Park Winters - Simple Country Luxury

Park Winters is a boutique event facility and historic inn situated in Western Yolo County, surrounded by rich farmland and views of the Blue Ridge Mountain Range.The idyllic estate features immaculate gardens, a stunning restored Victorian mansion, elegant event barn and sleek salt water pool, all set amongst lush farmlands. The expansive ground offers a variety of indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception locations. Since we serve only one party at a time, the entire estate is yours to enjoy and the sky is the limit with what you can do! Located near San Francisco and Sacramento, Park Winters is close enough for convenience, yet offers a true 'getaway' experience. Voted KCRA A-List 'Best Wedding Venue' 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel

27850 County Road 26, Winters, CA (415) 509-3555
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Cheyenne S

We had our absolute dream wedding at Park Winters, July 20, 2017. From out initial tour of the property to our morning after private breakfast just me and my new groom, we were met with exceptional service. John was a pleasure when working to secure the date and package we... Read More wished to have. He made it an easy decision for us to choose to have our special day here. From then on I was in contact with Amber, the event coordinator at PW. She was SO HELPFUl with any and all questions that I came to her with. Which were a lot, as any bride knows! The property is absolutely breathtaking, the photos do not do it justice! There are so many areas to have the ceremony and reception. With beautiful outdoor landscapes as well as the air-conditioned event barn. The old fashioned Victorian house makes for the perfect backdrop for getting ready/ pre-wedding photos. Its truly the perfect combination of classic and modern. I have to say the entire staff was phenomenal at the event, and Park Winters definitely deserves an A+ in customer satisfaction. I felt genuinely cared about, which was huge because of the pressure and investment in our wedding day. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Allison S

Choosing Park Winters as our wedding venue (July 2017) was the ultimate "it" factor that absolutely MADE our wedding. It was the very first venue we toured, and then after visiting 6-7 other venues and meeting with their owners, we just kept coming back to Park Winters in our... Read More minds. After seeing the stunning property, there really was no comparison. The lush greenery on the grounds that are maintained to perfection, the absolutely gorgeous Victorian inn, and the immaculate white wood reception "barn" made us fall in love from day 1. It was the venue of our dreams, and that was before we even knew exactly how DREAMY it was going to become! Throughout the planning process, Amber (the event coordinator) and John & Rafael (the owners) couldn't have possibly been more wonderful to work with. They were extremely responsive and helpful for the year-long planning process, and answered EVERY inquiry I had thoroughly and promptly -- and I had a LOT! When it came time to the final months leading up to our wedding, we began to see the true "Park Winters magic" really kick into gear. At our detailing meeting a couple months before the big day, we learned that when everyone talks about how mindblowingly good the food at Park Winters is, they're not exaggerating in the least. We were greeted with a full-fledged menu tasting complete with appetizers, and more cocktails than we knew what to do with -- all of which were riiiiii-diculously tasty, and I am NOT a "cocktail person". If Park Winters is your wedding venue, know right now that your guests will not have the average wedding dinner. Their food is truly some of the best we have ever had. The housekeeping and groundskeeping staff were absolute angels: sooooo helpful, a moment never passed where there wasn't someone checking in to make sure all of our needs were taken care of. When my husband and I woke up the morning after our wedding, I was greeted with fresh coffee and tea, and later, the most BEAUTIFUL morning-after brunch. Holy cow!!! No standard "continental breakfasts" here (well, NOTHING is "standard" here for that matter) -- all of our overnight guests were treated to a delicious full-service buffet on the patio. It was unreal, and the perfect way to spend the morning after our wedding. The #1 thing that comes to my mind when I reflect on our wedding at Park Winters is their incredible attention to detail. NO detail is too small, and EVERY detail is paid attention to. The drinks, decor, layout and timeline were all customized exactly to our preference, and when it came time for the big day, the Park Winters team executed flawlessly. It is sooooo apparent that everyone there truly cares about your day being perfect, and that they are no rookies to the wedding business -- we took such a sigh of relief knowing every detail was in the hands of true professionals. Wedding day came, and my husband and I truly felt like first class guests at our own wedding. All we had to do was show up to the most perfectly executed event I have ever seen, and have a blast. End of story. I could literally go on and on shouting from the rooftops how amazing Park Winters was (is!!!!). I couldn't have dreamed up a more magical spot to get married, and my husband and I look forward to coming back often. THANK YOU, PARK WINTERS TEAM, from the bottom of our hearts, for all you dedicate yourselves to, and for our picture-perfect wedding from start to finish!! - Allison & Victor

