Pat Robinson Photography

east coast and everywhere

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

east coast and everywhere (302) 897-7287

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Janna M

We are so happy we chose Pat to be our photographer. Of all the vendors who work with you for your wedding, your photographer is one person who is going to be with you all day. Therefore, you really want to enjoy their company. Pat and his team were an absolute joy to work with.... Read More Not only were they extremely responsive and professional, but they were a whole lot of fun. They really listened to what we wanted out of our pictures and made the process both beautiful and playful. We got our pictures back from Pat in lightening speed after the wedding and are marveling at the collection. Do we really look that good or is Pat working some sort of photography magic? Either way, we are absolutely thrilled. If you have the good sense and good timing to be able to book Pat, you will be extremely happy!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kim P

Book him now!!!!! Before its too late. Trust me I learned my lesson. After seeing Pats amazing work for two of my cousins weddings we knew we wanted Pat to be our photographer. Unfortunately he was already booked when we got our act together with wedding planning. For the entire... Read More year I was annoyed with myself over this. Luckily, Pat added an associate photographer to his team a month before our wedding, we made the switch and booked Pat Robinson Photography immediately. Not only was Kyle awesome to hang out with the entire day, but he captured our day beautifully. So many beautiful moments captured from the serious moments to the most hilarious moments and everything in between. We are so lucky to have worked with Pat Robinson Photography and will be forever grateful for the beautiful photos and amazing memories that were captured. Thank you Pat & Kyle!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Krysta G

Pat Robinson and team ROCK! When my (now) husband and I started planning for our big day, we knew that photography was on our priority list; we wanted someone who would understand our laid back vibe while also provide us with amazing photos and great service. Pat did not... Read More disappoint. We got married in September in Olde City Philadelphia... it was perfect! We laid out our "plan" with Pat during the months leading up to wedding and he was totally cool with just walking around the city with our bridal party to find cool places to take photos. It was so much fun and the photos turned out perfection. Pat and his team also caught some amazing candids from the reception... like laugh out loud will never forget that moment kind of candids. Thank you Pat Robinson - you are one kick-a** guy! Oh, and bonus: he's nice to look at.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kathleen O

It is hard to imagine our wedding day (or the months leading up to it) without Pat Robinson. Pat photographed our engagement shoot in Delaware, and then followed us all the way to Portland, Maine to shoot our wedding as well. Once I saw his work from a friend’s wedding, I knew... Read More we had to have him (and honestly probably would have changed my wedding date to accommodate his schedule if I’d had to). Leading up to the wedding, Pat met with us to discuss our style and interests. He never overwhelmed me with emails but stayed on top of the details so I didn’t have to. Pat and his associate Ian weren’t just photographers on the day of the wedding, they were problem-solvers and mind-easers. They went above and beyond the call of duty, from making sure small details weren’t overlooked to driving my bridesmaids and me to the ceremony location (yes, we hadn’t thought of transportation…). Pat was even able to accommodate my 1.5-year-old flower girl in his son’s car seat – a true lifesaver! His calm demeanor and friendly disposition make him a joy to work with, especially on and leading up to your wedding day (which comes with its stresses). My husband isn’t necessarily a natural when it comes to photo shoots – this was no challenge for Pat who knew just what to say to get us arranged in perfect positions. Pat’s style is unique – artists and designers will appreciate his use of light, contrast, candid shots, and the way he captures everything from small details to grand, sweeping landscapes. Another thing that is unique to Pat Robinson Photography is that you get full rights to your finished photos. Many wedding photographers require you to order prints directly through them, have galleries that expire, or limit the number of photos you can purchase – not so with Pat, and you’ll be glad, because it’s hard to pick even 100 favorites let alone one. Our wedding was in July (the height of wedding season) and we had our finished photos within a month. Our guests have raved nonstop about the photos – he truly captured everything wonderful about the day and made it look like a magical fantasy. In the days following the wedding, I emailed Pat expressing my disappointment that our time working with him was over. If I had any good reason to be professionally photographed every year, I’d hire Pat in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Rachel S

Pat was an amazing photographer and we would recommend him to everyone! He was very flexible and patient with us even though we were a pretty large and rowdy wedding party. As someone in another review mentioned he was just cool to be around. You can rest easy if you book with... Read More him!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Christine G

