Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

New York, NY (877) 605-8644

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Bridgette L

I used Paperless Post for my online invitations, and loved it. Their website is so easy to use. They have a HUGE selection of designs, and you are able to customize each exactly how you want it! The downside is that they charge you in "coins," which you end up having to pay for... Read More later down in the process, which was a little deceptive to me and ended up making it about the same price as ordering paper invitations. It was worth the money for me, because it was SO easy and we saved some trees!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Blair B

Great concept, and you can't beat free stuff. :) BUT if I had another chance, I would definitely NOT use P. Post, even though it's free. The problem: When I hit "Send" (to send the invitation to guests), sometimes it sends, sometimes it doesn't, and 90% of the time, it DOES NOT... Read More SEND. I would click Send once, and of course, what's your natural reaction when nothing happens? Click Send again. And then again. And sometimes that would work, but most times, I'd have to wait at least a day or two, return to my computer, hit Send, and for what ever reason (the Paperless Post Fairies were with me that day??), the invites will send. Is there a rhyme and reason to this? I have no idea, which is why I contacted them. The response was kind and quick, but made me think "Really?": "Thanks for writing, I'm so sorry for the trouble! The send now button does go into what we refer to as a "Job Lock" to prevent jamming of our sending servers. This clears after 5-10 minutes and the button functions again. I would advise only clicking the Send Now button when you're ready to send a single time. Really? Isn't that a critical element of your company's purpose? To SEND invitations? I understand that clicking in rapid succession can "jam" things, but "jamming" doesn't even happen on Turbo Tax on April 14th (trust me, I know). I regret having used this website, and shame on The Knot for having recommended it. What a waste of time and frustration. I'd rather have paid for a reliable service.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Morgan W

Love, love, love!! My future husband is a tech-guru, and I consider myself rather environmentally-conscious, together we’re both far from traditional in any sense of a wedding, so we were super excited to find a virtual invite that met all our needs and cost a fraction of the... Read More typical paper invites. All of our guests loved the convenience of the invites since they could pull up the information from their phone! The site is easy to navigate, invites are completely customizable, and their tracking feature makes following up with guests a breeze!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Liv H

Enthusiastic, courteous and responsive. They quickly resolved an issue with the coupon on their website and then also made a minor change for our wedding invites in less than 48 hours. Wish all my vendor were this great.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Paige N

We could not stomach spending all the money people normally spend on paper products for their wedding. I was SO happy I found this amazing website. We found a beautiful invitation option that was FREE! We emailed them out to everyone with a link attached to RSVP on our wedding... Read More website. I loved how customizable these invitations are, and I especially love the tracking feature! I was able to see if someone hadn't opened it yet and then get ahold of them to remind them! I even could resend the invitations when people were slacking on their rsvps. I will definitely be using Paperless Post again in the future for invitations!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Allison S

Paperless Post made wedding invites and RSVPs a breeze! We decided from the start that we didn't want to do paper invites because they're expensive, hard to track and not very eco-friendly. We loved our experience with Paperless Post. The digital invites were lovely and there... Read More are so many designs and customizations to choose from. Plus, you can update details and edit at any time. You can message guests, track RSVPs in real time and best of all... send reminders to those who haven't responded. I liked that I could order paper invites for guests that don't use email and to have a few to keep after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend going paperless and using Paperless Post!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Caylin M

I used paper and Evites because they matched my wedding website from the knot. The only downsides of the digital service are that when you send follow up emails through them they can't be formatted at all. They're all center justified and it looks odd for an informational email.... Read More It was really easy to use their rsvp tracking, resend emails that bounced, etc. The coin payment system is a little odd. It was nice to be able to mail a paper invite to the old school folks that matched but it was hard to track them online. I had to enter fake emails for them all.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 SR J

We loved our save the dates! We did a photo background on paper. We ordered a sample and loved the quality and fonts and options they offered! Also very affordable and easy to work with! We'd definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Regina J

We used Paperless Post for our rehearsal invites and really liked how easy it was to see if an invite was seen, even if our guest didn't RSVP. The only thing I would say that needs an improvement is the insert card is hard to see on the banner. With the designs without an... Read More insert, this is a non-issue.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Alexa L

I specifically chose Paperlesspost because they allowed for a custom, square, 2-sided card which I wanted to design as my Save The Date. I wanted a full photo of me and my fiance on one side and the date and location on the other. After ordering countless samples, I finally... Read More decided on which coloring I liked best and ordered the full shipment of 110 printed cards. I received the order and the coloring was WAY off. It was incredibly light and the whole photo looked washed out. It was not comparable at ALL to the sample or the draft online. They were responsive, and said that there was a problem with the printer and that they would rush a re-print and overnight a new order to me. I received the order a few days later and it was also WAY off. This time the picture was SO dark you couldn't even see our eyes, our sockets just looked black. Again, I contacted them right away and they told me that they "can never guarantee 100% that your order is going to come out looking exactly like your sample or draft" which is, of course, complete BS. They said they would refund me, rush an order again, and overnight me a new order that was "as close as possible" to the the picture I had initially tried to order. A few days later I received the 3RD shipment of the Save The Dates, and of course, they were still wrong. I ended up having to send them anyway because I was already so late in my mailing timeline because of this whole process. It was a relief to be done with the whole process and to get them out in the mail. Then, yesterday, I start getting text messages from friends and family that they'd received my Save The Date, only to see in a few of their pictures that the black envelope liner had completely bled onto the white backing of the card (aka the side that had the date and location on it). At that point, I just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. The fact that they refunded me means nothing. I would have rather paid 3x the price for what I actually wanted.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Shannon M

