Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Generators, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

262 Main Street, South Portland, ME

Awesome service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Elise B

So glad I did all my wedding rentals through One Stop! The best!

Great price, great product.

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Katie N

My consultant at One Stop was helpful and always quick to reply to my emails. There was a great range of products for me to choose from and they had everything we wanted to complete the look of our wedding. From delivery to pick up working with this vendor was simple and easy -... Read More they really know what they are doing and there were no hassles or extra stresses. And they were happy to add and remove things from my order right up until a couple of days before the wedding.

Gorgeous tent

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Tami T

One Stop was very easy to work with and provided everything we needed. We liked that they offered square tables and wooden chairs, to go with our theme. The sailcloth tent, especially when lit from within, was just a gorgeous addition.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Patrick F

My husband I rented tables, chairs, linens, dishes, and many other items from One Stop for our wedding in Wells, ME. The people we dealt with were professional and responsive, and they have a good selection of items to choose from. Prices are fair. I would recommend checking... Read More your rental order when you get your contract so you get the items you need, as ours was not correct the first few times. However, the company was good about updating the order each time I pointed out issues. When they drop off your order, be sure to check that everything is there, and notify them if the order is not complete so you won't be charged later for missing items.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ethan C

We loved the large selection of styles One Stop offered for their rentals. The cost was a little high, but we were looking for specific chairs that we couldn't find elsewhere. Quality control and customer service seem to be a slight issue. Delivery was not available for our... Read More wedding day (not a problem, my husband brought his small enclosed trailer to pick up the rentals the day before and my father returned them the following Monday). When my husband arrived, none of the employees would help load anything, so it took him about an hour to load 150 heavy folding wooden chairs into the trailer. Also several of the chairs we rented were broken, but they were packaged in canvas bags, so it was too late to get different ones when we realized this. You would think that the quality and service would be better for the prices they charge.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lynne H

As our first rental experience, equipping a wedding was a bit daunting, but Chrysta at One Stop made it easy! She help us make selections from the wide variety of items available, and provided ongoing assistance and prompt and patient responses as questions arose, numbers were... Read More adjusted and deliveries were scheduled. She was a delight to work with! She arranged for us to be present when our order was delivered to the venue, and the delivery team was also very courteous and professional. The items we rented were beautiful and suited our needs perfectly. I would not hesitate to use One Stop for future rental needs.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Sarah L

I had a great experience with the rentals for my wedding. I worked directly with Samantha and she was great to work with! I was able to email her with any changes to my order as things came up. All of the rentals were in great shape when they arrived. One Stop was very easy to... Read More work with and I highly recommended them! They even picked up my rentals on the weekend which was a must for my venue! Thanks for being a huge part of our day!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Micah S

One Stop Event Rentals provided a range of rentals for our outdoor wedding outside Portland in July 2016. They provided the tent, tables, chairs, linens, glassware and dance floor. We had little direct interaction with them, as our full-service wedding planner handled almost all... Read More correspondence and logistics. But we were very satisfied with the rentals and encountered no problems.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Matt M

My wife and I are so glad that we chose One Stop for our wedding rentals. We worked directly with Kendra throughout the process, and she was an absolute joy. Her professionalism and expertise helped us choose the perfect rentals, and her patience allowed us to make adjustments... Read More throughout the course of our planning. Kendra was incredibly communicative and easily accessible via email, which made our long-distance planning much easier. Thank you One Stop for your flexibility and doing an incredible job the day-of and leading up to the big day.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nicole A

One stop is really exactly what their name says! Our venue was up a dirt road on the side of a mountain and One Stop was able to get in there and set up everything. They brought and set up everything that I ordered, from the tent, dance floor, tables, and chairs, to all the... Read More little things like plates, cups, and linens. They also provide all the lighting. Not only did they bring the stuff we ordered- but also the catering tent with all my caterers stuff. The guys that set up were very friendly and checked with me before setting anything up. The quality of all their products was excellent.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Amy B

My now husband and I used One Stop for our wedding event rentals. Getting married in a "blank space" meant that we had to rent everything from tables to knives, and Chrysta at One Stop was a dream to work with. Everything we needed was in stock and delivered to our venue in... Read More great condition. Everything went beautifully!

Perfect Canopy and Dance Floor!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 lana k

The white canopy tent and dance floor I rented for my DIY backyard wedding set the perfect mood!! The communication by their customer service reps was friendly and helpful from the beginning. The only hiccup from the wedding came from trying to get the dance floor squares over... Read More to an island. I had asked and was assured that the 4x4 squares would fit in the back of a subaru sized car. But on the day before the wedding I found out they did not. This led to a last minute UHaul scramble and much stress. BUT, overall the items were perfect for our wedding and most aspects of the process went smoothly!

