Book Your Wedding with Paradise Cove

A BALLROOM IN ORLANDO, FL

Located in the bustling and exciting city of Orlando, Florida, Paradise Cove is a premier wedding and reception location in the central Florida area. Sitting on the quiet shores of Lake Bryan just outside of Lake Buena Vista, Paradise Cove creates an idyllic atmosphere for weddings on the beach.

The Pavilion at Paradise Cove has plenty of room for 300 guests in just over 2,500 square feet of event space. Twinkle lights cover the interior of the Pavilion, creating a wonderland of sparkling lights that cover the gleaming hardwood dance floor with a warm glow for those first-look photos. Exposed beams and bright white railings give the Pavilion the feel of a classic waterside dock overlooking the sparkling shores of Lake Bryan. Tiki torches and a state-of-the-art sound system make it simple to get guests on their feet for starlit dancing.

The Grounds of Paradise Cove share space for about 300 guests with a gorgeous stone walkway that leads to a raised altar for outdoor wedding ceremonies. With a background that includes the sparkling lake, towering palm trees and a colorful sunset, Paradise Cove's outdoor ceremony site is a great choice for photos and the wedding ceremony. Manicured grounds surround the aisle and gleaming white chairs create a space that is both romantic and elegant. Smaller wedding ceremonies can also take place on the white sands of the beach below the Grounds.

With a variety of ceremony space options, Paradise Cove is an excellent choice for couples seeking a fun and glamorous wedding in Orlando. Wedding packages include fun items, like a lei greeter to pass silk leis to each guest entering the reception site, an hour of wedding photography, Tiki torches to light the evening and live wedding music performed by a ukulele musician. Additional items include rental of the Pavilion for a reception along with access to the Lakeside Suite for preparation and staging.

The Paradise Cove does not provide catering options but does offer an extensive list of catering suppliers that can be used for a wedding reception. Guests are not allowed to provide their own food during the wedding or reception. Bar service is available and the couple must provide insurance for bar servers. Limo service, a white dove release and a huge variety of additional options are available when the wedding and reception are at Paradise Cove.

The beautiful views of Lake Bryan and the colorful Florida sunsets are definitely perks when it comes to a wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando.

• Polynesian dancers, fire dancers or stilt walkers for wedding entertainment
  • Close to lodging and restaurants
  • Close to Disney World, Epcot, Sea World and Universal Studios

Your Wedding in Paradise

A tropical paradise in the heart of Central Florida. Come experience a white sandy beach, swaying palm trees and blazing tiki torches. From barefoot black-tie affairs to the laid-back casual feel of a beach luau - Paradise Cove has exactly what you are looking for!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

13245 Lake Bryan Drive, Orlando, FL (407) 239-6939
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Erika D

I wish I could give MORE stars!!!!!!!! I cannot give enough praise on how simply amazing this venue is and how lovely the staff is. If you are looking for a romantic yet laid back atmosphere, look no further. You get the best of both worlds with a pristine lake sparking in the... Read More background, tall, gorgeous, Cypress trees hugging the soft white beach shore, and top it off with those cute string lights that really set the mood. The bridal suite is a must - so spacious and just a perfect place to get ready with your ladies!! Everything about this venue is just perfect, so book as soon as you can because it fills up!! TOTALLY worth the wait though!! Our day of coordinator Jasmine really helped make the day go smoothly and get everything all set up day of, definitely recommend that service! Kayli is just fabulous and has the BEST suggestions to provide the ultimate wedding of your dreams...seriously..couldn't be happier. Thanks Paradise Cove!!!! <3 Mr. & Mr.s Jeffery

