Custom cards and invitations

Paperless Post helps you create online and paper stationery that reflects your personal style. Our distinctive, customizable designs and powerful online tools make it easy to communicate expressively on any occasion—from everyday correspondence to milestone life events.

Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Suzy S

I LOVE working with the company! I ordered my rehearsal dinner and brunch invitations from them. The editing tool is super easy to use and the turn around time was really fast. I decided to go back to get our wedding ceremony programs and menus from them as well. I had a few... Read More special requests for our ceremony programs, and their support team was responsive and pleasant to work with. I will definitely be using them for other events in the future!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Katie R

This company is inept! Their software needs some serious work and to make matters worse they don't answer their help line or emails EVER!!!! It doesn't matter if you are a paying customer or not. I have paid for invites and Thank you cards only to find errors on their pages that... Read More were not present in my file . Only to be seen after the cards were sent to people ! What a night nightmare! Stay away!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Megan T

The invitations came late, some not at all. When they did come, the text was blurry and hard to read.

FABULOUS

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amanda B

My Hubby and I had decided that we didn't want to kill trees, and also that we wanted to be able to quickly access RSVPs and more easily communicate with our guests. Paperless post was classy, had plenty of options, and left us with the ability to add our own personal touches... Read More throughout. Also made sending thank you cards SO EASY!! And then we moved and were able to send WE MOVED cards to everyone SO QUICKLY!! Couldn't recommend this site more!

Beautiful Designs

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Whitney B

I used Paperless Post for my printed Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations and Welcome Cocktail Invitations. They have so many beautiful designs that I could not find anywhere else and the quality is excellent. The support team was always prompt to help guide me along the way.... Read More They even sent samples and took the time to explain the different printed processes. Thank you!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Marisa R

We used Paperless Post for our wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invites. The paper quality is AMAZING and customer service is great. We went with the extra thick paper for our wedding invitations which gave them a more expensive feel even though we got a great deal. I... Read More was able to make a custom rehearsal dinner invitation using their clip art and fonts, we loved them and got many compliments on both invites. Highly recommend!

Paperless Save The Dates

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Julie F

We used Paperless Post to email our Save the Dates out to our friends and family. While this is still unconventional to do, we loved the ease of everything being electronics, and our guests really liked it too. First of all, emails are a cheaper option: we were able to sent... Read More out over 200 invitations for less than $40, and customize it to what we wanted. Secondly, you can see who has opened the email, who has yet to read it, and which emails bounced back. It is easy to add a few more emails and re-send the same invite with the same information. In addition to this data collection, guests are able to respond to the email if you wish. This service would also be great for collecting addresses, or even sending out actual invitations if you are going the paperless route for that too. Paperless Post is easy to navigate, and they have a lot of super cute options for customization and already-designed invitations. We will be using this for more events in the future!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Halley S

Used them to send invitations to people who were on the internet- which is almost everyone these days. Still send invitations via mail to grandparents but used Paperless Post for all the rest. Great ability to track who opened the invite and good designs that made it my own!

Easy to customize

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Julia M

We made or wedding invitations with them because we were not sending paper invitations and they have a large selection of digital designs. They have a beautiful selection, and you can customize them any way you want. We managed the guest list through their portal and shared our... Read More wedding registry through them too. It was super practical, and inexpensive. We ended up ordering a printed version of our invitations, for around $36 for 10 sets of invitation and envelopes. The quality of the prints and envelopes was very good too.

Beautiful Invites

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Jessica R

We absolutely loved our invites! We now you paperless post for all of our stationary needs.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Judy N

Great selection, quality invitations at an affordable price.

Innovative!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Michele K

We met online, my husband is a web developer, we needed invitations to reflect us. We were looking for an electronic way of doing classy invites and landed here. They were prefect! Not only were the invites superb, with their fancy animations, but the tracking for RSVPs was... Read More amazing! I felt so much luckier than my friends who sent paper ones, because my RSVPs were all organized for me. I could log in from anywhere and see who had opened it, who hadn't, who was coming, who wasn't. And I could add to the invite at anytime and it would automatically change in our guests emails. I could resend invites that were lost in inboxes- it was great! All these perks came at a fraction of the stress and the cost, and saved paper too! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Molly S

I used Paperless Post for my Save the Dates and Thank You cards. I was delighted with the quality of their products, their designs, and their excellent service. I would not hesitate to use them again!

Great for RSVP management!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Crystal W

We had so many friends and family spread out mostly in the US and Canada, but other parts of the world too. We decided against paper invitations for a couple main reasons. We didn't have time to manually count and mange RSVP's and we also wanted a way to link our website and... Read More wedding emails altogether. We loved using paperless post. The layout to make invitations is very easy and the RSVP section is well organized. I would this again for an event and highly recommend it to those who are low on planning time!!

Easy to Use and Affordable

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Westley R

I used Paperless Post for my engagement party invitations and for planning my friend's bachelorette party. It's easy to use, free (for the most part), and has really beautiful designs.

Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Tiffany K

These are very convenient if you are planning a last minute wedding and are not allowed the time for paper invitations. It was nice to have everything organized online also.

Electronic invitations

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lauren S

We did electronic invitations since we planned our wedding on shorter notice. They worked out great and people had their invitations electronically so they could check for details. Worked out especially well since we had a bit of a destination wedding and almost everyone was... Read More from out of town.

