We're Invited to the Best Parties!

Party Cape Cod has been transforming weddings into everlasting memories for over 27 years! From the sound of waves crashing as you say I do, to satin covered heels. We know why you party on the Cape! Partner with the locals and enjoy the best that Cape Cod has to offer!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Rentals + Equipment

660 MacArthur Blvd, Serving Cape Cod, MA

Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kelly D

Party Cape Cod made my wedding day a magical experience from the beginning. Sarah, Emily, Jess and Annie worked together to create my vision by their talent, creativity and expertise on every level. The elegance and beauty of my wedding was expressed to me through my guests as they said "they felt like they were at a celebrity wedding" or that " after going to so many weddings, this was the most beautiful one they ever experienced." Not only did Bob stake out the wedding in a huge snow storm but he could be seen putting the magical lighting around the poles covered in tulle starting at the top of the huge tent. The most memorable part was seeing Charlene come over after everything was complete only to add the perfection of the decor. PCC was with me every step of the way and I am forever grateful for their dedication along with their talent as they made my dream wedding come true.

One of the best vendors to work with!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 britni h

Party Cape Cod are incredible! I had my wedding on August 18th and they could not have been more accommodating. Every request we had was met with kindness and as soon as we asked for it. Even the people who came and set up our tent,table and chairs were extremely professional and fast. We even ran into a problem where we did not order enough pieces for the dance floor and they came right away. Absolutely perfect and would recommend them for any event, not just a wedding. My husband and i could not be more pleased with their professionalism and kindness. They truly made our wedding so beautiful and perfect! Five stars all around!

Perfect for our oceanside wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Brittany A

PCC provided two tents (one large pole tent and another small tent for our cocktail hour). We also rented our chairs and some streamer lights. They are a very warm, friendly company, and we like the couple who previously reviewed PCC, also received a Happily Ever After sign that we used on our wedding day (it's hanging in out kitchen now) Very cute, shabby chic. Bob was great and the crew setting up the tent and breaking it down were great as well. There was one moment the day before the rehearsal, where someone in the office said they did not have the setup/floor plan, which had been faxed twice, but it was immediately cleared up and I didn't worry for more than 10 minutes. Kind and personable people at PCC.

Thank you Party Cape Cod - Wedding Perfection!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 amanda c

Emily & Brandy at Party Cape Cod were so helpful, professional and knowledgeable...and kind with all of their help planning our Cape Cod tented wedding at The Pelham House! They helped us to decide on the perfect tent, tables, chairs, tablecloths, napkins, plates, glassware, dance floor, lighting...everything you need to pull of an awesome tented wedding! The day before the wedding the set up staff arrived and quickly & beautifully set up everything including a heater just in case! Everyone from Party Cape Cod were just awesome to work with! Thank you so much for everything!!!! Amanda & Mike

Kara

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Kara B

Party Cape Cod was a fantastic company to work with. Just under a year before our wedding my now husband and I went to the show room where Sarah showed us around and helped us pick out everything from tables to forks, tent flags to table number holders. The folks at PCC were always very timely in answering emails or returning phone calls when I had questions on quantities, pricing, or well, basically anything. This company has worked with so many people in the Cape Cod wedding industry that they had absolutely everything figured out- leaving me with nothing to worry about. We did have one problem when the owner of our reception site decided not to let the PCC delivery/set up team put our tent up (thats a whole other review). Our tent didn't go up in the original time frame but despite having a packed delivery and party schedule over the weekend PCC came and worked overtime to get our tent in the air in time for our event. I cannot thank them enough for their flexibility so this bride didn't have a melt down when our tent still wasn't in the air with less than 24 hours until the big event. The PCC staff were nothing but kind, knowledgable, and fantastic to work with. They have a wide selection of party rentals to choose from and some really great ideas for how to work within your space and within your budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a party in the Cape Cod area. Thanks PCC!

Highly recomended!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Jessica m

The staff is very friendly. We planned our wedding in three months and they were extremely helpful picking out tables and linens, and which tent we would need. Highly recommended!!

Absolutely fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Leslea L

We loved everything about our experience with Party Cape Cod, from the initial phone conversations all the way to the call back to make sure we were satisfied. They were friendly, experienced in knowing what we would need, and came through with flying colors on the day of the wedding. It rained on the wedding day, so we were so glad we'd gone with their recommendations for tent sizes, chairs, etc. All the rentals were just as promised and helped make the day one we'll never forget! They were prompt and courteous in both delivery and pickup, which counts for so much! We'd use them again in a heartbeat!

The Perfect Party

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Alexandra K

After extensive research and a bevy of first quotes, we narrowed down our prospective wedding tent vendor to Party Cape Cod and another well-regarded Cape outfit. Even though the latter was offering a slightly better price, we had been leaning toward Party Cape Cod because of their responsiveness and attention to detail. But when Party Cape Cod agreed to match the price of the other renter, our decision became a no-brainer. Ultimately, we rented not only a beautiful tent (the Tidewater Sailcloth model) but also nearly everything that went inside of it from Party Cape Cod. While we couldn't have anticipated just how many minute decisions would have to be made, Party Cape Cod was very accommodating throughout the process, making adjustments to our order right up to a week before the wedding. Most importantly, everything was delivered on time and looked absolutely stunning on the day. Party Cape Cod helped to make our wedding the perfect party. If you're planning a wedding on the Cape, check out Party Cape Cod. And ask for Jess!

