We will help you find your "PERFECT DRESS"

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom® is the largest bridal and prom store in Michigan. We have over 500 different styles of wedding gowns to choose from. Our no pressure approach and passion to help you find your "PERFECT DRESS" will make your bridal experience a day to remember! Bridal appointments required on weekends. We prefer appointments every day so that we can schedule you in your own, private bridal suite.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

4268 W. Vienna Rd., Clio, MI (810) 564-9500

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Rene B

I said "YES to the dress" at Perfect Fit in Clio. The staff is friendly and professional. The store is large, clean, and modern. When trying on gowns, you get your own "Bridal Suite" that has a large bench, mirrors, and a private dressing room. You are able to look at the... Read More dresses and choose the ones you try on. The dresses are organized nicely, and each has little cards that show details and pictures. That was very helpful. Heather was GREAT. She told me it was her first day by herself with brides, but I would have never known. I did not feel pressured to purchase like I did at other bridal stores, and some stores will tell you that every dress you try on looks beautiful. Heather only gave advice when appropriate and answered all of my questions patiently. Also, the hours of this store are very convenient. Thanks, Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Courtney A

We had an amazing time with Heather this week! Perfect Fit was the first place I went to and I didn’t have to go anywhere else! Ask for heather, she really knows wedding dresses and makes sure you and your party are having fun! Thank you Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Cameron W

Perfect fit was my first and only place to try on wedding dresses. I found the one and they did an amazing job making my experience one to remember. My consultant, Elizabeth, was easy to work with and was able to answer all questions and go out of her way to make it a special... Read More moment. I recommend perfect fit, they were amazing.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Jessica C

I have had a amazing overall experience! My wedding is august 25th and they are amazing with the payments. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Shannon A

I had the best experience shopping at Perfect Fit! They have large dressing rooms attached to a viewing room, very private so you can share the experience with only your party. They let you browse the racks and choose the dresses you want, then the consultant will carry them for... Read More you. The consultants are well trained and ask all the right questions to get you into the perfect dress! There was no pressure to purchase like I've felt at other boutiques, it truly felt like their only goal was to help me find my perfect gown. Gabreal Fuller was a wonderful consultant and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Perfect Fit for anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Katelynn S

I had the best experience at Perfect Fit Bridal. Megan was my consultant and she was incredible. I felt like I had my own personal fairy god mother. I would HIGHLY recommend Perfect Fit to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Ashley C

Perfect Fit was AMAZING to work with!!! My consultant, Anna, was extremely helpful when it came to picking out my dream dress, as well as the bridesmaids dresses. She made me feel so comfortable and confident, and catered to all of my questions with ease. Perfect Fit has been... Read More very flexible when it comes to my payment timeline, and have been able to answer any and all of my alteration questions. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this wonderful staff to help you with all of your bridal needs!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Marissa G

This place is awesome! I went in with one vision and came out with something completely opposite! The staff is very friendly and Paula really helped me keep my mind open!! If you’re a bride looking for affordable prices you HAVE to go here! They have a large selection and are... Read More reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Donielle H

I loved this place. My consultant, Megan, was amazing. She helped me find the dress that made me cry with happiness. I'm still giddy in love with it! Thank you, Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Susan H

Gabbi was a wonderful consultant who was patient and listened to me and what I was looking for and my budget. Even though I ended up finding the right dress for me elsewhere, I would highly recommend anyone searching for their dress to go to Perfect Fit. .

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Kira T

Perfect Fit was absolutely amazing, I really liked that I was able to look through the gowns and choose ones that I liked! Our consultant, Megan, was also out of this world! She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend anyone looking for that special dress to... Read More check out Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Katie T

I bought my dress and had my alterations done at Perfect Fit. I did not enjoy going through all the dresses myself, as I would have preferred to tell my consultant what I had in mind and had her use her expertise to find dresses for me to try on. I found the experience kind of... Read More overwhelming. But I did find a dress that I loved! Because the sample size was so large I didn’t realize that I wouldn’t be able to move my arms above my chest, but hopefully with alterations it can be fixed. I am happy to have found a beautiful dress at Perfect Fit, but the experience wasn’t ideal for me.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Briana B

If I could I would give this place 100 STARS!!!!!!! Very professional and extremely friendly -made my experience as a bride very rememberable. I could not thank them enough for such a great experience I would never go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Tayler F

I had the most amazing experience at Perfect Fit in Clio. With a helpful and kind staff, I said yes to my wedding dress! I was so grateful to have Paula as my bridal consultant. She was absolutely amazing with helping me find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Tayler F

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Melissa M

I really loved the lady who was helping me! She let all of us pick and choose dresses off the rack which was so different then any other place! I liked that freedom to pick what I wanted! This was a WAY better experience than Viper in Birch Run. They had a way better selection... Read More of unique dresses with different styles, laces, and straps. I didn't feel pressured into buying anything, or making a final decision on anything right away. This was super relaxing and actually fun! I also loved the privacy of the dressing rooms. It was very spacious and comfortable for my family. I was a little hesitant of the alterations lady who took my measurements (while I was wearing jeans) for the dress. I got a second opinion on the measurements before ordering the dress and it's fits perfect! If I would've went with the original measurements, my dress would've been 2 sizes too big! I would recommend getting a second option on measurements before ordering your dress. Other than that, they were awesome!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Rebecca D

I found my dream dress at Perfect Fit and had an amazing time doing it! There was a huge selection of dresses in all different price ranges. I loved my personal consultant, Heather, who made me feel comfortable the whole appointment! Overall, if you are looking for the best... Read More wedding dress shopping experience, Perfect Fit is the place to go!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Megan B

Elizabeth was amazing! She was so patient with me and helped me find the right dress!! So many great dresses to choose from!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Jaquita W

LOVED them! Great, professional atmosphere with honest, experienced stylists!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Tiffany S

Anna was great to work with, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I brought a large wedding party with me and the Bridal Suite was perfect size. Everyone had a great time, thank you Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Cheyanne B

I have had nothing but great experiences at perfect fit. I have personally got 5 dresses from here and know 4 other people who have got their wedding dresses from here, and all of us have had an amazing time. I think that everyone should go to perfect fit for there wedding, prom... Read More and special occasions.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Staci G

Lauren was incredibly helpful when I shopped for my dress! I got to bring my whole crew and I never felt stressed about the process one time!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Leah B

Helpful, and friendly staff! Not pushy, but excited to help me find the one! Many options for bridal gowns and not too pricey!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Breanna H

I said yes to the dress! Heather Struble was my consultant and was perfect she did an absolutely amazing job making things comfortable, fun and full of laughs and memories. I'm so glad I chose this salon. I highly recommend them to any bride

Reviewed on 12/25/2017 Rachel W

I said YES to the dress at Perfect Fit Bridal. I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth. She was so patient (I tried on 14 dresses) and really paid attention to what I was looking for in a dress. The dressing area is private. The place is clean and they have a great... Read More selection to offer. The staff was kind and professional throughout the whole process from booking to purchasing my dress. I had other appointments lined up, but did not need to go anywhere else!