Fresh ideas on a timeless tradition

For over 20 years On Paper has brought a stunning collection of carefully curated wedding invitations to the Midwest. From contemporary, innovative style to classic elegance, our nationally recognized retail shop in the Short North features an extensive selection of invitations, calligraphy, wedding signs, menus, programs, stationery and wedding party gifts. Book a complimentary appointment and join us in the art of inviting!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

737 North High Street, Columbus, OH (614) 424-6617
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kristen B

I see a lot of people today using online services over a brick and mortar vendor. Since there is so much available online, I also thought about going that route and I cannot express how happy I am that I didn't. The selection, staff and end product at On Paper is in a league of... Read More its own. With so many options, I was so grateful to have the knowledge of the staff at On Paper to guide me through the process and help me find exactly what I was looking for. Once we got the process started, they were always readily available to answer questions about etiquette, timing and other little details. I enjoyed working with them so much that I ended up also using them for a logo design, stamp and koozies. I am truly impressed and thankful for the pride that they take in what they do. On Paper has the highest of standards and expectations when it comes to what they are creating for their clients and it's evident in the quality of the end product that they produce.

2016-09-20T10:11:15 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled that you're so pleased! Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your stationery and fun wedding weekend items!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren B

I worked with Michelle from On Paper for my wedding invitations and all of my day of paper items including my the ceremony programs, reception menus, escort cards, place cards, wedding welcome sign, signature drink sign, guestbook sign, favor stickers, and hotel wedding welcome... Read More bag inserts. Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She met with me countless times to review all of the different options On Paper had and she provided wonderful recommendations. I have champagne taste but was on a budget so she helped me to find a balance. The wedding invitations was so glamorous yet classic and I have received so many compliments on it. The day of paper items were gorgeous and everything coordinated very well and stayed within budget. I am so happy with my experience working with On Paper and am so glad I went with them rather than an online site. The quality of their product did not go unnoticed. Thank you On Paper!

2016-08-18T18:18:36 Response from the vendor

We're absolutely thrilled that you chose to work with us and had a great experience. It truly was our pleasure! Speaking of champagne... a toast to you two newlyweds. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Meagan W

Our invitations were beyond stunning, absolutely amazing! Beth worked so hard with her team and they were so creative! What we wanted was not just something one could find in any book, so they created it for us! The end result was exquisite! Acrylic invitation with beautiful... Read More gold script slipped inside of a delicate (but sturdy) laser cut blush lace (matched my dress lace to a tee) trifold pocket, all in a petite gold mailing box and a fabulous die cut blush mailing label. They thought of everything, every. single. detail. to make each part of the invitations, save the dates, menu cards, and "day of" paper products (signs, tags, etc) unique and special to us. They nailed the design from my husband and I rambling off a wish list of ideas to go with our romantic and delicate blush and gold, lace inspired theme. As the invitation developed, which was not an easy task, Beth and her team over came any challenge and came up with ideas to make the details even better. Even something as simple as making a reply card vertical instead of horizontal, changing a color or a font, corner shapes, etc, they realized within the design workings what needed tweaked to make the end result perfect! Beyond the perfection of the final product, they were pleasant, quick, easy going, easy to work with, and always seemed genuinely excited about what they were doing and helping us. Not to mention, we did this all from only meeting with them in person once! We live in Chicago and the wedding was in Columbus. They were so helpful with emailing everything, offering to send samples, and I am pretty sure they physically went to my planners home with color swatches to make sure everything checked out in the end. They are a trustworthy, honest, helpful and very creative group that are really amazing at what they do!!! I am not going to lie, what I ended up with wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive either, especially considering all the work and time they put into the final product (fabulous and elegant!!). I know they could help anyone, on any budget, get exactly what they are looking for! Thank you, On Paper!!!!

2016-05-13T11:45:02 Response from the vendor

It was one hundred percent our pleasure to work on such a custom and creative invitation suite. We loved your vision and truly enjoyed working to make it a reality. Thank you for entrusting us with it. Congratulations, you two!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jessica F

The staff at On Paper is very knowledgable and helpful. They helped me pick the perfect styles and sizes of paper for my design from their huge selection of paper. They were flexible and accommodating when I changed our RSVPs from envelopes to post cards and used their expertise... Read More to make my designs come to life.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Celia S

We used On Paper for all our paper needs for the wedding. They were incredible and overly helpful for each and every detail starting with our Save the Dates. I was very hesitant of the price that would come with using a boutique stationary store and assumed going with a... Read More company online would be much cheaper. I was completely wrong! They have designs for every budget and do not make you feel bad for asking for a less expensive option. The one-on-one attention that you are provided as a customer cannot be matched – the sense of security with working with On Paper was priceless. Our invitation designer sold its company during our process and On Paper was seamless with helping us come up with an alternative – and without any delay. Michelle’s creativity is just a unique bonus that cannot be found elsewhere. We received nothing but compliments on everything that On Paper did for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Alex H

Worked with Michelle to create our beautiful invites! Whole process was easy and she kept us under budget.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hillary R

Michelle seemed to know exactly what I wanted. She had excellent ideas and the invitations were beautiful!! I drove from Cleveland to use On Paper, and yes, they are that good!!!! My brother is going to use them as well!!!

