Fresh ideas on a timeless tradition

For twenty years On Paper has brought a stunning collection of carefully curated wedding invitations to the Midwest. From contemporary, innovative style to classic elegance, our nationally recognized retail shop in the Short North features an extensive selection of invitations, calligraphy, wedding accessories and stationery. As we celebrate our 20th Anniversary we invite you to join us in the art of inviting!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

737 North High Street, Columbus, OH (614) 424-6617
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kristen B

I see a lot of people today using online services over a brick and mortar vendor. Since there is so much available online, I also thought about going that route and I cannot express how happy I am that I didn't. The selection, staff and end product at On Paper is in a league of... Read More its own. With so many options, I was so grateful to have the knowledge of the staff at On Paper to guide me through the process and help me find exactly what I was looking for. Once we got the process started, they were always readily available to answer questions about etiquette, timing and other little details. I enjoyed working with them so much that I ended up also using them for a logo design, stamp and koozies. I am truly impressed and thankful for the pride that they take in what they do. On Paper has the highest of standards and expectations when it comes to what they are creating for their clients and it's evident in the quality of the end product that they produce.

2016-09-20T10:11:15 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled that you're so pleased! Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your stationery and fun wedding weekend items!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren B

I worked with Michelle from On Paper for my wedding invitations and all of my day of paper items including my the ceremony programs, reception menus, escort cards, place cards, wedding welcome sign, signature drink sign, guestbook sign, favor stickers, and hotel wedding welcome... Read More bag inserts. Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She met with me countless times to review all of the different options On Paper had and she provided wonderful recommendations. I have champagne taste but was on a budget so she helped me to find a balance. The wedding invitations was so glamorous yet classic and I have received so many compliments on it. The day of paper items were gorgeous and everything coordinated very well and stayed within budget. I am so happy with my experience working with On Paper and am so glad I went with them rather than an online site. The quality of their product did not go unnoticed. Thank you On Paper!

2016-08-18T18:18:36 Response from the vendor

We're absolutely thrilled that you chose to work with us and had a great experience. It truly was our pleasure! Speaking of champagne... a toast to you two newlyweds. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Meagan W

Our invitations were beyond stunning, absolutely amazing! Beth worked so hard with her team and they were so creative! What we wanted was not just something one could find in any book, so they created it for us! The end result was exquisite! Acrylic invitation with beautiful... Read More gold script slipped inside of a delicate (but sturdy) laser cut blush lace (matched my dress lace to a tee) trifold pocket, all in a petite gold mailing box and a fabulous die cut blush mailing label. They thought of everything, every. single. detail. to make each part of the invitations, save the dates, menu cards, and "day of" paper products (signs, tags, etc) unique and special to us. They nailed the design from my husband and I rambling off a wish list of ideas to go with our romantic and delicate blush and gold, lace inspired theme. As the invitation developed, which was not an easy task, Beth and her team over came any challenge and came up with ideas to make the details even better. Even something as simple as making a reply card vertical instead of horizontal, changing a color or a font, corner shapes, etc, they realized within the design workings what needed tweaked to make the end result perfect! Beyond the perfection of the final product, they were pleasant, quick, easy going, easy to work with, and always seemed genuinely excited about what they were doing and helping us. Not to mention, we did this all from only meeting with them in person once! We live in Chicago and the wedding was in Columbus. They were so helpful with emailing everything, offering to send samples, and I am pretty sure they physically went to my planners home with color swatches to make sure everything checked out in the end. They are a trustworthy, honest, helpful and very creative group that are really amazing at what they do!!! I am not going to lie, what I ended up with wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive either, especially considering all the work and time they put into the final product (fabulous and elegant!!). I know they could help anyone, on any budget, get exactly what they are looking for! Thank you, On Paper!!!!

2016-05-13T11:45:02 Response from the vendor

It was one hundred percent our pleasure to work on such a custom and creative invitation suite. We loved your vision and truly enjoyed working to make it a reality. Thank you for entrusting us with it. Congratulations, you two!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lindsay M

We had a great experience with On Paper. They helped us find something that fit exactly what we wanted and did not overwhelm us with too many options. They were timely and helpful and our invitations came out beautiful.

2017-04-04T11:08:31 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for entrusting us with your invitations! It was an absolute pleasure. Wishing you all the very best!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Samantha R

Our wedding invitations are one of my favorite aspects of planning! Michelle was a dream to work with and always responsive to my questions. I met with her initially to get an idea of what I wanted and she helped me come up with something custom to add to the envelopes that... Read More created the most beautiful invitations! We sent them out a couple weeks ago and I am still getting responses from guests commenting on how lovely they are. You can't beat the personal customer service at On Paper and I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking for a flawless invitation vendor!

2017-04-04T11:05:50 Response from the vendor

It was so much fun being creative with you!! We're thrilled that you loved how your *absolutely gorgeous* invitation suite turned out! Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Hannah N

Our wedding invitations are gorgeous and we've had lots of compliments on them from our guests. We just hope the rest of the wedding can live up to them! The whole process was incredibly smooth (even from halfway around the world). We loved the very first design that Michelle... Read More showed us and then the execution was such high quality. I definitely recommend this group of incredibly talented people!!

