Peppers Artful Events

Serving Cape Cod, The Islands, South Coast & New England

Inspired expressions in food, drink and design

The art of entertaining is enjoying yourself. We take your wedding personally and enjoy making it special and stress-free, even if that means sewing on a last minute button or standing in for a late usher. From a delicious and beautiful menu, dreamy desserts, and customized bar service, to stunning florals and enchanting ambiance, our team designs original events within a budget and timeline that works for you. As a certified Green Caterer, we believe in using the freshest ingredients by sourcing from local farms and tailoring our menus to fit what is in season. Let us create your one-of-a-kind dream wedding today!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

Serving Cape Cod, The Islands, South Coast & New England (508) 393-6844

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Molly D

Pepper's was a wonderful choice for our backyard wedding at my parents' home this spring. Planning an at-home wedding was tricky given the multiple moving parts and various vendors we needed, and Pepper's delivered on every detail we requested. We were drawn to them for their... Read More comprehensive services: they provided both catering services AND decor, which made the planning a little simpler. And they executed so well on our wedding day: from the food preparation to the style and design to the warm and attentive service, Pepper's made a very strong impression on us and on our guests. We knew the food would be delicious, having sampled it at tastings, but we were blown away by how artfully it was prepared, how speedily it was delivered, and how perfectly it was presented. SO many guests commented to us that the service was truly excellent -- there was never a line for the bar and never a wait for a bite of something tasty or a glass of something refreshing. Moreover, we never even saw or heard the trucks moving food from the garage to the catering tent and beyond. It was as if they had conjured food out of thin air -- and turned my parents' back yard into a 5-star restaurant. We are seriously impressed. The florals were truly everything we'd hoped for, in color and style and feel. The colors and varieties of flowers were simply perfect, and every detail was so well-crafted. Pepper's even crafted a custom display board for escort cards and favors we'd found, and the result was amazing. Pepper's poured so much work into making our wedding memorable, beautiful, delicious, and seamless. We join our guests in raving about the high-quality food, the warm and friendly servers, and the smooth and efficient operations that made our wedding day a dream.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Maria P

I used Peppers for my wedding and it was the best decision I made (aside from saying yes to my fiance). I had a slight disadvantage because I was planning my wedding 3,000 miles away (wedding was in Worcester, and at the time I was living in Los Angeles). I worked closely with... Read More Liz O'Neil at Peppers and she made my life super easy. She is super knowledgeable about the menu and decor. She works with you on the budget and makes sure you are happy with every decision and every detail (and there were a lot of details!). And the food is outstanding! There is a variety to pick from and the chefs create the most memorable dishes. As a former event planner, I can say that having Liz and Peppers as my caterers was by far the best choice I made. The staff at the wedding was professional and on time. The food was delicious. I never worried which made my wedding day flawless. I cannot recommend them enough. And if you call them, ask for Liz. She is so professional and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Peppers for making my wedding day beautiful, yummy and stress-free!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Gita R

We are so thankful we chose Pepper's Catering for our wedding! Jody and her team were incredibly easy to work with from our first interaction. Not only was the food delicious but they let us come in for multiple tastings and really adjusted the menu to our preferences. During... Read More the wedding day itself, the Pepper's team was very flexible and able to adapt quickly when the schedule of events changed unexpectedly. Pepper's also helped with some of the decorations for our ceremony and reception, and we've gotten numerous compliments about the food and decor in the days since the wedding. The Pepper's staff was also so friendly and cheerful during the wedding from the event manager to the servers to the bartenders. They really helped create a fun and warm environment for everyone, and they even thoughtfully saved a plate of dessert for me and my husband to take home once they realized we didn't have time to try the dessert during the reception. We highly recommend Pepper's catering to others. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Sam M

We were lucky enough to book Jody and her team for our July 1st wedding. From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew the experience was going to be exceptional. The level of personalize, like the attention to my family's heritage and background features for desert, to the day... Read More of experience and thoughtfulness on our sweetheart table & VIP guests. Our tasting felt like a dream, making my parents and partner really look forward to making memorable catering selections. Jody also helped us with some of the finer details in the reception space, like a custom placeholder rack for our luggage tag place settings (we had a love takes flight theme). Our guest raved about the food, especially the braised boneless short ribs and desserts. The day of support staff welcomed all of our family & friends and made them feel comfortable immediately. We spent a majority of our budget on food because it is so important in our culture, and Pepper's exceeded at the challenge. We couldn't be more grateful to have worked with such a supportive staff. Many thanks.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Ellen U

