Book Your Wedding with Pen Ryn Estate

A BALLROOM IN BENSALEM, PA

Pen Ryn Estate of Bucks County in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, is for many locals synonymous with luxury. Situated right on the banks of the Delaware River close to Philadelphia, this 100-acre estate benefits from scenic views and plenty of photo opportunities. A 2,000-foot, tree-lined driveway makes for great first impressions, while the grounds are large and spacious enough for outdoor ceremonies, firework displays and more. There are two key venues to choose from on the estate, both of which benefit from river views and private gardens.

Pen Ryn Mansion was the historical home of the Bickley, Wharton and Drexel families, built in 1744 and since updated with contemporary amenities and improvements. Guests are free to explore the house for the duration of the event, taking in the private courtyard garden, parlor room with player grand piano and evocatively historical library. The house also features a sunken ballroom venue with a recessed ceiling and crystal chandelier.

Belle Voir Manor was once the carriage house for the Pen Ryn Mansion and is distinguished by its imposing portico entrance with water fountain and rooftop terrace. The main floor inside the house, with its high ceilings and ionic columns, sits at the foot of a grand staircase with a balcony overlook and benefits from a player piano for some authentic ambient music. Across a private courtyard, the grand ballroom awaits guests for the main event with river views, chandeliers and elegant crown molding.

A sample wedding package covers exclusive use of either main venue, including use of the ballrooms, each of which can hold around 300 seated guests or 400 standing for a cocktail reception. Access to the bridal suites is also included.

Catering is handled by the venue and typically covers a choice of hors d'oeuvres served for one hour and either a combination entree, just two entrees or a selection of food stations. A custom wedding cake is included, along with a champagne toast, all tableware and linens and a top-shelf open bar.

The initial deposit may vary and is determined on an event-by-event basis by the venue. The total cost is paid in nonrefundable installments, the last of which is payable no later than three days in advance of the event. Alcohol charges, gratuities and tax also vary according to the chosen package.

There are several benefits and enhancements that help Pen Ryn Estate to stand out from the crowd. These include:

• Silk flower arrangement centerpieces
  • Personal bridal server
  • Maître d'
  • Coatroom attendant
  • Valet parking
  • White-glove waitstaff

Pen Ryn Estate - Waterfront Venue in Bucks County

*Book tours by calling 215.633.0600* Pen Ryn Mansion & Belle Voir Manor are certainly not your average venues! Located on 100-Private Acres, nestled along the Delaware River, your guests are sure to be impressed! Every window shares either the incredible river or garden view making for great ambiance and a lot of natural light. Then, as a historic location built in the 17th century, our reception spaces have unique details around every corner - providing a plethora of picture-perfect backdrops. And to top it off, our award-winning culinary team will surely cater a mouth-watering menu for the special day! Our tranquility and privacy is unlike any other venue in the Bucks County PA & Greater Philadelphia Area. We are so much more than just a ballroom, so we invite you to check us out