2017-04-04T11:00:51 Response from the vendor

Your special day will far outshine everything, but we love that the invites made such an impact on your guests! Many thanks for entrusting us with the job. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kaitlyn H

On Paper is AMAZING! Everything that I had printed through them was absolute perfection. I am a graphic designer and was VERY picky about the printed pieces in my wedding. I designed everything and supplied files for On Paper, which they were very receptive to! I was looking... Read More mostly for great letterpress, but had some other ideas On Paper helped me bring to life! I worked directly with Michelle for the major invitation suite, going over every detail and somehow they were able to do exactly what I was looking for (and what other companies said they wouldn't do). I also met and worked with the other ladies in the store to order special paper for the belly bands and inner envelopes. Everyone was great. The communication and flexibility of On Paper was so refreshing and personal. While they are not the cheapest place, they certainly know what they are doing, and are very professional. Plus, they will provide options to get the price down closer to your budget. Whether you are looking for letterpress or regular invitations - the possibilities with On Paper felt endless! Thank you so much Michelle, Beth, and Joan!

2017-04-04T10:56:20 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure to help bring your fantastic design concept to life!! Your invites were stunning, and we're thrilled you chose to work with On Paper. Here's to newly wedded bliss!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sarah C

On Paper is AMAZING! They helped us bring our vision to life -- all while making our experience enjoyable and stress-free. I would highly recommend On Paper to any newly engaged couple!

2017-04-04T10:51:08 Response from the vendor

We're delighted you enjoyed your experience. Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your Wedding stationery. Wishing you the very best!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Alex E

I loved working with On Paper! They were easy and perfect (I didn't have clue what to do or what I wanted....they took their time with me). I highly recommend them:)

2017-04-04T10:47:07 Response from the vendor

And we loved working with you!! Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your Wedding stationery. Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Kathleen K

On Paper is a fantastic company. Michelle and her team were incredible professional and helpful throughout the process of ordering invitations for our wedding. She even went through with us multiple times (since we created our own) and assisted us with etiquette on the... Read More invitations. I'm thrilled about how the invitations turned out and what great customer service we received. The cost was also very affordable, especially when you are planning on a budget. We will be going back whenever we need printing done by a company.

2017-03-11T09:40:27 Response from the vendor

We're thrilled that you're so pleased! It was our pleasure to assist and work with you. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle R

I cannot say enough nice things about On Paper. I had been very indecisive about my invitations up until my first appointment with Beth. I gave her my budget and she helped me come up with something I loved. Not only did On Paper help create my beautiful invitations, they also... Read More did an amazing job with my seating chart, programs, menus, and other small signs I had at my wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2016-11-01T11:37:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy to know we made the decision-making a little bit easier, and truly enjoyed working with you (and your scrumptious color palette). Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Megan P

My husband and I planned a destination wedding weekend and a reception locally at home. Beth helped us design the most beautiful custom invitation containing all the details and perfect wording for our wonderful weekend in Hilton Head. Wedding invitations are one of the first... Read More major details you need so that all your guests can attend(obviously?!). My wedding was October 8. We designed, ordered, and received our invitations in April. We came back in July to design our "home reception" invites and Beth once again, awesomely customized our invite. The quality of their work is superior. Everyone who received our invitations raved about how beautiful they were! So October came, our work with On Paper was long finished, and hurricane Matthew came... Our wedding had to be replanned and relocated in 2 days. I was so amazed to find emails from Beth and the girls at On Paper still thinking and caring about my husband and I during our wild weather wedding week. They truly are an awesome group of people to work! Thank you!

2016-10-21T10:16:15 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to hear you were safe and sound, and had come up with a wonderful plan B. Thank you for the lovely review so soon after your wild weather wedding week! We truly appreciate it and wish you both the very best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah H

On Paper was wonderful! I worked mostly with Michelle but the whole staff there is super friendly, helpful, and responsive. My groom and I were living in Columbus when we got engaged so we set up an appointment and spent over an hour with Michelle figuring out what, exactly, we... Read More wanted to save the dates and invitations. I had a vision for what I wanted and Michelle really helped focus that vision and customized their options to make it perfect for us. Ten months out from the wedding I really didn't expect to pick out invitations (went in really just for save the dates) but then Groom and I moved to Cleveland and when it came time to order invites Michelle and her team were so great taking and sending us photos of what we had selected months before. It was so easy and in the depths of planning I was glad we had taken the time to pick out the perfect invites when we did. When they arrived they were even more beautiful. I love our invites and save the dates so much and we get compliments on them all the time. On Paper is amazing and they know their stuff. Thanks Michelle!!

2016-09-20T10:20:48 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome - it was truly our pleasure! Many thanks for entrusting us with your Wedding stationery. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Hans B

I am so glad that my fiancee and I were able to work with On Paper in creating and printing all of our paper goods including Save the Dates, Invitations, Menus, Ceremony Programs, and Thank you cards. We were able to think ahead and create a unique and consistent theme for all... Read More of our printing with their very helpful and friendly staff. In addition, they were very accommodating in regards to accepting custom illustrations, making the invitations feel more special to us. Definitely a great group of people to work with, I would recommend them to anyone in the Columbus area!

