Pebble Creek Golf Course, Restaurant and Event Center

CINCINNATI, OH

Book Your Wedding with Pebble Creek Golf Course, Restaurant and Event Center

A COUNTRY CLUB IN CINCINNATI, OH

Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Pebble Creek Golf Course is a charming spot for couples that are seeking a country club wedding that doesn't break the bank. Pebble Creek Golf Course is only 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati and West Chester, but it feels as if you’ve escaped to the country.

Pebble Creek Golf Course is open all year and is decorated beautifully for the holidays. During the month of December, there's a Christmas tree in every banquet room. In the warm-weather seasons, couples can choose to have an indoor or outdoor ceremony. No matter the time of year, Pebble Creek Golf Course offers stunning views.

The Garden Room and Terrace. The Garden Room and Terrace are beautiful spaces for ceremonies and receptions. This warm and inviting room has sparkling chandeliers, gentle recessed lighting, regal pillars, a built-in bar, a built-in cake display area and lots of light pouring in from the many windows. Stylish French doors open up to the Terrace, which is a great place for your ceremony or a cocktail reception. It houses a lovely gazebo and offers a delightful view of the lake. The Garden Room and Terrace can accommodate 60 to 300 guests.

The Verandas. The Verandas are great places to host pre-event cocktails and they offer unparalleled views of the sunset. Inspired by Southern plantation styles, the third-floor veranda is accessible from the Club Room and the Library. The second-floor veranda can be reached from the Augusta Room.

The Augusta Room. The Augusta Room is ideal for receptions and large rehearsal dinners. It has classic chandeliers, draped windows, a built-in bar, rich walls and carpet and a gleaming dance floor. The Augusta Room offers views of the lake and can accommodate 40 to 180 guests.

The Club Room. The Club Room is a wonderful space for more intimate receptions, showers and rehearsal dinners. It has a built-in granite bar, neural-toned decor and large windows that fill the room with light and offer views of the lake. The Club Room can accommodate 20 to 60 guests.

The Library. The Library is a warm area with deep, custom wood-paneled walls and trimmed ceilings, a built-in granite bar and French doors. This intimate spot can accommodate 10 to 60 guests and is great for indoor ceremonies, rehearsal dinners and showers.

The chef at Pebble Creek Golf Course is happy to work with you to design a menu that suits your unique tastes and budget. The site fee includes tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, flatware, waitstaff, setup and cleanup. The event-planning professionals are happy to work with you to help make your day meet your expectations and allow you to relax and enjoy yourself. An outside bakery must provide wedding cakes. Pebble Creek Golf Course is happy to recommend local wedding pros should you want help choosing other vendors.

In addition to the beautiful atmosphere, great food and professional, friendly service, Pebble Creek Golf Course offers a few extra perks. Make your event even more enjoyable with:

• Bridal suite
  • Wedding package deals
  • Amazing photo ops
  • Free parking
  • Wi-Fi

Southern Colonial charm with a beautiful view!

You can host an outdoor ceremony overlooking our lake, or an indoor ceremony in our Southern Colonial style building. You will love your wedding photos from our wrap around veranda, which has an amazing view of our lake and surrounding area. Your friends and family will love our fresh made food, friendly staff and atmosphere. You will love our hand holding and easy planning, just ask any our of our couples ! Call Teresa or Mary to tour.

Country Club, Garden, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

9799 PRECHTEL RD, CINCINNATI, OH (513) 385-4442

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Absolutely beautiful venue with exceptional staff and service! Teresa and her staff will help you have the wedding of your dreams. They are very professional, organized and help with every detail to make the day go as smoothly as possible. We had 240 guests and the staff... Read More made it seem effortless to serve that many people. Our friends and family raved about the food, the service and how beautiful it all was. The mac and cheese bar was a hit with our guests and made for an "over the top" experience. The beauty of the venue, golf course and of course the sunset make for exceptional pictures of the day! It was so nice for the guests to have the wedding and reception at the same place and the flow worked perfectly. You won't regret booking this great place! Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams at Pebble Creek!

