Paper Place is the place for invitations!

Our designers will work with you to create customized invitations to reflect your wedding theme, style, colors and venue! We are passionate about design, typography, and of course— paper! We also design save the dates, programs, menus, thank you notes, etc… Make an appointment or stop by the shop!

Custom Invitations, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

4001 N. Lamar Suite 540, Austin, TX

Paper Place ROCKS

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Ashley M

So, I am a regular customer of Paper Place and a stationery enthusiast, so it was a given that I would use Paper Place for all of my wedding paper needs. They are SO wonderful and able to work with you to make your vision a reality. They can do as much (full design) or as little (send them a pdf and they will print it) as you need. They carry all major brands and the staff is so creative and helpful. Do NOT go to the chain store near Whole Foods - go to Paper Place, shop local and get GREAT customer service and better prices.

2013-06-25T10:17:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad you are happy with everything and we love that you shopped local. Hope to see you again soon!

Amazing and Creative!

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Jessica F

Our invitations turned out to be better than we could have imagined. I describ ed what I was kind of going for and took some examples of different thingsI liked. Our invitations turned out more beautiful than I ever dreamed they would be!!

2012-07-06T10:18:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post this. So glad you were please with your invitations. Best wishes to you both!

Awesome place!

Reviewed on 12/26/2011 Shelly M

What a fun place! We went on a Saturday to check things out. They sat us down to look through their huge portfolio. Once we found the design we wanted we were able to pick out the exact paper we wanted from the many choices and we were on to setting up the proof. These guys are very fast so if you're in hurry don't worry. My invitations were printed and ready for pickup within a week.

2011-12-28T16:51:49 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you are pleased with your invitations! We hope we can help you with any future events!

Knowledgable and Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Kate S

The staff here has been very friendly and very helpful. I got all my paper goods custom made using their in house designers (invitations, inserts, menus, napkins). Everything came out beautiful and flawless, exactly what I had imagined. They are also very timely with delivering the product. Tip: in house line of stationary is generally cheaper than the 'designer' but just as good. Also, choosing to assemble your own stationary saves a lot of money--just be sure to stock up on double stick tape!

Invitations

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Becky B

They made picking out and getting invitations super easy. The turn around time was very fast too.

Fantastic in-house design team

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Wendy R

I had all of my wedding materials from save-the-dates to thank you cards done at Paper Place. Diana worked with me to design our materials and I couldn't be happier. Wonderful wonderful team.

beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Theresa G

Our wedding invitations were beautiful! Very well made. They were a little pricey but worth every penny. The staff was very helpful and also willing to give you space to browse the store. They have tons of options so there are styles for every personality. Would definitely recommend them.

Unique and gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Stefanie R

The staff at Paper Place is amazing. We needed a Victorian Gothic feel for our Halloween wedding, and these guys did a brilliant job of incorporating our theme while still maintaining an elegant aesthetic. They were patient, knowledgeable, and their work is a great value.

Quality

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Carolyn P

My daughter ordered all of her thank you notes from Paper Place. She has had so many compliments on her stationery.

2013-07-08T13:08:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We are so pleased that she's happy. Hopefully we can help her again in the future!

Good not great

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Madison C

My husband is a graphic designer, so all we really needed for our invitations was a good printer. While Paper Place has nice paper, the prices were far too high for the printing services. They also promised to send us an itemized estimate, and all we got was a flat rate, so it was hard for us to compare. Overall, I'm glad we went with another printer, but we still used Paper Place to purchase our envelopes and special pens for addressing everything. The women that work there are also very nice.

Great vendor

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Karina L

Paper Place will accommodate your needs. They have a wide variety of vendors and everyone is super friendly.

2012-08-24T15:37:31 Response from the vendor

Hey, thanks so much!

Invitations/place cards/programs

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Lauren H

A great place to get your invitations. We worked with Susie and everything turned out wonderful! We even had to have a last minute place card made and she was able to do it immediately!

2012-06-13T15:32:17 Response from Sarah, the member

We're SO glad you're happy! We hope to see you again soon. Thanks so much!!!

Sve the dates and wedding invitations

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Angelique N

They were very helpful and made the process as easy as possible.

2012-05-17T10:16:12 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you're happy! We hope to see you in the store again soon. Thanks so much!

Beautiful William Arthur wedding invations

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Rebekah H

My wedding invitations were gorgeous and I have Paper Place to thank for that! I went in knowing nothing about invitations, and they helped me through the entire decision process, helping create the exact look I was going for. They have TONS to choose from and will even print in-house. A great option for any special occasion!

Classic invites set the tone for the whole wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 phyllis f

when we went in at the paper place, we could have been quickly overwelmed. fortunately i knew i wanted a william arthur product and they took it from there. sales person was very helpful from selection to delivery. we also ordered the rehearsal dinner invitations from them and they were exceptional. service was quick, friendly, professional and just what we were looking for. we got the PERSONAL service we hadn't found anywhere else. i can't say enough good things about this vendor.

2011-12-28T16:54:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so glad you liked your invitations. We hope we can help you with your next event!

Not great on the service...

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Cynthia A

You should only go here if you already know exactly what you want because the staff won't be very helpful in helping you figure stuff out. They kept asking me questions instead of giving me options, and I kept thinking, "you're the one who does this for a living." They even told me I should figure everything out and come back when I have a better idea of what I want. I ended up ordering from here because they're a distributor of envelopments.com. If you're a do-it-yourself person like me, get your invitations here because you can get custom invitations that look like you paid more than you did.

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Jessica D

Paper Place offers a great variety of styles and product to choose from. They were affordable, professional, and a pleasure to work with!

Painless!

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Elizabeth M

Invitations were the last big thing to do because I was very intimidated by the cost & many choices of design in general. I decided to create my own. Casey used my design and printed it on paper I chose. I was impressed with the quality of service & products they offered.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Imelda S

Loved our invitations. Had lots of compliments. The colors were great. We worked with more than one person so kind of got confusing and frustrating getting it all put together. But Diana helped out pick out perfect bright colors made suggestions. Kate helped out with wording. And another staff member helped out with our initial estimate. It was easy to make an appointment or just drop by. Looked at lots of invitations but glad we had good suggestions from Diana. We could tell she liked what she did and creative. And when we needed to order more since we already had the extra pockets made it was fast to just have the invitation printing done. Thank you so much they turned out great.

Great store

Reviewed on 1/13/2011 lauren s

The girls at Paper Place were all so helpful. We found an invitation that we fell in love with that was leagues out of our price range. The designers at Paper Place were able to recreate something very similar for us for a fraction of the cost. They looked amazing, and I can't believe what we paid for them!

TO Paper Place