Parsonage Events

The Parsonage's approach is simple: beautiful flowers, innovative ideas and a partnership between a bride and her designer. Whether inspired by a swatch of the bride's dress or a fabulous location, the Parsonage can build on this inspiration to help plan a beautiful wedding day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6 East Church Street, Clarkston, MI

Great job!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014

Sara at Parsonage Events provided the perfect flowers for our wedding! She really took the time to listen to my wants and then worked with my budget to make it all work. I got exactly what I wanted and I felt like she was on my wavelength the whole time. She was wonderful to... Read More work with, I was even able to text her pictures of things I saw leading up to the wedding that I liked to keep both of us on the same page. She was able to meet with me, my husband, and mom after hours multiple times since we were driving in from Grand Rapids to plan the wedding. She even worked with my aunt the morning of the wedding to get everything set up to (my aunt's) very specific specifications. The flowers and centerpieces looked beautiful. GREAT JOB SARA and the rest of the staff at Parsonage!

Worth every penny spent!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Lisa T

Loved the flowers that Debbie put together for my wedding at Pine Knob Mansion. I went in not having anything specific in mind as "must haves" but wanted it all to tie in with a English Garden Wedding theme. Only thing I would have done different is to have also added a little... Read More bouquet for my flower girl to hang on to after her flower petals were gone and she was done with the basket! She ended up stealing her sister's bouquet during my ceremony (which made for some pretty priceless photos).

Parsonage is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Lauren C

Sara and the whole team at Parsonage Events did an amazing job for my wedding! Sara was super easy to work with, and she was always great at answering my questions. I hired Parsonage Events for my bouquets, center pieces, linens, decor, and stationary. Sara was able to see my... Read More vision for the wedding, I had always dreamed of. She created a fairy tale wedding for my husband and I. My bouquet was stunning. My favorite detail was the draping and chandelier Sara created for the ceremony. We had so many compliments from family and guests. I would highly recommend Parsonage Events for every bride. They are easy to work with, communicate well, and are very reasonably priced for everything they do!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Natalie W

I worked with Sara from Parsonage Events and she was absolutely fabulous! My husband and I came to her with a vision and she helped us bring it to life. The first time I met with her we discussed my Alice in Wonderland wedding theme and I showed her a few pictures of what I had... Read More in mind. I didn't have anything super specific and I don't know much about flowers. Sara was super understanding and made sure to suggest and explain her input. Let me tell you, she knows her flowers! She created a Pinterest board for us with our vision in mind and how she thought it could be best executed. The board was SPOT on with what we wanted. When it came to price, she asked us what our budget was and made a lot of suggestions as to how we could cut costs and get the best bang for our buck. I really appreciate that she didn't pressure us into spending more money, but instead worked with exactly what we wanted to spend. She also sent us an itemized list of how much each item would cost, from individual flowers to table props. The end result was spectacular. She used a few things that we had provided in addition to the flowers and decor that Parsonage provided. There was an element of surprise for everyone who attended, including my husband and I. Each table was uniquely designed, as well as the head table. The flowers were by far the prettiest flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. Sara did our set up and our clean up too, which was awesome. We didn't have to worry about anything. I literally only have good things to say about Parsonage and Sara. From the first time we met, up until the end of our wedding, Sara was nothing but genuine, creative, organized, and professional.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Leah H

Perfection on every level. Cannot even begin to describe how fun it was to work with Liz and the entire Parsonage team. They are creative and were on top of every single detail from start to finish. They did an amazing job coordinating with our various vendors, and took care of... Read More details beyond flowers, including signage, linens, lighting, furniture rental, etc., which made things easier for us considering we were from out of town. And the result-- everything was beyond gorgeous and exceeded our expectations in every way. Choose Parsonage and you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Andra B

Sara at the parsonage is absolutely wonderful! She took my vision and made it better. She understood the look I wanted and made it happen. I was nervous not being able to see the arrangements prior but Sara was able to calm my nerves and assure me it would be perfect and she... Read More was right! Everything was perfect and would recommend the Parsonage for any event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Alexis F

I can't say enough positive things about Sara at Parsonage. She did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding - they were beautiful, unique and exactly the look I was hoping for. She worked with me on the budget and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. She... Read More has an excellent artistic eye and I would completely use her and trust her judgment for any event in the future!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Victoria M

I was so glad I was referred to Pasonage Events! Liz did such an amazing job understanding what I wanted and making it a reality at our wedding. My flowers were absolutely amazing and even better than I expected. She also put together my table decorations which were perfect, so... Read More classy! Overall, I am so incredibly happy with the wok Pasonage Events did for my wedding. The flowers, chairs, table decorations, and linens made my wedding so gorgeous! I love looking back at all the pictures of how beautiful it all turned out, can even put into words. Liz is such a kind friendly person with a great personality. You can tell she loves what she does and works hard to give you the perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Meaghan S

