Event and Wedding Rental Professionals

At One Stop Event Rentals, we are serious about the business of partying! We have everything you need to have an unforgettable event! Be it a graduation party for 25 or a wedding for 300, classy, elegant, rustic or trendy- we have the inventory, the manpower and the knowledge to make your event perfect!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Generators, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

262 Main Street, South Portland, ME Maine (207) 767-5966

Awesome service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Elise B

So glad I did all my wedding rentals through One Stop! The best!

Great price, great product.

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Katie N

My consultant at One Stop was helpful and always quick to reply to my emails. There was a great range of products for me to choose from and they had everything we wanted to complete the look of our wedding. From delivery to pick up working with this vendor was simple and easy -... Read More they really know what they are doing and there were no hassles or extra stresses. And they were happy to add and remove things from my order right up until a couple of days before the wedding.

Gorgeous tent

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Tami T

One Stop was very easy to work with and provided everything we needed. We liked that they offered square tables and wooden chairs, to go with our theme. The sailcloth tent, especially when lit from within, was just a gorgeous addition.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Skye R

We had a great experience working with One Stop Party Rentals. Our coordinator from our catering company was primarily in touch with them to come up with the rental order and place it for us, so we first met someone from One Stop in January when he came to scope out the property... Read More for our tent set up. Our wedding was held at a private residence, so we really needed to bring everything we needed for the wedding to the site and One Stop fully accommodated all our needs. They were very friendly and easy to work with and provided rental service to our two events (wedding 9/9 and brunch 9/10, held at two separate private residences). We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Abby H

I had a great experience working with Erin at One Stop Event Rentals. She was receptive and knowledgable as we built my order from across the country, and the process of finalizing and scheduling delivery was professional and easy. The pros who delivered and picked up the... Read More rentals were great and their pieces are high quality and look great! The cross back chairs, farm wood tables and barrel bars made our tented reception so beautiful! Thank you, Erin and team!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Emily H

I can't say enough good things about this place and the people who work here. I ended up working with five or six employees, and they were the five or six nicest people I've ever met. I found myself just looking for reasons to go back into their store to ask their advice! They... Read More were so helpful in deciding how many glasses and plates etc I need, what water glasses looked best with what wine glasses, and what table arrangements might work well in my space. When I was having trouble deciding on what color table cloths to use and how to layer them, they mailed samples to my home and let me come into the store to take apart their model tables and set them up with my different options. They were so patient as I amended my order about eight times across eight months and didn't even flinch when suggesting it was cheaper to buy one of the items than rent through them. Drop off and pick up of all the supplies was easy, and they are very lenient about stains and dirty plates. They were my favorite of all the wedding vendors I worked with, and I will absolutely use them again for all future parties!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Katrina H

I worked with Chrysta to order and coordinate our tented reception. She was so helpful and easy to communicate with throughout the whole process, especially the few weeks leading up to our wedding. She helped with our floor plan and working out logistics of setup and breakdown.... Read More Wonderful to work with and the delivery and setup crew did a great job as well!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Miranda B

The staff was very helpful and friendly and our rentals were beautiful! We got married on a farm and I loved that they had barrels and x-back chairs for a more rustic look. Chrysta was great!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Eliza B

One Stop was a great rental service. They had tons of items to choose from and met all of our needs. The delivery people were so friendly and really worked with us to set up the tent in the right location. The staff was responsive via email and answered all of our questions... Read More regarding contracts, delivery/pick up, and more. One important thing-- if you need delivery, make sure to reserve it around 6 months in advance! They get super busy in the summer months and because we waited too long, we had to pick up and deliver a few things on our own-- our fault, not theirs.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Annie R

So perfect. Everything I needed for my wedding in one place. I worked with Kendra, who was so lovely and helpful. They had everything from tents and chairs to decorations, bars, and even a vintage popcorn machine. Delivery was on time and efficient. One Stop was the reason I had... Read More my dream wedding. No complaints.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Samantha L

One Stop & Kendra were great to us for our wedding! We went in a total of 3 times, and then ultimately make lots of changes along the way. They were more than accommodating and patient throughout our entire planning process. All of our rentals were in great condition and looked... Read More fabulous on our wedding day. Everything we needed arrived on time. The only thing was that 2 plate racks were not returned so we had to pay for them. No idea where these could have gone. We would still recommend them with flying colors, but in hind sight should have had someone inventory what was delivered and what was stacked to return just to be sure.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Michelle R

We used One Stop Event Rentals for our wedding in October, renting everything needed to fill a barn and have an elegant wedding from chairs to tableware to decor. Kendra and the rest of the team were so great to work with. I spoke to them several times in the many months leading... Read More up to our event, and they were so flexible with us making changes and adding things to our order right up to the couple of weeks before the wedding. Kendra also was great, in making sure the items I rented all coordinated and would match the look we were going for. They also allowed my mother-in-law to coordinate a rental order for the rehearsal dinner, working to get everything delivered at once but separated for easy set-up. Everything was neatly organized and was in superb condition, our event was absolutely beautiful with everything they provided. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Patrick F

