Pen Ryn Estate

Bensalem, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Pen Ryn Estate

Pen Ryn Estate, home to venues Pen Ryn Mansion and Belle Voir Manor, is a premier location in Bucks County PA for Weddings, Banquet, Meetings, and other Private Parties. With a plethora of rich history, as once being the home to notable families in the 18th Century, the estate has endless charm around ever corner. Additionally, being located on 100-private acres and right along the Delaware River, we invite everyone to visit the estate and see all we have to offer. Feel free to contact out Sales Team for further information about our packages and date availability. Appointments by reservation only.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

1601 State Road, Bensalem, PA

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Tricia J

I literally cannot say enough good things about Pen Ryn. We got married there Saturday August 30th – 2014, and it was amazing. We picked the venue bc of the uniqueness of it, the views and the mansion itself. I went to see a couple venues but my fiancé (now husband) only went to... Read More Pen Ryn with my bc he didn’t like all the other cookie cutter hotels and country clubs and refused to see them haha! Elizabeth went over every little detail with us – and after coming back for a 2nd visit with my parents we signed the contract!! Elizabeth and I talked very often – and she was always checking in to say hi and make sure the planning and everything was going good and what not. The Thursday before the wedding – we dropped everything off for our wedding (and there was a lotttttt of stuff haha) – and Elizabeth ensured me everything would be set up perfect and look just how I wanted it! After our ceremony at our church – we headed to Pen Ryn for pictures. The photographers, videographer and bridal party kept saying how amazing the mansion was and the view of the Delaware – and it really was!! The grass was cut perfectly, the flowers were amazing – everything was just amazing!! There were even sail boats and this huge wooden boat going by on the river at different points while we were doing pictures, they made the background even more beautiful! I’m so excited to get our pictures back!!!! While we were taking pictures down at the river – Joe came out with some waters for me and my husband. Joe was our bridal server – and he was incredible!! After pics we came inside and Joe was waiting at the front door for us with our signature drinks and food!! My husband was soooo excited bc he was starving!! People told us they could barely eat their dinners bc the food at cocktail hour was so good they couldn't stop eating. I highly recommend the mini burgers, bacon wrapped scallops and Asian station!!!! Every time I turned around Joe had a plate of appetizers for us and champagne. He also brought us in the see the main ballroom before the reception started! It was breathtaking. The room was so perfect and looked better than I could have ever imagined! Linda was our matradee – and she was just as amazing! She was so friendly and a huge help! All of the servers were so polite and very attentive to their tables! The reception flew by – but we enjoyed every single second of it!! Our reception was from 6:30 to 10:30 but we stayed and danced until 10:50ish! As we were saying goodbye to guests – all of the employees were busy around us packing up all of our stuff for us (and we had A LOT of stuff haha)!! It was so perfect. There were still about 20 of us there and we all walked to the front door and all of my totes of stuff were sitting at the front door packed and waiting for us – and then the staff loaded everything into our cars! The night was absolutely perfect and everyone was so accommodating! I had made a few requests to Elizabeth throughout the planning process – and every single one of them was done for us that night – from where certain decorations should go, switching out beers, having extra dessert and having extra table clothes set aside for us for a crazy family dance we have – everything was perfect! I really wish we could live that whole night over again!!! I would highly recommend having your wedding here!!!

Stunning Venue + Exceptional Staff = Perfect Day

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Kate L

Pen Ryn is a most wonderful place to have a wedding. Our guests raved about the food and drinks, the friendly staff, and the beautiful venue. We held both our wedding and our reception here, and it is an excellent spot for both events. We even held the rehearsal dinner here the... Read More night before in the mansion (our wedding was in the Belle Voire Carriage House). Elizabeth was phenomenal in working with us as we planned each step of the process. She was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. Linda was in charge of our rehearsal and wedding day, and to say she was exceptional is an understatement. She coordinated things smoothly and positively. The staff there was efficient and friendly - many went out of their way to congratulate us. What a gorgeous venue, and what wonderful people who work there! We highly recommend Pen Ryn Estate!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Regina C

Pen Ryn is an amazing place to host your wedding! My husband and I got married here on November 21st and we cannot say enough good things about the whole experience. Brianne is wonderful to work with and so helpful with keeping track of all the many planning details and Jessie... Read More took absolutely amazing care of us that night. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating, the food was delicious, and the venue itself is incredible. We received so many compliments on the whole night from many of our guests and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. We wholeheartedly recommend Pen Ryn - they created a perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Danielle D

