Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

19146 OLD DETROIT RD, ROCKY RIVER, OH (440) 333-0033

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Samantha R

If you're looking for a cute, trendy place to have your wedding invitations done, I highly recommend Paper Trails. Kris, the owner, is absolutely amazing! She did such an amazing job on my wedding invitations and was so flexible to work with!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Amy H

Paper Trails was absolutely incredible! Kris made the experience SO easy and thought of every detail I had not even previously imagined. We got the most beautiful invitations there and were so impressed that we returned for napkins, menus, place cards, programs and inserts for... Read More our welcome bags. The details of planning a wedding don't have to be stressful! Everything was perfect, I would recommend Paper Trails to anyone and everyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kristen S

We had a great time working with Kris at Paper Trails. Deciding what save the dates and invitations you want to send sets the tone for your wedding guests and we could not have been happier with our final product. As nerve wracking as planning a wedding can be, this part of... Read More the process was a dream!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Renuka E

From the first visit to Paper Trails, I knew we had made the right choice. I did not want to order invitations online, and I also wanted a local business. Paper Trails was amazing, a cute boutique in Rocky River with lovely wedding invitation options as well as beautiful paper... Read More and cards. Our first visit with Melissa, the wedding coordinator, she helped us refine what we wanted and directed us to specific books. Please make sure you have an appt with the wedding coordinator. It would be too overwhelming to walk in and look without her guidance. So many books, so many designers, so many options. Plus the wedding coordinator offers so much more to the visit, including total costs and timelines, and will help you stay within your budget. We decided on a “custom” design and it turned out beautifully. Kris, the owner worked on the design to create a very special invitation, that also coordinated with the Save the Date cards, Thank you notes, Ceremony Programs, Hotel information cards, Table Numbers and Rehearsal Dinner invites, as well as printed envelopes. Yes, I ordered that much because we were so happy with them! The print quality and paper options were fantastic. Kris was easy to work with, receptive to changes in the proofs, quick turn around time, and her design knowledge is invaluable. We were very pleased with our experience at Paper Trails and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Alicia L

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Melissa on our invitations. We have unique taste and she had plenty of options to suit. It was whatever we wanted, every step of the way. The invitations were prepared quickly, turned out beautiful, and all for a price you wouldn't guess... Read More for the quality. I know our guests will be impressed! I will recommend Paper Trails to anyone in need of invitations or anything else Paper Trails offers.

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Kerri A

I cannot say enough good things about working with Melissa at Paper Trails! We actually live in Chicago but I am from Ohio originally and my soon-to-be mother-in-law suggested Melissa at Paper Trails. So although we weren't local, most of the coordination was easily done over... Read More email and phone calls. Melissa was very patient and helpful as we looked through tons of books of invitation options. She was very perceptive and picked up on the styles and fonts I was leaning towards to help us narrow down on options. She helped us create the perfect invitation that turned out exactly as I was envisioning. She also did an amazing job with her follow up to ensure I stayed on track in the ordering process and in the end I was so pleased with the final product. I absolutely LOVE my invitations and truly look forward to working with Melissa again for the rest of our wedding day details such as menu cards, table numbers, place cards, etc. THANK YOU for all your help!

Gorgeous and budget-friendly invitations

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Mary A

I was honestly shocked when I began searching for invitations online - wedding invitations are so expensive, especially if you want something creative or unique. Melissa at Paper Trails assured us she could stay within our budget, and she did. She was such fun to work with and... Read More very responsive through emails -- super helpful and willing to work with us to find the right design, especially in a limited timeframe (we didn't place an order as soon as we should have). In the end, we were thrilled with our invites and paid less than we would have for many budget invitation websites. All that and with personal, in-person service in a cute boutique in Rocky River.

2015-10-21T09:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy we could help you find what you wanted. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Rachel S

Paper trails was amazing! They had such a large and wonderful selection at a great price. The timing was amazing (Our invitations got here even before we expected them). I would highly recommend this place for invitations!

