Peppers Artful Events

Serving Cape Cod, The Islands, South Coast & New England

Inspired expressions in food, drink and design

The art of entertaining is enjoying yourself. We take your wedding personally and enjoy making it special and stress-free, even if that means sewing on a last minute button or standing in for a late usher. From a delicious and beautiful menu, dreamy dessert, and customized bar service, to stunning florals and enchanting ambiance, our talented artists design original events within a budget and timeline that works for you. As a certified Green Caterer, we believe in using the freshest ingredients by sourcing from local farms and tailoring our menus to fit what is in season. Let us create your one-of-a-kind dream wedding today

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2010

Serving Cape Cod, The Islands, South Coast & New England (508) 393-6844

Catering perfection

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Erin H

Pepper's was recommended to me by my neighbor as well as my venue. We couldn't have made a better choice. We got married in Aug 2014 and ever since we have been getting rave reviews from our guests about how delicious the food was. The tastings we made our final decisions from... Read More were impeccable and the final presentation was something out of a fantasy. I highly recommend this caterer. They were a little pricey, but I wouldn't have changed a thing and would do it all over again. They have excellent customer service and a pleasure to work with.

The BEST!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

June 26, 2014 we hired Peppers to cater a wedding at Glen Manor House in RI. The food, service ,staff and presentation could not have been better. As my family was in the food service/hotel business, I am particular. Peppers exceeded my expectations with great attention to... Read More detail. The flavor of the cake was especially created for us and was perfect. Everyone has said it was the best cake and wedding food they have had. Would absolutely hire them again...and again.

2015-01-13T06:59:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing us to cater your special day. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the wedding cake and food. We look forward to catering more of your events in the future!

Incredible Food - Even better service

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 amanda l

Jody, Lisa, and the other people at Peppers were phenomenal before and during our wedding. The food was beyond delicious and the staff was so accomodating. Several people told my husband and I that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. My husband and I are both... Read More picky eaters, but Peppers gave us exactly what we wanted. The staff was great too! They were super friendly and worked really quickly. I feel like the staff went above and beyond what was expected of them -Jody, my event manager who planned the event, couldn't be there the day of because of family obligations, but she checked in several times before the wedding to make sure I was still feeling good about everything and didn't have any questions. I met Lisa, my event manager for the day, 15 minutes before the cocktail hour began and she was incredible. We had an issue with the cake that my husband's mom made, and she helped us fix everything. I went to Peppers because of the great food, but the incredible, fun, energetic staff was what really amazed me about Peppers.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Michael M

Jody and her team at Peppers made for the best night possible for my wife’s 50th. Friends and family are still in awe of the food, service and hospitality. Jody worked seamlessly with the staff at the Connors Center in Dover and took care of every detail. The night was... Read More phenomenal and I can’t say enough about the staff and amazing food. Hosting over 75 guests, our friends were all amazed that I was able coordinate the perfect surprise party for my wife. Truth is - it was Peppers. I would recommend them to anyone in an instant. Peppers worked with me every step of the way, from initial planning, menu selection and graciously accommodated several specific requests. It was more than a pleasure working with them and I now only need to figure out a reason to have another party so I can I hire them again. One of the best nights we’ve ever had together with great food, friends and family. Hire Peppers.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Michael M

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Alyssa K

We used Pepper's for our July wedding at the Worcester Art Museum and I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking for a great caterer. From start to finish, everyone at Pepper's was very professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We worked mostly with Liz... Read More O'Neil and Tracy and they were amazing! Liz was so quick to answer emails (and I sent lots of them), and went out of her way to accommodate any requests I brought up, even dealing with numerous food allergies. The tastings were fun and easy, the menu options were amazing, and it made wedding planning so much less stressful knowing that we were in such good hands. They thought of every detail and made our wedding day seamless and wonderful. Totally worth every penny. They even ran a promotion during our wedding month so our three tiered wedding cake was included! Everything was so delicious!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Ali E

We are SO happy we chose Peppers to cater our wedding! Peppers' responsiveness, attention to detail, and efforts to get to know us and what we were hoping for were amazing. We knew at our tasting that we would choose them- never have we eaten so well! It's clear that Peppers is... Read More top-notch in the industry. We felt confident with Peppers' organization and collaboration with all our vendors and the venue. Peppers coordinated our linen and chair rentals and offered beautiful decor options- the presentation was beautiful! Peppers was so accommodating to guest needs and every minor detail. We are vegan and they were happy to help us create an incredible all vegan menu with us- signature drinks, appetizers, buffet, plated salad, bread, coffee/tea, and the most amazing desserts ever! (vegan cheesecake, buckeyes, ganache, carrot cake, chocolate cake). SO SO glad we chose Peppers. Everyone raved about all of the food and they were simply wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

