Book Your Wedding with Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate

A BALLROOM IN CHAMPIONSGATE, FL

Couples looking for an Orlando wedding destination will love the Omni Orlando Resort located in the master-planned luxury community, ChampionsGate, Florida. The 15-acre resort features two-18-hole championship golf courses, a 10,000-square-foot European-style spa, Zen Restaurant, a Pan-Asian dining establishment with a full sushi bar and Trevi's, a romantic Italian restaurant.

With the lush green golf courses, water park and two gorgeous pools, couples have multiple spots to pose for their wedding portraits. Choose from seven exquisite venues on-site for your ceremony and reception at the full-service resort.

Golf Course Commons. Say "I do" on the well-manicured Golf Course Commons. The 30,0000-square-foot area can accommodate up to 140 guests.

Ballroom Commons. This outdoor ballroom with rolling green hills and a Tuscan landscape make a fabulous backdrop for your ceremony and a cocktail reception. The large spot covers 12,000 square feet and can seat up to 600 guests.

ChampionsGate Room. The namesake location on the resort overlooks the championship golf course and has a spacious 600-square-foot private balcony. With 2,704 square feet, this room can seat up to 140 guests.

International Ballroom. With ravishing red carpets, delicate ivory and gold walls, 20-foot ceilings and elegant, modern chandeliers, the International Ballroom is a fantastic location to say your vows. This ballroom can seat up to 600 guests.

National Ballroom. For an indoor venue, this 24,600-square-foot area offers a gorgeous combination of recessed lighting and a grand chandelier in the center of the dance floor. This room can be divided into four sections and can seat a total of 800 guests.

Osceola Ballroom. The resort's largest ballroom is adorned in black and gold with crystal chandeliers. This 28,872-square-foot hall can seat up to 1,000 guests or it can be divided into two or four different spaces.

St. Andrews Ballroom. If you are looking for a more intimate location, St. Andrews Ballroom is a small venue with a private balcony that overlooks the resort's tropical gardens. The small venue covers 1,685 square feet and can seat up to 70 guests.

Every wedding package at this site includes an event planner. Couples can choose between a formal, sit-down or a buffet-style reception with stations with attendants. Each service includes standard linens and decorations. All outside decorations must be approved by the facility.

No outside food or beverages are allowed on the facilities. All wedding packages include full catering and beverage services. A 20 percent deposit is required to secure a reservation at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate.

Additional charges are required for all bartending and buffet services. A 24 percent service charge and a 7 percent sales tax are not included in the listed prices.

Pamper yourself and your bridal party at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate's full-service European-Style spa. Choose from several services or one of the packages offered at the spa. The Ultimate Mokara Signature Spa Day is the ideal way to spend the day before your wedding. With this signature package you receive:

• 50-minute Signature Massage
  • 50-minute Mokara Quench
  • 50-Minute Signature Facial
  • Signature manicure and pedicure
  • Lunch from the deli

Love at First Sight!

You will discover unmatched personal and gracious hospitality at our resort. Our experienced professionals know how special your wedding day is and will work with you to ensure that it all comes together, down to the smallest detail with outstanding food, creative beverages, and service that is second to none!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

1500 Masters Boulevard, ChampionsGate, FL (407) 238-6547

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kaitlin C

I can not speak more highly of the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate. My husband and I were married on April 9, 2016. When we came to the hotel for our tour, we met with Lindsay. She gave us a tour of the property, and instantly we knew this is where we wanted to get... Read More married. My husband and I had our hearts set on getting married on the beach on the Gulf of Mexico, but with family traveling from all over the world, we decided to have it in Central Florida. The Hotel is breathtaking. The staff is truly amazing. Every single detail was exactly what we wanted. The night we toured the property, Lindsay was fantastic, and was fantastic throughout the entirewedding planning process. Her taking the time to find out EXACTLY what we wanted, and to tailor a package for us was above and beyond. Once the contract was signed, we met with Amanda Demore. CAN NOT SPEAK MORE HIGHLY OF HER. Every single question, was answered and she went above and beyond with EVERYTHING. Our day was fully taken care of. The day of our wedding, I woke up completely sick with Strep Throat. Amanda throughout the entire day took care of EVERYTHING that I couldn't even think of. She told me to take a breath and that everything was under control. Every single time with a kind smile. My husband and I are so grateful for the team at the Omni. Every single one of our wedding guests raved for months, and still do about the food, and the atmosphere. We had guests traveling from 4 continents, so we had to throw an amazing wedding...every single detail was above and beyond. If you are reading through reviews, even remotely considering ANY Omni, do yourself a favor and check them out. Everything was so smooth, and we have nothing but compliments for everyone that works there.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Allison W

