Let Us Help Bring Your Dreams to Life!

Chicago wedding planner, One Fine Day Events, is a full service wedding planning and event management company, offering personalized service for modern brides (and grooms!). We offer a full range of services: Wedding Planning & Coordination, Custom Invitations & Distinguished Gifts and Favors.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

72 S. La Grange Rd, La Grange, IL Chicago & Suburbs (630) 742-4010

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Cullen F

One Fine Day Events was the best wedding planning service that i have ever seen. They helped us plan out wedding with every detail and was there to help us every step of the way through the entire process. The process also felt like One Fine Day Events was a part of our... Read More family, because of the personal touches that was put into our planning and helping us to figure out everything that we needed. I highly recommend One Fine Day Events to anyone who is getting married. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren R

I chose to work with Gina at One Fine Day Events because she made me feel confident that what I wanted for my wedding could be easily executed. Plus, unlike other wedding planners I had met with, she was willing to customize how she would assist me in the planning process since... Read More I knew that I only wanted help in specific ways. With my wedding day behind us, I sincerely appreciate Gina's guidance in helping me choose amazing vendors in many areas including photography, music, and floral. Since there are so many choices out there, it was important to my fiance and I that we only hired trusted vendors for our special day that someone else had worked with. While there were times that Gina and I struggled to effectively communicate because we both lead busy lives, she did go out of her way on many occasions to attend meetings with me and vendors. One day she even met with me at my house to view decor I had purchased to ensure that I was well on my way to being ready for my wedding day. Gina has wedding planning knowledge in areas that only a professional would know which ended up saving my fiance and me money. On the day of my wedding, Gina's professional ability to ensure that my wedding day timeline was just right allowed me to be a calm bride. I was also relieved that I had trusted her and her assistant to set-up my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces. Thank you for your kindness and help Gina!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Jessica W

My wedding was flawless, and I can confidently say it was because of Gina at One Fine Day. We booked the day of package but we met with her twice prior and I communicated via email frequently. I am very organized and had my vision of the day, but if you think you need help in... Read More those areas I would definitely suggest one of the other packages. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I could list the things I noticed they helped with but it wouldn't even begin to tell you what they did that I didn't notice that again made my night absolutely flawless...what bride can say their night was perfect??? If you don't think you can fit One Fine Day into the budget cut out something else...your piece of mind on your wedding day is worth more than I can even describe!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sara K

We were so happy working with One Fine Day, both with Gina initially and with Christina as our day-of-coordinator. They were both friendly, efficient, and experienced. Christina made sure to review the plan in detail, and pay attention to the "little details" that would make my... Read More day a success. Christina was awesome at keeping the day moving and managing not only vendors but also family members through the different parts of the day. She was super responsive and made me feel confident and excited for my day! Also, it was great to only mention something once and then know that it was going to be done and that I didn't have to think about something anymore. I'd definitely recommend One Fine Day and Christina for wedding coordination, really an excellent experience working with them.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Michelle M

I can not express how happy I was with my coordinator Christina! She was there to help me every step of the way. She took off a ton of stress that I was experiencing during the last weeks before my wedding. I don't know what I would have done without her. Thank you so much for... Read More everything and making my husband and mines day beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Domini F

Our initial meeting with Gina went very well. We were impressed with her presentation and professionalism and hired her immediately for the full package. However, I am reluctantly giving her four stars instead of five because I have to say that it was a slow start with lack of... Read More timely response and communication which did cause some initial unease. Despite that minor glitch, I have to say Gina really came through for us. She was wonderful to work with and provided us with some really awesome vendors. I couldn’t imagine doing this without her!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shawn J

We booked One Fine Day Events, which I was not happy with the lack of unprofessional behavior, lack of communication, and a disrespectfulness which we received from the wedding planner/owner when she showed up the day of my daughters wedding with no assistant which we paid for... Read More however; she arrived with her husband stating he was her assistant who was wearing jeans!!!!! My daughters wedding was held at The Hilton Naperville with 280 guest!!! I would NEVER EVER RECOMMEND One Fine Day Events! Mrs. Jackson, Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alex L

Molly was our day-of wedding planner and she was fabulous! I completely trusted her to make any last minute decisions she needed to and everything went off without a hitch! It was so helpful to have her confirm everything with the vendors so I didn't have to worry about it the... Read More week of. She was super accommodating and very helpful--so glad I chose One Fine Day for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Marquita R

I gave her 1 Star because she has not respond to a message that I sent her about 1week ago.. I think it's unprofessional as a wedding planner.. I've given her enough time to respond and a timely matter because I'm aware that's she's busy but there's no excuse since it's been... Read More seven days..

