Parsonage Events

The Parsonage's approach is simple: beautiful flowers, innovative ideas and a partnership between a bride and her designer. Whether inspired by a swatch of the bride's dress or a fabulous location, the Parsonage can build on this inspiration to help plan a beautiful wedding day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6 East Church Street, Clarkston, MI (248) 625-4340

Great job!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014

Sara at Parsonage Events provided the perfect flowers for our wedding! She really took the time to listen to my wants and then worked with my budget to make it all work. I got exactly what I wanted and I felt like she was on my wavelength the whole time. She was wonderful to... Read More work with, I was even able to text her pictures of things I saw leading up to the wedding that I liked to keep both of us on the same page. She was able to meet with me, my husband, and mom after hours multiple times since we were driving in from Grand Rapids to plan the wedding. She even worked with my aunt the morning of the wedding to get everything set up to (my aunt's) very specific specifications. The flowers and centerpieces looked beautiful. GREAT JOB SARA and the rest of the staff at Parsonage!

Worth every penny spent!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Lisa T

Loved the flowers that Debbie put together for my wedding at Pine Knob Mansion. I went in not having anything specific in mind as "must haves" but wanted it all to tie in with a English Garden Wedding theme. Only thing I would have done different is to have also added a little... Read More bouquet for my flower girl to hang on to after her flower petals were gone and she was done with the basket! She ended up stealing her sister's bouquet during my ceremony (which made for some pretty priceless photos).

Parsonage is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Lauren C

Sara and the whole team at Parsonage Events did an amazing job for my wedding! Sara was super easy to work with, and she was always great at answering my questions. I hired Parsonage Events for my bouquets, center pieces, linens, decor, and stationary. Sara was able to see my... Read More vision for the wedding, I had always dreamed of. She created a fairy tale wedding for my husband and I. My bouquet was stunning. My favorite detail was the draping and chandelier Sara created for the ceremony. We had so many compliments from family and guests. I would highly recommend Parsonage Events for every bride. They are easy to work with, communicate well, and are very reasonably priced for everything they do!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashleigh K

You cannot beat the creative genius of Parsonage Events. Their staff is amazingly talented, not to mention professional and fun. If you're like me and have no idea what you want apart from a few vague concepts, they can run with it and develop something more beautiful than you... Read More can ever dream of. I had them do my floral arrangements for my wedding, in addition to renting a number of their pieces, and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. The staff hand picked all my flowers from Michigan farms, then painstakingly crafted beautiful, one-of-a-kind bouquets and centerpieces. If you want to make your wedding actually look like something you'd see on Pintrest, you simply must hire Parsonage!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Tess P

Sara at Parsonage is absolutely wonderful! She was so quick to answer all my emails and would always be available to meet with me when I had to make last minute changes. Everything turned out beautiful and they were so organized with getting all the personal flowers to separate... Read More locations right on time! They made my vision come to life and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Melissa S

I chose Parsonage based on recommendations from my wedding planner (Ana @ TwoFoot Creative) and couldn’t have been more blown away by what a fantastic job they did. From the very beginning, I felt that Parsonage really understood what look we were going for and showed a lot of... Read More enthusiasm, which I really appreciated. They created a Pinterest board, which is so much more helpful than saying “this flower for this, that flower for that.” Their quote came in higher than my budget, and after I explained what I was comfortable spending, they adjusted the floral proposal to accommodate. On the day of the wedding, our flowers were absolutely breathtaking and we got so many compliments. Parsonage is wonderful to work with, and I couldn’t have been happier!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Devan S

We absolutely loved working with Parsonage. Their location in downtown Clarkston is welcoming and adorable (with lots of great restaurants nearby!) and their staff was detailed, creative, and really listened to our ideas and vision. I came in with a specific budget that I was... Read More trying to meet, and I appreciated their ability to stay within it while delivering gorgeous florals and event rentals that far exceeded my expectations. We initially worked with Kim to form a plan, but when she left a few months later for a new opportunity, our event was seamlessly transitioned to Liz, the owner. She listened carefully to my ideas about my bouquet, and was able to take my input and create something even better than I imagined. Our table decor was a combination of rentals from Parsonage, items provided by our venue, and candles borrowed from a friend, and Parsonage helped us tie everything into a cohesive design and did an amazing job on the setup. We used their succulents in our centerpieces, and at the end of the night we discovered that 4 of the succulents had mysteriously vanished, but Parsonage graciously didn't charge us for those. We also rented a chalkboard sign from them, and they created a lovely customized design for us based on an example I sent them from Pinterest. Parsonage, thank you for your part in making our big day extra beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Torii F