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Missy D

This place is unreal! We booked it only 2 weeks after getting engaged last year (April 2015) because of the review on the Knot and in The Knot magazine. We originally wanted to get married in Key West but after touring this place, we found that it was the perfect place for our... Read More wedding--a beachy vibe that was only 15 minutes away from our house and right by Disney. Kayli was our wedding coordinator and I'm so happy that we worked with her and hired her for our big day. Her happy and helpful demeanor made us feel perfectly at ease on our special day. Our guests (mostly from out of town) couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much space there was. I especially loved how we could integrate a cigar bar, smore bar, fire, etc. giving options to guests who aren't into dancing. Everything was perfect--book them!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Amazing!!! On March 5, 2016, my son and daughter-in-law were married at Paradise Cove. First of all, we could not have picked a more beautiful day. Kaylie and her staff did a beautiful job from start to finish. Cocktails Inc. catered and bartended the venue. The guests... Read More bragged about the food and the bartenders. The food was excellent . The bartenders took a personal interest in identifying the guests to make sure that there was no wait on drinks . Definitely another recommended vendor for this venue. The grounds were spotless and well prepared. Kaylie worked with the bride, groom, and all parties involved with the planning. She was definitely an investment that made a perfect day even more perfect. Paradise Cove is a diamond in the rough and probably one of the most reasonable facilities in the area. If you are looking for an outdoor wedding with all the amenities that surround it (ambiance, guest accommodations, and personal touch), Paradise Cove is a GEM!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Amy S

We loved having our wedding here! The Spanish moss hanging off the large live oaks lends a perfect backdrop that manages to look very tropical and yet classically old Southern charm. The lights hanging all over the venue add a bit of charm, and photograph beautifully. Ki was... Read More our coordinator and initial contact with the venue, and we have nothing but nice things to say. We did book the bridal suite to get ready, and there was ample space for everyone to get ready, as well as good places to escape for a private conversation if needed. We would have liked clocks available in every room of the suite to help stay on time, as a few watches got misplaced/not worn while getting ready, but this was very minor.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kelly S

Paradise Cove was the venue of our dreams, and so much more! My husband and I wanted to have a destination wedding, but felt somewhere like Orlando would be practical for all of the families that would be coming to our wedding, so our guests could make a vacation out of it.... Read More When we stumbled across Paradise Cove online, it seemed perfect, but after visiting the venue and seeing it in person, we were blown away by the fun atmosphere the property instantly provides. The staff at Paradise Cove are so kind and accommodating and very easy to work with. Whenever I had a question, I always received a quick and thorough response. They know what they are doing! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we received compliment after compliment about the venue! From the bridal suite, to the boat entrance, to the tiki bar, to the massive dance floor, our day was full of fun and excitement. I would recommend Paradise Cove a million times over. The venue and staff exceeded our expectations. Thank you for helping to give us the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Amanda B

This place was magical. The venue makes you feel like your on a secluded island with the most beautiful scenery. The coordinators were a delight to work with from beginning to end. Nothing short of perfection. Book this place!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Mackenzie F

I loved this place! I fell in love with it at first sight and I couldn't be happier with how my wedding turned out! Kayli was a great help in helping me with my vision for the wedding. The view for the ceremony is beautiful and everyone had a great time-even through the... Read More sweltering heat of June! Also, once the rain started late at night-we stayed completely dry under the pavilion! I would recommend for any bride!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Madelyn R

I cant begin to thank Paradise Cove enough for making my dream wedding a reality! From the very start our wedding coordinator Jasmin went above and beyond to answer any questions or concerns my husband and I had. It was the perfect mix of a beach wedding without the sandy beach!... Read More My guest still talk about my husbands speed boat entrance with his groomsmen, the perfect way to get our celebration started. It was an beautiful Florida day in April, perfect for this venue. Thank you again Paradise Cove and Jasmin!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jordan R

Amazing venue! As soon as I saw it I knew it's relaxed and open layout was exactly what I was looking for. Tropical plants and Lake Bryan set the perfect backdrop! I rented the bridal suite making getting my 7 bridesmaids and myself ready easy and organized (highly recommend).... Read More Jasmine was amazing and helpful as our day of coordinator and made the day a breeze.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Thea L

We booked paradise cove without even seeing the venue. As we live in England we trusted family who live in Orlando and who had visited paradise cove. Through out the whole process everyone at paradise cove were absolutely amazing!!! They always went above and beyond. Nothing was... Read More too much trouble. It was difficult planning a wedding from a different country but they made it so easy for us! Even helping us with a table plan! They were very responsive and kept in contact through out. We booked ki as a co-ordinator for on the day.... I can not speak highly enough of ki. She was absolutely amazing and I don't know what we would have done with out her. Again she was always happy to help and when I saw how she had decorated our tables it brought tears to my eyes! A lovely lady who is an asset to paradise cove. I would highly recommend adding on the co-ordinator it takes away all the stress. As for the venue.... There are not enough words to describe how beautiful and perfect it truly is. It was truly the perfect venue and all of our guests commented how it was the most beautiful place they had ever seen. It was a fairy tale. If I could do it all again I would pick paradise cove everytime!! It was the best decision we ever made! And I can't thank them enough for everything xx