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica R

We had Molly from One Fine Day Events as our wedding coordinator and wow, did we make the best decision ever! Having Molly and her team was such a weight lifted off of our shoulders. She contacted every single vendor for the day and mapped out when they would be onsite for... Read More deliveries/setup and made sure everything was running smoothly and according to schedule. She was extremely informative and kept us in the loop with the important information but we knew that a lot of the stuff she was working on was in the background, ensuring all ran smoothly without having to burden us with the details. She knew exactly what we wanted and she made sure everything went off without a hitch! She even monitored our gifts and gift card box and took all of that back up to our room before the end of the night along with other important items you don't think to monitor or keep track of like bringing up our champagne flutes/cake cutters/cake topper - all of the stuff the bride and groom don't want to have to worry about collecting at the end of the night! So many of our friends recommended getting a wedding coordinator and we could not be more happy with our decision to go with One Fine Day Events. And on top of it all, after doing a lot of research, their price point was right in line with out budget! Stellar service and a price that is on point - you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Armani D

Going into this entire process, we knew we needed a wedding planner that could really grasp our vision and style without us having to "hand hold" he/she through every decision. We were a long distance engaged couple, with me being in Boston, and my fiancé being in Italy and the... Read More wedding was taking place in Chicago. From the very beginning we noticed how easy Molly made communication for us and she was very considerate of our time. It never really took more than a few photos from Pinterest, or a quick text for her to grasp what we wanted, and then connect with vendors to make it all happen! If you don't want to search for vendors on your own, One Fine Day Events definitely has the connections. Not only did Molly have the challenge of us being all over the place geographically, but we were asking her to pull this off in 7 months. She kept us on top of things as it related to our checklist and timeline, but without bombarding us, and even slowing us down to make sure we were taking our time with decisions. When it came to my needs as the bride, I couldn't have asked for better! Molly made things effortless. From being at my final fitting because my Mom couldn't make it, to picking up my wedding dress up and bringing it to the hotel after the final fitting, to getting every gift, card back to the wedding suite after the reception, she did it all! If you're a bride to be that wants to let someone else take care of all the little details without the stress that comes along with wedding planning, then Molly and One Fine Day Events should be your wedding planning choice!

We absolutely loved Molly!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Lauren M

We would highly recommend the day-of coordinator services of One Fine Day Events. Our coordinator, Molly, was absolutely amazing. Not only did she execute everything perfectly on our wedding day, but there were many details that we didn't think of that she helped us with before... Read More the big day. Not only that, but Molly helped repair my wedding dress last minute before I walked down the aisle! I could not be more grateful for everything she did in helping make our wedding day such a successful and non-stressful event for us.

One Fine Day Events

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Samantha M

The first vendor we hired was One Fine Day Events. When choosing a planner, it was important for us to find one that we work well with and that we trusted would take care of things for us. This was critical as we were planning a Chicago wedding from Los Angeles. Gina was the... Read More first to reach out to us and schedule a meeting. She remained just as communicative thoughout our experience with her. We appreciated being able to work solely with her and not being passed off to an assistant. She was such a great resource because of all her experience with planning events and her background in design. She was invaluable in helping us to negotiate pricing and securing the best deals with our vendors. She provided referrals for anything that we needed. Gina was also our Day-of-Coordinator and was instrumental in facilitating a flawless wedding from beginning to end. We appreciated having someone call the shots so that we could focus on our special day.

FABULOUS WEDDING PLANNER

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Catherine S

Molly from One Fine Day Events was simply amazing. My wedding was rather detailed and Molly handled our wishes, details, families, guests, and program all with grace and style. She immediately put me at ease the first time we met with her. She is so nice, knowledgeable and... Read More professional - I couldn't have picked a better personality to handle us and our crazy families. We had a very detailed wedding, and Molly made sure everything was perfect. She worked with our budget to make sure we had the services we needed. I would absolutely use One Fine Day Events again for planning a future party/celebration.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We booked the full service package from One Fine Day wedding planners. Before using them as a planner we tried to do everything ourselves but it was very overwhelming. Molly at One Fine Day was amazing, she knew so many things we overlooked. She handled our short time frame well... Read More and worked with our busy work schedules. If you want a fun wonderful wedding and no stress planning, look no further. Simply the best.

