Wedding and Event Caterers

PC Events, Inc. serving central Ohio for over 21 years and specializing in wedding receptions. We carry a variety of menus to fit any budget. Our most popular, all-inclusive wedding package includes everything you need for a complete, successful wedding reception.

Cuisine

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

50 South Liberty St, Powell, OH (614) 792-3993

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Lauren P

PC Events & Catering were extremely easy and fun to work with. Kevin and Nancy were both helpful and easy going. They invited us in for a tasting of some options we were considering and when we got there, they immediately sat us and began bringing out sample plates of... Read More appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Everything we tried was delicious... I think the hardest part was deciding what to choose! They helped us figure out the best layouts for the ceremony and reception, helped pick linens, gave suggestions on everything we needed. When the day came, their crew was on time and ready to go. They set everything up and served everyone efficiently and politely. Two servers even came and got us first, then took us through the line and insisted to make our plates for us so that we didn't get anything on our outfits, and took the plates back to our seats for us, it was impressive. Everyone had a smile and was more than willing to help with whatever we needed. We paid for a bartender and mixer package and the bartender was friendly and knowledgeable. Afterwards they tore down and packed up everything they came with and left the space like they had found it. It was perfect. There's a certain comfortability that comes with knowing you don't have to worry or think about anything like that, and you can just enjoy your special day while everything else just goes on like a perfectly planned routine. It definitely took the stress off of us and let us enjoy the moment at hand. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley D

Great caterer!! Food was amazing, everyone at our reception loved everything we picked! And cocktail hour had amazing food as well! Wait staff was so helpful and amazing, they made sure everything from water pitchers to coffee were refilled and bar staff was quick and there was... Read More never a line for a drink. Would recommend them to anyone for their wedding!

Truly WOW! Experience

Reviewed on 5/08/2014

Kevin and the PC Events staff were absolutely phenomenal. Our guests can't stop raving about the food! Not only was the food perfect, but Kevin and his staff are truly top notch. The catering manager at our reception was so nice and polite, she kept checking in on my husband and... Read More I throughout the night asking if we needed anything and if we were okay. The wait staff was just as nice and polite, while cleaning up one of the servers came up to me and said that she had hid our toasting flutes under one of the tables because she didn't want them to get misplaced. It's the little things that really give you that "Wow!" impression and I can honestly say I was completely "Wow'd!" by PC Events. If you are looking for delicious food and a professional caterer who really knows what they're doing, I highly suggest PC Events. Thank you, Kevin and staff!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Matt H

We used PC Events for our wedding on 7/22/2017. They were excellent to work with. I received many compliments about the food. Some people are still telling me over 2 weeks later that the food was great. They were on time and efficient and all the staff was a pleasure to... Read More work with. I see some people complaining about the contract but I found it to be very detailed and easy to understand with all of the details on it. They did everything that the contract stated they would. I would definitely recommend them

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

Kevin and his team did an amazing job catering the reception dinner for our daughter and her fiance. The food was great! We had many compliments on the food as well as the service. Will definitely use PC Events for our next event!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Donelle B

I want to Thank PC Events for an amazing day. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I meet Miranda when I picked up the linens. We were hoping she was assigned to our event. She was so wonderful to work with and kept everything running smoothly. I can't say enough. I will be... Read More using PC Events again.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kim S

I got married last weekend on Saturday on July 15,2017. The staff and the food were excellent. And the owner Kevin is great to work with and my day unforgettable. Thank you for everything

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Rebecca B

We can't say enough about PC Events Catering!! When we found them online, we knew we wanted to have them cater our reception. We wanted a great, yummy, casual meal and that is exactly what we got! We went with the Best Value Outdoor Barbeque Special. It was such a great deal... Read More and everyone loved the food! Some even went back for seconds and thirds! The staff that worked our event was amazing! Miranda was great even from the start, when we did a food tasting and needed to pick up the tablecloths early! Jen and Melissa did an amazing job serving. Brandon was a master on the grill. Angela did an amazing job bartending, making sure everyone had what they needed. They were all rockstars! We received many compliments throughout the night about the service and the food. PC Events was so easy to work with. I highly recommend them and hopefully we will be able to use them again in the future! They made our perfect day even more special with their great attitudes and service! Rebecca and Dustin :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lauren A

Comparatively, PC Events offers great all-inclusive package prices. Our event went swimmingly, the food was good, and the staff was kind and very helpful. We were however very frustrated with the administrative staff in dealing with everything leading up to the event.... Read More Language within the contract(s) versus various pages on the website were confusing and contradictory. Interactions with the administrative staff left me feeling like they were under-staffed and that they couldn't quite keep track with all of their clients. Make sure you look at every detail of your contract, make sure you understand each part of your contract, and make sure you ask questions.