Liz and the team at Parsonage Events are a dream! They are incredibly responsive and positive, and are so creative. I found the Pinterest board they created for me incredibly helpful for visualizing our wedding, and was floored on our wedding day to see how beautifully it all... Read More came together. As an event planner, I continue to use them for events for U of M and am always thrilled with what they put together and the quality of service. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Josilyn R

LOVE love LOVE. Liz was so fun and easy to work with. We just gave her some colors and general ideas and let her get creative...and it turned out amazing!! So many compliments, brought me to tears, and multiple newly engaged wedding guests that wanted to know who did the flowers... Read More so they could book them for their upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Lisa L

I loved working with them!! Everyone on staff is SUPER nice, professional and overall amazing!! Liz is beyond sweet, creative and took so much of the stress off of me and my day. She was so in tune with what I wanted!! She took my pinterest/ideas/thoughts and turned it all into... Read More a more beautiful reality than I even had in my head. The flowers and decor are generally the biggest part of the wedding that people see. I got MY DREAM for the most reasonable price and it was PERFECT. I can't explain enough how beautiful and perfect everything turned out. Or how sweet and fun liz was to work with! Don't go with anyone else! This place is THE best.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Mariarosa S

I feel so lucky to have worked with Parsonage Events. They truly exceeded my expectations. I was so calm the morning of my wedding and then the bridal party's flowers arrived. I honestly cried when I saw my bouquet, It was breathtaking! When I arrived to the venue I cried again... Read More because I could not believe how unique and beautiful everything looked. I could not be happier and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Christie N

I cannot say enough good things about Parsonage Events! WE just got married this month, and Parsonage flawlessly executed all of our flowers for the ceremony and reception along with our linens and chair covers. During the planning process, we worked closely with Liz and she... Read More was so wonderful and helpful. She has an extremely creative eye, and knew exactly what I was looking for when I described our colors and theme. Her recommendations and the arrangements she proposed could not have been more perfect for our big day. Seeing our flowers and linens on the day-of, we could not have been happier with the result. The cafe au lait dahlias were stunningly gorgeous and we received so many compliments from our bridal party and guests. The linens were a perfect fit, and the table arrangements with floating votive candles really just completed the look and ambiance we were looking for. Through and through, Parsonage Events was just the very best. Their staff is professional, friendly, down to earth, knowledgeable and very talented. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Parsonage! -Christie Nichols (now Heike)

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Meaghan L

AMAZING. Sara and the Parsonage team - you made our wedding and the planning time leading up to it an absolute dream!! From flowers (stunning) to décor (cohesive, creative, and fabulous) to vendor recommendations (loved them all) to after-hours meetings (flexibility is key for... Read More the busy bride) to last-minute saves (creating a flower girl basket from a spare vase!)...we wouldn't change a thing and were THRILLED with how our big day turned out! As a bride who easily could have gone the way of stressed to the extreme, I was so grateful to have Sara and Parsonage Events in my corner - you filled me with confidence, were positive and professional communicators and planners, and truly recharged my wedding excitement more than once when I was starting to feel overwhelmed. A giant THANK YOU, we are forever grateful for the work you did to make our wedding special and so very "us."

So Happy!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 sara c

So happy I finally got to be a Parsonage bride. It was a day full of love and flowers....just what I always wanted!!!

AMAZING: I'd give them 20 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Anna Y

Words simply cannot express how incredible Liz at Parsonage Events was to work with. Planning the entire wedding myself, Liz went above and beyond her role as my florist from helping me to pick and arrange vintage furniture, to stuffing and folding napkins with my place cards,... Read More to helping me pick out every NON-FLORAL detail like linen colors. She has an impeccable eye and was able to immediately understand the aesthetic I was going for and make it a reality. Above all, Liz cares. She understands the importance of your day and treats your wedding as if it was her own. In addition, Liz worked with me extensively to get the floral budget down to where I felt comfortable - giving me honest feedback on ways to cut back and incredible cost-saving (like vintage candelabras!!!) ideas. BUT..... I haven't even mentioned how insanely, incredibly gorgeous the flowers were. My entire wedding was beaming at the elegance and beauty of Liz's work. When I pulled into the venue on my wedding day, I was in complete awe - Liz had surpassed my wildest dreams and the wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Do yourself a favor and work with Liz. She is an incredible florist, and an amazing human being.

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Genevie S

Parsonage Events did my flowers and decor on August 9th, 2014, and all I can say was everything they touched looked like magic!!! Liz and the entire team at Parsonage Events are by far the most talented floral/decor team in all of Michigan, and if you ask me - in all of this... Read More country. I came to them with ideas swirling in my head, and every single one of them came to life on my wedding day on August 9th. Liz became a friend, and some of the best memories of my wedding planning come from visiting her modern and somehow perfectly vintage shop. She was passionate about my wedding - and came up with new ideas that ended up becoming the favorite parts of my wedding decor. They set everything up so I could relax on my big day, and they took it all down. Bride to bride, you will get your dream wedding if you go with this company. They will make you feel like a princess, and you will look at them as friends. I owe them the biggest hug for what they created, and I intend on visiting their shop to do just that. So, THANK YOU Liz and the beautiful women and hardworking men at Parsonage, for giving me the most magical day of my life.

