Parkway Place

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located near the banks of the river in Maumee, Ohio, conveniently next to Route 24 and the Ohio Turnpike, Parkway Place has been continually recognized as one of the best wedding venues in the Toledo area. To-be-weds that choose Parkway Place are treated to an elegant, spacious setting suited to even the largest affairs, while the range of full service wedding packages afford couples with all the amenities necessary for truly stunning celebrations.

Parkway Place accommodates both smaller receptions and grand events in its two elegant banquet halls, providing a romantic ambience for parties of anywhere from 100 to 700 guests.

Parkway Place Banquet Hall. The larger of the two on-site event spaces, the 13,000-square-foot Parkway Place Banquet Hall is ideally suited to weddings that require ample space. Suitable for groups of anywhere from 250 to 700 people, the hall’s stylish tile floors, imposing white columns and sparkling chandeliers lend it an air of elegance and sophistication. In the center of the space sits a dance floor surrounded by four classical columns, creating a picturesque setting for you to share your first dance together as a married couple.

Mt. Vernon Room. Designed and decorated in a similar style, the gorgeous Mt. Vernon Room offers the same level of elegance in a more intimate, refined setting. Capable of catering to groups of 100 to 250 people, this room also has a lovely wood dance floor as its focal point, surrounded by rich carpeting and more chandeliers. This space also has its own private, canopied entrance for your guests’ convenience. The Mt. Vernon Room is also used in conjunction with the Parkway Place Banquet Hall, providing an additional space for a private cocktail hour or other functions.

Parkway Place offers couples the choice of three different wedding packages, allowing you to choose exactly the style of event you desire. Each wedding package includes your choice of deluxe buffet or plated meal, as well as an appetizer display and coffee and tea station. A wide range of menu options are available, providing numerous delicious items to suit virtually any taste and receptions of any style.

The packages also include the house bar package, sodas and bartending services. Complimentary cake cutting service is also provided. All wedding packages include either five or six hours of event time, where guests are waited on by impeccably dressed, attentive service staff throughout the event.

Couples that choose to upgrade to one of the higher tier packages also receive additional amenities like chair covers and sashes or elegant charger plates on the bridal party table. DJ services, the wedding cake and passed hors d’oeuvres are also included with the top-level package.

Parkway Place provides full day-of event coordination for every wedding, as well as unlimited consultations during the planning process. Couples that choose this venue also benefit from the following extra perks.

• Professional security services provided by non-uniformed law enforcement
  • Linen tablecloths and napkins in your choice of color
  • Complimentary champagne toast for the bridal party
  • Wedding wishing well

When it absolutely has to be the perfect place...

Our newest venue, with 13,000 square feet of elegant seating space highlighted by a center-room, canopied dance floor and a ceiling filled with fiber optic stars. The smashing decor of this venue will leave you and your guests breathless.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

2592 Parkway Plaza, Maumee, OH (419) 794-2121

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lindsey K

We had an amazing wedding with Parkway Place. We used the Main Hall for our ceremony, Cocktail Hour in the Mt. Vernon room, and then had our reception back in the Main Hall. Elizabeth, our coordinator, was outstanding to work with. From the start, she provided us with... Read More ideas, options, and ways to do things in a cost effective manner. Her personality was a perfect match for us and she completely took our dreams and brought them to life. We owe her so much for making our special day absolutely amazing. The food was incredible. The chef plated beautiful meals that were served quickly to our 280 guests. Everyone raved about the food. It was just perfect. The wait staff was professional, friendly, and prompt. They did things just the way we wanted. Elizabeth rallied her staff and was able to flip the Main Hall from a ceremony to a reception, with a completely different look in just a very short time. We were amazed. Absolutely incredible. The cake, DJ, and lighting vendors were on site and part of our package. Our cake was unforgettable... gorgeous and so yummy. The lighting absolutely made the day. We had soft uplighting for the ceremony and a completely different look for the reception. The DJ played the music we wanted and knew how to keep the party going. He did not do too much talking and kept everyone on the dance floor! Hats off to Memorable Creations, DJ Pete, and Ambient Effects! Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful our event was, how great the food was, and how perfect the entire day was. This says a lot about Parkway. They did not disappoint. I would be happy to talk with any bride or person planning an event at Parkway. It is sure to exceed your expectations and be wonderful. Thank you , Elizabeth and Parkway, for making our dreams come true and giving us a wedding we will never forget!