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Deanna P

We loved Paradise Cove, Orlando... This place was a spectacular wedding location. Their staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in what they could do for us for our wedding. They did and excellent job decorating, better than I could have imagined. Our guests very much... Read More enjoyed our wedding and raved about its location and its beauty. Our guests loved the option to ferry over from the Blue Heron Beach Resort across the lake by boat never having to get into their cars once they arrived in town for our wedding. Even the boat entrance for the groom and his men was an excellent touch, highly recommended... With a location this extravagant and elegant for our wedding it was obvious that we had to wait some time to get in but was well worth the wait. We were also fortunate to have beautiful weather on our wedding day and had complete confidence that if that were not to have been the case we would have still been well taken care of. Their location and views were amazing. The background of all our photos are amazing with the lake and Cypress Trees and all... Spectacular wedding location! We could not have asked for any better location and staff to make our wedding day a positively memorable one for everyone. Thank You Paradise Cove and specifically Ki for all your help... You all did an excellent job.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Rachel S

Such an incredible place to get married and Ki is a wonderful coordinator!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Chantal W

This venue is STUNNING. Quintessential Florida. Perfect in absolutely every way. There is not a single thing we didn’t LOVE about this venue and the people running it. From the layout of it all, to the details, to the overall vibe… it was perfection on our wedding day. Our... Read More guests were stunned by it (you would never think it was tucked in right there along I-4). Paradise Cove is truly a piece of paradise. And let me just say, if you’re on the fence about the boat entrance… do it! What an amazing element. We didn’t know what to expect for the fellas as they entered on the boat… but it was the coolest way to start the wedding (apparent by the crowd bursting into raucous applause). If you have the opportunity to work with Jasmine, do it. She was an absolute dream from start to finish. This venue gets one millions starts, thumbs up, you name it.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kathy P

Paradise cove made our wedding so special And so perfect! It was absolutely beautiful! The girls there are absolutely awesome to work with! Jasmine and Kayleigh were so helpful! The bridal suite was such a great place for us to get ready in too! I would definitely recommend... Read More paradise cove to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Marisa R

We had our ceremony and reception here for our wedding. Was worth every penny. The staff was amazing and my guest were impressed with the location. A true gem in Orlando. Btw the groom's boat entrance is 100% worth it. Thank you for making my wedding dream come true.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Stephanie P

BEAUTIFUL LOCATION!!!! Paradise Cove is the ideal place to get married in Florida. You get the lake front views without the complication of outdoor weddings. The ceremony location is simple, but the lake backdrop makes for breathtaking photos. The covered reception area lets... Read More you enjoy the outdoors all the while keeping the class of a wedding venue. Your guest's are surely to enjoy the a cocktail in the grotto by the lake with a tiki bar to complete the look. The staff at Paradise Cove are extremely professional and keep the brides relaxed and stress-free knowing that they have it all under control. I had my wedding there in December and trust me, I would've been a wreck without the help of my Day-of Coordinator Jasmine. She was very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly with no hitch. She made sure everything was exactly as I imagined my wedding would be. The Paradise Cove team made sure all the set up for both the ceremony and the reception locations was taken care of while I was getting ready in their bridal suite. Speaking of the bridal suite, what a convenient room to have right on site. Fully equipped with a kitchen and two full bathrooms. It was very easy to send my bridesmaids out to make sure everything was in order. (which was redundant because Jasmine had it covered) I wish I could get married again, just to work with Paradise Cove one more time. I recommend Paradise Cove for anyone wanting to take advantage of the perfect year round Florida weather for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Catriona L