Just seeing the beautiful Pen Ryn and all they have to offer makes it an easy pick. Meeting Brianne Sheahan will also help you to choose, she's the absolute sweetest and very knowledgable! Brianne was quick to respond to e-mails, she was helpful in making decisions, she is full... Read More of creative ideas, and was VERY down to earth! All the staff at Pen Ryn were on the ball, with reminder emails leading up to the big day helping everything run smoothly and then of course on the big day! The ENTIRE staff was so kind and attentive! Every time I turned around they were there to see if me and my (now) husband needed anything, but without over stepping. They allowed me to have a first look and approve all the decor at the reception hall, which was done perfectly! They made sure we had everything we needed in the bridal suite. I'm just amazed at how sweet and attentive they really were! We got so many compliments on the food and drinks at Pen Ryn! They definitely do not skimp on flavor of the food and alcohol in the drinks, everything was on point! The signature drinks I made up without even tasting were an absolute hit! EVERYONE complimented them and it's because the bartenders were that good! I would absolutely recommend this venue to all brides! Before my wedding I heard nothing but good things about Pen Ryn, even from brides who got married here 5 years ago! And they didn't let me down! Best day everrrrrr <3 thank you Pen Ryn Belle Vior Manor!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Kara C

LOVE! Everything about this venue we absolutely loved. We just had our wedding at Belle Voir Manor October 16th and our day was flawless! The food was amazing, the staff was even more amazing and the scenery at this venue is gorgeous! Everything from start to finish was perfect.... Read More We worked with Megan who was so nice, quick to respond to my emails and very accommodating. I highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Pamela C

I recently had my wedding at the Belle Voir Manor and it was amazing. We had our ceremony outside which was beautiful, the cocktail hour room looked great and is extremely roomy and the ballroom was beautiful. I am very anal and of course wanted everything to be perfect so I... Read More know I was a bit of a pain but Paris was exceptional with everything. She answered my emails faster than I had expected and was always available when we called her. I could not have asked for someone better to coordinate the wedding and answer my questions. Linda great as well, I don't know how she does what she does! Everyone was extremely friendly and every time we turned around there was someone there asking if we needed anything. I truly felt like a princess and could not have asked for a better night. I would recommend Belle Voir a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

I recently had my wedding at Belle Voir Manor, and it was absolutely perfect! We started our planning with Elizabeth back in a January, and she was awesome - very attentive, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable. About half way through the planning, we were informed that Brianne would... Read More be taking over. We were equally happy with her! I'm sure it wasn't easy catching up in the middle of everything we already had planned, but she made sure everything was set in stone. Our day was absolutely perfect because of her. She was detail-oriented, easily reachable (even emailing me back at midnight when I had a problem!!), and friendly. Brianne made sure no detail was missed. Linda was also a great help on the night of the rehearsal dinner and night of the wedding. The wedding was everything we could ever have wanted!! We couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Caitie R

My husband and I got married at Belle Voir Manor in June of 2015. From the moment that we walked into Belle Voir we knew that it was the perfect venue for our wedding! The site really has the perfect combination of outdoor and indoor beauty. After signing the contract we kept... Read More finding more and more reasons to love Belle Voir! Elizabeth was HANDS DOWN our favorite person to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is patient, kind, knowledgeable, and will do whatever it takes to make your day exactly as you want it! The food is excellent and you will not find any other venue with the quality of food, drinks, and staff for the price. It can't be beat! On the day of our wedding all of the staff was extremely accommodating and made sure that my husband and I, and both of our parents had drinks and were comfortable at all times. Thank you to everyone at Pen Ryn for truly making our day so special!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

We had my daughter's wedding at the Belle Voir Manor last Friday and the day was "perfect". We had the ceremony outside, then right to the cocktail hour and then reception. The cocktail area was roomy with plenty of chairs and high tops and the ballroom was breathtaking. My... Read More daughter loved every minute of the day which, of course, is all I wanted. Paris was our coordinator and she was fantastic! She was always available via email or phone and very helpful. Linda controlled the entire day and was fabulous!! Everyone told us how beautiful the rooms were and how delicious the food was as well. Great place to have your wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Erin .