2017-06-16T10:45:23 Response from the vendor

We appreciate all feedback and always stride to provide the best service, food, presentations and customer service. If we failed to provide that we are truly sorry as we have always had great reviews and push to make sure our customers don't have happen, what... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Loan B

Dealing with the office/admin staff was a nightmare. 9/7/16, I emailed, "Can you please tell me how many servers/staff are included with this quote? Will there be a lead coordinator not he day of the wedding?" Kevin replied, "Yes there would be a captain you can meet ahead of... Read More time if needed. As far as servers we usually include 1 per 20 to 25 guests with a buffet. It all depends on what food you are providing. I would say 4 staff members and 1 captain for the evening plus 1 bartender so 6 total. Let us know We have 1 opening left. Thanks" 11/3/16, I emailed, "Can you please give us the contact info of the person who will be in charge of the wedding?" He replied, "We won't know who that is until 3 weeks before any event date." 11/11/16, I discovered I was charged twice for my second deposit. Somehow, they forgot that I made my second payment 2 weeks prior. Nancy said my account was on autopay--something I was never told nor agreed to. I spent a stressful month dealing with the refund. 3/28/17, I discovered that water was not included in my contract. Read your contract CAREFULLY. I also discovered that the number of people assigned to serve could be as little as 2 servers, 1 captain, and 1 bartender. After pushing, Kevin agreed to 3 servers. 5/7/17 Nancy said my final payment was $1109.76. In reality, I only had $117.94 left to pay. Distressed, I contacted her to avoid another overcharge to my credit card. Her email response, " Sorry wrong client. Ill send you yours later. Thanks" The lack of professionalism and consistent mistakes were extremely stressful. 5/13/17 (14 days before wedding), I emailed, “Can you please give me the name and contact info assigned to my event?” Kevin replied, “We will know the end of this week.” This conflicts with his email on 11/3 to assign me a captain 3 weeks before the event. 5/18/17, Kevin finally tells me the name of my captain, Anna and gives me her Gmail. On 5/21/17, Nancy emails me, “I gave you the wrong email address for Anna. That is her old email address. You can email her at [email protected] She will respond from there.” Again, the lack of attention to detail and accuracy was incredibly frustrating. I correspond back and forth with Anna to try to set up a 15 min phone call. I received an email back, “Anna is out of town till Friday evening and then is working on Saturday wedding and yours on Sunday.  All this is listed on your final invoice. The arrival times, the napkin colors, etc.  She does not do anything in the office except captain the events and run corporate events. We are all set for Sunday and will be there with our crew at 3 pm Thank you” I realized that I was not going to be able to talk to my captain prior to the event as I had requested. I planned and organized my entire wedding by myself. The entire thing was DIY, down to the food. This caterer was the ONLY thing that has stressed me out to no end—to the point of tears on some days. Not the DJ, cake, venue decoration, bouquet/centerpiece arrangement, food cooking, setup coordination, etc. Just the caterer and their horrible correspondence. PC Events is my ONLY regret during my entire wedding experience. Watch out. Update: I see that PC Events has denied ever providing me service which is completely absurd. I'm not a competitor. Whoever is considering PC Events, feel free to reach out to me on facebook.com/loan.bui

2017-06-16T10:35:01 Response from the vendor

Whoever posted this which we think we know from a competitor is totally a lie. If these things happened we would have been contacting the client during this process to resolve any issues. First the date of the event is above on December 1st, 2017.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lisa O