Amazed! My husband and I were amazed at how happy Omni Resort made us throughout the planning process and our wedding weekend (June 25, 2016). The team I worked with was outstanding with communication, kindness (even during my bridezilla moments), and professionalism. Lindsey,... Read More Lexie, and Amanda were always on point with their service. The package they offered was the best bang for your buck and worth every penny. They were so helpful with a multitude of changes with budget, guest count, and date change; their flexibility was honestly a surprise with how high quality of a resort they are. The food was delicious and all of my guests raved about it. The Omni team treated Juan and I with such care and attention that we felt like royalty, if I had to plan a wedding all over again I would choose the Omni Orlando resort in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Crystal M

Choosing to have our wedding at the Omni was a no-brainer after comparing numerous Orlando-area wedding/reception venue options. For a couple who initially desired to have a small/intimate wedding, we were both a bit overwhelmed at the prospect of planning. Many thanks to the... Read More Omni staff, as our Hollywood Glam wedding of just over 130 people was planned with much greater ease than we could have ever dreamed. Amanda Demore was truly exceptional. She communicated with me in a timely manner, offered great ideas/suggestions, and also genuinely seemed to want our wedding to be glorious. Our visit to the Omni blew us away (we live out-of-state), and I cannot say enough about the staff. The level of professionalism, care/consideration, thoughtfulness, warmth, and sense of welcome were phenomenal. We wanted to do the wedding all over again and never leave the resort! We are so, so happy that we chose the Omni. I never felt like I was in the dark about anything - in fact, for a type-A person, I felt like the catering staff were more on top of things than I was at times - and at no point in the process did I doubt that our wedding was going to be anything short of spectacular. From beginning to end - booking the venue from out-of-state, countless emails sent and received, visiting the Omni for our tasting and tour, the wedding rehearsal, wedding ceremony, and of course the reception - we were beyond impressed with the service. The staff met our needs and more! Best part - there were fireworks at our reception (part of the Memorial Day celebration), which made for a beautiful backdrop for pictures. Amanda and the staff kept this as a sweet little surprise. Also, the food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, and the culinary staff were wonderful and very responsive. We had our own personal butler who gave us such a nice wedding blessing! Overall, I love that everything felt organized. Everyone was so calm, cool, and collected, which in turn put us at ease. The catering staff at the Omni are a classy bunch and if you are looking to be pampered and treated like royalty (with all of your wedding desires met), the Omni is a must. The accommodations were A+, including our honeymoon suite, which was huge and so nice!! And of course our poolside cabana was pretty cool too. I also have to mention the omelet’s (and the breakfast in general) at Trevi’s (one of the restaurants on-site) – delicious! In hindsight, I should have booked a brunch there at Trevi’s the day after the wedding. Thank you to all the wonderful staff who took great care of us and contributed to a special day that we will always hold dear. We will certainly come back to visit, and so will some of our guests who raved about the Omni as well! Thank you! Crystal and Ikem 5/28/2016

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lindsey Q

Amanda Demore and my day of wedding planner provided by Blush by Brandee Gar made the already convenient venue absolutely perfect! The staff at the Omni were always professional and ready to lend a helping hand whenever they could. The Omni has everything you could want at one... Read More site. It was a beautiful venue for both my ceremony and reception. We are still receiving compliments on the food, service, location and elegant ballrooms!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Raquel W

