Parkkonen Photography

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Po Box 1101, Taylors, SC Serving the Carolinas and beyond (864) 449-2165

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Deanna R

Monica Parkkonen is BEYOND fabulous! She makes just a regular environment look magical with her photography skills! We are business owners ourselves and have needs for photography often. We chose Parkkonen Photography for everything! I have never been let down. Each photo shoot... Read More we say we think was the best one yet, because they keep getting better and better! Monica is super easy to work with, has great pricing, a wonderful vision for great photos and can make anyone feel very comfortable during a photo shoot. She did my sisters entire bridal shoot and wedding and we have the most amazing pictures we will cherish for a life time! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! PARKKONEN PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE BEST!

2017-03-17T12:54:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the comments! Looking forward to future projects together!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

One of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process was booking Parkkonen Photography!Monica's talent and creative ideas will give you the most stunning of photos!Not only did the photos turn out beautiful -but she was incredibly easy to work with form beginning... Read More to end.I suggest booking any upcoming photo needs you have with Parkkonen Photography-it's well well worth it!!

2017-03-17T12:53:41 Response from the vendor

I so enjoyed photographing your special day!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Kendall B

Monica is AMAZING!! I have used her for all of my photography for five years and I will not go to anyone else. So sweet, beautiful work and very reasonable prices!

2016-09-09T11:59:30 Response from the vendor

Always enjoy photographing you ! I am looking forward to your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Natasha P

Monica and her staff were outstanding!!!! They were so easy to work with, were knowledgable about what to do, were very efficient in getting pictures done, and the pictures came out beautiful. Monica was extremely nice, made my fiancé so comfortable and so at ease (because he... Read More did not want to take pictures), would respond to my calls/texts the same day, and was very flexible when we had to reschedule three times because it rained every time. I am recommending Monica to all my friends and family, and I definitely plan on using her in the future.

2016-03-22T21:08:02 Response from the vendor

Your day was just beautiful! So enjoyed sharing in all of your moments!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Monica did such an amazing job on my wedding photos!! They turned out so perfect! I was so happy with my engagement photos! I couldn't wait to see my wedding one! I will always use her for all of my other pictures!!!

2016-03-15T11:35:14 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was beautiful! looking forward to capturing many more moments for you.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Nicole J

I normally hate having my picture taken, but Monica made the process so easy and pleasant that I actually had fun! She had so many great ideas for poses and locations that we didn't have to think about it at all. We haven't gotten the disc of photographs yet (my wedding was only... Read More two days ago!) but she showed me some of the pictures on her camera and I was absolutely blown away by how they looked. I can't wait to see them all. Highly recommended.

2015-11-16T13:58:52 Response from the vendor

So enjoyed sharing in your special day! can't wait for you to have all the images.

Boudoir Session

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Londyn r

Awesome pictures.. Great experience !

2015-10-30T22:50:19 Response from the vendor

So enjoyed meeting you and doing these photos as a gift for your fiancé .

Joy Felts

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Monica is wonderful. We did not feel at all stressed though the whole wedding pictures or reception. My husband which is very hard to impress was very pleased.

2015-10-27T11:35:51 Response from the vendor

I so enjoyed sharing in your daughter's day! You all were a great family to work with.

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Samantha S

Monica and her team were SO sweet! They were quick to answer any questions and very helpful. On my wedding day she made us feel comfortable and special :) We had a good range of poses and my pictures came out beautiful! I'm very pleased that I got so much for such a reasonable... Read More price. I would definitely recommend Parkkonen Photography!

2015-10-18T19:13:39 Response from the vendor

We so enjoyed sharing in your special day !

Perfect photos

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Bethany D

Monica is one of the most exceptional photographers that I have ever met. She is able to capture the beautiful moments perfectly. I wouldnt trust anyone else to take my photos. She has an amazing eye for scenery and poses. I would choose her over and over again

2015-10-12T11:34:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having me share in your special day!

Amazing Photography!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

Monica with Parkkonen photography was absolutely amazing! She's full of energy, creative, gets amazing artistic shots, and makes you feel completely comfortable and at ease during your photo shoot. My wedding photos turned out absolutely beautiful, I am very happy and very... Read More excited with the whole process. From start to finish we had a amazing day! I can look back through the photos and relive the excitement of our wedding day! We have pics of the set up, getting ready, family pics, bridal shots, groomsmen shots, and all the events during the reception and ceremony! She is very professional and very good at what she does! As well as her team of photographers. I strongly recommend her and her team!

2015-10-11T17:20:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having us on your special day! Your day was just amazing-from the live artist painting to the waterfall during the ceremony. Can't wait to design your album.

My Daughters Wedding

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

My daughter had the Wedding of her dreams and marrying her best friend. They have precious memories to share with there Family and Friends from all those Awesome Photos from Parkkonen Photography.

2015-08-24T15:57:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having us there to capture her moments. It was a fairy tale wedding!

Parkkonen Photography

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Monica Parkkonen is amazing at what she does , she has a real gift as a photographer !!!!! Monica makes the photo sessions very relaxing and makes you feel like you are beautiful .. Her work is outstanding she captures the moments that are treasured !!! I would highly... Read More recommend her . Her work looks as high end as you can get ! She has such a sweet spirit full of love ... I can't say enough !! We are over the top about my daughters wedding pictures ... LOVE all of them ....

2015-07-13T12:35:37 Response from the vendor

I so enjoyed photographing your daughter's wedding, thanks for having me.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

She has an amazing crew and they take pride in what they do and you can see it through every picture they take I was so glad they got to chapter one of the most amazing events in my life my wedding day they are great with the little ones in th wedding as well. They are just... Read More wonderful!!!

