One Stop Event Rentals

South Portland, ME

Event and Wedding Rental Professionals

With over 30 years experience helping to celebrate weddings, we can provide you with elegant tents to tableware, and everything to go under it. We take pride in maintaining our equipment to the highest standards of the wedding rental industry.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Generators, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

262 Main Street, South Portland, ME

Awesome service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Elise B

So glad I did all my wedding rentals through One Stop! The best!

Great price, great product.

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Katie N

My consultant at One Stop was helpful and always quick to reply to my emails. There was a great range of products for me to choose from and they had everything we wanted to complete the look of our wedding. From delivery to pick up working with this vendor was simple and easy -... Read More they really know what they are doing and there were no hassles or extra stresses. And they were happy to add and remove things from my order right up until a couple of days before the wedding.

Gorgeous tent

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Tami T

One Stop was very easy to work with and provided everything we needed. We liked that they offered square tables and wooden chairs, to go with our theme. The sailcloth tent, especially when lit from within, was just a gorgeous addition.

Good Choice

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Christy B

OneStop was great to work with - very responsive throughout the process and on top of all the details. We had a minor incident with the tent placement upsetting the venue, but the OneStop crew helped us work through it and get us our deposit back, so they were super helpful and... Read More I'd highly recommend working with them. The rentals themselves were in great shape, nice items and no problem with delivery or quality. Plus their prices were significantly cheaper than other vendors we looked at, which initially worried me a bit, but everything looked nice and was in good condition.

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Lindsay D

Chrysta at OneStop was such a pleasure to work with. She was consistently warm, efficient, and so helpful. The delivery team was also very friendly and easy to work with. We had a beautiful backyard wedding reception thanks to OneStop.

Chair rental.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Audrey B

This company was flexible with times and chair order, allowing us to change the number without fees. The least expensive white garden chairs worked well for our outdoor, seaside wedding.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

We used One Stop Event Rentals for our rustic outdoor tented wedding. The sail cloth tent was amazing and the farm tables and wooden chairs made everything look rustic and elegant. We received all of our rentals (tables, chairs, tables cloths, plates etc) from them and were... Read More pleased with it all. Very happy with the customer service and the set up!

Wedding Rentals

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Jeffrey S

They were average price, but showed up with several broken glasses. We were told by the delivery guys that we just needed to count the broken and they would take them off the bill when they picked up. We then got a call during our honeymoon that we were being charged for all the... Read More "missing/broken" glasses, cause we didn't save the pieces! (which we were never told to do)They also were going to bill us for a missing coffee urn we did return to them. They said they would contact us and never did, they simply charged our credit card! I would never use them again. I am in the restaurant business and do dozens of weddings a year and deal with other rental companies and never have seen anything like this before.

NON-Refundable Deposit

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Jessie G

We gave a large deposit for our outdoor tent wedding. Plans changed and our wedding was being moved indoors. We canceled our reservations with one stop 9 months in advance and asked for the deposit back. They gave us half the deposit back which was very kind but that still... Read More left a good sum of money with them. We then asked if we could use the money left for other rentals for the rehearsal dinner. They declined and would not work with us in any way. I can't think of any reason why we couldn't use the 600+ dollars we had given them on other rentals, especially since we gave them so much notice. Long story short they got over 600 dollars from us and didn't lift a finger and we now have to find a new rental company to rent what we need for our rehearsal dinner. If your going to rent from them, be certain your plans wont change.

2014-03-22T13:22:50 Response from Lynne, the member

We are very sorry that you are not happy with our company's contract & deposit policy. Due to the nature of our business, and the amount of items that are held on reserve, we have to have a set policy. We were holding a large... Read Less Read More

delivered as promised

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Marianna f

we met with them early in the year. they worked well with out event staff and items were delivered as promised. We had to move the dance floor because it was in the wrong place, but that was the only issue

ya for delivery!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Rachel D

If you have your wedding at home the worry is that you have to set EVERYTHING up yourself. And when they say delivery could be Friday, AHHHH! Not here! They delivered on Wednesday giving us ample time to set up and decorate without stress! And the items, tables, linens etc... Read More were in great shape.