2016-03-26T13:13:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your comments. It is certainly our pleasure. We, Mary and Teresa, love what we do and have great associates on our team. Thank you for choosing Pebble Creek.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Emily T

We had a plan for our wedding and with the help of Pebble Creek and Teresa, our expectations were exceeded and our wedding was more perfect than we could have ever imagined. We wanted a small wedding with about 50 guests and the atmosphere was beautiful, intimate, and personal... Read More as we joined two families with children together. The venue itself is breathtaking, and having the reception right there was convenient and easy for guests. The wrap around porch allowed for stunning photos and opportunities for guests to mingle and get to know each other. Every member of the staff was prepared and ready to go with whatever weather was thrown at us that day, and had 2 different Plan B options. They were more prepared than I even was! The staff was respectful, kind, and willing to help in any way possible. I highly recommend Pebble Creek as your wedding venue! They will help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Emily F

We had our ceremony and reception at Pebble Creek on July 2, 2016. First off, the place is GORGEOUS! You can not beat the views at this place... our guests still can't get over it! We worked with Teresa mostly and she is FABULOUS! She really knows the answer to every question... Read More you could ever ask! She was also genuinely happy and excited for us, even though she works with so many couples! We used the garden room which was the perfect size for our 135 guests. It was spacious and not too cramped at all. They did a great job of having everything ready for set up (with the help of the wonderful Jacob). The food was delicious and filling! They offer great package deals which makes figuring out costs easy! Everything is included so you don't have to worry about anything! And, there are lots to choose from! We would absolutely recommend Pebble Creek to anyone wanting to get married in the area! Go Teresa and Team!

I true hidden Gem.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Abigail Z

I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Tersa helped us so much from start to finish. They were even able to move our wedding due to being military. The setting was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We had a wedding of around 180 so we were cozy without being... Read More squished. The food was so hard to choose because everything we had tasted so good. They worked so well with all of our vendors and made sure everything we could ever need was handled. The servers the day of were also amazing. They took very good care of our guests and we were told by multiple guests that it was a wedding that could not be topped.

Mixed feelings

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Hannah C

My now husband and I chose Pebble Creek Golf Course to get married originally because of how beautiful the venue was. However, from start to finish we had a few hiccups with the wedding coordinating staff. We originally met with and started working with Robin. She was really... Read More helpful and easy to work with. However, during our planning process I tried to get ahold of her and was informed that she no longer worked there. We didn't receive any kind of contact telling us that we would no longer be working with Robin and we were never told who we would be working with next. I started working with Teresa after that and all seemed to be going well. She was very friendly and easy to get ahold of. I never had any problems with getting in contact or any of the planning. However, on the day of the wedding I showed up to Pebble Creek and Teresa was no where to be found. I had ended up working with Teresa up until the wedding day, but she was not there for the actual event. Mary was there to help with the big day. This upset me because I had never even met Mary before, and was confused as to why I had been working with Teresa if she wasn't going to be the one helping me on the day of. However, Mary was very helpful and accommodating on the wedding day. The service staff on the wedding day was phenomenal! I will forever rave about how wonderful the staff actually was at the reception. They were all so so so helpful and nice to everyone at the reception. After the reception was over they helped us all break down all the tables. They are seriously the best part about Pebble Creek. The food was also very great. We chose a buffet style dinner. We had beef tenderloin and chicken. I chose to eat the beef tenderloin, and although I'm bias, I think it was one of the best wedding dishes I've ever had. Pebble Creek was a bit on the expensive side. We paid about $55 a head for our buffet and an open bar. However, I do think that the money was worth what we got. I just could have done without the problems with the wedding coordinators.

