On the Town Limousines, Inc.

Serving MD DC & Baltimore

Caring, Personalized and Professional Service

Let our team of wedding specialists assist you in selecting the perfect vehicles for your special day, from luxury limousines to party or shuttle buses. With our high level of customer service you get only the best! We will take all of your stress away so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Frederick, MD Serving MD DC & Baltimore (301) 829-7999

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Kimberly K

Absolutely phenomenal service from On the Town Limousines! The main wedding transportation planner, Becky, was extremely kind and wonderful to work with; she was extremely communicative and thorough in her documentation and work, and even checked in with us the week of the... Read More wedding to make sure we were feeling good and to ensure us that we were in good hands and confirm our reservation with them. The bridal party and we (the bride/groom) were transported safely and efficiently to our wedding reception. The limo driver was extremely courteous and friendly, and the limo itself was EXTREMELY clean and stocked with a variety of drinks / snacks (perfect because we had had a long morning and were ready to kick back, relax, and enjoy some food and drinks). The music was perfect. We even forgot someone's shoes on the limo after they dropped us off, and they were quick to respond and come back to drop them off. We highly recommend this vendor to anyone in search of a quality and cost affordable limo service. Thank you On the Town Limo for everything!! XO

Exceptional customer service, professional drivers, couldn't ask for anything more!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

First and foremost, Becky from On The Town Limousines was such a pleasure to work with and her team truly made transportation for our wedding guests easy and timely! We had 100+ guests staying locally for which we wanted to offer transportation to and from our venue in... Read More Middletown, MD (Stone Manor Country Club) and Becky was great at finding a solution for us. From the first point of contact, Becky remained easy to communicate with and consistently resolved any scheduling concerns or other details that we may have missed. She took all of our schedule adjustments in stride and even upgraded the limo we picked to a new one recently added to their fleet. And when it came to organizing the guests at the hotel, they provided us with sign-up sheets to keep at the front desk which worked out really well. On The Town Limousines is a reliable transportation service focused on quality and timeliness, and I would highly recommend them for your next event (large or small).

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 L. E

This company is AMAZING!! From beginning to the very end I was made to feel like a valued customer. I'll say this; Mrs. Donavan made me feel like I was a VIP client! Their fleet is beautiful and their customer service is an A++!! You'd be cheating yourself out of a wonderful... Read More experience if you don't book this company for any event. Our guest loved "The Executive" and my wife and I enjoyed "The First Lady" as well as the Lincoln MKT! All vehicles were clean and looked brand new. The drivers were courteous, professional and had a sense of humor. Book this company!!! You'll be glad you did! #LovesWins

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kyle F

Great Customer Service. Extremely helpful and flexible through the entire process. Would certainly use again, hands down.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Camily B

Becky and the team at On The Town were very helpful in planning and scheduling our shuttle service to and from our wedding. The drivers the night of the wedding were professional and prompt. Would definitely recommend to other brides in Frederick!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Tracy S

Becky was very responsive to emails and all of our guests had a good experience on their shuttle.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bridget L

On the Town Limousines provided the shuttle service and transportation for our wedding in October of 2016. They did an excellent job of arriving at the scheduled time. They were very friendly and professional to work with. They even were able to help us out when we found out... Read More our flight was leaving two hours earlier and needed the car to pick us up sooner. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them for any transportation needs.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kimberly H

Becky was a tremendous help in reserving limos for the bachelorette party, bridal party to the venue, and newlyweds ride after the ceremony. Drivers were on time, courteous, and patient when we ran late on the wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kierstin S

Becky helped us plan a shuttle for our wedding guests to and from the hotels and reception. She was very kind and communicative. The drivers were great and professional. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Becca D

We worked with Becky to plan the shuttle we provided for our wedding guests to and from the hotel and wedding venue. Becky was extremely kind, professional and gave great advice in the planning of our shuttle - We had each shuttle make two runs on each end of the wedding. Becky... Read More was always easy to get ahold of and answered any questions we had graciously. The drivers were on time, kind, professional, and we had great feedback from our wedding guests. Everything ran very smoothly - all thanks to this company. We really appreciate how easy you made this process for us and our guests! We would suggest this company any time (and have already)!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Bill C

I began looking for transportation about 30 days before our wedding and fortunately contacted One The Town. They initially did not have one available however contacted me a few days later and were able to make some changes and accommodate us. We got a brand new 35 passenger bus.... Read More Everything was on time and the bus was perfect !!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Bill C

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Colleen S

Becky was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She scheduled our shuttle to suit exactly what we needed at a very reasonable price. The night of our wedding, our driver was on time and professional and we didn't have to give our transportation a second thought.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Andrea B

We rented 3 buses and 2 limos for my son's wedding transportation from The Marriott Courtyard n Frederick to Thorpewood. The drivers were very organized! The limo drivers coordinated their arrival for the bride and the girls to be gone before the groom and the guys loaded in... Read More theirs in order to keep the 'first look' a surprise. The buses were on time and perfect to save guests from driving on the mountain roads. Guests were very happy with the transportation and we are so glad we used On The Town Limousines! Becky was very organized and made the whole experience easy. We would highly recommend On The Town Limousines for your wedding. .

