At Palermo Bakery we offer personalized and private appointments to serve our customers every need. We cater to all types of occasions including weddings, showers, birthdays, anniversaries and any other event. Our customers can taste and customize their cakes and specialty orders to fit their satisfaction.

$$$ - Moderate

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

187 Main Street, Ridgefield Park, NJ

Such a good value

Reviewed on 6/01/2014

In northern NJ this is such a good deal!!! The cake was delicious!!! It was not exactly what we had discussed but for the price and how good it was I didn't even care. Cake was $700 and $100 for delivery.

Lets Eat Cake!

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Lisa S

I used Palermo Bakery for my wedding cake because they work closely with the wedding venue I used. I was skeptical with the choices we were going to get. But was very surprised with all the choices that we were given. Palermo was very friendly to deal with and worked with us to find the perfect cake! The end result was beautiful and Delicious too!

Delicious & Beautiful Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Lorna W

My venue, the Imperia, uses Palermo's for the included wedding cake. Great money saver!! In the planning stage, my husband & I went for our cake tasting. It was amazing!!! We were given like 24 different slices of cake, each with a different filling. They were all so yummy! They also had us look through photos of cakes that are included with our package with the venue and there was A LOT to choose from! I thought they would have about three designs to choose from, but it was the complete opposite! I got the exact design I was looking for and they were more than happy to customize it just the way I wanted it. When we left, we were happy, high on sugar, and excited to see our wedding cake! When I saw the cake the day of, it was amazing! Just the way I wanted it! And most importantly, it tasted AMAZING!!!!!!! I did the customary freezing of the top tier and cannot wait to eat it a year from now or maybe just go back to Palermo's & order a copy cat cake and enjoy a delicious fresh one! :)

Yummy!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly D

Our wedding cake was included with our venue, so it was nice to not have another vendor to research. Palermo’s had a super easy website for booking appointments, which I wish I would have realized earlier because appointments book up fast. They were nice during our appointment and gave of plenty of pictures to search through to pick the styles of cake that were included in our package. The cakes were pretty good too, with quite a few options to pick from. The cake looked great on our wedding day and was true to the vision we had described.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Alex S

We used Palermo's for our wedding cake which was included in our package with our venue. They did an amazing job. The cake was beautiful and delicious. The guests loved it! We had so much fun when we went for our tasting and everyone was so friendly. We would definitely recommend Palermo's!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Jen H

We absolutely loved our cake from Palermo Bakery! It was beautiful AND delicious! Our guests were so impressed with how fresh and delicious the cake tasted! It was perfect! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Roberto M

Palermo's did a FANTASTIC job on now just the flavoring of the cake, but the design! It was part of our package with Windows on the Water, and my husband & I are super happy that it was! Cake tasting was great, multiple flavors paired with really delicious coffee! Can't wait till our 1 year anniversary to have our mini cake :-) Definitely want to use Palermo's Bakery in the future!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Veronica B

We had our wedding this April at Mayfair Farms. Their preferred bakery vendor is Palermo's. We were so happy with the result! I took my niece and nephew to the tasting to pick flavors. Both choices were delicious! My father had his piece AND my mother's! We can't wait to break into our topper on our one year anniversary!

Great Cake

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jaclyn D

The cake was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better cake!

delicious cake!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Emily S

a cake from Palermo's was part of our package from our venue so while we did not necessarily pick them in the first place, I would now! the process of tasting and picking our design was so simple and everything with delivered without a hitch. the cake was simple and beautiful, exactly what I envisioned...and it was delicious! I wish I got to eat more of it and can't wait to a year from now on our anniversary!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Sarah P

The cake was included in my venue at Perona Farms, and before we even went for our tasting, all my friends and family were raving about the place. The tasting was amazing, we got about 30 HUGE samples to try and got to take them all home after. The day of the wedding, the cake arrived beautifully and it tasted AMAZING! All the guests loved it!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Margo G

Our wedding venue had an exclusive relationship with Palermo's, so while they weren't necessarily a "vendor," the cake was out of this world. It was delicious and beautiful, so much so that I felt compelled to write a review. We did the dulce de leche cake, and it was even better than when we sampled it. Thank you Palermo's for clearly being one of the best in the business.

Perfect Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 dana g

Our Wedding Cake was more beautiful than I imagined. The details and design looked so elegant. Thank you Palermos for capturing the vision we were looking for!

