Penn Oaks Golf Club

West Chester, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Simply Perfect

Our expertise in achieving - Simply Perfect - events is reflected in the personal attention we give to the big picture down to the smallest details. From elegant stations to formal sit down dinners, Penn Oaks will make your wedding events spectacular and create memories that you will cherish forever!

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

150 Penn Oaks Drive, West Chester, PA (484) 842-0601

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Rachel C

I’m thrilled to say that my wedding went without a hitch! We even got a BEAUTIFUL snowy wedding day. We toured a LOT of different venues but nothing compared to the way we were treated at Penn Oaks. They cared and listened and made sure they paid attention to what we liked or... Read More disliked. Carina was such an amazing bridal consultant, she truly went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and everything we desired. Our guests are still talking about the food and keep telling us how much fun they had and how well done the wedding was. The package is pretty much inclusive of everything, you won’t find a better deal. Penn Oaks thinks of everything for you, meaning the bride and groom have less decisions to make which is great because let’s face weddings are so stressful! I would highly recommend Penn Oaks and I have. One of my bridesmaid is actually getting married here next year! If you’re undecided, take a trip out to Penn Oaks to meet the staff. You won’t regret it and you will love it! I would love to do it all over again if I could, it was an incredible day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Genéa M

My husband and I had our wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club on July 24, 2016. Carina was our wedding coordinator. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, in making our day a success! The food is delicious, and the scenery!! We had over 300 people in attendance. We were told it... Read More was the largest wedding they ever had. They accommodated our guests well. I would definitely recommend Penn Oaks!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Hannah O

Everything was beautiful! All my guests loved the food, drinks, venue. I worked with Carina and she was always so helpful, supportive, and willing to help make my day perfect! I had several different food requests and she never made me feel like I was asking too much and was... Read More always happy to help! My sister also last minute put a slide show together and they helped her display that adding a personal touch to the night:) I also loved the ladies/men’s dressing rooms! And the owner was so nice! Every time I stopped in he greeted me like we knew each other forever, and was so excited for me and the big day. You can tell he loves what he does! I had my wedding on a Friday night which was great for my budget. I like that they have everything bundled into one price. No surprises! And they include a lot in that price! I Highly recommend choosing Penn Oaks for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Lena R

The perfect venue for our Sept 30th, 200 guest wedding. We had our cocktail hour in the outdoor tent. It was a beautiful night to have the tent open and it was the perfect area to transform into our late night dance floor. The indoor banquet hall was lovely and comfortably sat... Read More our large guest list. Dawn was accommodating of our requests and made the experience easy and simple. She contacted me when decisions were needed and didn't overlook any detail. The staff was friendly and experienced. Everything ran very smoothly and dinner was served promptly.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mrs. K

Every meeting, every encounter was completely stress free and fun! Every guest raved about the food it is an absolutely gorgeous venue could not be more happy my choice for wedding location!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Angela L

We are SO happy we chose Penn Oaks for our wedding! We got married September 9, 2017 on a gorgeous fall day allowing us to do the ceremony outside and cocktail hour on the patio. Our guests raved about how beautiful everything was and how nicely the evening flowed. I worked with... Read More Dawn throughout the planning process and she is AMAZING. She made sure every detail was taken care of so I could enjoy the day. Lisa took over at night and she too was a super star. She made sure we got the VIP treatment all night. Big thanks to everyone at Penn Oaks for such a special day!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Li (Yvonne) L

affordable! friendly,kind,professional staff! elegant! amazing food! easy! special thanks to our coordinator Sarah for putting out the fires when things didn't go as planned.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Emma M

Venue was beautiful, staff was amazing, food was incredible. We loved every minute of planning and celebrating at Penn Oaks. Everything was perfect. And the fireworks were worth it!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Danielle D

Our wedding was perfect! Penn Oaks was our first choice from the moment we visited. As soon as we booked or reception, they helped us every step of the way. Sarah, our wedding coordinator, was fantastic. She took care of everything and was extremely helpful along the way. The... Read More food was delicious, the outdoor patio is perfect, and all of the staff are friendly, professional, and take great care of the bride and groom, their families, and the guests. We could not have had a better experience.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 K R

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Penn Oaks on June 4th 2017, and we were very happy with our experience! The venue is beautiful and the staff was great. We received many compliments on how delicious the food was. Dawn was our wedding coordinator, and she was... Read More wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process, providing suggestions and support when needed. And to top it off - the price was very reasonable! We highly recommend Penn Oaks if you're looking for wonderful venue in the West Chester area!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jordan C