2017-10-10T13:04:03 Response from the vendor

What kind words, thank you so much for making the trip to work with us! Can't wait to work with another member of the fam!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Amy F

They made the perfect wedding paper for us! After hearing what I wanted, they created a beautiful layout for each piece, from the invitations, to the day of paper, to the thank you stationary. It could not have been more perfect. They were also easy to get in touch with and very... Read More responsive. Always providing updates of when papers would be completed.

2017-10-10T13:07:25 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you're happy! Your feedback made our day, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Ashley S

Beth at On Paper was SO great to work with! We had invitation art that a family member created, and Beth and Lynsey added the font and did the layout, and made everything look amazing! We had all of our paper products made by On Paper and we are extremely happy with the quality... Read More and their helpfulness throughout the process. Highly recommended!

2017-10-10T13:09:17 Response from the vendor

We loved getting to work with you on such a personal project. Thank you for trusting us with your aunt's artwork and for your kind feedback. We hope to see you around the neighborhood again soon! Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Olivia S

Very flexible with customization. Our invitations turned out great!

2017-08-16T10:29:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, and congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Meghan C

We used On Paper for our reception invitations. We were extremely pressed for time and On Paper was able to meet our deadline with no issues. They also were able to really personalize them for us. They had suggested we use a drawing of the venue on the inside of the envelope.... Read More They contacted the venue to get the image and approval. They were truly unique and made our invitations a total stand out and conversation!

2017-08-01T10:35:09 Response from the vendor

It was a delight to work on invitations that celebrate a local landmark (and love, of course)! Thank you for entrusting us with your reception invitations and your kind review. Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Kristen R

We had looked online for invitations and nothing was cutting it. The whole process at On Paper and with Beth was perfect. Our save the dates and invitations are absolutely gorgeous. We could not be happier with our experience!

2017-07-29T17:14:42 Response from the vendor

We're so glad we got to be a part of your wedding planning! It was a joy to work on such lovely invitations with such a lovely couple. Congratulations to you!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lindsay M

We had a great experience with On Paper. They helped us find something that fit exactly what we wanted and did not overwhelm us with too many options. They were timely and helpful and our invitations came out beautiful.

2017-04-04T11:08:31 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for entrusting us with your invitations! It was an absolute pleasure. Wishing you all the very best!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Samantha R

Our wedding invitations are one of my favorite aspects of planning! Michelle was a dream to work with and always responsive to my questions. I met with her initially to get an idea of what I wanted and she helped me come up with something custom to add to the envelopes that... Read More created the most beautiful invitations! We sent them out a couple weeks ago and I am still getting responses from guests commenting on how lovely they are. You can't beat the personal customer service at On Paper and I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking for a flawless invitation vendor!

2017-04-04T11:05:50 Response from the vendor

It was so much fun being creative with you!! We're thrilled that you loved how your *absolutely gorgeous* invitation suite turned out! Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Hannah N

Our wedding invitations are gorgeous and we've had lots of compliments on them from our guests. We just hope the rest of the wedding can live up to them! The whole process was incredibly smooth (even from halfway around the world). We loved the very first design that Michelle... Read More showed us and then the execution was such high quality. I definitely recommend this group of incredibly talented people!!

2017-04-04T11:00:51 Response from the vendor

Your special day will far outshine everything, but we love that the invites made such an impact on your guests! Many thanks for entrusting us with the job. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kaitlyn H

On Paper is AMAZING! Everything that I had printed through them was absolute perfection. I am a graphic designer and was VERY picky about the printed pieces in my wedding. I designed everything and supplied files for On Paper, which they were very receptive to! I was looking... Read More mostly for great letterpress, but had some other ideas On Paper helped me bring to life! I worked directly with Michelle for the major invitation suite, going over every detail and somehow they were able to do exactly what I was looking for (and what other companies said they wouldn't do). I also met and worked with the other ladies in the store to order special paper for the belly bands and inner envelopes. Everyone was great. The communication and flexibility of On Paper was so refreshing and personal. While they are not the cheapest place, they certainly know what they are doing, and are very professional. Plus, they will provide options to get the price down closer to your budget. Whether you are looking for letterpress or regular invitations - the possibilities with On Paper felt endless! Thank you so much Michelle, Beth, and Joan!

2017-04-04T10:56:20 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure to help bring your fantastic design concept to life!! Your invites were stunning, and we're thrilled you chose to work with On Paper. Here's to newly wedded bliss!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sarah C

On Paper is AMAZING! They helped us bring our vision to life -- all while making our experience enjoyable and stress-free. I would highly recommend On Paper to any newly engaged couple!