The Omni Resort at Championsgate was the perfect venue to have our wedding. Details is what the team prides themselves for and boy do they deliver!!!! The best value for your money hands down in Central Florida. My husband and I visited many venues and none of them treated us... Read More and spoiled us the way the Omni did. Will be recommending to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Abby T

We cannot thank Amanda at Omni ChampionsGate Orlando enough for making our wedding day perfect. They paid attention to every detail to make our day as special as could be. We had guests from overseas as well as our local family and friends, all whom received a very special... Read More treatment as our wedding guests. From wedding planning, guest reservations to the big day, Amanda and her team flawlessly executed our perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Maria C

Simple Amazing! Our wedding was perfect. Amanda Demore and the rest of the Omni team were incredible. They made sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. They were willing to work with us with every special request made and truly made our wedding day perfect! Every single... Read More detail was exactly what we wanted,and made the entire process easy and stressless. 100% Recommended!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth R

My Husband and I had the most perfect wedding weekend at Omni Resort at ChampionsGate. Everything down to the last detail was perfection. Our guests had an amazing time, staff is top notch and the property is gorgeous. We seriously could not have asked for a better experience.... Read More If we could get married here every weekend, we would in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Danielle L

If I could give this venue 100 stars, I WOULD! This was the most amazing resort I have ever been too. By the time we left, we felt like everyone from our catering coordinator to the front desk staff were like family. Going above and beyond is an understatement. We cannot say... Read More enough great things about the Omni Resort at ChampionsGate. Any couple looking for the perfect venue, THIS IS IT!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chris S

I had a great experience at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate! We were on a short timeline because we started planning our April wedding just a few months out. The Omni team helping us was very professional throughout the process - from connecting us with a day-of... Read More wedding coordinator to recommending décor and entertainment vendors. Visiting the Omni for a walkthrough and menu tasting was key as we’re not local. It gave us a chance to see everything and make adjustments. Although there were some delays in communication along the way, everything came together fabulously in the end. Our wedding day turned out as we had hoped and exceeded expectations. Special thanks to Amanda (our main Omni contact)!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sean E

Having our wedding at the Omni was an all around amazing experience. Before any wedding planning began, we were in contact with Lindsey who went above and beyond to answered any and all questions we had. Once we decided to go with the Omni, she presented pictures of previous... Read More weddings to give us an idea of the different rooms and their preferred vendors list. All the vendors we used were fantastic and it really helped that they knew of the Omni and the space so they knew what they were working with. We worked with Amanda and Maria (the wedding coordinators provided by the Omni) who made planning our wedding fun and special. They thought of all of the small details and we could tell they were very experienced. Between all of the meetings prior to our special day and our wedding day itself, we never once worried about anything. They handled scheduling the arrival of all the vendors and oversaw the entire set up. As the bride, it was extremely helpful to not have to worry about anything going wrong or setting up the day of. The staff at the Omni are professional, cordial, helpful, and all around pleasant people to work with and share our special day with. I would highly recommend hosting your wedding at the Omni. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Christina G

My husband got married at Omni Orlando Resort on April 2, 2016. Everything from the tour of the property, to the customer service, and attention to detail of everyone is impeccable! The only thing that didn't work to our favor was that it rained during the day of our wedding, so... Read More the ceremony had to get moved inside. It is spring in Florida, so I knew the chances were possible, but the ceremony was still great as our officiant/pastor was great! My dad actually was the one that found this venue, and we were able to tour the property and meet Lindsey about a year before our wedding date. She was AMAZING and made it like they were lucky to have us visit. Throughout the wedding planning process, I worked with Amanda DeMore who is another asset to team!! I felt like she was amazing answer every single one of my emails and during the week of the wedding, my text messages. She was able to work with my dad on a custom premium drink package with signature cocktails as he didn't want a full liquor bar. Amanda even helped with me with getting in touch with the pool restaurant as I wanted to host a Friday pool party for out of town guests, and they were able to accommodate that! Amanda was right there the entire wedding weekend and took care of everything . The staff here really know what they are doing! Everyone was raving about our wedding and still are saying how it was one of the most fun weddings that they have been to! Also wanted to mention Eddie, the banquet captain. He was awesome as well!! Literally everyone at Omni Orlando caters to you. We cannot wait to come back for our anniversary weekend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erika R

