Patina Bridal & Formalwear

(7)

Roanoke, VA

Patina Bridal & Formalwear

Patina was established over 25 years ago. Our staff has over 60 years combined experience and knows how to cater to your every need involving bridal, prom, special occasion and pageant! We strive to make your stress-free bridal experience one-of-a-kind.

5028 Keagy Road, Roanoke, VA

So Helpful and Friendly

9/14/2013 Joanna M

I loved my dress buying experience at Patina. After getting ignored at David's Bridal and then pounced on by sales people at a local boutique-- Patina was exactly what I needed. There was no rush, no push and they were as attentive and involved as you wanted them to be. I knew what dress I wanted when i walked it and they were even able to price match it from another store for me.

AMAZING

3/16/2013 Amanda M

I was on a search for a dress and I called them to see if they had this dress and they said I don't have the dress but I have something very similar. Well I was not too happy to hear that and said ok well I MIGHT go in to see what you have. Two days later I show up and ask to talk with the lady and sure enough she had a dress set aside for me to try on and when I did I LOVE IT! It was almost identical as the dress I wanted and it was CHEAPER! They did a great job with fittings and my dress came in in 3 weeks!

Wedding Dress

11/03/2012 Lindsey N

Got my dress from this store and alterations done here too. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere in the store.

terrible

5/02/2014

Five weeks before my wedding, there was a issue with the manufacturer for a dress I ordered for my wedding; The owner was hateful and refused to contact the manufacturer to see if the conflict could be resolved. This business had received full payment for everything (over $2000), and since they got their money, they didn't care. The owner looked me in the eye and said "I don't have to help you". Wedding: [Private] Services Used: Dress & Attire

Awesome service

10/12/2013 Lindsay D

I loved my dress from there and the staff was super nice in helping me put it on.

Very helpful

5/04/2013 Lindsay B

Loved my dress and they were very accommodating to me while I was searching for the perfect one!

Not so satisfied

6/16/2012 Porsche T

the ladies in sales were great, very accomodating and very helpful in choosing the right dress however the tailor was a different story. She argued with me about things I wanted done to my dress and said they weren't possible so she made the changes according to what she said could only be done. Naturally I wasnt happy with the final outcome and after 1000+ dollars I was stuck with a dress that I didnt really care for and it was my wedding day. I ended up taking it to another lady, a real professional and she was able to produce exactly what I had originally wanted at half the cost. So if you want or need any alterations done, I would suggest going elsewhere unless you want to waste your money and have a product that you dont love.

Send Email