They get 4 stars for pretty invitations but MINUS ONE STAR for customer support! No live chat, no phone number, and no real time (or even real help during their limited support hours) help! I emailed last night and received a reply that demonstrated the person NEVER Read my... Read More email or opened my spreadsheet! Then they didn't reply to my attempts to reply! Simply UNACCEPTABLE!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Katherine J

I was very happy with the level of service and personal attention I received regarding my order of wedding invitations from Paperless Post (paper). I had a bit of an issue with my first order as I wasn't happy with the quality of the print job, and I didn't end up liking the... Read More color of the envelope liner I selected (they do not offer to send a proof of the envelopes...just the main invitation), but after reaching out to customer service, they went above and beyond to help get my order right, and I was wowed by the amount of personal attention I received. I am now extremely pleased with our invitations! If you don't have the budget for a stationer, I highly recommend Paperless Post paper. They have a great variety of designs to choose from -- including the popular Rifle Paper designs!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Megan L

I've been using them for every event leading up to the wedding! It's been so convenient and easy to use for both me and the guests! Would recommend to everyone for any occasion!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Katya I

Not happy with their customer service, my invitations are being hold in customs and still waiting for them after two and a half weeks. Had to send an email to their help email and the guy that replied pretty much blamed me for not putting my last name in the order, I can't... Read More really remember why would't I have done that but anyway. Don't use this website there's too many around to bother with delays like mine.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Michelle M

We've used PaperlessPost for all our wedding paper goods – engagement party, save the date, bridal shower, etc. They have both online and paper options (don't let the name fool you!) and beautiful designer options for insanely good prices.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Agnes M

Paperless post is the best for both paper and online invitations! We did half paper (for the guests that we knew did not check their email often) and half online (for the guests that we did check their email often). It saved us a good amount of money on invitation costs! Also, i... Read More liked the design of the invitations more than any other website I searched! After we ordered our paper invitations, a representative from Paperless post reached out to us to make sure that she understood the order details (we wanted black font on a cream/gold envelope and she thought we may have wanted gold font). Thank you Paperless post!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Alicia B

Paperless Post made it easy to create our cute, matching save-the-date cards and invitations!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Suzy S

I LOVE working with the company! I ordered my rehearsal dinner and brunch invitations from them. The editing tool is super easy to use and the turn around time was really fast. I decided to go back to get our wedding ceremony programs and menus from them as well. I had a few... Read More special requests for our ceremony programs, and their support team was responsive and pleasant to work with. I will definitely be using them for other events in the future!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Katie R

This company is inept! Their software needs some serious work and to make matters worse they don't answer their help line or emails EVER!!!! It doesn't matter if you are a paying customer or not. I have paid for invites and Thank you cards only to find errors on their pages that... Read More were not present in my file . Only to be seen after the cards were sent to people ! What a night nightmare! Stay away!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Megan T

The invitations came late, some not at all. When they did come, the text was blurry and hard to read.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amanda B

My Hubby and I had decided that we didn't want to kill trees, and also that we wanted to be able to quickly access RSVPs and more easily communicate with our guests. Paperless post was classy, had plenty of options, and left us with the ability to add our own personal touches... Read More throughout. Also made sending thank you cards SO EASY!! And then we moved and were able to send WE MOVED cards to everyone SO QUICKLY!! Couldn't recommend this site more!

Beautiful Designs

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Whitney B

I used Paperless Post for my printed Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations and Welcome Cocktail Invitations. They have so many beautiful designs that I could not find anywhere else and the quality is excellent. The support team was always prompt to help guide me along the way.... Read More They even sent samples and took the time to explain the different printed processes. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Marisa R

We used Paperless Post for our wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invites. The paper quality is AMAZING and customer service is great. We went with the extra thick paper for our wedding invitations which gave them a more expensive feel even though we got a great deal. I... Read More was able to make a custom rehearsal dinner invitation using their clip art and fonts, we loved them and got many compliments on both invites. Highly recommend!

Paperless Save The Dates

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Julie F

We used Paperless Post to email our Save the Dates out to our friends and family. While this is still unconventional to do, we loved the ease of everything being electronics, and our guests really liked it too. First of all, emails are a cheaper option: we were able to sent... Read More out over 200 invitations for less than $40, and customize it to what we wanted. Secondly, you can see who has opened the email, who has yet to read it, and which emails bounced back. It is easy to add a few more emails and re-send the same invite with the same information. In addition to this data collection, guests are able to respond to the email if you wish. This service would also be great for collecting addresses, or even sending out actual invitations if you are going the paperless route for that too. Paperless Post is easy to navigate, and they have a lot of super cute options for customization and already-designed invitations. We will be using this for more events in the future!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Halley S

Used them to send invitations to people who were on the internet- which is almost everyone these days. Still send invitations via mail to grandparents but used Paperless Post for all the rest. Great ability to track who opened the invite and good designs that made it my own!