The Omni Orlando Resort at Champion’s Gate was a wonderful and perfect wedding experience. My husband and I decided that we wanted to have a destination wedding in Orlando. We chose Omni Orlando Resort because of their impeccable customer service, attention to detail and the... Read More fact that the resort was a fairy-tale in itself. The team at Omni truly deserves a five-star rating though, they are able to make your dream wedding come through, with no questions asked. We wanted our wedding venue to be a place where our guests felt comfortable and treated like family. Most, if not all of our guests were from out of town and the Omni Orlando staff went above and beyond to ensure that each of our guests were happy with their accommodations. I would highly recommend Omni Orlando Resort if you are looking for a wedding venue that does it all. The food and ambience were simply spectacular and you can just not beat the atmosphere that the Omni Resort brand provides. We still to this day have guests telling us how much they loved our wedding. When all is said and done, make sure you pick a wedding venue where quality and customer service is their first priority. Omni Orlando Resort delivers exceptional and incomparable quality and as such provides a once in a lifetime memory for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alexa C

If I had to do it all over again, I would still definitely choose Omni! Our entire weekend was so memorable and personalized. From the first time we met with the Omni staff, they went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel special. We visited a number of high-end venues... Read More in the area, but many of them seemed to consider us as just another number to meet their quota. Omni, however, proved to be superior in every aspect: the layout of the property (not too big, not too small), options for customization, and IMPECCABLE SERVICE. The team (Amanda, Lindsay, and Lexie) was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely accommodating with a variety of special requests. A question was never left unanswered. They provided a sufficient amount of options to choose from which suited our needs and budget, and we were able to PERSONALIZE our choices. One advantage that Omni had over other venues was the ability for us to work with one consistent team throughout the process. We weren't passed along from department to department. They were all genuinely happy to create a seamless wedding weekend for us. I would have to say one of the only problems we encountered was the room blocking process. Although complicated, it ultimately worked out. The venue itself was perfect. The entire facility was in great condition. Although my husband and I are Orlando locals, over 90% of our guests (225 total) were from out-of-town. Having a resort environment in a central location for everyone was essential when choosing a reception venue. My husband enjoyed golfing with his friends and family the morning of the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy a massage at the spa with my mom and sister just a couple days before the wedding. Our cocktail hour was mostly indoors and partly outdoors. It was a gorgeous day outside, so it provided guests with a nice view. The National Ballroom suited our needs well. We had enough space for all our guests without the room feeling too large. The FOOD WAS AMAZING during the cocktail hour and reception! I still have guests raving about the food and open bar. Bartending service was quick and friendly. The pool/outdoor area served as the perfect space for our entire family the day after the wedding. Overall, we made the perfect choice! We STRONGLY RECOMMEND choosing Omni for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Hannah C

Could not have had a more perfect wedding day!! Amanda, Lindsay and all the staff could not have done more for us and were so accommodating especially as I was planning my day from the UK. Every question was always answered so promptly. The day itself ran so smoothly, the food... Read More was incredible and everyone commented how tasty it was. We were married at the ballroom commons which was so private and picturesque and had our reception in the championsgate room which was the perfect size and so pretty. I loved all the natural light and the private balcony! The package you receive is very good, the cake that was supplied was so tasty (we did pay extra as wanted some extra tiers). We didn't find the private cocktail room until the cocktail hour was over but it had so much food! The suite for the wedding night was lovely and the staff made sure all our belongings were moved into it for us. I really can't rate this place any higher we loved our day and the bonus honeymoon stay was just as incredible. The omni resorts are always so breathtaking and the championsgate is no exception. Thank you Amanda and Lindsey!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lauren W