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Casandra S

I got married at Park Winters and it was the best decision we made. This large property sparkles because of the love and care from the entire time. Everything is immaculate. Best of all, working with the team at Park Winters is a true joy! We absolutely loved the opportunity to... Read More work with Rafael, John, Amber, Eva and everyone else. The day was stress-free because of the team's friendliness, attention to detail, and responsiveness.

2017-07-05T12:17:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are so glad that we were able to give you a stress-free experience - our goal is make your wedding the best day of your life! We hope to see you again soon... for a celebration,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Dr. A B

The staff at Park Winters went above and beyond to fulfill our wants and needs and needs we didn't even know we had. The venue is absolutely beautiful and everything was organized and thoughtfully carried out. We had a very small wedding of 30 guests and the service, venue and... Read More food were phenomenal. Amber and the rest of the staff made us feel special and took such great care of us. From our first meeting with Amber to all of our email exchanges, the entire staff was do helpful and quick to meet our needs and vision. We just couldn't be happier. A major plus is that the venue and grounds are so gorgeous that you don't need to spend much on decorations. Plus the chef is amazing and the food was delicious, as well as the presentation. We enjoyed a complementary tasting and tour before our wedding day and though we arrived each time when it was rainy the grounds were still magical. Luckily it did not rain on our wedding, but even with bad weather the place is just radiant. Can't say enough good things about the location and service!

2017-07-05T12:39:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review! Thank you for choosing Park Winters as the setting for your beautiful and intimate wedding... you were such a pleasure to work with! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Dr. A B

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Alyssa H

Park Winters is the perfect place to make your fairytale come true! And the staff is wonderful- always professional, friendly, and responsive. John and Amber were very communicative and made our experience easy from the very beginning. We were immediately smitten when we first... Read More visited for our venue tour. We had some reservations about making our guests (a lot of whom were coming from out of state) come to the country. But once we set foot on the idyllic grounds of PW, it grabbed a hold of us and wouldn't let go! We knew we couldn't get married anywhere else. The property is absolutely stunning- I believe it would be impossible for anyone to come to any other conclusion. We got married in front of the rose and lavender garden on 5/6/17. The week before temperatures reached the upper nineties and I was worried about the roses frying, but they held on for us. Amber even sent me a video to assure me. We rented an arch and added flowers, but it was really superfluous. Park Winters' natural beauty is just so perfect, nothing more is really necessary. We had our reception in the barn and everything looked even better than I had envisioned. Again, the simple beauty of the space may be sufficient, but we did low profile fish bowl centerpieces and lots of candles to add to the ambiance. We sat at a sweetheart table and used a mix of rounds and rectangles for our ~120 guests. We also had a 7 piece band. I was worried about having enough space, but from my perspective, everything was perfect. We had to push back one of the tables once the dancing got going, but I didn't think it was too much of an issue. We stayed at the Inn the night of the wedding, as did some of my bridesmaids and a couple of other guests. The house is immaculate. Every detail was perfectly planned and executed. I highly recommend treating yourself to a night at the Inn after your wedding. It's nice not to worry about going anywhere after the reception, and Chef will treat you to a delicious breakfast in the morning (yes, the food is flawless too!). I wish we would have stayed there the night before so we could have enjoyed the grounds (and the pool!) even longer but it didn't work out logistically. We are already daydreaming about going back for a future anniversary (or babymoon!). In short, we absolutely LOVED everything about Park Winters, and I am confident that you will too.

