering ANY Omni, do yourself a favor and check them out. Everything was so smooth, and we have nothing but compliments for everyone that works there.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Allison W

Amazed! My husband and I were amazed at how happy Omni Resort made us throughout the planning process and our wedding weekend (June 25, 2016). The team I worked with was outstanding with communication, kindness (even during my bridezilla moments), and professionalism. Lindsey,... Read More Lexie, and Amanda were always on point with their service. The package they offered was the best bang for your buck and worth every penny. They were so helpful with a multitude of changes with budget, guest count, and date change; their flexibility was honestly a surprise with how high quality of a resort they are. The food was delicious and all of my guests raved about it. The Omni team treated Juan and I with such care and attention that we felt like royalty, if I had to plan a wedding all over again I would choose the Omni Orlando resort in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Crystal M

Choosing to have our wedding at the Omni was a no-brainer after comparing numerous Orlando-area wedding/reception venue options. For a couple who initially desired to have a small/intimate wedding, we were both a bit overwhelmed at the prospect of planning. Many thanks to the... Read More Omni staff, as our Hollywood Glam wedding of just over 130 people was planned with much greater ease than we could have ever dreamed. Amanda Demore was truly exceptional. She communicated with me in a timely manner, offered great ideas/suggestions, and also genuinely seemed to want our wedding to be glorious. Our visit to the Omni blew us away (we live out-of-state), and I cannot say enough about the staff. The level of professionalism, care/consideration, thoughtfulness, warmth, and sense of welcome were phenomenal. We wanted to do the wedding all over again and never leave the resort! We are so, so happy that we chose the Omni. I never felt like I was in the dark about anything - in fact, for a type-A person, I felt like the catering staff were more on top of things than I was at times - and at no point in the process did I doubt that our wedding was going to be anything short of spectacular. From beginning to end - booking the venue from out-of-state, countless emails sent and received, visiting the Omni for our tasting and tour, the wedding rehearsal, wedding ceremony, and of course the reception - we were beyond impressed with the service. The staff met our needs and more! Best part - there were fireworks at our reception (part of the Memorial Day celebration), which made for a beautiful backdrop for pictures. Amanda and the staff kept this as a sweet little surprise. Also, the food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, and the culinary staff were wonderful and very responsive. We had our own personal butler who gave us such a nice wedding blessing! Overall, I love that everything felt organized. Everyone was so calm, cool, and collected, which in turn put us at ease. The catering staff at the Omni are a classy bunch and if you are looking to be pampered and treated like royalty (with all of your wedding desires met), the Omni is a must. The accommodations were A+, including our honeymoon suite, which was huge and so nice!! And of course our poolside cabana was pretty cool too. I also have to mention the omelet’s (and the breakfast in general) at Trevi’s (one of the restaurants on-site) – delicious! In hindsight, I should have booked a brunch there at Trevi’s the day after the wedding. Thank you to all the wonderful staff who took great care of us and contributed to a special day that we will always hold dear. We will certainly come back to visit, and so will some of our guests who raved about the Omni as well! Thank you! Crystal and Ikem 5/28/2016

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Nathaly G

We searched high and low and found our perfect venue when we arrived at Omni. From the moment we first met Lindsey and toured the resort, we were wowed by the elegance of this place as well as by the professionalism displayed by all staff members. The Venue: It was clear that... Read More Omni had it all together; beautiful golf course ceremony accompanied by sophisticated ballrooms. With such a beautiful venue, there was no need to fluff-up the place with overwhelming decor. We simply had uplighting provided by a DJ (Orlando DJ and Lighting), centerpieces, chair covers, and flowers to decorate the ceremony archway (provided by florist). Omni took care of all the catering, linen, silverware, cake, tables/chairs, and lots of other misc. items. The Team: Lindsey and Amanda are the main Omni staff members that take care of it all! They have excellent communication not only with the bride/person of contact, but also amongst each other so that everybody is on the same page. They are always available to help and answer questions, and most importantly to ensure a smooth wedding day. Lexie was our wedding coordinator- she absolutely kept everything on track and in order to actually execute a stress-free wedding day. Lexi works for company called 'Blush by Brandee Gaar' and her services are included by Omni. These three gals know what they are doing and work so well together. I honestly have never been a girlie girl that dreams about fairytales and plans things out, but let me tell you, these gals made magic happen! The FOOD: Your guests won't remember how detailed your centerpieces are or care that you forgot to have the gazillion wedding etiquettes right 100% of the time. Please DO get the food right! It's almost been a year since our wedding and people still compliment the food from our wedding day. Everything was de-li-cious! Keep in mind that you may modify a particular food to your liking, just say so during the tasting. We made sure to eat during our reception by allotting this time with our planner (Lindsey) and the DJ. Brides please don't stress. Yes, there are way too many details in planning a wedding and of course you want everything to go right. Remember that it is OK if not everything goes as planned. It is your day to shine, but mostly importantly it is the days that TWO become ONE in the presence of all our loved ones. Keep the big picture in mind and trust professionals to orchestra the big day so that you can actually suck it all in. Dance, eat, take a good look at everything that is happening around you and don't let the "paparazzi" annoy you with all the selfies they want on their cameras or whatever it is that can ruin your day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alison W