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

1601 State Road, Bensalem, PA (215) 633-0600

AAAAAA-mazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Tricia J

I literally cannot say enough good things about Pen Ryn. We got married there Saturday August 30th – 2014, and it was amazing. We picked the venue bc of the uniqueness of it, the views and the mansion itself. I went to see a couple venues but my fiancé (now husband) only went to... Read More Pen Ryn with my bc he didn’t like all the other cookie cutter hotels and country clubs and refused to see them haha! Elizabeth went over every little detail with us – and after coming back for a 2nd visit with my parents we signed the contract!! Elizabeth and I talked very often – and she was always checking in to say hi and make sure the planning and everything was going good and what not. The Thursday before the wedding – we dropped everything off for our wedding (and there was a lotttttt of stuff haha) – and Elizabeth ensured me everything would be set up perfect and look just how I wanted it! After our ceremony at our church – we headed to Pen Ryn for pictures. The photographers, videographer and bridal party kept saying how amazing the mansion was and the view of the Delaware – and it really was!! The grass was cut perfectly, the flowers were amazing – everything was just amazing!! There were even sail boats and this huge wooden boat going by on the river at different points while we were doing pictures, they made the background even more beautiful! I’m so excited to get our pictures back!!!! While we were taking pictures down at the river – Joe came out with some waters for me and my husband. Joe was our bridal server – and he was incredible!! After pics we came inside and Joe was waiting at the front door for us with our signature drinks and food!! My husband was soooo excited bc he was starving!! People told us they could barely eat their dinners bc the food at cocktail hour was so good they couldn't stop eating. I highly recommend the mini burgers, bacon wrapped scallops and Asian station!!!! Every time I turned around Joe had a plate of appetizers for us and champagne. He also brought us in the see the main ballroom before the reception started! It was breathtaking. The room was so perfect and looked better than I could have ever imagined! Linda was our matradee – and she was just as amazing! She was so friendly and a huge help! All of the servers were so polite and very attentive to their tables! The reception flew by – but we enjoyed every single second of it!! Our reception was from 6:30 to 10:30 but we stayed and danced until 10:50ish! As we were saying goodbye to guests – all of the employees were busy around us packing up all of our stuff for us (and we had A LOT of stuff haha)!! It was so perfect. There were still about 20 of us there and we all walked to the front door and all of my totes of stuff were sitting at the front door packed and waiting for us – and then the staff loaded everything into our cars! The night was absolutely perfect and everyone was so accommodating! I had made a few requests to Elizabeth throughout the planning process – and every single one of them was done for us that night – from where certain decorations should go, switching out beers, having extra dessert and having extra table clothes set aside for us for a crazy family dance we have – everything was perfect! I really wish we could live that whole night over again!!! I would highly recommend having your wedding here!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Regina C

Pen Ryn is an amazing place to host your wedding! My husband and I got married here on November 21st and we cannot say enough good things about the whole experience. Brianne is wonderful to work with and so helpful with keeping track of all the many planning details and Jessie... Read More took absolutely amazing care of us that night. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating, the food was delicious, and the venue itself is incredible. We received so many compliments on the whole night from many of our guests and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. We wholeheartedly recommend Pen Ryn - they created a perfect day!

Stunning Venue + Exceptional Staff = Perfect Day

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Kate L

Pen Ryn is a most wonderful place to have a wedding. Our guests raved about the food and drinks, the friendly staff, and the beautiful venue. We held both our wedding and our reception here, and it is an excellent spot for both events. We even held the rehearsal dinner here the... Read More night before in the mansion (our wedding was in the Belle Voire Carriage House). Elizabeth was phenomenal in working with us as we planned each step of the process. She was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. Linda was in charge of our rehearsal and wedding day, and to say she was exceptional is an understatement. She coordinated things smoothly and positively. The staff there was efficient and friendly - many went out of their way to congratulate us. What a gorgeous venue, and what wonderful people who work there! We highly recommend Pen Ryn Estate!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Ashley S

My husband and I couldn't be happier to have selected Pen Ryn Estate as our wedding venue. We were looking for something a little more unique and Pen Ryn fit the bill. The venue sits on a gorgeous property overlooking the Delaware. After our initial meeting with Brianne, our... Read More event coordinator, we knew immediately that this was the place—we never bothered to look elsewhere! Brianne was phenomenal and made the entire process seamless from beginning to end. She was always very responsive and happy to answer any questions I had. Brianne listened to my vision, respected my budget, and executed it with her team more flawlessly than I could’ve ever imagined. Every detail of our day was absolute perfection. From arriving to dress in the bridal suite, to leaving at the end of the evening, everything and everyone exceeded our expectations and we were never treated any less than royalty. Our Captain, Jim, and our maître d’, Bridget were exceptional in every way. My husband and I never had an empty drink or wanted for anything. Their attention to detail was like no other and we couldn’t have been more pleased with how they went the extra mile with everything (i.e. constantly checking back to see if we needed anything, bringing appetizers up to the bridal suite, having my flats waiting for me at our sweetheart table.. I could go on and on!). They even made leaving at the end of the night simple—all of our things where packed up and waiting for us by the door. We especially appreciated how they took such great care of our immediate families throughout the entire evening. The food was, by far, the best we’ve ever had at a wedding. The mashed potato bar and the cocktail hour as a whole were such a hit. I was apprehensive to add steak to our menu as venues often serve overcooked filets, but not Pen Ryn. They took the time to check temperatures with my guest and everyone got theirs cooked exactly how they wanted. The cake and the confection plates were delicious, and the outdoor s’mores station was a huge hit. We were just so pleased with the food and our guests are still raving about it today. With such an incredible location, food, and staff, why would you go anywhere else? I truly cannot recommend this venue enough. Thank you, Pen Ryn, for giving us the day of our dreams!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Christa D