Great way to save - go Paperless!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Elaine W

I have used Paperless Post many times before for party invites, shower invites, thank you notes, and cards. So when it was time for wedding invitations, I knew I would go green, go cheap, and go Paperless! I had one older guest who didn't "get" that the email WAS the invite,... Read More but other than that, Paperless Post was a big hit. Everyone loved the designs we used (we sent Save the Dates, the wedding invites, and the rehearsal dinner invites), and I was able to make them all coordinate--AND they coordinated with our Knot wedding website!!! So neat to sort of "brand" our big day! If you want to go traditional and send paper invites, Paperless Post can ALSO do that for you, with a bazillion different designs, and they can either send blanks to you to address or mail, or I believe they can address and mail them for you! I also love love love the tracking features on the Paperless Post site--made tracking down those non-RSVPers easy--you can see who has opened an invite, they can send you private messages about the event if they have questions, you can send reminders out, updates to all guests, or just those guests who are coming...really, their site is kind of amazing and super super helpful. I truly do use PP for pretty much all on my invites, of any kind--you would be happy using them for your big day. And did I mention it's FREE??????? Hello????? Don't you have somewhere else in the budget that money would be better used? (And if you're dying to have a copy of your invite for your scrapbook...yes, you can order just ONE paper copy for yourself. Did I do that for all of my invites? Absolutely.) Really, I can't say enough good things about Paperless Post. GO PAPERLESS!

Online Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Heather H

We were told of horror stories with wedding invitations when beginning our planning process. The people don't always respond, purchasing stamps, waiting to receive the replies in the mail, etc. Finding paperless post was a saver! You purchase credits to get the cards and all... Read More cards are customized with your information. You can input all email addresses for guests and send the invites out all at once. Each response you get is shown in your log in so it will count how many people are coming to your event and is so helpful in keeping track of guest count. Only criticism is that most people have to open the invitation on a computer rather than a phone or tablet. However, I think this is due to this being a new innovation in the invitation world so I would assume this would be updated at a later date. Otherwise, using paperless post was a great decision and I would recommend it to all!

Beautiful E-Vites for your Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Stephanie B

Paperless Post was GREAT. We knew that stationary wasn't a top priority for us, but that we would want a few paper invitations for parents, scrapbooks, etc. So, instead of spending all that money on stamps, return envelopes, menu cards, regular envelopes, etc. we just went with... Read More Paperless Post. There's a huge selection of invitations to fit your style, you can order paper invitations just for the people you know would ACTUALLY keep them, and the online service means you can send follow-up emails requesting RSVPs or reminding them of the upcoming deadline, plus, once you enter in the time and location, the guest can choose to add it to their calendar. Talk about an all-in-one service! The only potential issue is that, since it's a template, you can't go crazy with the customization. You pick what works for you, and go with it. We ended up using Paperless Post for our Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Event, and Wedding invitations, and would recommend it to ANYONE planning a wedding. Any time I had a question, I would get a response in less than 24 hours...even on weekends. They have an around-the-clock staff making sure that this service is easy to use.

Perfect and better quality than expected!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Abbie D

This website was very easy to work with to design and customize my invitation suite. I would highly recommend. I thought that I needed the most expensive paper weight to get a card stock invitation. Instead I ended up with almost a cardboard quality. So just know that you don't... Read More have to go with the most expensive to get GREAT invitations. This website was also VERY affordable.

Received compliments on how cool these invites were

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Christine L

For those who don't mind (or even prefer!) an electronic invitation, PaperlessPost was a very elegant way to send them. The system works very well to collect RSVPs and you can see statuses of all invited guests in one place. There are many designs of invitations and "envelopes"... Read More to choose from and I had no trouble finding something I liked. The only improvement I would add is the ability for the bride and groom to print single or just a handful of invitations as a personal souvenir. (Minimum order is 25 cards). Otherwise, a really helpful and effective system for an otherwise paper-heavy task!

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Emily A

We were very happy with the way our Paperless Post wedding invitations turned out. They were delivered so quickly and they were much more affordable than other online wedding stationary sites. Beautiful, unique designs to choose from with the right flexibility for... Read More customization.

Great Value and Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Curtis S

We decided to use paperless post because of the amazing value their service offers and the ease of ordering paper invitations in addition to the online invitations. As we began designing and sending the invitations we reached out to the staff multiple times. Each time we... Read More submitted a question, we received a response within a couple of hours. Additionally, we loved the tracking feature and the iPhone app that are all available for free. We would definitely recommend this service!!

Amazing quality

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Concetta L

We used Paperless Post for online invitations for our more tech-savvy guests to save paper at our sustainable wedding. I actually liked it better than the print we had done elsewhere. The invitations were beautiful; but the thing I liked best was the TRACKING system. It was so... Read More easy to keep track of who responded, who didn't, who was coming, and who wasn't. And I could keep that list on my account (I didn't need to download it), so it was ridiculously easy to send out thank you cards afterward! We had a guest who lost their card, and this system made it easy to re-send a link to it, without having to pay to send another. It was VERY cost-effective, too. I hardly spent any money on it (maybe $60-70 tops) with all of my save-the-dates and invitations. I spent extra on paper thank you cards with photos from my wedding, for the few people who were given paper invitations. I liked it THAT much---I didn't go back to my original stationer! Definitely try them out!