Omni at ChampionsGate is an amazing venue for weddings. Amanda and Lindsey are a great team to work with in planning your big day! They pay close attention to the details and go above and beyond for their couples. I highly recommend Omni at ChampionsGate for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melissa B

I cannot say enough about the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and the team that we worked with planning our wedding! From the start of planning Lindsey Kurtz and Amanda Demore did a fabulous job, communication lines were open and feelings of being VIP were felt. As busy... Read More as this team can probably get, we never felt left hanging or in the dark. Our wedding was not just a day it was a fun filled week for family and friends. The Omni has all you want for ceremony location, reception ballrooms and a place for guests to lay their heads. We fell in love with the Omni property our first visit with Lindsey and Amanda. My husband and I enjoyed a complimentary round of golf, then were welcomed with champagne and delicious appetizer as we embarked deeper into wedding planning with Lindsey and Amanda. I explored several other Orlando venues but never go the prompt response or good feels that this dynamic duo gives off! We quickly were able to decide on an outdoor ceremony location and the beautiful ChampionsGate ballroom for our approximately 120 wedding guests. We were set up with Cullen, whom did a great job coordinating our room block and tackling our guest reservations. Omni offers a complimentary stay in a suite for the Bride and Groom on your wedding night, we loved the room and decided to stay in it the entire week of or wedding. Plus the bridal parties are provided with a special get ready room the big day. The night before our wedding we welcomed guests with a fun filled TexMex party near the fire pit area. Amanda and Lindsey helped me created a big Texas style menu for my guests, this was a custom menu and everyone loved everything, especially my Texas raised groom. Attention to every detail down to particular food requests were honored. Our rehearsal went off without a hitch and we easily made our way to the fire pit to enjoy our guests. The morning of our wedding day, I was so excited to host a private yoga class for my lady family and friends. The Omni grounds were the perfect setting to watch the sun rise and feel the Namaste vibes with my lady tribe before all the craziness of the big day! My vendors were all lined and a timeline was set by the awesome Busy Bee team, this was a perk included in our wedding package, and much appreciated. Busy helped my mother decorate our ceremony site outdoors, which was conveniently located near the cocktail hour directly after the ceremony. One of the best things about this venue is the fact we eliminated travel for our all out of town guests for the entire wedding weekend. Our reception ballroom could not have been more beautiful , I must credit my mother and family for setting up the ballroom the evening before. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more! We loved everyone we met from the David's Grill bartenders or the poolside cabana employees. We did not celebrate just one day, we enjoyed ourselves and our family and friends for nearly a week. We especially loved our final day with our friends and family at the cabana that was compliments of Amanda the day after our wedding. We ended our stay with a private small family style dinner at the sushi restaurant called Zen. Everywhere we went we felt VIP, as did our guests.The groomsmen enjoyed the golf course, the ladies enjoyed the pool and spa! The children enjoyed the pool, kids camp and the Easter weekend festivities. We cannot wait to go back to visit our team and the Omni!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kerry & O'Neal R

After long and frustrating months of searching and researching possible wedding venues my then fiancée and I were convinced that Omni Championsgate was our venue. Well, they did not disappoint!!! It was an absolute joy to work with the wonderful staff at the Omni Championsgate... Read More Orlando. Amanda DeMore, the Catering Services Manager tag teamed with our brilliant wedding planner Brandee Gaar to make our dream wedding come true magically!! From start to finish, with friendly and efficient service and sound advice they made it all effortlessly seamless. They, along with the entire Omni team were very knowledgeable, helpful and attentive. It was extremely easy to communicate our ideas to them and they took the time to help us work out every detail. This includes but not limited to selecting the perfect meal for our guests, finding the perfect spot for us to exchange our nuptials to recommending the best vendors. We could not have asked for more. The food was delicious and was exquisitely presented. Our guests were totally wowed by our wedding. The accommodation was clean, comfortable and luxurious; beautiful hotel with world class facilities; great spa setting and services. We would certainly recommend The Omni Championsgate as your wedding venue. Stop searching and just book!!! We would also like to say a special thank you to our vendors who were superb to work with: Lee James Floral Party Flavors Custom Cakes White Rose Entertainment M3 Makeup Paul Duhon Videography And our rock star photographer Kristina “Bumby” Grimm of Bumby Photography

