Penn Oaks Golf Club

West Chester, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Simply Perfect

Our expertise in achieving - Simply Perfect - events is reflected in the personal attention we give to the big picture down to the smallest details. From elegant stations to formal sit down dinners, Penn Oaks will make your wedding events spectacular and create memories that you will cherish forever!

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

150 Penn Oaks Drive, West Chester, PA (484) 842-0601

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christine P

Choosing Penn Oaks was the easiest choice we made! My parents dropped in the day after Christmas and called to say I had to check it out. Originally, wanting a rustic wedding, I was reluctant, but seeing the pictures of patio lit up and meeting Dawn, I was sold. Dawn was... Read More amazing to work with! She was so kind, helpful and kept us calm! We loved our reception at Penn Oaks, from start to finish it was perfect! The food was amazing, the service was phenomenal and our guests are still talking about our special day! I recommend Penn Oaks and their team to everyone I know who is planning a wedding, or not!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jessica R

We had our wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club last weekend and it was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for anything more perfect. We worked with Sarah throughout the entire planning process, and she was timely with any questions we had. She made the process so easy and... Read More not stressful at all. We even decided to add fireworks only a couple of days prior and it wasn't a problem at all. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up impeccably and the day flowed perfectly. They went above and beyond and this wedding was anything and everything we could have hoped for. We would recommend them to anybody.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sara F

THANK YOU to the team at Penn Oaks for helping us plan, organize, and execute the most beautiful and memorable day of our lives! Carina is pleasure to work with. From the very first meeting we had with Carina (she accommodated us for a last minute venue tour when another venue... Read More cancelled for the second time), I knew Penn Oaks was the venue I wanted to have our wedding! Throughout the entire process, Carina was so attentive and truly cared about every single detail of the event. Everything, absolutely everything about the day and the venue, was perfect! We couldn't have done it without you! We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else! If you're not sure where to book - look no further.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Lisa S

Dawn is the in house wedding coordinator & she is awesome to work with!!! She made sure our big day went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Amanda J

I am not one to write many reviews but this place was nothing short of Amazing. From the moment my (now husband) & I walked into Penn Oaks we have had smiles on our faces! After the first time visiting, we thought there HAD to be something wrong with the place because there was... Read More no way we found the most perfect spot that easily. Everyone working there was so happy & friendly, you could tell they truly enjoyed each other & their work. They were nothing but helpful & made everything so exciting. I worked with Carina and believe she truly made this such an enjoyable experience. Carina & Steve made everything so convenient. We felt like we were at our own home the way we were able to make the day exactly what WE wanted and not have to abide to someone elses rules. Lastly, the amount of compliments we received after the wedding were amazing. We heard 'BEAUTIFUL wedding, such a FUN wedding, the food was delicious" and that is all thanks to Carina, Steve, and the happy staff they have working. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding such a perfect memorable time. - Ryan & Amanda Peabody 11/25/17

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jim B

Outstanding job by entire staff. The venue was beautiful. Kudos to GM Steve Dimarco, and our event planner Carina Hernandez. Couldn’t be happier.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Suzane M

We loved our wedding day at PennOaks this past July. Weather was gorgeous! Everything went the way we wanted. Carina helped us with everything throughout the process. She was very helpful and attentive. I would give 5 stars, but the only little tiny thing I didn’t like, it was... Read More the fact that the kitchen staff poured the champagne for the toast way too early. I was still getting ready in the bridal room when I saw them doing it. We had our ceremony there (which was beautiful!), and by the time everyone came in for the reception, the champagne was lukewarm. It wasn’t a big deal because people didn’t really realize - I believe; but I thought I should mention about it because I personally like my champagne cold. Other than that, everything went nice and smooth and I definitely recommend PennOaks! It was such a magical day for us.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jaime B

Excellent!! The time of our friends and family and our lives. When we went to the food tasting, it was amazing, but guests raved about their amazing meals!!! So reasonable and willing to work with any ideas you may have. Extremely accommodating for guests with disabilities and... Read More older guests. Also, had our puppy in our wedding and they were wonderful with him. Made him feel just as welcome as we were. We worked with ONE person throughout the entire process. Carina Hernandez was our coordinator and did an AMAZING job. Lisa was our banquet manager the night of our event and was available and kind and willing to change and alter ANYTHING we needed. Even provided a little bite to eat for our pup. HIGHlY recommended!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Laura M