It was upsetting to see there was another bride in my shoes with this place, so close to her wedding! Luckily, I was able to back out before handing over too much money. It is a beautiful facility, and the event staff used to be wonderful - not anymore. We originally worked... Read More with Brianne, who really was great. Then we heard nothing for a year, and were told at the end of 2017 she had left. The new Event Staff was incredibly rude whenever I had questions for them. They sent me over my contract for review, which at first made me happy, thinking they wanted to be thorough to make us feel like they had us taken care of. Apparently, it was to sneak a few things out of our contract. This is strange considering I electronically signed using Docusign and can view that contract whenever I want, which they should also be able to do. So there was no reason to retype the contract. Besides the issues with my contract, they were haggling with me over the tasting! I'm not sure if Brianne had been making her own rules, or if they changed their policies and attempted to change all their current events to match. It was as if everything Brianne said to us was apparently "not how things have been done there ever". Considering all of the glowing reviews that mention her name here, I find that very unlikely. When I tried to discuss things with them, they pushed back hard. We spoke on the phone and the girl I spoke with was incredibly rude. We went back and forth a couple of times, until I decided I was not going to haggle and argue over my wedding. Please, any future brides, I beg you not to overpay at Pen Ryn just to be treated like garbage for your own wedding. I hope for their sake that they replace their Event Staff soon with people who are actually interested in doing that job. I'll be letting every single one of my guests know exactly why we switched.

2018-02-16T10:21:23 Response from the vendor

The 'Other Bride' referred to hosted her wedding at Pen Ryn after meeting with our Event Team. The Team updated the Brides event details, accommodated her floor plan and special requests and, weeks later, oversaw her spectacular wedding. We are honored that many of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Cassandra O

We had our wedding reception at Pen Ryn mansion December 2016 (better late than never to review!). I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue. Planning was simple, and they always were receptive and accommodating for guests with special diets etc. The food was... Read More excellent, and plentiful (no one went hungry during the happy hour! go for the mashtini bar it was a crowd favorite!). Our winter wedding was beautiful, with everything decorated for Christmas and they did give a discount for it being off-season as well. They also went above and beyond day of to make it special. They bought and surprised me at no extra cost a case of my favorite wine (Pinot Noir is not typically included in there amazing standard bar). We also had a personal assistant- if we did not have a drink or food she was there with drink and food (they even made us mashtinis and brought them to us in case we couldn't make it the mashtini bar). I felt pampered and so special. I would pick this venue again and again if I could!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Cara C

Up until 2 weeks ago things were going smoothly and we felt confident in this beautiful venue as well as the pleasant staff. We have 16 days till our wedding and as our wedding planner was replaced unexpectedly the Managment at Pen Ryn has yet to introduce us to the individual... Read More responsible for making our day go off without a hitch. We also are being told the staff now does not do anything to decorate for the bride and groom, when originally we were told if all boxes dropped off were labeled they would take care of the gift table, memory table, thank yous and all else as we had invisioned. I suppose we will see if things turn around. As for now I’m losing sleep and grinding my teeth from stress:(

2017-12-20T19:43:06 Response from the vendor

We have an Event Management team that meets with every host weeks/months before the big day. Our Event Team successfully rolls out the red carpet for each of our 200+ brides, grooms and their family and friends per year. We accomplish this with one private,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Susan K

My sister got married at Pen Ryn last weekend and it truly was the best day. We had a bit of a surprise snowstorm and the staff at Pen Ryn could not have been more accommodating. From greeting guests with umbrellas at their cars, to having drinks ready BEFORE the cocktail hour... Read More started to cleaning off guests' cars of snow at the end of the night, they were extremely helpful. I know my sister and her now husband were thrilled with the venue and we were all extremely impressed. Thanks so much to Jenna and her staff for going the extra mile to make my sisters' day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Cassandra S

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Amazing, truly amazing staff. They made the day so easy and absolutely perfect! Food was outstanding. Literally I cannot stop bragging about this venue. They went above and beyond.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sarah B

I had an AMAZING experience with my wedding at Pen Ryn on October 14, 2017. From the very beginning the staff was so friendly and helpful. I had no idea what I was doing so they helped calm me down every step of the way. The night of the wedding was nothing less than spectacular... Read More and the team was so attentive to not only my husband and I but also my parents and grandparents. Shauna even packed up cookies for my grand father to take home. The entire team made sure everything went smoothly. The food was amazing, I am constantly hearing wonderful things about how great the wedding and food was.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Maureen A