Not impressed

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Alison M

I loved EVERYTHING about my wedding except the cake. Looks wise, it was really beautiful. The cake was included in the cost of my venue so we were limited with choices. Even for things we wanted to upgrade though, the cost was really ridiculous. My aunt owns a bakery so I have a fair basis for comparison. Because of this, we kept the decor of the cake simple. It looked beautiful, but the cake itself was nothing to write home about. The service was also really slow. I tried several times contacting customer service and was surprised just how long it took to respond.

Delicious AND Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Jen K

The wedding cake turned out exactly how we wanted it.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Megan H

The cake came with our package at the Olde Mill Inn. Went to the cake tasting and was able to pick two different fillings that were delicious. The cake was exactly what we imagined. I did, however, have an issue getting a hold of the customer service. I had a heavier cake topper and wasn't able to talk to a customer service rep. Had to call about 3 times before I could actually talk to someone.

Delicious and dazzling wedding cake!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Ashley B

Palermo Bakery provided such a stunningly beautiful cake for our wedding day at The Olde Mill Inn! It not only looked unique and gorgeous, but it tasted amazing too!! We had a delightful experience meeting with their staff in Ridgefield Park, trying various cakes and flavors, and selecting the design of our cake. I absolutely recommend Palermo Bakery for anyone looking to get the perfect wedding cake!

BEST wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Ashley D

Palermo's is awesome! When we went for our tasting, there were so many options to choose from (all of which were included in our package from our venue, The Park Savoy). Every single flavor was absolutely delicious...and my husband and I really aren't cake people to begin with. We couldn't stop eating it during the tasting! Palermo's worked with us to explain everything so there would be no questions, and were able to create the exact design we were hoping for. We received many compliments about how delicious and moist the cake was...and I think it's rare to have your guests actually comment on the cake at the end! :) Would definitely return to Palermo's as all their baked goods looked awesome, and the customer service was superb. Very happy with our decision, and absolutely recommend this bakery to others.

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 megan h

Our cake came complimentary with our venue. Sometimes when you hear "free" you hear "cheap". Not in this case! The cake was amazing! Everyone loved it! And it was so pretty! During the tasting they showed us pictures of basics that you can build off of. I had an idea and they ran with it! Amazing!

AMAZING !!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Cathy A

Great customer service!

OMG! WOOHOOO

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Christin M

I still stare at photos of our wedding cake, Palermo's did such an amazing job with decorating our wedding cake and it was SOOOOOO good they have a lot of options and are reasonably priced the tastings are very nice too :)

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Kristine W

My wife and her family are patrons of Palermo Bakery for many years. Her father works in the area, and suggested that inquire about having them make our wedding cake. The wedding venue we chose worked with Palermo in the past, but no longer had a contract with them. After comparing Palermo to the cake that our venue offered, we knew that Palermo was the clear cut choice. Fortunately our venue was kind enough to allow the change, and we were able to order our cake from Palermo. The staff at Palermo were thorough and efficient. They explained everything to us in detail, and made sure that the cake came out exactly as we envisioned. When ordering, they provide samples of the many types of cake/filling that they offer. The cake arrived exactly as described on our wedding day, and was delicious. We highly recommend ordering baked goods from Palermo for any occasion!

Beautiful & Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Silvia B

Wedding cake was included in our package through the Westmount Country Club, and found that it was the case for most venues that we visited. Palermo's did an amazing job with our cake! My husband and I picked a simple cake, with vanilla buttercream & coconut filling. DELICIOUS! We made our appointment online, and went to their location; it is very busy, but we were given the attention and time that I was expecting for the consultation. I am not sure if I will be able to wait to have the cake on our anniversary, we may just order a mini version of our cake for our 6-month lol

Gorgeous Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Kristen S

My venue gave me a choice of 4 bakeries and I researched and taste tested every one of them. I chose Palermo Bakery because of the choices in cake flavors and design, professional and knowledgeable staff, and previous bride reviews I read online. I knew exactly what I wanted as far as the design and brought a picture with me to each bakery. Palermo was the only bakery that included everything I wanted without up charging. The woman who helped create my dream wedding cake drew a picture of what I was going to get and made suggestions for what I could add to it. My husband and I left feeling so excited and high on sugar! On our wedding day, the cake was absolutely stunning and even better than we imagined. All of our guests asked us who made the cake because it was so delicious! My husband and I are looking forward to our 1 year anniversary to dig in to the top tier ☺

Excellent cake!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Kristy W

Our wedding cake looked and tasted absolutely amazing! We received nothing but compliments! Now we can't wait for our one year anniversary!

TO Palermo Bakery