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sydney V

The Omni was the first venue we looked at and knew right away it would be perfect for our wedding. The property is beautiful and the staff is incredible! Amanda and Lindsay were there every step of the way to help me with making decisions, and very accommodating when I changed... Read More my mind! We were treated like royalty on our wedding weekend and everything was perfect. My guests had an absolute blast and had nothing but great things to say. We truly had a magical wedding. Anyone that chooses the Omni for their wedding is making an amazing choice!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lindsey Q

Amanda Demore and my day of wedding planner provided by Blush by Brandee Gar made the already convenient venue absolutely perfect! The staff at the Omni were always professional and ready to lend a helping hand whenever they could. The Omni has everything you could want at one... Read More site. It was a beautiful venue for both my ceremony and reception. We are still receiving compliments on the food, service, location and elegant ballrooms!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Raquel W

The Omni Resort at Championsgate was the perfect venue to have our wedding. Details is what the team prides themselves for and boy do they deliver!!!! The best value for your money hands down in Central Florida. My husband and I visited many venues and none of them treated us... Read More and spoiled us the way the Omni did. Will be recommending to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Abby T

We cannot thank Amanda at Omni ChampionsGate Orlando enough for making our wedding day perfect. They paid attention to every detail to make our day as special as could be. We had guests from overseas as well as our local family and friends, all whom received a very special... Read More treatment as our wedding guests. From wedding planning, guest reservations to the big day, Amanda and her team flawlessly executed our perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Maria C

Simple Amazing! Our wedding was perfect. Amanda Demore and the rest of the Omni team were incredible. They made sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. They were willing to work with us with every special request made and truly made our wedding day perfect! Every single... Read More detail was exactly what we wanted,and made the entire process easy and stressless. 100% Recommended!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth R

My Husband and I had the most perfect wedding weekend at Omni Resort at ChampionsGate. Everything down to the last detail was perfection. Our guests had an amazing time, staff is top notch and the property is gorgeous. We seriously could not have asked for a better experience.... Read More If we could get married here every weekend, we would in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Danielle L

If I could give this venue 100 stars, I WOULD! This was the most amazing resort I have ever been too. By the time we left, we felt like everyone from our catering coordinator to the front desk staff were like family. Going above and beyond is an understatement. We cannot say... Read More enough great things about the Omni Resort at ChampionsGate. Any couple looking for the perfect venue, THIS IS IT!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chris S

I had a great experience at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate! We were on a short timeline because we started planning our April wedding just a few months out. The Omni team helping us was very professional throughout the process - from connecting us with a day-of... Read More wedding coordinator to recommending décor and entertainment vendors. Visiting the Omni for a walkthrough and menu tasting was key as we’re not local. It gave us a chance to see everything and make adjustments. Although there were some delays in communication along the way, everything came together fabulously in the end. Our wedding day turned out as we had hoped and exceeded expectations. Special thanks to Amanda (our main Omni contact)!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sean E

Having our wedding at the Omni was an all around amazing experience. Before any wedding planning began, we were in contact with Lindsey who went above and beyond to answered any and all questions we had. Once we decided to go with the Omni, she presented pictures of previous... Read More weddings to give us an idea of the different rooms and their preferred vendors list. All the vendors we used were fantastic and it really helped that they knew of the Omni and the space so they knew what they were working with. We worked with Amanda and Maria (the wedding coordinators provided by the Omni) who made planning our wedding fun and special. They thought of all of the small details and we could tell they were very experienced. Between all of the meetings prior to our special day and our wedding day itself, we never once worried about anything. They handled scheduling the arrival of all the vendors and oversaw the entire set up. As the bride, it was extremely helpful to not have to worry about anything going wrong or setting up the day of. The staff at the Omni are professional, cordial, helpful, and all around pleasant people to work with and share our special day with. I would highly recommend hosting your wedding at the Omni. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Christina G