My husband I rented tables, chairs, linens, dishes, and many other items from One Stop for our wedding in Wells, ME. The people we dealt with were professional and responsive, and they have a good selection of items to choose from. Prices are fair. I would recommend checking... Read More your rental order when you get your contract so you get the items you need, as ours was not correct the first few times. However, the company was good about updating the order each time I pointed out issues. When they drop off your order, be sure to check that everything is there, and notify them if the order is not complete so you won't be charged later for missing items.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ethan C

We loved the large selection of styles One Stop offered for their rentals. The cost was a little high, but we were looking for specific chairs that we couldn't find elsewhere. Quality control and customer service seem to be a slight issue. Delivery was not available for our... Read More wedding day (not a problem, my husband brought his small enclosed trailer to pick up the rentals the day before and my father returned them the following Monday). When my husband arrived, none of the employees would help load anything, so it took him about an hour to load 150 heavy folding wooden chairs into the trailer. Also several of the chairs we rented were broken, but they were packaged in canvas bags, so it was too late to get different ones when we realized this. You would think that the quality and service would be better for the prices they charge.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lynne H

As our first rental experience, equipping a wedding was a bit daunting, but Chrysta at One Stop made it easy! She help us make selections from the wide variety of items available, and provided ongoing assistance and prompt and patient responses as questions arose, numbers were... Read More adjusted and deliveries were scheduled. She was a delight to work with! She arranged for us to be present when our order was delivered to the venue, and the delivery team was also very courteous and professional. The items we rented were beautiful and suited our needs perfectly. I would not hesitate to use One Stop for future rental needs.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Sarah L

I had a great experience with the rentals for my wedding. I worked directly with Samantha and she was great to work with! I was able to email her with any changes to my order as things came up. All of the rentals were in great shape when they arrived. One Stop was very easy to... Read More work with and I highly recommended them! They even picked up my rentals on the weekend which was a must for my venue! Thanks for being a huge part of our day!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Micah S

One Stop Event Rentals provided a range of rentals for our outdoor wedding outside Portland in July 2016. They provided the tent, tables, chairs, linens, glassware and dance floor. We had little direct interaction with them, as our full-service wedding planner handled almost all... Read More correspondence and logistics. But we were very satisfied with the rentals and encountered no problems.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Matt M

My wife and I are so glad that we chose One Stop for our wedding rentals. We worked directly with Kendra throughout the process, and she was an absolute joy. Her professionalism and expertise helped us choose the perfect rentals, and her patience allowed us to make adjustments... Read More throughout the course of our planning. Kendra was incredibly communicative and easily accessible via email, which made our long-distance planning much easier. Thank you One Stop for your flexibility and doing an incredible job the day-of and leading up to the big day.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nicole A

One stop is really exactly what their name says! Our venue was up a dirt road on the side of a mountain and One Stop was able to get in there and set up everything. They brought and set up everything that I ordered, from the tent, dance floor, tables, and chairs, to all the... Read More little things like plates, cups, and linens. They also provide all the lighting. Not only did they bring the stuff we ordered- but also the catering tent with all my caterers stuff. The guys that set up were very friendly and checked with me before setting anything up. The quality of all their products was excellent.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Amy B

My now husband and I used One Stop for our wedding event rentals. Getting married in a "blank space" meant that we had to rent everything from tables to knives, and Chrysta at One Stop was a dream to work with. Everything we needed was in stock and delivered to our venue in... Read More great condition. Everything went beautifully!

Perfect Canopy and Dance Floor!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 lana k

The white canopy tent and dance floor I rented for my DIY backyard wedding set the perfect mood!! The communication by their customer service reps was friendly and helpful from the beginning. The only hiccup from the wedding came from trying to get the dance floor squares over... Read More to an island. I had asked and was assured that the 4x4 squares would fit in the back of a subaru sized car. But on the day before the wedding I found out they did not. This led to a last minute UHaul scramble and much stress. BUT, overall the items were perfect for our wedding and most aspects of the process went smoothly!

Good Choice

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Christy B

OneStop was great to work with - very responsive throughout the process and on top of all the details. We had a minor incident with the tent placement upsetting the venue, but the OneStop crew helped us work through it and get us our deposit back, so they were super helpful and... Read More I'd highly recommend working with them. The rentals themselves were in great shape, nice items and no problem with delivery or quality. Plus their prices were significantly cheaper than other vendors we looked at, which initially worried me a bit, but everything looked nice and was in good condition.

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Lindsay D

Chrysta at OneStop was such a pleasure to work with. She was consistently warm, efficient, and so helpful. The delivery team was also very friendly and easy to work with. We had a beautiful backyard wedding reception thanks to OneStop.

Chair rental.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Audrey B

This company was flexible with times and chair order, allowing us to change the number without fees. The least expensive white garden chairs worked well for our outdoor, seaside wedding.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

We used One Stop Event Rentals for our rustic outdoor tented wedding. The sail cloth tent was amazing and the farm tables and wooden chairs made everything look rustic and elegant. We received all of our rentals (tables, chairs, tables cloths, plates etc) from them and were... Read More pleased with it all. Very happy with the customer service and the set up!