2015-07-13T12:37:03 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed your big day, wishing you many years of happiness.

Destination Bride

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Amanda W

Being a destination bride, I was nervous about vendors who I was not able to meet prior to my arrival in town. Parkkonen Photography was reasonably priced, worked with me to meet my budget, and delivered my online gallery quickly for all guests to see! I would recommend the... Read More group for great, affordable photos!

2015-07-13T12:36:28 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was beautiful, thanks for allowing me to photograph those first moments as husband and wife

Priceless Experience! -The Hawkins :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Shannon H

Monica!! You completely went above and beyond what I EVER imagined our day being captured as. From the romantic, silly and serious moments, you managed to captured them ALL. Your creativity and fun personality made it so easy for us. We never felt like we "posed" as much as you... Read More made it fun for us. I heard from many of my friends that you were "the best" and you proved them right. I would recommend you to friends, family and complete strangers!! I truly won't ever be able to put into words how special these pictures are to us. We will cherish them always!! Shannon

2015-05-20T12:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for choosing me for your special day! I enjoyed being there and capturing all your moments. You two are so adorable together! MP

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Monica was absolutely wonderful and so enthusiastic about her work. She made me feel very comfortable and she made me feel beautiful! I had no idea what she was as a person as I didn't know anyone that had ever used her before. I saw her on here and took my chances and I'm... Read More really really glad I did. She is such an amazing person and did the most amazing job on our wedding. If I have the chance to do so again I would definitely use her again!

2015-05-20T12:05:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed capturing your special day!

Extremly Friendly !!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Caitlyn S

Monica was Extremely Friendly and HIGH Energy!!! My Wedding party and I had a blast with our experience making memories while Monica and her partner captured them on film! She was open to ideas and was up for all our outgoing personalities which were well captured!

2015-07-13T12:37:40 Response from the vendor

Your wedding party was a blast to work with.

Wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Elizabeth R

I would highly recommend Parkkonen Photography to anyone looking for a photographer. Being a somewhat self-conscious bride, I was really most nervous about finding a photographer who would make me feel comfortable and beautiful. Monica and all of her staff are wonderful and so... Read More professional! She did our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits, and my wedding. All of the pictures are AMAZING!!! She was willing to customize a package just for me based on what I wanted out of my wedding pictures. She is just a wonderful person. I can't wait to use her again in the future...hopefully when I have children! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She was so easy to work with and I definitely plan to hire her as a photographer again in the future.

2015-07-13T12:38:26 Response from the vendor

Enjoyed sharing your special day, looking forward to photographing you again one day.

Bride "Mrs. Hunter"

Reviewed on 5/28/2014

Monica thank you for being apart of our special day. You have provided us with lifelong memories through photography! We are forever grateful for your hard work, sincerity, and true passion for photography. Thanks a million & we will definitely recommend you to everyone We know.... Read More We look forward to working with you in the future.

2014-06-09T15:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your comments. I enjoyed celebrating in your special day:)

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Karen H

Monica and her assistant were very personable, easy-going, and flexible. Her photographs are amazing and will choose her again in the future!

2014-05-19T13:56:45 Response from the vendor

I so enjoyed sharing in your special day.

Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Kaitlyn C

I used Monica for my engagement photos, bridal portrait, and my wedding and reception. She was wonderful to work with and my pictures were amazing. Monica uses colors and textures to make your photos stand out. I had a lot of people comment on how gorgeous my photos were and how... Read More much they loved them. She has really great ideas when it comes to where to take pictures and how to look in them. I really like how creative my photos were. I would absolutely recommend using Monica for your wedding and other life events. I will definitely hire her again in the future for other events in our lives.

2014-01-27T16:10:33 Response from the vendor

I enjoyed photographing all your special moments. thanks for sharing!

Traveled to NH to shoot my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Simone N

Talented photographer and beautiful photos! I was so impressed by Monica's previous work that, instead of, having a local photographer shoot my wedding I chose to contact Parkkonen Photography - Monica was so easy to coordinate with and traveled to New Hampshire for my wedding.... Read More I am so happy with my photos! Monica didn't miss a single detail or photo opportunity. I highly recommend this talented photographer! You spend so much time planning your wedding it is so important to love your photos - they last a lifetime and Parkkonen Photography makes sure that the special moments and details of your day are captured perfectly!

2014-01-27T16:12:40 Response from the vendor

I so enjoyed your wedding in New Hampshire! thanks for having me:)

My Engagement/Snow Pictures/Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Heather S

Monica Parkkonen was my photographer for my engagement session, and valentine pictures which turned into snow pictures! She is a fabulous lady and captures the right moments! She will be doing my Wedding In July of 2014!! I am so excited to see her work on my bridal portraits... Read More and wedding day!! The first time I met Monica she was do inspiring and so easy to get along with. I didn't have to suggest any poses or types of photos, she just gave her suggestions which were unbelievable!! I have the best Wedding Photographer I could have ever imagine!

2014-01-27T16:13:12 Response from the vendor

I am looking forward to photographing your big day!!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Amy B

Words can't describe what an amazing job Monica did at our august wedding. Everyone talked about how nice she was and how she wasn't pushy at all, she captured every moment of my special day. She had great ideas and suggestions and she was a blast to work with. I would totally... Read More recommend Monica for your special day

2013-09-01T21:45:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing ! I enjoyed sharing in your special day!