Wedding Of My Dreams!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Emily P

My flowers, linens and stationery were beyond anything I imagined. It was a little difficult for me to put into words what I wanted and I am so grateful for every single designer at Parsonage that help me bring my dream and vision to life! When I saw our reception and how... Read More beautiful it was, it literally brought me to tears! (not exaggerating!!!) I loved only having to think about one thing that day - my husband! Thank you for everything!

Beautiful Flowers & Impeccable Service

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Megan

I worked with Sara at Parsonage and am so grateful for her help, her creative eye, her patience and her extraordinary work. Our wedding could not have been more perfect. I will absolutely consider Parsonage for all my events in the future and recommend them to anyone who will... Read More listen! Overall, I couldn't have chosen a better florist. Service was amazing and customer oriented - you left there wanting to hug them. While they were a bit more expensive than I would have liked, Sara worked with me to get to a price point that was reasonable for what I was asking. The centerpiece flowers lasted all weekend! The corsages were a little loose but still beautiful - plus, flowers need gentle care so it is no surprise that after a night of dancing the grandmothers didn't have too much left! Thank you for everything Parsonage!

Exceeded my expectations!The most beautiful arrangements I've seen, with amazing service too!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

I had the good fortune of seeing Parsonage's work first hand when I visited our venue for the first time. Parsonage had already set the flowers up in the wedding tent of the venue, and right then I knew I wanted to go with them as well. Their style is both elegant and... Read More whimsical. And although their prices aren't cheap -- the money is well worth it not only because of their gorgeous work, but also for their quality of service. I had the pleasure of working with Sara Kline, who from start to finish was a total professional and very knowledgeable. She was friendly, easy to work with, and passionate. She was also a great listener, making sure she understood exactly what I wanted, and was always available to go over details with me. A bonus was that she was willing (and knowledgeable enough about various types of flowers) to successfully work within my budget. I knew Parsonage would do a great job, but on the day of my wedding I was simply blown away. The arrangements had far exceeded my expectations. The venue looked simply stunning. There are so many things that can go wrong on the day of your wedding, and as a bride I'd prepared myself to be OK with that. In this case it was the exact opposite -- I got above and beyond what I expected, and I couldn't have been happier with Parsonage's work. I'm so glad I chose them.

Failed to listen

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Amanda S

We extensively discussed the details of bouquets for the wedding with them. Told them our wedding colors etc. When the flowers showed up, bridesmaids were as expected. The bridal bouquet was not in the correct color scheme. Was told the colors were technically the correct color... Read More since flowers vary. Why did we spend so much time with them going over what we wanted and our wedding colors for them to give us something the wrong color? Not very understanding and attempted to blame us and not the consultant. Very disappointed.

Just What I Wanted!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Jenna F

My visions were brought to life with the help of Sara at The Parsonage! My wedding had a vintage feel and the Parsonage did an amazing job with setting it up just as we had discussed. They will set up and clean up (for an additional fee) and that is totally worth it! You can... Read More bring your own glassware and/or rent from them (I did both).

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Ali H

Simply Incredible!! Working with Debbie and her team was a dream. I planned our wedding from out-of-state and was so worried my vision would be lost in translation- so NOT the case with Parsonage Events. My vision was recreated beyond my wildest dreams AND all within our... Read More budget. I loved that a Pinterest page was created just for me immediately following our first meeting. Many fun months of working together adding to it lead to a level of elegance and sophistication I could have never imagined myself. In addition to our gorgeous flowers and table decor, it was so convenient to be able to rent our chivari chairs, up-lighting, and lounge couches all together. Everything was handled by the Parsonage and I never had to worry about a thing. One of the Best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was to work with Debbie and her team!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Laura G

I worked with Liz for my wedding on Sept 21, and it was the best experience ever! I knew that Liz was awesome since she designed my sister's flowers for her wedding last July, but let me tell you, Liz is absolutely THE BEST to work with! She met with me many times to discuss my... Read More design ideas, look at Pinterest boards, and even visited my wedding venue with me. Liz is so personable, friendly, and genuinely loves what she does. She was just as excited about my wedding as I was, and was interested in getting to know me and hear all about my "love story." :) On the day of my wedding, Liz was there setting up and even returned later in the day to make sure everything looked perfect. So much of the stress of my wedding day was gone because I knew Liz would be there. In the end, the flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I cried when I saw everything set up for my reception. It was perfect, and I can't say enough good things about The Parsonage and Liz:) Thank you, thank you, thank you!! A+++

My flowers were AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 L B

DEBBIE! OMG! My flowers were incredible, out of this world, beautiful!!! Better than I even imagined, WOW! Thank you sooooo much for everything, you were truly a joy to work with. You really were such a special part of my day. I can't thank you enough, my bouquet was spectacular... Read More :) Thanks again, much love to you and the Parsonage Team! xoxo -Laura