The staff who worked our daughter's wedding were absolutely AMAZING! Professional, incredibly helpful and attentive. They were on time and prepared. They get 5 stars. And the food was tasty. Dealing with the office and admin staff is an entirely different story. They get 1... Read More star. Unorganized, unresponsive. And, make sure you know exactly what is included in your package and make certain your contract specifies every detail and matches what the website says is included. The contracts/invoices are contradictory. One line says caterer supplies X, Y and Z then two lines below that it says customer supplies X, Y and Z. The website contradicts itself as well when it comes to how many hours are included in the packages. And if you sign your invoice, your stuck with whatever it says and you pay extra for more hours even if the website says that ALL promo packages include XX hours. And then there is the table linens. It says the package includes all your linens. BUT, they have their own formula for how many they think you need. And that's how many you get. Not, all linens - their estimate. For example, if your tables seat 6, and they think a table should seat 8, then you pay for extra linens because you will have more tables than they think you should. Again - make absolutely certain you go over the contract with a fine tooth comb, particularly the numbers they give as estimates and get a SPECIFIC copy of the policy and what the packages are supposed to include.

2017-05-27T18:41:47 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/29/2017

Three couples Renewing Wedding Vows is stressful... PC Events Far Exceeded Our Expectations! We ordered Our Choices without "taste test" ... the food was Superb! Miranda was Fantabulous!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Linda J

I'm am writing in regards to my daughters wedding. We searched for LGBTA friendly vendors and came across PC Events Catering in Powell. My daughter and her fiancé Megan felt so comfortable with Kevin (the owner) and Diane, his sales manager. We did multiple taste testings all... Read More over the city and they made them feel so welcome and excited about their wedding. The reception went perfectly! Their staff is so kind and hard working. The food was just incredible. Thank you again to PC Events for taking such great care of the girls. I highly recommend them as a LGBTA friendly vendor. I will continue to recommend them to others. Sincerely, Linda J.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016

We used PC Events for our daughter's wedding. We received so many compliments from guests on how great the food was. The catering staff were extremely helpful and volunteered to assist us in areas they weren't technically responsible for. They were on time and kept everything... Read More flowing smoothly. Kevin was extremely helpful and responded to our needs promptly. We had to increase our guest list by 50 people very close to the wedding date and Kevin accommodated us without hesitation or complaint. They truly worked with us to ensure the bride and groom got everything they wanted for this very special day.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Vivien M

We had an amazing experience with PC events for our wedding at Camp Mary Orton! The staff was super professional and easy to work with. Our guests raved about the food too! So glad we picked them for our catering and rental needs. It was so easy for us to organize everything... Read More through them!! -Vivien & Austin McClain

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Angela S

Kevin at PC Events is a pleasure to work with. He is prompt in his responses and tries to accommodate your every wish. The staff on the day of our wedding was amazing! I didn't get our captain's name but she was so polite, sweet and wonderful. She even wrapped us up some left... Read More overs since she saw we didn't get much to eat during dinner (plan on that happening!). We got so many compliments on the quality of the food. It was great. Exactly like our tastings and set up very tastefully. My only complaint is dealing with Nancy. She supposedly does the invoicing in the office, but yet didn't know when or where our wedding was THREE WEEKS before the event! She drove me crazy to the point I had to pass her off to my then fiance, now husband. She was unprofessional in her communication style and seemed scatter-brained. I would use PC Events again, but only deal with Kevin. Otherwise, I have no complaints and would trust them to give you exactly what you want for your event.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Justine D

Kevin & his staff definitely delivered the day of the wedding. The food was amazing--we got tons of compliments from our guests. The service was top notch & they really contributed to creating a beautiful, elegant event. The reason I gave a 4 rather than a 5 is because... Read More communication during the planning process could have been better. But again, everything turned out beautifully, so I would have no qualms recommending their services to a friend in the future.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Our daughters HS graduation party was wonderful thanks to the great food and service provided by PC Events. We received many compliments on both the food and Miranda's service. She did a fabulous job from setup all the way through the clean up.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kelly S

We just got married a few weeks ago and used PC Events. Everyone always says that your wedding day is a blur and you won't remember all the little details, but this was not the case. The food was fantastic! We had tons of people complimenting and saying how much they enjoyed the... Read More food. The staff was also amazing. They even got our plates for us so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were able to pick up our linens ahead of time so that we could set up the reception site the day before the wedding and this was extremely helpful! All around, everything was wonderful! Thanks so much! -Kelly

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Tracey G

We use PC Events for corporate events. Kevin and his staff are wonderful to work with. They are prompt, efficient, cheerful, professional and passionate and it shows in their work and in the food. The wide range of services makes it easy and less stressful to plan large... Read More events . All of our events take place during regular work hours, but we have so much fun at these events it's easy to forget that we are at work. And the food...wow! Delicious! I highly recommend PC Events.