2017-04-04T10:51:08 Response from the vendor

We're delighted you enjoyed your experience. Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your Wedding stationery. Wishing you the very best!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Alex E

I loved working with On Paper! They were easy and perfect (I didn't have clue what to do or what I wanted....they took their time with me). I highly recommend them:)

2017-04-04T10:47:07 Response from the vendor

And we loved working with you!! Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your Wedding stationery. Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Kathleen K

On Paper is a fantastic company. Michelle and her team were incredible professional and helpful throughout the process of ordering invitations for our wedding. She even went through with us multiple times (since we created our own) and assisted us with etiquette on the... Read More invitations. I'm thrilled about how the invitations turned out and what great customer service we received. The cost was also very affordable, especially when you are planning on a budget. We will be going back whenever we need printing done by a company.

2017-03-11T09:40:27 Response from the vendor

We're thrilled that you're so pleased! It was our pleasure to assist and work with you. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle R

I cannot say enough nice things about On Paper. I had been very indecisive about my invitations up until my first appointment with Beth. I gave her my budget and she helped me come up with something I loved. Not only did On Paper help create my beautiful invitations, they also... Read More did an amazing job with my seating chart, programs, menus, and other small signs I had at my wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2016-11-01T11:37:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy to know we made the decision-making a little bit easier, and truly enjoyed working with you (and your scrumptious color palette). Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Megan P

My husband and I planned a destination wedding weekend and a reception locally at home. Beth helped us design the most beautiful custom invitation containing all the details and perfect wording for our wonderful weekend in Hilton Head. Wedding invitations are one of the first... Read More major details you need so that all your guests can attend(obviously?!). My wedding was October 8. We designed, ordered, and received our invitations in April. We came back in July to design our "home reception" invites and Beth once again, awesomely customized our invite. The quality of their work is superior. Everyone who received our invitations raved about how beautiful they were! So October came, our work with On Paper was long finished, and hurricane Matthew came... Our wedding had to be replanned and relocated in 2 days. I was so amazed to find emails from Beth and the girls at On Paper still thinking and caring about my husband and I during our wild weather wedding week. They truly are an awesome group of people to work! Thank you!

2016-10-21T10:16:15 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to hear you were safe and sound, and had come up with a wonderful plan B. Thank you for the lovely review so soon after your wild weather wedding week! We truly appreciate it and wish you both the very best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah H

On Paper was wonderful! I worked mostly with Michelle but the whole staff there is super friendly, helpful, and responsive. My groom and I were living in Columbus when we got engaged so we set up an appointment and spent over an hour with Michelle figuring out what, exactly, we... Read More wanted to save the dates and invitations. I had a vision for what I wanted and Michelle really helped focus that vision and customized their options to make it perfect for us. Ten months out from the wedding I really didn't expect to pick out invitations (went in really just for save the dates) but then Groom and I moved to Cleveland and when it came time to order invites Michelle and her team were so great taking and sending us photos of what we had selected months before. It was so easy and in the depths of planning I was glad we had taken the time to pick out the perfect invites when we did. When they arrived they were even more beautiful. I love our invites and save the dates so much and we get compliments on them all the time. On Paper is amazing and they know their stuff. Thanks Michelle!!

2016-09-20T10:20:48 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome - it was truly our pleasure! Many thanks for entrusting us with your Wedding stationery. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Hans B

I am so glad that my fiancee and I were able to work with On Paper in creating and printing all of our paper goods including Save the Dates, Invitations, Menus, Ceremony Programs, and Thank you cards. We were able to think ahead and create a unique and consistent theme for all... Read More of our printing with their very helpful and friendly staff. In addition, they were very accommodating in regards to accepting custom illustrations, making the invitations feel more special to us. Definitely a great group of people to work with, I would recommend them to anyone in the Columbus area!

2016-06-15T10:36:29 Response from the vendor

The combination of your illustrations and that fantastic pop of color creates a truly one of a kind suite. We love it! Thank you for your kind words and congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Taylor R

There aren't enough good things I could say about On Paper. They helped me every step of the way to create custom invites for our wedding. They turned out so beautifully and I love them so much!

2016-06-15T10:31:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the opportunity to create such beautiful invitations. We're very fond of them ourselves :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Annie S

Perfect Invitations for my traditional, elegant, and timeless Wedding. Just what I was looking for!

2016-06-14T11:48:31 Response from the vendor

Many thanks for entrusting On Paper with your elegant invites!

Meet The Manager

Beth, Joan and Michelle

Our team of artists and writers are experts in our field. We will guide you through the fun and creative process of finding the perfect wedding invitation that sets the tone for your big day. On time, on budget and on trend - that what makes On Paper, On Paper!