2015-10-21T09:50:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy we could be part of your special day and take some of the stress away by getting your invitations to you early!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Jaime m

We loved working with Melissa at Paper Trails! She was so helpful and patient- she worked with our budget, made us feel like we chose the best invitations, and made the entire experience fun. Our invitations were perfect, and we were amazed by the turn-around time, quality, and... Read More price. We will definitely be back for future events!! THANK YOU, Paper Trails!!

2015-10-07T12:29:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, Jaime! We are thrilled that it was such a good experience for you, and we can't wait to see you for your future paper needs.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Pam A

We had been looking around for invitations, and we ordered a ton of samples from online shops. However, after 2 rounds of samples, there was still nothing that we liked. We then started looking at local paper shops, hoping to make something custom to reflect what we wanted. When... Read More we met with the wedding consultant at Paper Trails, we knew we found the place to order our invitations. We loved it there. They spent much time and many proofs getting our invitations just right, but they were right there with us, making every change that we requested and making our invitations perfect. They were a pleasure to work with, and we order our wedding programs and thank you notes/scavenger hunt cards from them as well.

2015-10-21T10:09:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! It means a lot to us that we could be part of your special day. We're so happy we could help you find what you wanted. Thanks again!

Beautiful Invitations by the Attentive and Knowledgable Melissa!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Claire M

Invitations were a huge undertaking for our wedding. We had a sense of what style we wanted (simple and classic ivory) and Melissa helped us find the perfect invitation. The paper quality was great and they look beautiful. Now, comes what to have ON the invite. Although I am... Read More confident at work with my writing style, a wedding invitation is a whole different level of complexity. Include the parents/not include the parents? Include my parents who contributed to the cost, but leave out my future in laws? Include the women's name or Mr. And Mrs. only? How do you tactfully include a website address? So many questions! Melissa at Paper Trails was absolutely wonderful. She was an expert on everything and helped us work out the perfect wording. Throughout the entire process she was always quick to respond and very flexible around our schedule. And the price was great too! I am looking forward to working with Melissa for all of our family needs in the future! We just ordered personalized note cards yesterday! Thank you Melissa!

Very helpful staff

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Derek C

I recently ordered my wedding invitations through Paper Trails of Rocky River for a May 2015 wedding. I was very impressed by the knowledgeable staff who helped narrow down literally hundreds of choices to find the perfect match for us. The ordering process was simple and the... Read More staff was very responsive to our tweaks of the design along the way. I wholeheartedly recommend using Paper Trails for their great selection and outstanding service.

Great Quality!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Kristen D

Paper Trails really worked with us to find out what was in our budget and what we wanted. They took the time to explain the process and gave us a timeline. We would definitely recommend them to others!

Stunning products, wonderful service

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Jillian S

My mother and I had a wonderful experience working with Melissa. We went in with an idea of the type of invitation we liked, and Melissa explained and showed us many different options without overwhelming us. The result was truly the most beautiful invitation I could have... Read More imagined. Invitations, to me, are such an important component of the wedding, as it sets the tone for your theme and style. Paper Trails helped us exceed our own expectations. We received countless compliments from friends and family stating that the invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Melissa made the process smooth and enjoyable, and her availability to answer questions by phone or e-mail was paramount. I cannot recommend Paper Trails enough. And the shop itself is absolutely darling, with lots of unique paper products for all occasions.

The absolute best place to order all of your paper needs for your wedding

Reviewed on 12/02/2014

This was such a great experience. Our "Theme" was a vintage Truman Capote Black and White ball from 1966 with a black baccarat rose as the color.. Everything my( now hubby after 3 weeks yeah!) and I wanted Melissa, came through examples of beautiful vintage invitations. We... Read More decided on an Hollywood/Gatsby tri fold over invitation, so nothing would fall out. They were beautiful. Melissa was there through email to answer questions with in 2 hours even when she was working from home. Paper Trails also did our place cards and thank you notes. They also came out beautifully. When we placed each order the proofs were in our email with in 2-3 business days. Melissa assisted with wording for the divorced families and the difference between black tie and formal, we went with formal:) She is what makes everything about Paper Trails great, her insight and precise attention to detail, and she actually cares about her brides. I was overwhelmed on the day to meet with her (3 weeks before the big day) with place cards and she kept in touch and was kind and generous. Paper Trails will have our business for life. They are extremely well priced and professional, kind, and understands the wedding process. My Husband and I wholeheartedly recommend Paper Trails, they were the best. Thanks again Melissa, Jennifer and Michael Sullivan 11-8-14