A Day we won't forget!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jillian S

My husband, family, friends, and I could not say enough about Parkway Place. It was beautiful, affordable, and everything I could have imagined. Parkway did everything they could throughout the months I worked with them to make my day whatever I wanted it to be. The service on... Read More the night of our wedding was to the T. I have been to many weddings, some within the same month and nothing else compares to the service and quality we received working with them. For example we had a wedding of 430+ people. Parkway served our guest food in under 30 min, our guest couldn't stop commenting on the top line service all night. We didn't want the night to end! I would recommend Parkway to anyone! We had a day to remember and a lifetime of memories! Thank you Parkway for making our day everything we could have asked for and more!

Incredible Venue & Service!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Libby B

I was married in the Main Hall on 6/14/14 and we had Rachael as our coordinator. Everything was so wonderful! They were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire planning process and the day of. The venue is so well-kept and the layout is fantastic. We used their cake... Read More baker (fantastic!) and the florist associated with the venue (also fantastic!). Overall, we had such a wonderful wedding at Parkway Place. I couldn't have asked for a better place to hold our reception.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Katie G

If I could do my wedding day over again I would choose parkway place again and again and again... We had the best experience. The staff is friendly, amazing, organized, patient, and easy to work with. They not only did everything to make my wedding planning experience easy and... Read More stress free. But they helped me turn my wedding day dreams into reality. The wedding reception flowed smoothly in a well organized manor that kept guests engaged and happy. The food was delicious, some of the best food I've ever eaten at a wedding. We received many favorable compliments. We also received many compliments from guests in regards to sound quality. Parkway place has a sound system designed around the center dance floor. Making the dance floor a hot spot filled with music, but also making conversations easy amongst the guests seated at their tables. The room in which our reception was held is spacious and comfortable. We hosted just under 300 guests. It is beautiful with a classy and elegant feel. It doesn't require a lot of additional decorations, only enough to give it your own personal flavor. I created most of my own additions, and was able to set them up myself (with plenty of help from the staff) at a comfortable time before the event. Afterwards the staff made tear down 100% stress free by tearing down and packaging all my personal touches and decorations. They only asked that we pick up the belongings early into the following week. Again, I cannot say enough how satisfied I was with the whole parkway place experience for our wedding day. And the number of compliments we received from family and friends was reassurance to how well the party went :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Danielle M

Parkway was amazing! It is absolutely the most beautiful and affordable venue the Toledo area has to offer. The food was so delicious and everything was perfect for our wedding day! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Julie D

Parkway Place was the best place to have our wedding. The staff were nothing short of helpful during the whole process. From the day we decided to have our wedding day up until the day of the wedding, staff were constantly in communication with us. The food, cake, and music were... Read More fantastic. The staff set up the decorations the day before the wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff made sure I was comfortable and worry free the whole time. I was not stressed or worried at all about u the wedding. I highly recommend using Parkway Place for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Alexa S

The staff at Parkway Place did an amazing job for our wedding 08.06.2016; I couldn't be happier with the experience they provided! My fiance and I chose the Premier Package, which included a cake by Toledo Wedding Cakes and their house DJ, P.A. Sound by Pete Atherine III .... Read More Elizabeth and Katie were extremely helpful every step of the way, friendly, and easy to get in contact with. The hall itself is already elegant, the food was absolutely delicious and the night ran smoothly. Thank you so much again!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lauren S

We had the best time and our receptions was decorated beautifully! Katie was such a great help from day 1!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Megan P