We were fortunate enough to have used Penn Oaks as our wedding venue on 6/30/2017. What an incredible experience it was working with Sarah, our coordinator, and the staff as they consistently exceeded our expectations every step of the way. From the attention to detail,... Read More fantastic dinner (each of our guests commented on), amazing fireworks display, and the excellent customer service, we were floored by how seamless Penn Oaks made it look. I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sophie B

Wow! Penn Oaks really pulls off a great wedding! Dawn was our coordinator and she was so helpful every step of the way. Not only did she make me feel like my wedding was in good hands, she did everything possible to make sure I was happy - she even came to our rehearsal dinner... Read More to go over the wedding with us!! Everything looked better than I could have imagined on wedding day. Love love love!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Liz D

We had the most perfect wedding at Penn Oaks on May 19, 2017! My family and our guests still talk about our wedding and how wonderful it was - from the beautiful venue, to all the friendly staff, to the amazing food! From day 1, Sarah allowed us to really make the wedding our... Read More own and was a total gem along the way. She was the perfect balance of letting us do our own thing while still offering recommendations to ensure a seamless day. My husband and I are total foodies, so food was incredibly important to us (we didn't want typical 'wedding food'). Penn Oaks' food is the real deal! One of my guests told me she had never eaten so much in her life and that's exactly how we wanted it :) We couldn't get over how amazing all the staff was. We obviously knew Sarah was great, but then to have the banquet manager regularly check-in with us throughout the wedding to ensure we were happy was above and beyond. The banquet staff were so professional and so friendly to all of my family and guests. The owner is the friendliest guy who honestly wants you to be 100% happy with your wedding - and we totally were! Sarah & and the Penn Oaks fam - thank you guys from the bottom of our heart for being great people and genuinely caring about your job and making your clients happy. We'll never forget our wedding day thanks to you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Mary L

We had our wedding at Penn Oaks in June 2017. We could not have asked for a better experience. Sarah was our wedding coordinator. She was attentive to what we wanted, answered all of our questions and worked tirelessly to make our special day as smooth and seamless as possible.... Read More The rest of the staff were sublime, and helped us with our every need. They were extremely flexible to work with and made sure that our day was unforgettable.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Elizabeth C

From start to finish, Penn Oaks was absolutely amazing. Our coordinator was Carina and, as you can tell from all of the reviews, she's the best! Throughout the planning process, she kept us informed of what we still needed to figure out and was very flexible with everything.... Read More Steve the owner is very welcoming and actually took us on a quick tour of the full golf course. For the rehearsal and the wedding day, Carina was right there guiding us through everything. I can't say how much her and the banquet staff made our lives so much easier. Our guests were so impressed by the staff, ceremony space, cocktail hour food and really the entire event. We're so happy we chose Penn Oaks as our venue and would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Connie P

We worked with Carina at Penn Oaks, and she helped make the wedding planning process easy. Everything is included in the price at Penn Oaks (cocktails, open bar, dinner, photo booth, etc.) so we didn't have to search for or deal with too many vendors. Carina was responsive and... Read More accommodating. The entire reception went smoothly. The venue was beautiful, and we received so many compliments on how fun the wedding was.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kristia B

Penn Oaks is a great value, beautiful location, and the staff was excellent. All of our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the venue was. Carina, our wedding coordinator, was so nice and accommodating. We could not have been happier with the service we received at... Read More Penn Oaks!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Melissa B

Our wedding at Penn Oaks was nothing short of amazing! We just got married on May 6, 2017 . The day was perfect, I wouldn't have changed a thing. All of our guests are still raving about the day and how great the food was. Our ceremony was outside and cocktail hour was out on... Read More the porch. We worked with Dawn and she was the best! Wedding day the staff was awesome as well! They set up our center pieces, offered us food and drinks throughout the day, and were right there if we needed anything. Penn Oaks was the best!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Lindsay A

We cannot say enough wonderful things about our wedding at Penn Oaks! We got married October 2016 and everything was just perfect. Our coordinator was Carina and she made sure everything went off without a hitch. All the decorations and details looked beautiful, the cocktail... Read More hour and food was amazing and the space overall worked so well, even for our large wedding of 220 people. We also had our ceremony on site and the outdoor gazebo space was so nice. Then our guests only had to take a few steps to the patio where we hosted our cocktail hour. It was all so convenient! Knowing that our family and friends love to dance, we opted to have the band and dance floor on the patio so there was more space for dancing. This setup worked perfectly and the dance floor was packed all night! We are still hearing from our guests how much fun they had at our wedding and this is all thanks to the team at Penn Oaks. We would highly recommend Penn Oaks for any formal functions!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Tara R