Not at all helpful

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Rachel K

I've entered this store 3 times and not once was I ever greeted, approached, or offered assistance. Overpriced items that you can just find cheaper on etsy. I would mot recommend based on their terrible customer seevice-

Union Leadue Club Wedding for a Sandusky, Ohio girl!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 nanette f

I worked with Melissa at Paper Trails for my daughter's wedding. There is NOTHING she did not do for us. Her patience, expertise, and honesty were greatly appreciated. I had in mind what we wanted and Melissa knew JUST how to guide me. The invitations were gorgeous, the... Read More wedding program quite unique and everything else we ordered was perfect. The quality of all items was simply elegant. I live about an hour from the shop so whenever I called to set up an appointment the Paper Trails' staff were very accommodating and respectful of the distance I had to drive. Not only are they FANTASTIC with wedding invitations, but the shop is darling! Their selction of cards for all occassions is delirious! THANK YOU, Paper Trails!!! Nanette Frankel Sandusky, Ohio

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Bridget C

Paper Trails has a wonderful selection of Save-the-Date, announcements, and wedding invitations and paper accessories for the wedding day. Melissa was great to work with, very knowledgeable and helped narrow my search to the wedding invitations that fit my style and the overall... Read More look I wanted for my wedding. She also went the extra mile to ensure I got everything I needed in time from the printers, and also referred me to an outstanding calligrapher. I received many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful my save-the-dates and invitations were - I would highly recommend working with Paper Trails for your wedding stationary needs.

Excellent resource

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Brenda G

The choices are endless at Paper Trails and the sales people tremendously helpful. I highly recommend Paper at rails for any pare product needs.

Worth the drive

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Brittany P

We live almost an hour away from Paper Trails, but the service and quality of the invitations was absolutely worth the drive. The staff is friendly and walks you through the entire process.

Loved our invitations

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Jennifer S

We loved our invitations. Melissa was very helpful and gave us a lot of options within our budget! They have a great benefit, for however much you spend on invitations, you get a percentage back to use on accessories like place cards or programs!

Loved my invitations!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Annie S

We enjoyed working with Paper Trails. Melissa was extremely friendly and personable. She worked with us to find the perfect invitations for our wedding. The process was easy and the invitations were perfect.

Go to Paper Trails

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Bonnie G

We decided to use Paper Trails because we wanted beautiful invites, but just were over whelmed with choices. Not to mention what is needed in each envelope, etc! Wording alone on an invite had us scratching our heads. Paper Trails are experts and our meetings there were... Read More productive and fun. Melissa helped us pick out all invite related items and handled everything for us. Once we placed the order, Paper Trails had them printed so quickly. They were always on time and I never had any doubts about my invites. I loved working with them and absolutely recommend using them for all your invite needs. We got so many compliments on them and are so pleased with the service.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Jennifer M

We worked with Melissa, and she was absolutely amazing. From start to finish, my experience with Paper Trails was professional, fast and perfect quality. They do it right with a consultation to discuss budget and design, and go from there. Melissa made sure to show me gorgeous... Read More options within my budget, not above. She is so sweet and helpful! Everything was on time or early and looked stunning. I love Paper Trails!

Pricey but worth it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Elizabeth L

We worked with Melissa at Paper Trails and it was a a great experience. They made one of a kind invitations, programs, etc for us and they turned out beautifully. If you are looking for something unique and elegant you should definitely head here. They will work with any... Read More budgets.