We got married at Paradise Cove in October 2016. We arranged everything from the UK and selected a intimate ceremony. Paradise Cove is beautiful. Our wedding co-ordinator was very quick to reply to e-mails, arrange add-ons and give advice. She organised the most beautiful... Read More flowers for us. The ceremony was beautiful and everything ran smoothly. We had selected the groomsman boat entrance which was superb and also had Christine MacPhail play the harp which set a lovely atmosphere. This is an amazing venue with very helpful staff. I would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amy O

Can't rate this venue high enough! And it's so much more than just a venue. The natural beauty is outstanding, you could turn up here without touching a thing and it would be out of this world! We got married 2 weeks ago here now and had our ceremony and reception here, my... Read More husband and I are from the UK so it was quite tricky planning everything simply via emails. Our original idea was to get married in Miami but after much thought it just didn't feel right and we actually booked this venue without even viewing it! It was the best decision we have ever made, and to top it off, our on the day coordinator Kayli from paradise cove was really the icing on the cake. I had a lot of worries after planning it all myself across seas but it was perfect and everything just fell into place. I really can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jen K

Perfection! Our wedding day was everything we could have imagined, but better. Kayli is phenomenal and makes the bride feel so very special. Such an added touch. Absolutely beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Paradise Cove is FANTASTIC! From initial consultation I knew right away that I had chosen the PERFECT location! I got married on Friday 1st July, 2016 and hired the Bridal Suite from 12 noon which gave me the perfect start to my wedding day. I was so relaxed getting ready... Read More at the Bridal Suite and the ceremony was at 6pm till 11pm. All my guests had a terrific time as you have the dining area, the Tiki Bar, the Patio, the Beach and the Jetty to walk. We had flaming donuts with ice cream on the beach to finish the evening - just fabulous!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Paradise Cove is the perfect setting for a relaxed, yet elegant, beach wedding. Ki was our wedding coordinator who exceeded all expectations and knocked it out of the park! The vendors who are contracted through Paradise Cove are stellar! They made our wedding day PERFECT!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Rebecca W

We absolutely fell in love with this gem overlooking the lake. This venue has all we wanted: a beach, cypress trees, tiki torches, pavilion, etc. It's the perfect Florida venue. We had around 50 guests and there was plenty of room at every table that could accommodate triple our... Read More guest count. We chose the boat exit from the dock which was the perfect exit for us as we rode off under the full moon and stopped for a view of the fireworks across the lake. The only thing we wished is for a longer night. We tried to add an extra hour to our evening and were told it was $465...which is a ridiculous amount for our guest count on a Monday night. Overall though our night was pretty epic. The venue had all we could ever want.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Nichole M

We recently had our wedding at Paradise Cove and were very pleased with the outcome. We had 140 guests and there was plenty of room for people to dance or wander around the beautiful lake and tiki bar surrounding the pavilion. Jasmine, our day-of wedding coordinator, did an... Read More amazing job of not only following-up with me about details for the wedding but beautifully executed the vision for our wedding. We would definitely recommend Paradise Cove to anyone looking for a spacious, picturesque venue in Orlando, FL.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Kayleigh G

I booked Paradise Cove without seeing it in person. My fiance (at the time) and I were living in another state and had my maid of honor check it out for us. We had a few dates in mind that were Saturdays but they were booked for a year and a half out! I thought that was crazy... Read More but began to realize that it was for a good reason. This venue is so beautiful! Everyone you meet at the venue is very pleasant and welcoming! My husband and I wanted an outdoor wedding that was kind of beach like. We soon realized that was going to be fairly difficult without actually going to the beach. Paradise cove was that perfect in between. I worked with Jasmine and she helped keep the speed boat entrance for the groom and groomsmen a complete and total surprise! We did the rehearsal as if we would do the ceremony without the boat and then we had a little side conversation about what would actually happen. The day of the wedding my husband truly didn't have any idea because he pleaded with Jasmine saying he couldn't get on the boat because we didn't pay for it! If there is a little wiggle in your budget, budget for the boat entrance. You won't regret it! Jasmine was extremely helpful from start to finish. It didn't matter how small the question was, she emailed or called me back right away! Thank you to Jasmine and everyone at Paradise Cove that helped make our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Tara M

Everything about this venue is amazing. Our guests loved this venue and so did we. This is the only venue we looked at- it had everything we wanted- a blank slate to create our best day ever.