2017-07-05T12:41:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so passionate about what we do, and it was our honor to be the setting for your beautiful wedding. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Shannon W

I got married on March 11, 2017. My wedding at Park Winters was a dream come true. John, Rafael, Amber and the rest of the staff at Park Winters made it a "Beautiful magical" experience for me, my husband to be, bridal party and guests. John had such an incredible attention... Read More to detail in fulfilling my dream wedding. The venue itself is spectacular, meticulously groomed and awe inspiring! From the moment we stepped out of our car, for the first time, we knew it was going to be an amazing experience. The property is a jewel and a perfect venue for a wedding. . Every w here you turn around, you see so many breathtaking views. Our wedding planner worked on all the fine details with Amber. She was great in helping to accommodate our needs. There are so many details and some stress in planning a wedding. But, John and Amber helped ease our stress and assured us that it would be amazing. . I had the upmost confidence in knowing it would be a beautiful wedding day for me. Weather in March is unpredictable, so we worked with John and Amber on a Plan B just in case it rained. But, we were lucky enough to have had the perfect day with sunny skies and temps in the 70's for our wedding. We had our wedding ceremony in front of the lavender rose garden which was the perfect back drop. The dining experience in "The Barn" was elegant, warm, and inviting. The staff was great in setting up the room and tables for our "Reception to remember for years to come". The service was outstanding. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly which melted in my mouth We stayed at the Inn along with some of our bridal party. The rooms were cozy, warm and beautiful. Every room had a spectacular view and the morning breakfast table was set beautifully and the food was scrumptious. We felt so much at home it was hard to leave the peace, beauty and tranquility. Thank you again John Rafael and Amber for making my dream wedding come true and with providing us with such an overall unforgettable experience. I highly recommend this venue and give it an exemplary review

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Stephanie C

Park Winters is absolutely everything dreams are made of. And bonus, for me as a local Winters girl, it was in my backyard! But certainly a destination to travel to no matter where you are from. I felt so humbled and blessed to see how hard the entire staff worked to make... Read More sure my day went off without a hitch. As always, the grounds were immaculately maintained. The entire event staff worked for hours setting up tables and linens and decorations. The house hostesses made us girls feel so comfortable as we got ready. And every single person had a smile on their face while doing so. I can't say enough good things about Park Winters. It exceeds all expectations a person could have for perfect wedding venue.

Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Ashley A

Park Winters was a dream come true venue & their staff was beyond amazing and helpful ✨ I would do it all again if I could

Your Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Abigail T

We had a wonderful experience hosting our wedding at Park Winters. The house and grounds are gorgeous and were the perfect backdrop for our special day (unbelievable photos!). From our first walkthrough the staff proved attentive and proactive - the coordinator Sara was... Read More incredibly organized and took us through the process of planning and coordinating the wedding painlessly. We went with most of their preferred vendors - Function 45 for DJ, Chef and Baker as Caterer - their endorsement was golden, and we were so happy with their services. For the actual wedding itself we stayed two nights at PW. We are hospitality folks from Napa, and the experience we had as a guests at Park Winters went above and beyond any luxury property we've ever visited. The onsite hosts anticipated our every need, the house chef was talented and charming.. every staff member we interacted with was a consummate professional and left us feeling pampered and relaxed. On the day of the wedding there was literally someone doing laps making sure we wanted for nothing - she even prepared the snacks my bridesmaids brought to make, and then assisted my parents in setting things up *and* managed me through a minor (and completely ridiculous) meltdown. The wedding went off without a hitch and in the month since it's all our friends and family have been talking about. We even have family members planning on hosting future parties there given the perfection of the venue. We will be returning to Park Winters for anniversaries and any other special event for us from now on. I wish we could do our wedding all over again because it was so perfect, and it was entirely because of the sincere attention to detail on behalf of the Park Winters staff.

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jenny F

Park Winters is a dream come true! We booked PW Friday through Sunday so that we could relax at the venue the day before and wake up without having to rush to the wedding venue. The grounds are absolutely stunning and the staff are incredible. We felt so pampered from the... Read More moment we arrived to the moment we left. I would highly recommend Park Winters, I couldn't imagine my wedding at any other place. It was perfect!