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Chris F

Our driver was super nice, very courteous and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jessica P

Working with on the town limousines was great! My husband and I had won a package from the Nearlywed game which included free transportation back to where we were staying after the wedding. We had our wedding in Martinsburg WV which was a little more than a half hour away from... Read More Frederick county but Becky did not charge us any extra fees for that! We had talked only a few times but each time she was very nice and professional! The night of the wedding we were picked up in a very very nice town car by a super sweet lady named Lindsay. She was on time and in the correct area for pick up! We had a very comfortable ride with great conversations and they even provided us with water to keep us hydrated, it was just such a great ending to a wonderful day! We were so very pleased and we will most definitely be using on the town limousines in the future and recommend them to anyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Denise D

Highly recommended by the hotel we had booked and I can see why. Becky was so easy to work with and even accommodated a last-minute request to add a 3rd return limo when our head count exceeded our plans. The guests liked the limo busses because the seating arrangements... Read More encouraged socializing to/from the wedding. The wedding party also commented that they were able to continue the party atmosphere in their limo bus. It took one less worry off of my mind, knowing that our guests could enjoy themselves at the wedding and get safely back to the hotel.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016

On the Town Limousines provided wonderful service for my daughters wedding day, we used them for both our bridal party transportation and our hotel shuttle for guests. Both services worked out great! The limo driver, as well as the shuttle driver were fantastic...professional,... Read More patient, nice and courteous at all times. Both vehicles were beautiful and clean. A huge shout out to Becky Donovan who gave us exceptional service; call backs, emails, 24/7 support and planning for our combo limousine/shuttle. Such a blessing through the process. Thank you so, so much. Our experience was truly 5 star; we certainly would recommend On the Town Limousines to those in need of transportation services.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lindsey B

I worked with Becky at On The Town, and she was exceptionally helpful. She was always prompt to respond to my emails and phone calls, which was very important to me as an out-of-town bride. She sent over a sample contract for me to review and answered all of my questions very... Read More thoroughly. She even held a reservation for me for a few days before I actually signed anything, just because she was almost booked up and I asked for a few days to look over the contract. I would give them 4.5 stars for flexibility because they allowed me to shift the pickup / dropoff times by 30 minutes on the day before, but I was committed to the amount of time required. Just make sure you think through your day-of timeline before signing the contract, because I signed before I had my final timeline for the day in order to secure the bus, but it didn't end up being the just-right amount of time. I rented the Congressional, and it was a great decision. There were 15 people on the 18-passenger bus, and it felt exceptionally roomy. The driver showed up on time and was professional the entire day. We had already settled the final amount and it included tip, so I didn't have to carry cash for him or worry about writing another check. I appreciated that as well- the less I had to think about that day, the better! The bus was clean and well-stocked. Becky made sure there was ice and water on there for us, as it was a hot August day. She was also very helpful with suggestions for that day, including how much food and drink would fit in their coolers, how many she thought I should bring, and even helpful tips for the types of drinks to have on the bus (nothing dark! Club soda for spills!) I am so glad I chose On The Town because throughout the whole process, Becky and her team were exceptionally helpful and professional.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Amanda F

On the Town Limousine staff were very organized, professional and accommodating to last minute changes that we needed to make. I highly recommend this company!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Carly S

Becky and the On the Town team are PHENOMENAL! Throughout the planning process, it was super difficult for us to figure out how to transport people to different places and at different times, and Becky made sure we were taken care of. Our drivers were so kind and flexible... Read More throughout the day. We highly recommend On the Town Limousines for those looking for an affordable yet comfortable option for their event. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Emily B

It was such a pleasure to work with On the Town - from day one, Becky took care of everything! She did a great job figuring out exactly how many shuttles and trips we needed, and what times they needed to leave. Everything was so convenient - they even provided the sign up... Read More sheets for the front desk at the hotel. She contacted me the week before the wedding to touch base and make sure everything was set. Most importantly, I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of because everything was already taken care of. The ceremony was able to start right on time with all of our guests happily in their seats :) Also, the drivers on the day of were fantastic - after our agreed upon amount of trips at the end of the night, a shuttle even came back to the venue one last time to make sure no guests were left stranded. Can't recommend On The Town highly enough!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kylie F

On the Town was easy to work with and provided excellent service the day of!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Katie P

I hired On the Town for our wedding day transportation and our service from them was just top notch! From Becky's assistance in coordinating our day to the on-site staff the day-of, everything was simply wonderful. It even ended up raining on our wedding day and the team at On... Read More the Town was on it and took the time to provide us with umbrellas so we could get to the car and back. For all of your events and your wedding, On The Town Limos to the company to work with!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Callie S

I worked with Becky from the moment I met her at a bridal fare show all the way up until the day of my wedding. She was AWESOME! She gave me so much advice and constantly assured me that my wedding day would go smoothly using the shuttle services. I would use this service again... Read More in the future and highly recommend it!