My husband got married at Omni Orlando Resort on April 2, 2016. Everything from the tour of the property, to the customer service, and attention to detail of everyone is impeccable! The only thing that didn't work to our favor was that it rained during the day of our wedding, so... Read More the ceremony had to get moved inside. It is spring in Florida, so I knew the chances were possible, but the ceremony was still great as our officiant/pastor was great! My dad actually was the one that found this venue, and we were able to tour the property and meet Lindsey about a year before our wedding date. She was AMAZING and made it like they were lucky to have us visit. Throughout the wedding planning process, I worked with Amanda DeMore who is another asset to team!! I felt like she was amazing answer every single one of my emails and during the week of the wedding, my text messages. She was able to work with my dad on a custom premium drink package with signature cocktails as he didn't want a full liquor bar. Amanda even helped with me with getting in touch with the pool restaurant as I wanted to host a Friday pool party for out of town guests, and they were able to accommodate that! Amanda was right there the entire wedding weekend and took care of everything . The staff here really know what they are doing! Everyone was raving about our wedding and still are saying how it was one of the most fun weddings that they have been to! Also wanted to mention Eddie, the banquet captain. He was awesome as well!! Literally everyone at Omni Orlando caters to you. We cannot wait to come back for our anniversary weekend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erika R

The Omni Orlando Resort at Champion’s Gate was a wonderful and perfect wedding experience. My husband and I decided that we wanted to have a destination wedding in Orlando. We chose Omni Orlando Resort because of their impeccable customer service, attention to detail and the... Read More fact that the resort was a fairy-tale in itself. The team at Omni truly deserves a five-star rating though, they are able to make your dream wedding come through, with no questions asked. We wanted our wedding venue to be a place where our guests felt comfortable and treated like family. Most, if not all of our guests were from out of town and the Omni Orlando staff went above and beyond to ensure that each of our guests were happy with their accommodations. I would highly recommend Omni Orlando Resort if you are looking for a wedding venue that does it all. The food and ambience were simply spectacular and you can just not beat the atmosphere that the Omni Resort brand provides. We still to this day have guests telling us how much they loved our wedding. When all is said and done, make sure you pick a wedding venue where quality and customer service is their first priority. Omni Orlando Resort delivers exceptional and incomparable quality and as such provides a once in a lifetime memory for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alexa C

If I had to do it all over again, I would still definitely choose Omni! Our entire weekend was so memorable and personalized. From the first time we met with the Omni staff, they went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel special. We visited a number of high-end venues... Read More in the area, but many of them seemed to consider us as just another number to meet their quota. Omni, however, proved to be superior in every aspect: the layout of the property (not too big, not too small), options for customization, and IMPECCABLE SERVICE. The team (Amanda, Lindsay, and Lexie) was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely accommodating with a variety of special requests. A question was never left unanswered. They provided a sufficient amount of options to choose from which suited our needs and budget, and we were able to PERSONALIZE our choices. One advantage that Omni had over other venues was the ability for us to work with one consistent team throughout the process. We weren't passed along from department to department. They were all genuinely happy to create a seamless wedding weekend for us. I would have to say one of the only problems we encountered was the room blocking process. Although complicated, it ultimately worked out. The venue itself was perfect. The entire facility was in great condition. Although my husband and I are Orlando locals, over 90% of our guests (225 total) were from out-of-town. Having a resort environment in a central location for everyone was essential when choosing a reception venue. My husband enjoyed golfing with his friends and family the morning of the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy a massage at the spa with my mom and sister just a couple days before the wedding. Our cocktail hour was mostly indoors and partly outdoors. It was a gorgeous day outside, so it provided guests with a nice view. The National Ballroom suited our needs well. We had enough space for all our guests without the room feeling too large. The FOOD WAS AMAZING during the cocktail hour and reception! I still have guests raving about the food and open bar. Bartending service was quick and friendly. The pool/outdoor area served as the perfect space for our entire family the day after the wedding. Overall, we made the perfect choice! We STRONGLY RECOMMEND choosing Omni for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Hannah C

Could not have had a more perfect wedding day!! Amanda, Lindsay and all the staff could not have done more for us and were so accommodating especially as I was planning my day from the UK. Every question was always answered so promptly. The day itself ran so smoothly, the food... Read More was incredible and everyone commented how tasty it was. We were married at the ballroom commons which was so private and picturesque and had our reception in the championsgate room which was the perfect size and so pretty. I loved all the natural light and the private balcony! The package you receive is very good, the cake that was supplied was so tasty (we did pay extra as wanted some extra tiers). We didn't find the private cocktail room until the cocktail hour was over but it had so much food! The suite for the wedding night was lovely and the staff made sure all our belongings were moved into it for us. I really can't rate this place any higher we loved our day and the bonus honeymoon stay was just as incredible. The omni resorts are always so breathtaking and the championsgate is no exception. Thank you Amanda and Lindsey!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lauren W

