OnSite Beautiful

Serving Twin Cities & Surrounding areas.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Beauty

Saint Paul, MN Serving Twin Cities & Surrounding areas. (612) 217-1113

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Kelly D

Charity and Pakou did a fantastic job on myself and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They were so friendly and helpful. They traveled to our wedding site which made it really convenient for us. I would highly recommend them!

Convenient and Great Results!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Becky M

We had OnSite Beautiful come to our venue to do my and my bridesmaids hair, and they were great! Charity was so wonderful and pleasant to be around -- her co-stylist, Kenya, was also a delight. It was wonderful to have them come to us, and not have to worry about the pressure of... Read More making a salon appointment. There were 7 girls who needed services, including myself, and they stayed on time and kept us on schedule for the day. Would certainly recommend OnSite Beautiful!

Bridal hair and makeup

Reviewed on 1/18/2015

I used this company and Charity was the person I worked with. She was wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job on both my hair and my make-up. The price included my trial hair style and my hair the day of and my make-up. She listened to my concerns, addressed all of them... Read More and was full of ideas for me when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Everything turned out perfect and she is so easy and comfortable to be around I can't say enough good things about working with her. It was fabulous to have someone come to the location as well! Saved on so much time and stress not having to travel, especially in the winter months. Don't hesitate with this company or Charity!!

Awesome work

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Stefany H

Onsite Beautiful did an amazing job with my wedding party accommodating each of our different hair and makeup styles. They were on time, fun to have around, and did great work. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality hair and makeup done for their special day,... Read More or for any occasion.

Onsite Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

Thank you for all your hard work and willingness to work with me! Onsite Beautiful is everything brides are looking and hoping for on their special day! They were willing to try out different styles and meet with me on numerous occasions to narrow down exactly the look I was... Read More going for. They also had great ideas of their own that we were able to mix in to create something that was both unique and beautiful. I highly recommend going with Onsite Beautiful for your special day.

wedding hair and make up

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Breanne K

Fun group to work with and very talented! It was so nice having them come to us on the morning of the wedding, made for a very stress-free morning! Would definitely recommend OnSite Beautiful for your wedding hair and make up.

Wedding day hair & makeup

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 kristen h

Katie and Molly were both a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. They were very professional and yet down-to-earth at the same time. My whole bridal party commented on how impressed they were with their final hair and makeup results. Prior to booking with OnSite Beautiful I... Read More compared many different hair and makeup vendors and found them to be very comparable, if not better for the services offered. Even better? They come to you!

Sweet and Talented!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Amy G

I did my researched but in the end it came down to who I chose needed to be able to travel to me and the bridesmaids. Onsite Beautiful provides that service for you with no hesitation or worry, they are flexible and available for you. When I spoke with Charity on the phone,... Read More owner and stylist, she was so sweet and easy to talk to. She was also able to meet me at my home when I was available. The day of the trial I already knew the look was I wanted and had photos for her to check out. On the first try she was able to create the look I wanted with my hair and I truly loved it. Charity was also a joy to get to know, very easy going. The day of the wedding Charity arrived in the early hours to start working on hair creations for all the ladies. I had 9 total including my mom and I. Kenya arrived later in the morning who was also was able to create the styles the girls wanted. They worked with everything from short hair, to curls, and even hair extensions but everyone walked away with a style they loved and looked amazing. I was so surprised when Charity completed my hair again, I loved it even more the second time around and she even remembered the details I requested after the trial run. I would recommend Onsite Beautiful and Charity to anyone, amazing service and beauiful people.

