The Premier DJ Service

We’re here to provide a professional and personalized experience, making your day a Perfect Day. Not only will we create a worry-free night full of entertainment tailored to fit your style, we’ll help you plan and coordinate every last detail. Contact us today!

Arabic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Cincinnati, OH (859) 835-9735

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kelly W

As I write this review, I am sitting on the couch because my feet have blisters and I am exhausted from dancing all night long! Dan, is without a doubt the greatest wedding DJ I have ever seen/ heard and everyone who was at our wedding has said the same. Our wedding night was... Read More magical and we have Dan to thank for setting the tone right off the bat. As soon as the dance party started it never stopped and every generation was able to let lose and mingle together. Chad and Dans, customer service is fantastic and I will be recommending Perfect Day DJs to every engaged couple I come across. Can't stop talking about how fun our wedding night was, thanks Dan!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Nicole M

Literally can not say enough great things about Chad. From the minute we met him he was so accommodating, organized, super flexible, fun, and approachable. Throughout the planning process he responded to every question and email and made additions to the ceremony and reception... Read More songs right up to the wedding. He makes you feel so at ease and made the planning process so easy! The day of the wedding he did the sound and some music during our ceremony - absolutely perfect. Chad made the night perfect during our reception- he is fun, but not at all cheesy, and professional. He checked in with us to make sure things were going as planned and helped us organized a great time line for the reception. He executed every plan perfectly and had people of all ages dancing all night long- the dance floor was always full and so much fun! We had people of all ages dancing all night long! Chad's website is awesome for the planning process and outlines the types of songs you select and then must plays, play if time, and do not play. He also has ideas for the top 100 songs in each category if you have trouble deciding or need ideas. During the reception he even found and purchased songs from Trinidad that my in-laws and some guests requested spontaneously and was so much fun! My engaged friends asked for his contact info after the wedding so they could use him for their wedding. I would definitely recommend Chad to anyone looking for a DJ and have recommended him to all my friends getting married! We would book him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Mandy M

Wow! Thank you so much for making out wedding night everything we dreamed of and more! We had an absolute blast, as we owe most of that to you! The dance floor was packed with people all night long, both old and young! My parents and in-laws raved about you as did many of our... Read More friends! A huge thank you to Chad for making all of our audio needs happen seamlessly - even for our slideshow and first dance mix for Hunter and his mom! Chad is a rockstar and hands down the best DJ ever (and i've been to about 20 weddings in the last 5 years!)

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Courtney T

DJ Tony did an amazing job at our wedding in October! Working with Perfect Day DJs was a great experience. DJ Tony kept our guests dancing and helped make sure the schedule of the night moved smoothly. I live out of state but Perfect Day DJs set up Skype calls and were very... Read More organized that I did not have a single worry. DJ Tony played an array of music which appealed to all of the guests. I recommend Perfect Day DJs for any wedding.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Allison S

Perfect Day DJs was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our October wedding. We met with Chad & Mary and were blown away by their personality. During the planning process, they were very responsive to our questions and helped us organize a realistic timeline for the... Read More reception. They also incorporated some last-minute (day before) changes of selected songs and who was giving what speeches when – but it went flawlessly! One minor concern we did have was that while Chad did most of the sales pitch & talking, Mary was the only DJ available. We were a little hesitant since we didn’t get to hear much from her, and that almost all of the reviews we had seen were for Chad or Dan. Any hesitation was thrown out the window the minute the reception started! The reception ran perfectly smooth and Mary had people of all ages dancing on the floor ALL NIGHT LONG! At one point towards the end of the night, a big group was getting ready to head out. Mary started the next song and they all ran back out on the dance floor and danced the rest of the night! She read the crowd so well – I couldn’t be happier that we booked Mary as our DJ! Thanks for making our wedding reception so special and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Karen C

If you want you and your guests to dance all night to the best music choices ever, Chad is absolutely the DJ you are looking for! He was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Chad is also incredibly nice and accommodating , and I think he had at least as much fun as we did! I truly cannot say... Read More enough about Perfect Day DJs and Chad. Absolutely top-notch! The very best! ~ Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kimberly C