We used Pat for our engagement shoot and wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about Pat! My sister had worked with Pat for her wedding in June 2015 and, after seeing her incredible wedding photos, knew I needed to work with him too for mine. My husband and I had... Read More interviewed with 6 photographers but as soon as we met Pat we knew he was "the one" for us. We left Panera, said "yep let's book him" and even worked around his schedule to book our venue - he's just that good! Pat delivers incredible photos that truly capture the feeling of your wedding day. Not only that, but he is a laid back guy that you don't mind actually spending your wedding day with. Pat and his 2nd shooter Kyle were awesome to work with on our wedding day: they showed up early to the hotel, were patient when my brothers were extremely late showing up for family portraits, and took last minute photo requests. They were able to find some cool and seemingly ordinary space (like a parking lot, woods, etc) that turned into great shots. Best of all...Pat was able to edit our wedding photos and get them to me in less than a month! If you are looking for a quality and professional photographer that you wouldn't mind at your big day, then 100% go with Pat Robinson. You will not regret it, I swear!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

I have told every couple I know that are getting married to book Pat! From the first time we met we knew that Pat would fit into our plan for our special day perfectly! During the planning process Pat was easy to get in contact with, very professional, and happy to answer any... Read More questions! Throughout the planning we knew we didn't need to worry about the photography! My husband is not a huge fan of taking pictures. Pat made us both feel so comfortable that day of, and after looking at the pictures my husband was so thankful that we hired a great photographer. The pictures were AMAZING! Pat was very creative and was able to use the landscape of our venue very well. I am having trouble choosing one picture to frame for our house because their are so many that I love!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jon O

Pat is so cool that we would pay to hang out with him even if he wasn't taking awesome pictures of us. My husband and I are blown away by all of the beautiful photographs Pat took, and he went above and beyond stepping in to help coordinate as well. Pat provides an exceptional... Read More service in that he is incredibly talented, professional, and makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Carol c

Pat was the best! He is super comfortable to be around, extremely responsive, and incredibly professional and personable. He made our cold gloomy March wedding look warm and beautiful. Hands down the best vendor from our wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Cat P

We were drawn immediately to Pat's style. His photos are amazing. We chose to do an engagement shoot to help us with our awkwardness. Pat made us feel at ease and the pictures were beautiful. Pat and Ian shot our wedding. They were like ninjas, we didn't see them but I'm sure... Read More they got some spectacular shots. We're looking forward to seeing the final results. Cannot praise Pat enough.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Kelly C

I thought finding a photographer was going to be difficult, but after meeting with Pat and viewing his portfolio, my husband and I were confident we made the right decision. Pat was incredibly professional and truly helped us feel at ease. My husband nor I are very comfortable... Read More in front of the camera and were a little apprehensive about the engagement session and the wedding day itself. However, Pat was very helpful and actually made the process fun. A blizzard was predicted to happen during our wedding and Pat and Ian were totally on it while everyone else around them panicked. It snowed over two feet the day of and they somehow got stunning shots, despite all the curveballs that were thrown at them last minute. They even coaching my husband and I through the cake cutting process and Pat helped calm my nerves the night before after I had a bad moment. I have been admiring how beautiful the photos are since we got them back, and other people have been telling me how impressive they are after I posted them publicly. Two things were important to me when planning my wedding: Good food and good photography, and I know for sure that they got the whole good photography thing down. I cannot recommend Pat enough!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Jessica S

From my husband: I was convinced that Pat would be the perfect photographer for our wedding several months beforehand, sitting around our dining room table with Pat discussing his style, approach, camera equipment, and advice for us as my wife and I approached our wedding... Read More day. What really stood out, however, was Pat's enthusiasm for traveling from our neighborhood in Delaware (full disclosure: Pat and his family live about 3 blocks away from us, but we really only all knew each other from occasional coincident trips to the dog park) about 175 miles away to upstate New York, where our wedding was held. That enthusiasm carried over to the day of the wedding, as Pat (and a second photographer, Rob Cusick, assisting him that day) arrived at our outdoor wedding venue and immediately explored the old farm's grounds to scope out the landscapes and quirks of our surroundings so that we would have no shortage of places to pose for photos. Considering that I was a photoshoot rookie, Pat made the process stress-free, spontaneous, and overall a real pleasure. Best of all: the photos turned out great! We were lucky to have perfect weather, but I attribute so much of the photographs' quality to Pat's eye for creativity and composition. Highly recommended.

