The Premier DJ Service

We’re here to provide a professional and personalized experience, making your day a Perfect Day. Not only will we create a worry-free night full of entertainment tailored to fit your style, we’ll help you plan and coordinate every last detail. Contact us today!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cincinnati, OH (859) 835-9735

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kelly W

As I write this review, I am sitting on the couch because my feet have blisters and I am exhausted from dancing all night long! Dan, is without a doubt the greatest wedding DJ I have ever seen/ heard and everyone who was at our wedding has said the same. Our wedding night was... Read More magical and we have Dan to thank for setting the tone right off the bat. As soon as the dance party started it never stopped and every generation was able to let lose and mingle together. Chad and Dans, customer service is fantastic and I will be recommending Perfect Day DJs to every engaged couple I come across. Can't stop talking about how fun our wedding night was, thanks Dan!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Nicole M

Literally can not say enough great things about Chad. From the minute we met him he was so accommodating, organized, super flexible, fun, and approachable. Throughout the planning process he responded to every question and email and made additions to the ceremony and reception... Read More songs right up to the wedding. He makes you feel so at ease and made the planning process so easy! The day of the wedding he did the sound and some music during our ceremony - absolutely perfect. Chad made the night perfect during our reception- he is fun, but not at all cheesy, and professional. He checked in with us to make sure things were going as planned and helped us organized a great time line for the reception. He executed every plan perfectly and had people of all ages dancing all night long- the dance floor was always full and so much fun! We had people of all ages dancing all night long! Chad's website is awesome for the planning process and outlines the types of songs you select and then must plays, play if time, and do not play. He also has ideas for the top 100 songs in each category if you have trouble deciding or need ideas. During the reception he even found and purchased songs from Trinidad that my in-laws and some guests requested spontaneously and was so much fun! My engaged friends asked for his contact info after the wedding so they could use him for their wedding. I would definitely recommend Chad to anyone looking for a DJ and have recommended him to all my friends getting married! We would book him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Mandy M

Wow! Thank you so much for making out wedding night everything we dreamed of and more! We had an absolute blast, as we owe most of that to you! The dance floor was packed with people all night long, both old and young! My parents and in-laws raved about you as did many of our... Read More friends! A huge thank you to Chad for making all of our audio needs happen seamlessly - even for our slideshow and first dance mix for Hunter and his mom! Chad is a rockstar and hands down the best DJ ever (and i've been to about 20 weddings in the last 5 years!)

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Dominic M

Chad was our DJ for our September wedding and he was absolutely amazing to work with from the start. We booked him about 10 months out and from the start he was very attentive to our every need. If we reached out, we always heard back so quick. Sometimes within the hour. He... Read More thought through every day, gave us his honest feedback and input and always checked in about any loose ends. When it came time for the big day he proved to be just as amazing as he was during all of the preparation. Always checking in with us to see what we needed, and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Really really great night thanks to Chad!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Jenna H

Chad was our DJ for our July wedding, and he was amazing from the very beginning to the end! He was always responsive to emails and calls throughout the process. His website is also awesome- you can go in and edit your timeline and songlist literally 24/7. He calls you the... Read More week of the wedding to go through everything, and even pronounces all the names of the bridal party on the phone so he gets them right. Also on the webpage, you get to choose songs that you definitely want heard and ones that you definitely don't want to be played- and he stuck to that! I asked for no country to be played at my wedding, and when a friend requested a country song he waited for my approval before playing it- it was awesome. Speaking of, on the actual day of the wedding, Chad was AMAZING. He made sure everything happened on time and in the order we wanted it to flow in. The dance floor at our venue, New Riff (also highly recommend), was literally packed from beginning to end. We had the best night ever and we have Chad to thank for a bunch of that. I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Linda M

We could not have asked for better service from Chad in arranging for the wedding ceremony and reception music from Perfect Day DJs. Chad was professional and thorough in helping us plan our daughter's wedding day. DJ Dan was great on the day of the event; kept our guests and... Read More bridal party on the dance floor, no obnoxious talking over the music, and did a great job of playing a terrific variety of music. Loved the Photo Booth company they connected us with as well. We are very satisfied customers!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Becca B

We cannot say enough good things about Chad. He was an awesome DJ and made the planning process so easy for us! He was so accommodating to our busy schedule and really helped everything flow so well. Everything was so perfect and we would highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jennifer R