There are not enough superlatives words in any language to describe what a wonderful job was done by everyone from chefs to servers to bar staff , all were exceptional. I recommended Peppers without reservation. I am still getting compliments on the food and the staff 4 weeks... Read More after our wedding. Cindy Faragi

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

We had a great Pepper's experience for our wedding held at a historic home in Providence. Every staff member was easy to work with, creative, and open to our ideas and special requests. We also collaborated well on the décor which we loved. We had a tapas style reception and... Read More the food was fabulous! The on-site staff did a great job too.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Alexandra L

We had a great experience working with Jody and Traci from Pepper's! My husband and I were doing a non traditional daytime wedding and they worked with us to create a great passed hors d'oeuvres and desserts menu that our guests loved. We had to make a last minute decision about... Read More whether to hold the ceremony and reception indoors or outside and the staff was great about getting everything set up quickly once we made the call to move indoors. I also loved that they noticed I didn't eat anything during the reception and made sure to make a plate of food for me for afterwards- they took great care of us and our guests and we would wholeheartedly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Whitney K

Start to finish our experience with Pepper’s Fine Catering and Jody Boyajian was incredible. Jody and her team exceeded any expectation I had in a wedding caterer. Jody was such a pleasure to work with. She spent a lot of time getting to know my now husband and I, our... Read More personalities and our visions for our wedding. We changed our catering strategy midway through planning and not only was Jody very patient but she was very involved in suggesting ways to meet our venue restrictions and catering visions. She was also very responsive throughout the whole process always responding timely. Her attention to detail and completeness in planning was evident in all our meetings and communication as well as our final venue walkthrough – allowing us to truly trust her and be able to show up at our wedding knowing everything was going to be perfect. It was also evident how passionate she is about her job. She always made you feel that your day was very special – that you weren’t just another bride on her list of events. She really wanted to make your day as perfect as you had imagined it to be. With that being said – the day of our wedding – we were completely blown away by what Jody, her team and Pepper’s Fine Catering accomplished. The food was incredible and we continue to hear how impressed our guests were by not only the food itself but the creativity and presentation of the stations, bars and hors d’oeuvres. It is a full package operation. The Pepper’s team decorated all our surfaces in ways I couldn’t have imagined but also in a way that echoed our theme. And the CAKE!!! Our cake was not only beautiful but it was absolutely delicious. I can’t wait until our one year anniversary to order the salted caramel devil's food cake again. If you’re looking for a caterer who is attentive, professional, courteous, personable, responsive, respects your budget and really shows that they care about your event HIRE PEPPER’s!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

Pepper’s recently catered my wedding at Tuckerman Hall. Trish Sherman was amazing to work with and helped us develop the perfect menu. She and the peppers staff worked seamlessly with our other vendors. The food was phenomenal (guests are still talking about it) and looked... Read More great too. We made a lot of our own decorations, and Trish and the design team set everything up and complemented perfectly with their own décor.

2015-08-17T03:11:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you. We are so pleased that you took the time and were so gracious with your compliments to Trish and our team. They all had expressed their joy of servicing you and your guests and as always, we love working in collaboration with the... Read Less Read More

ndnsms desk

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

We initially met with Jody, who was obviously knowledgeable and had worked with our venue before, which helped to put our minds at ease. Without getting into the gory details, let's just say that she is also deft at maneuvering politics within families, which is much... Read More appreciated. One of the reasons we went with Peppers was their affordability, but we were floored by the quality of the food as well as the service during the event. The tasting that we went to was outstanding: the food and decor excellent and the staff and chefs friendly and open. As we built our custom menu, Jody acted as liaison between us and the chefs to create a Japanese inspired American comfort food menu with tsukemono appetizers, miso sweet potatoes, and spicy garlic green beans. The sides were everyone's favorite! Appetizers were also gone as soon as they came out of the kitchen, they were that good! Darcy, our event coordinator the day of, was personable and well-liked on both sides of the aisle. The staff set up all of our personal touches and decor perfectly and our signature cocktail was served to specifications as well. A huge thank you to everyone at Pepper's for helping to coordinate and plan an amazing wedding for us. We could not be happier! This is definitely more than just a food service company, they are the whole package!

Catering

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Viki T

This caterer is amazing. They take their job seriously. Every aspect was taken care of. They have their own bakery, and our cake came out so good. Everyone at our wedding commented on how professional the staff was. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Maria N

We could not recommend Pepper’s Fine Catering more! We have heard from many, many guests that ours was the best wedding food they’ve ever had, and we agree! Not only is the food extraordinarily delicious, but the service is beyond amazing. Kathleen and Liz gave us everything we... Read More asked for and more. They went out of their way to make sure everything was just right, even acting as wedding day planners to help set up and make sure everything ran smoothly. They went above and beyond by making special meals for my picky nephews too! They just seemed to ‘get’ us and everything from the food to the décor was more than we could have imagined. Delicious food, presented beautifully-you can not go wrong hiring pepper’s Fine Catering!