Peppers just catered my daughter's bat mitzvah and they were wonderful from start to finish. My parent's best friend is the fussiest man on earth, and he went back for seconds! The food was exceptional, the wait staff were friendly and professional, and the decorations were... Read More gorgeous! We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Danielle S

Great service and excellent food! We loved working with Peppers!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Mary Jo O

Superb! Amazing! Just a few words that describe Pepper's Artful Events. Everything about Peppers was Wonderful! Jody and her team made my daughter and son-in-law's wedding a huge success. Our family and friends are still talking about how delicious the food was and how... Read More professional, attentive and friendly the staff was throughout the event. They made it perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Anna M

I cannot even begin to say enough good things about Peppers! I had never heard of a "full service" caterer until meeting with them and they certainly made my role in all of the planning so much easier. Dianne did an amazing job answering all of my questions in a timely manner... Read More and could point me to the exact person I needed when contacting another vendor. No matter the request, I never heard the word "no" or "we can't do that" in the entire year I worked with them. On the day of my wedding, Traci did a fantastic job making the day run smoothly despite the less than ideal weather conditions. Having sampled the food and desserts prior to the wedding, we knew the food would be delicious, but to see it prepared so beautifully and executed just as well in such a large quantity for all our guests was truly spectacular. Thank you again Pepper's for playing a HUGE part in our wedding and helping make a lasting and cherished memory for us and our guests!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Trish Sherman is absolutely fantastic. Whenever we had something that we didn't know or was a challenge, we called Trish and she would have the solution. She was the main reason we were able to hold a beautiful ceremony and throw a great party afterward. Trish is the best.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Chris M

Peppers catered our wedding just a few weeks ago. We had only heard amazing things from others, and they blew those expectations away. Everything was done perfectly from the day we met with them until the day of the wedding. I hope this review helps you choose them for your... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Megan M

We're obsessed with Pepper's! My husband and I chose a small venue for our wedding that didn't have a kitchen space. My parents were nervous at first because they feel that food is one of the most important aspects to a wedding. After meeting with Pepper's they completely... Read More changed their tune ... so much so that my mom started referring to herself as a "Pepper's Girl" and my dad trusted them to make his signature dish! Throughout our year long engagement we worked with Liz O’Neil ... who is absolutely amazing! She encouraged us to attend tastings and held multiple meetings/email threads to ensure that our day went off without a hitch. Pepper's did our food, bar services, cake, flowers and a majority of the decorations. Liz completely understood my vision and made sure every detail was planned out. About three weeks before our wedding we were assigned another planner, Morgan, who was with us on our wedding day. She and Liz told us multiple times that we wouldn't have to worry about a thing ... and they were right! We dropped off the decorations the day before the wedding, then arrived the following day to the perfect set-up! Not only were they great to work with. but the food/cake, flowers and decorations were amazing. We had multiple people tell us that our food and cake was the best food they've ever had. We couldn't be happier with our experience. Well worth every penny and we'll miss working with such wonderful people.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Colby G

My husband and myself were so overly pleased with the professionalism of Peppers! Food tastings and cake tastings were perfect and everyone was so welcoming. Liz and Morgan were so amazing with the placement of the stations at our reception and everyone at our wedding is still,... Read More to this day, ranting about how amazing the food and desserts! Thank you all again for making our wedding that much more amazing and fun!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Marisa P

Choosing Peppers was an obvious decision from the start. We hired Peppers for our catering and decoration/floral services and they were truly amazing. Liz, the event designer and director, was so extremely helpful that I felt that she was almost our wedding planner. She gave me... Read More so many honest opinions from her experience and it was so valued. Sarah was our event manager and was so professional and truly talented at managing a large event. We trusted her completely and everything ran better than we had ever imagined. Katie was our decorator/florist and really took our ideas and Pinterest pictures to life and provided me with my dream bouquet and vintage rustic look from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Guests are still complimenting the delicious food that the Chefs beautifully prepared. Together as an extraordinary team, Peppers created our dream wedding and we would choose them a million times over.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Janet C