Amanda Demore from the Omni Orlando is truly the best! Our wedding was planned for the Amelia Island, FL and was relocated to Orlando, FL 3 days before the wedding due to Hurricane Matthew. The resort definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing... Read More especially considering the situation! An evacuated bride is not the easiest person to deal with but the resort was wonderful and Amanda was there so help. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because the resort was able to accommodate us so easily (or at least they made it look easy!). We started planning in 2015 over a yr ago. During that year period we had 3 different wedding planners due to different circumstances. We were so annoyed going in thinking we have to plan the wedding again for the 3rd time as the info was never passed along correctly. Once we switched over to Amanda and her team (who we only knew for 3 days) we didn’t have any more issues. I must have said to everyone that weekend 100 times how this wouldn’t have been possible with out Amanda and Lexie (at Blush by Brandee Gaar)- I am not one to usually write reviews but in this case I felt it was necessary and wanted to do whatever I can to let people know if they want to plan a wedding and have someone who can understand what you want, take the time to get to know you and whats most important- call Amanada and Lexie at the Omni Orlando. They took what was an awful experience from start to 3 days before the wedding and made it the most memorable day/weekend of my life. Not to mention how much fun everyone else had. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend this resort to any engaged couple!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Molly H

I can't say enough good things about hosting our wedding at the Omni ChampionsGate and that's coming from a bride who had a HURRICANE on our wedding day. The entire planning process was easy and painless but what really blew me away was their calm and positivity as a massive... Read More storm approached. Amanda, our catering manager, and her staff never flinched while I proceeded to become a nervous wreck and they did everything in their power to make sure our entire week was perfect, storm or not. Amanda was totally present and in control and I cannot thank her enough for talking a panicking bride off the ledge multiple times and for working with our vendors to make our wedding/hurricane party just as beautiful as every other wedding they've hosted. The number one comment we heard from guests (especially those from out of town) was "Thank God you picked this hotel!" and I could not agree more :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Darlene S

When we first started the process of booking our wedding, I wasn't sure about any of it. As a more "mature" bride, I didn't have the same ideas about themes and such that many brides do. When asked what I wanted I said simple, elegant and romantic. I also did have some very... Read More clear ideas about what I did and did not want. I didn't want an outside wedding with an indoor back up plan...I wanted an indoor wedding. I wanted a room that we could make look like a church, I wanted my cocktail hour in a room and I wanted all of my wedding "rooms" next to each other. I felt absolutely blessed when we found the Omni. Amanda Demore and Lindsay Kurtz are absolutely dedicated to their work and insuring wedding day perfection. Every vendor we worked with were excited to be working at an Omni wedding. The detail and excellence that the staff provided soothed every nerve I had. What the staff couldn't get done, Amanda made happen. I couldn't be happier with the wedding arrangements, food was fabulous and accommodations were perfect for our large family. I can not say enough about the great memories we have of our wedding day and we are so glad we chose the Omni for our venue. We have a great amount of gratitude for Amanda, Lindsay and all the staff of the Omni.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Darlene S

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I cannot praise this place too highly. My daughter and her future husband chose this venue for their wedding and I am so glad they did. Because we live in United Kingdom, we had to communicate with Lindsey Kurtz via email, but every request or question that we had was... Read More answered promptly and efficiently. We managed to view the hotel when we went for the menu tasting, and that was a treat in itself, Amanda was our host for this and she was another person who was a great help during the whole process. The day of the wedding could not have been better. The ceremony and the cocktail hour were held outside as the weather was fine. During the cocktail hour we had canapes served which were delicious and plentiful. The food at the reception was very good, we offered our guests a choice of chicken or fish and everyone I spoke to commented how tasty it was. We opted for the drinks package and the bartender was very impressive, not just by the quick service but by the way he appeared to remember everyones drinks. We were assisted by our wedding planners 'The Busy Bee' prior to the wedding and on the day itself. I could not fault them at all. Each and every member of staff that we encountered was pleasant and wished us luck for the wedding. It was a truly wonderful day and I would highly recommend this as a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Debbie P

Lindsey Kurtz and Lexie Knittel were AMAZING to work with. The packages at the Omni are great from the start and definitely customize-able! We customized a lot of the appetizer options and the food was delicious. Looking at the other hotels in Orlando at this level, the Omni is... Read More more reasonable and just as beautiful and classy - not to mention an overall fun and warm environment. We are thrilled with how our wedding at the Omni turned out! The only thing to look out for is working with the reservations department was a bit difficult when it came to the room blocks for the guests, however, once everyone got to the hotel the hospitality provided by all of the staff was fantastic!

