Experience Patsy's Full-Service Boutique

Classic bridal couture that defines generations. Patsy's has been dressing the most elegant brides in North Texas and beyond for over 20 years. A full-service bridal salon featuring the finest designers, we invite you to relax and experience Patsy's boutique treatment.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

2933 N. Henderson Ave., Dallas, TX (214) 528-1227

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Rachel H

I went to 2 different bridal stores in Dallas, and Patsy's by far exceeded the other. My bridal consultant was incredibly helpful and listened to what I wanted, but also gave me a few dresses that I wouldn't have tried on otherwise. Everyone I spoke with was extremely kind and... Read More joyful in helping brides find their perfect dress. The store itself has more of a quaint and chic feel to it. I am proud to say I got my dress at Patsy's!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristen R

Patsy's is a gorgeous little bridal shop in Dallas. Unlike other bridal boutiques that pressure you into making a decision, Patsy's provides hands-on, quality service that reflects their classy atmosphere. The sales associates are friendly and excited to help you find the... Read More perfect dress for your perfect day! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jenna D

What a perfect place to pick out a wedding gown! The boutique is like something out of a movie scene. It's just gorgeous. The kind of place that makes you feel special the moment you walk in the door. My consultant, Sydney, was an absolute doll. She was so patient as I was being... Read More indecisive and didn't hover while I was wanting to talk things over with my mom. She gave me the space I needed with each gown so I could really figure out how I was feeling. Then when the perfect dress was found, she was so excited right along with me and helped me try on different veil and jewelry options with it. She made me feel so special. AND, she remembered me when I came back to pick up my dress weeks later. Each person in the store had top-notch customer service and their gown selection is beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Tara S

I went to four different bridal salons, and Patsy's is in a different class than the others. They were easy to work with and had the best selection of dresses. Thanks to Carissa for helping me find my dream dress (and my bridesmaids' dresses, too!)

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Casey S

I first experienced Patsy's spectacular service when I was a bridesmaid for my best friend about a year and a half ago. Our attendant, Carissa, sat down with my friend, asked her about her style, what she likes and what she definitely does not want in her dress, what her venue... Read More looks like, etc. and then went around the shop and started pulling dresses with my friend. Based on my friend's reaction to the dresses she pulled, Carissa was able to pull others that she thought my friend would not have technically picked on her own. After trying on about 50 dresses and visiting two other shops before Patsy's, my friend stepped out in her dress only after trying on two others before it. My experience was no different. I was lucky enough to snag Carissa as my attendant. She has a very intuitive way of working with her clients. She has an amazing talent of being able to read people. We went through the same process; she asked me some questions; told me to walk around the shop and start pulling things that I liked. From there, she pulled a few others based on my taste. The first dress I tried on ended up being my dress. I did not have the bridal moment at all and even went to a different shop, but Carissa told me that if I was consistently comparing other dresses to that one, that's how I would know it was the right one, and she was completely right. After buying my dress, they delivered it to the seamstress and picked it back up for me when my alterations were complete. They also steamed it and touched it up after my bridal portraits. I would recommend Patsy's to any bride!!! They are the best!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Hatsie H

When I got engaged and decided I’d be doing my wedding dress shopping in Dallas, the salon that was recommended by friends time and time again was Patsy’s Bridal. I’m so glad I listened! Our consultant was lovely and she listened to what I envisioned and also made some... Read More suggestions of her own. The dress I ended up choosing wasn’t like anything I had in mind (isn’t that always the case) and I almost didn’t even leave the dressing room in it, but my consultant encouraged me to give it a shot and once I saw myself and what it could be, I was in love. There was some worry about the fit and whether it could be altered in a way that would make me comfortable, and our consultant made sure to contact both the owner of the salon who had previously done alterations, as well as their preferred seamstress to ensure that our alterations would be possible before making the sale. We could tell that she truly cared about us and her job. Patsy’s was everything I dreamed wedding dress shopping would be and I can’t recommend it highly enough!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Cathey G

Our favorite wedding experience. Patsy's was a magical from the start to finish, it couldn't have gone more perfectly and Jasmine will always have a special place in our hearts, she was so good at interacting with the bride. The dress wasn't the most important part of the... Read More experience to the Bride but turned out to be a very special part of her memories.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kelsey S