What can I say about The Parsonage Events?! Well first, Liz and her team are amazing to work with. They really listen to what you have to say and Liz has the best ideas. Literally, I had so much faith in them that I gave them my money told them what I didn't want and what I... Read More liked and let them do what ever they thought was best. Our wedding was at The Crofoot in Downtown Pontiac and she did amazing filling the space to not only my personality but the Crofoot's personality. My bouquet was breath taking (Thanks to my mom for helping with it). The girls bouquets were amazing!!! not to mention my halos and all the groom/groomsmen boutonniere's. When I walked down the aisle everything was simple and quaint (Just what I wanted). And then when we did the room flip and we did our first look......WOW. It was freaking amazing. I couldn't have picked out anything better! The did such a good job making my likes turn into reality. I feel by giving them more room to do what their good at and not being so picky everything turned out better than I could have imagined. I'm so glad to have known these ladies. Thank you for everything you and your crew did to make my special day amazing!!!!! You guys are the best!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Michelle S

It didn't take long for me to decide I wanted parsonage events as the florist for my wedding. One quick look through the pictures and I was pretty sold. What you can't see in pictures is how amazing the staff was to work with! Liz went above and beyond to make my flowers and... Read More other decor absolutely perfect for our day. A month out I realized I wanted to change quite a few things and after a few phone calls with Liz I felt confident she would make things perfect. When the day finally came I was blown away at how everything looked! The flowers, the chuppah, the candles, everything was better than I ever could have imagined!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Debbie F

Liz at Parsonage Events is the most enthusiastic, creative, talented person I have ever met! My daughter and I gave her colors and a lead on the design style we were looking for. We had complete trust in her to fill in the blanks..... she didn't let us down! It was everything... Read More we wanted and more! It was a pleasure working with Liz and her team at Parsonage Events!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nicole V

Liz created a magical space for our ceremony and reception with her beautiful flowers. Spectacular is understated for how everything looked - her vision and eye for design is unmatched! Not to mention, she is an absolute joy to work with and took the time to get to know me... Read More personally - which was reflected in the flowers. She worked with me to make sure we stayed within my budget and found creative ways to reuse flowers between the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Parsonage!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sarah C

Kim was awesome! I really shopped around for florists and pricing. Parsonage cost less than others I met with, and Kim did a fantastic job. She really listened to what I wanted and had some really unique ideas to add. She was flexible with changes and add ons as the wedding... Read More approched and it all turned out perfectly. It was beyond my expectations. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the centerpieces were as well. I received many compliments on all the arrangements from my guests.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lauren K

If I could hang with the girls at Parsonage every day I would! This was by far my favorite part of wedding planning. I loved finding inspiration together and developing photos into our own and then seeing it come to life. They all have such creative minds and are so mindful of... Read More working within your budget as well! They're some of the most genuine group of people to work with for your wedding. I had 110% faith and trust in them throughout the entire process and especially the day of my wedding. I love how they enhanced my style and exceeded all of my expectations. The details and décor was a huge priority to me and I wanted it to be perfect. One of my favorite parts was doing a mock-up of the centerpieces which truly helped since I'm such a visual learner. I wish I could keep planning and repeat this experience with them over and over again! Liz, you are an amazing, inspiring, and strong business woman! You rock!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Chelsea J

My wedding bouquet and bridesmaid's flowers were so beautiful that I immediately started crying when I saw them. My flowers were one of the most important things to me about my wedding and I was pretty nervous about trusting someone to make my vision come to life. I had one... Read More in-person meeting with Kim and immediately we clicked. She understood exactly what I wanted and gave perfect suggestions on things that would complement my bouquets and centerpieces. They were more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined and I am still floored by what a great job Parsonage Events did. Everyone at my reception was asking who did my bouquets and centerpieces because they were so elegant and different from anything they had seen at other weddings. Kim & Parsonage Events, THANK YOU. You can bet that I will be ordering any future arrangements through your team.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Nickie P

I loved working with Parsonage Events. I visited a few other florists before I made a decision, but Liz was the only one who really understood what I was looking for! I showed her some photos, and she asked me lots of thoughtful questions about what I liked and didn't like. She... Read More put together a Pinterest board with her ideas for me (and a detailed list of costs, which was very helpful), and I was in love! Liz and her staff were so kind and friendly, and really made me feel comfortable that they knew what they were doing. I was so happy when I saw our bouquets and our reception arrangements on the day of, I was so happy. Everything turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Sara and the team at Parsonage Events helped create my dream wedding! From the day I walked in and sat down at their shop to work through my vision, I was blown away. Sara not only understood my vision but helped me bring together all my pieces and ideas to create a night I will... Read More never forget.It sounds cheesy but, during my wedding I had time in between the serving of the salad and main entree at dinner, to just sit and admire the work they had done with my head table, all of the other center pieces, and the decor, I couldn't stop smiling! I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor for any bride!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Kate J