Jody and her team at Peppers did a wonderful job creating my daughters ideal wedding - from food to floral arrangements. They were able to capture her eclectic mix of garden and Hawaiian and turned the Mass Audubon Habitat into the perfect setting. Jody was hands on from day... Read More one with a wealth of ideas. Katie was able to create the touch of Hawaii in the arbor decoration, table centerpieces, bar design, bridal crown and bouquets. Would highly recommend Peppers for your event of any size. Guests raved about the food (melt in your mouth beef and perfectly cooked salmon) even commenting about the cucumber water stand. Many also commented how pleasant and professional the waitstaff and bartender were.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Michelle M

Still salivating over the food months later! Peppers was beyond amazing - Liz is a goddess. She knew right away I wasn't your typical bride, and even though I was having a spring wedding, I wanted dark everything (goth). She made it happen. Everything from the linens right down... Read More to the glasses and flatware were perfect. She took our color scheme and brought it to life with every detail. And we had the classiest gothic wedding ever. The food was incredible. So much so in fact that my guests can't stop talking about it months later. And every time we had a meeting with them, Liz always made sure there were treats. She was especially concerned about my dad eating after long drives (parents were 2 hours away) with his diabetes. Who does that?! She always answered every phone call and email, no matter how frantic I was. Peppers also made our cake, which I'm having a hard time resisting the top layer in my freezer. Absolutely delicious. And the design was incredible. We have Lisa (pastry chef) a Legend of Zelda theme, and she killed it! Peppers also packed up all of our leftovers and sent them home with us. Not many caterers do that! So absolutely glad we chose them. I want to have another huge shindig just to work with them again! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 David T

I'd give them six stars if available. Melissa and the entire team at Peppers are amazing. We had a reception of 250 planned at our home. When we began planning the entire yard where we hoped to hold the reception was under major renovation with trenching for a new patio,... Read More propane, elec. etc. She was a trooper. The husband and I focused on the house and she took care of everything else. Menus, tents, tables, glassware, all of it. The big day, it rained. Happy to have had those tents!! The food was AMAZING. Honestly, try the Duck Confit and stuffed dates The staff (a small army) were incredible troopers, getting soaking wet going back and forth between food prep and the tents. Not a frown among them. The rain stopped finally, we got some sun and a rainbow. Between Melissa and Tracy, they kept everything moving and on schedule. We didn't need to think of a thing except hosting our family and friends. Perfect day and perfect ending.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Cassie W

My husband and I could not have been happier with Pepper’s Catering for our wedding this past July! From the very beginning Jody and the team were incredibly accommodating with our tight schedule for a consultative conversation and a follow-up menu tasting at their Northborough... Read More location. They catered both our plated dinner as well as our wedding cake and we received compliments on both throughout the night! (And bonus, they’ll make you a new top tier of your cake for your first anniversary – no frozen cake here!) They also didn’t hesitate to take on a few extra tasks for décor set up when I had a couple of curveballs leading up to the big day, it was such a relief to work with such an accommodating and professional team. Pepper’s truly wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day, and they did a great job. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Madeline R

My husband and I chose Peppers to cater our wedding this summer and we are SO glad we did! Jody and her staff were absolutely incredible from the very beginning of the process until the wedding day. Jody was so easy to work with and was so responsive to my many emails and... Read More questions. On the day of the wedding, the staff was absolutely amazing. They were extremely attentive to us and our guests and everything moved like clockwork. One staff member was even assigned to the wedding party during cocktail hour to make sure we all got to eat during photos! The staff constantly checked in on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we had what we needed and offered to bring us food or fresh drinks. We got so many compliments on how thoughtful and attentive the staff was as well as how incredible the food was! At the end of the night, the staff packed up plates of leftovers for my husband and I so we could enjoy our food the next day. The decorations were beautiful, too - everything looked amazing and perfectly in line with what I had envisioned for our day. We were absolutely blown away by the attentiveness and talent of the Peppers staff and would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Rick A