Great Service, Great People, Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jeremy K

Worked with Jess from Party Cape Cod for our June tented wedding in Truro. Living in NJ and planning a wedding on the Cape seemed daunting at the outset, but Jess made the planning process a breeze. She is extremely responsive, very personable, and has great ideas. The delivery, set up, and pick up went off without a hitch. The crew was great: timely, efficient, and easy work with. We had a tremendously positive experience with Jess and the entire Party Cape Cod team was a important part of making our weekend amazing. They provide a great service at a great value. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Great Company

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Julia R

Party Cape Cod was a fabulous organization to work with! Jess Chase was a great partner and worked with us the whole time to make it a great event!

Party Cape Cod is the best.

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

I used Party Cape Cod for my backyard wedding this past June. They were so very helpful and professional with helping me pick what I needed. I rented a tent with lights, tables, chairs and place settings with the linens. I rented the bar with pub tables and everything was just beautiful. My guests were so impressed for a simple backyard wedding to be so tastefully done. I would highly recommend this company and I will use them again for any other functions I may plan for the future.

Wedding on the Cape

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

I would definitely recommend Party Cape Cod for rentals on the Cape. The staff was so helpful! We changed our order many times and it was never a problem. There was so many items to choose from but Jess helped us pick the perfect settings and accessories. Our tent was beautiful and the crew set it up so fast and efficiently. It was a perfect day!

Party Cape Cod helped make our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Johanna B

Jess at Party Cape Cod was wonderful to work with. She was flexible and responsive with a great sense of humor. She was also understanding and accommodating given that we were planning a wedding from off the Cape - she even sent a bunch of swatches to us when we weren't able to make it to the show room to choose linens in person. Thanks to Jess and the team at Party Cape Cod for helping make our wedding reception beautiful!

Garden Party

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 pamela c

Clean white chairs .. Need to cover the tables..pretty beat up but sturdy

Fabulous to work with -- wouldn't have changed a t

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jackie A

Working with Sarah and her team this past summer was great -- the experience from beginning to end couldn't have gone better. They were helpful & professional and very flexible...making sure our day was exactly as we wanted it!

wedding review

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Tammy W

Party Cape Cod did a great job decorating the ballroom chairs with covers and sashes. It was very easy on my half as they did all the work from set up to break down. They were flexible with times and numbers too. Contract requests that final numbers are due 2 weeks prior, but they were willing to wait until 1 week prior as we were stil receiving response late.

Great

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Rita B

Easy to work with and helpful. Great customer service and very helpful in organizing and planning stage. A few lights were out in my tent and they came the morning of the wedding to fix. Even gave a gift (sign that said happily ever after and is hanging in my home). Highly recommend for your cape wedding!

Easy to use, a bit expensive

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Jenn G

These guys were very easy to use, as the wedding date came closer I was able to make changes to my order via email and they were prompt with their responses. It was a little on the expensive side, we were able to purchase table linens for a much cheaper price than renting them here, but there aren't too many other options for rentals on the Cape.

Helpful & reliable

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Liane D

We rented chairs and an arch for our ceremony. They delivered them and picked them up and everything was perfect. Very reasonable too in comparison to other quotes I got.

Chair Covers

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Christine M

I really liked working with Party Cape Cod. They gave me a great rate on my chair covers. We put them on and took them off ourselves but they made it very easy. They delivered right to the reception location and provided bags to put the covers in at the end of the night. They picked everything up the next day so all we had to do was leave the bags at the reception. Easy and reliable. The covers looked beautiful and the staff I dealt with was very friendly.

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Kathryn B

I worked with Emily over at Party Cape Cod. She helped me decide on all the items I'd need to rent for my special day: tent, tables, chairs, linens, and catering needs. She was amazing accommodating, listening to my every needs and wants. On the day the tent was set up, I was surprised with some hidden costs, after I thought I had paid my entire balance. This wasn't a huge deal, but I didn't enjoy forking out extra money especially since I thought I had paid off my bill. The guys who sent up and took down the tent were amazing though. Very fast and efficient.

Large Selection of Rentals

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Heather E

We used this vendor for chair covers and linens. All the linens were very nice, and it was convient that they delivered and picked up. They were easy to work with as well, and helped us pick out the linens in the showroom. My only complaint was that there were a few chair covers that were not returned and they charged my credit card for them without calling or contacting me about the missing linen first. The extra covers were at the reception hall, and I had to go and drop them off to them so they would credit my card back. I thought it was a little tacky that they didn't call first before charging my card $100, and now we have to wait for the refunded charge.

Details!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Kara W

This place is awesome! Over the course of a year, I went in there and destroyed this place, with different table colors and choices. I always felt bad for the ladies working there but they have so many choices which is amazing to design my reception!

Nice stuff!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Kimberly S

We rented our dishes and silverware from Party Cape Cod. Everything was great. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is I had to give them my credit card number at least 3 times because it was never saved on file to finish charging the purchase (deposit was by check). Otherwise loved the dishes and silverware!

Overall a pretty good experience, with one caveat

Reviewed on 7/21/2010 alicia o

I've never worked with a party rental company before, so I don't have anything to compare the experience to. We had no problems with our rentals (tables and all dishware, we didn't require a tent so I can't comment on that). Our day-of coordinator works with PCC often, so I'm sure that helped everything go relatively smoothly. I did find their website a bit difficult for choosing pieces (I don't live on the Cape so I had to do everything from a distance). My one real issue with PCC was their exorbitant weekend delivery surcharge. I mean, when do most parties take place? On the weekend, right? So why charge an additional $300 fee on top of the usual delivery fee for weekend deliveries?

TO Party Cape Cod