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Parkway! The staff is very helpful and my wedding coordinator, Katie, was great! She was very communicative and informative throughout the entire process. Our guests had a great time! Thank you so much for making our day one we will... Read More never forget! :)

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Stephanie N

I had my wedding reception here on May 20th 2016. My coordinator was Rachael. The food was amazing (I'm still getting comments on how good it was), the open bar included in the price, as well as the coordinator. They set up all of your decorations, as well as take them down and... Read More clean up, for you, which really takes away some stress. Rachael was super helpful throughout my planning and they are very accommodating there, making sure everything is the way you want it. I also used the in house DJ, Pete, and he was awesome! Super fun to work with and played great music throughout the night. I really couldn't have asked for a better place.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Katie V

Best venue in Toledo and surrounding areas. Elegant hall unlike anywhere else. Theevening ran smoothly with great staff. Not a single issue with the entire process. I would highly suggest Parkways house baker. Food was amazing and many compliments given on house delicious the... Read More food options and great vegetarian suppliments for some of my guests. I would do my wedding all over again and not change anything with this venue. Thanks Parkway!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with the service provided at Parkway Place. My New Year's Eve wedding was perfect! Elizabeth, Katie and all the staff were always accommodating and helpful. We were so pleased with the quality service our guests received before, during and the... Read More meal!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Emily A

We couldn't be happier with the service we received from Parkway Place for our daughter's wedding reception on 9.26.15. From the exceptional guidance we received while planning the reception to the beauty of the set up room when we arrived to the friendliness of the staff the... Read More night of the event we could not have wished for a better experience. Many thanks to Elizabeth and her staff!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lindsay S

I was extremely happy with the outcome of our reception. While the outside doesn't look like much, the inside is beautiful. Also everyone there is extremely helpful and willing to help you figure out everything you need to make your day perfect. Rachael is amazing g and set up... Read More all the centerpieces for me. Also the food is amazing and the bartenders were extremely professional and funny. I would recommend this reception site!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Parkway Place was the PERFECT venue for our elegant wedding! The coordinators were very professional and always easy to work with. We had quite a few special requests, and they exceeded our expectations by how accommodating they were of them! The kitchen staff clearly knows... Read More what they are doing. It is now weeks later and I am still hearing from our guests how delicious the appetizers were! I am not biased because it was my wedding, but that was the best meal I had ever had at a wedding! The staff did an excellent job setting up our dessert buffet display. The in-house DJ was so much fun to work with and made the night move along seamlessly. The bar and server staff all did an amazing job as well. A+ Parkway Place, thank you for the perfect wedding reception!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Elyse M

Look no further.. Parkway is the best around. My husband and I had our reception at Parkway Place in May, and we could not have chosen a better venue for our reception! Let me start with our coordinator, Megan. She was so incredibly helpful. She genuinely cared about making... Read More our day the best it could be for us. Not only did she have wonderful recommendations, but was always available when needed. From providing us with samples and letting us come in any time to check things out, Megan truly went above and beyond to help make our day special. Megan was not the only amazing staff member at Parkway; We could not have been happier with how every encounter was, from the bar tenders to the waiters/waitresses. They were all great. Now on to the food.. It was so delicious and there were so many other delicious choices to have had. People would not stop talking about how great everything was. I love food and theirs was to die for. The venue itself is so beautiful! All of our guests were highly inpressed and commented all night about how gorgeous of a reception hall Parkway is. Their options for decor are endless, and again Megan was very helpful in this aspect. I would highly highly recommend Parkway Place for your wedding reception venue, or any other event for that matter.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Chrissy G

Parkway was, by far, the best venue to have a wedding reception! The staff was wonderful at helping to keep details outlined with a timeline established to make us feel as if every second of our special day was accounted for and covered. Elizabeth and Rachael were wonderful to... Read More work with - easily accessible whenever needed and helpful when providing suggestions! I would recommend Parkway to anyone planning an event. The centrally located dance floor with plenty of room for tables circling helped make the environment so much more inviting for guests. There are so many venues in the Toledo area to choose from but Parkway was worth every penny! I received so many compliments on the great food and service - a big kudos goes out to the Parkway staff!!