Peppers Artful Events is a great option for your special day. They were communicative and followed through on te execution of our wedding day. The food is still being talked about and the staff were friendly and efficient. Peppers has creative ideas and great taste.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kristen S

Pepper's catered my wedding at Tower Hill Botanic Garden, and they did an outstanding job! I heard from multiple guests that the food was delicious, the flowers were beautiful, and the table settings were unique. Jody was meticulous with each detail and did an excellent job... Read More staying in touch with both my family and the wedding coordinator at our venue. I live out of state, and Jody was very accommodating with my schedule, and her familiarity with Tower Hill was reassuring. Our wedding flowed seamlessly, and much thanks to Peppers Artful Events! Jody's assistant Ariel also helped at my wedding and bridal shower, and she is organized and helpful. There's an excellent team at Pepper's, and I highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Mary K

Pepper's Artful Events exceeded my expectations! In the year leading up to the wedding our coordinator Jody was the most helpful person-- helping us decide on timeline, decor, and menu options. She was prompt in all her responses and incredibly organized and knowledgeable.... Read More Before the wedding, we had an amazing tasting so we expected the food to be good on the day of and we were not disappointed. I was blown away by the food and service and our guests were too! I heard so many amazing things about the food and because the bride and groom are busy during dinner service, they even saved our meals and a piece of cake for each of us to eat when we finally had the chance! They were also great with catering towards certain dietary needs like gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut allergies for some of our guests. When I saw the way the tent looked for the first time I was moved to tears because everything was 10x better than I expected. Pepper's delivered amazing results for us. The day-of staff was accommodating and amazingly helpful. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend Pepper's to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Michael M

Jody and her team at Peppers made for the best night possible for my wife’s 50th. Friends and family are still in awe of the food, service and hospitality. Jody worked seamlessly with the staff at the Connors Center in Dover and took care of every detail. The night was... Read More phenomenal and I can’t say enough about the staff and amazing food. Hosting over 75 guests, our friends were all amazed that I was able coordinate the perfect surprise party for my wife. Truth is - it was Peppers. I would recommend them to anyone in an instant. Peppers worked with me every step of the way, from initial planning, menu selection and graciously accommodated several specific requests. It was more than a pleasure working with them and I now only need to figure out a reason to have another party so I can I hire them again. One of the best nights we’ve ever had together with great food, friends and family. Hire Peppers.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Alyssa K

We used Pepper's for our July wedding at the Worcester Art Museum and I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking for a great caterer. From start to finish, everyone at Pepper's was very professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We worked mostly with Liz... Read More O'Neil and Tracy and they were amazing! Liz was so quick to answer emails (and I sent lots of them), and went out of her way to accommodate any requests I brought up, even dealing with numerous food allergies. The tastings were fun and easy, the menu options were amazing, and it made wedding planning so much less stressful knowing that we were in such good hands. They thought of every detail and made our wedding day seamless and wonderful. Totally worth every penny. They even ran a promotion during our wedding month so our three tiered wedding cake was included! Everything was so delicious!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Ali E

We are SO happy we chose Peppers to cater our wedding! Peppers' responsiveness, attention to detail, and efforts to get to know us and what we were hoping for were amazing. We knew at our tasting that we would choose them- never have we eaten so well! It's clear that Peppers is... Read More top-notch in the industry. We felt confident with Peppers' organization and collaboration with all our vendors and the venue. Peppers coordinated our linen and chair rentals and offered beautiful decor options- the presentation was beautiful! Peppers was so accommodating to guest needs and every minor detail. We are vegan and they were happy to help us create an incredible all vegan menu with us- signature drinks, appetizers, buffet, plated salad, bread, coffee/tea, and the most amazing desserts ever! (vegan cheesecake, buckeyes, ganache, carrot cake, chocolate cake). SO SO glad we chose Peppers. Everyone raved about all of the food and they were simply wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

There are not enough superlatives words in any language to describe what a wonderful job was done by everyone from chefs to servers to bar staff , all were exceptional. I recommended Peppers without reservation. I am still getting compliments on the food and the staff 4 weeks... Read More after our wedding. Cindy Faragi