I had my wedding at Penn Oaks almost a month ago, it was hands down the best day ever! Carina was my wedding planner and she did an amazing job. Penn Oaks and Carina went above and beyond for me and my special circumstance. My original wedding date was 7/22/17 but on June 7th I... Read More was in a horrible car accident and it was going to take many of surgeries and a lot of rehab for me to be able to walk down the aisle. The week of my accident I called Carina and let her know what happened and asked about changing my date. The next day the called me back and told me whatever date I wanted I could have as long as it was still available. So, instead of 7/22/17 we got married on 10/6/17 and it was hands down the best day of my life. They made sure every little detail was worked out and I didn't have to worry about a thing! I was a amazing day and I can not thank them enough for all that they did for me and my husband! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Dana R

Choosing Penn Oaks as our wedding venue was the best decision we made! The grounds are absolutely beautiful, my husband is a huge golfer so his eyes lit up with the idea of getting married on a golf course! We had our ceremony outside, and it was gorgeous! The cocktail hour... Read More was amazing on the patio, and the ball room was perfect and spacious fitting 165 people very comfortably! Our guest keep talking about how amazing the food was, and how beautiful the wedding turned out! We couldn't have done it without Dawn! She was AMAZING, she was so easy to work with, with her organization, she was so on top of everything. For the entire year of planning she was always there to answer our questions and make sure our special day would be everything we imagined! The entire day went so smoothly, Dawn was there early in the morning to let us get ready in the bridal suite! She took the time to make sure all of our special details were exactly what we wanted. She also took my husband and I on the golf cart to bring us to the best spots for pictures. The entire staff was extremely nice and helped to make our wedding day the best day of our lives! Thanks Penn Oaks <3 :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Genéa M

My husband and I had our wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club on July 24, 2016. Carina was our wedding coordinator. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, in making our day a success! The food is delicious, and the scenery!! We had over 300 people in attendance. We were told it... Read More was the largest wedding they ever had. They accommodated our guests well. I would definitely recommend Penn Oaks!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Lena R

The perfect venue for our Sept 30th, 200 guest wedding. We had our cocktail hour in the outdoor tent. It was a beautiful night to have the tent open and it was the perfect area to transform into our late night dance floor. The indoor banquet hall was lovely and comfortably sat... Read More our large guest list. Dawn was accommodating of our requests and made the experience easy and simple. She contacted me when decisions were needed and didn't overlook any detail. The staff was friendly and experienced. Everything ran very smoothly and dinner was served promptly.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Hannah O

Everything was beautiful! All my guests loved the food, drinks, venue. I worked with Carina and she was always so helpful, supportive, and willing to help make my day perfect! I had several different food requests and she never made me feel like I was asking too much and was... Read More always happy to help! My sister also last minute put a slide show together and they helped her display that adding a personal touch to the night:) I also loved the ladies/men’s dressing rooms! And the owner was so nice! Every time I stopped in he greeted me like we knew each other forever, and was so excited for me and the big day. You can tell he loves what he does! I had my wedding on a Friday night which was great for my budget. I like that they have everything bundled into one price. No surprises! And they include a lot in that price! I Highly recommend choosing Penn Oaks for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mrs. K

Every meeting, every encounter was completely stress free and fun! Every guest raved about the food it is an absolutely gorgeous venue could not be more happy my choice for wedding location!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Angela L

We are SO happy we chose Penn Oaks for our wedding! We got married September 9, 2017 on a gorgeous fall day allowing us to do the ceremony outside and cocktail hour on the patio. Our guests raved about how beautiful everything was and how nicely the evening flowed. I worked with... Read More Dawn throughout the planning process and she is AMAZING. She made sure every detail was taken care of so I could enjoy the day. Lisa took over at night and she too was a super star. She made sure we got the VIP treatment all night. Big thanks to everyone at Penn Oaks for such a special day!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Li (Yvonne) L

affordable! friendly,kind,professional staff! elegant! amazing food! easy! special thanks to our coordinator Sarah for putting out the fires when things didn't go as planned.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Emma M