I can't think of a more perfect setting for our Memorial Day weekend wedding. Our ceremony was outside Pen Ryn Mansion, overlooking the river. Absolutely everything was perfect that day, and the venue was more breathtaking than we had imagined it--inside and out! The food was... Read More AMAZING (highly recommend the ahi tuna on wasabi crackers as an hors d'oeuvres). We've still been getting compliments from family and friends on our venue choice. My only complaint is that 1-We were told there would not be a wedding at Belle Voir (the venue next door) the same day as our wedding, which we found to be false when the groomsmen from Belle Voir came over to take pictures before our ceremony. They are in the background of some of our pictures as a result, which was really disappointing and off-putting to us (But probably more inconsiderate on the part of their photographer!). Still, we would definitely recommend this venue to newly engaged couples and are hoping to attend another wedding there as guests in the near future! THANK YOU, PEN RYN! Love, Mike & Erin Gilbert

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Lauren B

From the initial meeting to the final event, Pen Ryn was enthusiastic, cooperative, flexible, attentive, and personable. Throughout our five-month planning process, we did not encounter a staff member that was not courteous, respectful, cooperative and easy going. The... Read More professional and expertise of everyone made our day PERFECT and MAGICAL. Megan, our sales representative (manager) was so easy to deal with; she was consistently available and always willing to work with us. In times of panic and stress, Megan was naturally calming and always made us feel at ease. Closer to the wedding, she even returned calls on her day off. Our bridal server, Nicole, was so attentive. We weren’t even finished food/drinks and she was right there ready to serve whatever we needed. Kaitlyn, the Maître d had everything set up as requested and the schedule of events were executed precisely as planned. We received raving reviews from our guests; “The BEST food we have EVER had at a wedding” seems to be the most reoccurring feedback. The food at cocktail hour, stations, all of the meals, the salad and deserts were ALL to die for! Everyone boasted about the gorgeous views of the Delaware and the beauty of the mansion. Guests were impressed with service and the uniqueness of the add-ons. They LOVED the Martini and Cheesesteak bars. A family friend said they always rate weddings at the end and ours was ranked as, “The Best Wedding” they have ever attended. In all honesty, it was the best day of our lives and that could not have been made possible without Pen Ryn’s incredible staff. We cannot thank them enough for the life-long memory!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Jessica S

We had our wedding at Pen Ryn on July 25 and it was just amazing. Choosing this venue was one of the best decisions we made. You get so much for your money and that includes top of the line service and professionalism. We worked with Paris for the last few weeks of our... Read More planning process and she was WONDERFUL. At a time that was so stressful, she constantly assured us that everything was great. We always felt better after we spoke with her On the day of, the whole staff was phenomenal. Nicole was the server assigned to the bridal party and she was out of this world. She carried CASES of drinks down to the river to serve our 20 person party during our photography session. My husband and I were never without food or drink in hand, and she even offered that if we wanted something from Wawa she would go get it for us! Amazing. There was no doubt that our guests were impressed with our wedding experience, and we were too. Thank you Pen Ryn for being THE BEST!!!

The Best Service a Bride and Groom Could Aak For!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jennifer V

My husband and I got married in the mansion a few weeks ago and we couldn't be happier! The entire staff was pleasant, extremely helpful, and provided the best service I've ever encountered! Our personal server, Nicole was a delight! She took great care of us, and made sure we... Read More did not forget to eat and that we had time to ourselves to preview the venue prior to guests entering the the reception hall! We paid extra for fireworks, and they were the best fireworks that we have ever seen! Our guest are still talking about how great they were! We highly recommend this venue, and the price is well worth the product!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Danielle T

My husband and I got married at Pen Ryn Mansion on June 6, 2015. I cannot say enough about this venue! From the time we toured through to the final minutes of our event, the Pen Ryn staff was OUTSTANDING. Elizabeth, the Catering Sales Manager, was our main point of contact and... Read More throughout the entire process. She was quick to answer questions and there to provide advice… and very nice! Pen Ryn Mansion is the perfect place for a summer wedding. Your guests are sure to be floored by the beauty and charm of the mansion! Luckily, with the amazing weather on our wedding day (partly sunny and 78), we were able to use both the mansion and the surrounding grounds. The patio was perfect for cocktail hour, and the lawn/foundtain/yard for bridal party photos! The night progressed seamlessly thanks to the help of the Pen Ryn team and the food was to die for. I cannot thank the staff enough and our wedding will always be remembered as THE BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Amanda E