Where do I begin!? Sara C. my florist and my main contact was beyond amazing. I will never be able to thank her enough for putting together exactly what I've always dreamed of at my wedding on 5/21/2016 and even my shower. She was my sanity. The flowers were so fresh and... Read More incredibly beautiful and truly what I imagined. The bouquets and boutonnieres were flawless. We had endless compliments and I actually cried when I saw the flowers. Sara also helped me choose my candles, linens, centerpieces, table numbers, and more. Each detail was stunning. We also had all of our "paper products" printed and created by Cristina who was just as wonderful. I've never been so happy over invitations! Granted putting them together was the biggest pain ever but so rewarding and again, just endless, endless compliments. Sharon also helped throughout the year with all of the invoices, payments, and general contact which was a breeze. I will never be able to say enough wonderful things about Parsonage, their team, products, etc. They made my dream wedding a reality in the smoothest of ways and I am so grateful a friend from high school recommended them. I know my day would not have been the same without them.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Lyndsay D

The team at Parsonage Events is professional, fun, knowledgeable, and helpful. I worked with Liz on creating the perfect ambiance for our winter wedding. She gives such great advice and was always there for my most random questions. Honestly, whenever we would meet to chat, it... Read More was like sitting with a good friend discussing fun decorating ideas. I also used Parsonage for my table numbers, escort board, place cards, and directional signs. Sharon and Cristina helped in creating a design specific to our wedding. They both were very flexible, even when I had some last minute guests decide they wanted to attend. The designs that were created were wonderful and whimsical, perfect for our winter wedding. I cannot say enough about their services...just awesome! :).

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Marina D

I cannot rave enough about Liz at the Parsonage! She was wonderful! She completed my wedding with flowers and linens at such an affordable price. My wedding turned out beautiful! It was so nice that I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding - the venue was... Read More set up and taken down and my flowers were delivered to the church. My bouquet was gorgeous! I cannot encourage brides enough to chose the parsonage!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Natalie W

I worked with Sara from Parsonage Events and she was absolutely fabulous! My husband and I came to her with a vision and she helped us bring it to life. The first time I met with her we discussed my Alice in Wonderland wedding theme and I showed her a few pictures of what I had... Read More in mind. I didn't have anything super specific and I don't know much about flowers. Sara was super understanding and made sure to suggest and explain her input. Let me tell you, she knows her flowers! She created a Pinterest board for us with our vision in mind and how she thought it could be best executed. The board was SPOT on with what we wanted. When it came to price, she asked us what our budget was and made a lot of suggestions as to how we could cut costs and get the best bang for our buck. I really appreciate that she didn't pressure us into spending more money, but instead worked with exactly what we wanted to spend. She also sent us an itemized list of how much each item would cost, from individual flowers to table props. The end result was spectacular. She used a few things that we had provided in addition to the flowers and decor that Parsonage provided. There was an element of surprise for everyone who attended, including my husband and I. Each table was uniquely designed, as well as the head table. The flowers were by far the prettiest flowers I have ever seen at a wedding. Sara did our set up and our clean up too, which was awesome. We didn't have to worry about anything. I literally only have good things to say about Parsonage and Sara. From the first time we met, up until the end of our wedding, Sara was nothing but genuine, creative, organized, and professional.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Leah H

Perfection on every level. Cannot even begin to describe how fun it was to work with Liz and the entire Parsonage team. They are creative and were on top of every single detail from start to finish. They did an amazing job coordinating with our various vendors, and took care of... Read More details beyond flowers, including signage, linens, lighting, furniture rental, etc., which made things easier for us considering we were from out of town. And the result-- everything was beyond gorgeous and exceeded our expectations in every way. Choose Parsonage and you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Andra B

Sara at the parsonage is absolutely wonderful! She took my vision and made it better. She understood the look I wanted and made it happen. I was nervous not being able to see the arrangements prior but Sara was able to calm my nerves and assure me it would be perfect and she... Read More was right! Everything was perfect and would recommend the Parsonage for any event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Alexis F

I can't say enough positive things about Sara at Parsonage. She did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding - they were beautiful, unique and exactly the look I was hoping for. She worked with me on the budget and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. She... Read More has an excellent artistic eye and I would completely use her and trust her judgment for any event in the future!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Victoria M

I was so glad I was referred to Pasonage Events! Liz did such an amazing job understanding what I wanted and making it a reality at our wedding. My flowers were absolutely amazing and even better than I expected. She also put together my table decorations which were perfect, so... Read More classy! Overall, I am so incredibly happy with the wok Pasonage Events did for my wedding. The flowers, chairs, table decorations, and linens made my wedding so gorgeous! I love looking back at all the pictures of how beautiful it all turned out, can even put into words. Liz is such a kind friendly person with a great personality. You can tell she loves what she does and works hard to give you the perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Meaghan S

Liz and the team at Parsonage Events are a dream! They are incredibly responsive and positive, and are so creative. I found the Pinterest board they created for me incredibly helpful for visualizing our wedding, and was floored on our wedding day to see how beautifully it all... Read More came together. As an event planner, I continue to use them for events for U of M and am always thrilled with what they put together and the quality of service. I couldn't recommend them more highly.