2014-10-01T13:07:27 Response from the vendor

Amy, Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time getting you and your bridal party ready for your big day! I appreciate your kind words and am grateful to meet and work with brides like you on their wedding day.... Read Less Read More

Disappointing

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Kelly K

At first, I was optimistic about using OnSite Beautiful for my makeup. They were definitely reasonably priced and had great reviews. The individual who came to do my trial was very nice. Unfortunately, it all went downhill from there. The trial did not go well, and despite me... Read More noting things to change about the makeup, the solution seemed to be to just put on more makeup. The airbrush sunk into my wrinkles and pores (which did not happen with the other company I ended up using) and I looked just weird. I tried to pay the individual at my house for the services, but she said I had to contact the owner. I then emailed the owner and explained that I was unhappy with the services and that I'd be using another company. Essentially, I felt I should not have to pay full price for a disappointing service. The owner offered to take $25 off the services, which I disagreed with as I still felt that was too much to pay, but she stuck to that as a final outcome. It took me two days to respond to her final email (I was on a work trip) and by the time I was back home and ready to ask her how I should submit payment, she had sent me a threatening email stating she was going to take me to collections and have her attorney send me a demand letter. All over $50. As a lawyer myself, I felt that was a bit extreme especially as she had not even sent me a pay pal invoice or address for a check to be delivered to before she took that step. Overall, I would never work with this company again.

2014-10-01T13:00:42 Response from the vendor

As a business owner, I appreciate the bad with the good when it comes to reviews. I, as well as my team, take each opportunity to learn from and grow as we continue to perfect our artforms. However, I will not tolerate being lied about... Read Less Read More

Expected more....

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Angie H

I had a practice session done before the wedding, where the hairstylist was late, and had to leave early. However, she did give me her number to do ANOTHER practice session. I thought it was very thoughtful that she would be willing to meet again just to make sure we were on the... Read More same page, but with my schedule right before the wedding it would prove too difficult to arrange. The NIGHT before my wedding, I was told that due to unforeseen circumstances, we would no longer be having 2 people to come out and do mine and my bridesmaids hair and make-up. They did not have any back-up person available, and I was told we would have to get up 3 hours earlier. The girl who did my make-up, although very sweet, was not well trained in hair did not know how to do a simple hair style that to be corrected afterwards. After she left, all of my bridesmaids and myself had to redo our hair AND make-up.They also never gave my bridesmaids the fake eyelashes that were supposed to be included with their make-up. Charity did all of this, while yes apologizing, but without any discount for the inconvenience. If I could go back in time, I would have booked with a different company, or at the very least made sure they had a back-up available who was well trained in both areas.

2014-09-18T16:06:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Angie, as we strive to not only have the best of the best on our team but to continue to perfect our talent every chance we get. I am sorry to hear that you were so disappointed with your experience... Read Less Read More

Onsite Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Molly M

Charity and Katie were awesome to work with during my trial hair/make up and even greater the day of. Every bridesmaid liked their hair/make up and my wedding hair was everything I wanted it to be. I got compliements all day on how intricate and creative my hair was!

2014-09-18T16:07:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Molly! We had such a great time being a part of your special day and hope you will share some pictures with us! All the best for your future!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Allison

I am so happy that I went with OnSite Beautiful!! I had a practice run for my hair and make up and was so pleased with how it turned out. On my wedding day they arrived on time and listened to things I wanted to change from my trial run. Charity was so nice and friendly. It... Read More was such a great experiencing having my hair done at home with my family and friends around, rather than a salon.

2014-09-18T16:21:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Allison! And thank you for your referrals! We are so grateful for your business and for you spreading the word about our company. We hope if you have any needs for the future that we will be your hair and makeup team of... Read Less Read More

Perfect Wedding Hair and Makeup!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Melissa H

Charity, Molly and Kenya from Onsite Beautiful did a FABULOUS job for my wedding! I had a trial run for my hair with Charity and my airbrush makeup with Molly prior to my big day. I loved everything they did for my trial run and loved it even more for my wedding day! My... Read More bridesmaids and my mother had hair done and some had makeup done too. They were all very professional and fun to work with. They all listened to our ideas and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup crew!

2014-09-18T16:14:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We truly loved being a part of your wedding and had so much fun working with you and your ladies! All the best for your future!