Such an amazing place!! Tried on only 5 dresses before I found the absolutely perfect one! Carissa couldn't be any better with her advice and style! Love this place!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Camille B

I loved my dress from Patsy's. I did have a few hiccups along the way. The woman that sold me my dress was extremely professional and courteous but unfortunately something got mixed up and the sizing for my dress was all wrong. They handled the problem very well (it turned out... Read More to be the manufacturer's fault because the dress was labeled the correct size but it was actually measuring a size too big). Overall I feel like this boutique is a great one for wedding dresses purchases I just wish mine had gone a little but more smoothly.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Val K

We have had a great experience thus far. I have tried on dresses and am in the stages of ordering. Patsy's has a fantastic selection of dresses, the shop is gorgeous, and we worked with Carissa who was awesome. She really listened to what I wanted, didn't pressure me and was... Read More generally great to be around. My bridesmaid liked her so much, she requested an appointment with her for her own wedding. The only downside is parking--there is limited parking out front and it can be tricky to pull in and out, as you're right on a main road. Definitely not a reason to stay away, though!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Marybeth W

The experience trying on dresses at Patsy's was incredible- the staff was so sweet and helpful, and the selection was very well curated. I choose my dress from the Patsy's collection, and the staff suggested the addition of a ribbon belt that made it perfect. It was also... Read More wonderful that they had a trusted tailor that I used to have my dressed tailored. I also purchased the option to keep my dress at the store until the day before the wedding, which was nice to have that detail.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Stephanie M

I loved Patsys!! Best Bridal shop in Dallas-hands down!!! Finding my dream gown was so easy here with the help of Carissa! She was so helpful and helped me find the most beautiful dress-which was tough because every dress in the shop is breath taking! Patsy's had the most... Read More enchanting dress waiting for me and i had tears in my eyes as I slipped it on! The atmosphere in Patsy's is amazing!! I will never forget my experience there!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Priscilla S

My wedding dress is THE MOST beautiful dress I have ever seen!!! The staff made me feel so comfortable, they always answered my questions and concerns. The prices are reasonable and affordable. I am so happy with my purchase! Thank you Patsy's!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kaydee C

Love love Patsys! Me she my best friend got our dresses there!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Lauren S

Relaxed atmosphere and knowledgeable stylist. She knew what I wanted and liked and selected several choices I LOVED! I had one to two other bridal shops that same weekend and had no where near the same experience. By the time I got to Patsy's I was pretty bummed..The crew there... Read More completed shifted my perspective and experience and I am so grateful!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lindsey A

Love, love love this bridal boutique! I had visited around 4 bridal shops previously to Patsy's.. I knew what I wanted, but just couldn't seem to find THE dress. Everyone said, "when you try it on, you'll know" I never felt that with any dress. I began to get a little discourage... Read More that I was just going to have to settle... That was not the case. Immediately when we walked into Patsy's, we were greeted by Sydney, with a smile and sweet genuine attitude. This girl was FANTASTIC!!! Very attentive, knowledgeable about all the dresses and just a sweetheart. She was actually the one who picked out "the one" for me! She saw some dresses I was interested in and immediately picked a few she knew I would like. And she was dead on. As for the boutique itself, it has a very romantic warm atmosphere. Absolutely adorable! Their dresses were incredible as well. Being that I had been to other boutiques, I found that quite a few carried the same dresses.. Which was rather disappointing. I maybe saw one dress out of 50 that I had previously seen. Overall, best experience I have had. So much to offer in my price range as well (up to 3000) If you're still looking for THE DRESS, Patsy's is your place☺️ Ask for Sydney!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Amy J

Patsy's was the second bridal shop I went to when I was shopping for my wedding dress and I ended up not going anywhere else. I purchased the very first dress I tried on at Patsy's! The girls that work there were so great at listening to the style I wanted and finding the... Read More perfect dress for me! There was no pressure and I didn't feel rushed or crowded. I wanted something a little different than usual and I thought it would be hard to find, but Patsy's used a dress and removable straps to create exactly what I wanted. I was so happy with my service at Patsy's and the dress I found there!! I highly recommend this bridal boutique!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Jordan C