Adaquate, but with room for improvement!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Peter J

We used One Stop for the reason that they had most all the rental items we needed for our wedding. The service was adequate but not everything was perfect. The options are alright but not expansive. They were great in working with us to set up out tent in early in the week when... Read More their contract says they cannot guarantee delivery times. I was glad they did because after delivery we realized that many of the chairs we rented were dirty and needed to be cleaned, one was broken. The tent was beautiful and worked wonderfully! Chrysta was wonderful during the entire process!!

Always a good choice

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Erin A

I've worked with One Stop Party Shoppe several times. Deliveries are always on time, everyone is professional, and their products are always in good shape. Anytime I have a part, I don't even hesitate to call them. The only negative I have to say is that I wish the had a bit... Read More more selection. I'd like to see some of the products I've seen in Boston or bigger cities....

Nice rentals

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Jasmine B

We were happy with the selection and quality

Terrific experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Amy B

Crysta at One Stop was great to deal with. We were having the wedding on a remote island, and she and her team were able to get the tent, tables, chairs, linen, glasses, everything, out there and set up perfectly. The setup crew was so great, very nice and accommodating, even... Read More after we had them try the 3rd spot for the tent (before it was set up, I'm not that difficult). She was able to handle my last minute changes and reconfiguration, and promptly got back to me with any questions. Wonderful experience dealing with these folks.

Reliable

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Elizabeth C

I used One Stop Party Shoppe for the linen rentals for our wedding and the experience was convenient and hassle free. All of the staff that I dealt with were knowledgable and accommodating. I would certainly recommend them to any in need of party supplies.

very pleased with the rentals

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Rebecca D

our rentals were great... The guys who came to set up our tent were very professional and friendly even though they had to do so in the pouring rain.

Happy, but frustrated

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Kim P

I thought the guys who dropped off the tent were pushy and rude, but overall we had a good experience with the products. They also "forgot" the dance floor. We improvised and used a 4 place snowmobile trailer which was WAY better than any dance floor they could have brought.... Read More They also insisted on putting the tent in our old garden which made it very uneven to walk - even when we told them this about OUR land he wasn't having it. Maybe they should listen to their customer since its THEIR land.

Everything You Could Need

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Rosemary D

Erin made renting all the wedding paraphernalia very easy. Everything was delivered on time, and they even set up the dance floor! Everything was as described. I highly recommend them

lots of options

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Hannah F

They had so many options for a good price. It was nice that we could do some last minute changes based on the amount of people we had for the wedding. They know exactly what we needed to get and it helped us a lot since we had no experience with planning a wedding

make your outdoor garden fairytale come true

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Sarah K

excellent service. very competent employees, efficient and timely set-up

Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Megan Q

Tammy at One Stop was SO helpful throughout our planning process and even after the wedding. She was able to listen to our ideas and come up with the perfect place settings and linens for our reception, and knew exactly the size and number of serving dishes and accessories and... Read More tent we would need, and how all of the pieces would fit together. They were all very prompt to respond to questions, and accomodating to special requests. I also had a slight issue after returning everything with the returns center saying things were broken when I knew they weren't, and the office refunded my money when I disputed the charges without a hassle.

This place has it all!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Tiffany H

It truly was one stop! We rented our tables, linens, plates, silver and more from them. With delivery and pick up service it couldn't have made things any easier.

Very affordable

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Cynthia A

I rented chair for my wedding ceremony very affordable. Only downfall, I wish they had an option they someone could put up and take down the chairs.

Excellent Rental Company

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Carrie F

One Stop Party Shoppe has so many options at so many different price points! We were able to rent exactly what we needed within our budget. For our Saturday reception, they dropped off on Friday and picked up on Monday. We just had to break down tables and fold up chairs. Easy!

TO One Stop Event Rentals