Greatly Impressed

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Elizabeth P

I was thoroughly impressed the service I received from OnSite Beautiful. I was scrambling to find a hairstylist when are timeline changed. They were so professional and willing to meet us at our reception site. I love how easy it was to do hair and make-up while still being... Read More able to decorate. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. I have booked them again for my sister's wedding.

2014-09-18T16:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so grateful for you taking the time to leave a review and were so happy to be a part of your special day!

OnSite does beautiful hair!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Gwendolyn F

The morning of my wedding was not chaotic or stressful in the least amount because of Onsite Beautiful. I got to sit in the comfort of my own home while sipping coffee and my hair was done up beautifully!! I was SUPER happy with my hair and felt like a beautiful bride the entire... Read More day. My Hair stayed put and the pictures were breathtaking.

2014-09-18T16:08:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to submit a review. We are so appreciative of your business and loved being a part of your special day!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Cathryn B

I grew up with one of these amazing ladies and after losing touch with her for years we finally reconnected over my wedding. It was so much fun getting to know her again, as well as her wonderful team. They do their work so well that at some points it felt more like a special... Read More gathering of friends. The camaraderie and combined professionalism was just want I needed. They set me at ease and I could enjoy my "big day" without too much ado about details because they know what they were doing and followed my design ideas perfectly. Prices were fair, availability for my mock-up was convenient, (I set it up an hour before my bachelorette party. Genius!) They were punctual and must have done their homework because they arrived at the club without a hitch while my girls got lost! They knew how to handle my stubborn hair and make it look better than I've ever been able too. I couldn't have made an easier or better choice!

2014-09-18T16:10:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding! We had so much fun getting you and your ladies ready and are grateful for you taking the time to review us!

I will hire her every time I need it!

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Jessica

I couldn't be more thankful to have been introduced to Charity through a friend. Not only is she the best stylist I've ever worked with, but she's kind, uplifting and fun to spend time with. She's the kind of person you want to spend your wedding morning with! We've worked... Read More together several times over the past year and every time I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. I remember the first time I met her for my trial run, just weeks before my wedding. I had done several trial runs with another stylist who just couldn't make what I was wanting to see for my wedding day hair. Charity and I talked for a few minutes and I showed her a few images and she went to work. When she had completed her craft I looked in the mirror to see exactly what I had been picturing in my head for months. On the first try she nailed it and it was so much better than I could have imagined. The overlapping details in the curls, the shape from the side and the position was perfect. I absolutely loved it! Our wedding day came, Charity and another stylist, Kenya, arrived early and had the curling irons hot and ready to go for the first round of ladies. There were a total of 11 of us. They created unique styles for each one of the girls that were so beautiful. My ladies loved their styles and were very pleased. Everyone's hair was completed on time helping the morning to continue to run smoothly. Charity created the same style for me that she had done in our trial run and I was surprised to see that it was even better than the trial run! It was perfect. I felt so beautiful and I couldn't have been happier! The next morning we had scheduled a day-after photo session with our photographers. Charity, bless her heart, drove all the way back out to Afton before the sun was up to create yet another masterpiece for me. We chose a different style and without having done a trial run she understood what my vision was and created it on the spot. Sadly, it rained the entire morning for our photo session so we couldn't take photos outside and were confined to the hotel. Because I really wanted photos in Stillwater, I scheduled another session for a few months later. Call me crazy, I know, but it was important to me. Again, I called Charity to style my hair. She created the same look for me that she had done on our wedding day and again, it was perfect. I have and will continue to refer her to my family, friends, and my clients as no one has impressed me as much as she has. I will continue to choose her for any event that I want my hair styled for. Being in the industry myself, I've met a lot of stylists and she is hands down the best. You won't regret having her for your day.

2014-09-18T16:12:07 Response from the vendor

Jessica, thank you again for taking the time to write a review for our company. We have loved every chance we have had to work with you and are so appreciative of your referrals. This is what keeps us loving what we do and hope... Read Less Read More