Doesn't get any better than PR Photography!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Lindsay F

Honestly, if you are looking for a fun, light hearted, funny, EXTREMELY TALENTED, and overall awesome photographer... PAT ROBINSON Photography is your guy! I don't even know where to start! I am SO thankful to have met Pat when he did my sisters wedding back in 2014. Since then,... Read More he's done SEVERAL of our friends and family because he creates such an awesome vibe while jumping around and capturing amazing pictures/memories! He makes you feel so comfortable immediately! Personally, I don't like to have my picture taken and pose... But working with Pat he made it so much easier and we just had FUN with it! Not to mention, he is quick and keeps the group on track so we were able to enjoy our wedding with all of our guests(which was really important to us!) SIMPLY THE BEST!!! Thank you again PAT & KYLE!! You two are awesome!! :)

Stop Looking; Book Pat NOW!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Lydia C

Save yourself the time and trouble of searching for the perfect wedding photographer and make things easy: go with Pat!! By leaps and bounds, Pat was one of the most kind, laid-back, helpful, and talented people we’ve ever had the chance to meet, let alone work with for our... Read More wedding. My husband and I wanted a photographer who would capture the day as it happened naturally; not a photographer who would pose us into the wedding they’d envision. Pat was not only extremely receptive to what we wanted, but his style completely put this idea into practice. From our first meet with him, to our engagement shoot, to the final send-off from our wedding, he helped our day to be flawless: he made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera while bringing out our good sides and getting a good laugh, suggested multiple vendors for our wedding that he’d personally worked with before (including the caterer from his own wedding!), and took some of the most gorgeous shots of any occasion we’ve ever seen! Pat was consistently in contact with us, always was willing to answer any question we had, and went above and beyond on getting our photos back to us…it only took three weeks to get things ready for download (and sent us a flash drive with all of the files to keep as a hard copy.) By far, we consider Pat to be one of the best decisions we made in the wedding process, and would recommend him for any occasion you may need. He’s the bomb!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Mike

Pat is amazing! We booked him as our first vendor and would recommend everyone try to book him as soon as they have a date planned. We knew we would like him from the first conversation as he made everything relaxed and offered both creative and logistical suggestions. We valued... Read More his opinion so highly that Pat actually helped us pick our DJ and caterer (trust him, everything was fantastic!). I would recommend booking the engagement shoot as it gave us a chance to not only meet him, but also a chance to get a feel for his work and get comfortable with his style. After seeing the results of that shoot, we were confident that we’d be getting perfect photos. He gives full access and rights to the pictures after the fact (we got about 1400!) and got us our photos weeks earlier than his expected delivery date. The best piece of advice I can offer about a photographer is to simply stop looking and just book with Pat, you won’t regret it for a second. For more details…see my wife’s review.

10.17.15 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

Pat is THE MAN. Period. I did some shopping around last year for a photographer for our wedding. Pat was very responsive; he catered to where I lived and worked for our initial meeting (and came to meet me in Philadelphia). One of my concerns was having our photographer manage... Read More our big bridal party (21 people). Pat maintained the perfect balance of being assertive, organized, but also fun. He delivered our photos within the promised time frame and they are beautiful. There is a nice mix of B&W, color, and some great candids. Would 100% recommend Pat to anyone getting married!!

Best Wedding Decision

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Noelle T

The moment my now-husband and I met Pat, I knew he was the perfect fit to shoot our wedding. We were even more sure after seeing our awesome engagement photos, despite being taken on an unseasonably cold and drizzly April day. When we found out a hurrican was heading up the... Read More coast just in time for our wedding day, despite the initial panic of switching plans from the outdoor ceremony we were supposed to have, we knew Pat would pull through and capture some amazing moments despite the rain, wind and cold. We were NOT disappointed! All of our photos are gorgeous and they're the perfect reminder of our Big Day. Pat is super approachable, friendly and laid back - all while directing the show to capture all the great shots we wanted to have. Pat is an awesome dude and an incredibly talented photographer - we couldn't be happier with our choice to use him! Thanks again, Pat!