Great to Work With

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Channon A

Pepper's was a great vendor to work with. We were having an early afternoon wedding so we weren't doing a formal sit down meal and they were great with giving us suggestions about what types of foods we could offer instead. Before the wedding, they were great with... Read More communication and planning for the big day. During our final walk through they worked with our venue to make sure everything was set. On the day of the wedding, Pepper's had amazing staff that made everything run smoothly. The food was great too. We ended up offering passed hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour and then had some display stations with cheeses, finger sandwiches, veggies, etc during the reception. It was a great way to help us stay within our budget and feed our guests. They were so thoughtful too. They brought some of the hors d'oeuvres out to the bridal party while we were doing photos so we wouldn't miss out. Later in the day they saw that the drink I was holding was just about empty and they asked if they could get me a fresh one. Pepper's is a great company that I would definitely recommend.

Fantastic service, food, and value

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Hayley M

We used Pepper's for many of our needs: food, dessert, tables, chairs, bartenders, linens, and more. From the beginning they were willing to work with us, whether it was finding the right food for our event, making suggestions, even helping us cut cost where we could. They... Read More helped us cater to (no pun intended) the multiple food allergies in our families, making sure all menus were labeled and always making suggestions. The dessert was incredible, people raved about it and asked which bakery we used. It made it so easy to have one vendor do so much. Jody was our sales manager and Kathleen was our day-of event manager. They were the dream team! Thank you, Pepper's!

Great Food and Service

Reviewed on 3/04/2015

We were really lucky to have help from Liz, Lindsey and Lisa at Pepper's. They are so detailed, patient and good taste. The wedding would not be that memorable without them. The food was awesome and the decoration was beautiful. It is the best choice. They pay attention to the... Read More details to satisfy the clients. We really appreciate that. Do recommend!!

Pepper's turned a rainy wedding into something special

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Becca S

I would give Pepper's more than five stars if I could. They are in the business of wish-fulfillment, and they deliver far beyond expectations. When we, the clients, had vague ideas of what we wanted but no clue how to bring them into being, Pepper's staff members came up with... Read More ingenious and beautiful solutions in every area — menu, cake, site decoration, and flowers. And their food is superb. For me the most stunning thing was Pepper’s’s ability to handle a last-minute change of ceremony venue because of rain: in just a couple of hours, they transformed a bare tent on a gloomy day into a glowing, intimate space for our ceremony. The profusion of flowers and candles warmed up the space and helped to generate a spirit of joy and jollity, turning a disparate assemblage of guests into a happy community. Many of us opined later that we were kind of glad it had rained because the same chemistry would not have happened outside, no matter how beautiful the surroundings. Jody was our behind-the-scenes orchestrator for all the details. She came aboard in mid-job after our first catering rep left the company, and she didn't skip a beat, immediately mastering our menu, schedules, and wedding philosophy, and offering many useful suggestions. To Caitlin — the floral designer — we owe the beautiful work that turned a rainy day from disaster into serendipity. Linda, the pastry chef, gave exquisite expression to our two wedding motifs — mountains and sunflowers — on an amazing wedding cake (which we had originally decided to forego — until we tasted her cakes!). Pepper’s is truly a model for any business, combining efficiency, competence, and know-how with art and heart. You know you’re working with special people when the site manager bursts into tears at the end of your wedding because she was so moved by it!

Quite disappointing

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

We would not recommend using Pepper’s - overall we had a difficult time working with them, and were unimpressed with the level of service given the high cost. The original Event Designer(ED),our main point of contact, was easy to work with and understood our needs.... Read More Unfortunately, after negotiating and signing a detailed contract (Service Agreement) 5 months earlier, the Event Designer quit 2 months before the wedding. There our troubles began. The new ED told us that our contract did not include enough staffing, even though our final guest headcount was less, not more, than what was in the contract. She insisted that we needed to pay for more staff. At this point, it was too late to go and select another caterer, so we were stuck. We protested but paid more because we were afraid they would sabotage the event. They did not seem to feel responsibility for following through on what they had promised, instead blaming the problem on the departed employee.The owner was unbelievably rude over the phone. Overall, we felt nickled and dimed. There were also many small mistakes (e.g., table layout, menu details) adding to the bride’s stress in that she had to constantly double-check and correct what Pepper’s sent us.It wasn’t our fault their employee left. Also, despite promises that Pepper’s knows how to work seamlessly with the other wedding vendors, we found this not to be the case under pressure. In the days before the wedding, the wedding day threatened rain, which naturally caused some confusion given that the ceremony and cocktail hour were to be outdoors. Pepper’s pushed us to commit to moving it indoors as early as possible, even though we wanted to keep our options open, explaining that we were willing to sacrifice certain things to have it outdoors. Instead of coordinating directly with the venue to come up with a plan, Pepper’s kept trying to make a unilateral decision to move it indoors, which caused confusion and made us feel that they really didn’t care about our satisfaction. In the end, largely thanks to the very proactive and professional venue staff, we were able to make a last minute decision to have things outdoors when the skies cleared. It was lovely, but if Pepper’s had had it their way we would have been inside on what turned out to be a great day. They did not live up to their sales pitch that they were flexible or creative. Finally, the quality of service at the event was not as we had expected. For example, the toasts were made with water, because wine inexplicably took so long to get poured. Dessert was served at one station instead of two as we had agreed. The DJ announced a cake cutting when there was no cake (we had a different dessert), which reflected a lack of communication between Pepper’s and the DJ. The fish was OK but the chicken was tough - not the quality that we had tried during our tasting. Pepper’s did set up the tables beautifully using our decorations and the staff was nice although the bartenders were inexperienced. It was not our fault that their employee quit. We think the upfront staff probably protected others from the owner. Overall we got the impression that he only cares about profits, and not customer satisfaction. When you’re paying so much, you expect a higher level of service. Our interaction with Pepper’s left a bad taste in our mouths, and we would not recommend using them for your wedding.