Penn Oaks is amazing! My husband and I had our wedding reception there in December and it was absolutely beautiful. The food and desserts were fantastic. Carina and the rest of the staff were wonderful and made sure our day was perfect. We could ant have picked a better venue.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Dede M

Penn Oaks exceeded every expectation I had for our wedding. From the actual space, to the food, and then to the people/service- everything was, “simply perfect.” On our first visit to Penn Oaks I knew it was the right venue for our wedding and reception. Our coordinator Dawn and... Read More the owner Steve went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Not every wedding venue made us feel welcomed or relaxed. They treated us like family from the moment we walked in and continued to treat us like family throughout our wedding journey. I knew I wouldn’t get this personal attention and service at any other venue. I have food allergies and my father is handicapped. Penn Oaks worked hard to make both issues a non-issue. The day of our wedding everything went absolutely perfect. I tend to be a perfectionist so it takes a lot for me to say something was perfect. Nothing went wrong thanks to the attention to detail of Dawn and the Penn Oaks staff. The tent sparkled for our nighttime wedding and cocktail hour. Every photo looked amazing with those lights. We had a seamless transition from ceremony to cocktail hour. Cocktail hour was phenomenal due to the food, drinks, and atmosphere. We upgraded to the Freddy’s station which was a huge crowd pleasure. We had the most compliments for that station! We are huge Freddy’s fans so it made our wedding uniquely “us”! After cocktail hour ended, our guests only had to walk into the ball room for dinner and dancing. It was extremely convenient to have everything in one venue. Dinner was delicious and the portions were very generous. Lisa, our banquet manager, made sure everything ran smoothly. We had zero complaints from our guests, only numerous compliments. We had the perfect wedding thanks to the entire staff from Penn Oaks. It was the right choice for us and I know it will be the right choice for you.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Regina M

This venue was PERFECT for our winter wedding. They have a 20% discount for weddings December-February and it let us be able to upgrade our package on a smaller budget. Carina was our wedding coordinator and she was responsive with the millions of questions I asked her. We... Read More had the ceremony in the heated tent, and we received compliments from everyone about how beautiful the space was. We were able to save food stations until the end of the night too that way guests could have late night munchies. The wedding party and I got ready in the bridal suite, which was huge and comfortably fit all of us and the beauticians. We were checked up on all day to make sure we didn't need anything. They really came through for us at the last minute when we saw the weather was going to be bad, and we were able to get a shuttle arranged the day before the wedding. Also, the day of, they decided to valet park the cars since the road was a little icy and it was cold. Overall, this was the most beautiful wedding I could have ever asked for, and working with Penn Oaks was very stress free. I could not have imagined a more perfect venue for my December wedding!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Mollie A

I can not say enough about how excellent Penn Oaks Golf Club. Dawn Claffey was wonderful to work with. She listened to my ideas, provided me with excellent suggestions from her many years of experience, and was extremely accommodating. Everything including the food, service, and... Read More staff was top notch. The room where cocktail hour was held looks stunningly beautiful at night all light up. My guests are still raving about the venue and how much they loved the atmosphere Penn Oaks created. I would recommend Penn Oaks as a wedding venue to any new bride looking for a great place

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Allie H

GO TO PENN OAKS! I cannot say enough about how amazing our wedding was. The venue is absouletly gorgeous! The course is great for photos and the indoor tent is very romantic and spacious. The food is incredible, we did chicken and salmon which were both delicious. The bartenders... Read More were great and even nailed our signature drink which was an old fashion. Carina was our coordinator and she was wonderful! I cannot say enough things about her! She kept us organized throughout the whole process , always responded to emails in a timely manner, and the day of the wedding she kept my whole bridal party organized and had us start as soon as our final bus arrived! she even sewed the button on one of the groommens jacket back on before the cermoney and when our card box wasn't working she allowed us to use the box from penn oaks. We also worked with Lisa and Sarah throughout the night who were also wonderful and helpful! Later on we even found out that due to strong winds , penn oaks was actually running on a back up generator ! haha and nobody even knew ! my wedding was perfect because of Penn Oaks!!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone in the area! -Allie and Drew 11/19/16

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Melinda L

Picking the perfect wedding venue is very stressful – The moment I stepped into Penn Oaks I feel in love with the place. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to have my Wedding at Penn Oaks. The wedding coordinator (Dawn) and the staff made my day absolutely perfect! Dawn was... Read More amazing to work with she was extremely nice, helpful and well organized. The venue itself was beautiful but Dawn and the staff did an amazing job with the décor. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside however due to the rain (brides worse fear) the ceremony was moved to the Patio and it was perfect!!! The food was amazing. I still have family and friends talking about how great venue. I highly recommend Penn Oaks!!!!!