My Wedding

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Lindsey and her team did a phenomenal job! Our wedding reception was everything we have ever dreamt about and it flowed so easily. I highly HIGHLY recommend having your wedding and/or reception at Champions Gate Omni Resort! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

For me The Omni Orlando Resort was love at first site. The location is away from all the craziness of Orlando (Disney, Universal and Downtown) and it's an easy drive right off I4 for all your guests. The city itself is beyond gorgeous. It's brand new, clean and as you enter you... Read More drive under the "Championsgate" signs with a beautiful view of the Omni in the background. Past the city, the Omni is one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever visited. It's so stunning driving up the winding driveway with the golf course and flowers... it literally takes your breath away. The Omni staff is also top notch. I cannot express enough gratitude to Lindsey Kurtz and Amanda Demore for all the personal attention, guidance, organization, attention to detail and the countless hours of extra time dedicated to making my dream day a reality. They are so unbelievably professional, precise, organized and willing to go above and beyond to make us happy. I don't think they ever said No to any request we presented (and we had a lot). This venue is HANDS down the best Orlando has to offer. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend. There is absolutely not even one negative thing to say about this venue and our entire experience. We were treated like gold and had the best overall experience when it came to all aspects of our wedding weekend. Our parents and families were also so pleased as Lindsey and Amanda went out of their way to make their experience one to remember as well. Everything was absolutely PERFECT. Best day of our lives. Thank you Omni, you will forever hold a special place in our hearts! Cant wait to come back and visit! Love, Lesley & Jason

Mr. White Father of Bride

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

The Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate did an exceptional job at coordinating and facilitating my daughters wedding. Two employees who were outstanding were Amanda and Lindsey. Their attention to detail and efforts to make sure everything was just perfect. The meals were... Read More delicious and the resort was beautiful and made the wedding an unforgettable and outstanding celebration! They could not have done any better!

Dream wedding achieved at Omni Championsgate

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My now husband and I both work in the resort industry here in Orlando. It's safe to say we felt over qualified and lucky to know the other resorts in the area well enough to choose the perfect hotel wedding location. After visiting JW Marriott, Ritz Cartlon, Gaylord Palms,... Read More amongst many other luxury properties, it was clear that the Omni Championsgate was the one that captured both our hearts. From the very first day, when my husband and I went to meet Lindsey and Amanda just to view the property(Omni's event planners & wedding coordinators, who were literally with us every step of the way while planning the whole thing) we were treated as royalty. They made sure we were comfortable with every choice we made, encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone on somethings, and I must say EVERY SINGLE THING that they said was a good idea, definitely ended up being!! Also, the vendors they recommended all ended up being first class businesses. The only thing I didn't listen to them on was my photographer. I researched online and found a local couple for cheap. I was beyond wrong... I still regret not going with one of the few five star photographers Lindsey showed me in her book, however, the flawlessness in everything else my wedding had made that easier to bear at the end of everything. Having said all that, having our wedding at the Omni Championsgate was the BEST CHOICE we have ever made. The venues were gorgeous, everyone's room (especially ours) were amazing, and the five star service is the topping on the cake. Put it this way... We ended up extending our stay here an additional night instead of moving onto our actual honeymoon destination, due to our love of this resort. Please don't make a mistake... For the wedding of your dreams, just know it is EASILY achieved when booking it here!!

Meet The Director of Catering

Lindsey Kurtz

The first thing to know about me is that I LOVE what I do! Nothing excites me more than when I get to meet a bride and groom for the first time and unveil to them all the beauty and elegance our resort has to offer as the canvas for their wedding day. My favorite moment is when I see the bride look at her groom, and with just her eyes, she says “This is it! This is the place!” From that point on, it's a pleasure getting to know my bride and groom as well as their families as we begin planning the best day of their lives.