Stunning Ceremony and Reception Venue with Excepti

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Jessica B

I fell in love with Pebble Creek's southern style plantation look & feel the first time I golfed on-site. Six months later, my (now) husband popped the question. I initially didn't think this beautiful of a place was in my budget, but I figured it was worth looking into. The... Read More event staff was so easy to work with, and they provided plenty of options to fit within my budget needs. We had 220 guests at our ceremony and reception (in the Garden Room). Here is the breakdown that you should know as a bride-to-be searching for a venue for your wedding: Overall--Pebble Creek worked out better than I could have ever imagined. My wedding day was the most flawless, beautiful, and memorable day of my life--and a vast majority of that was due to Mary and Robin (Event staff at PC). If you are looking for an outdoor ceremony (that has a back-up space if it rains--lol), look no further! I guarantee if you choose Pebble Creek, you will be happier than you could ever imagine. Ceremony Gazebo--comfortably fit 220 guests, the grounds were immaculate, and the ceremony photographs were incredible. You will be blown away with how beautiful your photographs look and how Pebble Creek is the perfect accent and back drop to remember your day. Event Planners--Mary was beyond accommodating to work with. She is extremely personable, will make you feel like you are the only bride she is working with, and will do whatever it takes to make your day extremely special. In the last three months before my wedding, she added a member to her staff--Robin. Robin didn't miss a beat. She stepped in to help Mary and helped keep everything moving on the day of the wedding. Robin is extremely personable and felt like a family member on the day of my wedding. They were both so wonderful to work with--words cannot express how thankful I was to have them create the most amazing day of my life. Reception--the Garden room fit 220 people and a photo booth great. My family and I were somewhat hesitant with the layout of the room, but it ended up working out better than we thought. The dance floor was constantly filled and everyone had a great time. Everything worked perfect. We brought in our own centerpieces--which I highly recommend. Food--I have to say the food tasting was out of this world! The creations and flexibility of Chef Mike will leave you speechless, and your taste-buds asking for more! We selected a choice of chicken with sun-dried tomatoes or a steak filet with a mushroom sauce, and we heard nothing but raves from our guests about how delicious the food was for our wedding. I was so happy with everything at Pebble Creek & cannot thank them enough!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Brooke J

We had our rehearsal dinner at Pebble Creek Golf Course. It is a beautiful place with a gorgeous balcony looking out onto the golf course. The food was delicious and the employees are soo easy to work with. They make sure everything is how you want it no matter what. Love the... Read More Pebble Creek gang, especially Mary :)

Great Venue

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Jessie K

Mary and Chef Mike at Pebble Creek made my reception wonderful! The food is delicious and the service was far beyond my expectations. A beautiful site that overlooks the golf course.

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Niki T

We used Pebble Creek for Rehearsal and the food and staff were amazing!!! Mary was awesome and was even there for our event!!! I was acutally surprised that she stayed until out event ended at 11:00!!! It was beautiful!!!

Pebble Creek was great!

Reviewed on 3/21/2011 Delyse C

Everything was wonderful here. Mary is the manager and she is amazing! My only (small) complaint was that we paid for some alcohol, but the bartender did not tell the guests - so they were paying for certain drinks when they could have had others at no cost. Other than that, it... Read More was amazing. I would strongly recommend anyone to have their wedding here!

Beaufiful Location

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Tessa M

Great food, Great Service, Beautiful locaion

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Lisa F

My husband and I were VERY pleased with Pebble Creek. It definitely exceeded our expectations. It was a little nerve racking to drop off all the decorations, centerpieces, etc. a couple of days before the wedding and completely put your trust in someone else to put it all... Read More together - I couldn't have done it better myself. The room took my breath away when I walked in - it was gorgeous. Regarding the food. 4 months before the wedding we had a private tasting with the Chef and absolutely loved the food. We had so many compliments from our guests after the wedding that the food was the best wedding food that they'd ever had. The outside was gorgeous and there are lots of great places to take pictures on the golf course. There is also a pub next door if you need a place to send guests to before the reception starts - great food and service there too! I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception!

Great place to get married!

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Angela G

The scenery is so beautiful! They are reasonably priced! Mary is great to work with but can be slow to get a hold of or hear back from but takes care of things promptly. We also had our reception there and it was great! Chef Michaels is amazing! He'll make any dish you want... Read More if you want something different than whats on the menu. The service is just amazing! I would highly recommend!

Rating for Pebble Creek

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Erin E

Meet The Coordinator

Teresa Dinwiddie-Herrmann

I began as an intern and became a catering manager,handling some of the city's most prestigious events in the city in some of the most prestigious and historic venues with Bensons Catering & Event Design. I then moved to The Phoenix were I helped plan 30-50 weddings a year. I was then lucky enough to work part time for an upscale boutique caterer doing weddings, bar mitzvhas, etc, at the Taft Museum, Adath Israel, etc. When I wanted to come back full time, I knew I wanted to be at Pebble Creek. Every client knows I want the best for them and they love the ambiance, food and staff here.