Park Tavern: The Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent

Atlanta, GA

Intown Destination. Parkside Charm.

Our location blends a rich history with the modern skyline views. Two distinct venues provide our clients a unique setting for their event. The Piedmont Room, an indoor venue, features soaring windows overlooking both Piedmont Park and the midtown Atlanta skyline. The Piedmont Garden Tent offers a unique garden setting right in the center of the city. The adjacent Meadow, a private garden space, is rented exclusively with the Garden Tent and is ideal for wedding ceremonies and cocktail receptions.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

500 10th St NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 249-0001
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kristin Y

O....M.....G!!!!!!! Beautiful! My husband and I would like to express our thanks, even though words cannot express the amount of gratitude, to the staff at the Piedmont Room. Our wedding day was beyond spectacular. The staff made sure everything ran smoothly. Bonnie did her... Read More thang! Not thing, but thang! Thank you soooooo sooooo much for everything that you did for us. Making sure we were taken care of from the moment we walked in the door. We really appreciate you! A special thanks to Lauren for working with us and keeping us on schedule with events leading up to our big day. The guests loved the city views. The food.....amazing.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I am SO happy we picked The Piedmont Room as our wedding venue. Aside from the amazing location, the food was amazing, the ballroom was spacious, and the staff was incredibly courteous and helpful. Lauren Blaska was our point of contact and she was amazing throughout the entire... Read More planning process. She was very organized and helped us create a timeline which was extremely effective in making sure our wedding day went smoothly (which it totally did)! There were also so many small things that she did for us on our wedding that really helped make it even more special for us. We had a bottle of champagne waiting in the girls dressing room. Lauren made sure me and my husband had some appetizers sent to the bridal room during the cocktail hour while we were preparing for the reception. I also had a minor freak out when my sister, mother, and sister-in-law were struggling with bustling my dress, but then Lauren came to the rescue and handled it expertly. She made a plate for me and my husband during our reception which was incredibly thoughtful because we honestly didn't think we'd be able to sit down and actually enjoy our food since we were mingling with our guests. Thankfully, we did get to eat and the food was amazing! She also made us a to-go plate of leftovers which we enjoyed the next day. Seriously, Lauren went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. Aside from the fact that Park Tavern is such a great location to get married in anyway, working with Lauren made the experience even greater.

We LOVED the Garden tent!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Emily H

My husband and I got married at the end of June in the meadow of Park Tavern and had our reception in the Garden Tent as well. The venue was perfect! Each staff member we worked with was wonderful. They were flexible, nice, and organized. We didn't have to worry about a thing... Read More on the day of the wedding, it all moved so smoothly. The food was delicious too. They were very accommodating with our band's requirements. If given the choice to pick a wedding venue again - I'd make the same decision. It was a beautiful wedding and the location was excellent.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lee D

We had our daughter's wedding at the Park Tavern Tent in October 2017. It was a very positive experience and I can't say enough wonderful things about the staff and particularly Bonnie Salvatierra, event coordinator. Our guest were so impressed with the venue and the staff.... Read More The food was excellent as well.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Alicia E

Park Tavern is in a great location and the food was great. We worked with Bonnie and she was very responsive to our emails. Everyone loved the venue and the pictures were great as the venue overlooks Piedmont Park. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kristina H

We held our wedding at Park Tavern last week Thursday - we had the ceremony in the meadow and the reception upstairs in the Piedmont Room. We loved the venue - the staff was wonderful, particularly Bonnie! She helped calm my nerves minutes before the ceremony and made sure we... Read More had everything we needed. The venue was beautiful and we loved being right on the park! Park Tavern even lent us their golf cart so we could take pictures in the park during cocktail hour. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Chelsea M

The Piedmont Room was the most beautiful venue ever! They were with us throughout the entire planning process. We had a HUGE room change from the ceremony and reception and I could not believe how fast it was done! Seriously amazing!!! Thank you to the amazing staff of Park... Read More Tavern for making our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Debra D

