Paul Brown Stadium

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

More than the game...

We are here for you year round! We promise you top quality service paired with elegant, atrium-style club lounges boasting 62’ window walls showcasing spectacular city or river views. Walk-outs to stadium seating. No-wait 45’ bar. On-site catering can tailor a menu to fit your needs.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Museum

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Paul Brown Stadium, CINCINNATI, OH

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Courtney C

We were thrilled with our experience at Paul Brown Stadium! The food was delicious and the view was spectacular! They were very easy to work with and helped with all aspects of our wedding! Our wedding day ran very smoothly. We got to take pictures on the field and even Who Dey... Read More made an appearance at the reception. The bartenders and staff were fantastic! I didn't have to worry about a thing! I HIGHLY recommend Paul Brown Stadium! We couldn't have been happier with everything!

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Amanda R S

When my fiance and I looked at Paul Brown for our March 2013 wedding we fell in love. The city view from the Club East Lounge is breath taking, and Alex Simons is very friendly/hospitable. With any huge event in your life you never know what could go wrong, but with Alex and... Read More Beth this was not the case. Everything exceeded our expectations! Everything went smoothly, perfect, and not a thing was out of place. They both were beyond accommodating, it was amazing! Our wedding was the best night of our lives thanks to our family, friends and the staff at Paul Brown Stadium. The view was spectacular, the large bar is great for a crowd, and the food is quite tasty. :) Don't forget to take your bride and groom picture upstairs on the canopy because people still ask us if the city is photo shopped in the background. It is a phenomenal picture. You will not be dissappointed if you choose PBS as your Wedding Venue, trust me!!!

Reception at Paul Brown stadium

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Tracey D

I had my wedding reception at Paul Brown Stadium and it was amazing. The staff there are so nice and friendly. They make sure it is everything you want. I loved my grand entrance down the staircase that leads straight to the cocktail area. With tall ceilings and a wall of... Read More windows, it makes for a beautiful reception.

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 traci n

I loved having the wedding here. The lady doing the weddings was on top of everything. If I needed something she would respond right away

Who Dey!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Beth S

Paul Brown was a really fun place to have our reception! I really enjoyed being able to go down onto the football field to take pictures. (While we were down on the field, our guests were able to leave the reception area and come into the stadium to watch us take pictures on the... Read More field.) The event staff at Paul Brown was very helpful and made the planning process much easier. I am happy we decided to have our wedding at Paul Brown!

Awesome Wedding

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Kelly D

On 3/17/12 my son and (new) daughter got married at Paul Brown stadium. Alex the event organizer worked with us on every detail. She truly takes pride in her job and wants your day to be special. The food was excellent. Katie (bride) even requested corn beef and cabbage since it... Read More was St. Pats Day.Beth worked with us on the menu and was so accomadating even when we were not the quickest to respond. The East Lounge was truly spectacular from the wedding to the reception. Having a few guests with special needs it was awesome having it all at one venue. The out of town guests were so impressed. This wedding will be talked about for years to come from both families. Thank you Alex and Beth it was everything my kids dreamed about and more.

Unique and Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Anne H

We chose Paul Brown due to it's uniqueness and the wonderful views of the city from the East Club Lounge. Everyone was so great to work with. Beth and Alex were very responsive to every question that I had. On the day of, the staff were very attentive and kept the day going... Read More smoothly. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the free tour of the stadium and they couldn't stop gushing about how great it was. The food was pretty good, too. It wasn't the best I've ever eaten, but it tasted great! We had the prime rib, chicken florentine, and eggplant rollatini.

Couch/Heekin Wedding

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Shannon C

I would not have changed a thing. Paul Brown was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff was friendly and very helpful throughout the whole process. We receieved a lot of postitive feedback from our guests. We definitely recommend Paul Brown Stadium!

TO Paul Brown Stadium