Penn Oaks Golf Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

150 Penn Oaks Drive, West Chester, PA

Reviewed on 10/09/2016

We just had our daughters wedding at Penn Oaks and it was absolutely amazing. Even though it rained, the inside venue was gorgeous. We heard over and over again how fantastic the food was, not to mention the amount of food available. Our event planner was Carina, and she was... Read More great to work with, and I suggest asking for her! Anything and everything you could have asked for was never too much. I truly can't say enough great things about Penn Oaks!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Peggy R

Not military friendly. They were entirely on board until we explained to them that we would need a military clause. The date was sold out from under us while we were waiting for an answer and we barely got an apology. We loved the venue, but if you are military, I would not... Read More recommend it at all.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jessica D

My husband and I got married on August 26, 2016 at Penn Oaks where we had both our ceremony and reception and I cannot begin to explain how AMAZING it was. Our wedding coordinator was Carina and she was THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Please ask for her!!! You will not regret it. The amount... Read More of patience she had, in order to deal with me and my family was truly extraordinary. She helped made our day go so perfect. On the day of the wedding Penn Oaks' staff were so nice, welcoming and tended to our every need. No need to worry about the food either. Our guests made sure to express how tasty the food was! Our family is accustomed to Caribbean food and during our food tasting we asked the chef if they could add jerk seasoning to our plates and needless to say it was a hit!!! What I love is that Penn Oaks went out their way to make sure the food was how we wanted it to be! During cocktail hour the food would not stop coming!!! The bartenders were super nice and to top off the amazing night my husband surprised me with fireworks! Our guests kept telling us how and I quote, "It was best wedding they've been to!!!". The stress leading up to it was worth it due to the end result! I'm so happy we picked this venue and honestly wish we could re-live it again <3 Please make an appointment to visit Penn Oaks!! The grounds are beautiful (perfect for photos!!!!) and the reception hall is gorgeous! Definitely a day you will never forget!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Gabrielle L

My husband (still getting used to saying that!) and I had our wedding at Penn Oaks on Sunday 4/24/16. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. I have dreamed about my wedding my whole life, and Penn Oaks helped make my dreams come true. From the moment we first looked at the... Read More venue in November 2015, we fell in love and knew it was where we had to have our wedding. Jeanette C was our wedding coordinator, and she was amazing. She was very kind, helpful, responsive, and professional. We had a 5-month engagement, and Jeanette helped make sure everything got done. The night of the wedding Lisa was there to help, and she was also very friendly and helpful. The food at our tasting was so good, it was hard to pick just 2 entrees, but we ended up choosing the Chicken Meditteranean and the Stuffed Flounder, both of which were delicious! Our cocktail hour, though my husband and I only attended for a short time, was great, and everyone raved about all of the food! Thank you Penn Oaks for helping us create the wedding of our dreams! If you are looking for a great venue in West Chester, I highly suggest Penn Oaks Golf Club!

Penn Oaks Golf Club & Dawn Claffey

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Steph L

Penn Oaks Golf Club…BEAUTIFUL place to have a reception! My husband & I had our reception at Penn Oaks(11/14/15) and were so pleased with how perfectly everything turned out! Food is DELICIOUS - all guests have been raving since! Dawn Claffey was a pleasure to work with... Read More in planning our wedding reception at Penn Oaks! Dawn was very patient during the entire process. She takes the time to meet with you/family to go over details, etc. Lisa also helped to make sure everything went smoothly during our reception…very sweet & attentive ALL evening. All of our family and friends have been going on about how fun & beautiful our wedding was since!