Chad did an amazing job!! We are beyond pleased with his services during our wedding. Prior to the wedding, Chad responded to our questions within 24 hours of the email and provided us resources and made sure our needs were met. During our wedding, Chad made sure to know how to... Read More pronounce each person's name prior to the wedding and also reviewed at the wedding prior to introductions. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we received nothing but positive comments from our guests in regards to our DJ. Chad made our evening run smooth and he was very flexible. We definitely recommend Chad!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Nina G

Mary was the dj at our wedding and she was awesome! our guests were all on the dance floor and having a great time! Chad even mashed together songs for our first dance minutes after we asked him if he could help us! he worked with us to perfect it. very friendly and engaging ,... Read More both Mary and Chad went above and beyond to help us have a wonderful wedding. Highly recommend for any occasion.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Robert K

Dan was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He made the reception so much fun, the dance floor was packed the whole night! He was absolutely great to work with up to the wedding, very responsive and helpful with all questions we had. During the wedding, Dan really took care of us,... Read More taking time to ask if we needed anything, making our night that much more special. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and would recommend Dan and Perfect Day DJs to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Amanda C

From the very first time we met Chad we knew that he was going to be the perfect choice to DJ our wedding! He was professional and very personable, and never made me feel like I was bothering him with all of my questions. He created the timeline for the evening, and made sure... Read More everything followed the plan and went smoothly. Aside from that...the music was AMAZING and kept everyone dancing the entirety of our reception (including my Grandpa who doesn't dance.) If we could do it all over again, we would ABSOLUTELY choose Chad and recommend him to anyone that is wanting to have the best time ever on their big day. We had so many compliments from our guests about how great of a job he did. Thanks again Chad! You are seriously the best!! :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Andrew M

Chad with Perfect Day DJs was the best! He was awesome to work with from day one - very responsive to calls and emails that led up to the big day. There were a couple of concerns/questions I had when it came to the timeline of the day, and he was always so reassuring, relaxed... Read More -- I never felt like I was bothering him. His web site made it easy to pay, create the timeline & also add song requests to the list. And he absolutely made our wedding day! He was having a blast himself while playing music which contributed to the fun atmosphere. There was never a dull moment on our dance floor. He did a great job of recognizing what the crowd was looking for while also playing the requests from our list. When people talk about our wedding, they talk about the DJ & being on the dance floor! Thank you, Chad! Jessica & Andrew Meade.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Melissa D

I cannot say enough about Chad!! He was very quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Chad met with us at his office and helped us plan the perfect songs for our ceremony and reception. We got along great with him. He even had a website where we could plan all of... Read More songs for each dance. Chad has a great personality and very down to earth. He gave us ideas for things we were stuck on and made our day amazing!! All of our songs were perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor. We told him what music we liked and what we didn't like, and if anyone requested a song that we didn't want or felt inappropriate he looked at us and we gave a cut it signal and it was off or never played. I cannot thank Chad for making our day the best day ever!! My husband and I are blessed to have found Chad and help making our day the best wedding ceremony and reception we could have dreamed of. Thank you Chad and Perfect Day DJ's!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Christine R

Chad was absolutely amazing!! He went above and beyond to make everything perfect! I recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Alie W

Our wedding reception was an absolute blast and we owe most of that to Chad with Perfect Day DJs! From the start, his energy and enthusiasm really set the tone for a fun night! He is well organized, professional, and knows how to keep the dance floor packed all night long! We... Read More needed a bigger dance floor considering most of our 200 guests were out there all night. We recieved many compliments on the song selections and how the party never stopped. His wife Mary is also a designer and put together the most perfect monogram for our dance floor. I can't express it enough, if you want to have the time of your lives dancing the night away at your wedding then Perfect Day DJs is who you need. Thank you so much Chad for a perfect day and for making our reception everything we hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Alie W

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Marie C

We asked Tony to bring the dance party, we provided a sampling of music on their user friendly website, and he took it away! He ducked for sure. He was a great MC and was flexible with our change in schedule. I highly recommend perfect day djs to anyone who wants a guaranteed... Read More good time!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sara C