Unpleased

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Stacey L

PC Events was the preferred caterer for our reception venue. We were only given 2 preferred caterers to chose from & PC was within our budget whereas the other vender was not. From the initial meeting my husband and I had some concerns (i.e. it was 65 degrees in the office... Read More in the middle of December; we found a hair in our food (should have been an absolute NO at that point)) but we decided to stay within budget and give them try. BIG MISTAKE. When it came down to paying for the initial deposit, we were supposed to put down a 50% deposit on the cost of the event. We were charged for the ENTIRE amount!!! The owner made it extremely difficult to refund our money-- it took 3 months to get our money back. A month before the wedding, when we were trying to finalize our menu, we could not get a hold of anyone. We would call daily, requested to set up appointments, only to be told to call the following day. And when we did we'd have to leave more voicemails. The only redeeming quality is the catering staff. The day of the wedding, they were absolutely AMAZING! You could tell they were experienced and knew exactly what to do! The food was good and our guests complimented the quality. Overall, I would not recommend PC Events on the pure fact of the administrative nightmares I experienced leading up to our wedding day. If you're up for back and forth emails arguing about the terms and conditions of their service, then this is the caterer for you!

2016-01-13T13:44:58 Response from the vendor

Here at PC Events we do not make any excuses and if these things did indeed happen why did this client not put there name on the post and also bring these concerns to our attention. The brides dad asked us if we would do... Read Less Read More

Wedding 10/10/15

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jill G

We chose PC Events to cater our wedding at the vault and everything turned out perfect. We were very particular with quality, as well price and found out quickly it wasn't easy to find. We tried several caters in the Columbus area and was thrilled when we reached out to Kevin,... Read More the owner,through email. We set up a tasting and they provided several options to sample. Everything was really good and we were surprised to find the price for over 200 guests. We ended up going with prime rib, which was amazing! My husband and I both have some serious food critics in our family and they were blown away by how good it was. Several people were commenting that it was the best prime rib they have ever had. The staff went above and beyond our expectations. They were all professional and very helpful. We would highly recommend PC Events to anyone with a catering need, especially for a wedding

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

The service and professionalism was outstanding. They went out of their way to please our guests. I would certainly use them again. They made the bride and groom's day very special. The groom asked that they serve the bride her favorite meal which is pancakes and bacon and PC... Read More Events prepared special heart shaped pancakes just for her. The guest all laughed, but the bride felt special. Thanks PC Events for the outstanding service.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Angela Y

I have used PC Events for 3 weddings, 4 rehearsal dinners, and numerous company meeting barbecues. Kevin and his staff treated each event as if it was a special occasion. The food is wonderful, especially the barbecued ribs. They were falling off the bone they were so... Read More tender. The staff that cooks and serves at the events are more than accommodating, and go out of their way to help you. They even bussed tables while we were all eating. I cannot say enough nice things about this company. If you want to be treated like you are special, call them. I am calling today to set up another event. Sandi – Upper Arlington, Ohio

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Amber S

I had such a great experience with PC Events Catering. Trying to find a vendor for wedding food is not always the most fun experience but Kevin really made things easy for us. For the testing he had all the food we wanted to try and then some. We had several other tasting but we... Read More found that PC Events had the best quality and the food was really good! However, that was not the deal maker for us. Kevin really fought for our business. He was always quick to respond, professional and kept following up to ensure we did not have any questions. We felt like a priority with him and we did not get this same treatment with any of the other caters we tried. He was always willing to work with any ideas or request that we had. The customer service was great. Everything went perfect the day of the wedding and we received several complements on the food. The mashed potatoes were my favorite, I went back for 3rds. Since we had some extra food and provided to go boxes our guest were able to take the leftovers home that the staff boxed for them and they really liked that. The staff during the wedding did a great job of making sure we were full and satisfied. I would highly recommend PC Events Catering. Thanks for having such a positive impact on our special day!