I was extremely dissappointed with my appointment here, which is so sad because a girl dreams about wedding dress shopping her whole life! I did my research and found them, then travelled 6 hours down from Kansas to make the appointment. They have this policy where they take a... Read More $60 if you miss your appointment which is completely understandable, however they mixed my appointment up with the girl ahead of me and called asking where I was. Eventually it was straightened out but it was extremely stressful on a day that is supposed to be so happy and exciting! Then when I arrived the only consultant available for my scheduled appointment was a very new employee who didn't know much about what was going on. She couldn't clamp the dresses right, couldn't answer my questions, and pushed me to show dresses I hated to my family. It was kind of awful! I understand that she has to learn by working but someone should be training her until she is ready!! Many of the dresses seemed torn up from other dresses so it's difficult to see what your dress would look like when ordered. Also, it wasn't until the end of the appointment that they asked questions like "is it an evening wedding" and "where will it be located". Those are some of the most important question to ask in order to tell your customer what kind of materials will work and what will not! It wasn't until I tried on dresses the next day with another company that I learned exactly how terrible the service was comparatively. They did not listen to me or my opinions, pulled dresses I said absolutely no to, and all in all it was a super rough appointment and I left in tears. I suggest skipping this place if you are looking for a fun experience to try on dresses with, because that was not worth the drive or stress.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Jenna F

Love everyone at Patsys! They all made me feel so comfortable and never made me feel rushed or like I needed to buy the dress right away. They were never pushy and only gave their opinion if I asked. Jasmine was wonderful! My dress also arrived faster than expected. Very... Read More pleased with my experience and will continue to send all my friends there!

Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Aracely P

I am so glad I picked Patsy's Bridal for my wedding dress. I was so indecisive when it came to finding my dress but the ladies at Paty's were very patient and helpful. I could not pick which dress I liked the first time I visited the store. I came back two weeks later to try on... Read More additional dresses after having gone to another store. I was able to pick my dress during the second visit once I put on the third dress in the fitting room. It was prefect and the girls that helped me the second time around were just as friendly and accommodating. I received so many compliments on the quality of my dress and so many people were blown away by the intricacy of the lace pattern. I absolutely loved my dress. The prices were great and if you go during a sample sale you are able to take home the dress that very day. I ordered a beautiful belt to go with my dress that day as well. Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Christy K

I had an amazing experience at Patsy's! I wish I could remember the name of the girl who helped me but she was sweet and attentive and quickly understood what I was looking for. She found the one! It took me less than two hours to try on six or seven dresses and decide on THE... Read More ONE!

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Erin R

The staff at Paty's is wonderful. Every dress I tried on here was beyond beautiful! I had a few hiccups along the way with my dress and veil, but Paty's staff was always there to help and fix all my issues. I even bought a sample (the dress you try on in the store) of my dress... Read More and saved a ton of money - Huge bonus. Definitely don't miss Patsy's in your bridal gown search.

Beautiful and Helpful

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Anna D

The staff at Patsy's was so helpful and kind while choosing a dress. They chose some dresses for me and allowed me to go through and pick some myself. We had plenty of time and space in the boutique. I found the most beautiful gown there and I am so glad I went!

Great service

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kathlena S

Patsy's was a great place to go, you don't feel like a number. We had the entire place to ourselves (go during the week). And the sales lady who helped us could not have been sweeter. She found the perfect dress for me under my budget. They are the place to go!

Definitely try Patsy's for a nice selection of dresses and accessories

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Leslie L

Considering where Patsy's is located, many would assume it is snobby. They were nothing but nice and patient with me. Not pushy. I went in because of a sample sale, and they ended up being able to find me a new dress at the high end of my range that was really nice. When the... Read More dress came in there was a small issue and they were extremely nice to me about it and were able to make it up to me to my satisfaction. There was an accessory I wanted which we thought I could order on short notice and when I came back later to order, we discovered it would not make it in time for the wedding, so that was a disappointment. Overall though, I really like Patsy's and would recommend it. Wish they had more late hours. Bridesmaid dress selection kind of limited and priced slightly higher than other shops, so hard to take advantage of discounts when you buy your dress there.