Paperless Post

New York, NY

Custom cards and invitations

Paperless Post helps you create online and paper stationery that reflects your personal style. Our distinctive, customizable designs and powerful online tools make it easy to communicate expressively on any occasion—from everyday correspondence to milestone life events.

Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations

Beautiful Designs

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Whitney B

I used Paperless Post for my printed Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations and Welcome Cocktail Invitations. They have so many beautiful designs that I could not find anywhere else and the quality is excellent. The support team was always prompt to help guide me along the way.... Read More They even sent samples and took the time to explain the different printed processes. Thank you!

Paperless Save The Dates

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Julie F

We used Paperless Post to email our Save the Dates out to our friends and family. While this is still unconventional to do, we loved the ease of everything being electronics, and our guests really liked it too. First of all, emails are a cheaper option: we were able to sent... Read More out over 200 invitations for less than $40, and customize it to what we wanted. Secondly, you can see who has opened the email, who has yet to read it, and which emails bounced back. It is easy to add a few more emails and re-send the same invite with the same information. In addition to this data collection, guests are able to respond to the email if you wish. This service would also be great for collecting addresses, or even sending out actual invitations if you are going the paperless route for that too. Paperless Post is easy to navigate, and they have a lot of super cute options for customization and already-designed invitations. We will be using this for more events in the future!

Beautiful Invites

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Jessica R

We absolutely loved our invites! We now you paperless post for all of our stationary needs.

Great for RSVP management!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Crystal W

We had so many friends and family spread out mostly in the US and Canada, but other parts of the world too. We decided against paper invitations for a couple main reasons. We didn't have time to manually count and mange RSVP's and we also wanted a way to link our website and... Read More wedding emails altogether. We loved using paperless post. The layout to make invitations is very easy and the RSVP section is well organized. I would this again for an event and highly recommend it to those who are low on planning time!!

Great way to save - go Paperless!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Elaine W

I have used Paperless Post many times before for party invites, shower invites, thank you notes, and cards. So when it was time for wedding invitations, I knew I would go green, go cheap, and go Paperless! I had one older guest who didn't "get" that the email WAS the invite,... Read More but other than that, Paperless Post was a big hit. Everyone loved the designs we used (we sent Save the Dates, the wedding invites, and the rehearsal dinner invites), and I was able to make them all coordinate--AND they coordinated with our Knot wedding website!!! So neat to sort of "brand" our big day! If you want to go traditional and send paper invites, Paperless Post can ALSO do that for you, with a bazillion different designs, and they can either send blanks to you to address or mail, or I believe they can address and mail them for you! I also love love love the tracking features on the Paperless Post site--made tracking down those non-RSVPers easy--you can see who has opened an invite, they can send you private messages about the event if they have questions, you can send reminders out, updates to all guests, or just those guests who are coming...really, their site is kind of amazing and super super helpful. I truly do use PP for pretty much all on my invites, of any kind--you would be happy using them for your big day. And did I mention it's FREE??????? Hello????? Don't you have somewhere else in the budget that money would be better used? (And if you're dying to have a copy of your invite for your scrapbook...yes, you can order just ONE paper copy for yourself. Did I do that for all of my invites? Absolutely.) Really, I can't say enough good things about Paperless Post. GO PAPERLESS!

Online Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Heather H

We were told of horror stories with wedding invitations when beginning our planning process. The people don't always respond, purchasing stamps, waiting to receive the replies in the mail, etc. Finding paperless post was a saver! You purchase credits to get the cards and all... Read More cards are customized with your information. You can input all email addresses for guests and send the invites out all at once. Each response you get is shown in your log in so it will count how many people are coming to your event and is so helpful in keeping track of guest count. Only criticism is that most people have to open the invitation on a computer rather than a phone or tablet. However, I think this is due to this being a new innovation in the invitation world so I would assume this would be updated at a later date. Otherwise, using paperless post was a great decision and I would recommend it to all!