My Husband and I married on 10/20/17 at the Belle Voir. What an AMAZING experience. From the very beginning, we knew we were in good hands. We planned everything with Megan, who was exceptional! She made sure all of our questions were answered and treated us like family.... Read More Jumping forward to our big day! Jenna (our Maitre'D) and Shauna (Manager) were phenomenal! Never once did we have to worry about anything! The food was delicious! The staff was amazing and made sure we were happy every step of the way. My Husband and I love cars. My favorite car is a Mustang. I tried to find a Mustang to rent to use as a backdrop for a few pictures, but was unable to. Little did I know, my husband spoke to Shauna (who owns a beautiful red Mustang) and she agreed to let us use her car for pictures! What an amazing surprise from my Husband and the staff! Shauna had her car cleaned, just for us to use!! My Husband was so excited to surprise me! At the very end of our night, Shauna and Jenna decorated the Mustang with "Just Married", tied cans to the back (Just like in the movies), had a sparkler send off, and even let my husband and I take the Mustang for a spin! This was the best experience ever! Our guests told us how much they really enjoyed their experience at Belle Voir. I will forever recommend this Venue to anyone who is getting married, having a party, ECT. Thank you Pen Ryn for the unforgettable experience! #prefamily

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lindsay G

We had our reception at Pen Ryn Mansion on 9/30/2017. Brianne was really great to work with throughout the planning process and the day of staff (especially Nicole who made sure we had everything we needed throughout the whole night) was amazing as well. The night went off... Read More perfectly - people raved about the food (especially the asian stir fry station) and dessert stations. The prices were very reasonable and the building and property were beautiful and made for a really unique wedding venue! We loved everything about Pen Ryn and would highly recommend it to any couples looking to get married!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Amanda S

We got married 10/6/17 and the reception was held at the mansion. To say that everything was amazing would be an understatement. Megan was great, she was very attentive to my questions/concerns. She worked with me to make sure the day was exactly what we wanted. The decorations... Read More were done better then I could have imagined; Shauna captured my vision 100%. Nicole and Al were assigned to us the night of.. they were excellent!! they were so personable, polite and very attentive to our needs. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better night. From start to finish Everything was perfect. Our family and friends loved all the food from the apps & the mashed potato bar to the main course. I'm so happy we made Pen Ryn our choice for such a memorable moment.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Caitlin R

The Pen Ryn (Belle Voir Manor) staff night of our wedding was exceptional- all details and execution was perfect, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was an absolutely breathtaking venue and having the ceremony on site was so convenient. I could not be happier with how... Read More things turned out and the level of service we experienced working with Shauna and the team day of! I will be honest- leading up to the event working with the event planners was dicey. I felt that I wasn't getting fast and quick responses to my questions and was a little disappointed with the level of professionalism at times. The staff night of really made the whole night, which at the end, is what matters! Would definitely recommend to anyone planning a wedding in the Bucks county area!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sophie S

I cannot speak highly enough about our wedding at Belle Voir. Everything was wonderful, from our sales and planning process with Megan to the day of experience with Shauna and her team. We always felt so cared for and knew they had everything under control. Megan was... Read More hilarious and wonderful to work with, she had answers for me and my mom's never ending questions! The grounds are so beautiful, from the dramatic tree-lined entrance to the romantic ceremony pergola. The bridal suite was recently re-done and the lawn out back with the river view was so spectacular with our fireworks display. Everyone raved about the food, especially the appetizers. Our day of team checked on us regularly, made sure we had drinks, and Shauna even helped me fix my bouquet with a rubber band when a flower decided to go rouge. The team is so professional, friendly, and great at what they do. Thank you all for making our day absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maura C