Amanda Demore from the Omni Orlando is truly the best! Our wedding was planned for the Amelia Island, FL and was relocated to Orlando, FL 3 days before the wedding due to Hurricane Matthew. The resort definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing... Read More especially considering the situation! An evacuated bride is not the easiest person to deal with but the resort was wonderful and Amanda was there so help. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because the resort was able to accommodate us so easily (or at least they made it look easy!). We started planning in 2015 over a yr ago. During that year period we had 3 different wedding planners due to different circumstances. We were so annoyed going in thinking we have to plan the wedding again for the 3rd time as the info was never passed along correctly. Once we switched over to Amanda and her team (who we only knew for 3 days) we didn’t have any more issues. I must have said to everyone that weekend 100 times how this wouldn’t have been possible with out Amanda and Lexie (at Blush by Brandee Gaar)- I am not one to usually write reviews but in this case I felt it was necessary and wanted to do whatever I can to let people know if they want to plan a wedding and have someone who can understand what you want, take the time to get to know you and whats most important- call Amanada and Lexie at the Omni Orlando. They took what was an awful experience from start to 3 days before the wedding and made it the most memorable day/weekend of my life. Not to mention how much fun everyone else had. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend this resort to any engaged couple!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Molly H

I can't say enough good things about hosting our wedding at the Omni ChampionsGate and that's coming from a bride who had a HURRICANE on our wedding day. The entire planning process was easy and painless but what really blew me away was their calm and positivity as a massive... Read More storm approached. Amanda, our catering manager, and her staff never flinched while I proceeded to become a nervous wreck and they did everything in their power to make sure our entire week was perfect, storm or not. Amanda was totally present and in control and I cannot thank her enough for talking a panicking bride off the ledge multiple times and for working with our vendors to make our wedding/hurricane party just as beautiful as every other wedding they've hosted. The number one comment we heard from guests (especially those from out of town) was "Thank God you picked this hotel!" and I could not agree more :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Darlene S

When we first started the process of booking our wedding, I wasn't sure about any of it. As a more "mature" bride, I didn't have the same ideas about themes and such that many brides do. When asked what I wanted I said simple, elegant and romantic. I also did have some very... Read More clear ideas about what I did and did not want. I didn't want an outside wedding with an indoor back up plan...I wanted an indoor wedding. I wanted a room that we could make look like a church, I wanted my cocktail hour in a room and I wanted all of my wedding "rooms" next to each other. I felt absolutely blessed when we found the Omni. Amanda Demore and Lindsay Kurtz are absolutely dedicated to their work and insuring wedding day perfection. Every vendor we worked with were excited to be working at an Omni wedding. The detail and excellence that the staff provided soothed every nerve I had. What the staff couldn't get done, Amanda made happen. I couldn't be happier with the wedding arrangements, food was fabulous and accommodations were perfect for our large family. I can not say enough about the great memories we have of our wedding day and we are so glad we chose the Omni for our venue. We have a great amount of gratitude for Amanda, Lindsay and all the staff of the Omni.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Darlene S

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I cannot praise this place too highly. My daughter and her future husband chose this venue for their wedding and I am so glad they did. Because we live in United Kingdom, we had to communicate with Lindsey Kurtz via email, but every request or question that we had was... Read More answered promptly and efficiently. We managed to view the hotel when we went for the menu tasting, and that was a treat in itself, Amanda was our host for this and she was another person who was a great help during the whole process. The day of the wedding could not have been better. The ceremony and the cocktail hour were held outside as the weather was fine. During the cocktail hour we had canapes served which were delicious and plentiful. The food at the reception was very good, we offered our guests a choice of chicken or fish and everyone I spoke to commented how tasty it was. We opted for the drinks package and the bartender was very impressive, not just by the quick service but by the way he appeared to remember everyones drinks. We were assisted by our wedding planners 'The Busy Bee' prior to the wedding and on the day itself. I could not fault them at all. Each and every member of staff that we encountered was pleasant and wished us luck for the wedding. It was a truly wonderful day and I would highly recommend this as a wedding venue.

Meet The Director of Catering

Lindsey Kurtz

The first thing to know about me is that I LOVE what I do! Nothing excites me more than when I get to meet a bride and groom for the first time and unveil to them all the beauty and elegance our resort has to offer as the canvas for their wedding day. My favorite moment is when I see the bride look at her groom, and with just her eyes, she says “This is it! This is the place!” From that point on, it's a pleasure getting to know my bride and groom as well as their families as we begin planning the best day of their lives.