Our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Amanda I

We got married at Penn Oaks on September 6, 2015. Dawn and her staff were spectacular! She saw us through every aspect of planning. My parents are EXTREMELY detail-oriented and I'm an only child, and Dawn answered each and every one of their questions patiently and kindly. She... Read More never once made us feel like a nuisance! The day was gorgeous - every step was perfectly planned and everything flowed smoothly. My guests were never kept waiting. The food was delicious and the presentation was gorgeous. Dawn made sure her staff took great care of us - they ran back and forth getting us water! Haha, we were constantly parched due to all the excitement and everyone was gracious and lovely. There was even a wedding before ours, which I had worried about, but all my worries were in vain - it was as if we were their only wedding that day! I cannot articulate how perfect everything was - Dawn and each member of her staff made it the best day of our lives, and I couldn't help but remark to my new husband, at least six times, "Everything is perfect!" They even offer fireworks as a part of the package, and my father-in-law decided to splurge on it for us. It was amazing and they did a truly incredible job! Thank you so much to everyone at Penn Oaks who made our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Erin M

We had the most amazing wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club. We had our dinner in the ballroom and all of the cocktail hour and dancing was on the patio. The lighting on the patio was the most picturesque, magical thing I have ever seen. When I first walked in I almost cried... Read More because it looked so incredibly beautiful. Dawn was our coordinator and did above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. She was always flexible and met with us around our times. She made sure she asked us what we wanted before making any decisions and put together all of our centerpieces. It was the most amazing time and I could not recommend this venue more. The entire staff the day of was so accommodating and made sure that Mike and I had the best time of our lives. All of our guest raved about how much fun it was! Could not have dreamed up a better venue or experience!

So easy...

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Stacy G

Compared to the horror stories that I heard from past, present, and future brides about their venues, I was overly delighted at the ease associated with getting my reception together. Dawn was AMAZING...and she made this process better than I EVER expected. I am a very detail... Read More oriented person and I was ecstatic with how good everything worked out!!

Simply Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Having our wedding at Penn Oaks was the best decision we made. Everything was perfect! Dawn made sure every detail was taken care of and the entire staff was professional and accommodating.

Wedding- 8/15

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I just got married on August 28, 2015, and had my wedding reception held at Penn Oaks. I found Penn Oaks originally and heard many wonderful things about it from others. One of the major reasons my husband and I loved Penn Oaks is their large tent area. We were able to use... Read More both the ballroom and the tent room throughout the night. The tent provided the perfect space for dancing and other activities, including the photo booth. All of our guests were in the tent at the end of the night and there were many chairs and seating available to watch the dancing. We worked with Carina and she did a wonderful job making sure that we were on the same page during the whole process. The staff on the day of our wedding did a beautiful job setting up our reception area beautifully. The decorations we brought were all displayed nicely. The tables looked beautiful, the food was delicious, and our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful it was! I would highly recommend Penn Oaks for anyone looking for a classy, tasteful wedding venue. The greens also provides beautiful space for pictures. We were able to even use a golf cart and drive to other parts of the green for different backdrops. Thank you Penn Oaks for making my day so special!

Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Christine U

We had our wedding at Penn Oaks Golf Club and we could not be more happy with the quality of service that we received! They went above and beyond every expectation that we had set! From the very beginning, they were extremely attentive and always answered any questioned that we... Read More had. They were always courteous, genuine, and professional. Every detail of my wedding mattered to them- from the ceremony to reception. Carina was there every step of the way, ensuring that the day would be perfect- and it was more than that! My husband and I could not be more happy with the day. The staff was courteous to all of our guest and our family and friends could not believe the service that the Penn Oaks staff provided. Carina and Lisa were by our sides the entire day, making sure that we were always comfortable! The food is outstanding and the presentation of the entrees is very elegant. It is a day that we will always remember. I can not say enough nice things about this venue, and I would highly recommend it! Thank you, Penn Oaks! We had a fabulous time!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015

My wedding day at Penn Oaks Golf Club was everything I could have hoped it to be... The day was perfect from beginning to end. The staff was phenomenal, consistently checking in with the wedding party to make sure we had everything we needed. The ceremony was flawless, the food... Read More was incredible, the reception was elegant and romantic, the day over all was simply perfect!!! All my wedding guest stated that they have never ever been to such a beautiful wedding. A special thanks to Carina and Lisa, these two ladies were amazing in making sure my special day went off without a hitch! I recommend Penn Oaks Golf Club to any future brides to be!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Emily S