Everything was absolutely perfect! The venue is gorgeous and we received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was!! The venue was well within our budget and at the perfect location! The venue coordinator, Lauren, was amazing and a huge help!! She was very quick to... Read More respond to my emails and phone calls and even responded to me on the day of with my last minute concerns! I definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Marc E

We had a wonderful experience working with Bonnie and the rest of the team at Park Tavern as we recently held our wedding and reception in the Piedmont Room. An advantage of this venue, in addition to the amazing views of Midtown, the wonderful space that is the Piedmont Room... Read More and free parking for guests on the day of the wedding, is that when you select this venue, you are also selecting Park Tavern for your catering as they provide all of that in-house. We really appreciated this, as pragmatically this was one less decision to make, while Park Tavern’s catering was outstanding. We did two different tastings to ensure we had exactly the food we wanted. In addition, Bonnie arranged a special menu for us, the bride and groom. After our wedding ceremony the Park Tavern team did a quick room flip in less than an hour while our guests enjoyed passed hors d'oeuvre and drinks in the lobby and bar area. The reception space provided plenty of room for food stations, our cake area, seating for our guests in round tables for 8 to 10 and a dance floor for the band and our guests to dance. We held our event at 6:00 p.m., which allowed us to access to the space at 4:00 p.m. Park Tavern allowed us to have the space until 12:30 a.m. We could have had it even later however you have to pay for security after 12:30 a.m. We didn’t quite make it to 12:30 a.m. however it was great to have as much time as we wanted/needed in such a wonderful space in the heart of Atlanta. We are so glad we selected the Piedmont Room at Park Tavern for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lauren M

The Piedmont Room at Park Tavern is the perfect place to get married or have your reception for those who want to showcase Atlanta's gorgeous Piedmont Park and skyline. My husband and I fell in love from the very first visit. I worked with Bonnie who was so incredibly sweet and... Read More was always there to answer any questions I had. She always got back to me within 1-2 days and if she didn't know an answer to one of my many questions she found me an answer. They were also so accommodating to our requests. We didn't love the beer selection that came with the bar package we chose so for a few extra per person we were able to hand pick our beers and wine! She also let us add on a signature cocktail the day before at our walk through! Bonnie was there throughout the night and worked closely with my coordinator to make sure the timeline was hit. The food was wonderful, drinks were great and the view just can't be beat. Everyone at the Piedmont Room really made this night one I will never forget.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Janita T

Park Tavern was all I could've wanted in a venue and more! I worked with Lauren who was beyond amazing! Through all of my annoying emails and constant checkin in the few months leading up to the wedding she remained extremely nice, informative and prompt in responding. My... Read More wedding/reception was in the Piedmont Room which was absolutely gorgeous. The flipping of the room went off without a hitch and food service was quick. I'm still getting tons of compliments on the service and how amazing the food was!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Lauren H

I was in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT when I came to view the property. It truly is beautiful. However, my experience turned horrible when I came back for my second appointment. I had my family fly from out of town to come see the venue. I had set an appointment with BONNIE a week in... Read More advance for Tuesday at 11am. My family and I showed up at 11am and none of the staff even greeted us. We just stood around and they walked past. NO SMILES on any of the employees faces. My fiancé called Bonnie after 30 minutes and she said she would be down in 15minutes. She never showed. ON TOP OF THAT Bonnie had us waiting 56 minutes before we just decided to leave. My family didn't even get to see the venue. The worst part about that is I had the money to make a deposit on my date THAT DAY! If you decide to go with this venue, I suggest working with someone else. or just walking away all together. That really broke my dreams of having my wedding there and I don't wish that heartbreak on anyone else.

