Book Your Wedding with Palmetto Club At FishHawk Ranch

A BALLROOM IN LITHIA, FL

Located in Lithia, Florida, Palmetto Club at FishHawk Ranch is a modern location for a traditional wedding. The property has green lawns and manicured gardens, while the interior is decorated in a natural color scheme with chandelier lighting and elegant, vintage style carpeting. Both indoor and outdoor spaces are available at Palmetto Club at FishHawk Ranch.

The Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is a 5,127-square-foot space that can be used as a single space or the Grand Ballroom can be divided into three separate spaces for intimate events. The Gardenia, Hibiscus and Magnolia Rooms are the sections available inside the Grand Ballroom. The space accommodates up to 360 guests.

When used alone, the Magnolia Room offers 2,726 square feet of space for up to 176 guests, while the Hibiscus Room offers 1,363 square feet of space for up to 88 guests. The Gardenia Room is an intimate 1,034-square-foot space suitable for up to 56 attendees.

The Garden and Veranda. The Garden and Veranda are outdoor locations with 4,650 square feet of space for events with up to 304 seated guests. Tenting is allowed for outdoor ceremonies and receptions.

Palmetto Club at FishHawk Ranch requires a nonrefundable deposit for all events. The balance must be paid 10 days before the reserved date. The site fee includes tables, chairs, a dance floor and linens. China and other tableware is also included and audio and video equipment is available to use during the event.

The rental fee also includes exclusive use of the location for photos prior to the event and setup and break down are included. Catering is available on-site, with plated, buffet and station dinners available. Menu tastings are provided. Outside catering is not allowed, with the exception of wedding cake. Cake cutting services are available with a catering package.

Final menu choices must be submitted two weeks before the event date and the final head count can be adjusted to add extra guests until 72 hours before the event date. The minimum guest count guarantee is due 12 days before the event date.

Palmetto Club at FishHawk Ranch provides a list of preferred vendors for additional wedding services. The on-site event planner is available to assist in choosing the right vendors for the event. Parking is available on-site and children are welcome.

Palmetto Club at FishHawk Ranch is an elegant location for a traditional wedding. Benefits of choosing this location include:

• Veranda available for pre-function cocktails or socializing
  • Private hospitality suite included with site fee
  • Complimentary use of The Grand Ballroom in inclement weather

Where Old World Charm Meets Modern Opulence

Just a short 30-minute drive from downtown Tampa, the Palmetto Club is nestled in the heart of the FishHawk Ranch community near Brandon. From the moment you walk in you’ll be captivated natural light that softly reflects the beautiful marble floors and crystal finishes. Situated on an enchanting half-acre of manicured gardens adorned with serene water fountains, this hidden gem has numerous picturesque settings both indoors and out. Whatever celebration you’re hosting, the Palmetto Club offers the tranquility and privacy you’re looking for in an event venue. Private venue rental for up to 300 guests in our Grand Ballroom ranges from 2,500-3,700. For a complete list of rental inclusions or to set up a tour, please contact [email protected] or 813-657-0062.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Park

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

17004 Dorman Rd, Lithia, FL (813) 657-0062

Awesome Venue!

Reviewed on 8/13/2011 Melissa K

The Palmetto Club is the perfect place to host a wedding, it is a beautiful canvas for amazing vendors to come in and do what they do best. When it came time to contacting vendors, every single one we contacted was excited to work at the Palmetto Club. Lucille was so easy to... Read More work with as well, she is extremly personable and very responsive. Photographs came out great too with so many different locations on the property, both inside and outside, to take pictures.

PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Aymee S

The Palmetto Club was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff were amazing to work with (Lucille is wonderful) and it is one of the cleanest, nicest and most pristine locations around. It was private and all of our guests were blown away! They were flexible with everything... Read More we wanted to do and really went above and beyond for us. The garden is very unique and the whole venue has everything you could want and more. I would highly recommend visiting The Palmetto Club. By far one of our best choices for our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017

Our son and daughter-in-law had their wedding reception here in July of 2017. This was a lovely venue and the staff were delightful. We were pleasantly surprised as everything was delicious! I would strongly recommend the Palmetto Club for a wedding reception venue. As... Read More parents of the groom, it was such an added plus that we were able to provide our own supply of all the alcohol. Thank you for the memorable evening!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Amra A

Since I am recently engaged, I started searching for my perfect venue. I was very excited to see the possibility of having my wedding reception at the Palmetto Club at Fishhawk Ranch, seeing that it is a beautiful area and venue. I read the reviews first and saw a review by a... Read More bride that had some unfriendly and bad experience working with the Special Events Coordinator, Lucille, so I was already hesitant, but hopeful that that I would not receive that kind of experience. I proceeded with messaging Lucille to set an appointment to come and take a tour of the place. However, after numerous times of trying to set a time for a tour Lucille seemed always busy, preoccupied with other things, and unable to find any time that would work for both of us. In my own opinion, I felt that she was very blunt, uncaring, and did not seem at all interested in replying to our messages or trying to assist me to schedule a time! This made me stop trying to attempt to see the Palmetto Club at Fishhawk Ranch. It is a beautiful place and could have been a perfect place for my wedding reception if only there was a more involved Events Manager. I would NOT recommend to have your wedding ceremony and/or reception here, since the Event Coordinator does not seem like she would go above and beyond to make this day a special one for a bride!

2017-04-17T12:17:23 Response from the vendor

I sincerely hope you allow our team to create an better experience. Please contact [email protected] and we can provide you with a different Special Event Planner to facilitate a venue tour, menu tasting and event execution. I apologize for your inconvenience.

Beautiful venue and fantastic staff

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Jennifer B

Awesome venue. It is so incredibly gorgeous inside and outside. I orginally planned to have my wedding ceremony in the garden and then the reception inside. Well the weekend of my wedding there was a horrible tropical storm named Debby. Anyway, the night of my rehearsal dinner I... Read More come to the venue and they have already set up a room for me to have the ceremony in since it was obvious it wouldn't be outside. It took so much stress off of me and I didn't even have to ask them to do that, they just knew. Everything turned out so lovely and the place is soo beautiful!

2017-04-17T12:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We were so honored to be apart of your wedding celebration.

The Palmetto Club

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Crystal C

Although The PC is a very beautiful venue the staff is not too helpful or flexible. Lucille was my contact person and when I emailed her she did always respond fast. However, everytime I tried meeting with her or going to the venue she was never there. I emailed her once to let... Read More her know if they would be open so that I can measure something for my sign in table. She stated they would be open but she would not be there, which was fine. Fast forward to the day that I get there and to my surprise they were not open. We were able to get in because fortunately when we arrived they were prepping for the primary election the next day. Had we shown up 15 minutes later it would have been a wasted drive. They let us bring stuff in 2 days before the wedding. They were having an event that day as well. My mom does not live in the same city and I was just showing her the property. I was showing her the ballroom at the last minute when Lucille very rudely said "Ok you have to leave now." We weren't bothering or getting in the way of anyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Laura J

The staff at the palmetto club was amazing. The place is beautiful and perfect for outdoor weddings. I would highly recommend The Palmetto Club to anyone looking for a garden wedding.

Spectacular

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Brianna S

The place is absolutely gorgeous, and great cost! If you book on a Friday you get half off, and they still allow people to go out on the veranda. Everyone was very helpful with all of my needs, and even offered things that were above and beyond what they needed to, such as a... Read More screen for my projector. Beautiful atmosphere, great price, beautiful location! :)

Meet The Manager

Lucille Hanson

From the basics of menu development and linens, to offering ideas for event themes and timeline planning, your Special Event Planner, Lucille Hanson, will help bring your vision to life. She can even recommend quality vendors for any services you might need. Lucille has delighted clients for over five years with her attention to detail, creativity and warmth; her experience is at your service!