Beautiful E-Vites for your Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Stephanie B

Paperless Post was GREAT. We knew that stationary wasn't a top priority for us, but that we would want a few paper invitations for parents, scrapbooks, etc. So, instead of spending all that money on stamps, return envelopes, menu cards, regular envelopes, etc. we just went with... Read More Paperless Post. There's a huge selection of invitations to fit your style, you can order paper invitations just for the people you know would ACTUALLY keep them, and the online service means you can send follow-up emails requesting RSVPs or reminding them of the upcoming deadline, plus, once you enter in the time and location, the guest can choose to add it to their calendar. Talk about an all-in-one service! The only potential issue is that, since it's a template, you can't go crazy with the customization. You pick what works for you, and go with it. We ended up using Paperless Post for our Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Event, and Wedding invitations, and would recommend it to ANYONE planning a wedding. Any time I had a question, I would get a response in less than 24 hours...even on weekends. They have an around-the-clock staff making sure that this service is easy to use.

Received compliments on how cool these invites were

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Christine L

For those who don't mind (or even prefer!) an electronic invitation, PaperlessPost was a very elegant way to send them. The system works very well to collect RSVPs and you can see statuses of all invited guests in one place. There are many designs of invitations and "envelopes"... Read More to choose from and I had no trouble finding something I liked. The only improvement I would add is the ability for the bride and groom to print single or just a handful of invitations as a personal souvenir. (Minimum order is 25 cards). Otherwise, a really helpful and effective system for an otherwise paper-heavy task!

Great Value and Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Curtis S

We decided to use paperless post because of the amazing value their service offers and the ease of ordering paper invitations in addition to the online invitations. As we began designing and sending the invitations we reached out to the staff multiple times. Each time we... Read More submitted a question, we received a response within a couple of hours. Additionally, we loved the tracking feature and the iPhone app that are all available for free. We would definitely recommend this service!!

eco- and budget-friendly

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Katherine S

I chose to save on invitations by using the paperless post. I refused to waste my money on something that people will most likely throw away. Most of my guests were younger and know how to operate a computer so they received an e-mail invitation that I was able to completely... Read More customized off of a chosen template. For my guests that don't even know how to turn on a computer I was able to order paper versions of my online invite. it was fantastic, easy to use and cheap, less than 100 bucks for my +180 invites. The website was also extremely easy to use. You could see which guests responded and could contact them immediately. It was amazing. I highly recommend Paperless Post if you are on a budget and want to do something a bit different.

Easy to use

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Marina E

This is the best bang for your buck. Seriously. They do all the tracking, RSVP's, reminders, follow up, and you can even print your guest list. They don't charge extra for RSVPs and they have a plethora of designs to choose from.

So Fast and Convenient

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Joanna K

We planned our wedding in less than three months so we didnt have time for printed invitations or "save the dates". We used Paperless post instead and they were fantastic. So easy to design and send the invitations and to gather the information you need. I also used them to... Read More order my paper thank you cards and they arrived within a week of my order and are amazing quality. I'm docking one star because having to buy "coins" instead of just paying for your invites is intensely irritating, especially if you don't have a nice rounded number of "coins" and have to buy more than you need.

Easy and Fun

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Angelica W

Even though some people baled at the idea, I chose to use online invitations. It made my life SO much easier and let's face it, everyone does everything on their smart phones now! It made RSVPs for my guests easier too. Tracking responses was a breeze. My only "complaint" is... Read More that when people pulled up the invite on their phone, they didn't notice the area where they were supposed to tell me what their meal choice is. It isn't as obvious on the mobile app. Some guests saw it, but some missed it so I had to track those responses down. All in all, I would definitely use Paperless Post again for other events. Their designs are great and customizing is fun!

Efficient and adorable

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Sunny S

We decided to use online invitations for our wedding as we were going to be moving from Chicago to Seattle one month prior to the wedding and didn't have a proper RSVP address. It ended up being such a life saver, and gave our pocket books a break as well. My grandma even... Read More commented about how easy and beautiful the invitation was. Hip grandma! It gives you options to send follow up e-mails to guests, and collect addresses. Super helpful function!