Venue was beautiful, staff was amazing, food was incredible. We loved every minute of planning and celebrating at Penn Oaks. Everything was perfect. And the fireworks were worth it!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Danielle D

Our wedding was perfect! Penn Oaks was our first choice from the moment we visited. As soon as we booked or reception, they helped us every step of the way. Sarah, our wedding coordinator, was fantastic. She took care of everything and was extremely helpful along the way. The... Read More food was delicious, the outdoor patio is perfect, and all of the staff are friendly, professional, and take great care of the bride and groom, their families, and the guests. We could not have had a better experience.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 K R

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Penn Oaks on June 4th 2017, and we were very happy with our experience! The venue is beautiful and the staff was great. We received many compliments on how delicious the food was. Dawn was our wedding coordinator, and she was... Read More wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process, providing suggestions and support when needed. And to top it off - the price was very reasonable! We highly recommend Penn Oaks if you're looking for wonderful venue in the West Chester area!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jordan C

We were fortunate enough to have used Penn Oaks as our wedding venue on 6/30/2017. What an incredible experience it was working with Sarah, our coordinator, and the staff as they consistently exceeded our expectations every step of the way. From the attention to detail,... Read More fantastic dinner (each of our guests commented on), amazing fireworks display, and the excellent customer service, we were floored by how seamless Penn Oaks made it look. I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sophie B

Wow! Penn Oaks really pulls off a great wedding! Dawn was our coordinator and she was so helpful every step of the way. Not only did she make me feel like my wedding was in good hands, she did everything possible to make sure I was happy - she even came to our rehearsal dinner... Read More to go over the wedding with us!! Everything looked better than I could have imagined on wedding day. Love love love!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Liz D

We had the most perfect wedding at Penn Oaks on May 19, 2017! My family and our guests still talk about our wedding and how wonderful it was - from the beautiful venue, to all the friendly staff, to the amazing food! From day 1, Sarah allowed us to really make the wedding our... Read More own and was a total gem along the way. She was the perfect balance of letting us do our own thing while still offering recommendations to ensure a seamless day. My husband and I are total foodies, so food was incredibly important to us (we didn't want typical 'wedding food'). Penn Oaks' food is the real deal! One of my guests told me she had never eaten so much in her life and that's exactly how we wanted it :) We couldn't get over how amazing all the staff was. We obviously knew Sarah was great, but then to have the banquet manager regularly check-in with us throughout the wedding to ensure we were happy was above and beyond. The banquet staff were so professional and so friendly to all of my family and guests. The owner is the friendliest guy who honestly wants you to be 100% happy with your wedding - and we totally were! Sarah & and the Penn Oaks fam - thank you guys from the bottom of our heart for being great people and genuinely caring about your job and making your clients happy. We'll never forget our wedding day thanks to you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Mary L

We had our wedding at Penn Oaks in June 2017. We could not have asked for a better experience. Sarah was our wedding coordinator. She was attentive to what we wanted, answered all of our questions and worked tirelessly to make our special day as smooth and seamless as possible.... Read More The rest of the staff were sublime, and helped us with our every need. They were extremely flexible to work with and made sure that our day was unforgettable.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Elizabeth C

From start to finish, Penn Oaks was absolutely amazing. Our coordinator was Carina and, as you can tell from all of the reviews, she's the best! Throughout the planning process, she kept us informed of what we still needed to figure out and was very flexible with everything.... Read More Steve the owner is very welcoming and actually took us on a quick tour of the full golf course. For the rehearsal and the wedding day, Carina was right there guiding us through everything. I can't say how much her and the banquet staff made our lives so much easier. Our guests were so impressed by the staff, ceremony space, cocktail hour food and really the entire event. We're so happy we chose Penn Oaks as our venue and would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Connie P

We worked with Carina at Penn Oaks, and she helped make the wedding planning process easy. Everything is included in the price at Penn Oaks (cocktails, open bar, dinner, photo booth, etc.) so we didn't have to search for or deal with too many vendors. Carina was responsive and... Read More accommodating. The entire reception went smoothly. The venue was beautiful, and we received so many compliments on how fun the wedding was.