Good Choice

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Christy B

OneStop was great to work with - very responsive throughout the process and on top of all the details. We had a minor incident with the tent placement upsetting the venue, but the OneStop crew helped us work through it and get us our deposit back, so they were super helpful and... Read More I'd highly recommend working with them. The rentals themselves were in great shape, nice items and no problem with delivery or quality. Plus their prices were significantly cheaper than other vendors we looked at, which initially worried me a bit, but everything looked nice and was in good condition.

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Lindsay D

Chrysta at OneStop was such a pleasure to work with. She was consistently warm, efficient, and so helpful. The delivery team was also very friendly and easy to work with. We had a beautiful backyard wedding reception thanks to OneStop.

Chair rental.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Audrey B

This company was flexible with times and chair order, allowing us to change the number without fees. The least expensive white garden chairs worked well for our outdoor, seaside wedding.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

We used One Stop Event Rentals for our rustic outdoor tented wedding. The sail cloth tent was amazing and the farm tables and wooden chairs made everything look rustic and elegant. We received all of our rentals (tables, chairs, tables cloths, plates etc) from them and were... Read More pleased with it all. Very happy with the customer service and the set up!

Wedding Rentals

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Jeffrey S

They were average price, but showed up with several broken glasses. We were told by the delivery guys that we just needed to count the broken and they would take them off the bill when they picked up. We then got a call during our honeymoon that we were being charged for all the... Read More "missing/broken" glasses, cause we didn't save the pieces! (which we were never told to do)They also were going to bill us for a missing coffee urn we did return to them. They said they would contact us and never did, they simply charged our credit card! I would never use them again. I am in the restaurant business and do dozens of weddings a year and deal with other rental companies and never have seen anything like this before.

NON-Refundable Deposit

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Jessie G

We gave a large deposit for our outdoor tent wedding. Plans changed and our wedding was being moved indoors. We canceled our reservations with one stop 9 months in advance and asked for the deposit back. They gave us half the deposit back which was very kind but that still... Read More left a good sum of money with them. We then asked if we could use the money left for other rentals for the rehearsal dinner. They declined and would not work with us in any way. I can't think of any reason why we couldn't use the 600+ dollars we had given them on other rentals, especially since we gave them so much notice. Long story short they got over 600 dollars from us and didn't lift a finger and we now have to find a new rental company to rent what we need for our rehearsal dinner. If your going to rent from them, be certain your plans wont change.

delivered as promised

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Marianna f

we met with them early in the year. they worked well with out event staff and items were delivered as promised. We had to move the dance floor because it was in the wrong place, but that was the only issue

ya for delivery!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Rachel D

If you have your wedding at home the worry is that you have to set EVERYTHING up yourself. And when they say delivery could be Friday, AHHHH! Not here! They delivered on Wednesday giving us ample time to set up and decorate without stress! And the items, tables, linens etc... Read More were in great shape.

Adaquate, but with room for improvement!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Peter J

We used One Stop for the reason that they had most all the rental items we needed for our wedding. The service was adequate but not everything was perfect. The options are alright but not expansive. They were great in working with us to set up out tent in early in the week when... Read More their contract says they cannot guarantee delivery times. I was glad they did because after delivery we realized that many of the chairs we rented were dirty and needed to be cleaned, one was broken. The tent was beautiful and worked wonderfully! Chrysta was wonderful during the entire process!!

Always a good choice

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Erin A

I've worked with One Stop Party Shoppe several times. Deliveries are always on time, everyone is professional, and their products are always in good shape. Anytime I have a part, I don't even hesitate to call them. The only negative I have to say is that I wish the had a bit... Read More more selection. I'd like to see some of the products I've seen in Boston or bigger cities....

Nice rentals

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Jasmine B

We were happy with the selection and quality

Terrific experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Amy B

Crysta at One Stop was great to deal with. We were having the wedding on a remote island, and she and her team were able to get the tent, tables, chairs, linen, glasses, everything, out there and set up perfectly. The setup crew was so great, very nice and accommodating, even... Read More after we had them try the 3rd spot for the tent (before it was set up, I'm not that difficult). She was able to handle my last minute changes and reconfiguration, and promptly got back to me with any questions. Wonderful experience dealing with these folks.

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Elizabeth C

I used One Stop Party Shoppe for the linen rentals for our wedding and the experience was convenient and hassle free. All of the staff that I dealt with were knowledgable and accommodating. I would certainly recommend them to any in need of party supplies.

Start a Conversation!