Perfect Day Djs did such a fantastic job I cannot say enough good things about them! When we initially met with Chad we could tell he has a true passion for what he does. He is very upbeat, knowledgable about music options and had great suggestions when we got a little stuck! He... Read More made last minute switches for our songs when we requested it the night before. Chad was also great at communicating with us and would reply almost immediately when we had questions which is a big difference from a lot of the DJs we had tried to contact previously. Perfect Day Djs also has a website for their clients to help pick songs for each special event as well as set the general mood for things like dining, pre-ceremony, etc. It made it so easy to keep organized and helped us decide which songs to play during first dances, reception entrance, etc. They also partner with a photo booth company which we decided to use as our guest book (it was a huge hit!). I would definitely recommend this DJ!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Danielle L

Chad was amazing to work with!! Our guests came up to us all night long telling us they loved our DJ. By the end of the night he felt like he was just one of our guests hanging out with our closest family & friends. Can not reccomend him enough!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lauren P

Chad was an amazing DJ and me and my husband could not be happier that we went with Perfect day DJs! From the beginning chad has been super responsive to my emails and calls. He is there to help and really wants to! He also is super organized and kept the night going smooth so... Read More everything happened just how we wanted- I highly recommend them!!! Lastly the thing that stuck out most to me is chad at the beginning of our reception came up to our head table to offer to get us a drink and kept the party going all night long!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Donna K

Dan was awesome! The music was the perfect volume! He was very engaging with all the guests and made Nathan and Corinne's reception complete.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley T

We first met with Chad (owner) and who was really great and easy to work with. He offered a very convenient package of services: DJ + Lights + Photo booth. Dan was our DJ for the cocktail and reception and he did a fantastic job: hitting every single requested song we had made... Read More prior to the day of but most importantly at the perfect time! We danced with our guests all night long. No better compliment for a DJ than a full dancefloor! Thank you Chad and Dan!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Katie L

We are so thankful for all of the wonderful energy that Perfect Day DJs, brought to our wedding day on August 12th! Dan truly set the tone for the evening, at the Newport Syndicate. His organization, professionalism and experience helped the night go very smoothly. Matt and... Read More I were thrilled with how smoothly the night went. This was truly thanks to the beautiful collaboration between the Syndicate, DJ and photographer. Perfect Day DJs truly treated us like family, which is rare to find in business. They are genuinely good people that will make your wedding or special event a blast! Lastly, I loved your website, where I was able to choose music, plan organization and even submit payments, for that evening. You understand modern couples, well! It was convenient and saved so much time! Thank you, again!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Katie M

Chad was our DJ for our September wedding and he was absolutely amazing to work with from the start. We booked him about 10 months out and from the start he was very attentive to our every need. If we reached out, we always heard back so quick. Sometimes within the hour. He... Read More thought through every day, gave us his honest feedback and input and always checked in about any loose ends. When it came time for the big day he proved to be just as amazing as he was during all of the preparation. Always checking in with us to see what we needed, and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Really really great night thanks to Chad!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Jenna H

Chad was our DJ for our July wedding, and he was amazing from the very beginning to the end! He was always responsive to emails and calls throughout the process. His website is also awesome- you can go in and edit your timeline and songlist literally 24/7. He calls you the... Read More week of the wedding to go through everything, and even pronounces all the names of the bridal party on the phone so he gets them right. Also on the webpage, you get to choose songs that you definitely want heard and ones that you definitely don't want to be played- and he stuck to that! I asked for no country to be played at my wedding, and when a friend requested a country song he waited for my approval before playing it- it was awesome. Speaking of, on the actual day of the wedding, Chad was AMAZING. He made sure everything happened on time and in the order we wanted it to flow in. The dance floor at our venue, New Riff (also highly recommend), was literally packed from beginning to end. We had the best night ever and we have Chad to thank for a bunch of that. I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Linda M

We could not have asked for better service from Chad in arranging for the wedding ceremony and reception music from Perfect Day DJs. Chad was professional and thorough in helping us plan our daughter's wedding day. DJ Dan was great on the day of the event; kept our guests and... Read More bridal party on the dance floor, no obnoxious talking over the music, and did a great job of playing a terrific variety of music. Loved the Photo Booth company they connected us with as well. We are very satisfied customers!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Becca B

