Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents

11601 Wilshire Blvd,, Los Angeles, CA

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Amanda A

I was having a really hard time finding a lighting place, until I heard about Pacific Event Lighting. They were able to work through a plan with us on short notice and were super complient and helpful. They drove all the way to Riverside for us and set up/cleaned up really... Read More quickly. The lighting really made my wedding what I dreamed of.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jenny C

My name is Jenny Chang, and I am the founder/coordinator at Rock N' Events. There are no words to explain how much I love the Pacific Event Lighting company. In the industry, I've worked with different lighting designers, and I have yet to find anyone better than the Pacific... Read More Event Lighting crew. This is the reason why I made PEL our exclusive Lighting & Design partner. We won't work with anyone else. Customer services is always on point, you will always have someone to communicate with. Marc is the owner, and he's a damn good one. He's so personable, and will make himself available to meet with his clients and go over his expertise. Lighting design is one of the most important elements when designing a venue space, and it's a luxury that I don't ever let my client's fall short of. Marc is the perfect guy to speak to, and best of all, he keeps it real. Jeremy is one of his leads for set-up and break-down. Jer is SO professional and always willing to help in making everything perfect for my client's special day. I am so grateful for my relationship with these guys, and recommend them to any bride & groom, corporate friends, venues, and even the people that throw festivals. Thank you PEL for everything you do for us!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Angele F

We loved working with Pacific Event Lighting for our wedding. We asked for blush and amber uplights and they just transformed the space. They are very responsive, and because they have so much experience, they make the process super simple. I just told them the colors I... Read More wanted and they made it happen. Highly recommend them!

Start a Conversation!