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Penn Oaks on 8/7/15. The entire process from start to finish was nothing short of perfection. From the moment I walked into Penn Oaks to visit the venue to the end of reception there, everything was absolutely fantastic. We worked... Read More with Dawn as our coordinator, and she was amazing. She was so easy to talk to and unbelievably organized. She sold me on the venue from day one. She gave great advice and was always on the ball. On the night of our actual wedding, Dawn was there to ensure that everything was running smoothly and that we were on track with everything. She turned everything over to Lisa once the reception got started. Lisa made sure we had everything we needed throughout the entire night. She focused on us as a couple, as well as our guests. We felt so lucky to be in the hands of Dawn and Lisa that evening. Our guests raved about everything. They LOVED the food and raved about the cocktail hour. They had nothing but wonderful things to say about both Dawn and Lisa as well as the bar tenders and other members of the staff. We didn't have one complaint the entire evening. Having our reception at Penn Oaks was a dream come true. We couldn't have asked for a better evening. Fantastic place! Thank you to everyone at Penn Oaks for making our day everything that we wanted it to be!

Loved our wedding at Penn Oaks

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

The staff at Penn Oaks and Carina in particular made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding celebration. It exceeded all of our expectations. I would highly recommend Penn Oaks for any event.

Fantastic Place

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Marcela G

This is one of the most beautiful wedding venues we've ever seen/been to. The patio, the ballroom, the scenery makes it absolutely amazing. We had our wedding there this past May, and all of our family and friends were really in love with the place. We are still getting... Read More compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. To make things even better, the service their provide is absolutely amazing. Carina was our wedding coordinator and she had the patient of a saint, plus she is incredible helpful. Always there when you needed her, either via e-mail or phone. She paid attention to all the little details I described to her, she made sure to take notes and ask questions. The best part is that she also speaks Spanish, which made it so much easier when I brought my mother to see the place. The Food was AMAZING! I think it tasted better the day of the wedding than the day we had our tasting menu. They were very accommodating and again incredible helpful.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Deanna D

Penn Oaks was amazing!! From the moment we toured the venue with Carina we knew it was the place to have our wedding. We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside. The atmosphere is beautiful and makes for some fantastic pictures. The staff was a pleasure to work with... Read More and Carina was absolutely wonderful!!! She was so quick to respond to my questions, offer guidance and assistance when I needed it, and was on top of everything the entire time from the day we booked all the way throughout the wedding itself. On the day of our wedding Carina and Lisa made sure everything went smoothly and it was the perfect day!

Just awesome!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

Penn Oaks made our dream come true. We just had our ceremony and reception there. Our wedding coordinator is Carina. She is just awesome! Carina is professional, friendly and patient. All the staff in Penn Oaks are friendly! All the details are taken care of. We are very... Read More satisfied with our choice and our guests had a great time in Penn Oaks.

The best wedding venue location--You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 3/07/2015 Ashley S

My husband and I are incredibly happy with the whole wedding planning process at Penn Oaks. From the day we first visited the venue, our coordinator Carina was warm, professional, and organized (a bride's dream!). Any questions we had throughout the whole process were quickly... Read More answered by Carina. We had several allergies in our families, and Carina was so great about making sure they were accommodated on our wedding day. When it came time to drop off our final check and decorations, our schedules didn't match with Carina's. She graciously swapped her work schedule that day with another coordinator so we could drop the check off later. She even made herself available so I could stop by and test out centerpieces one weekend when she was busy with another event going on at the club. On the actual wedding day, everything went so smoothly. Carina and the staff set up all the centerpieces and decorations just as I had wanted them. The food was so delicious and abundant. I had several friends and family members say it was some of the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Additionally, the service provided by the staff and banquet manager was excellent. After the wedding was over, they packaged all our decorations and even let us come pick them up the next morning so we didn't have to take them back to the hotel that night. I could go on and on about how great Penn Oaks is. We got so much value for what we paid. (Oh, and if you have your wedding in the winter (like we did), they have an insurance policy that makes your wedding FREE if it snows 6 inches or more on the day of your wedding. That was honestly the selling point for us since all the other venues we toured said we were SOL if it snowed on the wedding day.) My husband and I cannot speak any more highly of Penn Oaks and Carina! We will be recommending it to anyone planning any kind of event!