Belle Voir was the perfect venue for our wedding. Everything truly exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have had a more exceptional time. Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with up until the day. She answered us promptly and was always happy to help. The grounds and... Read More ballroom are beautiful and the food was delicious!!! The entire staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a special day. They really worked to make sure us, and all of our guests, were having an amazing time. We also cannot say enough positive things about our Maitre D' for the night, Joe. He was always right there anticipating and waiting to hand us fresh drinks and food. He really enhanced our experience. I highly recommend having your wedding at Belle Voir Manor!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Tabitha B

We fell in love with the Pen Ryn Estate from the moment we first saw this amazing venue. What we now realize is that Pen Ryn is SO MUCH MORE than just a beautiful space! From start to finish, all the way through our perfect wedding day on April 24th, the service and staff of... Read More Pen Ryn continued to EXCEED our expectations. Our wedding coordinator, Elizabeth, walked us through every step of the planning process, starting a year and a half ago. She was attentive and responsive to all of our questions, no matter how big or small. She helped us make every decision and check each item off our list with ease. On the day of the event, the catering manager, maître d, and butlers (especially our personal butler Nicole!) were present and available for us and our guests. The food was delicious, especially during cocktail hour, where hors'doeuvres were constantly passed and the food stations stocked beautifully. The day went off without a hitch. These guys know EXACTLY what they're doing and you can tell they have perfected their process, however they also understand that each day and each couple is unique. They know how to make each day a very personal experience. We cannot say enough good things about the Pen Ryn Estate, and we would recommend it to any couple looking for a venue that fits many budgetary requirements, helps you plan and execute your event with complete ease, and caters to your every need with the utmost care. We know that we are going to look back on our special day with fond memories, and we definitely know that is due in LARGE part to Pen Ryn. Thank you to EVERYONE at The Pen Ryn Estate for giving us a lifetime's worth of memories in one beautiful day!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Kyle S

Absolutely perfect! I could not be happier with my experience at the Belle Voir Manor! I recently had my wedding and ceremony at the Belle Voir. Megan was my wedding planner and I could not be happier with my experience. From the moment I met her, she reassured my everything... Read More would be perfect and it was. She was quick to answer all my question and accommodate me with all my needs. On the day of my wedding we were fortunate to work with Linda. Linda made sure the flow of the wedding was perfect! She guided all guests and family members and made sure everything ran perfectly. Everyone raved about how amazing the food was. I have been to many wedding where the food was terrible. This was NOT the case at the Belle Voir. Everyone raved about how amazing their meals were. Joe was my maitre d for the night. He was extremely helpful and never left my side. Whatever I needed he helped me with! Overall I could not be more impressed with the venue. Everything was perfect and I would recommend this to any bride!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Jacquie g

I LOVED EVERYTHING!!! We had my daughter's wedding at the mansion. She had the ceremony outside looking over the river. Elizabeth was our booking manager. She was so helpful. She made great suggestions and always responded to us very quickly if we had any questions. Linda... Read More was our event manger. She promised everything would be perfect. And WOW did she come through. We met with her on Thursday evening for the rehearsal. She definitely wanted the bride to be happy on her day and it was clear that was her goal. Linda made EVERYTHING PERFECT. ( And with me being the crazy nervous mom, that was soo appreciated) We had Nicole as the brides server. Wow, this girl was more than amazing!! She took care of every need of my daughter and the rest of us. Nicole made sure my daughter had whatever she needed at all times. Before my daughter could think of needing something Nicole was on it. As well as the rest of the staff. The staff gave Better service than anyone could ever imagine. All my family still keeps talking about that. They are also talking about the great food. Everyone enjoyed everything. We started with the mash potato bar during cocktail hour. That is one of the favorites, along with the coconut shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops and micro burgers. Linda, Nicole and the rest of the staff took care of everything from start to finish. Including guiding, teaching, and comforting. By the time it was all over, they had everything packed up and ready to go for us so we didn't have to worry about that either. I can't speak highly enough of the experience at Pen Ryn Mansion. I am now planning on a family reunion here just so we can do it all over again

Elegant Venue - Exceptional Staff!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Dana G