Think Twice

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Suzanne B

I recently held my wedding ceremony and reception at Park Tavern in the Piedmont Garden Tent. The setting was beautiful. I was happy with the overall transformation from a Tavern/Bar to an elegant reception tent. The Banquet servers were kind, courteous and attentive to all... Read More our guests needs. Hats off to Chef Ramiro for his professionalism and delicious menu selections. He was very accommodating and exhibits top notch customer service for his bridal clients. Others associated with Bridal events should take note of his level of customer service. I understand Park Tavern hosts thousands of weddings a year but each client deserves a level of respect, attention to detail and overall care surrounding their wedding. So I am going to write a truthful and honest review of my entire experience not just my wedding day. There are 3 areas of concern every bride needs to be aware of before committing to this venue. 1) Lack of information and involvement by the Director of Sales 2) The day chosen for your wedding and 3) Proximity to other events. From the beginning your main point of contact for the venue is the Director of Sales. We worked with Lauren. She was always prompt with her email responses and would work hard to make things right. However, acting as the sole representative for the venue this person will not be at your tasting, not be at your rehearsal and only be present through dinner service at your wedding. This means unless you plan on spending additional money on wedding planners you will be planning your own rehearsal and acting as your own event coordinator. I understand the contract states we need to have someone coordinate our rehearsal but a representative from the venue should be present at all wedding events to answer any questions and display the quality of service Park Tavern advertises. Not all brides can afford the extra expense associated with hiring a planner. The tasting was very informal and held by the Banquet Director who was not familiar with any of my wedding details. Lauren exhibited a lack of flexibility with her schedule when planning meeting times. Our rehearsal time as suggested by Lauren was scheduled at the same time 30,000 people would be attending an Aids Walk in Piedmont Park. Streets would be closed and parking at a minimum. None of the above was mentioned by Lauren when she suggested the time. I had to research this and work with my planners to request a new time so my rehearsal could take place. Now this is not the level of service I would expect from a leading venue in the wedding business. My biggest regret and saddest memory involves my wedding ceremony. We chose to get married on a Friday evening for budgetary reasons and I knew that Park Tavern's proximity to Grady H.S. was a concern. But our ceremony was no match against the football game and THREE H.S. marching bands celebrating Homecoming. Our parents and guests did not hear our vows. A string trio was drowned out by drums and horns. It was impossible to compete with that level of noise. I blame Park Tavern for their failure to communicate details like this so maybe we could have better prepared ourselves. The contract says they are not responsible for interruptions caused by the proximity to other venues. I argue this far exceeded an interruption. Park Tavern does have a responsibility to its clients and when they communicated nothing it was insensitive and borderline negligent.

2015-11-11T08:09:47 Response from the vendor

As the General Manager of the property, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I managed your event alongside Lauren and our assistant General Manager. We are extremely proud of our Chef and are so pleased to hear that you were happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Alyssa V

I worked with Lauren and everything was amazing and beautiful at the Piedmont Room except for the food. We ordered the Roasted Stuffed Chicken Breast, stuffed with spinach, wild rice and sun dried tomatoes. It also came with whipped Yukon potatoes and asparagus. Now I am not a... Read More big fan of wild rice so I asked that it be switched to yellow rice. The day of the wedding it seemed like due to me switching the rice they took it upon themselves to change the whole menu. The chicken had some sauce on top that made it very bland (which was originally not on the chicken in the beginning when we had our tasting) also the whipped potatoes were no longer whipped. We now had scalloped potatoes that had mushrooms on it (and anybody that knows me knows that I hate mushrooms so I would have never ordered it for my food). I understand that they may have wanted to change it to match the yellow rice however, I would have wished that they would have left it alone because on my wedding day, I didn't even eat the food. However, I did stuff my face with appetizers. Once again it is a beautiful venue, I would just advise to make sure that there aren't any unexpected changes that you didn't ask for.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

My daughter was married in the Piedmont Room. It was amazing! The staff was so good starting with our contact Lauren Blaska - down to the servers and bartenders! The food was delicious - It is very challenging to feed 170 people but they handled it seamlessly and everything... Read More was brought out in a timely fashion and the quality was amazing. If there was anything we needed they jumped right on it - Down to making sure the wedding party Bride and Groom had appetizers as they were waiting to make their grand entrance. The pictures were truly beyond beautiful with the skyline and the perfect sunset. As with any venue, things weren't without little hiccups but Lauren made sure to do whatever it took to fix any little issue that occurred. Be sure to check for events going on in Piedmont Park so you can plan accordingly - but it doesn't matter because the venue is the perfect setting for a wedding - atmosphere, food and great service are to me what the perfect party is about! Thanks to the Piedmont Room and the entire staff for making our event perfect!

A Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Alexandra H

When Chris and I were looking for places to get married, everywhere we went was beautiful but out of our price range. We set up an appointment with Ryan Anthony at Park Tavern to tour the Piedmont Room and Garden Tent. We fell in love with the Garden Tent. It was beautiful and... Read More overlook a gorgeous little meadow and the city skyline. Ryan was very present throughout the process and responded back to the many emails I tortured her with. We had a wedding of about 185 people and they were able to accommodate everyone within the tent. It did get a little toasty with so many people, but it was also June. They had fans and an air conditioner within the tent. When I arrived after our ceremony at the church, I was amazed at how great of a job they did with the venue. It was absolutely beautiful. The draping, chandeliers, lanterns, and linens (which are all included with the venue) added an elegant touch to the decorations that I provided. We took most of our wedding party pictures in the garden (or meadow) before guests arrived for the cocktail hour. It offers a beautiful background for wedding parties whether you post up in front of the beautiful trees or the ivy covered wall. The space was perfect with food stations at each corner of the tent and bars at each of the tent. The service was fantastic. The staff and bartenders were all very nice and helped with everything that we needed. The food was great! Chris loved the Mashed Potini Station and we were able to eat a little as soon as we arrived. All in all, this venue is great! It's a great price, has most things that you would need to rent elsewhere included, it's a beautiful place to hold a wedding despite it being a Tavern and the staff is phenomenal. Ryan and Park Tavern truly made this the most unforgettable night of my life! THANK YOU!

Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Emily T

I always wanted to get married on the park, after a lot of research Park Tavern Garden Tent and Meadow became the best option for us. The cost for the location is very reasonable, and the rental includes a lot which I really liked (table, linens, etc), less things to worry... Read More about! I won't lie, I was a little nervous that it wouldn't come together as perfectly as it did. Every time I visited there was stuff around and things that just didn't look great (like large exposed vents, or tables and equipment in meadow, etc). And because it's a normal restaurant/bar that is open regular hours and because they host large party events, I just didn't know if it would be as clean and put together as I knew I wanted. Also, the weekend before our wedding, they had a large event and the meadow grass was completely gone, so I was very worried. But I must say, I was BLOWN AWAY the day of. Everything was clean and immaculate, they table linens and chairs were beautiful, they covered up any "eye sore" (like large vents, etc), the willow tree is so beautiful to get married in front of, the staff was amazing and the food was wonderful! They even got new sod for our wedding day, so there was plenty of beautiful grass, like there was supposed to be, they definitely did the right thing and we really appreciated it. We loved being in the middle of everything going on in and around the park, there were people everywhere (well around us in the park, etc, not like in the venue with us), but we loved that. It was so fun! I worked with Ryan throughout the process and she was great, very knowledgeable. She definitely made me feel like she's "been there done that" and she was very confident it would all go very smoothly, and it did. All in all, it was a BEAUTIFUL day and wedding. Everyone raved about it, the food, how beautiful the venue was, etc. I wouldn't have changed anything at all. I cannot wait to get my pics!!

Piedmont Room

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Jessica

The Piedmont Room is absolutely beautiful with the city view and the park. We loved our pictures on the park! The food was fantastic. The staff made sure the groom and I had food set for us upon our entrance, which was perfect. The biggest issue we had was they booked another... Read More event to end just an hour and half before our ceremony start time, even though the contract said we had the venue two hours before, and we had agreed upon an even earlier entry time.