Beautiful reception hall

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Amy M

My fiancé and I shopped around and Parkway Place was the most cost efficient place to hold our reception. When I first viewed the hall, I fell in love. It is a beautiful venue. Then I tasted the food and knew beyond a doubt that we picked the best place. Everyone at the hall... Read More from our wedding planner to our bartender, DJ Pete to the wait staff was phenomenal. All of my guests raved about the food and said how beautiful the hall was. It was the perfect place for a perfect day!

absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Lindsay P

My husband and I got married here and also had our reception here. Everything was absolutely perfect! Elizabeth and her team were wonderful throughout the entire process. Our wedding coordinator, Megan, was great! She was there through the entire thing and was readily available... Read More with answers to our questions. The onsite DJ was awesome! Our guests loved him! The onsite baker was a pleasure and the cake was yummy! We used the florist there as well. The flowers and decor was everything I asked for! I would highly recommend this venue!

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Jessica B

Parkway Place has a big and beautiful hall with many options in decor style. We worked with Elizabeth and Megan throughout the process and loved them both! With Megan as our assigned coordinator, our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! She was as devoted to the... Read More details as I was, being the ever-so-meticulous bride. She went out of her way to make sure we had exactly what we wanted, even if it was a last-minute thought. We couldn't have been more pleased with Parkway Place. Bravo!

Reception was fun

Reviewed on 12/10/2014

The food was amazing. Also the venue looked like I had pictured it. My husband and I wish we could go back and relive that night. But overall it was great.

Highly disappointed in the end

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amy J

This venue gives you access to a wedding coordinator. But make sure you get every detail on what she is there for because we were very disappointed. I had trouble getting into contact with her leading up to the wedding and the night of my reception she was nowhere to be found-... Read More they had assigned me an "event manager" that I never heard about beforehand. Even with this event manager I felt like I had to run everything myself- not something the bride should have to do when she has a coordinator that should be assisting! When I wrote to the head of the venue about my disappointments I never received an apology. Her responses to my concerns were defensive and she made me feel like it was our fault and she felt the need to "clarify" what we didn't understand. Her words were "sometimes the coordination between the client and our staff can develop glitches" and yet she never provided an apology to these "glitches" that occurred during my reception. So if you do choose to use them, make sure they "clarify" things with you up front so you know exactly what you're getting.

Parkway Place was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Melissa E

I could not have chosen a better venue for my wedding reception! The food was AMAZING - so many of my guests raved about how delicious it was. It was such a gorgeous space, and the staff was exceptional. There were literally NO snags at the reception and everything ran SO... Read More smoothly. I did not have to worry about a thing and could just enjoy my reception! I highly recommend Parkway Place.

Disappointed !!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 nicole F

My wedding is not until June 27,2015. We were between 2 wedding venues and decided to go with Parkway Place. I live outside of toledo and was in town ready to go book the venue. I called and got no answer but the answering machine said they had office hours so I knew someone... Read More would be there. We walked in and the lady there was completely rude to us. Acted like we didn't belong there and not friendly at all. Mind you we met with the same lady a month prior to look at the venue. We asked her a few questions and about possible wedding dates. She stated that the date we originally wanted was booked but she would check about the following weekend. She came back saying that it wasn't booked....but she thought she had a couple coming in the next dat to book and that she would call us if they didn't show !!!!! What???? I was there that day ready to make a payment! Completely unprofessional and rude. I was kind of glad though...made our decision that much easier. Even if they would have called and said that the couple didn't book...we would have NEVER booked after how we were treated!

Very nice reception hall

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Kristen C

Had a very nice reception here, it was a little pricey but got great service and a lot of compliments.