Penn Oaks helped make my dream wedding a success

Reviewed on 12/15/2014

My husband and I got married at Penn Oaks Golf Club on May 24th, Memorial Day Weekend. It was hands down, without a doubt, better than anything I had even dreamed of. The wedding planner we worked with was more than incredible through the planning process and the day of the... Read More wedding. The staff was wonderful the day of the wedding, making the day STRESS FREE! Our wedding will forever be the greatest day of our lives and we have Penn Oaks to thank for helping our big day simply perfect.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Emily H

AMAZING is the only way to describe this venue. The patio and ballroom are beautiful. The Penn Oaks staff were incredible... professional, friendly, and helpful. Our wedding planner Carina was great to work with and tied everything in together just as I had imagined it. The... Read More banquet manager Lisa went above and beyond to make sure that not only myself and my husband were having a great time, but that the guests were being taken care of as well. The whole night was perfect and to be a bride and not have to worry about a single thing the entire time is priceless. Our guests had nothing but the best compliments of the venue and it was more perfect than my husband and I could have ever imagined. Thanks Steve, Carina & Lisa for making the day PERFECT for us!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 KRISTIN P

My ceremony and reception was on Penn oaks site and my husband and I could not have been happier with our choice. From the very beginning carina our coordinator was so helpful and always available to talk if I had any questions or concerns. The day of my wedding could not have... Read More been any better, carina and Lisa made sure everything went smooth. While we were walking out to the tree to take pictures carina at one point had my bouquet and my 14 month old nephew in her arms (who was my ring bearer).She truly was amazing. I wish I could do the whole day all over again.Thank you to carina and Lisa for making my day so special!!!!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Penn Oaks was an amazing venue for my husband and I. The service, staff and our coordinator Dawn went above and beyond for us! They were very helpful with all the logistics and making sure every detail I wanted was seen out. The Fireworks were beyond beautiful and we had... Read More multiple people tell us it was the best wedding they were every at! Thank you Dawn and Penn Oaks for giving us a wedding we will never forget!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

We were married at Penn Oaks Golf Club on Saturday, September 13th 2014. Our wedding was awesome.. Carina was our coordinator, she was extremely helpful. Any questions or concerns I had, she answered in a timely manner and was easily available. The day of the event it rained... Read More and we had to have the wedding ceremony inside the permanent tent. They did a nice job, setting it up. We were very happy with the food as well. Many of our guest commented that the food was very good and there was so much of it. Lisa, who is the banquet manager took over on the day of the wedding after Carina left, she was just as helpful. Whatever we needed she was right there to take care of. My husband and I can't say enough nice things about Penn Oaks. Thanks Steve, Carina & Lisa for making this day just PERFECT for us!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Carolyn S

Penn Oaks was amazing! They are so organized and they know what they are doing for wedding preparations and day of! The ballroom is beautiful and the grounds are great for pictures. The service on the wedding day was perfect. I got ready at Penn Oaks in their bridal suite... Read More which was ideal- they let us order food for lunch and brought it to us. The service during the wedding dinner was awesome, the wait-staff always made sure we (bride/groom) had what we needed and wanted. Overall, could not have asked for a better time. Highly recommend for a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Sandrah P

From the very start Penn Oaks was amazing. The price's are very reasonable and include so much. The staff are always so friendly even when I called about something so stupid.Come the day of i didn't have to worry about a thing, Lori & Lisa (wedding Coordinators)went above and... Read More beyond not just for us but all our guest. They handled everything from the food & alcohol to wedding cake & decorations. We even had fireworks at our wedding from Penn Oaks. The food was superb, we had the normal chicken and beef for dinner, a cheeseburger station at cocktail hour and a dessert station. Everyone comment about how beautiful the venue was and how awesome the food was. I recommend Penn Oaks to everyone I talk to and would go back there for other venues.