Everyone hire this dude.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Rachael L

We cannot say enough about Pat. His work exceeded all of our expectations. It was professional, impressive, different and timeless. Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU. I could not be happier with this vendor selection.

The BEST wedding photos (and not just because they're mine!)

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Christine P

All of these wonderful reviews are no exaggeration of the talent, professionalism, and incredible product you will receive if you book Pat (IMMEDIATELY) to capture your wedding day (and I do mean immediately because as you can see, he is amazing, and therefore very busy during... Read More wedding season). I can confidently say he is worth every penny, and then some. Pat not only managed to capture every moment, every face, and every emotion...but he did it while making me, my husband, my family, and my friends look like models. Seriously. Every person who has seen these pictures has asked if we were part of a magazine spread. That is how good he is. On a technical level (for those of you into that) Pat has this sixth sense for lighting, shadows, aperture etc. The guy is a machine. On a personal level, he is relaxed, fun, and very easy to work with. Everyone, including my guests, absolutely loved working with him, and it shows in the pictures. If you're looking for an experienced professional you can count on, get in touch with Pat. I can't recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Pat Robinson Photography is GREAT! Pat is very friendly, easy to work with. Both of my daughters used Pat Robinson photography and were thrilled with the results. As the Mother of the Bride, I can honestly say that Pat captured all the special moments of the day. His candid... Read More work of the day was beyond words. WOW, might come close.

Golden photog God

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

I was maid of honor in my best friends wedding recently that pat photographed. From the second he arrived he was a super relaxing positive addition to the day. He was helpful posing, but not pushy, captured the perfect candid moments, and somehow got everyone's good sides. His... Read More youthful fun happy energy was the perfect fit for my friend and her husband, and I am so happy for her that she found and hired him for their big day! The pictures turned out absolutely phenomenal. He is clearly a super experienced professional as his angles, composition, color editing, and overall instincts were just perfect. I would recommend him for any and everyone!

Great wedding/engagement photographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Kristina Y

We loved having Pat be part of our engagement session and our wedding day! In addition to being very professional and knowledgeable, he also had a great laid-back and funny personality, which helped tremendously with keeping things low-stress on an already busy day. Would... Read More definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the mid-Atlantic or Northeast area!

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Katie K

It was such a pleasure to work with Pat on the day of our wedding. I found Pat's pictures independently through an online search and I was immediately drawn to his work. I think he has such a talent for capturing those little moments in between the big moments (and of course,... Read More capturing the big moments) and that was the lense I wanted to capture our day...and he certainly delivered. Outside of his amazing talent, he's just a great guy to be around. He's so easy to work with and has this friendly and almost calming personality that I could not imagine having anyone else with us all day! You are so talented Pat and thank you so much for not only capturing our day so well but making it so enjoyable!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Kimberlee G

WOW! I am at an absolute loss for words about how incredible Pat's photographs are and how easy he is to work with. We hired Pat for our engagement shoot and our wedding after he did a phenomenal job on my sister's wedding. Pat does not live anywhere near us but he was very... Read More accommodating about driving the several hours to us each time. My wedding guests really can't say enough about the quality of his pictures- they are truly magazine quality and each one is absolutely stunning. Pat and his second shooter Moses managed to capture so many small moments that were truly unique and really helped to capture how special the day was. Pat is a very laid back and friendly guy, which really helps to make the (sometimes awkward) process of picture taking fun rather than nerve wracking. I would absolutely recommend Pat to any Bride and Groom looking for truly beautiful photographs and a friendly, affordable photographer. Thank you so much Pat!

Pat Robinson is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Siobhan C

Pat Robinson Photography was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding. He and his second shooter were professional, creative, fun, and incredibly talented! They captured incredible photos from throughout the entire day, from start to finish. My entire bridal party continues to... Read More compliment his work and the ease of working with him. He kept to a schedule, didn't let us miss our cocktail hour, and made the time taking photos after the ceremony very fun! I can't say enough good things about Pat and his work and I would recommend him to everyone!