When I first started planning my wedding my dad told me he had a friend that was a DJ and wanted us to use him. However, two months prior to the wedding we found out he was going to be out of town and I quickly began researching other DJ options. I found out about Perfect Day... Read More DJs through the Knot and I e-mailed Chad and within a day I believe I had an appointment set up to meet with him. It was a rainy day and Chad met us at the end of the drive-way with an umbrella and inside there were bottles of waters and truffles. That is when we met, Dan, who was available to DJ our wedding. Chad and Dan have incredibly upbeat and hilarious personalities. They had us laughing and smiling the whole time and we immediately felt like friends. How could I possibly say no to them? To make it better, they were doing a spin-to-win promotion. We got to spin the wheel and win some money off our grand total and Chad and Dan were so pumped when my husband spun and got us $100 off! They didn't care, we were having fun and that's what mattered. I loved using their music recommendation list on their website and their planning forms and guides were super easy. Fast forward to the day of the wedding and- WOAH! I was COMPLETELY blown away by Dan and his just total awesomeness! We did not originally have plans to use Dan for the ceremony since our original ceremony site had no electricity but when we got rained out, Dan was super accommodating and played my ceremony music from my phone. In fact, Dan just held on to my phone all night and gave it back to me right at the end of the night. I LOVED that. Dan kept the party going all night and kept playing such great music that all of my friends stayed until the end of the night. I spent time prior to the wedding picking out songs to dedicate to my family and some of my friends. Dan spaced them out throughout the night and would come to me before playing a song to make sure they were in the room. You definitely get out of your DJ what time you spend picking out songs and looking at things. Anything I threw at Dan, he accommodated. Especially when I came to him and had to rearrange the order of events. Dan was even going around to my guests table and to me and my husband seeing if we needed anything to drink. Dan truly allowed for our day to be PERFECT. If you want a perfect wedding reception, you will book Perfect Day DJs! Thank you again Dan!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sara D

Chad was our wedding DJ and he was wonderful! He totally understood the vibe we were going for and I think he executed it perfectly. We had people of all ages dancing all night long! He respected our no-play list and was attentive to us all night long to make sure things were... Read More going smoothly. Some wedding DJs can be a little corny or gimmicky, but he wasn't like that at all! Super professional. He also helped run our ceremony and it all went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Chad to anyone looking for a DJ! We would totally book him again!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan M

Perfect Day DJ's made our evening! Chad was an awesome DJ and kept the night running! I wanted a certain song for my father/daughter dance that wasn't in his library and Chad was so accommodating and downloaded it for me. He played awesome music the entire night and everyone was... Read More having a blast on the dance floor! He was so easy to work with and I can't thank him enough for making our night so special. Be sure to check out Chocolate Paper Studios, Chad's wife (Mary) is a photographer and they make a great duo! We hired them both for our wedding and they did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Katy P

Chad was the DJ for our wedding. He was awesome! From the very beginning he made me feel super comfortable about the whole planning experience. I loved the online portal where I could easily pick my playlist and alter things whenever I wanted. Chad was always available to answer... Read More questions! I was even asking questions day of and he totally put my mind to ease. Chad did our ceremony music AND reception. I have nothing but good things to say about Chad. He was even making sure the bridal party was good on food and drinks. He is the man!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jessica S

I cannot say enough about Chad and Perfect Day DJs. Everything from the initial meeting, the planning, to the event itself was so easy and pain-free. He was so easy to work with, and made my husband and I feel so at ease with our choices and options. Chad catered perfectly to... Read More our every wish, and offered a professional opinion whenever we were stuck. He was able to direct the evening so flawlessly with the music selection. He knew exactly what was vibing well with our crowd, and made sure everyone was having as great of a time as we were! So thankful we found him!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashton P

Chad was awesome to work with and was so sincere with every interaction to make our day special. He helped us construct a detailed timeline and made sure that he pronounced every name correctly. We interviewed a lot of DJs before meeting Chad and once we met him we knew he... Read More would do a great job. He is very well spoken and takes the time to really understand the themes and tone for the wedding. He even helped us put together a mash up of two of our favorite songs for our first dance. I would highly recommend Chad!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Erika B

Chad with perfect day DJs was HANDS DOWN the BEST DJ we could have asked for! he was extremely receptive to what my husband and I wanted for our reception and made sure we had a wonderful night! His wife (who does the monograms) was SUPER easy and friendly to work with! The... Read More dance floor was packed all night! I didn't leave once!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Karina M

Dan was out DJ for our wedding and was absolutely amazing! I was slammed the week of my wedding and he was very accommodating with when we could talk and the fact that I got him the finalized music list the day before the wedding. He was very friendly and introduced himself the... Read More day of. We were able to go over the game plan again. He had great suggestions and made sure we were on time - even early - the whole evening. He was also the first person to offer me a drink after the wedding, which was much appreciated! He went above and beyond his duties! He's definitely the best and such a great person.