2014-10-02T17:38:08 Response from the vendor

Nothing hurts more than a review such as this and we are deeply apologetic to the reviewer. We couldn't even begin to respond to this as so many parts are without basis of fact. We have prided ourselves in bending over backwards to exceed a... Read Less Read More

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Olivia B

Pepper's Fine Food Catering is the best! We had the pleasure of working with Jody as our event manager for our wedding on July 26, 2014. From the beginning, Jody and the Peppers team were attentive, responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and always went above and beyond.... Read More If I provided an idea of what we would like, Jody would help us take it one step further to make it memorable. Papper’s provided catering as well as our cake for the wedding. After tasting their food and cake options, it was a no brainer to choose them for our wedding. Everything is extremely fresh and delicious, and customizable. We opted to pair certain sides with different entrees, and this was no problem. Peppers very evidently wants to make your wedding exactly how YOU want it, and this sets them apart from other caterers. On the day of the event, I did not have one worry, because I knew Pepper's had everything under control. I had a sense of ease and confidence because of the professionalism and reliability of this catering company. We have been married for 1 month now, and are already trying to find excuses to throw a party and have it catered by Peppers. :) Future brides out there- If you are looking for someone to partner with you to make your wedding unforgettable, Peppers Fine Food Catering is the place!!! Olivia Oppel

Peppers is Amazing

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Dahyana P

Peppers recently catered my wedding and they did such an amazing job. Susan Lawrence was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our wedding turned out to be absolutely beautiful with the various decor that Peppers provided and the food was beyond delicious! We worked with Linda from... Read More Peppers on our wedding cake. We had a particular flavor/idea of what we wanted and she took all of our thoughts in and created the most amazing tasting cake! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food and the cake and how beautiful everything was! I would highly recommend Peppers to any bride looking to make a real impression on her guests. The presentation was elegant and romantic which is exactly what we were looking for. I cannot say enough about the staff who worked on the wedding day to help make things come together smoothly, from the placement of our ceremony chairs to the centerpieces, everything was done perfectly and our night was so magical because of it!

Great cake and food

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Rachel C

They did a great job for a big brunch on Sunday for my family.

Loved Them! Yum!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Sarah T

Pepper's rocked! Deb was my consultant and was so awesome to work with throughout the whole menu planning and coordination process. The tasting was divine and the whole team brings their A game! Heidi works her design magic to bring your entire event/reception together. The... Read More details were perfect and the food was simply amazing. I wish I could have Pepper's at every event!

Best Ever!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Kevin O

Pepper's was the definition of professional, warm and genuine in all aspects of the planning and execution of our wedding. The food far surpassed our expectations and we both heard countless times that evening how it was the best food many had ever had at a wedding. Their... Read More willingness to be flexible and create a custom menu for us was much appreciated, as was the seamless coordination they provided with the other vendors to make sure the evening ran smoothly and to our specifications. We choose them with no prior knowledge of their company other then the high ratings from previous clients and we gladly want to add to that list for future potential clients, Pepper’s Catering is a class act company and we will recommend them to anyone and everyone who will listen. We only hope to have the opportunity to work with them again as it was such a pleasure. As two people who are in the hospitality industry we have high standards when it comes to quality and service and their team delivered above and beyond. Planning a wedding can very stressful as there are many moving parts but we both felt relaxed knowing that the Pepper's team had everything under control every step of the way.

2014-10-02T17:28:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It doesn't get any better than such a gracious review from people who work in the industry. Great people such as yourselves brought out the best from our team.