PERFECT VENUE!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Alexandra T

Ryan, and the Piedmont Room staff are amazing at what they do! From the first email I sent, I knew we were taken care of. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and was 100% better than I could ever expect. Everyone raved about the food, and the venue. The only complaint I... Read More received from our guests was that the bartenders did not have the best attitudes, but I did not notice this at all. I would highly recommend this venue to every bride out there! It was the best day of our lives. Thank you, Park Tavern. It was amazing!!! -Alex & Ian

Park Tavern

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 LeAnn B

I absolutely loved my experience planning and having my wedding at Park Tavern. I worked with the wedding coordinator Ryan. She was prompt in answering all my questions and did a lot of work the day of the wedding to make sure everything went off smoothly. I had my wedding in... Read More December so Park Tavern was decorated beautifully already and the finishing touches from my decor made it absolutely beautiful. Also, the big beautiful windows overlooking the park and Atlanta skyline were amazing, especially for an evening wedding. My cons: The bridal suite is pretty small and not the prettiest. It's not terrible but I had a lot of pre-pics taken in there before the wedding since that's where the bride hides out and the bridal suite messes up the background of the pics. I put a tab on the bar and guests had to go to the bar to get their drink. I didn't know that this included non-alcoholic drinks as well. So only water was at the table and must guests including myself weren't aware that they had to go to the bar to get anything else including tea.

Perfect for our day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Christine K

The Piedmont Room at Park Tavern in Midtown Atlanta was the frontrunner for our wedding venues from the very beginning! I could not find another venue that even competed against this one. Between the VIEW, the menu options, service, and value - it was just PERFECT for our... Read More wedding day! The staff was incredibly attentive and helpful throughout the whole process! We primarily worked with Lauren and she was amazing! No request from this bride was too crazy - PT was very accommodating! We LOVED the passed sushi & hors d'oeuvres options for our cocktail hour! And the show stopper was the mashed potato martini station! Mashed potatoes & sweet potatoes with all the best accompaniments! The bar was incredible - so many choices for our guests! The view was everything I was hoping for too - our pictures turned out beautifully with the Midtown skyline in the background - perfect for an Atlanta couple!

Beautiful wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Greg S

We feel in love with this venue as soon as we saw it. We looked at over 20 venues in the Atlanta area, but due to the people, location, and outdoor space this one was by far the best. We worked primarily with Lauren and she was always very quick to respond to all questions,... Read More incredibly nice, and helped make every request possible. We are so happy with our choice in venues. We didn't have one problem on our wedding day! Also compared to a lot of the venues in the area most things are included in the price which made the value go that much further. The views from the Piedmont Tent are amazing!

Seamless perfection!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

We had our wedding & reception at Park Tavern (Piedmont Garden Tent) in late August. Lauren and her team worked with us to execute our vision exactly as we had imagined. We so valued their high level of professionalism and experience - they managed timeline and logistics... Read More smoothly, allowing us to sit back and enjoy the evening. We also received a ton of compliments on the food. I will recommend Park Tavern to any of my friends for a spectacular urban wedding!

Amazing Venue and Team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Lauren W

We wanted a very simple ceremony and reception space for our wedding, we were expecting apprx 150 guests. After much search this was the perfect venue, the price was reasonable and worked with our budget, the food was delish and the location and city view is unmatched! To top it... Read More off Ryan, Lauren and the team are amazing and made everything so simple and carefree for us! They were beyond helpful, understand and helped to make our day beautiful and seamless! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful, budget friendly space with amazing views and a great staff! Thank you guys for EVERYTHING!

Great Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Becky S

We had a great wedding at the Piedmont Room! My husband and I worked with Ryan and she was extremely helpful and quick answering any questions we had. On the day of our wedding, everyone at the venue was equally amazing. Every guest I talked to enjoyed the food and drink as... Read More well as the venue. Speaking of drinks, we were able to get local beers for our guest which was a great hit. Because the majority of our guest were out of town, the amazing view of midtown was a great way to share the city with our guest.