Our wedding was back in August and Pen Ryn Estate did an AMAZING job!! We had both our ceremony and reception at Belle Voir Manor and was in contact with Brianne from start to finish! Brianne was always very quick to respond and helped us all the way through the planning... Read More process. I made alot of last minute changes and Brianne made sure all of it was written down and that our timeline was how we wanted it! She answered any and all questions from both of our parents too! Also, I started to panic a little the week of and she showed up the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly for me, thank you Brianne- it was amazing to see you! Jenna and Shauna were with us the day of and did an excellent job running the show!! They kept the the bridal party organized and made sure the entire night ran smoothly. The staff always made sure we had appetizers and drinks and were around at all times if we needed them. Belle Voir Manor is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and everyone involved did an amazing job! Our guests are STILL talking about our wedding and how beautiful it was and how amazing the staff was. All of the food.. from the hors d'ouerves, to the salads/main entrees, to our food stations throughout the night... they were all delicious!! We started the night with the Raw Bar which included an ice sculpture (we asked for the Leaning Tower of Pisa and they created a stunning 3-feet tall one!!). We ended the night with the Cheesteak station which was an absolute hit and people have not stopped talking about!!! A few small details: When we first booked Belle Voir I remember mentioning that I wish there weren't curtains on the ballroom windows but it wasn't that big of a deal. On wedding day, those curtains were GONE and I couldn't have been happier! I don't know who did that for me but THANK YOU and it didnt go unnoticed, I can't believe they remembered that from a year ago! Also, we had a sweetheart table and I noticed that my husband's and my napkins were folded into a tuxedo and a wedding gown, so cute and we loved it!! The entire day was so perfect!!!! Thank you so much to the staff again! I HIGHLY recommend booking at Pen Ryn Estate, the staff really knows what they are doing and it is such a beautiful venue for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Ellen S

My daughter got married at Belle Voir Manor on September 3rd and the entire wedding was FABULOUS !!! Everyone said it was a magical fairy tale wedding. Megan was so great to work with and Karen and Nicole were UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Every time we turned around Nicole, Karen or Sam... Read More was there asking if we needed anything or to get us a drink or food or anything we needed!! Everyone loved the food! Please tell Joel how thrilled we were with everything! Many many thanks to you and the wonderful staff for giving Laura, Jim and us the wedding of our dreams!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Justin O

We got married at the Pen Ryn Mansion in July 2017 and the overall experience working with Pen Ryn was great. Brianne was great to work with especially when we weren't sure what our final guest count was going to be. The outside grounds were beautiful (and the sun was to our... Read More guests back so we didn't have to worry about sun glare). The food was delicious for both cocktail hour and dinner. Our guests kept saying it was the best cooked dinner at any wedding they've been to. My guest asked for a medium rare filet, he got medium rare. Our Maitre'D wasn't very visible but the banquet manager and our server were amazing with anticipating our needs. We always had food and drink readily available. From the venue's stand point, things ran smoothly on their end. The inside of the mansion is so ornate it really produces such a unique experience and kept our guests wowed. We were a little concerned about the bar being outside of the ballroom but none of our guests commented on it and believe me, they were using the bar frequently. The dance floor was on the smaller side but that didn't stop our guests from all getting up and dancing. It did get warm in the ballroom as the night went on.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Savannah T

Literally amazing. Our drinks were never empty, the food was amazing, the staff took care of everything. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Tara D

We got married at Belle Voir Manor and were over the moon with how everything turned out! Pen Ryn Estate was the first venue we looked at and we just knew thats where we wanted to celebrate our wedding. There were some communication issues along the way, but Jenna and Shauna... Read More made sure that everything was ABSOLUTE PERFECTION for the day of our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy the entire night and had everything set up so beautifully! I was amazed with their team for the day of the wedding - all the servers and bartenders were exceptional, especially Jim and Mariah who took extra special care of me and my husband throughout the whole night. They always made sure we had a drink, food, or whatever was needed. We never even had to ask for a thing because those two were already on it! Mariah even got a mud stain off of my dress!! The food is just incredible and we still get compliments on it, as well as the entire evening. Thank you so much Pen Ryn/Belle Voir for making our wedding so perfect. It is truly a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Brittany K

My husband and I recently married on June 17th at Pen Ryn’s Belle Voir Estate. We worked with Brianne from day one, and had a wonderful experience throughout the planning stage. She was very easy to work with, and helped us stay on track during some difficult stages of the... Read More planning process. When the wedding day finally arrived, everything went perfectly from the our bridal party entered the building, to the end of the event. Shauna was our Maitre D’ for the day, and she was fantastic with keeping time, and ensuring that neither us nor our parents/bridal party missed a single beat. Jimmy was our go to guy when we needed something. If I needed a refill, it was in my hand before I even knew what was happening. The rest of the wait staff was phenomenal as well. Paris the bartender also received many compliments from our friends and family. The Belle Voir building is a fantastic venue for anyone looking, with delicious food, fantastic service, and beautiful décor. We cannot thank the Pen Ryn staff enough for everything they did to help make our wedding day as special as it was.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Becca M