We fell in love with the Pen Ryn Mansion the minute we stepped into the parlor of the main estate! I can't say enough about how accommodating the staff was and how professional. We received compliment after compliment from our guests about the atmosphere, the food, the... Read More staff, and the overall experience. So many of them literally said "Yours was the best wedding we ever attended!" From a bride's perspective, the staff at Pen Ryn couldn't have made things any easier. Our sales manager was Elizabeth and she worked with us from the start to ensure we had everything we wanted - from the menu, to the centerpieces, to the linens, to the placement of our favors and guestbook, to the dessert station and even down to being flexible and creative with some of the pricing so we could stay in budget. On wedding day, our event manager Linda told us we would want for nothing and that her staff was there to make sure we didn't have to think about anything except enjoying the day. She couldn't have been more right! Christine, our bridal server, was never more than a few steps away - she took care of whatever we and the bridal party needed. Karen, our maitre d', ran a tight ship and kept all of our guests happy with her professional demeanor and staff. And I have to give a final shout out to Jessie, my "train bustler!" (My maids were having some trouble getting my train bustled and Jessie saved the day!) We truly cannot say enough about how wonderful our affair was. You will not be disappointed booking any type of event at Pen Ryn. The food was delicious; the venue itself is gorgeous; the staff bent over backwards for us and our guests; and the pricing was comparable to other venues that aren't as nice (believe me, we shopped around). I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you Pen Ryn for making our special day even more spectacular!

We fell in love!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Maria T

From the moment my husband and I first walked through the doors of Pen Ryn for a tour, we fell in love with the venue. The mansion is stunningly breathtaking. We celebrated our wedding at Pen Ryn on New Year's Eve and it couldn't have been more perfect. The staff was attentive... Read More and the food was exceptional. Elizabeth Lotz was our coordinator and she couldn't have been more helpful, accommodating or professional. She is very detail oriented and guided us through the entire process to help ensure the perfect reception. The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and our pictures are amazing. We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Kristina V

We just had out ceremony and reception at the Belle Voir Manor on the Pen Ryn Estate and it was fantastic! The service was amazing, food was awesome, drinks were flowing! The staff was out of the this world. They made everything happen just as I had imagined it would. everyone... Read More from the office staff to those running the event were great, especially Elizabeth, Linda and Joe!! I would recommend them to anyone and the price was perfect for my budget!

more than i expected

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Stephanie

My husband and I were married at Pen Ryn- Belle Voir Manor. The facility and employees exceeded our expectations- especially Joe and Linda. The venue was absolutely beautiful- we were married around Christmas time and the decorations were classy and elegant. The food was... Read More delicious. Joe was responsible for serving us and he was a pleasure! He always made sure we had food and drinks available at any time. He is such a hard worker! I received nothing but compliments from our guests. And, the price was reasonable as well (we did get married on a Friday in the off season though). The event coordinators were difficult to get a timely from prior to the date, but overall, I was extremely pleased!

The BEST wedding ever!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

My daughter just got married at the Bel Voir Manor at Pen Ryn. The venue is absolutely gorgeous ! Have to see in person. The room for the cocktail hour was so roomy and warm yet elegant. The banquet room was very rich looking, very regal; The ceiling is high and the chandeliers... Read More were extravagant. So so pretty. But it gets better... The staff and people helping us were outstanding. They treated us like family, and were so accommodating. Then to top it off, the food was delicious. One guest said he cleaned his plate better than dishwasher!

A Chrsitmes Dream Come True

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

It has been exactly one week since my daughter and her fiancée had the most beautiful wedding ever at the Pen Ryn Estate. Pen Ryn was richly decorated for the holiday and provided an elegant backdrop for an exquisite reception. The attention to detail which had been evident... Read More throughout the planning time was certainly apparent on the day of the reception. The food was absolutely delicious and our guests were treated with the utmost respect by this professionally skilled staff who were so kind and courteous throughout the day. Everyone was so helpful from the coat check attendant to the valets and particular mention must be made of our outstanding event planner and event manager. Both made sure that our every wish was granted, anticipated our needs and made many wonderful suggestions to insure our day was perfect. Thanks, Pen Ryn, for all the memories!

Beautiful day, beautiful venue, accomodating staff.

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Jen A

A big thank you to the entire Pen Ryn staff for making our October 25, 2014 wedding at Pen Ryn Mansion a beautiful and memorable day! We continue to get compliments on how much fun everyone had and how beautiful the estate is. The entire staff was extremely accommodating to help... Read More everything go smoothly, especially at our rehearsal and on the day of our wedding! My husband and I couldn't have envisioned our day any more perfectly. Thank you SO MUCH!