Book Your Wedding with Parker Run Vineyards

A BACKYARD IN NEW WINDSOR, IL

Host your wedding in the idyllic farm setting of Parker Run Vineyards located in New Windsor, Illinois. The fields spread out around you, providing panoramic backgrounds of the beautiful Illinois countryside and the big sky above. Couples from Davenport, Muscatine, Sheffield and Peoria are drawn to the majestic event barn, tidy white rail fencing and relaxed hospitality of this wedding venue.

When you book Parker Run Vineyards for your wedding weekend, the property is yours to enjoy from Friday to Sunday. You may also book the Brooder House in combination with the Big Red Barn for more event space. The most wonderful aspect of this venue for couples is the flexibility in choosing your event sites on the property.

Lakeside Ceremony. The six-acre lake is your backdrop for a pristine country wedding in the open air. Your guests are seated on chairs in the expansive lawn while you say your vows in front of the elegant gazebo flanked by two pergolas on a sturdy platform. Couples also have the ability to set up an arbor or arch near the water. This space accommodates up to 350 guests.

Lawn Ceremony. Choose your spot from the many grassy areas for your ceremony. Host a Saturday sunrise or sunset ceremony that takes advantage of the changing sky and the warm breezes.

Brooder House. This former building used to keep baby chicks warm and well fed as they grew. Now, this stacked stone house is available for rental to use as a rehearsal dinner spot or a dressing area for the wedding party. A stone courtyard featuring a covered walkway on either side leads to a lovely cascading fountain that's perfect for photo shoots or a wedding ceremony. This space hosts up to 200 people, and the surrounding grapevines only add to the shabby-chic ambience of the venue.

Big Red Barn. The descriptor "big" does not do this barn justice. The classic red and white color scheme on the outside of the barn lends itself to all of your rustic decor and wedding album shots, while the interior of the barn is breathtaking. The exposed beams and soaring ceiling with stunning rustic chandeliers almost make the space seem sacred, but the polished concrete floor and room for 350 guests makes this a grand spot to celebrate. Set up a dance floor just outside the barn to boogie under the stars, or host a tented party spot adjacent to the barn. You may open the huge barn doors wide if you wish to stream in light or create a smooth transition to your tent or outdoor activities.

Parker Run Vineyards supplies tables, chairs and linens for up to 350 guests with the rental of the Big Red Barn. The Brooder House rental includes table and chair linens, sashes, runners and napkins. The venue is yours from 3 p.m. on Friday afternoon to 3 p.m. on Sunday afternoon.

This is mostly a DIY wedding venue, although the owner/coordinator works with you to source wedding professionals for your event. Parker Run Vineyards requires that you hire a licensed caterer to serve all food.

Only Creekside Vineyards may provide bar service, and no outside alcohol is permitted. The venue itself also offers catering services at a very reasonable rate. They offer an Italian feast, BBQ and picnic packages for weddings and other events.

Parker Run Vineyards offers couples some unique perks. Creekside Vineyards custom prints labels with your names and wedding information for your reception wine bottles. Other perks include:

• May have a fly-in airplane wedding
  • Venue is exclusively yours
  • Old-fashioned street lamps are abundant
  • Your choice of chair sash colors
  • Balcony in barn for grand entrance

PARKER RUN VINEYARDS

A VENUE CHOICE TO COMPLIMENT OUR GREAT OUTDOORS AND RESTORED HERITAGE OF SIMPLER TIMES. PARKER RUN VINEYARDS INTRODUCED THE HISTORIC BIG RED BARN IN 2009. ONE OF TWO VENUES TO SERVE THE SURROUNDING RURAL COMMUNITIES. NEXT CAME THE BROODER HOUSE IN 2011, ONCE HOUSING CHICKENS, NOW BEAUTIFULLY ADORNED IN GRAPEVINES AND STONE DECOR INSIDE AND OUT, WITH A STONE STAGE COURTYARD ALL OVERLOOKING OUR SIX ACRE LAKE. THE ENTIRE GROUNDS ARE PICTURESQUE WITH A GAZEBO OVER LAKE VIEW, GRAPEVINES, WHITE RAIL FENCING AND OPEN GRASSY LAWNS PROVIDE NUMEROUS LOCATIONS TO STAGE YOUR EVENT AND PICTURE TAKING MEMORIES.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Barn, Waterfront, Loft, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks

1116 330th St, New Windsor, IL (309) 236-2106

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

When people wish you a happy wedding week, they really mean happy stressful week! As the bride, I was really stressed but Jackie and the people at Parker Run kept me sane. They stepped up and made sure everything ran smoothly. They were with me every part of the way and I... Read More couldn't have had my dream wedding without them. Mother Nature did not cooperate and it was very windy but it didn't matter because Parker Run made everything beautiful. Every time our guests would walk into the barn, they would gasp in awe. This place is truly a fairy tale with the lakeside view, vineyard, and barn with romantic lights. If you want a venue that your guests are going to continue to tell you how stunning and gorgeous it is even after the wedding is over, this is for you. I am still hearing about how beautiful my wedding was. Book the Brooder House along with the barn so you and your bridal party can get ready there. Getting ready there was beyond helpful and the Brooder House makes for some stunning photos. I recommend this venue for anyone who wants a fantastic and memorable day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kasey H

This location was absolutely beautiful! You could also use the whole grounds for photos and you were able to set up the place however you wanted. Another plus is that you could bring in your own caterer. The manager was also super responsive to questions that you could send her... Read More anytime via text.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 stacie m

I photographed a wedding at Parker Run Vineyards recently. This place is beyond beautiful. From the gorgeous front door of the Brooder house that was handmade and reminded me of the carved wood in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings to the view,lake,and breathtaking barn. I could spend... Read More the day just taking scenic photos here,it truly is that beautiful. The staff remained friendly and helpful to everyone I seen including myself. I never heard any bad remarks from any of the guests who seemed as amazed as I was by the grandeur venue. It has a very romantic wow factor. The fact that the staff being so helpful and accessible was definitely a huge relief for a photographer to get the best shots. I read a review on here about alchol issues and never heard of this being an issue nor the water carafe but then again our group was not engaging in open alchold containers on a bus prior but rather enjoying the establishment and the wonderful bride and groom. I am very happy with this venue. I will definitely recommend them to any of my clients that are looking for a place to begin their happily ever after. Thankyou Parker Run venue for this amazing place and to the bride and groom for allowing me to share in this day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Levi M

1This place was fantastic they were so helpful with everything from the set up to the tearing down it definitely helped me not to worry and focus on the day that was for my exquisite bride and me. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone! Everything was just gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 debora s

WOW, What a night. BEAUTIFUL. Would highly recommend. As mother of the bride, I was stressed and Jackie and her employees was right there to help out. Yes I cried a lot, but happy tears. Could not of been a better night and so glad we decided on Parker run vineyards. Was a... Read More fairy tale wedding for sure and will be posting probably to many pictures to their facebook , when we get them. Can't say enough, how happy we are. Still having people tell me how beautiful it was and one of the prettiest weddings, they ever went to.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Cindy R

Our daughters wedding reception was held here in September 2017. The venue is physically beautiful and if you are looking for a place to have a rustic themed wedding it is perfect. The problem is they have a partnership with Creekside Vineyards for beverages (you cannot... Read More contract anyone else to provide alcohol) and their customer service is less than mediocre. The mixed drinks are higher priced than a Chicago venue and their employees are not trained servers. If you want water on the tables for guests you will pay $1.00 a glass and $3.00 a carafe and although promised the carafes would be refilled, they were not. I question the accuracy of the final bill and believe we were charged for alcohol our party did not consume. I could continue on about how dissatisfied we were with Creekside but would also like to give some information about Parker Run. It is advertised that you have the premises from 1200 on Friday until 300 on Sunday. This is only partially true as you are at the mercy of the manager regarding when she will be there to let you in etc. It was also very disappointing when we learned just prior to our event that one of the barn doors was broken and the owner/manager would not even consider having it fixed immediately so that both doors could be open for our guests to enjoy the beautiful evening. One more thing, our deposit from Creekside was not returned as they claimed we had outside alcohol on the premises. The fact was that we provided buses for our guests as this venue is not conveniently located and the empty cans that they were referring to were consumed on the bus prior to arrival and then discarded in the garbage can as our guests disembarked. Bottom line is this venue cannot be recommended based on poor customer service.

Meet The President

Jackie Anseeuw

I'm looking forward to giving you a tour and even a re-tour. I'm here for you, to help you have a wedding experience filled full of memories and excitement and as little stress as possible. I encourage you to ask questions and bounce your ideas off of me so that we can see your dream wedding become a reality.