We were married at Pen Ryn Mansion on August 5th, and could not have imagined a more perfect day! First of all, Megan made the planning process so simple and efficient that we never had to worry about any details falling through the cracks. She was so responsive to our... Read More questions and guided us through the entire planning process. When the day came, every detail was taken care of for us and I did not have to worry about a thing day-of! The grounds and mansion were gorgeous and well-kept. We were so impressed by the service for my husband and I during the entire wedding day. Our personal day-of assistants made sure we were always stocked with our own stash of food and drinks, and if we needed anything at all, they always seemed to be one step ahead and helped us out immediately. What we loved most was the combination of a unique indoor venue with a beautiful outdoor ceremony location and outdoor options for hanging out during the cocktail hour and reception. Our guests still haven't stopped talking about it. We had the most wonderful day and we'd highly recommend Pen Ryn!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Courtney R

We recently had our wedding at Belle Voir Manor at Pen Ryn on July 22, 2017 and we could not have been happier with our decision to get married here. We had searched EVERY wedding venue in the Philadelphia/Bucks County area, but we were blown away by the beauty of Belle Voir and... Read More Pen Ryn. Megan was a HUGE help throughout the entire planning process. She answered our endless emails and questions and worked with us to make our wedding perfect and gave us everything we asked for. Everything was perfect! On the day of, Jenna and Shauna (our day of coordinators) did an amazing job of ensuring everything was exactly how we wanted it at the reception. Throughout the wedding, Belle Voir staff did an amazing job of making sure we had everything we needed. They were constantly asking my husband and our bridal party if we needed any food or drinks throughout the night, which was so nice! At the end of the wedding, the staff packed everything up for us and put it all in our cars. They truly went above and beyond to make sure we had the most stress-free wedding and we did! Thank you to Megan, Jenna, Shauna, and all the other staff for making our wedding a dream. Everything went perfectly and smoothly thanks to everyone working there. I highly recommend Pen Ryn as a wedding venue!!!! Courtney Rosica

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Gina T

We got married on July 21st and had an excellent experience at the mansion. We were working with Megan during the planning process and Jenna / Shauna the day of. Megan was patient with us anytime we contacted her with changes (which was often!!) and the service on the day of was... Read More amazing. Time for pictures was a little tight because we only had two hours between arriving and the start the ceremony. We felt like we couldn't get to all of the scenic areas the venue has to offer! Some extra time would have been appreciated but all in all, it was an amazing day and we highly recommend Pen Ryn. Staff put out water during the ceremony (there was a heat advisory the day of) to keep our guests hydrated and as soon as the groom and I walked back to the patio, butlered hors d'oeuvres were waiting for us (delicious!) along with trays of our signature drink. When we sat down at the reception, appetizers were waiting for us at our seat, which was amazing because after saying hi to everyone I realized we had no time to visit the stations. After the reception, staff helped us set off floating lanterns, which as a magical way to end the night! Thanks to all who made the day so stress-free and enjoyable! :) Shout out to Al for keeping the bridesmaids hydrated and happy in the suite before the ceremony!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lizzy M

Beautiful, fun, amazing, and surprisingly relaxing. That's how I would describe our March 11 wedding at the Pen Ryn Mansion. Leading up to the event, the venue staff was so responsive and helpful, answering all of our questions promptly and coordinating with our other vendors.... Read More We worked with Megan leading up to the event. On our wedding day, they did a beautiful job setting everything up. We had to move the ceremony inside, and I was a little bummed, until I saw how they set up the ballroom specially for the ceremony. I felt like I was in a fairy tale, after they magically transformed a large, open room into this warm, intimate ceremony space . And the staff who worked the event were out-of-this-world fantastic. (Shout-out to JP and Nicole!) I was able to relax, knowing they were there, ready to help with any request. I was never without a drink in my hand if I wanted one. And everyone says you don't get to eat on your wedding day, but Pen Ryn made sure I got to enjoy the food and the fun! I don't think I could have asked for anything more. Thanks, Pen Ryn!