Perfectly Beautiful

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Danielle L

I loved my Paperless Post invitations. They were super easy to design, they had so many beautiful options, and the final printed invites looked just as pretty in real-life as they did on the computer! Absolutely perfect :)

Great Selection

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Tiffny

We were running out of time to send out invitations and paperless post was suggested by my planner. I know it's nontraditional but we ended up sending out e-mail invites. It was really easy and they had some really great options. Plus there is no paper so it's very... Read More environmentally friendly. I would use this company again and plan to do so for the the thank you notes.

Beautiful, affordable invitations

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Heidi M

Invitations here were affordable and reasonably priced. There are a number of customization options for font, color, and wording so you can really make your invitations your own. There are so many styles to choose from and you can even send out electronic invitations! The final... Read More product was beautiful and high quality with color printing on both sides.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Melissa R

Easy to use and a great value and no waste!

On-line Invitations that work for you

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Anne C

We decided to go with the ease and accountability of on-line invitations. Paperless Post had the best format we could find for both creating beautiful invites and for keeping track of guests. They have a page that lets you know who has opened the invite, as well as the various... Read More responses. You can also email different guests with additional info from the site. Lots of other good offerings, too many to list here.

classy, gorgeous invitations

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Heather G

We managed all of our invitations, follow-up reminders, and links to the photos after the wedding via Paperless Post. We got lots of accolades for how lovely they were, and we loved how inexpensive it was!

Good Paperless Evites

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Barbara P

The service is good, we decided early we didn't wanted printed invitations and would prefer to use that budget in other areas. Also, we aren't that crazy about all that pretty paper that is will ultimately end in the trash. Also, se saved a lot of time in confirmation calls and... Read More running all over town delivering them (in Mexico we have horrible postal service, and it would be a fortune to use private services). Would have liked a little more options around weddings, everything seemed too traditional or too modern, we wanted something in between, modern fonts, stamps but without being too casual. Still, we made it work and they looked good. The other and really only complaint is that people seemed to have a problem opening them from cellphones, for some reason they couldn't RSVP from there. Would be nice to get that fixed!

Worked Great

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Sarah N

Was a great option for our eloplopment announcemnts. good value no glitches

25th Anniversary

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Lisa H

I used Paperless Post for the invitations. They were beautiful & elegant. It was so easy to create the invitations online & send them by email. I loved being able to track the responses online, being able to send & receive private messages & send updates & reminders. It only... Read More cost about $10 for everything. I am so happy to have found this website on The Knot.

So happy I did this instead of paper invites

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Jacqueline G

I used paperlesspost.com for my wedding invitations because I wanted to be green, spend my tight budget on more deserving parts of my wedding day, and be able to track them all online because all of my guests were in a different country than the one I live in and I didn't want... Read More to risk their invites getting lost in overseas mail. t was great to see our responses trickle in, and to read the responses that our guests wrote on both this and our thank you notes...you don't get that with paper invitations. Also, unless you play around with it, you don't realize there are even more inexpensive ways to send invitations (i.e. without envelopes or linings). Probably my only other suggestions for improvement echos other reviews- 1) Make it possible to RSVP to more than one event (i.e a Rehearsal Dinner, Post-wedding brunch) 2) Make it so guests can't RSVP without selecting their meal option (if you include that in your invite)...I had to chase down probably about 25% of my guests. Very happy I went with these over paper :)

Paperless Invitations - Quick & Easy!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kristen M

We used Paperless Post to send our wedding invitations via email. It was quick and easy and made the RSVP process very simple. Guests clicked through their invitation to RSVP and voila! A notice was sent to me with their response. We were also able to ask guests to answer... Read More response questions about allergies, updated mailing address, etc. A link to our registries was also able to be included. We were also able to send periodic reminders to our guests about the event approaching, a note with instructions/details and reminders to RSVP. For our guests who are not as tech savvy, we were able to order matching paper invitations to send via snail mail. Quality of the paper invitations was A+. We would use them again and recommend you give it a try!