My One Fine Day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I cannot say enough about the team behind One Fine Day Events. First and foremost, they made the whole process very easy and enjoyable! Aside from being a pleasure to work with, they helped me create my dream wedding, while staying within my budget. Not only did they give me the... Read More perfect amount of guidance - allowing me to feel like I was running the show, but kept me on track throughout the whole process - never making me feel overwhelmed. I had such a great experience working with them,I recommend them to everyone!

Benish Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Would like to thank Molly for all she did to make our wedding run smoothly. Her experienced consulting during the meeting with our reception venue was invaluable, and the assistance she provided us with on the day of the wedding helped us both feel so at ease and just savor the... Read More day. The wedding was everything we could have possibly hoped for, and we had high hopes. So much of that was due to her diligence and preparation. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We absolutely loved working with Molly at One Fine Day Events. We have the OFDE ladies to thank for the most beautiful, seamless and perfect day in our lives!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Shannon Z

I wavered at first about getting a 'day of' planner but I am so glad I did!!! Christina was awesome! She was not just 'day of'... she helped the entire month before, contacting all my vendors and making sure everything was in order. It made things so much less stressful. On the... Read More actual day she helped with everything from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception. I did not have to worry about a thing. She helped make my perfect wedding vision a reality. I am so grateful and would recommend her to any bride :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Felicia B

From the moment I met Gina I knew she was my planner. She was SO professional, SO organized and our personalities just clicked. Hiring One Fine Day was honestly the best decision I made during my process. I wanted a unique venue (no hotels or banquet halls) which automatically... Read More eliminated a LOT of places but Gina was still able to book several viewings. It only took one day of looking to find the perfect venue for me. From then on her organization kept me on top of everything!! She sent task lists at the beginning of each month which were SO helpful. When it was time to complete any task she sent her recommendations and always asked if I needed help making a decision. Any idea I had, she would pull samples and we would go over things together. There really are no words to describe how much Gina meant to me during this process. I am literally getting emotional as I type this out. I am so grateful to have had the BEST planner EVER. I will forever be a supporter of Gina and her work!

Chicago City Wedding

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Holly N

Gina and her team were a godsend for my downtown Chicago wedding. I didn't have to talk to a single vendor or coordinate anything in the days leading up to my wedding - I just showed up, and everything was perfect. I was able to relax and had the best night!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Becky D

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our day of coordinator Christina was. She went above and beyond, providing a ton of help the month of the wedding, including creating a detailed schedule of the day and contacting all of my vendors. The day of the wedding, she made sure... Read More our venue was set up correctly, came to the hotel to help my bridesmaids and me into the limo and make sure we left on time, and then came back to the venue and took care of everything else for the night. She took care of a few minor crises and kept everything running smoothly all night. We couldn't have pulled off our wedding in an empty loft space without her.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Megan M

Gina and her team were phenomenal - it was a dream come true wedding day and would not have been possible without Gina's vision, attention to detail and poise. Definitely use her!

Couldn't Have Done It Without Her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 andrea o

Gina and her crew are fantastic! I couldn't have gotten through all of the wedding planning or even the day of with out her. She is extremely organized, has great connections and is fun to work with! I would highly recommend Gina and her team!!

Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Julie V

Gina and her team made this day absolutely perfect! A wedding day has so much going on that sometimes we forget the little things. Gina made sure that every detail was addressed, so that my very best friend and her new husband could get the most out of their special day! I was... Read More impressed by her efficiency to run the day so smoothly, and how professional she was. Gina is not only well experienced, but she is also friendly and easy to work with. Having seen how the say unfolded, I couldn't imagine the day without the help of Gina. Thanks again!

Gina Vittorio Orona

Gina brings her creative style and extensive background to every wedding and special event she plans. Designated a Professional Bridal Consultant by the Association of Bridal Consultants, Gina earned her BA in Merchandise Management to develop the negotiating and sourcing skills needed to become a senior buyer in the Wedding/Gift Industry. She has combined her love for buying “all things wedding” with her extensive event planning experience to create a one stop shop for her clients. Her boundless energy, impeccable attention to detail and knack for remaining calm under the planning pressure