2016-06-15T10:36:29 Response from the vendor

The combination of your illustrations and that fantastic pop of color creates a truly one of a kind suite. We love it! Thank you for your kind words and congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Taylor R

There aren't enough good things I could say about On Paper. They helped me every step of the way to create custom invites for our wedding. They turned out so beautifully and I love them so much!

2016-06-15T10:31:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the opportunity to create such beautiful invitations. We're very fond of them ourselves :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Annie S

Perfect Invitations for my traditional, elegant, and timeless Wedding. Just what I was looking for!

2016-06-14T11:48:31 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your elegant invites!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Jennifer L

On Paper was one of our favorite vendors to work with. I can't even put into words how grateful I am for Beth. She was genuinely excited for us and helped with all the details. We ended up ordering our rehearsal dinner & wedding invitations as well as escort cards here! We... Read More will most definitely be recommending On Paper (and particularly Beth) to our friends and family. We can't wait to do business with them again. Jennifer and Drew Wagner

2016-06-09T09:21:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Wagners! It was lovely working on such a timeless and elegant suite (and fun rehearsal dinner invitation). Congratulations and thank you again!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Elizabeth B

We wanted sophisticated, but colorful and happy invitations to set the tone for our wedding. The floral letterpress invitations that Michelle helped us design are more perfect than we could have hoped for. I'm so proud to be sending these beauties. Thank you!

2016-05-13T11:29:32 Response from the vendor

Happy and sophisticated is the perfect combination! Thank you and congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Leeanne H

Working with Beth and Michelle at On Paper was a wonderful experience. They both are kind and personable, making it easy to work with them. We didn't use them for invitations because it was out of our price range, but we did use them for our day-of paper pieces. Everything... Read More turned out as we had asked. A little pricey compared to websites like Wedding Paper Divas, but they definitely took a lot of the stress away for getting my day-of pieces together and the quality was very good. Bonus: their shop is super cute with lots of other goodies :)

2016-05-11T10:08:40 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to get to share in your day! Thank you for the lovely review and congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Madison W

We absolutely LOVED working with On Paper! Beth has easily been the most helpful, thoughtful, and sweet vendor we've worked with during our whole wedding planning process! We knew we wanted something unique when we came in for our appointment, but other than that we had no idea... Read More what we were looking for when it came to invitations. Beth spent over an hour looking through binders of invitations with us and helped us create a custom invitation set that completely exceeded our expectations! Even after the invitations were designed, Beth was very responsive to emails and helped answer questions when we received our proof. On Paper was an absolute joy to work with and we're just about to schedule another appointment to design our wedding programs and place cards. I'd recommend them to everyone! I love supporting local businesses and On Paper makes it so easy to do so -- I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

2016-04-21T15:39:10 Response from the vendor

This completely made our day. Thank you so much for the lovely review and letting us be a part of your very special day.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Shannon T

I'm so glad I got my invitations and thank you cards from On Paper! Beth was wonderful to work with. She was able to take my general vision and narrow down all the options until we came up with the perfect design. The whole process was simple, with a fast turn around. The final... Read More product looks great and the quality is excellent! I'll definitely come back for any other stationery needs.

2016-03-12T14:24:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such positive feedback, it really does make our day!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Maureen R

Really nice to work with, responsive and do beauitful work.

2016-03-10T09:26:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It's absolutely our pleasure.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Amy R

LOVE our invitations. Michelle was fantastic to work with throughout the consultation, proofing and ordering process. She took the time to understand our style and budget and provided beautiful options. I felt very confident in Michelle's guidance and suggestions. Over all, very... Read More happy with our gorgeous invitations and outstanding service!

2016-03-10T09:23:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're so happy you're happy and will be sure Michelle sees your kind words.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Ashley R

Could not have found a better place to have invitations created! Beth was SO incredibly helpful through the whole process and was extremely timely, from responding to emails to getting proofs back even after changes were requested. One of the best parts about On Paper is the... Read More dozen of binders they have for you to look for in preliminary stages of choosing invitations. Compared to other designers/shops we considered, the process here is definitely the most user friendly - and they are pro's! We got huge compliments on everything that was printed here - save the dates, invitations, calligraphy envelopes, place cards, table names, etc.

2015-11-12T13:48:44 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you were happy! It was a pleasure to be part of your Big Day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Ashley T

On Paper made crafting our wedding invitations not only stress-free, but fun! Beth and the entire On Paper team provided us with a ton of creative options for our wedding stationary. The service was prompt and we were more than happy with how our invitations came out! I have... Read More already recommended them to friends in the area.

2015-11-07T17:29:01 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you both. Thank you for the kind words and for sending along the pictures--what a treat to see you on the big day! Beautiful!

Meet The Manager

Beth, Joan and Michelle

Our team of artists and writers are experts in our field. We will guide you through the fun and creative process of finding the perfect wedding invitation that sets the tone for your big day. On time, on budget and on trend - that what makes On Paper, On Paper!