We cannot say enough good things about Chad. He was an awesome DJ and made the planning process so easy for us! He was so accommodating to our busy schedule and really helped everything flow so well. Everything was so perfect and we would highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jennifer R

Chad did an amazing job!! We are beyond pleased with his services during our wedding. Prior to the wedding, Chad responded to our questions within 24 hours of the email and provided us resources and made sure our needs were met. During our wedding, Chad made sure to know how to... Read More pronounce each person's name prior to the wedding and also reviewed at the wedding prior to introductions. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we received nothing but positive comments from our guests in regards to our DJ. Chad made our evening run smooth and he was very flexible. We definitely recommend Chad!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Nina G

Mary was the dj at our wedding and she was awesome! our guests were all on the dance floor and having a great time! Chad even mashed together songs for our first dance minutes after we asked him if he could help us! he worked with us to perfect it. very friendly and engaging ,... Read More both Mary and Chad went above and beyond to help us have a wonderful wedding. Highly recommend for any occasion.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Robert K

Dan was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He made the reception so much fun, the dance floor was packed the whole night! He was absolutely great to work with up to the wedding, very responsive and helpful with all questions we had. During the wedding, Dan really took care of us,... Read More taking time to ask if we needed anything, making our night that much more special. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and would recommend Dan and Perfect Day DJs to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Amanda C

From the very first time we met Chad we knew that he was going to be the perfect choice to DJ our wedding! He was professional and very personable, and never made me feel like I was bothering him with all of my questions. He created the timeline for the evening, and made sure... Read More everything followed the plan and went smoothly. Aside from that...the music was AMAZING and kept everyone dancing the entirety of our reception (including my Grandpa who doesn't dance.) If we could do it all over again, we would ABSOLUTELY choose Chad and recommend him to anyone that is wanting to have the best time ever on their big day. We had so many compliments from our guests about how great of a job he did. Thanks again Chad! You are seriously the best!! :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Andrew M

Chad with Perfect Day DJs was the best! He was awesome to work with from day one - very responsive to calls and emails that led up to the big day. There were a couple of concerns/questions I had when it came to the timeline of the day, and he was always so reassuring, relaxed... Read More -- I never felt like I was bothering him. His web site made it easy to pay, create the timeline & also add song requests to the list. And he absolutely made our wedding day! He was having a blast himself while playing music which contributed to the fun atmosphere. There was never a dull moment on our dance floor. He did a great job of recognizing what the crowd was looking for while also playing the requests from our list. When people talk about our wedding, they talk about the DJ & being on the dance floor! Thank you, Chad! Jessica & Andrew Meade.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Melissa B

I cannot say enough about Chad!! He was very quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Chad met with us at his office and helped us plan the perfect songs for our ceremony and reception. We got along great with him. He even had a website where we could plan all of... Read More songs for each dance. Chad has a great personality and very down to earth. He gave us ideas for things we were stuck on and made our day amazing!! All of our songs were perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor. We told him what music we liked and what we didn't like, and if anyone requested a song that we didn't want or felt inappropriate he looked at us and we gave a cut it signal and it was off or never played. I cannot thank Chad for making our day the best day ever!! My husband and I are blessed to have found Chad and help making our day the best wedding ceremony and reception we could have dreamed of. Thank you Chad and Perfect Day DJ's!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Christine R

Chad was absolutely amazing!! He went above and beyond to make everything perfect! I recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Alie W

Our wedding reception was an absolute blast and we owe most of that to Chad with Perfect Day DJs! From the start, his energy and enthusiasm really set the tone for a fun night! He is well organized, professional, and knows how to keep the dance floor packed all night long! We... Read More needed a bigger dance floor considering most of our 200 guests were out there all night. We recieved many compliments on the song selections and how the party never stopped. His wife Mary is also a designer and put together the most perfect monogram for our dance floor. I can't express it enough, if you want to have the time of your lives dancing the night away at your wedding then Perfect Day DJs is who you need. Thank you so much Chad for a perfect day and for making our reception everything we hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Marie C

We asked Tony to bring the dance party, we provided a sampling of music on their user friendly website, and he took it away! He ducked for sure. He was a great MC and was flexible with our change in schedule. I highly recommend perfect day djs to anyone who wants a guaranteed... Read More good time!